[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MTG Modern General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39
File: Death's Shadow.jpg (28 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
Death's Shadow.jpg
28 KB, 223x310
Magic: The Gathering Modern General
(competitive discussion)

>Bant Eldrazi has shown it is extremely potent. Have you played it / against it? How was it?
>Dredge is rising and appears to be a very good deck. What are your thoughts on it?
>Shadow usage and success is at all-time high. How prepared are you for it?
>What EMN cards caught your eye and for what deck(s)? Will any new deck emerge?

EMN spoiler link:
>magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/card-image-gallery/eldritch-moon
>>
>>48275048
>Dredge is rising and appears to be a very good deck. What are your thoughts on it?

The first week SOI was modern legal I made a dredge deck with Prized Amalgam and people called it a shit meme deck. But every time I play it at FNM, I go 4-0/3-1 with it.
>>
File: metagame.png (1 MB, 1230x1558) Image search: [Google]
metagame.png
1 MB, 1230x1558
The overall and paper Modern Metagame.
(1 month old). While it is an outdated picture, there is apparentely a rise in linear stragies according to the stats guy behind the spreadsheet.

Information on Tiers and how they're calculated:
>http://modernnexus.com/topdecks/

Direct link to the spreadsheet:
>https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VwzQKE-QTxRqzZjZ2n0o1Cp80enNcYQACf3d7xlsVDc/pubhtml

Modern deck primers link:
>http://www.mtgsalvation.com/forums/the-game/modern

Last but not least, MTGGoldfish statistics and decklists:
>http://www.mtggoldfish.com/metagame/modern#paper
>>
File: Thought-Knot Seer.png (141 KB, 223x311) Image search: [Google]
Thought-Knot Seer.png
141 KB, 223x311
>>48275048
>Bant Eldrazi has shown it is extremely potent. Have you played it / against it? How was it?
I have been playing Bant Eldrazi for a month and that deck is very powerful: several topdecks are extremely effecient stabilizers or simply wincons. The deck has game against pretty much everything and its matchups are actually fun.

All the hype it gets is deserved. You can go very far by just quietly getting creatures back and chipping away your opponent's life total while you Life from the Loam until you get a very powerful Conflagrate to either clear the board or kill them in one hit. While there is hate against us, we have more answers to their hate than they have hate. The deck is good.

This is very similar to Infect, except the pumps are built-in (thanks, Death's Shadow). Unlike Infect, it's not always okay to chumpblock: Temur Battle Rage is very real. It IS, however, less consistent and more fragile to hard removal like Terminate. Overall Infect is better, but Shadow is a deck to prepare for regardless.

Eldritch Evolution apparentely does a ton of work in the deck Abzan Evolution, which is basically "Rebirthing Pod". So far, the plan is to play powerful creatures with aggressive bodies like Siege Rhino and Sigarda instead of going the combo way, which is very similar to Rhino Pod. The deck is being tested and tested, and surely we will get a great end result. I would also like to see a Delirium-focused deck, since the payoff cards in EMN are interesting.
>>
>I can finally play Dredge in Modern
I just need to order my Chinaman Bloodghasts and I'm ready to smack every chap this side of the Mississippi.
>>
>>48275349
>we can now Pod Ooze into Rhino
>and Rhino into another Rhino
>and Tasigur into Griselbrand
The fun never stops.
>>
So I'm planning on putting together a modern deck, and I wanted some people's opinions on what the most fun decks in modern are
I'm aware that's a very subjective question, but what I personally find fun and what I'm mainly looking for is a nonlinear deck with a fair to high degree of interactivity, and that takes a good amount of effort to learn/become competent with.
I'm not looking for the spikiest deck in the format, and I also don't have unlimited budget, so no Jund

I've been looking mainly at Scapeshift due to Bring to Light and the manabase it requires giving you access to a huge variety of cards and sideboard options
I've always been a fan of Grixis too

Any opinions?
Is Scapeshift fun?
What decks to you find fun to play, or more importantly, play against?
>>
>>48275947
4c Bringshift is a good deck. You also get to run some janky piece of shit from Time Spiral as a one of that turns your land into 3/3 dudes for a turn as an alternate win condition. My LGS owner took down a Modern tournament a month or so back with it. Postboard he hit someone with Slaughter Games, Snapcaster Slaughter Games.
>>
>>48276017
That's really the kind of thing I'm looking for; mildly wacky, but viable
Point for Scapeshift
>>
>>48276105
It's not so much wacky, as a normal Scapeshift deck given a bunch of resiliency and toolbox options through BTL.
>>
Think there's a way to make RG Ramp into a Modern deck or to have RG Eldrazi work?

Also, how's Zoo poised right now? I was thinking about doing that because I have most of the pieces.
>>
>>48276273
Titanshift / GR Valakut is exactly what you are looking for.
>>
>>48276273
Suicide Zoo is doing great right now.
>>
>>48276382
Be honest /tg/ would you ever have thought Death's Shadow would be played competitively in a million years?
Cause it still baffles me
>>
>>48276641
I've talked about Shadow since his original top on mtgo. In the combo deck, not the zoo one.
>>
>>48276641
In a format where all good lands do damage to you? What's surprising?
>>
>>48276360

Titanshift would be out of my budget because of the fetches but GR Valakut actually looks pretty interesting and relatively affordable. I like it!

Suicide zoo looks like it'd be a little too pricey for me at the moment but it looks like something I'd definitely want to do considering I'll need the goyfs and confidants if I ever want to run Jund.
>>
>>48276641

But he doesn't have anything to protect himself and he can't make an impact right away.
>>
The only reason Meme's Shadow has got anywhere in the meta is because Burn has been pushed out a little.
>>
>>48276978
Titanshift and GR Valakut are the same thing. The fetchlands you need are 4 Wooded Foothills and 3 Gx fetchlands like Windswept Heath.
>>
>>48277250

Titanshift was needing Misty Rainforests on MTGoldfish

GR was only needing Foothills when I saw it on Channel Fireball.
>>
>>48277270
Is there a blue spell or source in the deck? If not, then any Gx is fine.
>>
File: descarga (2).jpg (9 KB, 178x248) Image search: [Google]
descarga (2).jpg
9 KB, 178x248
>>48275349
>Sigarda and rhino
I need that deck
>>48275048
Pic related is what i think about dredge, ialso get graffdiger's cage against kiki-chord, so i don't suffer about it
>>
>>48277270
People just play with whatever green fetches they have. If there's no blue sources in the deck, it literally doesn't matter.
>>
>>48277322
You actually run Leyline in Modern? ALONGSIDE Cage? You are wasting precious sideboard space for one particular deck.
>>
>>48277366
I have a lot of kiki chord in my meta to run cage. leyline is just a 2 off. leyline sarved me against a lot of fringe decks like thoptersword and living end
>>
>>48277309
>>48277328

The titanshift I saw actually had some blue spells in it. Mostly Izzet charm and Swan Song iirc.
>>
File: Manor of the Werewolf King.jpg (46 KB, 375x523) Image search: [Google]
Manor of the Werewolf King.jpg
46 KB, 375x523
Would a land like this help to make werewolves a viable tribe, or would it be too big of a drawback to have a land that doesn't give actual mana?
>>
>>48277578
hahaha i fucking LOVE this meme keep them coming man ! :DDD
>>
File: 1460515548575.jpg (34 KB, 600x526) Image search: [Google]
1460515548575.jpg
34 KB, 600x526
>still no janitor to delete custom cards
if moot was still alive he would not allow this
>>
>>48277578
The tap ability does nothing
>>
>>48277578
Someone give this man a job with the R&D.
>that ability loop
>>
>>48277731
It says cannot, not can't ;^)
>>
Is Memeskai combo doing it fine?
I have the cards to build it since I no longer play Infect (I sold my Hierarchs and Inkmoth Nexus).
>>
Posting UBr Tezzerator:
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/13-07-16-ub-tezzerator/

Been having a lot of success, GWx is a hard matchup with Qasali mainboard and Stony Silence in the side but having Damnation main helps a lot. I've found that if I can get Academy Ruins and EE out I can grind out most any permanent based deck, which is great. Had an Elf player quit on me after going Chalice on 1 T2 into Bridge T3, the deck wins a lot of G1s with it's sideboard cards maindeck.
>>
>>48278087
Why the fuck would you sell a Tier1 deck and play the lowest of the Memedecks?
>>
>>48278094
I'd honestly love to see some artifact creatures in this along with Thought Scour and Whispers of Emrakul. T1 Fetch Scour that hits an artifact creatures means a legit T2 Hymn to Tourach. I love Hangarback Walker with Tezzeret because it's one artifact that explodes into lots of artifacts, making the ult hit harder. And Phyrexian Revoker was never a bad card.
>>
File: 1467208991103.jpg (75 KB, 563x600) Image search: [Google]
1467208991103.jpg
75 KB, 563x600
>>48278087
>tfw no one around my shop wants to trade Hierarchs so I can finally build a proper deck out of my budget G Infect
>don't want to trade 160 bucks of value (more if with fetches) with randoms on the internet
What do?
>>
>>48278140
earn money and buy them from Jew Kingdom or Star of David City.

Or buy counterfeits from chinamen
>>
>>48278189
I have money but I'd rather not spend them on cardboard. I usually trade for stuff whenever possible and only buy when there is no alternative.

Truthfully, I would have just bit it and bought it if they were around 20 bucks but 40+? No thank you. I know better uses for my money.
>>
>>48278113
Cause I got bored in infect? I can do whatever I want with my cards. Also I bought them for cheap back in the days they were standard legal.
>>
>>48278137
>I'd honestly love to see some artifact creatures in this along with Thought Scour and Whispers of Emrakul
If I were do do this it would probably come out of my counterspell suite, Thought Scour could probably take the place of 1-2 Thirsts, I can use Thirst to turn on Delirium as well and Thought Scour enables Academy Ruins
>I love Hangarback Walker with Tezzeret because it's one artifact that explodes into lots of artifacts, making the ult hit harder
Hangarback is really sweet with Tezz and Trinket Mage, and it can be sacced to Reshape as well, might try a few. It's something I can Trinket for and use to stall out aggro decks, but EE also lets me wipe aggro decks with a low curve.
>And Phyrexian Revoker was never a bad card
Revoker is great, but it gets hit by Damnation and I can't trinket for it. It also doesn't hit lands, which kind of sucks.
tl;dr I'll test Whispers and Thought Scour, I'll probably cut 2 Snares and a Thirst to make room.
>>
>>48278269
>Revoker is great, but it gets hit by Damnation
Boo hoo. You're supposed to T2 Probe, see what fetchlands he has in his hand, and name those.
>>
>>48278494
>Revoker
>Naming lands
I've got some bad news for you anon

also, if you'd looked at my list you'd see I don't have any probes.
>>
>>48278567
Oh I'm thinking Pithing Needle. Fug.
>>
Would UUU exile target spell playable in modern?
>>
could anyone make up a quick tier list of mtg streamers? i just recently discovered mtg on twitch and am not sure about who is actually good and who is not. not necessarily only modern players though.
>>
>>48278896
>top tier
nealoliver, joe lossett, lsv, magus_of_the_moon

>based tier
saffronolive, billy the fridge

>sellout/annoying as fuck tier
kenji, paul cheon

>actually bad at the game tier
gaby spartz, mrs_mulligan

>kill yourself tier
jeff hoogland, david leavitt, the atog lord
>>
>>48279150
>pauper and other formats nobody cares about
Tolarian community college
>>
>>48279252
live professor is literally too autistic for me to watch. he's so out of touch with current community, and pretty bad at the actual game, too. his youtube content is fine, as he can contain himself there, but once the live stream hits, spaghetti starts straight out vomiting from his pockets hard.
>>
>>48278137
After some playtesting online, I think the Whispers Thought Scour package is too clunky and inconsistent and I'd rather have some more artifacts I can hit off tezz and Trinket Mage.

Do you think it might be worth maindecking some number of Necrogen Spellbombs and trying to recur it with Ruins once I force the game to topdeck mode? I have Thirst and Tezz as sources of card advantage to take advantage of while I topdeck Necrogen on upkeep and draw it every turn.
>>
>>48279286
He's just very boring and he needs to shut up about pauper
>>
>>48278137
>>48279344
Architects of Will
>>
File: abstract_kind_of_feel.jpg (37 KB, 680x684) Image search: [Google]
abstract_kind_of_feel.jpg
37 KB, 680x684
>when Modern Nexus makes an article about your deck and people dis it in the comments
>>
Dredge is running rampant in our local meta.
Looks like we're dedicated a third of the sideboard just for that match up.
IT'S LIKE I'M PLAYING LEGACY LITE!
>>
>>48279636
Just run Grafnigger's Cage so you can hate on it and Chord at the same time.
>>
>>48279636
They just fold to Leyline.
I mulliganed to 2 to find my Leyline against Dredge yesterday and I still won
>>
>>48279652
No Kiki chord here so I'm fine for now.
I'm on budget as all hell Tron list at the moment. Turns out even without Karns, Ugin, or O-Stone, Tron is nuts and go 4-0,3-1 regularly.
I'm using 4-6 mix of Crypts and Relics at the moment. Perilous Vault too. Exile is stronk against the Nazi Dredge.
>>
>>48276273
Rg tron eldrazi are ok.
>>
>>48276641
As a naya burn player I am ok with chumping with goblin guides and swiftspears. Glory to Atarka
>>
>>48278896
Saffron Olive from goldfish only.
>>
>>48278896
I could stream if you'd have me, I play mostly Modern and Legacy. I'm pretty good at explaining my thought process for people but I'm kinda shy and prob wouldn't facecam or anything
>>
Can someone explain to me what Ashiok does in the sideboard? I've seen it a few times but it doesn't strike me as particularly good.
>>
>>48280842
It can be hard for other control decks to remove if you play it before they have countermagic up. The exile can also randomly beat combo decks like Ad Nauseum.
>>
>>48278704
no
>>
I see modern equipments comning with the new enchantment.
Probably as a White-Affinity Hybrid or something. Atleast people will try, we will see how it turns out.
>>
>>48275113

I'll admit I was one of the people a little too quick to dismiss the new dredge list
>>
>>48278704
CCC is very restrictive, I don't think it would see play anywhere.

The counterspell Modern needs is

Spell Smother 1U
Instant
Counter target spell with converted mana cost 3 or less.
>>
>>48281426
How do you think it will fit wih cheerios?
>>
>>48279652

Holy shit you're a loser.
>>
>>48275048
>>What EMN cards caught your eye and for what deck(s)?
Selfless spirit and Spell Queller and Mausoleum Wanderer for a u/w spirits deck in the same style as faeries.
>>
has anyone found any interesting brews with the new zombie and spirit tribal support? I imagine zombies wants to play a grindy game with a lot of sac effects and recursion and spirits is pretty much a tempo deck.
>>
>>48281492
I really like that design, it reasonably costed and hits competetive spells without triggering the Timmys maro loves sucking off
>>
Any opinions on B vs W for the 4th color in BTL Scapeshift?
My main draws to white are Timely Reinforcements and Wrath of God (since it's much cheaper than Damnation), while Black has Slaughter Games
Any other good W/B sideboard cards anyone knows of that are good against certain decks?

For what it's worth the most prominent deck in my local meta is Zoo at the moment
>>
>>48275048
>relevant metagame questions that actually encourage competitive discussion and make replies a worthwhile read as we can actually see how the meta grows at multiple LGS and how people are adapting to them
>picture is a recognizable, non-Standard legal, Modern staple
>EMN discussion in case people don't know about Eldrazi/Dredge/Suicide
>even add a website for decklists in the early posts

This thread is A+
>>
>>48282096
Timely is straight cash vs Zoo.
>>
>>48282096
Slaughter Games really helps in multiple matchups, and Damnation isn't the card you MUST splash black for. Several lists run Anger of the Gods alongside a singleton Maelstrom Pulse.

I would go BTL Black.
>>
wait a minute... whats this about modern dredge? anybody got a lsit I can check out? been playing legacy dredge for years, and would love to stomp some modern babbies with it
>>
>>48282333
>>http://www.mtggoldfish.com/metagame/modern#paper

nvm im retarded
>>
So I'm thinking I might run Helix Pinnacle as an alternate wincon in Tron
Spicy or stupid?
>>
>>48283267
Tron player here. Pretty stupid. You either win before it hits the jackpot, or (in the case of the mirror) it gets removed
>>
>>48283267
That's god fucking retarded.
Modern is a turn 3 format, and you're playing THE turn 3 deck.
Just slam down your fucking Karns or Wurmcoils it's how we roll.
Seriously, it's going to take you 7-8 turns to win off Helix and it's just not feasible.
>>
>>48283267
You might as well splash red and run a fireball, for all the good it will do you.
>>
>>48283320
Helix has Shroud

>>48283267
I played against someone playing a budget-y mono G Tron list on xmage last night. He ran Helix Pinnacle but it didn't seem to do a whole lot. Even with a durdly deck like Esper I still managed to race him. Teferi and Tiago is a 4 turn clock.
>>
>>48283584
>RG Tron
>splashing red
>>
>>48283658
restarting the game via karn doesn't targt anything you mong
>>
>>48283695
Yeah, I missed the parenthetical. In the mirror there's Ugin and O-Stone for Helix.
>>
So I'm building a Sultai Zombie Deck, was wondering if I should through in a couple of Glissas'?

I got some Dreg Manglers' 3/3 with haste for cmc of 3 aint too bad.
>>
>>48276641

I actually used to play Death's Shadow as an alt win condition in Ad Nauseam. I go well into negative life then slap a Messenger's Speed onto him and then swing. For a long time people used to always side out removal against me. I no longer play it as an alt win condition but people still keep one or two bits of removal against me now but i'm always switching it up.
>>
File: Changelings Vengeance2.jpg (48 KB, 375x523) Image search: [Google]
Changelings Vengeance2.jpg
48 KB, 375x523
The OP should consider including interesting custom card ideas as well. This would create interesting discussions about hypothetical situations in modern. For example, would a card like this be useful in modern? Or is it too situational?
>>
>>48275048
Played a bit against it, it wasn't exactly overwhelming except for the nut draws that most decks have. It's good, probably tier 1, but not really unbeatable.

I've been playing Esper Rally, Dredge is great, but I don't think it's faster than my deck.

Mildly. Temur Battle Rage is a pain in the butt, but with Gnaw to the Bone on my sideboard, I think I'm prepared for it.

The Evolution card seems great on Abzan. I hope Wizards prints new cards for decks that are not fucking Abzan. Esper, Sultai and Mardu are really trash tier right now, they should print some new stuff for these color combinations.
>>
did they unban seething song yet
>>
File: 136cl4.jpg (40 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
136cl4.jpg
40 KB, 450x450
>>48284238
>>
File: blessedalliance.jpg (43 KB, 265x370) Image search: [Google]
blessedalliance.jpg
43 KB, 265x370
>>48284252
>Esper, Sultai and Mardu are really trash tier right now, they should print some new stuff for these color combinations.
I've been testing this in Esper Control. It's performed well, although I haven't used it against Infect/Bogles/Burn yet. That's where it should really shine.
>>
>>48285289
Blessed Alliance seems like an actually worthwhile uncommon that all uncommons should measure against to get a real sense of power vs rarity
>>
>>48285289
It's great versus infect and bogles, the sac effect is fucking neat. Against burn/zoo it's pretty meh.
But let's be real, anon, this card isn't enough to make Esper good. Any card that's just a single color from the wedge will see more play in any deck that uses any of these colors. For instance, Blessed Alliance might see play in Jeskai, Bant or any 3-color deck that uses white way before making any effect in Esper.
I hope you have good results though.
>>
>>48285451
>>48285451
You are correct, if Blessed Alliance was going to be a format staple it would boost Junk and UWR long before it made Esper a tier 1 deck. The monolithic nature of the GBx and URx shells is one of the problems with modern, and I don't thing anybody really knows how to fix it. It would help if WotC would print some good UB, UG and BW cards, but basic synergies (Snap-Bolt), nonbos (Path-Leak), and absurdly powerful cards (Abrupt Decay) push out Bant, Esper, and Mardu in favor of Jund, Junk, Grixis, and Jeskai.
>>
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/12-02-16-naya-zoo/

I'm not really feeling my sideboard, what else should I put into it?
>>
>>48275113
Easy your playgroup is shit and meme tier
>>
>>48285560
This, but also BW cards, really. Mardu and Esper are in dire need. Sultai has cards like Goyf, Lilliana and Snapcaster. It's not as good as Jund, but it's way better than Mardu and Esper.
>>
>>48285694
>Fetches on sideboard
dude what
You need Skullcrack, more artifact hate (Kataki or Stony Silence), move Paths to mainboard, etc.
I'm not a zoo specialist, but you gotta look at some better lists online my dude.
>>
>>48285795

I honestly just put them there to keep track of them.
>>
>>48285694
Moar fetches. You want 8-10 and only 2 or 3 of each shockland.
Cut Thoctar and a few Bushwackers and Flinthoof Boars for Steppe Lynx and more burn spells or PtEs in the main. Sideboard should be like
3 Revelry
3 RiP
3 Thalia
Whatever Paths aren't main
Whatever Helixes aren't main
Maybe something fun like Worship
>>
File: 636033959243134294.png (192 KB, 265x370) Image search: [Google]
636033959243134294.png
192 KB, 265x370
>>48285852
How long until this card is abused and banned?
>>
>>48285870
There is a lot of debate on if infinity is a number or not. That card however is not getting banned.
>>
>>48285870
Read wrong, still a cool wrath though.
>>
>>48285870

its a 3 mana sorcery removal with a downside
>>
>>48285870
So Christmas land is what?

T1 temple garden, bop/hiearch
T2 plains, reckoner
T3 play discard 2 eldrazi, win

Pretty meh with a lot of setup, but there might be a shell it would work in.
>>
>>48285944
I can't believe you have any optimism after listing a pile of cards that don't work with each other at all outside of that one interaction.
>>
>>48285944
>>48286012
Not to mention that the combo fails the Bolt test
>>
>>48285714
The problem with Sultai is not the lack of powerful cards, its the lack of a powerful strategy. Thoughtseize, Bob, and Lili don't really play well with Snapcaster, Mana Leak, and Cryptic Command.

I actually think Esper control and Mardu midrange are better than any comparable Sultai deck.
>>
>>48275048
National socialism has never been tried!
>>
>>48286039
Burn and control-like decks that run bolt have gone way down, its nowhere near as relevant as it once was.
>>
>prerelease tomorrow
>opens up lrc
>it's owen instead of lsv
Yeah no, fuck that.
>>
Jund fag here. I spend too much money on this game to enjoy it.
>>
>>48286554
I almost feel like that at the moment. I've order the last of my Lilly's to finish Mardu. The Goyfs are the difference between you and me.
>>
>>48286440
What planet do you live on?

Jund, Zoo, and UWR are Tier 1. All of those decks run bolt. Bolt is the most played nonland card in modern by almost 20%.
>>
>>48286554
>make a shitbrew deck that's pretty cheap
>have a lot of fun because other players like the new experience and see potential in it. Even reccomending cards for me to try in it.
>>
>>48286649
>Wow that's a nice deck you have there. Have you tried Goyf and Lilly in it?
>>
>>48275360
>he cant afford a $25 card
Kys desu
>>
>>48281492
Make that 2 or less and UU and you have a balanced card
>>
File: Abrupt Decay_RTR.jpg (69 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
Abrupt Decay_RTR.jpg
69 KB, 312x445
>>48286982
anon pls
>>
>>48286945
You do not understand the spirit of dredge's natsoc politik
>>
>A new deck emerges
>Instead of the decks people stopped playing going down in price, they retain their price while the new deck also becomes expensive
If you fucks would just sell you fucking cards for less than the current price all of this would be fixed. The people at my LGS basically just say "MUH SUPPLY AND DEMAND MUHFUGGAH" when I suggest they lower their price on the cards they're complaining about no one wanting.
>>
>>48286945

>Oy vey goyim please dump $100 more into your deck
>its very cheap and a good deal you should bes taking it

WIR MUSSEN DIE JUDEN AUSROTTEN!

THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED BUT IT WILL SOON KIKE
>>
>>48287086
>If you fucks would just sell you fucking cards for less than the current price all of this would be fixed.
No, they would get bought up and resold for the current price
It wouldn't work unless thousands of people did it at the same time
>>
>>48287104
>It wouldn't work unless thousands of people did it at the same time
And people WOULD be doing it at the same time if they'd drop the whole "MUH $60 DAMNATION" bullshit. Apparently they'd rather have a Damnation than $50. The problem with young people is they have no economic sense.
>>
>>48287115
Maybe you should accept your viewpoint isn't the only one in the world
>>
>>48287092
Truly, you are of dredge player ;-;7
>>
>>48287129
It's not so much a viewpoint as seeing retards shooting themselves in the foot to the detriment of everyone. They create and perpetuate the price bubble of cards then complain about the price of cards.
>>
>>48287086
>neckbeard complaining about card prices and jews
>okay, how about you sell me your liliana for 10 bucks
>but muh munny
Apparently others are jews when they want high price for their cards but not themselves.
>>
>>48287302
I've recently sold a bunch of EDH deck cards at below trending prices because I wanted to actually sell the cards.
>>
>>48287312
Truly you are the savior of the secondary market
>>
>>48287316
Be the change you want to see, nigger. Done more than your flabby ass has. Anyone expecting their sole contribution to have a meaningful impact is a left winger.
>>
File: ss (2016-07-15 at 11.01.15).jpg (78 KB, 750x377) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-07-15 at 11.01.15).jpg
78 KB, 750x377
>>48287326
Great job buddy
>>
So.... does everyone here just hate budget decks?
>>
>>48287548
There are no budget decks. Except mono green stompy I guess.
>>
File: skrd+side.jpg (742 KB, 2700x1800) Image search: [Google]
skrd+side.jpg
742 KB, 2700x1800
thoughts on what my last sideboard card should be? i'm thinking cage, torpor orb, another anger/sweeper, or another spree.
i may swap claws out because i haven't seen burn in a while...
Is ratchet bomb good against bogles? Rabblemasters, extraction, and revoker are for tron and combo.

>>48275048
not super worried about dredge, although i feel like neonate is too good for a common
death's shadow i haven't seen much but it seems manageable
generally my lgs meta rarely reflects the overall meta

>>48287548
>budget decks
i do not hate budget decks. just finished getting together pic related, have >>48287560 minus spellskite, have the stuff for $70 8rack

>>48285870
there was consideration for this in demigod skred, where pitching demigod of revenge to kill an early goyf or tasi is actually kind of decent because the deck can die to big creatures early on. frankly i think it's not worth it there because the instances where you want demigod in the grave rather than the hand are extremely rare and further, the times where you have two spells to pitch are going to be pretty rare too so 90% of the time roast or even lightning axe are better removal
The only time it seems good is if you want stuff in the graveyard because otherwise, unlike >>48285891 suggests, you 2-for-1 yourself or worse considering it might not resolve.
>>
>>48285944
How does this win?
>>
>>48288066
By misreading the card and thinking it can target player
>>
How viable is monored Burn and how often does Leyline of Sanctity play outside piles like RW prison?
>>
>>48288057
man i love scrying sheets,its one hell of a engine
>>
>>48288163
0 laylines in my meta,rarely white at all.
But there is lots of other hate cards that can rape red like Sun Droplet or Sanctimony.
The thing is burn in modern has a splash for white or green so it has sideboard options as well
>>
>>48288194
The reason I'm asking because I'm done putting money to this shit format and getting Legacy burn which becomes a modern deck when you swap like 8-10 cards. All the artifacts eat a Smash to Smithereens but all enchantment lifegain shenanigans might spell trouble, sure.
>>
>>48288057
do you play extraplanar lens ?
>>
>>48288212
red has no good answers,the thing with layline is if its not in your opening hand its too late.
But on the other hand if its in your opening hand you can kill it with Crack the Earth.
>>
>>48279652

Most dredges are not stopped by Cage. They just wait a couple more turns and drop a 15/15 troll
>>
>>48288242
Good luck hardcasting a 5mc with about 15 lands and no Loam.
>>
>>48288269

Which dredge does not run loam? They all run 19 to 21 lands and 2 to 4 loams
>>
>>48275048
>Bant Eldrazi has shown it is extremely potent.
I wish BW eldrazi/eldrazi and taxes was as competitive. I absolutely love the BW colors and the eldrazi, but eldrazi and taxes blows. I thought of "upgrading" to it from my BW tokens list, but I actually think BW tokens is a more competitive deck.
>>
>>48288278
The actually good fast builds.
>>
>>48288286
Oh you mean the jank all-in lists with Vengevine that just whiff 70% of the time?
>>
>>48288286

You mean the one that do not win anything and so are not shown on the reports?
>>
File: 1467815969248.jpg (41 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1467815969248.jpg
41 KB, 480x360
I'm looking to get into Modern. I can only afford one deck, and I want the cheapest most competitive deck that has longevity.

What do you recommend? Tier 1-2.9
>>
>>48285677
>good UB, UG and BW cards
yes please
>>
>>48288312
The thing is, non-jank decks don't have any guaranteed longetivity at this point (competitive diversity), just get into Legacy.
>>
File: TexturesCom_MarbleGreen0001_8_M.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1087) Image search: [Google]
TexturesCom_MarbleGreen0001_8_M.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1087
>>48288312
affinity,the mono blue one :

memnite
ornithopter
cranial plating
signal pest
ensoul artifact
thoughtcast
vault skirge
tooth of chiss goria
frogmite
aether spellbomb
islands/darksteel citadel

sideboard:
dispel
echoing truth
etc

Its extremly efficient for a ~50$ deck
also easily upgradeable
>>
>>48288339
>just get into a dying format that requires a 2000$+ investment
what's the next step of your masterplan
>>
>>48288350
>what is dnt, dredge, burn, belcher, painter or reanimator with shocklands
There's at least one annual GP to attend and If there are players at your LGS what does it matter if on a global scale the format's "dead"?
>>
>>48288371
prices
>>
>>48288371
whatever makes you sleep at night my man
>>
I want to get into modern; is there any competitive BWx deck that isn't junk?
>>
>>48288459
Do you mean junk like garbage or junk like the GBW midrange deck?
>>
>>48288146
thats why you target Boros Reckoner, which can target players
>>
>>48288343
This is a tier 8 deck. Stop.

>>48288350
I'm an idiot trying to live out a childhood dream from when I was poor and MTG was banned because of religion.

I guess I'll invest Merfolk since it's close to legacy even if Aether Vials are stupid expensive. Dredge is cool and is putting up mad numbers but everyone always says HUR DUR DIES TO ONE CARD DECK SUX
>>
>>48288597
Oh right. Well that seems on par with that Allosaurus Rider Christmas land bullshit
>>
>>48288576
both, now that i think of it
>>
>>48288611
Dredge is always on the rise until the meta adapts
Happens in every format. As soon as people start teching against it it'll go back to obscurity
>>
>>48288343
Stubborn denial needs to be in your sb
>>
>>48288788
What cheaper decks do well even with sb hate?
>>
>>48288459
Tokens, Esper (control and midrange) and Deadguy Ale are all hovering around tier 2 or 3.
>>
>>48288459
Ad Nauseam is the best option in Esper colors.
>>
>>48288597
Or stuffy doll.

And blasphemous act plus forbidden orchard
>>
>>48289316
AN is just a combo deck centered around 2 cards, it doesn't feel like a BW deck and doesn't use any of the staples.
>>48289160
These however look pretty good from what I've seen of the deck lists. Which of these do you think is the most competitive at the moment?
>>
>>48277578
nigga, look at Immerwolf and Geier Reach Bandit's flipped effect. werewolf tribal doesnt need a land to flip them.
>>
>>48289763
Well you have the option of playing a deck that wins or jank in BWx colors just because.
>>
>>48275048
why aren't invisible stalkers banned yet?
>>
File: Esper Charm_ALA.jpg (47 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
Esper Charm_ALA.jpg
47 KB, 312x445
>>48289763
>These however look pretty good from what I've seen of the deck lists. Which of these do you think is the most competitive at the moment?
There was just an article about Esper Control on Modern Nexus. The player who originally designed the deck (Guillaume Wafo-Tapa) has started testing again in preparation for GP Lille. He's 5-0'ed 4 MTGO leagues in the past two weeks with variations of this list:

3 Snapcaster Mage

4 Path to Exile
1 Spell Snare
1 Spell Burst
4 Think Twice
2 Logic Knot
2 Remand
2 Negate
4 Esper Charm
4 Cryptic Command
2 Sphinx's Revelation
2 Secure the Wastes

3 Supreme Verdict

3 Celestial Colonnade
4 Flooded Strand
4 Polluted Delta
2 Hallowed Fountain
2 Watery Grave
3 Island
1 Plains
1 Swamp
3 Drowned Catacomb
2 Glacial Fortress
1 Ghost Quarter

SB:
2 Thoughtseize
2 Dispel
2 Condemn
2 Engineered Explosives
1 Celestial Purge
3 Lingering Souls
2 Hallowed Burial
1 Elspeth, Sun's Champion
>>
>>48281492
You know, would this see play:

Continued Rampage U
Instant
Counter Target Spell. Continued Rampage may only be cast on your turn.
>>
>>48290918
Once people knew about it they would just mainphase their removal as much as possible. Most people already do against infect and burn.

For winning counter wars Dispel is better.
>>
>>48285870
Its one of the worst cards in the set. Lets discuss why it fails in every way.

As a traditional removal card, it is always a two for one in their favor. As a mass removal spell, it is always a unfavorable trade for you, as you always have to remove one more card than they do. As a combo piece, it is slower and clunkier than the ad nauseam combo and can cause you to lose the game on the spot if they have any removal for the Boros Reckoner. I don't see the purpose of this card; it is worse at its job than every other card that tries to do what it does.
>>
File: 207557_1.jpg (27 KB, 265x370) Image search: [Google]
207557_1.jpg
27 KB, 265x370
Will it become useful in BW tokens?
>>
File: Ad Nauseam.jpg (32 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
Ad Nauseam.jpg
32 KB, 223x310
So how do you non-Infect faggots beat Ad Nauseam?
>>
>>48291849

Thoughtsieze / Inquisition of Kozilek
>>
>>48286751
I've actually already got Lillis. . .BUT; people still suggest cards for my deck beyond actual staples for other decks because mine is so different.

Will my special snowflake deck win me a tourney? No, but it is a fun little project for me to work on. It also lets me continue to have reasons to look forward to new sets to see if a card ever comes oit that would make it even better!
>>
>>48291863
That doesn't do a lot. Discard strategies are always vulnerable to topdecks
>>
>>48291112
No, sweeper decks are actually already a good matchup for BW tokens. That card is redundant.
>>
>>48292057
Just post the deck list.
>>
>>48291849
Pithing Needle naming Lightning Storm
>>
>>48292103
Would it be smarter to just grab something else instead?

Are there any creatures you would suggest for this deck?
>>
>>48292364
Well, Tidehollow sculler seems nice for being a 2/2 body with a temporary exile from hand effect.
>>
>>48291112
I could see it in Abzan CoCo sideboard. I currently run Forgetender but this also stops wrath effects.
And I guess if I have a board worth saving it shouldn't be that hard to Chord for 5 mana instead of 4.
>>
>>48292364
What do you mean grab something else? Like from set? Only BW tokens card from this set is collective brutality and even that is more of a personal preference card that in my opinion isn't worth playing.

You don't run creatures in BW tokens as they turn on your opponents removal. Only exception being forge tender and auriok champion and they are meta dependent answers rather than must play staples.
Don't listen to this retard. >>48292551.
>>
>>48292173
Doesn't work, laboratory maniac exists.

>>48291863
Probably the most common mainboard answer to ad nauseam combo. Works well game 1, but if you have a lot of these, expect to see leylines in games 2 and 3.

Also artifact hate games 2 and 3 is pretty good against them. Thalia also exists if your deck doesn't care about the downside.
>>
>>48292072
It does, top decking for a two card combo isn't very good, especially if it is a deck that plays liliana.

>>48291849
See >>48292922
>>
>>48292760
What are cards you'd recommend for hand control other than inquis/thoughtsieze
>>
>>48290809
looks like it folds to tron
>>
>>48287068
Theres a difference between destroying and countering and countering is by far the better since any ETB effects dont happen.
>>
>>48292961
You really don't need any more hand control than IoK and TS when playing BW tokens. If you really want you can run 2 duress in the side, but don't forget that discard is just 1 way of pressuring your opponent. Don't be cutting sorin's and spectral ascensions to make space for more than 6-8 discard cards.
>>
>>48292975
I haven't played that list against Tron yet, but the deck can be built to beat Tron without compromising other match ups. Just run Shadow of Doubts main, a split of V. Cliques main and side, and Stony Silence in the board.
>>
>>48292922
>Doesn't work, laboratory maniac exists.
Most decks can at least attempt to answer Lab Man with their removal, though.
>>
>>48288181
flipping lands off the top feels so good

>>48288223
no, the actual land count is just as important as mana due to koth and skred
>>
>>48293123
Pact of Negation exists. The only way the Ad Nauseam player loses is if they don't play around abrupt decay: which is something they should be doing regardless if they use phyrexian unlife.
>>
>>48288312
Best most inexpensive decks in modern imo are

Tier 1:
Burn
Infect

Tier 2:
RG Valakut
Elves
Merfolk
Dredge
Ad Nauseam
Eldrazi Taxes

Tier ????
Tooth And Nail
Mono U Tron
Stompy
Soul Sisters
Bogles

The lower tier decks can be built more cheaply obviously but are gonna have more bad matchups against tier 1 and 2. IMO the best "budget" deck to build is Elves, the deck has a lot of play and is extremely strong and underrated. It has a disproportionate amount of good paper finishes compared to the number of people who play it.
>>
>>48292993
Counterspells are time-limited in a way that removal is not. They can only be reactive, and so are inherently weaker than equivalent removal. If you leave up mana to use a counter and don't have a way to spend it at instant speed then if you don't (or can't) use the counter then you've lost tempo.
>>
>>48293211
Is it me or is eldrazi taxes a lot more clunkier than the other T2 decks. I tried playing in on cockatrice earlier and I just couldn't get into it.
>>
>>48293444
Cockatrice is clunky to begin with.
>>
>>48293456
ur mom is clunky to begin with
>>
>>48293444
I think its a deck that has a lot of play, but its a meta deck with a lot of bad matchups. It rewards players who can use displacer and aether vial well more than any other deck. Like its not obvious that you can vial in a tidehollow sculler on draw step then displace it in response to its trigger to exile their best card permanently, but knowing little interactions like that makes or breaks the deck.
>>
>>48293717
Once you're at 6 mana you can lock someone out of the game with Sculler + Displacer. Honestly Eldrazi Displacer is a retardedly powerful card.
>>
>>48293972
I don't think that scenario happens very often.
>>
>>48294101
Sculler is good, Displacer is good. That you can lock people out of the game is just a bonus really. The same deck could run Spirit of the Labyrinth + Sanitarium to lock people out of the game too.
>>
>>48294128
That combo is only good once you've removed all the cards in their hand though. It's a pipedream.
>>
>>48294228
Sculler + Displacerx2 and Spirit + Sanitarium deprive your opponent of a card either way. Even if they aren't empty handed it still puts them at a net loss of cards. So no, it isn't "only good once you've removed all the cards in their hand".
>>
>>48294128
>>48293972
It really sounds good on paper, but just try playing the deck. It loses to itself a lot more than other t2 decks.
>>
>>48294363
It doesn't lose to itself, it loses to better cards. It's very consistent at doing what it's supposed to do, stop broken things from happening while bashing with 2/2's.
>>
I'm very interested to know if D&T is viable in Modern now. The problem was always a lack of worthwhile things to do with your land since you don't have Wasteland and Port. But now that you can run Sanitarium and Ghost Quarter/Tec Edge, you might have enough shit to do with your land base to make a difference.
>>
>>48294436
Sure it does. If you don't get vial or temple in your opening hand you're stuck playing cards like eldrazi displacer, strangler and thoughtknot on the curve, which is a terrible position to be in against most decks.

Can't tell you how many 2 land hands I've had where once of them was colorless preventing me from casting sculler on t2.

Basically if you have an unanswered vial the deck is ridiculously strong, but without a vial it really is nothing to write home about. It's way more vial dependent than mono w d&t or even gw d&t as it essentially runs 3 colors.
>>
File: en_vpvtSxqjtz.png (194 KB, 265x370) Image search: [Google]
en_vpvtSxqjtz.png
194 KB, 265x370
Haven't been seeing the dredge list around my shop.

What are some matches it favors and matches it doesnt?
>>
>>48294905
I imagine it likes grindy matchups when people don't have yard hate.
>>
>>48294905
>Likes
Gassing jews
>Dislikes
Russian winters
>>
>>48294905
favored:
G1 when you have the nuts you literally can't lose

unfavored:
G1 you have a shit hand and lose to yourself and/or G2 they side in RiP or Grafdigger's Cage

Just like every other inconsistent all-in combo/aggro deck.
>>
>>48291849

I'm a Scapeshift player and I literally can't kill decks with Angels Grace in them. I'm forced to wait until they try to go off and answer with repeal, negates and other shit so they kill themselves. I have to waste a snapcaster or beat them down with elders to give them an actual reason to try to go off and it makes the matchup feel legacy as fuck.
>>
>>48291849

Attack the manabase, artifacts or hand.
>>
>>48277578
I'm about to run my werewolves triball tonight, hopefully I don't get TOO rekt. unfortunately don't have cunt masters or enough Arlinn Kords
>>
>>48292072
thats the most retarded thing ive heard all day
"getting the card out of their hand for sure is vulnerable to their 3/53 at best chance of getting the card off the top"

next youre gonna say fetchlands arent good with brainstorm because you can draw the same 2
>>
What are your picks for the hidden gem of EMM?

I have a feeling that legendary spider might be sweet in a BGx deck.
For one more mana than P&K you get a sweet deal. The ability is just garnish, and the cost of the ability and the delirium really keep this guy under the radar. He's like halfway between pushed as fuck and pulled back for power reasons, and I think he could be sweet.
I swear at one point his ability cost less and he was a 3/6 but then they realized how broken it was.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 265x370) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 265x370
>>48295819
Forgot pic.
Green P&K?
>>
>>48295819
>>48295871
what would jund or junk even cut for this guy?
>>
>>48295930
wait, i guess he could be a lingering souls hate card in the sb
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 223x310
>>48295949
I think he could be mainboardable, maybe in abzan or as a curve topper in jund.
What to cut? I'm not sure, maybe for people running 3 Kalitas they go 2 instead. Midrange isn't really set in stone, the amount of scoozes you jam can vary from month to month.

Compared to Seigegang you get a much bigger body and bigger tokens, and everything also has reach. And it costs a single green mana instead of the usual red, meaning abzan can jam a wide value creature. I would definitely test one, even as a 61st card if I had an abzan or jund list and see how it goes.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 310x335) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 310x335
Who knows, delirium might hold the card back but it seems like a really reasonable effect for the cost, it basically gives you board pressence and can't be killed easily, as well as protecting you from any crackback (especially from fliers)

>tfw no new goyf
Madness and delirium... what's the power and toughness, /tg/?
>>
>>48292993
>countering is far superior to removal

Anon confirmed for never having played with competitive counterspells
>>
>>48296235
lol jews
>>
About to play 2HG modern at Friday Night Magic. Wish me luck.
>>
>bought 4 playsets of foil Drogskol Captains when they were ~2.50 each
>Now theres one foil NM on TCG left and it's 7.99
Is this what speculating feels like?
>>
>>48296750
You're in the big leagues now, kid.
>>
>>48295411
Run Vendilion Clique in the sideboard.
>>
>>48290809
WE TIER 2 NOW
>>
>>48286945
>Ghast is $25
Fucking jews.
I sold my set from vampire aggro standard days for $40, at least I used that money for a Liliana and the best burger ever.
>>
>>48288212
Modern Burn is way more expensive than Legacy Burn.
4 Boros Charm, 4 Destructive Revelry, 1 Stomping Ground and 1 Sacred Foundry is the bare minimum you need for Modern Burn and that's already $50. Add Atarka's Commands and Arid Mesas and you're close to doubling Legacy Burn's price, specially now that Chain Lightning has gone down a bunch.

And to add insult to injury, Modern Burn is a "tier 1" deck that never wins, while Legacy Burn is tier 2 funstuff that often wins 5-rounders.
>>
>>48288371
Idiots think "Legacy" and believe the only way to play is spending a million dollars for full-foil promo beta Shardless BUG with Guru basics.
The thinking man's hand is playing decks that can easily be adapted to both formats
>Burn
>Merfolk
>Infect
>Affinity
>8Rack
>Dredge
That way if either dies you can still play the other, and you get to experience a completely different metagame instead of playing against Tron or Miracles all day every day because you only play one format.
>>
>>48288946
If decks do well through sideboard hate they don't remain cheap.
There's a reason Modern Jund is the most expensive deck that doesn't run dual lands or moxen.
>>
>>48291849
As Jund, I attack the hand with discard effects and use Fulminators to take out their lands, Ancient Grudge is also solid for killing Lotus Bloom.
>>
>>48293167
Then why doesn't your magical christmass land deck win all the GPs?
>>
>>48297646
What burger m8?
>>
>>48285944
I guess it might work in Skred Red, which is probably running Reckoners and some 6+ dragons or planeswalkers anyway?
>>
>>48298028
Fritzl’s Lunch Box
>>
>>48297931
Because there are other answers to the deck that actually are effective answers unlike pithing needle. Things like discard effects and artifact hate are much better against the deck.
>>
>>48285712
Yeah, guess Jund, Infect, Bant Eldrazi, Zoo, Affinity, and literally any and all t1/2 decks all piloted by players who have more years under my belt (I started in Gatecrash) must be memes. You're just a shitter my man.
>>
What are some good sideboard cards in Esper colours? I'm running a janky Planeswalker control deck so I need some silver bullets that just totally destroy decks out of the board.

So far I've got Stony Silence/Hurkyl's Recall for Affinity, RIP for dredge and reanimator variants; anything else I should be aware of?
>>
>>48300407
White is literally the sideboard color. If there's a strategy fucking you up, white has the solution to it.
>>
>>48300407
>rip in piece
>stony silence
>disenchant (kills blood moon, affinity)
>rain of tears / fulminator mage (tron)
>rest for the weary and baneslayer angel)( stabilize vs burn)
>leyline of sanctity and leyline of the void (void is better than rip and sanctity slows burn)
>>
>>48300407
I'm quite partial to Engineered Explosives
>>
File: Runed Halo_SHM.jpg (52 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
Runed Halo_SHM.jpg
52 KB, 312x445
>>48300407
>>
>>48300831
I don't like EE without Academy Ruins. 4-5 mana to wrath a board just seems inferior to actual wraths.
>>48300753
Does disenchant kill affinity? Something like Hurkyl's seems a bit better for that. Or Aura of Silence. I'm running Esper Charm for the bloodmoon but I recognize that it's fairly unreliable.
Rain of Tears is a pretty viable option. Since I've got Jace Telepath Unbound it's probably a better option than Fulminator. It seems a little slow though, people don't side in Stone Rain for Tron matchups do they?
I think that Baneslayer is far too late to stabilize against burn. I was looking at Nyx Fleece Ram for that actually and I've got my secret tech: Suffer the Past[/spoier]. I think I would run Timely Reinforcments over Rest for the Weary as well.
>>48300851
This just beats Scapeshift right? Or do they have Nature's Claim in the board for Bloodmoon? It also can do a fair bit of work against Infect and definitely Boggles. It's a nice card and I'll definitely keep it in mind.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.