[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have ten (10) seconds to explain why the Spurs aren't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: spurs.png (48 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
spurs.png
48 KB, 500x500
You have ten (10) seconds to explain why the Spurs aren't going to win the finals this year
>>
>>67417452
Because Pop is going to purposely lose game 7 against the thunder
>>
Warriors are better, Curry or no Curry.
>>
Because they won't have home court advantage.
>>
>>67417602

Well here's why you are wrong.

>If you look at a comparison of the depth chart of both teams the Spurs have about the same fire power if still healthy when they go up against the Warrirors.

>Pop has the purple and gold master tape that will expose their weaknesses; and I don't think they will be able to adjust to it.

>Spurs are a much more stacked team in terms of their bench.

Spuds winning is inevitable, just acknowledge it, and get ready for the off season.
>>
>>67417540
The Spurs will win the championship

>t. celtics fan
>>
File: bday-24.jpg (317 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
bday-24.jpg
317 KB, 1200x1200
Best player in the NBA history say so
>>
>>67417540
LeBron is getting one for tha land
>>
>>67417540
They lost to Chelsea last week.
>>
>>67417540
too many losses on purpose
>>
Thunder are playing them like a fiddle so far. They clearly threw game 1 in order to sneak up on them in game 2 and then blew game 3 to conceal strats for game 4 and get into san antonios head. Thunder wont lose another game this series screencap this
>>
>>67418844
i don't get it
>>
>>67417540

>lose the WCF to the Memechucks (on purpose, of course) to prepare for next year
>>
Warriors
/thread
>>
>>67423222
Trips don't lie. They are shooting for that top 30 pick. That's all they need
>>
>>67423037
There is a British soccer team called Spurs and they were close to winning the league
>>
File: Delly.jpg (265 KB, 641x1034) Image search: [Google]
Delly.jpg
265 KB, 641x1034
Because someone in Spurs conference still hasnt suffered career ending injury
>>
>>67417540
Because they are not the Golden State Warriors
>>
>>67417540
7-0>6-1
>>
>>67423288
Spuds are built to beat the Warriors.

Aldridge played extremely poor during the losses in the regular season, but he's been on fire lately.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.