[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/cric/ England v Pakistan 1st Test Day 4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34
File: file.png (1 MB, 634x906) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 634x906
Pakistan 339 & 8/214 (77.0 ov)
England 272
Pakistan lead by 281 runs with 2 wickets remaining

video of the day https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7lRQFTpntg
>>
File: 1374440332948.jpg (33 KB, 493x276) Image search: [Google]
1374440332948.jpg
33 KB, 493x276
>putting wickets before runs
>>
Who the fuck is nina
>>
Is this semen slurping sport for me
>>
>>69577692

A match can last for 5 days and end in a draw, you tell me
>>
>>69577626
>not putting the most important column first
>being this contrarian

>>69577692
please watch our sport
>>
As an American, I know everything about cricket, no seriously, I mean there is not one thing I don't know about it, the history, the players, the grounds, countries and rules. I can't even begin to tell you how many people I have pwned in my 10 years on /sp/ but let me tell you it's a lot, a hell of a lot. For all intensive purposes I should just hold back some of this mountain of knowledge I possess, my mind is just a powerhouse of cricket facts and figures, but what can I say I like to educate my fellow /sp/artans, surely you've all seen me relentlessly push /cric/ on /sp/ for years now and seen my superior knowledge of the game and seen my sharp wit and clever use of greentxt at play. Surely you have seen me post picture after picture of stats and facts that prove how GOAT Australia, Sydney, cricket and myself are, an it's all been for you fellow brothers, I know you all respect me an have huge amounts of admiration for me and my posting abilities, as a great man once said, I'm responsible for 90% of sports posts on /sp/, well I said it but you know it's true anyway. I'd just like you also to know I'd appreciate it if you asked my permission when starting a thread about cricket, Olympics, any Australian generals or anything really, to be safe just run everything though me as I am the man around here, Please could you also tell all the new trips that I am the example they must live up to an to follow my lead of informative and interesting posting skills, well I'm off to play some WoW
>>
>>69577704
i posted in another /cric/ last night and someone told me to not watch tests and just watch t20s.

I'm bedridden with the flu this weekend so might as well post in this seemingly empty general
>>
Hello is this the /bundesnina/ thread?
>>
>>69577730

Well T20 is fun but it's also meme cricket, strategy goes right out the window and you swing for 6's (home runs) every time. Test Cricket is the purest form and you have to balance defence and offence to build up a decent score, losing all 10 of your batters with only 150~ runs would be a catastrophe.

It's a pretty relaxed sport with lots of banter though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aralMOHw0iU
>>
>>69577730

Just got into cricket myself, it is the comfiest game there is once you familiarise yourself with all the rules (like leg before wicket lbw)
>>
>>69577770
alri
>Test cricket lasts 5 days
Why do they allow this. People have things to do with their lives
>>
>>69577795

It doesn't necessarily have to last 5 days but that is the maximum time allowed for each team to complete 2 innings, if time is up and the innings aren't complete then it is a draw.
>>
>>69577795
thats sort of the point

it was originally made by British aristocrats who had nothing to do during the day and needed something to fill the week up
>>
>>69577840
>>69577862
Okay, but test matches are supposed to be more tactical?
I mean, I've watched some World Cup matches (the one that happened in Aus/NZ recently??).
I remember Australia had this one really fast bowler named Starc who was fun to watch.
I'm also Indian by ancestry so I know Virat Coolie and Sourav Ganguly and the other guy who is good who retired.

Overall I enjoyed watching Starc the most, fast bowling is actually pretty damn enjoyable.
>>
Warner
Burns
Khawaja
Smith
Voges
M Marsh
Nevill
O'Keefe
Starc
Hazlewood
Lyon

literally who can stop >us? Shit Lanka gonna get washed. India aswell
>>
Are world cup formats the same as T20? What is the difference between WC and T20 matches?
>>
>>69577907

Yes Test Cricket is way more tactical.

>>69577929
There is a T20 World Cup and an ODI World Cup.
>>
>>69577950
>T20 World Cup and an ODI World Cup.
Was the one in Aus/NZ in 2015 T20 or ODI?
>>
>>69577907
Starc is a tall, handsome wog and the best bowler of his generation and as you said a 145+kp/h bowler. He is much better than Amir who is struggling to hold 135 kp/h

the three best bowlers of the current generation are literally all Australian (Starc, Hazlewood, Cummins)
>>
>>69577962

That was ODI.
>>
>5 posters
>one is an american who doesn't know anything about cricket
>another is a kiwi who made one shitpost and then fucked off

nice "poomunity"
>>
>>69577984
>He is much better than Amir
literally who/what nationality?

Starc is a Slovene by descent, that is interesting. I thought that wogs in Australia stuck to soccer and shit while the Anglos/Paddies stuck to cricket
>>
>martin crowe and colin meads dead in the same year
Will nz sport ever recover?
>>
>>69578034
hey how r u doing can u bump this thread more so the thirdworlders (Pakistan, India) can see the thread and post in here
>>
>>69577795
It's literally no different from like a 5-match series in baseball. It needs to be that long because otherwise a true winner can't be found. I really don't know why people get so hung up about it when so many sports have like 5 or 7-match series.
>>
>>69578053

Indians are the most powerful race on this planet.
FACT.

It is nearly morning in India
FACT.

When they wake up and drop their superior cricket knowledge in this thread you will run with your tail between your legs.
FACT.
>>
>>69578037
>I thought that wogs in Australia stuck to soccer and shit while the Anglos/Paddies stuck to cricket
ebin meme, ethnicity doesnt actually mean anything in Australia. I'm from a European family and I grew up playing cricket

most aussie kids play all sports. they only one they are really forced to pick between is soccer and either rugby league/afl depending on the state.

cricket and the football codes do not compete at all. There are two wogs in the current Australian Test squad, one paki and whatever the fuck Nathan Coulter-Nile is.
>>
>>69578090
based krazywog
>>
>>69578080
Yes, but how long are test matches played in a day? How many hours?
>>
>>69578126
90 overs
>>
>>69577795
>People have things to do with their lives
British aristocrats literally don't. A 5-day match fills the hours pretty good.
>>
>>69578082
Are Indian posters butthurt and annoying in /cric/
>>
>>69578037
Amir is the guy everyone's been talking about

This is a good article that explains why he's a big deal in american terms

https://thecauldron.si.com/fallen-angels-and-prodigal-sons-197d3cb2f23a#.5ovayg4om

>>69578126
6 hours a day. It seems like a lot but it really isn't that much.
>>
>>69578126

From 10 am until about 6.30 am, it depends on how dark it gets. There is a lunch break and a tea break of course.
>>
>>69578146

6.30 pm*
>>
>>69578138
like you wouldn't believe
>>
>>69578037
>literally who/what nationality?
Amir is a punjabi manlet subhuman

He is playing for Pakistan in the curreng match. He is a career criminal, gang member and literally hated by his own team
>>
>>69578142
LOL that article seems like it was directly catered to Americans like me. Interesting read
>Comparing Pakistan to Ohio
Not really much difference between those two places if we're talking about overall depressing shittiness
>>
>>69578175
Good. My hatred for Pakistanis grows now. I find it funny how he's still able to play after being implicated in a fucking scandal like that
>>
>>69578179
It was for an american journal, and the guy writing it's american. I do feel like the American sports fans are missing out on a pretty enormous story with Amir. His entire arc is straight from a dramatic sports film.

>>69578193
It's because he was elite, and as much as everyone wants to shun him for his actions, tons of people just want to watch him being elite again.
>>
>>69578193
>I find it funny how he's still able to play after being implicated in a fucking scandal like that
He did just finish serving a 5 year ban for it tbf

also went to prison and had his boipussy stretched
>>
>>69578193

>unironically hating any flag
Do american's not understand the concept of commonwealth bants?
>>
>>69578193
>My hatred for Pakistanis grows now.
Literally the only people on the planet who would be improved by being considered Indian.
>>
>>69578223
not gonna lie lad, i fucking hate malaysian flags
>>
>>69578223
>unironically hating any flag
I'm a Hindpoo by descent so obviously I hate Pakis on an unironic, visceral level.
>>
>>69578223
Englishman living in the colonies here.

They literally do not understand banter at all. It's considered rude. They take every statement at face value.
>>
>>69578253
Kek, fucking this

When I lived in BSA took me awhile to realise that most of them would be genuinely, unironically insulted by a bit of light bantz

its literally the mother of all PC societies
>>
>>69578238
Me you lad, me too
>>
>>69578246
You're a confused 2nd gen faggot mate, none of the pakis or indians i know hate each other.

>>69578238
Malay's aren't /cric/ so that is fine

>>69578253
What's your favourite brand of tea? My aunt living in Dallas imports Yorkshire Tea every month
>>
>>69578205
>>69578209
So basically, to get down to brass tacks
>Amir is an elite bowler from Pakistan
>actually has talent
>gets involved in a scummy matchfixing scandal
>gets caught
>boipussy stretched in prison
>after 5 years he's all clear
>is playing again now
>>
>>69578280
>You're a confused 2nd gen faggot mate
Relax, I was poking fun at Hindus hating on Pakistan despite being equally ass-backwards

But I actually do hate Muslims for the most part, they're all shit and never assimilate over here, except for Iranis.
>>
WHY
WHY
WHYYYYYYY
DELILAH
>>
>>69578286
spotfixing, not matchfixing. its quite different

he deliberately bowled no-balls. whilst obviously still corruption, what he did had no real (direct) impact on the outcome of the game. match-fixing would be alot worse and require a far more concerted effort
>>
>>69578280
They have Teavana here, which is a sort of Starbucks for tea. They sell some loose leaf teas which are actually quite decent.

They may not understand banter but the 300 million of them can't all be savages.
>>
>>69578312
>spotfixing, not matchfixing. its quite different
Yeah I just read a Wiki article asserting the differences rn, i understand the situation
>>
>>69578317
>Teavana
This place is a known hotspot for whiny hipster faggots.
>>
>>69578355
Go in. Buy tea. Leave.
I can't control the clientèle.

In all honesty, though, Americans really are some of the nicest people I've ever met. Very open and genuine. They go out of their way to make you feel welcome, even if the results don't quite match the efforts. My neighbors respectfully now refer to association football as "your football" instead of "soccer".

(I work in Raleigh, North Carolina, which is in the South.)
>>
>>69578404
Yeah people from North Carolina are very nice. Raleigh is actually a super nice area, I had the opportunity to work for a branch in my company in Raleigh-Durham's research triangle area. Very pretty place with nice people from what I hear. You live in one of the nicer parts of the country (by nicer i mean how the people act). Take a trip north to the New England/Mid-Atlantic area where I am and people are kind of assholes desu.
>>
File: Alyssa-Healy.png (242 KB, 350x509) Image search: [Google]
Alyssa-Healy.png
242 KB, 350x509
>>69578175
Reminder that a disgraced career criminal still makes better life choices than Mitchell Starc.
>>
File: 1442887966176.jpg (33 KB, 356x446) Image search: [Google]
1442887966176.jpg
33 KB, 356x446
>>69578574
>>
krazykrezja can't find any cricketing flaws with the Prophet Mohammad GOATmir so he has to resort to petty insults to demean him.

Sad!
>>
>>69578307
t. Shiraz Alireza
>>
>>69578452
>>69578404
>Americans really are some of the nicest people I've ever met. Very open and genuine.

I completely agree but honestly it unsettled me a bit because I couldn't tell if it was genuine or not. American customer service in particular is world-class and I could never tell whether them being so polite and friendly was genuine or just a contrived effort to get extra shekels. Possibly both really

I'm only talking about the big cities btw. In the mid-west it was definitely genuine. Some of the best people I've ever met are from there
>>
Is Jake Ball related to my sweaty balls?
>>
File: file.png (2 MB, 1400x1192) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2 MB, 1400x1192
honestly he was alot better than Fartmir
>>
>>69578404
>>69578452
>>69578666

Agreed, I wish Americans from the mid-west would play cricket, I reckon they would appreciate the laid back pace.
That's my opinion based on two months in america though
>>
>>69578574

Starcs anger levels and choice in dumpster-fire tier women leads me to surmise that his penis is smaller than a quails egg.
>>
>>69578761
It's a very interesting place. Basically every American redneck cliche you can think of is true

My sister went to highschool in Nebraska. I remember when visiting there was literally 1(one) nigger in the form. I remember at lunchtime him walking past the table I was sitting at and about half the kids snickered and made a bunch of crude racist remarks. sad!
>>
>>69578815

Surely kids are little shits no matter where you go.
>>
>>69578895
I mean I went to school in a chinese ghetto in Sydney so there were jokes but still that level of overt racism surprised me
>>
Is /cric/ more impressed by Messi or Woakes?
>>
Upcoming Test Matches and how you guys can help me!

I don't know if you guys remember me or not but I'm the user from about two or three months ago who's an American interested in cricket and wanted to invest some time into actually watching matches.
For the first time it what seems like ages and i have a free weekend coming up and saw that there's two very interesting test matches and I need your guys help to decide which one I should invest my time into since I have the availability to watch both. The two choices are between
Day 1 Test 1 : West Indies vs India
Or
Day 1 Test 2 : Pakistan vs England
Which do you guys think is more interesting to watch/has the better story lines for an American with no allegiances to any of the teams involved?
>>
>A few years ago, Nair tuned in to an Indian Premier League match to watch his favourite cricketer – Adam Gilchrist – play and happened to see Sunil Narine bowl for the first time. The West Indian off-spinner took a bag of wickets and greatly impressed the then 15-year-old Nair who started to follow him closely. Nair was already a fixture in NSW's state under-age squads as a batsman who dabbled in part-time leg-spin, but, inspired by Narine, he switched to off-spin and started trying to teach himself the carrom ball.

wow, a talent already ruined by the IPL

havent seen this kid play yet either, be interesting to see how he goes
>>
It takes a special breed of scoundrel to make one pity the Arabs but boy, do the Israelis achieve it.
>>
>>69577613
who is this sermon german?
>>
>>69580799
West Indies and India are 2 of the most uninspiring test teams although they have quite exciting white ball styles of play.
Stick to England vs Pakistan.
>>
>>69581500
England vs Pakistan makes a great match-up because England is full of memes while Pakistan is a far more measured, conservative form of play.

It's pretty much the antithesis of what the two countries are like in reality.
>>
>>69581539
the fact that Pakistan is pretty damn good at Test cricket and laughably rubbish at pyjama memes is a feat of great irony
>>
File: 1448326175454.png (85 KB, 294x258) Image search: [Google]
1448326175454.png
85 KB, 294x258
cricket is gay
>>
>>69577782
You like 9 years old or something?

Wanna Skype? (;
>>
goooooooooooooood afternoon lads!
>>
File: Fag.jpg (106 KB, 1023x673) Image search: [Google]
Fag.jpg
106 KB, 1023x673
>>69581635
>>
File: kashmir.jpg (70 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
kashmir.jpg
70 KB, 800x450
Daily reminder that Kashmiris are being killed in their homes by Indian Forces.
>>
>>69581595
it makes sense.

The playing style of test cricket hasn't fundamentally changed like pyjama, meaning Pakistan can still follow the ways of the past and remain successful.

The same conservatism and inability to adapt with the rest of the world dearly costs them in pyjama, particularly when it comes to fitness.
>>
File: bleh.jpg (35 KB, 416x300) Image search: [Google]
bleh.jpg
35 KB, 416x300
since we have less then 4 hours to go before the match, let's dump the worst cricket jerseys of all time. I'll start.
>>
>>69581715
Literally what is the purpose of nearly nuking each other over some fucking mountains
>>
>>69581718
their exclusion from the IPL is probably one of the principal reasons they are so bad at pyjama

its also a great shame that the current Pak & India teams wont play Tests. It would be a great contest irrespective of where it was played

honestly id probably rather watch a PAK/IND series rather than another Ashes series
>>
>>69581715
may be they should do their work quietly instead of pelting stones.
>>
>>69581778
> Israel tier justifications.
>>
>>69581830
>a terrorist is killed
>idiots love him because he is fighting for a "greater cause".
>start pelting stones on army.
>cry when army kills them back.
>paki official go to cry in UNO
>>
Hey i remember all of you. How are you all?

I havn't been outside for 10 days now
>>
>>69581877
that you threadcunt?
>>
Uni starts tomorrow lads
>>
>>69581895
I'm not sure m8
>>
>>69581899
Better get your nu-male uniform ready
>>
>>69581899
same here
>>
Have an internship starting tomorrow. Will have to make do with TMS.
>>
Got some gyprock to install tomorrow. Ironing my hi vis now
>>
>>69581922
interning with the Haqqani network?
>>
>>69581926
> Taliban literally did nothing wrong.
>>
My teeth hurt but im to poor to go to the dentist
>>
>>69581899
rendezvous at 1300 on level 4 laddie
>>
>>69582009
Got a meet at 1400 and probs need to head straight there after my 1300 finish (it's at jewmarket), maybe shads later?
>>
>>69582023
yeah mate, split a cheeky $5 jug
>>
>tfw no cricket version of FM
>>
280 seems like too much for Englel to chase

Yesterday was a good day of cricket though
>>
>>69582060
its been a really good test tbqh
>>
>>69582060
They need to get the two wickets super fast otherwise they're fucked. If they get them both in the first over we've got a cracker ahead. 2 days to score 280, Cook will go full autism for sure.
>>
growing a beard for the first time in years lads

feels glorious
>>
>>69582030
Sweet m8 see you there
>>
notice how there is a correlation between boring sports and boring countries?
>>
>>69582067
they can chase anything under 350 tbqh
>>
>>69582083
>t. fox sports facebook comments section casual
>>
>>69582070
t. Nu-male
>>
>>69582091
fantastic post
>>
>>69582097
>Criticizes a post with this fantastic rebuttal

>Fantastic post m8
>>
>>69582109
there was nothing to refute
>>
so hyped for the 4th day lads
>>
>>69582127
Same but my internet data ran out and its running slow now so i can't watch it
>>
>>69582134
>Australian internet
whats your cap?
>>
>>69582143
50gb a month. What about you?
>>
>>69582157

never get close to using it though
>>
>>69582169
I use about 1.5gig a day so it usually lasts till the last couple days
>>
>>69582175
are you able to upgrade it if you cap it for the month?

id probably do it if I were you, this is a pretty good match
>>
>>69582157
wew lad

I remember when we had 50gig caps

in like 2006
>>
>data caps
lmao
>>
>Malay's aren't /cric/ so that is fine

Dankush on Pooicide watch.
>>
File: no bully.webm (878 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
no bully.webm
878 KB, 1280x720
>>69582213
>>
>>69582213
this, lol
>>
brb moving to Auckland to deep-dick Nina, wish me luck lads!
>>
File: file.png (178 KB, 300x403) Image search: [Google]
file.png
178 KB, 300x403
>>69582213
>>69582244
There is literally no practical need for ultra-fast internet. It's a complete waste of resources. What's the point of having 1000mb/s down 300mb/s up? So you can download the skynet mainframe?

There is literally nothing wrong with copper networks
>>
cock
>>
Game over with that cock wicket.
>>
daily reminder that there's elite dick and there's subpar dick, just like there's elite bowlers and subpar bowlers
>>
>>69582266
lol no its not England will win
>>
>>69582272
THG is that you?
>>
>Root plays a glorious drive
>gets booed
I cannot fucking stand the treasonous, ungrateful, petty """English""" """"""crowd"""""""
>>
>>69582272
Doubt it.When do you last remember England chasing down a score like this at Lords?I resigned to a loss by the time they worked up a lead of about 250.
>>
>Britsharias
>>
pak choked their 2nd innings

eng might win
>>
>>69582290
>muh history
dont give a fuck, its irrelevant
Englands batting is good. Pakistans bowling is erratic. Score isn't that big. England will win
>>
Amir is bowling absolute tripe

cant believe that balding Paki tried to tell me he is better than Starc
>>
>>69582302
This bait is so weak I feel like an idiot even pointing it out as bait.
>>
>>69582322
he's gonna take a wicket in a minute

book it
>>
>>69582302
It's all well and good when Messi isn't bowling but they'll shit themselves when he starts.Cook and to a lesser extent Root are the only decent players of the spin.With Cook gone it's a big ask.
>>
Fales
>>
hale's technique is awful

no composure or balance at the crease at all, stick to t20 m8
>>
>>69582290
England's highest chase at Lord's is 280, which is also the second highest ever chase at Lord's. Highest is an outlier of 340

It's not likely. I'd say 75/25 towards Pakistan at the moment.
>>
Fales doesn't even count as a wicket. England will still win
>>
>FALES

>>69582302
>(YOU) >(YOU) >(YOU) >(YOU) >(YOU) >(YOU) >(YOU) >(YOU) >(YOU) >(YOU) >(YOU) >(YOU) >(YOU) >(YOU) >(YOU) >(YOU) >(YOU) >(YOU) >(YOU) >(YOU) >(YOU) >(YOU) >(YOU) >(YOU) >(YOU) >(YOU) >(YOU) >(YOU) >(YOU) >(YOU) >(YOU) >(YOU) >(YOU) >(YOU) >(YOU) >(YOU) >(YOU) >(YOU) >(YOU) >(YOU) >(YOU) >(YOU) >(YOU) >(YOU) >(YOU) >(YOU) >(YOU) >(YOU) >(YOU) >(YOU) >(YOU) >(YOU) >(YOU) >(YOU) >(YOU) >(YOU) >(YOU) >(YOU) >(YOU) >(YOU) >(YOU)
>>
relative noob here, why is it so much harder to chase around 300 in tests than ODIs?
>>
>>69582302
scores are lowering as the match goes on and it's not an easy pitch to score on at all. yasir is going to suffocate them and amir will chip in. england will lose by 80 runs
>>
>>69582302
>Englands batting is good >Englands batting is good >Englands batting is good >Englands batting is good >Englands batting is good >Englands batting is good >Englands batting is good >Englands batting is good >Englands batting is good >Englands batting is good >Englands batting is good >Englands batting is good >Englands batting is good >Englands batting is good >Englands batting is good >Englands batting is good >Englands batting is good >Englands batting is good >Englands batting is good >Englands batting is good >Englands batting is good
>>
>England's hope rest on Cuckfield with an average of 14

JUST
>>
>>69582362
because the wicket has had 4 days of deterioration. There's already uneven bounce on display. Messi will cause England trouble

ODI/T20 pitches are deliberately prepared as absolute roads to maximise runs scored. Not so in Test cricket
>>
>>69582362
Because the pitch has taken a battering for 3+ days.
>>
>>69582362
No shitty field restrictions, no shitty white ball that doesn't swing or spin
>>
>>69582362
pitch quality mostly

also maybe something to do with field placements i guess, not really sure because i dont know much about pyjama cricket
>>
match over friends
>>
>>69582373
KEK, look how quickly he changes his tune everyone
>>
Hafeez claps like such a faggot
>>
>>69582373
>>69582374
>>69582377
>>69582386

cheers m8s
>>
>>69582377
>No shitty field restrictions
wtf does that have to do with anything. the fielding restrictions stop the captain putting all the fielders on the boundary. no sane captain would ever do that in Tests anyway unless the opposition was 0/300 or something

you're right about the ball though
>>
Cuckfield to save the day with a flawless century desu
>>
>>69582362
> No bowling restrictions
> No powerplay shit
> Pitch is older
> No fielding restrictions
>>
>engshit 2 down already
>shah hasn't even bowled yet

kek, should englel just forfeit the entire series?
>>
It's so disheartening knowing Vince and Ballance are 4 and 5.
>>
>>69582260
Cuck
>>
what is this new trend of having gaps in the slip cordon? seems kind of silly when an edge flies through a gap for a boundary
>>
>Durham's brave Scott Borthwick currently spanking James Anderson in the county championship

Literally just ship him in right now tbqh lads
>>
so shitposting aside, England team for the next test?

Cook
Trescothick
Root
Bairstow
Borthwick
Buttler(injured?)/Foakes (wk)
Stokes
Woakes
Rashid
Bread
Blanderson
>>
>>69582428
I don't know why he wasn't brought in the first place desu.
>>
>>69582435
>shitposting aside
>Trescothick

>>69582442
Had two shit games in a row, Ballance scored a hundred. Ballance was millimetres away from being picked over Compton in SA so I think he was always next in line. It was still an awful selection though, they should be prepping Borthwick for the India tour.
>>
Whats the score? My capped internet is to slow to load the score on cricinfo
>>
>>69582461
36-2
>>
>>69582454
you still havent given me one good reason why he shouldn't be picked

do you honestly believe that at the present moment in time Alex Hales is better than him or there is a better alternative sitting somewhere in County cricket?

>inb4 Lyth
>>
>>69582470
Thanks Mohammed
>>
>>69582435
Cook
Hales*
Root
Borthwick
Bairstow
Stokes
Ali*
Woakes
Foakes
Broad
Anderson

*both of these COULD be dropped too if you're being ruthless but I wouldn't do it yet. Lyth returning for Hales and Rashid in for Ali.
>>
bring back kp
>>
>>69582478
>wicketkeeper @ 9
ebin
>>
>>69582473
No it's just a retarded decision, and is never going to happen in a million years so there's no point in even considering it. If Cook gets suspended for his over rate I might agree for a one-off but England aren't going to bring in a stop-gap for this kind of series.

>>69582488
Stokes, Ali and Woakes all have FC averages higher than any of the other wicketkeeping options.
>>
literally what is the point of on field umpires anymore. we should just let the third umpire do everything
>>
8 inch long. 6 inch around. foreskin should be there but not not too much of it, should smooth out nicely behind the glans

#elite
>>
>>69582509
Who will get in the way of punch-ups and hold the bowler's jumper?
>>
>>69582506
>but England aren't going to bring in a stop-gap for this kind of series
why not? its the perfect type of series for a stop-gap. Chris Rogers was fairly useful for Australia when he was brought in as a stop-gap for the Ashes. Misbah was given the captaincy @ what, 38?

you develop players in the gimme series' against Shit Lanka and New Zealand. Play proven players in the important matches
>>
>>69582535
I would support it, for meme purposes, but it won't happen. Don't even think they've thought of it.
>>
>>69582514
would you trade it for a 5inch cock if it meant you stopped balding?
>>
>boreblock fielding

This is why any sport that allows old men to play is an utter joke
>>
>>69582604
Is 31 considered old?

How old are all of you anyway?
>>
>>69582604
>I HATE TEST CRICKET I S-SWEAR

So why are you fucking watching it at 11:20 then m8
>>
Cook
Hales
Root
BitchGOD
Cuckfield
Stokes
Ali
Swattler
Woakes
Broad
Anderson
>>
>he's been running down the middle of the pitch

shows 4 shots of him just touching the edge of the danger zone
>>
>>69582638
I have it on ironically while writing my article.
>>
>>69582641
Do you think the cuck will improve going forward?Or is it just the lack of other options?
>>
>>69582654
Writing shitty music opinions on a blog isn't an "article" daniel
>>
England will win

that drop was the turning point

100 partnership coming up, Cuckfield to BTFO all doubters
>>
>>69582638
>I LEFT 4CHAN I S-SWEAR!!!!

Why'd she leave you, Cuckiel?
>>
>>69582670
The latter.

He hasn't impressed me at all, but then again you can say that about half the English team that ended up being good.

Give him the summer before writing him off. Drop Ballance's skinnyfat ass though.
>>
Reminder that Ian Bell should be recalled
>>
>>69582676
>she
who?
>>
>poot
>>
MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI
>>
>POOT

How fucking dumb do you have to be fall for that again Jesus

Kane confirmed as the most cerebral of the Four Horsemen
>>
>poop
>>
>>69582302
>Englands batting is good >Englands batting is good >Englands batting is good >Englands batting is good >Englands batting is good >Englands batting is good >Englands batting is good >Englands batting is good >Englands batting is good >Englands batting is good >Englands batting is good >Englands batting is good >Englands batting is good >Englands batting is good >Englands batting is good >Englands batting is good >Englands batting is good >Englands batting is good >Englands batting is good >Englands batting is good >Englands batting is good >Englands batting is good >Englands batting is good >Englands batting is good >Englands batting is good >Englands batting is good >Englands batting is good >Englands batting is good >Englands batting is good >Englands batting is good >Englands batting is good >Englands batting is good >Englands batting is good >Englands batting is good >Englands batting is good >Englands batting is good >Englands batting is good >Englands batting is good >Englands batting is good >Englands batting is good >Englands batting is good >Englands batting is good >Englands batting is good >Englands batting is good >Englands batting is good
>>
asad shafiq> joe root

#elitetruthbomb
>>
>>69582692
>le one good series man

'no'
>>
>>69582709
you mean Kane Williamson who was outscored by Nathan Lyon in the most important match in his nations history?

you mean Kane Williamson who was ruthlessly exposed by Jackson Bird and Mitchell Marsh?
>>
Never looked comfortable

It's ogre

gg wp no re
>>
is rahat ali elite?
>>
>>69582675
(You)
>>
So introduce me to this semen slurping sport.
>>
>>69582722
>you mean Kane Williamson who was outscored by Nathan Lyon in the most important match in his nations history?

When? Nathan Lyon was caught at slip for 0 in the Adelaide test.
>>
>>69582722
KEK, literally furious

I like how even a flippant comment triggers you into unironically spouting this garbage

Run away back to plebbit, little boy
>>
>>69582736
Get an american flag first
>>
kane williamson and asad shafiq are the best technicians in the game right now
>>
>>69582739
>cant dismiss a number 11 on a raging seamer

kek

>cant dismiss a literal cripple on a raging seamer

KEK
>>
Does Messi have a semi on?
>>
pakistan are elite and defending run chases
>>
>it's a krazykike gets BTFO in his poodictions so he reminisces about the past as a distraction from his objective wrongness episode
>>
who is the best umpire in world cricket and why is it Richard Illingworth?
>>
Cricket is gay and so is anime.

Semen slurping is straight
>>
Kane Williamson is elite and Germanic.

Steve Smith is a tiny-dicked Finngoloid.
>>
England will win. Basedstow is going to play the knock of the century. Cuckfield and Fatllance doubters are going to get BTFO
>>
>>69582773
KEK, the absolute fucking state of you

I have legit never seen a more pathetic being on /cric/ in 4 years. Sad!
>>
File: file.png (829 KB, 940x627) Image search: [Google]
file.png
829 KB, 940x627
this man literally had a Kiwi admitted into the psych ward.

it took two months for him to rehab. Lest we forget.
>>
>>69582813
which kiwi?
>>
File: gatefaggot.png (107 KB, 186x218) Image search: [Google]
gatefaggot.png
107 KB, 186x218
>>69582813
>file.png

Nice to see you back, gatebitch
>>
File: pooicide.png (242 KB, 1652x805) Image search: [Google]
pooicide.png
242 KB, 1652x805
>>69582821
you're right, that's confusing

i should have said islamic chink
>>
>>69582836
>Johnmeme is FINISHED

based fucking statsbro
>>
theyre playing for the win, why the f dont they have a 3rd slip?
>>
Dennis Lillee is a poor man's Richard Hadlee

Kurwa
>>
Is Matt Parkinson elite?
>>
>>69582902
Nice proxy
>>
>>69582902
get banned did we, devvo lad?
>>
If we can somehow damage shah so he can't bowl to Barstow we will win, these seamers will get destroyed by da bear but he seems incapable of playing shah
>>
Can Pune get back to winning ways, /sp/?
>>
Based Cuckfield
>>
>>69582940
>Hermione Cockburn born in Cuckfield
You literally cannot make this up.
>>
Okay seriously chujowy

Cuckfield will score 100, Woakes will get a not out 50 to take England to the win. Cap this post
>>
>LE FUGG LE GARG FEELD XDD :D :D XDDDDD
literally told you all
>>
>>69583009
>GARG FEELD
I literally don't know what you're trying to say
>>
>reverse swing

oh boy
>>
>>69583042
>things a poolander will never achieve
>>
File: 1143242.jpg (100 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1143242.jpg
100 KB, 960x960
Lunch time slags?
>>
Why does Englel use mph? Don't they use the metric system?
>>
Wish Panesar wasn't mentally permafucked.>we're up shit creek with no paddle when >we tour the subcontinent.
>>
Whats the score? My internet is to slow to go on another website
>>
>>69583126
3/90
>>
>>69583136
Thanks m8
>>
Root let us down this match what a faggot
>>
Pakistan are going to tank the match. Put some money on England.

t. Bookie
>>
first for a cheeky gritty 50 from gary ballance and all the bbc live text casuals saying they thought he should have been brought back in
>>
>Jonny Kirby: England won't get past 150! Mark my words.
I don't even know why these cretins proclaim to a fan of this sport
>>
>>69583158
Twice!Needs a break from white ball cricket imo, really hope they give him a rest.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.