[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SUPER STAND SUNDAY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37
File: 1446467935552.jpg (405 KB, 1714x1252) Image search: [Google]
1446467935552.jpg
405 KB, 1714x1252
Welcome to Super Stand Sunday: I couldn't see one so I made it myself Edition!

Let's see what sorta Stands we can come up with, and rate those of others.

For a quick Stand, use the following method-
>http://music.wikia.com/wiki/Music_Wiki
Hit random for the name.
>http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Superpower_Wiki
Same deal for the powers.
OR just use
>http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~dft29/Stand_Generator/Stand-Generation-Overdrive.html

Then, write it up

>http://jjba.wikia.com/wiki/Stand
Everything you ever wanted to know about Stands, but were too afraid to ask.

The next post will have the systems recommended for running Jojo games.
>>
File: JoJo system.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
JoJo system.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>HOW DO I INTO JOJO /TG/? (In no particular order)
>Mutants & Masterminds
>Marvel Heroic
>FATE (Next post has a hack)
>Savage Worlds
>Monsters and Other Childish Things
>Don't Rest Your Head
>Shadowrun (Adept or Mystic Adept with a Geas of POSING)
>Wild Talents (WIP houserules here: http://pastebin.com/bQqAMV5k)
>Attached file
>>
File: JoJo FATE.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
JoJo FATE.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>43773923
>Fan Parts (Also editable)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C5o0VJW_kHTvTuOu8vxpF_mF5zoZ1lwYuBFJ5eQKzis/edit
>Note: Rebuilding/adding info as we find it in the archives.

>d100 System (Editable copy)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1V5mZwgz_Y0L-eoFsZwiPab53vpXQHNSfMY-wjDImPYA/edit
>>
File: 1440880177527.jpg (242 KB, 681x543) Image search: [Google]
1440880177527.jpg
242 KB, 681x543
Sort of samefagging my own thread, but I figured I'd get things started by posting the Part/campaign idea I had late last thread:
>America, 1970s
>A drug-smuggling ring is gaining more and more traction, causing the FBI to panic and discover the cause
>Turns out that it's because they're employing stand users as protection
>In response, the Speedwagon Foundation enlists a group of FBI Agents, Police Officers, US Soliders, etc. who all have stands as a special task force to neutralize the stand users and track down the boss of the operation
>The leader of the task force is a young but decorated New York City police officer born to an Irish father and an English mother, both immigrants
>His name: Joshua J. O'Malley, or JoJo
>The team's stands are all named after singles by The Police, Joshua's being「ROXANNE」
>Their assignments send them across the nation, as well as a bit into Mexico, Canada, and the Caribbean
>Eventually, they find themselves face-to-face with the boss of the operation, who explains his ambition
>Evidently, unlike most people who develop their stands in their youth, he developed his stand while coked out of his fucking mind, and the combination of the spiritual high and the physical high was an unmatched level of ecstasy
>He's never been able to match that high since
>He does, however, have a way to feel that high again: by using the power of his stand,「COCAINE」
>This stand allows him to powder any substance, and have its essence enter his body when snorted
>The boss wishes to obtain the Stand Arrows, as well as the meteorite from which they were forged, in order to create himself a lifetime supply of stand-giving cocaine, selling off the excess to the highest bidder
>The final battle occurs after he manages to get his hands on a stand arrow and snort it, giving him a new, much more powerful stand,「TEARS IN HEAVEN」
>>
Okay, looks like I have the time to jot down and storytime my last couple of games. I might not get to posting them today but I should manage to in the days to come.
>>
>>43774095
Would watch. Especially if it had lots of trippy, psychedelic imagery
>>
So I've been running a pirate campaign with a truly impressive number of ways my party members can gain magic-like powers, one of which being stands. All the stands are named after different sea shanties, but this causes a slight problem to me since I'm not too familiar with shanties as a whole.

If anyone has any shanties that they think would make for good stands, go ahead and throw them out. I'll post down the three that are currently in the campaign (Technically two and a half, since one of them hasn't been shown yet).
>>
>>43774659
The first one, owned by one of the player characters, is 「Blackjack Slim」. (Source: https://youtu.be/td7XAoVTVTE)

「Blackjack Slim」, a sentient stand having been called forth by it's user's desire for mastery over swords. He takes the form of a rugged, scared, tanned man wearing black slacks and tattoo'd across his back, face, and arms. He is able to spawn blades and spikes from the tattoos (similar to how Tattoo You! can multiply itself) and is highly skilled in close range combat.

Unfortunately his range and durability isn't that good, and if it's swords are broken it's pain is synthesized as if「Blackjack Slim」himself was damaged directly.

Also, since that player was unfamiliar with JoJo as a whole but a Stand was the most fitting power his character could develop「Blackjack Slim」is fully sentient and communicative about how it believes Stands work.

And I know the sword stuff sounds edgy, but I'm doing my best to avoid it being edgy. The user is more of a collector than anything else, and「Blackjack Slim」is initially very limited about how and when it can summon it swords, as well as how many.
>>
File: DMC4Faust.png (257 KB, 669x523) Image search: [Google]
DMC4Faust.png
257 KB, 669x523
>>43774659
The second one,「Devil's Reach」, is used by a member of the Navy's Pirate Hunters. (Source: https://youtu.be/fkXnLatevJU)

「Devil's Reach」is an automatic stand that takes effect on death, similar to Notorious B.I.G., that allows the user to possess the dreams of the man who killed him. It takes a form similar to pic related, but without the cloak being destructible like the original DMC enemy.

When inside the dreams of it's victim,「Devil's Reach」grants it's user pseudo-immortality. If he dies in the dream he is revived later on, so long as「Devil's Reach」was not outright destroyed. If the victim is killed then「Devil's Reach」reform's the victim's body into the user's and gives it's user full control, thus becoming inactive again.

The cool down time is based on how heavily damaged「Devil's Reach」was during the most recent fight. Also, as「Devil's Reach」is only active when the user is dead he is incredibly vulnerable to Stand attacks while alive. Additionally, if the user or his stand doesn't know how killed him then「Devil's Reach」cannot take effect.
>>
>>43774659
The third stand, and the only one that hasn't been shown yet, is「Queen of Wails」. It's user is the "wife" of「Blackjack Slim」's user. I saw "wife" but I mean more "Tortuga girls are fucking insane and the player character will deal her talks of destiny and frankly territorial nature in order to take advantage of how much she puts out."

「Queen of Wails」is a utility stand that takes the form of a beautiful woman and has the power to bewitch men (and lesbians) similar to a Siren. She is very weak, combat wise, but with a single kiss can turn men onto her side. She may also be seen by non-stand users after kissing them, making them seem like madmen for protecting a lass that isn't there.

Her user is currently unaware that「Queen of Wails」is a thing, as it's not fully developed yet. However, since she was able to see「Blackjack Slim」before it fully developed, the players are aware that she does have a stand.

I was planning on having it so that when said player character starts to grow legitimate feelings for the wench to reveal「Queen of Wails」and go "Psyche! You aren't in love, it's her Stand!" But I don't know if that would be fitting or not.
>>
I had a silly idea for a stand:
>「Fallout」is a Suit Stand with multiple Acts that has it's appearance based on it's current Act and and increased ability to manipulate energy.
>In Act 1 it looks like a suit of Power Armor made of random junk all interconnected over its users body, it has very limited ability to manipulate energy sources around it's user.
>Act 2 makes the armor more streamlined and increases its energy manipulating capabilities.
>Act 3 has the armor being composed mainly of metal, which gives it increased durability against attacks, and the ability to convert energy types to other forms.
>Act 4 looks exactly like a suit of Power Armor from Fallout and has the the ability to manipulate and convert energy that is unparalleled.
>>
>>43774095
>>43774280
Alright, I figure I'll dump the stands of the main crew that I made since last thread. I've given pretty much no thought to the characters they belong to outside of Joshua; even the names are haphazardly assigned.

1.「ROXANNE」
>Stand User
Officer Joshua J. O'Malley (JoJo)
>Appearance
Humanoid, vaguely feminine, made up of various curved and flat surfaces (its fingertips look like the ends of lipstick, for example), has a relatively human face, with medium-length jet black hair.
>Ability
Generally just an average punch-ghost, but also has a subtle secondary ability. The User has an innate, infallable sense of sensing true love. The User is aware of whether feelings or expressions of love that he witnesses are genuine or not, as well as whether love in a relationship is reciprocated, whether that love is romantic or familial. 「ROXANNE」can also detect the love a person has for an animal, a place, an object, or an idea.
>Stats
Power: B
Speed: B
Range: C
Durability: C
Precision: B
Potential: B

2. 「EVERY BREATH YOU TAKE」
>Stand User
Agent Maxwell Zeppelli
>Appearance
The stand takes the form of a thin, off-white mist, barely visible to even other stand users. In its resting state, it does take a generally humanoid shape, but it can disperse and move about in any way a gas could.
>Ability
Zeppeli is able to trace every individual particle which makes up「EVERY BREATH YOU TAKE」within the stand's range. This includes when the mist is within a person's lungs, making it ideal for following people.
>Stats
Power: E
Speed: C
Range: A
Durability: A
Precision: A
Potential: D
>>
>>43775521
3. 「MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE」
>Stand User
Sargeant Martin Summers
>Appearance
The Stand has the appearance of a large hawk, but made entirely of glass. Its wingspan is very large, and its eyes are a sort of yellow-tinted pair of glass spheres.
>Ability
The User, or any person the User allows, can speak a message of any length into the stand. This message will remain within the stand until it is released based upon the orders of the User. It can repeat a message back after a delay, or relay a message to a person a long distance away. The stand can fly at speeds up to 120 Miles per Hour. In addition, its glass talons are exceptionally sharp and have combat use.
>Stats
Power: C
Speed: A
Potential: E

4. 「WALKING ON THE MOON」
>Stand User
Air Force Pilot Dolph Copeland
>Appearance
The stand is comprised of six individual pieces of clothing: two gloves, two boots, a vest, and a helmet. Upon activation, they appear on the User's body automatically, but they can be manually removed.
>Ability
The stand allows the wearer to defy gravity in various ways. The boots allow for a greater jumping ability (up to 25 feet in the air), the gloves allow for mid-air propulsion, and the helmet allows the wearer to steer oneself in midair. The vest is primarily for protection. The User can also control all pieces even if they are no longer on his body, allowing for a makeshift punchghost with aerial mobility comprised of the floating articles.
>Stats
>>
>>43775561
Shit, forgot half the stats on that last one:

5. 「INVISBLE SUN」
>Stand User
LAFD Madison Paulsen
>Appearance
The stand is humanoid, deep black with a glossy finish like onyx, and comprised of jagged edges. The chest of the stand has a large,

gaping whole in the middle, all the way through to the other side. The area within this whole always looks somewhat distorted. The stand

has no face, even if it does have something resembling a head.
>Ability
The stand has the ability to manipulate the circulation and concentration of energy in the form of heat within its small range. It is able to

redirect heat through the hole in its chest in order to create a powerful blast of heat, but its power generally depends on the amount of

heat in the stand's vicinity. On a snowy mountain, the blast would be enough to knock someone off balance, but in a hot desert it could

incinerate a person almost instantly. The User is able to stick her arm through the hole in her stand's chest in order to channel heat energy

through it, allowing her to damage both stands and their users directly.
>Stats
Power: A
Range: D
Durability: B
Precision: C
Potential: A
>>
>>43775356
I like the idea of a stand that has the user act as a major role, but can you explain exactly how it's energy manipulation works? Or is it a Part 3 style "general control"?

>>43775521
1. I wonder if Roxanne would be able to detect the difference between actual love and something like >>43775152's effect? Either way, nothing beats a JoJo with a good ol' punch ghost.

2. Detective time a go? Certainly seems like it'd make for an interesting Sherlock Holmes style detective story power. The way it can become a person but generally has a mist state reminds me of Justice a bit.

>>43775561
3. Deadly walkie talkie? Sounds fun. Kinda surprised it has a low Potential stat. Does it have loose limits on what kind of messages it can send, or is it just a very rigid stand power-wise.

4. Alt name:「I AM IRON MAN」. In all seriousness though it's pretty cool, though I'm kinda curious how much usage it'd get if Dolph is a pilot? Granted him being a pilot is probably why he has a stand like that, but still.

>>43775592
5. So the dedicated combat stand in a group of utility stands. I suppose it's an unusual niche that still needed to be filled. I like heat/fire stands though, cause it's fun to see how people work around the fact that Magician's Red is the most versatile, generalized stand I can immediately think of when it comes to it's powers.
>>
>>43775873
>Or is it a Part 3 style "general control"?
Pretty much, it only has limited energy manipulation in its first two Acts, but when it gets to Act 3 then things get interesting, most people don't realize how powerful the ability to convert energy between it's various forms actually IS.
>>
>>43775999
Considering that Stands are technically energy-form beings, you see why I had to ask. Cause that could easily be really, really god damn broken at ACT 3 or 4.
>>
>>43775873
Always nice to see feedback. I intended to give the group overall utility stands since part of the idea would be that they're tracking the villain down. Also this could easily be a tabletop campaign and it's probably better to give PCs something interesting rather than a group of punchghosts. Here's the (unnamed) villain's stand first stand:

1. 「COCAINE」
>Stand User
Mob Boss
>Appearance
Humanoid; a pale, transluscent, light turquoise color. Somewhat thin and sickly, but has various jagged crystalline formations sticking out
various places on its body (Shoulders, Wrists, Kneecaps, Multiple on the Chest, Top of the Head, along the Spine, etc.). The stand has two perfect circles for eyes and an isosceles triangle nose, all of which are a very deep shade of blue. When its abilites are used, however, the color changes to red.
>Ability
The Stand's touch is able to turn any matter (solid, liquid, or gas) into a pile of solid, crystalline powder of equal mass. This powder contains the essence of whatever it used to be, and that essence enters the body of a person if they snort it up their nose. For example, a steak dinner reduced to powder using 「COCAINE」would satiate one's hunger if snorted.
>Stats
>>
>>43776192
And the other (damn post size limits):

2. 「TEARS IN HEAVEN」
>Stand User
Mob Boss, after snorting Stand Arrow powder created by 「COCAINE」
>Appearance
A very physically imposing humanoid stand, with a muscular physique and an expression of anger and pain. The stand's skin is turquoise, but a vibrant and healthy shade. The stand wears what looks like leather gloves with ports coming out of the back of the wrists. A trail of crystalline particles travels between these two ports, refracting light in order to make it look like a rainbow band circling behind the stand's back. The stand's bloodshot eyes drip more small particles, which fall down its torso and spread out, entering the main stream.
>Ability
「TEARS IN HEAVEN」is a very powerful stand in terms of physical strength in its own right, but its main ability is even more powerful, potentially. The rainbow tears it cries that encircle it can be inhaled by the User, allowing them to 「pray」for a deceased stand. This, in turn, allows 「TEARS IN HEAVEN」to have access to the powers of a stand that no longer is attached to this world by a User. In practice, the only limits on what powers it can gain is how many stand users are dead and how many of these dead the User is aware of. The only actual limitation is that only one power can be appropriated at a time.
>Stats
>>
>>43776192
Well someone has to do more than just post their own shit, y'know?

1. The ultimate junkie stand? I can imagine it being used for some rather creative assassination acts too, like getting someone to snort glass or bleach.

>>43776216
2. Jesus fucking christ that's horrifying, and Araki said time stands would be the true ultimate power. Kinda curious to know how the JoJo gang is going to deal with that shit.
>>
>>43773885
Hey, so, question on the tabletop. Say I have a stand that has stats that increase or decrease when certain conditions are met, do I pay for both stat ranks in character creation?
>>
>>43777079
I would say you pay for the base/default stat, and then have the power itself be the cost for the rise/fall
>>
>Stand User
The hyper-charismatic leader of a corporate cult
>Appearance
A handsome, middle aged humanoid with skin the color of USD green and wrinkles like an old dollar bill, wearing a silver suit with black pinstripes and a gold, onion-shaped hat similar to the pope's. The stand has the words "CASH" and "MONEY" tattooed on his knuckles. He can and does talk, referring to everyone as "dude", including women.
>Ability
User can create souls: person's essence, their hopes, their dreams, their emotions, their will, and their sense of humanity. They can construct anothers sense of self with nothing but their own imagination or inevitably allow their creation to develop to their own sense of self. The souls cannot be destroyed by conventional methods, but can be damaged or absorbed by malevolent forces.
>Stats
Power - E

Speed - A

Range - C
Durability - B
Precision - C
Potential - C

Holy fuck that turned out amazing. So basically, the stand user can use his stand to create a legion of souls and infuse them into various soulless things, objects included. The souls aren't exceptional, but having the ability to turn all of your business's factories into living, fanatical followers is kind of nuts.
>>
>>43776363
I figured that the crew would either bank on the fact that the Boss doesn't know the names of every dead stand user in the world, and perhaps trick him into giving his stand a power that isn't very useful in order to give them an opening.

>>43777341
This is kinda a neat, although I'd like to know its name. There have to be some song titles that could fit what this does.

Anyway, here's a stand of a secondary character:

「POLICE TRUCK」
>Stand User
Captain Steven Stinger
>Appearance
The stand is robotic in appearance, large in stature, with a color scheme similar to NYC police cars (White and Blue with some Red). The stand's feet have wheels fastened to them, allowing it to travel at speeds of up to 80 Miles per Hour. Its torso is large and rectangular, but also hollow, with a door consisting of several metal bars and a lock on its chest as the entrance. One is unable to see the dimensions of this cavity from the outside. The stand has a large, badge-like symbol on its back and police lights and sirens on its head.
>Ability
The stand's chest door can only be locked and unlocked by the User's index finger, serving as its key. The prison itself is actually much larger on the inside than the outside, able to contain dozens upon dozens of people, as well as several objects, without being cramped, including the User himself, who is able to unlock the door from the inside.
>Stats
Power: D

The obvious end of this character would be to lock himself and a powerful antagonist inside his own stand, then cut off his fingers to lock them in.
>>
>>43777538
"I hope he doesn't copy Jolyne Cuhjo!"
"You fools! Wait, why is my body string?"
>>
>>43777601
Only problem with that: it takes place in the 70s, so pretty much everybody in the actual story with stands is off limits, since Part 3 was in the 80s. Unless I set it in the new universe, meaning that he could have access to everybody in Part 7, but in that case how the fuck would he know about any of them?
>>
>>43777601
"Please, don't let him turn into [user of Cheap Trick]!"

Encounter SOLVED.
>>
「DEATH CULT」

Appearance: A slender, purple humanoid with black robes. He wears a skull mask whose eye sockets glow a dull green.

Stand Ability: Users and stands that lock eyes with「DEATH CULT」are frozen in place. Stand powers that don't require movement of the body (like maybe a stand that emanates heat) can still be used. Stands without eyes and people who cannot see are not affected by this power. Additionally, 「DEATH CULT」has a colt dragoon revolver that glows green like his eyes which he uses to fight. Physically he is pretty weak.

Durability: E
>>
>>43777538
Shit, I forgot the name, and that's what makes this so awesome! Because it fits freakishly well. It's Comfort Eagle, which is a song by Cake. Listen to the song if you want to understand why I say it fits so well.
>>
>>43778020
edit: breaking eye contact will unfreeze you, but you can't move your eyeballs when you're frozen
>>
>>43778020
he seems broke in a 1v1 situation but gets rekt in anything more
>>
Gonna go ahead and dump my Vietnam JoJo idea.
>John Joestar is drafted into the US army during the Vietnam war.
>He's placed into a platoon with a foreign man going by Zeppeli
>Every Single member of this platoon is a Stand user
>The Main Antagonist is a Hippy, who's so deranged he'd kill both sides to stop the war.
>His Stand "Paint It Black" allows him to create small Holes in reality. These holes can erase anything that falls into them. He can also store things in these holes like explosives or guns.
I've also had an idea of a racist propaganda cartoonist with his stand "American Idiot" which allows him to change the characteristics of a person based on what he calls them. For example if he calls someone a coward they will naturally run from battle with him even though they may be one of the most brave people ever. The catch is that the stand is close range so he has to be ready to use it, making him vulnerable to sneak attacks.
>>
>>43778750
John's Stand should obviously be Fortunate Son
>>
>>43779143
some folks are born, made to wave the flag
>>
「Toxic Love」

Stand Ability : Can make the truth into a lie or make a lie into the truth. Can also manipulate reality, making wishes true or by lying about being a god. Condition : only after losing a high amount of blood/being extremely aroused.

Special Capacity 「I Do The Rock」 : If it targets someone, the user can tell him/her to do whatever he wants them to do. The condition is that the user have to know the person : this doesn't work on strangers. Implies a research on the person the user wants to control.

Appearance : Cyan, of humanoid form, wearing a light armor and lots of bandages. His braided black and purple hair partially cover his face.

Stats :
Durability: D
>>
>>43779655
This stand is fucking retarded. You should apologize to the thread for inflicting this mental abortion on it.
>>
>>43776192
I'd suggest a name that's not so on-the-nose
>>
>>43779979
Yeah, the name is pretty basic, but it's pretty perfect on the other hand, and it lets me have the Clapton motif with Tears in Heaven. Maybe if there's another drug-related Clapton song title, which is likely.
>>
>>43780164
Yeah, it is perfect, because according to Clapton "Cocaine" is an anti-drug song.
How about "Slowhand", the album that "Cocaine" is on?
>>
>>43780336
You know, that probably works.「COCAINE」can be the name of the ability. Also, a couple minor Stand-of-the-Weeks:

1.「GIRLS ON FILM」
>Stand User
Middle-Aged Porno Flick director in Florida
>Appearance
Think Hermit Purple, but with film reels instead of vines.
>Ability
The User of 「GIRLS ON FILM」is able to move any person or thing from one location to another, so long as it is in the User's field of vision. The power is activated when the User does that hand gesture directors do where they make a landscape shot with their index fingers and thumbs (maybe with pinkies stuck out too for visual flair), and deactivated when their hands are separated.
>Stats
Range: B
Potential: C

2. 「SWEATING BULLETS」
>Stand User
High School Dropout
>Appearance
The stand takes the form of a full-face mask with slits for the eyes and mouth, similar in design to a Greek Tragedy mask.
>Ability
When a person wears the stand on their face, they are shown a vision of the near future that is inaccurate by highly believable, depicting the wearer committing some horrible act that they would normally never do. If the wearer does not believe the vision, the mask falls off, but if the stand detects high levels of stress, it will stick to their face and show them more and more visions until the wearer is driven to act out the vision out of desperation.
>Stats
Speed: E
Precision: D
>>
File: 1448168741858.png (1 MB, 820x1146) Image search: [Google]
1448168741858.png
1 MB, 820x1146
Bumping with Swole Giorno
>>
>>43777538
Shame the story takes place in the 70's, otherwise this would be the perfect compliment to Jail House Rock

>>43778020
So wait, are they just held there or legitimately encased in ice? Cause that makes a huge difference here.

>>43778750
I've always wondered what Paint It Black would do. Better than my idea of having it be an item type version of The Hand.

>>43779655
Bard, please go. Your character isn't dead, and we've already told you that your stands are too complicated.

>>43780479
1. So the first act of Kubrick's stand? I can dig it.

2. Holy shit, that's actually pretty crazy. I could easily see that being a nightmare to deal with given how fragile people are these days.
>>
>Be a JoJo who makes a living stealing stuff
>Rob some famous diamond from Central America
>Get ready to sell that shit
>Knock on the door
>It's some fabulous chucklefuck with no shirt
>AwakenMyMasters.gif
>Get the shit kicked out of you
>Stand awakens during the fight
>Track chucklefuck down
>Turns out his waifu turned into diamonds, and you stole a piece of her
>Waifu being reassembled means Pillar Man becomes a Family Man
>Are you a bad enough dude to stop him?
>>
File: 1441141096017.png (117 KB, 570x558) Image search: [Google]
1441141096017.png
117 KB, 570x558
>>43778750
>>43774095
I wonder if these two could happen concurrently. John and Joshua could be half-brothers, and their Zepellis could be cousins or something. Maybe the twist is that the hippy villain's plot is so world-threatening that the Tears in Heaven guy has to team up with the JoJos, and he uses stand powers of some of the stand users killed in the war.
>>
「BREAKING THE LAW」

>Stand User
Professional Thief
>Appearance
A winding, spiralling length of coil that wraps around the torso and limbs of the User. Seems to have no discernable start or end.
>Ability
The User can pass through stationary objects, walls, and so on. Moving objects intersected have their trajectory reversed. Additionally, should the User be attacked, 「BREAKING THE LAW」 activates 「YOU'VE GOT ANOTHER THING COMING」 to scatter or disperse the attack elsewhere. However, this dispersal is unconscious, and may cause unwelcome damage to the user's surroundings.
>Stats
>>
The lack of Jethro Tull stands in actual JoJo is baffling.
「LOCOMOTIVE BREATH」
>Stand User
Scraggly Draft Dodger, smokes to degrade his health and avoid it
>Appearance
A thick, black smog circulating throughout the User's various orifices (mouth, nose, ears, etc.)
>Ability
The stand can spread itself out into a tremendous dark cloud rendering those other than the user within it without visibility. The stand can also travel at exceptional speeds for a cloud, transporting anything enveloped within it without having the motion be felt by those within its grasp. A person could be trapped in a black, smokey void while being hurtled in the direction of a cliff without their knowledge, only to stumble off of it suddenly once it arrives.
>Stats
>>
>>43782680
Who's Bard?
>>
>>43786964
We have an absolutely terrible player in our group who believes that the only three ways to solve puzzles is either intimidation checks, brute force, or making a new character.

Did I mention that his Stand lets him copy literally any stand that harms it? And that according to him it's not versatile enough so it needs 14 other powers?

I'm not sure why we started calling him Bard, but it fits.
>>
>>43786985
He sounds like a buttmunch who doesn't understand what it means to have a Stand, use a Whitesnake-expy to teach him a lesson about that.
>>
>>43787123
Were I the DM I would, but alas that's not the case. What's really important though is that right now he's essentially a Digimon and thinks that's the lamest shit ever and that his character is basically dead.
>>
>>43787151
>What's really important though is that right now he's essentially a Digimon and thinks that's the lamest shit ever and that his character is basically dead.
Oh dear god, welp, it's time for one of you to create 「HEAVEN」.

May I ask, what Stands has his "Stand" copied?
>>
File: 1440988368085.gif (488 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1440988368085.gif
488 KB, 640x360
>>43786985
>intimidation checks
>brute force
>14 other powers
>copied powers of another stand
Is his real name Jotaro?
>>
>>43788590
Heh.
>>
File: 1442373501801.jpg (3 MB, 2302x1980) Image search: [Google]
1442373501801.jpg
3 MB, 2302x1980
Araki would be the best kind of weird GM.
>>
>>43789035
When taken out of context, anything from JoJo is considered outlandishly bizarre.
>>
>http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Sexual_Orientation_Manipulation
Isn't this an innate ability of every Jojo character?
>>
>>43786985
Does he even know how JoJo works? Has he read the manga or anything?
>>
>>43789817
I'd assume this 'Bard' has not, purely because he's trying to be Madara Uchida.
>>
>>43787386
A stand that has the power to remove and insert memories
Not Diver Down
And another one that I can't remember cause he immediately stated it was useless and didn't experiment with it at all

>>43788590
May as well be

>>43789817
We watched the anime, read SOME of Part 4, and then went "Reading is hard, I should just wait for everything to be animated."
>>
>>43791067
>A stand that has the power to remove and insert memories
>Not Diver Down
>And another one that I can't remember cause he immediately stated it was useless and didn't experiment with it at all
So one half of Whitesnake, Survivor and Diver Down.

Aside form DD, you may be playing with DIO.
>>
>>43791067
>"Reading is hard, I should just wait for everything to be animated."
This makes me mad, and not because of the "wryyyd the manga" meme.
>>
>>43791208
The absolute best part about the memory stand is how he learned it was a memory stand. Essentially it makes it so one hand takes memories, and the other hand inserts them. Before knowing what the fuck the stand did he was ordered by a bunch of other stand users (With guns even!) to stop whatever he was doing.

So he put both his hands on his head which caused him to put his hands on his head so then his hands were on his head as he was putting his hands on his head(...)

Essentially he unknowingly .gif'd himself.

>>43791272
The worst part about it is that his whole problem with reading came down to "Manga sites don't work on my phone and sitting at a computer all day is hard so I'm gonna sit in front of an Xbox all day instead"
>>
>>43791338
If I was the DM I'd just rule it that his Stand could only have two abilities「Copied」at a time; one active, and one passive. That's all, left hand adds or replaces the active ability, right hand does the same for the passive.

>"Manga sites don't work on my phone and sitting at a computer all day is hard so I'm gonna sit in front of an Xbox all day instead"
What a humpty-dumpty-numpty.
>>
>>43791338
I was right about the DIO thing though, mainly because if DIO was a PC he'd be That Guy

>Dies to one of the players who got sick of his bullshit
>Pulls out a character sheet with 'My Head' in the equipment
>Gets killed again.
>Steals the players Charsheet, gives it his intelligence, wisdom, charisma and alignment, crosses the name out and writes DIO in big capital letters.
>>
>>43791471
The way it's currently done up is that his stand can only have one ability actually active, and the other ones are stored until he chooses to flip into them, and as a once-per-day ability he can use all of the currently copied stands at once, but if he does so he dies unless he puts his stand away after five minutes. If he uses the once-per-day ability then he can't use his stand AT ALL until the cool down on that ability is finished. And this is just where the complicated bullshit of his stand starts.

Needless to say our DM is starting to get sick of his shit

>>43791519
I'm just imagining all the villains playing D&D
>DIO is trying to be Co-DM but DM is not having that shit
>Pucci is just a cleric that hyperfocuses on keeping DIO alive
>Valentine is a paladin and does paladin things
>Kars is DM and is basing the entire campaign off of when his tribe was alive
>Doppio has no idea what's going on and Diavolo refuses to come out because people
>Kira just wants to go home and jack off
>>
>>43791597
>Needless to say our DM is starting to get sick of his shit
Did he name this stand after Cringe inducing Music?
>>
>>43791630
8 Mile

Note: He figured it should have 8 sub powers cause of them name, and then decided it should have one power for every song in the fucking album.
>>
>>43791650
I dread to ask this...but what are its stats?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOKYi-gfgzs
「Russian Dancing Men」Kickghost when?
>>
>>43791676
Thankfully, I don't know off the top of my head. I remember it has really high durability and range, damn near infinite learning, but low power. He thought that we weren't allowed to use punchghosts for some reason, so instead he went with a crippled Baymax who can copy stands.
>>
>>43791753
>so instead he went with a crippled Baymax who can copy stands.
Okay, the image I got from that is hilarious.
>>
>>43791828
He hates that I described his stand like that but none of the other players can argue with me.
>>
>>43791847
I thought it would be funny if he actually had to physically interact with it just to get it to move, th reason:
>"I am not fast."
>>
>>43791338
>Manga sites don't work on my phone
That's just being retarded. I know there are dozens of apps for getting manga, so clearly he wasn't trying.
>>
If you guys want I can search through my emails and see if I can find the full, unholy write up for the thing.
>>
>>43791932
You must.
>>
>>43791932
DO IT!
>>
File: LikeToySoldiers1.jpg (91 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
LikeToySoldiers1.jpg
91 KB, 720x1280
>>43791942
>>43791986
Apparently we only talked about 8 Mile in person, but I'll get the write up for it for you guys by next SSS. Instead, have this abomination he came up with as his backup stand.
>>
File: LikeToySoldiers2.jpg (98 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
LikeToySoldiers2.jpg
98 KB, 720x1280
>>43792053
No I don't know why he sent it to me in a series of screenshots

2/4
>>
File: LikeToySoldiers3.jpg (95 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
LikeToySoldiers3.jpg
95 KB, 720x1280
>>43792069
3/4
>>
File: LikeToySoldiers4.jpg (97 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
LikeToySoldiers4.jpg
97 KB, 720x1280
>>43792089
4/4

Anyways I'm running late so I'll answer more questions for you guys when I get home if the thread is still up
>>
>>43792053
>>43792069
>>43792089
>>43792099
This started out ok and went so, so bad...
>>
>>43792113
We need a Swarm stand called 「Bob The Builder」
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO_PL3V1c4Y
Think less "Crazy Diamond" and more "Harvest plus indestructible Stand Glue."
>>
>>43792275
>We need a Swarm stand called 「Bob The Builder」
>*to fix this.
I'm bad at brain.
>>
>>43792275
There's already a Stand that works like that in my group. It's called Random Access Memories.
>>
What do you guys think about a Jojo setting where a good 10% of the populace have stands? This results in an enormous influx of superheroesque stand users that protect the peace. Stand users have become common knowledge in society and there are numerous schools, jobs, and ways of life tailored for them.

If you've ever read Little Hero Acadamia its almost exactly like that but with stands.
>>
>>43792332
I just pictured「Bob The Builder」units as little tubes of super glue with hardhats, muscled arms and voices like the Chuckle Brothers.
>>
>>43792372
Nah bruh. Only genre I'd accept that in would be JoJo cyberpunk, and only if it ties into the plot. Like, if the only reason everyone has Stands is that le evil megacorp figured out how to grant them to people en-masse and it quickly became a necessity to have a Stand to compete with Stand users in the work force. I think you could get a lot of intrigue out of everyone having a Stand that they try to keep secret and exploiting the shit out of their Stands to get work done.
>>
File: 1447451367417.png (2 MB, 700x2397) Image search: [Google]
1447451367417.png
2 MB, 700x2397
Stand dump bump

「SURFING WITH THE ALIEN」
>Stand User
LAPD SWAT
>Appearance
The stand a mass of liquid metal, smooth, shiny, and able to take any form it so desires, but cannot separate itself into pieces or change its size. Its default state is a blank adult male frame, about 6 Feet Tall.
>Ability
Beyond its basic shapeshifting, 「SURFING WITH THE ALIEN」has the ability to fly at speeds of up to 60 Miles per Hour, even while carrying its User. It also has some combat prowess in that it can make itself into blades sharpened down to the finest molecule, as well as defensive capabilities in that it can form shields or small shelters.
>Stats

「VICARIOUS」
>Stand User
Major Drug Smuggler
>Appearance
The stand is a large, obsidian totem standing 8 feet tall, with immobile angular limbs sticking out.
>Ability
The stand does not have any direct powers, but it does have a passive ability within its User's range. All other stands within range of 「VICARIOUS」which attempt to attack it or its User will have their attacks redirected towards any other stands within the range. The ability does not work if there is only one other Stand within range. Area of Effect abilites
>Stats
Potential: C
>>
File: EVEN DIO.jpg (130 KB, 500x695) Image search: [Google]
EVEN DIO.jpg
130 KB, 500x695
>>43792053
>>43792069
>>43792089
>>43792099
>>
If someone here runs a JoJo game, i would love to participate. I currently run an D&D 3.5 for muh friends, but i feel like they're gonna forever DM me, so please, if anyone needs and additional player, here i am.

I know it's more fit for Game Finder, but what's other best place to ask for JoJo game than JoJo thread, right? R-right?
>>
File: 1432071575282.jpg (136 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1432071575282.jpg
136 KB, 640x480
>>
File: 「C U B A N P E T E」.png (626 KB, 700x527) Image search: [Google]
「C U B A N P E T E」.png
626 KB, 700x527
another top 5 dead or alive stand.
>>
>>43795451
>Johnny Bravo & Monkey Man
>>
I had an idea for my stand for the next game after the one I'm currently in. I'll post it later when I'm not busy. Keep it alive until then.
>>
>>43797363
Essentially, it has two main gimmicks.

First, it's huge, but still humanoid. Like 20 feet tall or so. Big enough to wrap its hand entirely around a large man's torso. Big enough that simply by fully manifesting, it takes up most of its D-rank range.

The second is that it has a coat of scales on its torso. These scales don't actually protect it. In fact, they don't impede damage at all.However, then its power is active, these scales "record" any physical effect done to them and remain unharmed, and that effect simply assed through them was this happens. The stand can shed these scales on demand, and can also cause a scale to harmlessly detonate. When this happens, all of the effects "recorded" on that scale are transferred to any object it's touching. This release can be done from any distance.

Stats are:

Precision: E
Developmental Potential: C

The "Be Huge" power is 5 points, since it has both benefits and drawbacks.

The scale ability is 7 points, because although it's versatile, there's a limited number of them, and they take a while to grow back, so once you use one of them, it's gone for the rest of that session.

I think I'll call it Breadfan
>>
I think I know why Act Stands are so popular.
People are used to evolving powers in weeb material, so they want an evolving Stand. But Araki has already set up the JoJoverse so that 1) Stands rarely if ever change, and the conditions for doing so are pretty specific and 2) Act Stands are rare, so it's less about getting the next powerup and more about using what meager power you already have to beat up the other guy using some handy finagling of your surroundings.
>>
>>43782680
Not literally frozen. Red light green light frozen.
>>
>>43795301
It's fine. Right now I'm running a Stands game in Wild Talents and waiting to finish the second half of a cliffhanger. If you want, I can give you my Skype handle and tell you the details of what's going on. There are a few players sorta queued up, but they're all people who can't join the game right now for irl reasons. Maybe we can work something out.

>>43799035
Yeah, I think Act Stands should strictly be reserved for JoJos and major supporting characters, and there's a reason they don't appear very often. I gave the protagonist of my fan part an Act-based Stand, but that's mainly because he needed one to stand up to the insanely OP villain I wrote the part around(while keeping the early fights challenging).Like, god damn. I still haven't revealed what the fourth Act does, but I'm fairly confident that it could beat GER.

That being said, in the game I'm running, "Stands" do grow stronger. But that's because it isn't actually JoJo and there's hidden lore that justifies it, and it ties into themes that are gonna be touched on. And because it's an RPG, of course.
>>
>>43799035
That's what I've always figured. One of the great things about JoJo, as combat and interactions go, is learning to make due with what you've got.
>>
Heya, /SSS/. Got some things to say.

First, Stand User is on hold until I get feedback on what I already have. I have a lot on my plate, so I'm not going to work on a homebrew that nobody is going to play.

The link:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/16ILQg-VrKzGS3LOzdRKMr7O7lQu9NWREnD8zGwmMW8Y

Next, Lonesome Blues said he needed an essay on how to make a Stand for his Cortex hack. Working on that. Should be much easier/funner than writing papers for school.

Lastly, I started running DVV for my friends on Mondays. Not directly JoJo related, but a lot of the NPCs they'll run into are JoJo characters through a Disney lens. Lots of Part 3 characters, since they are still in Agrabah.

Other than that, things are going swell. How about you guys?
>>
>>43792113
I told him that if we switched around the order of the spiders it might be fine? But DM gave it a hard no.

>>43794685
>「SURFING WITH THE ALIEN」
SO MIKITAKA WAS A STAND!

>「VICARIOUS」
That's actually fairly interesting. Reminds me a bit of when I did Nike a few months back.

>>43798536
So essentially it's just a Juggernaut with a defensive mechanic? Hard to say, but it kinda reminds of Kill la Kill's Punishment Regalia, but without the mode switch. Kinda like Gamagori's version better.

>>43799035
It's why I don't like how Bard keeps throwing acts into ever. Single. Stand he makes. No ACTS? Incomplete!

Ugh....

>>43800403
MSPaint guy here. Laptop got formatted on accident so I lost all the ones I did up (since archive moe was down last I checked), but I've got some new stuff I'll be doing up later. Including Bard's stand after I get the write up on it from him.
>>
>>43800595
Not exactly. It's more like an offensive version of Superfly's ability. It doesn't just store damaging effects, but any effects that would alter the scales physically is instead stored when the "recording" is active.
>>
>>43800856
>>43800595
To clarify further, the scales don't protect the stand. They just store effects while the power is active.
>>
Here you go, the cancer you've all been waiting for with no editing or formatting. Straight copypasta:

Stand type Sentinel
Stand user Irons Whiite
Destructive power:E
Speed:B
Range:A
Durability / staying:C
Precision:E
Developmental potential:A
appearance a polygonal shaped large stand with a massive upper body and short legs that hang while it hovers statically in the air
color palette greys and whites colors will change based on current form
As a stand 8 mile has no attacks it can be moved in all the directions up down left right and in 3d space but only in stright lines
it's large enough that any normal human can stand behind it and be completely covered
abilities
Active
friendly copy 8miles user shakes hands with a stand of another user and permerntly copoys one ability to be used at any power level
standard copy 8mile is physically hit by another stand giving him that stands ability without the downsides that come with it
Passive
Recall erase:8mile can be recalled to remove all current abilities
1st mile: 8mile needs one copied ability to use permanent abilities and can only use one of them that's chosen randomly
2nd mile: 8mile while active is always watching even if time was stopped he is watching and his user can see everything he can
3rd mile: 8mile cannot be visibly damaged so his user will not show the attacks taken but they will feel them at ×2 intensity

1/2
>>
>>43801114

4th mile: 8mile can sense other stand users he cannot tell where they are but he can feel that their close (removed)
5th mile: 8mile can be projected bigger not smaller while no abilitys are present and while he will carry the force he enlarged with he will however return to normal size once he can not fit inside the area
6th mile:8mile can leave a becon of himself and teleport along with his user as a way to escape (removed)
7th mile: when 8mile is not moveing his eyes can see in all seeking planes (night vision infrared) (removed)
8th mile: with each ability 8mile gains he becomes harder to manifest and his range ranking goes down one
9th mile: 8mile can use all friendly abilities plus currant learned abilities at once but this causes untold pain on the user and if this was used for more than 5minutes the user would die this has a 24 hour recharge
Unknown to irons
10th mile 8mile ignores the downside of copied abilities
11th mile 8mile can ghost to avoid damage
12th mile 8mile can see the difference between a stand user and a normal person if he is 5in or less away from them (removed)
13th mile 8mile can move towards a target with the speed of a car if given 15seconds of charge 1hour cool down (removed)
14mile 8mile can be talked through
15th mile and Final mile when his user is fately wounded or dead 8mile can look and who is and is not a stand user and can copy all their abilities. (Removed)

Erm, 2/3*
>>
>>43801145

[All acts removed]
1st rule act II-IV cannot access any of act I abilities save for sight and the abilitys are improved based on how many abilities that were active when changeing
Act II
8miles body becomes a mealtable and now cutable substance his body can now be streached and harden and soften at will like mudman from DC comics
Act III
8mile becomes covered in leaves and a wooden like substance and can now hide in soil and earth substances like glacies from ki he can also make himself smaller but only to half original size
Act IV
8miles whole body of wood and leaves is inglufed in flames

>>43800856
>>43800893
That makes a lot more sense. I suppose if the user was clever enough they could place Breadfan(?) right above someone after taking a lot of damage and just drop "bombs" on their head.

Definitely better than my initial impression.
>>
>>43801145
>>43801114
>>43801166
8 Mile has to be the worst Stand I've ever seen. Double Dutch Bus notwithstanding.
>>
>>43801192
Even if you cut out how much shit was removed from it by the DM and other players, it still goes over the character limit. It's the most needlessly complicated stand I've ever seen, and according to him it needs to be that needlessly complicated in order to be "versatile."
>>
8 Mile's creator clearly has Learning E
>>
For his sake though, can anyone please point out exactly what's wrong with it and how it can be improved?

I've already told him "Cut the fat, focus on the copy powers" but he seems to think that would make the stand boring and weak(??)
>>
>>43801220
Ever considered just kicking him?
>>
File: 1355594535548.jpg (53 KB, 946x599) Image search: [Google]
1355594535548.jpg
53 KB, 946x599
>>43801114
>>43801145
>>43801166
I CAN'T
>>
>>43801256
DM doesn't want to kick him because DM wants the dumb Bard to learn his mistakes and improve.

DM is quickly beginning to think that was a bad decision, but is forcing himself to stick with it on principal of the matter. He's not being let into any other campaigns after this one, though.
>>
File: 1366829642951.png (406 KB, 2118x1276) Image search: [Google]
1366829642951.png
406 KB, 2118x1276
>>43801249
Copy powers are garbage as it is. The point of a Stand is not to take other people's shit; it's to make the best of the shit you already have.
>>
>>43773885
Wait, whered that eighth image come from? Is
is there an eighth part coming out oh shit oh fuck
>>
>>43801284
Well, at least there's hope for the future.

On a related note, now I'm trying to think of a non OP power copying stand. Hmm. ..
>>
File: GetALoaddaThisGuy.jpg (118 KB, 700x465) Image search: [Google]
GetALoaddaThisGuy.jpg
118 KB, 700x465
>>43801114
>>43801145
>>43801166
>>
>>43801319
JoJo part 8 - JoJolion - is currently ongoing.
>>
>>43801319
Jojolion is like 4 years old at this point
>>
File: 「POWER OF POSITIVITY」.png (383 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
「POWER OF POSITIVITY」.png
383 KB, 650x366
It's a「New Day」yes it is!
>>
>>43801310
>The point of a Stand is not to take other people's shit
Tell that to Pucci
>>
>>43801373
Or Boy 2 Man.
>>
>>43801249
His Stand has too many fucking powers, and only a few of them are even remotely relevant to the theme of his Stand. Tell him to focus on one (MAYBE two) of those powers. Making a Stand with limitations doesn't make it 'boring' or 'weak', it makes it worth putting thought into applying what powers you have.

8 Mile can copy other Stands. Not my cup of tea, but its simple and easy, having a clear limit in the form of whatever traits his Stand inherits from the original Stand User. 8 Mile shouldn't be able to save Stands, or at least copying one will delete the previous one.

Also, cool downs? Really? This isn't a MOBA.

Honestly, the GM should just make Bard a new Stand and tell him to suck it up if he whines about it.

This is a case study in how NOT to make a Stand, so I thank Bard for his unwitting contribution.
>>
>>43801373
White Snake takes their disc, but he doesn't claim the power for himself - he puts that shit in cold storage.
>>
>>43801339
>>43801353
Well, I feel like an idiot.
No excuse.

>>43801114
>>43801145
>>43801166
This is still absolutely awful though god damn.
>>
>>43801249
Brevity is the soul of wit, and stands

A stand should only have 2 to 3 powers, max.

So what the fuck is he aiming for? A stand that can know things? A copy stand?

How does this even relate to the song 8th mile?
>>
>>43801249
It would. Copy powers are boring. Who gives a shit about Amazo when Dr. Doom exists?

But here's the way I'd have it work: Whenever the Stand or User takes an attack, 8 Mile deforms like putty, conforming to the shape of the impact. For as long as this "print" remains in place(as long as it takes to heal), 8 Mile has the ability to "recall" whatever damaged it. If it was an enemy Stand and their ability was active when it struck, it gains their ability. If it was an enemy Stand and their ability wasn't active at the time, it gains their Power or Speed, whichever's higher. If it was something physical, it can recreate the damage in Stand form from the wound; if the user got burned, 8 Mile can generate equally-hot fire from the corresponding parts of its body. Likewise, if the user was struck by shrapnel, 8 Mile can fire identical shrapnel out of its corresponding body part with identical force.

This way, it's always a tradeoff between safety and power. You have to get wounded to be strong, and not only that, but if you want to keep whatever power you've gained, you have to turn down healing. It's a constant gamble.
>>
>>43801430
>How does this even relate to the song 8th mile?
It doesn't have to. I prefer when they don't.
>>43801450
I'd give a shit if a DC character suddenly showed up in a Marvel story.
>>
File: 1378242879975.jpg (14 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1378242879975.jpg
14 KB, 320x240
>>43801430
Seriously.
The World does one thing - stop time for up to 9 seconds.
The Hand does one thing - erase space wherever it swipes its right hand.
Crazy Diamond does one thing - restore what it touches to its "original state" (by Josuke's impression of it).

Take your one gimmick and RUN WITH IT.
>>
>>43801385
We're already almost a year into the campaign, so that's a no can do. And he's not allowed to make a new character, even though both me and Bard want him to make a new one so he doesn't have that abomination.

>>43801398
Fair point

>>43801430
>So what the fuck is he aiming for? A stand that can know things? A copy stand?
He wants a stand that can copy other stands, has no powers without copying a stand, but isn't useless without a power.

>How does this even relate to the song 8th mile?
It's supposed to have eight powers. Clearly that is not the case.

>>43801450
I like that version of it. That version makes sense. And it doesn't have a stupid number of sub powers that have nothing to do with anything. I'll send that version of it to him, see what he thinks.
>>
>>43801569
>not allowed to make a new character
What kind of game are you running
>>
>>43801577
D&D 3.5 with a DM that makes you actually be dead before you can give up and make a new character. Because apparently being essentially a digimon with a broken as fuck stand is worse than being dead, cause if he was dead he could make a new character.
>>
>>43801467
>caring about capeshit
I'm suddenly regretting using that reaction image earlier.
>>
Is it possible for a stand to be F rank in a stat?
>>
>>43801569
>We're already almost a year into the campaign, so that's a no can do. And he's not allowed to make a new character, even though both me and Bard want him to make a new one so he doesn't have that abomination.
Remember how Crazy Diamond couldn't heal Josuke, and then it healed him at the end of his fight with Kira because Araki said so? Do that, but change everything about 8-Mile and pretend old 8-Mile wasn't a thing.

>>43801623
>D&D 3.5
So is this a contemporary setting like regular JoJo, or is it D&D with Stands?
>>
>>43801569
Ok so ho about 8th Mile can copy up to 8 abilities (stacks are allowed) but each only works for 8 seconds. So 8th Mile could keep 3 copies of star platinum, 3 copies of purple heirophant, and 2 copies of silver chariot. For each use of s silver chariot copy, his stand becomes that stand for 8 seconds.
>>
>>43801682
No. Only E-A, with Infinity being the exception because GER. E is already shit, so I can't even imagine what F would be anyhow.
>>
>>43801685
We already asked the DM if that could be a thing and he said "No, but it might be edited as we go along to make it slightly less broken."

>Setting
Contemporary. It takes place in the late 2000's from what I can tell,

>>43801710
Our DM would hate that, but I personally think it'd be interesting.
>>
>>43801710
PS: for simplification purposes 8 seconds can be one turn
>>
>>43801743
Look OK it's just.. No. How the fuck does it even work? It has all the powers but none of the powers. It's like if a 12 yeab old made an OC dbz character.
>>
>>43801738
I figure F potential (assuming it's not already covered by E, the stats are a bit vague) would be along the lines of already knowing all the abilities it can know
>>
>>43801743
Your DM sounds a little stubborn. I mean, this Stand sucks and needs to be changed yesterday.

Also, why would you use D&D for a contemporary setting? Isn't D20 Modern atrocious? There's so many better systems for JoJo anyway, as seen in the OP.

>>43801779
That's already what E means. You really don't need F rank for anything.
>>
>>43801738
>>43801779
Strength F stands could be completely incorporeal... although that could be more of a strength.
>>
>>43801779
F rank would literally be having nothing of a thing. F rank power is being 100% intangible and unable to actually affect other objects physically. F rank speed would mean your user literally has to pick you up like a rock.

Does a giant boulder you Chuck at people count as a stand?
>>
>>43801837
Nah, and F Power Stand would be too weak to do anything. You wouldn't even know you had it.

What if every living thing has a F Rank Stand, and 'getting' a Stand with the Arrow means you just got an upgrade?
>>
>>43801849
If it's E or above in any other stat, I don't see why not
Have fun with [I Wanna Rock]
>>
>>43801849
RockNRolla

Speed: F

RockNRolla is a big, vaguely spherical rock. Juhjoh the caveman throws it at people.
>>
>>43801861
Low Power doesn't mean weak. If it were mind/soul affecting or could change properties it wouldn't need raw strength.
>>
>>43801767
To be honest most the time it doesn't. He needs to bait someone into attacking him for it to do anything, and most of his opponents just shoot the user before bothering with the stands. Never mind the fact that he doesn't even USE most of those powers, removed ones aside.

>>43801806
Personally I don't even know why he allowed it in the first place.

We're using D&D cause it's the most easily recognizable system where I live and he doesn't want to teach everyone a brand new system yet.

>>43801779
In that case F Potential can just be replaced with "Completed Potential." That's what they did for Star Platinum.

Otherwise don't use F. May as well just list the stat as "None."
>>
>>43801629
Yeah, I should have been more focused on my mature Japanese picture books
>>
>>43801898
8th Mile can copy any ability or weapon used on it, and while it is very durable the user feels everything done to it.

Getting shot with bullets? Bam, fly stand in way, it absorbs the bullets and spits them back. User feels like hes getting shot through a bullet proof vest, which hurts, a lot. Dio stops time? 8thMile ALSO stops time, canceling out the time stops since neither can act.
>>
>>43801973
>Getting shot with bullets?
The one time that happened, he literally just put his stand away and charged the gunner.

Bard is a dumbass
>>
>>43802009
You should just let this guy be the Zeppeli of the group. He can't be trusted with a Stand.
>>
>>43802009
But that sounds like a perfect response, assuming the stand can eat bullets. Sure he's dumb as fuck, but he powers through things with sheer dumb toughness. It's a Japanese idiom that the stupid can't get sick or hurt.
>>
File: 1356223232993.png (506 KB, 552x411) Image search: [Google]
1356223232993.png
506 KB, 552x411
>>43801710
>purple heirophant
?
>>
>>43802024
All I have to say is thank fucking god we aren't an actual party. Everyone is scattered and doing their own thing, which means the other PC's don't have to put up with his shit even if the players do.

>>43802048
That would explains why he seems utterly incapable of rolling anything lower than a 12 on fucking everything he does.
>>
>>43802065
See? He's an idiot savant, roll with it. He's your groups buttmonkey
>>
>>43801898
Fair enough, I got an idea for a stand in my head a couple days ago and I was trying to balance the stats

[Feel Good Inc]
Precision: E
[Feel Good Inc] takes the form of a ship fused with a floating island
It's a very obvious stand, both due to it's size and the fact that it can be seen by non stand users
[Feel Good Inc] possesses the following abilities
[Ephemeral Style] allows [Feel Good Inc] and any passengers to become completely invisible and intangible, however, it can't be used along with [Watch Me As I Gravitate]
[Steady, Watch Me Navigate] allows [Feel Good Inc] to travel to any destination autonomously by the shortest route available
[Watch Me As I Gravitate] allows [Feel Good Inc] to control the earth that makes up it's island, along with the ground within a small radius (roughly 5 feet) around the user
It's primary method of attack is launching large chunks of it's island portion like mortars, this is rarely used due to the stand's utter lack of precision, any attack potentially resulting in heavy collateral damage
Thoughts?
Too powerful?
Too many abilities?
>>
>>43802138
So basically its the groups mystery machine and an artillery platform?
>>
>>43802138
Not too powerful, given what we saw Strength do. Why the intangibility/invisibility? Could there not be another option? Fog screen? Just unsummoning the stand?
>>
>>43802174
pretty much, yeah
>>43802194
that was meant to work with [Steady, Watch Me Navigate], plus it allows several people to stay on board without being detected
>>
File: two niggas.png (8 KB, 325x343) Image search: [Google]
two niggas.png
8 KB, 325x343
how useful would this be
>>
>>43802441
>mass-only mind control
Nigga you a villain.
>>
>>43802478
With my stand, 「T W O N I G G A S K I S S I N」, I shall turn this world into the homosexual, African-American paradise it was always meant to be!
>>
>>43802110
That's what we've been doing, mostly cause our DM is forcing us to. Personally I'm able to laugh at the Bard's shenanigans, but I'm the one taking him best at the moment.

>>43802138
Other than my own personal autism growling at how every individual power is named it's fine.

>>43802441
>using the generator
>>
>>43802540
Pucci?
>>
Stand Name: Made To Suffer
Power - C
Speed - D
Range - B
Durability - A
Precision - D
Potential - C

Made to Suffer is a dull grey ooze in the vague shape of a woman.
Bury Them - Made to Suffer can create infinite clones of itself with a diminished statline by splitting up. Each clone moves according to orders, but can't be controlled directly, save for the stand user willing it dead. The stand can hop between these created bodies, albeit slowly, to protect itself.
Going Underground - A character or object enveloped by Made to Suffer's clones can be teleported between them.

It makes up for being slow and weak by being ungodly hard to hurt and flooding the fight with clones. The teleport is just to let it protect the user better, but it could be very useful.
>>
>>43802556
>Other than my own personal autism growling at how every individual power is named it's fine
How else would you name them? You might as well go for lyrics when you can, because it beats going full superpower wiki.
>>
>>43802982
I wouldn't name them. If they HAD to have names, I'd just simply mark them as being separate "Modes" for it to be in without any fluffy nonsense.

Though, as far as style and flavor goes, that would be boring. And JoJo is all about style and flavor.
>>
BUMP ZA SAREDU!
>>
>>43802725
I can see this going very, very wrong if the clones don't work similarly to Bad Company or Harvest cause of pain synthesis. Too many clones end up being damaged and the user is going to feel it hard core.
>>
>>43801894
No. You turn that F into an E. Don't let me catch you doing that again.
>>
「DO YOU FEEL LIKE WE DO」
>Stand User
Vagrant Junkie
>Appearance
The stand takes the form of an electric guitar, but the make and model are unlike that of any earthly brand, and it produces an amplified

sound without need for an amp.
>Ability
Music played on the stand by the User is able to affect the emotions of all individuals within range. Blues induces sadness, Metal rage,

Ballads infatuation, Folk happiness, R&B calmness, Jazz/Bebop confusion, Funk arousal, etc. Those closer to the source of the sound

feel much more intense emotions the closer they are. With greater musicianship comes greater control as well: if the User is skilled enough

at playing the guitar they are able to fine tune the exact feelings they send out, implant a focus of the emotions, and even assign different

emotions to different individuals by playing with multiple styles at once.
>Stats

I could see this guy as a Hol Horse equivalent, always showing up as support for an offensive stand, getting better at his playing over time. Then, once he gets good enough, he can fight on his own by essentially throwing civilians into a blind rage at the JoJo crew.
>>
>>43800009
Sure, why not, but i have bad feel it won't work, because i see the time you posted. It's 4 AM for me, and if it's something like 4 PM for you, then it is pretty much impossible.
>>
>>43806232
Right now it's 11:21 for me. Oh well.
>>
File: 1441648554859.jpg (64 KB, 490x640) Image search: [Google]
1441648554859.jpg
64 KB, 490x640
>>43784371
>John's face when Tears in Heaven prays to his dead platoon-mates' stands and they're able to help out one last time to defeat evil
This should happen.
>>
>>43778750
>>Every Single member of this platoon is a Stand user
Make it so that their Stands do things that, on their own, seem rather useless, except for the fact they are a really successful unit because 'Lol Stand coordination.'
>>
>>43804176
I didn't even think of that. I'd assume some level of disconnection between clone and stand user, hence the orders, but it would be interesting to see what a DM would rule.

>>43807179
>one folds similar objects into each other
>one splits symmetrical objects perfectly
>one erases an emotion from the target
>infiltration mission
>splits the wall open, erases surprise from guards so they react slowly, and folds all the files in an entire cabinet together
>>
>>43784371
>>43807122
>>43807618
Brilliant, 10/10 would ORA with all y'all
>>
>>43807618
We require more stands that do things like this.
>>
>>43806339
Well shit, i'm 6 hours ahead. Time to TPK my players and convince one of them to be DM for JoJo campaign.

If i did that they would flip their shit. Besides, one potential DM doesn't even know how JoJo RPG would work.
>>
DOYA~~~~~N!
>>
>>43809266
Fucking. Terrorist. Everyone knows Valentine's signature DOJYAAA~N! is nothing like that. Stop faking our great President.
>>
>>43807826
We require more stands that aren't overpowered as fuck. Those fit.
>>
>>43807826
>>43811437
okay
>can bend sunlight at will (or store it)
>can slow down impacts, but can't stop them
>rots wood into dust
>can lock onto an object to track it for miles
>bombardment stand that works best at very long range
>>
>>43813016
>Stand that can only shoot out foam that puts out fires
Although that'd probably be really helpful in 'Nam
>>
>>43811437
>Makes sand, ash and dust into glass
>Really fucking hot to the touch

I have a stand that it's powers can literally be summed up with those two points, and they are the same power.
>>
File: 「WEEN」.jpg (318 KB, 1024x1117) Image search: [Google]
「WEEN」.jpg
318 KB, 1024x1117
>>
File: 1442019272661.png (491 KB, 636x452) Image search: [Google]
1442019272661.png
491 KB, 636x452
>>43814227
>TL NOTE: LEEDLE MEANS LEEDLE
>>
File: 1443333387582.png (81 KB, 170x400) Image search: [Google]
1443333387582.png
81 KB, 170x400
>>43795451
Reminds me of this, actually.
>>
>>43813016
>rots wood into dust
It's only 「Teenage Wasteland」...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2KRpRMSu4g

>Stand Name:
「Teenage Wasteland」

>Description:
「Teenage Wasteland」 resembles an insectile gas mask with a set of bellows in place of a mouthpiece. Twin hoses connect the back of these bellows to a tank worn on the user's back, resembling a large pesticide canister. The mask is soft, and when the user breathes, the bellows curve inwards and outwards.

>Power Level:
Low (40 points)

>Stats:
Power: C (6 points)
Speed: B (10 points)
Range: D (3 points)
Durability: D (3 points)
Precision: E (1 point)
Learning: E (1 point)

(16 points)

>Abilities:
[It's Only Teenage Wasteland]
While 「Teenage Wasteland」 is active, any plant matter its user touches or breathes on withers away. Living plants shrivel and wilt, and dead plant matter disintegrates. Wood instantly turns to dust. Clothes rot away like they were never there. (10 points)

(6 points)

>User:
Baba O'Riley is the youngest of the Wheels of Steel gang. A runaway from an Irish family in Boston, he picked a fight with L. Kilmister and successfully bloodied his nose. Kilmister was impressed and recruited him into his gang, but Baba still feels a strong sense of guilt over it, and feels a need to atone for it. Baba rolls with Bill Preston and Johnny Pauline, and wears the same general greaser uniform. However, all his clothes are leather, and his jacket has a custom chrome decoration in the shape of the Wheels of Steel gang's logo, along with silver shamrock charms.

>Traits:
>Core Trait: I Fight For My Meals (2 points)
Baba O'Riley is tenacious. Growing up Irish in 1950s America will do that to you.
>Significant Trait: I Don't Need To Be Forgiven (4 points)
Baba believes in penance. If he thinks he's wronged someone, he won't let himself off easy, even if they do. And as it happens, he believes he's wronged L. Kilmister.
>>
>>43778750
>>43779143
>>43779328
「FORTUNATE SON」
>Stand User
John Joestar
>Appearance
The stand is tall and statuesque, with polished dark green skin. The stand wears a helmet that completely covers its head. Swathes of white cloth are wrapped around its arms and worn across his chest like bandoleers.
>Ability
Not only is「FORTUNATE SON」physically powerful, but it can also transcribe any message or image onto a piece of the cloth its body is draped in and wave it like a large flag, instilling the message deeply into all who see it, whether it be a simple relay of information or an abstract concept like inspiring courage.
>Stats
>>
>>43817306
Fuck you
Now I'm singing it
SOME FOLKS ARE BORN
>>
>>43817306
The ability is a little underwhelming for a JoJo, although it makes great sense for a true leader type. The B range is a surprise too.
>>
>>43818136
I dunno about under powered. That's some memetic shit right there, about one step below space manipulation in danger.
>>
>>43818185
Underwhelming != underpowered
It's pretty damn powerful assuming the right people see it, but it's lack of punchghostyness makes it a bit strange for a Joestar.
>>
Stand Name: Finish What Ya Started

Stand Ability: [Ionization](http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Ionization)

Power - C

Speed - A

Range - A

Durability - C

Precision - C

Potential - D

Description: The ability to cause ionization. Sub-power of Subatomic Manipulation and Ionic Manipulation. The user can ionize different types of atoms and molecules, which can be caused by simply heating up air/gas, electrical activity, or changes in the air's electric fields, etc. In other words, the user can create plasma that they can use as a ionized air channel/medium for to allow electric current to flow through, thereby creating electricity. They can tap into a variety of different energies, even...

Now, what can I do with this besides the standard "throw lightning at people"?
>>
>>43818185
>>43818295
Right. Its not nearly as direct as other powers, but since this is going with a war environment, a commanding/inspiring stand is amazing.
>>
>>43818447
Demoralizing is even better, since it reduces casualties.
>>
>>43818405
Collect lightning like you would rope.
Blinding plasma flashes.
Use your speed and range to launch literal lightning punches which stun the target for more ORA
>>
>>43818507
KUWAKUWAKUWAKUWAKUWAKUWAKUWALUWAKUWAKUWAKUWAKUWAKUWA - BARAAAA!
>>
>>43818548
What would Volgin's stand be when it evolves to「Man On Fire」?
>>
STAND NAME: Sacred Mind

STAND ABILITY: [Water Sense]
(http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Water_Sense)

Power - B

Speed - D

Range - E

Durability - D

Precision - C

Potential - A

Description: The ability to perceive the movement of/on a body of water with extreme accuracy. The user can perceive the movement of/on a body of water with extreme accuracy and determine where threats are placed in water sources. They can even understand the size of targets in water by perceiving the waves interfering with certain movements of bodies of water.

So, assuming the arena has water, its basically spider-sense. Could make me a god-tier fisherman and pretty good fighter. Worthless against projectiles, though.
>>
>>43818576
Particle Acceleration would let him start fires and shit like that, maybe even teleport.
>Volgins stand is Kuwabara, which lets him control ions. When he falls off that cliff he's impaled on a stone arrow, causing his stand to evolve and live on without him, becoming Man On Fire. His powers have evolved to the point he can accelerate particles and even teleport.
>>
>>43818638
So Speed King as a rouge stand?
Love it.
>>
>>43818638
>Snakes Stand is [CQC], which gives him the ability of super adaptability, allowing him to adapt to any situation.

>Punished Snake is a body double exposed to a Stone Arrow, giving him the stand [Sold The World] which gives him super acquisition abilities - he can steal anything in the world, so long as it belongs to someone else. He unconsciously uses this ability to steal Quiets heart as well as the loyalty of many soldiers

>Boss's stand is [Joy To The World] which gives her the power of battlefield mastery, allowing her to control and dominate any territory she declares to be her battlefield. Snakes adaptability power allows him to defeat her via stealth
>>
>>43818638
Nah man, Man on Fire is Moscow's first foray into man-made stands, using Volgin's weakened body as an excuse to operate and experiment extensively.
>>
>>43818706
I love it.
>>
>>43818706
Can hamon users fight stand users straight up? Does it interact with stands? Because Naked Snake using hamon-infused CQC to out-technique these seemingly supernatural Cobras would actually be really close to in line with MGS3
>>
>>43818706
>Revolver Ocelot is actually a SPIN user, which gives him incredible control over his guns and their bullets. He's also a notorious triple crosser besides. He later uses a stone arrow to steal Eva's stand so he can fool The Patriots

>Eva's stand [Snake Eater] lets her accurately imitate any ethnicity or demographic, but her super lying powers won't work on anyone who knows her real name

>The Patriots are actually a man made rogue stand, [Electric Eye] with the power to edit and control digital information
>>
>>43818771
In one of Old Joseph's episodes/Chapters in Stardust Crusaders he uses purple Heirophant to channel Hamon, so yes. You just need to be a stand user to be able to see other stands. Maybe Boss isn't even a stand user herself, just a Hamon Master who taught snake
>>
File: 1389719317218.png (95 KB, 218x261) Image search: [Google]
1389719317218.png
95 KB, 218x261
>>43818814
>purple Heirophant
There it is again.
>>
>>43818867
What do you have against Hermit Green?
>>
>>43818867
Sorry, Hermit Purple
>>
>>43818867
Look we can't all remember Puce Hornet's name okay?
>>
File: Czar Scarlet.png (114 KB, 510x438) Image search: [Google]
Czar Scarlet.png
114 KB, 510x438
>>43819097
Are we talking about Far-seer Violet or Czar Scarlet?
>>
>>43819097
Fucks sake, it isn't funny just coming up with variations on lavender loners name -_-
>>
>>43821892
>lavender loner
You mean Elder Periwinkle?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy3SV2fvoG8
Lets get the discussion back on track with「Girls Aloud」
>>
>>43823019
I can't see this video in my country.
>>
sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry

「The Earth Refused To Die」

Destructive Power: NONE
Speed: NONE
Range: NONE
Staying: NONE
Precision: NONE
Developmental Potential: NONE

「The Earth Refused To Die」 appears as any number of bright white harpoons, apparently made of pure light, which the user may fight with and/or fling around within the Stand's Range as desired, though how fast and strong they are depends on the conditions set by its ability; whilst manifested, the user's left eye also appears to have a similar spear of light manifest from their eye at varying intervals, with the point facing toward the eye socket.

「The Earth Refused To Die」 possesses the power of 「Battle Against A True Hero」, which increases the user's physical and mental capabilities based on the degree of threat the user believes their opponent poses to others - a foe believed to be a standard civilian would leave the user only as powerful as they would normally be, whilst a perceived street-level thug might provide a slight boost equivalent to an E-rank Stand, and so on and so forth for escalating threats. Thus, the Stand and its user would only achieve statistics similar to an A-ranked Stand if the foe or foes in question seemed to threaten most-to-all life on Earth, though it is believed that the Stand's power can escalate even beyond this, in theory providing infinite or near-infinite abilities should the entire universe ever be at stake.
>>
>>43828444
Developmental potential should be A/Infinite
>>
>>43828444
>NONE
That's kind of a cop-out. It's probably something like:
Durability: E
Potential: Infinite
Thus implying that Power/Speed/Durability can infinitely greater.
>>
>>43822974
No he means Lilac Recluse
>>
5. 「THE HOUNDS」
>Stand User
Prison Warden
>Appearance
A hulking, bipedal cerberus that is just as comfortable on all-fours. Its fur is jet black, and each of its six eyes glow with a piercing red.

Each head wears a collar bearing a tag, stylized numbers 1, 2, and 3.
>Ability
「THE HOUNDS」is able to separate any object into three equal parts, so long as it is in physical contact with the stand. It is also able to

fuse any two thirds of the object together to create two unequal pieces. When used on a living thing, this power, instead of simply

trisecting the creature into a bloody mess, separates them into three clones, each with a third of the strength, intelligence, and ability of the

original. The same goes for any stand which is split up. Clones reform automatically if all three leave the User's range, or if the User falls

unconscious or dies. This ability also applies to the stand itself, allowing it to split up into three independant dog creatures with a third of

the full stand's strength.
>Stats
[When Together]
[When in Thirds]

Spur of the moment idea while listening to some music. I actually rather like it.
>>
>>43789158
Its almost like some sort of...bizarre...adventure, of sorts.
>>
>>43818706
>Boss's stand is [Joy To The World]
That explains why Snake stopped getting Christmas presents after she died.
>>
>>43833440
>WHAT KIND OF MAN USES A STAND TO KILL A GIRL
>>
What would be a good Stand for a sapient motorcycle?
>>
>>43835648
「NIGHTCALL」or「BAD TO THE BONE」or「FUEL」come to mind.
>>
>>43773885
Does anybody here actually have a Jojo game going on/want to run one? I just saw Phantom Blood and I already want to make a character that uses Hamon.
>>
>>43835780
Bat outta Hell?
>>
So after watching Kill Bill for the thirteenth time... I can't help but wonder what a Tarantino JoJo chapter would sus out to be.
>>
>>43835780
>>43835866
These are good suggestions. Forgot my name there. As for why I'm asking, it's for YYBA.

YoYo and his crew of Stand Users end up trapped in a truck stop diner with some strangers when the vehicles outside become murderous and start attacking people. The crew assumes that the Stand User is among them, but the actual Stand User is the largest truck. Named Convoy, the truck gained a Stand when an Arrow scraped its paint job, and then started spreading its influence to other vehicles.

Just as YoYo's bike is about to run him down, he uses Hysteria to try and gain control of the machine. During a clash of wills between YoYo and Convoy over control of the bike, the motorcycle manages to gain a Stand of its own. It then becomes the group's Iggy, complete with dying later.

Good idea? I could scrap the bike getting a Stand and still have a neat fight between YoYo and Convoy. I could also save the whole idea for a vehicle JoJo part. If we could have a cat JoJo, bikes are on the table too.

>>43836061
Very violent and very bizarre. I'd watch it.
>>
>>43836193
>YoYo and his crew of Stand Users end up trapped in a truck stop diner with some strangers when the vehicles outside become murderous and start attacking people. The crew assumes that the Stand User is among them, but the actual Stand User is the largest truck. Named Convoy, the truck gained a Stand when an Arrow scraped its paint job, and then started spreading its influence to other vehicles.
I didn't know you liked Steven King.
>>
>>43836193
That is just the right level of stupid for Jojo
>>
File: Woah.png (409 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Woah.png
409 KB, 1366x768
>>43836193
>vehicle JoJo part
Why stop there? Why not do a straight-up JoJo/Transformers crossover campaign? Maybe somebody ends up stabbing the All-Spark with the Stand Arrow, and suddenly a bunch of Autobots and Decepticons develop stands. You could have a handful of human characters like any TF story, but since they would also be stand users they wouldn't be worthless.

It'd probably get pretty fucking nuts, but if you're willing to do Motorcycle and Mack Truck stand users, why not take that extra step?

A Dinobot with「WALK THE DINOSAUR」would be the greatest shit ever, you must admit.
>>
>>43839038
>Starscream with「DANGER ZONE」
I need it.
>>
>>43830909
>>43829767
Yeah, those probably make more sense. I was just thinking NONE partially as a reference to GER's stat layout, and because nominally, the Stand wouldn't actually provide any boost or even be particularly usable unless a foe presented themselves in some fashion.
>>
>>43839038
I want this. I NEED this. Someone do this, damn it.
>>
>>43837597
I think he's a good writer, but I actually got the idea when I meandered upon the Wikipedia article for Trucks. My immediate thought was "This needs more JoJo."

>>43839038
Now you're thinking big.

>Optimus Prime and 「The Touch」 vs Megatron and 「Peace Sells」
>>
Oh shit I missed a bunch of cool stuff. I should talk about my opinions on that.

>>43836193
>>43839038
YEEEEEEEESSS. And maybe Optimus Prime gets, uhhh...
>>43840855
>「The Touch」
Yeah that works.
>>
>>43835149
>NO HE DID NOT USE HIS HANDS, LIKE A SMART MAN HE USED HIS SOUL
>BUT JUST THE SAME
>CAN YOU QUESTION WHO'S TO BLAME?
>"WHAT WAS HIS NAME?"

Jonathan Joetsar/Dio Brando version of The Protomen/Father of Death when
>>
File: ssHSzoU.png (55 KB, 1854x492) Image search: [Google]
ssHSzoU.png
55 KB, 1854x492
>>43835149
Interestingly, I actually made a stand similar to this one, though differently applied.
>>
File: 1448564876354.png (3 MB, 1850x2850) Image search: [Google]
1448564876354.png
3 MB, 1850x2850
His Stand would be「The Algorithm」, right /SSS/?
>>
>>43839038
Shockwave created the object-bound Stand [Walk the Dinosaur] to turn the Dynobots into the Dinobots.
Soundwave doesn't have a Stand, but instead has a bunch of object-bound Stands that are themselves Transformers:
>Laserbeak and [Like a G6]
>Ravage and [Winehouse]
>Rumble and [Tapestry] I FEEL THE EARTH MOVE UNDER MY FEET
>Frenzy and [Chop Suey!]
>>
File: beezleboss.jpg (27 KB, 500x288) Image search: [Google]
beezleboss.jpg
27 KB, 500x288
alright my fuckin weeb nerd friend wont shut up till i fuckin do this

「The Best Ever Death Metal Band in Denton」is a demonic-looking stand, if "demonic" was defined by white soccer moms and/or their 15 year old sons. Red skin, big pointy horns, forked tongue, pointy tail, the works. Like an even cartoonier version of Satan from the Tenacious D movie.

It belongs to a 17-year old loser on the verge of flunking out of high school. He developed his Stand after one of the local bullies stuffed him in a trashcan.

Its powers are bounded only by the user's imagination. Its actions less so. It follows orders, but will run rampant in the doing, tearing down buildings and throwing cars in pursuit of its goal. Its strength, speed and durability are excellent, and its potential is high - but the user has difficulty seeing beyond petty grudges and childish desires. For the most part he uses it as a big, beefy punchghost.

As is, the user would go on a rampage after learning about his Stand. The more time given to figure it out, the more dangerous it becomes. The trick is to fight the scared teenager, not the hellbeast with an insatiable lust for blood.

Pic related.
>>
So, going by the 「Tarr & Fether」Stand I posted a few threads ago, what would the other Stands based on Tales of Mystery and Imagination be like?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLfVAsNHZP4
>>
File: Johnsuke Higashikata.jpg (33 KB, 403x361) Image search: [Google]
Johnsuke Higashikata.jpg
33 KB, 403x361
>>43801363
WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY ABOUT MY HAIR

BRRRRAAPPADORARARARARARARARA
>>
File: 1427672920803.gif (988 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1427672920803.gif
988 KB, 500x400
>>43839038
>>43840171
>>43840734
>>43840855
>>43840866
>>43842295
>Wreck-Gar's stand is「DARE TO BE STUPID」which flips probability on its head and makes the riskiest, dumbest option in combat the most likely to succeed and vice versa
It all falls into place.
>>
Let's bump this in case there's any more interest this week.
>>
You guys watching the Eyes of Heaven trailers? This game is going to be awesome.
>>
>>43842295
What about Squawkbox? Squawktalk would have「Television」, Beastbox would have 「Rules The Nation」.

You can see where this is going.
>>
>>43850794
Forgot to add,「Television」lets it user use radio waves in an area to create Hermit Purple-style messages.

「Rules The Nation」On the other hand lets its user take control of people with subliminal broadcasts.
>>
>>43842295
>Soundwave doesn't have a Stand, but instead has a bunch of object-bound Stands that are themselves Transformers:
Lemme guess, they're bound to musical instruments.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.