[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pauper Genral
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x2342) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x2342
After a bit of tweaking and play testing, this is the so far the best performing variation of the deck yet. For the most part consistent. Flaws are you get wiped out by Electrickery. However it's not impossible to get around it and you'll rarely see it game 1. Fogs are a threat but can easily be beaten out by 2-4 Flaring Pains in the side board. Agents a control matchup, you can out agro them for the most part. agents burn there is little you can do and is for the most part a loss game 1.

More play testing will be done
Combo Goblins
Creatures:
4x Goblin Bushwhacker
4x Mogg War Marshal
4x Goblin Electromancer
4x Goblin Matron
Instant/Sorcery:
4x Brightstone Ritual
2x Preordain
2x Keep Watch
4x Dragon Fodder
4x Krenko's Command
4x Battle Hymn
4x Distant Melody
Land:
5x Island
4x Swiftwater Cliffs
11x Mountain
>>
>MTGO Pauper Guide
https://www.cardhoarder.com/mtgo-beginner-guide

>What are some top tier decks I can get on MTGO/Paper?
http://www.mtggoldfish.com/metagame/pauper

>BUT I WANT TO SEE ALL VIABLE DECKS!
http://tappedout.net/users/fruuty/deck-folders/

>Which rules should I follow?
If you don't already have some homebrew version with friends, follow the MTGO card pool and banlist (and please spread this to your friends that start playing with you). Currently the only place Pauper is officially supported by Wizards is online, and they have a card pool and banlist, therefore that is the format we should be using offline on paper as well, since decks and cards can transfer to games between each other with no confusion.

>WAHHH THATS TOO HARD WHERE...
http://www.mtg-hunter.com
The bottom left has a box, select MTGO Pauper, all cards in the card pool and banlist are taken into account.

>What deck should I use?
Ask in the thread!

>Is MTGO worth it?
If you have no local paper competition, but want to play a vast amount of Pauper, it can't be beat, even if it is a clunky GUI, you learn quickly.

Some good decks for newbies include but are not limited to:
>Burn
>Elves
>Goblins
>Stompy
>Slivers
>Affinity
>Mono U Control
>UB Teachings
>>
File: 97.jpg (61 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
97.jpg
61 KB, 312x445
Since what speds up those threads are shitbrews I wanted to make a deck around ETB abusing and pic related. Besides Kalastria Healer what else can I jam in it?
>>
File: Image.ashx.jpg (28 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
Image.ashx.jpg
28 KB, 223x310
Are there any new eldrazi that fit into most decks like pic related? I want to run Korozda Guildmage pauper EDH and need some fat bastards with a lot of toughness
>>
>>47662680
Chittering Rats to lock someone into a potency all useless hand
>>
>>47662760
Ruin Processor and Kozilek's Pathfinder maybe, though the later needs a mana rock or a Wastes to make use of the ability.
>>
>>47662680
sea gate oracle
gary
phyrexian rager
trinket mage
ravenous rats
bloodhunter bat
gravedigger
>>
File: Yg59i2Q.jpg (466 KB, 1570x1250) Image search: [Google]
Yg59i2Q.jpg
466 KB, 1570x1250
What should I cut to pack more lands?
http://deckstats.net/deck-10279635-3d085cdcd8ce260dc646c420b4795606.html
>>
What are the odds that any store will have a play set of lightning bolts on sale?
>>
>>47663680
Probably likely, it's been reprinted many times
>>
>>47662786
>>47663195
Back to Hand Boogaloo:

Lands
1 Evolving Wilds
3 Terramorphic Expanse
4 Dismal Backwater
7 Swamp
9 Island

Instant/Sorcery
4 Call to Heel (maybe 4 Curfew too)

Creatures
4 Cavern Harpy
4 Ravenous Rats
4 Faerie Miscreant
4 Man-o'-War
4 Sea Gate Oracle
2 Cadaver Imp
4 Chittering Rats
2 Bloodhunter Bat
1 Aven Fogbringer
3 Gray Merchant of Asphodel
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.