[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Find a flaw Thinly veiled three kingdoms thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Find a flaw

Thinly veiled three kingdoms thread
>>
File: But that_s Wrong.jpg (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
But that_s Wrong.jpg
22 KB, 400x400
>>48198995
>Cao Cao
>Chaos

Pic related,

>Liu Bei
>literally the Lorgar of the Three Kingdoms period

>Sun

Yeah that fits.
>>
>>48198995
>implying Cao Cao did anything wrong
I guess that's why he's chaos?
>>
>>48200050
This anon again. I'll concede that Cao Cao was the fucking master of JUST AS PLANNED but his whole philosophy was imposing order (albeit, HIS order) on a very chaotic and troubled nation.

Liu Bei, as I said, is the Lorgar. Just replace "muh gods" with "muh Han" and you get pretty much the same result. For all we know he may well have be a genuinely good man who wanted the best for the people but "the road to hell..." and all that. That being said he was just as conniving and shrewd when it suited him yet for some reason he gets a free pass.
>>
Would've thought Dong Zhou would be a better fit for Horus.
>>
>>48201375
that's Abbaddon, from BFG:A

Dong Zhuo would be a pretty good fit, what with starting the whole warlords fucking everything up phase.

Lu Bu is obviously Angron.
>>
>>48201183
Liu Bei was a just man who did nothing wrong.

t.Zhang Fei
>>
File: 1382409285765.jpg (153 KB, 700x1000) Image search: [Google]
1382409285765.jpg
153 KB, 700x1000
pig disgusting yellow turbans. I spit on them.
>>
>>48204406
Go back home Yuan Shao
>>
>>48201445
>Lu Bu is obviously Angron

And Guan Yu is Sanguinius, which feels odd to say since we've established that his lord is Lorgar.
>>
>>48204972
Guan Yu is too arrogant to be Sanguinius.
>>
Is Zhao Yun Sanguinius?

Dian Wei is Ollanius Pius.
>>
>>48204972
Guan Yu is the Lion. Arrogant as fuck, admittedly skilled, but nowhere near as coll a guy as he makes himself out to be.

Also his men Btray him and end up killing him
>>
>>48201489
Other than backstabbing tons of people.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.