[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/NFL/ GENERAL: ***Kansas City A R Y A N recievers*** edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 117
File: Kansas City A R Y A N Recievers.png (2 MB, 1434x1266) Image search: [Google]
Kansas City A R Y A N Recievers.png
2 MB, 1434x1266
KC: Aryan recievers "ready to cuck" rest of NFL
FA:Bears say goodbye to LG Slauson after draft
FA:Bears dump veteran S Antrel Rolle, save $2.7M
CLE:Browns claim Kessler will get chance to start
SEA:TCU's Trevone Boykin ends up with SEA as UDFA
PHI:Pouting Sam Bradford still ignoring Eagles
CHI:Hoyer heads to Chicago to caddie for Cutler
IND:Irsay: Talks with Luck 'progressing well'
TEN:Titans make CB Kalan Reed Mr. Irrelevant
CLE:CLE acquires former 2nd-round CB Jamar Taylor
NYG:Giants select UCLA RB Perkins in 5th round
BUF:Bills take a 4th-round flyer on Cardale Jones
DEN:Broncos take RB Devontae Booker at No. 136
>>
poo
>>
jets
>>
>>67270253
>His team doesn't have a majority white offense

Wew lads
>>
File: ziggy-article120115.jpg (116 KB, 300x350) Image search: [Google]
ziggy-article120115.jpg
116 KB, 300x350
Ezekiel Ansah/Devin Taylor > JJ Watt/Jadeveon Clowney
>>
bruh Derek Carr has a 90% better chance of winning the owl or at least reaching one than Teddy B

just give up, hope for a good QB class after teddys 5th year option comes up and the they tank the season

Reposting ITT

tell delusional vikings fans what you think. y/n?
>>
>>67270316
Ziggy's journey to the NFL is so fucking bonkers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ezekiel_Ansah
>>
File: 1448227691319.gif (1 MB, 140x200) Image search: [Google]
1448227691319.gif
1 MB, 140x200
>>67270306
>tfw majority black everything
>>
>>67270397
>former Ugandan child soldier
>kidnapped by Mormons and forced to play at BYU
>drafted and forced to play for Detoilet

Poor guy
>>
What's in the water in Kansas City that gives all of their fans autism?
>>
File: 1452992808042.png (1 MB, 1274x720) Image search: [Google]
1452992808042.png
1 MB, 1274x720
>queefs
>>
>>67270316
pls gib ziggy
>>
>>67270476
The one city worse than all of Africa.
>>
>>67270493
Whatever they've got down in Dallas
>>
>>67270509
That's not Baltimore.
>>
File: smethBTFO.jpg (612 KB, 1000x900) Image search: [Google]
smethBTFO.jpg
612 KB, 1000x900
>kansas city queefs
>>
>>67270493
>What's in the water in Kansas City that gives all of their fans autism?

Crystal meth
>>
File: flacco (you).jpg (116 KB, 970x646) Image search: [Google]
flacco (you).jpg
116 KB, 970x646
>>67270519
>nobody talks about le snook man
>always starts shit about baltimore and ravens trips

and you wonder why im the only one that doesnt mind you

what record do you have the packers at this year and post season run
>>
>>67270519
Milwaukee > Green Bay desu
>>
>>67270519
Baltimore, what a fall from grace.
>>
>>67270543
>implying he knows the difference between them
>>
>>67270543
I don't think anyone would ever argue with this
>>
>>67270253

>btw guys i'm a queefs fan XDDD
>pay attention to meeee

Fuck off.
Fuck. Off.

We seriously do not care. We don't care about your shit team, we don't care about your piece of shit fanbase, we don't care about your city. One thing we certainly don't care about is your fucking stale memes. Jesus Christ, why do queefs fans even post? Do you fucks ever benefit, inform, arouse concern in ANYONE on this board? No. You posted this because you are solipsistic memeing pieces of shit who think they matter because people keep replying to your stupid copypastas and memes. I can hear you just now, you're thinking "xD but le smeth is elit-" SHUT THE FUCK UP. I don't care about your fucking QB either. This is a thread where you post shitty-made memes of your pathetic team for validation, hell it could be /s4s/ for all that matters - you are all just cancerous attention whores. The idiots on this board who continue to reply to your shitposts have convinced you that you have any kind of worth, guess what: you fucking don't. You're valued for nothing. Why you think posting the same fucking shit in every god damn /nfl/ thread is funny is fucking beyond me.

Words cannot describe the utter amount of hatred I have for you classless pieces of human garbage. I cannot stand your vapid fanbase, the way you constantly scream during a fucking game. You are literal scum who lives for nothing more than getting validation from random autists on the internet i.e. us, and you think we're going to tolerate you parading your fucking boring memes on our board? Think again, fuckface. Fans like you are the most boring people any NFL fan could ever meet, because you do nothing but spam the same fucking memes andpastas or SOME OTHER SHIT WE DON'T CARE ABOUT. You have the audacity to expect us to care when you never provide any interesting discourse or say something interesting, you literally just consume and regurgitate SHIT. We whole heartedly despise you, and you should never forget that
>>
My draft takeaways for every team.

COWGIRLS: No question they were too early on Elliot, but they should have a nasty running game next year because of it. Smith obviously high risk/high reward. I like the Prescott pick.
IGGLES: Don't really but into Goff or Wentz. Don't know much about the rest of their picks.
GINTS: Apple and Shepard are projects, don't see any immediate contributors in the class.
RAYCISSS: Doctson has potential but shouldn't have gone before Treadwell. Not sure about the rest.

BURRS: Floyd will be a huge help for them. Intrigued by Hall and Houston-Carson.
LOINS: Decker and Robinson should be at least decent, and I like the focus on the OL.
PUCKERS: Skeptical of or unfamiliar with all of their picks.
BI-QUEENS: Treadwell is a stud. Like Alexander and Brothers as well. Boehringer might be a meme, but I think he could at least become a big decoy.

KEKANEERS: Hargreaves and Spence make their D instantly better. Aguayo could be a good K but trading up for him was way too memetastic.
FAILCONS: Good draft, I think their first 4 picks could all have a big impact next year.
PANTS: Looks like they're hoping Butler can replace Kawann Short down the line. Surely they have to hit on 1 of those CBs right?
TAINTS: Afraid Rankins is just an interior sub-rusher. I feel good about Thomas and Bell, though.

TARDINALS: Like their first 2 picks. Arians has done pretty well with loose canons like Nkemdiche before (see: Mathieu).
RASM: Don't really but into Goff or Wentz. Could get decent players out of Cooper or the TEs. Underwhelming class.
40WHINERS: Like their early defensive picks, but concerned that they won't get good coaching.
XIRCAWKS: Reed should fit right in on D. Ifedi is a project.
>>
File: SneakLeavesTheBasement.jpg (1 MB, 750x4250) Image search: [Google]
SneakLeavesTheBasement.jpg
1 MB, 750x4250
>>67270519
Why is a Packer trip from Florida so obsessed with the Baltimore Ravens?
>>
JOEY BOSA WILL RAPE DERK CARR FOR YEARS

AHAHAHAHA RAIDERS SCARED AS FUCK
http://www.silverandblackpride.com/2016/4/28/11533562/donald-penn-says-new-chargers-de-joey-bosa-better-brush-up-on-my-tape

Donald Penn scared as fuck LOL
>>
>>67270572
AFC

BLELS: First 3 picks on front 7 guys who Ryan will no doubt coach into good players.
LOLPHINS: Tunsil is an absolute steal, a rare smart personnel decision from Miami. Don't know about the rest of their class.
JEST: I like the defensive emphasis and Shell. Very low expectations for Hackenberg.
CHEATRIOTS: I like Jones and Thuney as depth guys. Don't know what to make of Brissett yet.

BUNGLES: Not sure about Jackson. Billings should help right away though, and Core adds solid depth at WR.
SAD FACTORY: A little skeptical of Coleman and some of these other players, but surely on volume alone some of them should be decent. Maybe Higgins or Wright.
RATBIRDS: Not sure about Stanley, but I like the defensive guys they picked up. Dixon is a nice sleeper, should help their running game right away, and Reynolds should be a decent swingman/wildcat guy.
STOOLERS: Not very familiar with any of their picks. Burns seems risky.

CLOTS: Kelly should upgrade their OL right away. Don't know much about Green. Clark is a dud.
JASG: Ramsey should be a beast, and I like the emphasis on D, but they could've used some OL help as well. Jack obviously high risk/high reward.
TOXINS: Not totally down on Fuller, but don't understand taking him ahead of Treadwell. Like the Miller pick, though, and if Martin is anywhere near as good as his brother he'll go down as a great pick.
TITS: Seems like they took a RT with #8 overall, so there's that. Like their 2nd rounders though.

BUNCOS: Low expectations for Lynch, but he could surprise. Booker and McGovern should help them right away.
QUEEFS: Jones is clearly talented but his attitude worries me. Don't know much about the rest of their guys.
CHORGERS: Bosa is no Watt, but he should be solid. Also like Tuerk.
RAIDNIGGERS: Don't know enough about Joseph, but like the defensive emphasis. Alexander has good value for a late-rounder.
>>
>>67270557
this has potential
>>
>Nfc
1. Cardinals
2. Cowboys
3. Packers
4. Panthers
5. Seahawks
6. Vikings

>Afc
1. Broncos
2. Steelers
3. Patriots
4. Texans
5. Bengals
6. Jets
>>
File: tannelel.png (206 KB, 700x1106) Image search: [Google]
tannelel.png
206 KB, 700x1106
>>67270577
I would be obsessed with the city of a better football team too if my teams QB was Ryan Tannelel
>>
As bad as Chef fans are, KC Royals fans are even worse
>>
File: 1446340919383.png (371 KB, 906x896) Image search: [Google]
1446340919383.png
371 KB, 906x896
>really quiet dude I was friends with in middle school and graduated in the same class as me is now an undrafted agent acquisition for the Falcons

what the fug
>>
File: detroit is number 1.jpg (89 KB, 690x720) Image search: [Google]
detroit is number 1.jpg
89 KB, 690x720
What the hell rest of the large city in America?
>>
>>67270623
Should have the part where the coach had to tell the practice squad guys to take it easy on Tannehill
>>
File: 1422310463134.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1422310463134.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>67270615
>2
Steelers
4 or 5 is more likely

t. Steelersfag
Defense is too young and inexperienced
>>
File: bantz.png (441 KB, 1177x432) Image search: [Google]
bantz.png
441 KB, 1177x432
>>67270641
dont worry, I have both
>>
Falcons draft grades, from someone who understands their scheme at least remotely:

>Keanu Neal
One of my draftfus. The best safety in the draft along with Karl Joseph (which was another underrated pick), Keanu is a tall, hard hitting safety with great closing speed and athleticism. He's good in coverage, playing both FS and SS at Florida.

Keanu will play the "Kam Chancellor" of the Falcons defense. He will be asked to play deep in the box and roam, laying hits.

The Steelers would've reportedly taken Keanu at #25, so I don't think it was a reach. I'm extremely happy that they didn't draft Derron Lee, who will be a sad bust like a lot of the Ohio players tbqh
B+ grade

>Deion Jones
Another one of my draftfus. The fastest true linebacker in the draft, Deion Jones reminds me of a thicker Telvin Smith. He is an instant starter at WLB for the Falcons with some potential to play ILB. He has very good coverage skills along with good tackling ability in the open field. He's instinctive and quick to diagnose.

A grade

>Austin Hooper
Finally, a fucking tight end drafted after Tony Gonzalez retired. Hooper will be another day one starter, and will be used possibly similarly to how Gonzalez was at the end of his career. He excels at finding soft areas in zone defenses, and then high pointing the ball. Hooper should be a very valuable redzone target.

B+

>De'Vondre Campbell
Height-weight-speed player who comes from a cover-3 scheme. He's 6'4" and will be developed into an ILB but I think he's far off from starting right now. The pick make sense but I wish we had drafted OG Westerman instead.

C

Overall = B
>>
>>67270577
Because Baltimore is the next Detoilet or Chiraq.
>>
>>67270589
>Don't know much about the rest of their guys

A R Y A N
R
Y
A
N

R E C I E V E R
E
C
I
E
V
E
R
>>
>>67270634
I had no idea that New Orleans was such a small city.
>>
>>67270661
I have a fun theory. The D line regressed because they don't have decent people to practice against.
>>
>>67270634
Because Detoilet is 3rd world

Baltimore more violent than Chiraq. Loving every laugh.
>>
>>67270674
Well, a lot of people left. A lot of those people were black. The city is becoming safer. Nobody knows why.
>>
>>67270674
Metro area probably comes close to doubling that number, but still small.
>>
>>67270697
>Baltimore more violent than Chiraq

You know what "N/A" means?
>>
>>67270542
>nobody talks about le snook man
>always starts shit about baltimore and ravens trips

But neither of those things are true.

What is it with /nfl/ becoming revisionist history general?

>>67270555
>>67270556
both of these tbqh

>>67270572
PUCKERS: Skeptical of or unfamiliar with all of their picks.
Yeah that's usually how it works.

>>67270577
>says I'm obsessed
>names images after me

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Then again Baltimore knows all about being black.

Boom. Roasted.
>>
File: 1376637742250.jpg (38 KB, 539x460) Image search: [Google]
1376637742250.jpg
38 KB, 539x460
>finishing final projects for classes
>didn't see draft for seahawks

do you guys think pete and Schneider pulled off another good draft?
>>
>>67270714
Is it like Baltimore where it's an Independent City or some shit? Because the Baltimore metro area is more like 2 million
>>
>nigger cities trying to decide whos the least niggest

my sides
>>
>>67270689
Dolphins D Line should be significantly better this year with Mario Williams and donkeykong imo, the secondary should be a little better too

>>67270732
who mentioned the term sneak before you posted

hard mode: who mentioned the packers before you posted this entire thread

attention whoring faggot
>>
>>67270738
IMO your first 2 picks are a solid replacement for Mebane and a project OL whose ceiling is probably Okung-tier thanks to having the best OL coach in the League.
>>
>>67270664
>good coverage skills along with good tackling ability in the open field
that's not what I've read
>>
>>67270623
:^)
>>
File: Schedule.png (94 KB, 1900x538) Image search: [Google]
Schedule.png
94 KB, 1900x538
Debate me senpaitachi.
>>
>>67270749
Yes, NO = Orleans Parish. The census has the metro area at 1.2m, but that goes out farther than what most people consider part of the NO area.
>>
>>67270738
"Your" run is over. Enjoy being stuck in mediocrity for the next 20 years.
>>
>>67270801
I like the FA moves the dolphins made this offseason
>>
>>67270778
Glad you're finally catching on to Sneak's shenanigans

>>67270738
Pissed that Seattle got CJ Prosise, guy is gonna be a beast
>>
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 764x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 764x1024
>toxins fans
>>
>>67270842
>she said yes
>>
>>67270833
>Pissed that Seattle got CJ Prosise, guy is gonna be a beast

Yeah, he's probably going to replace Jackson pretty well. I wonder if he'll play wide out too.
>>
>>67270842
Dudes face looks like a fucking eggplant
>>
>>67270368
Teddy will be good this year
t. desperate vikings fan
>>
>>67270880
>guy is gonna be a beast
No he's not, dumbass
>>
>>67270910
You don't know shit man
>>
>>67270778
lol what an insecure faggot

>>67270833
go suck your boyfriend's dick some more, faggot
>>
>>67270905
If nothing else, Treadwell will make him look better.
>>
Can we discuss Football please?
>>
>>67270368
Carr won't sniff a owl.

Cap it.
>>
>>67270966
Good luck with that. Sneaks in this thread
>>
>>67270967
Carr will be much closer to the Owl than Bridgewater ever will.
>>
>>67270832
I like Williams, Abdul-Quddus, and signing every available FA guard.The biggest question marks are Alonso and Maxwell, of course. The trade will end up being seen as either genius or terrible

>>67270942
You're better than this...
>>
>>67270942
lewd
>>
>>67270929
Neither do you Hep C capital of the world dweller
>>
>>67270615
>1. broncos
not with sanchez
>>
>>67270966
What do you think of the chargers WR Keenan Allen?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VzTdpis2Y0
>>
Anyone have a list of UDFA signings?
>>
>>67270985
Carr hasnt even made the playoffs.
Teddy has been closer to an owl than carr
>>
>>67270368
Teddy is beyond better.

I didn't see Teddy getting roasted by Newman after talking sooooo much shit about how they were going to 'stomp' the Vikings.

Teddy had no O line for his first two years and still managed to take them to a 7-9 record and a 11-5 record. With AP, an O Line and QUALITY WR's and a GREAT Defense, we will continue our reign as NFCN Champions. We will make it deep in the playoffs as well this year, while Carr is once again, sitting on the couch eating cum loads from his brother.
Carr has had a better O Line every year than Teddy has had. Teddy held the record for the most pressured QB in the NFL and still managed to play well.
Teddy > ALL Other QB's from his draft class.

Anyone who says otherwise is delusional or they are just trolling because they know the Vikings are for real and we have finally hit the jackpot.

VIKINGS VS BRONCOS

Teddy put up 240 AGAINST THAT DEFENSE, while getting DESTROYED all day.
RODGERS couldn't put up 90 yards against them.

ARIZONA
Teddy put up 335 against them
Rodgers couldn't put up more than that EITHER Game he faced them.

WE were beat within 3 points EACH GAME.

Both times when the Packers were facing a REAL CONTENDER they were BLOWN THE FUCK OUT.

If you gave Teddy the O Line Carr has had, he would have BETTER stats than Carr, if Carr had the WR's Teddy has and the O line he had, EVERYONE WOULD BE CALLING HIM A FUCKING BUST.

Teddy > CARR.

But no, you stupid no know nothing fucks don't get it. Carr has a better supporting cast, that ENDS THIS YEAR.

Carr has ALWAYS had time to throw the ball.

Hell by the time Teddy was completely pressured almost every play and was forced to throw the ball, the WR if running in a go route, would only be 10-20 yards DOWN THE FIELD and Teddy would be FORCED to throw.

THIS year Teddy has A O line that will actually ALLOW HIM TO HAVE MORE THAN 0.7 SECONDS TO THROW.
>>
>>67271015
http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2016/4/30/11545610/undrafted-free-agent-signings-tracker-2016-nfl-draft-udfas
>>
>>67271013
>A Catch away from breaking the Chargers franchise record for most catches in a single game
>Twice
>Both times he gets injured literally a catch before he breaks it

Fucking tragedy of a season. Hopefully he comes back with a vengeance
>>
>>67271013
>This video contains content from NFL, who has blocked it from display on this website.

Ayy, Goodell reads /nfl/ and gets mad af.
>>
>>67270986
I think maxwell will do really well

>>67271033
Teddy CANNOT throw, his form is 100% bad and he refuses to fix it, when he fixes his form I think he can take the next step in becoming a better QB
>>
>>67271033
carrfags BTFO
>>
File: 1450883582549.png (32 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1450883582549.png
32 KB, 633x758
*cough* *cough*
Hey, I'm not feeling so well. Would you mind telling me the Bills will make the playoffs next season?
>>
>>67270948
It will be interesting to see how he does with decent receivers, but that offense is going to be the Adrian Peterson Show until AP dies of old age
>>
File: Playoffs.jpg (77 KB, 520x589) Image search: [Google]
Playoffs.jpg
77 KB, 520x589
reminder
>>
Top ten QBs of 2021

1. Aaron Rodgers
2. Andrew Luck
2. Derek Carr
4. Russel Wilson
5. Blake Bortles
6. Jameis Winston
7. Phillip Rivers
8. Cam Newton
9. Marcus Mariota
10. Kirk Cousins
>>
>>67270986
lol I'm really not

But honestly I'm just fucking around. I give way too few fucks to actually be that petty and self-important.
>>
>>67271088
whats the point if they cant win an Owl 4 times in a row
>>
>>67271091
I think it's unfair that everyone shits on the Browns so much yet the Raiders seem to get a free pass for being utter shit tier
>>
File: 41fWvoWjOnL.jpg (25 KB, 500x302) Image search: [Google]
41fWvoWjOnL.jpg
25 KB, 500x302
>>67271088
sure thing anon

but you look pretty hungry, how about having something to eat
>>
>>67271033
>THIS year Teddy has A O line that will actually ALLOW HIM TO HAVE MORE THAN 0.7 SECONDS TO THROW.
I want to believe this but matt "revolving door" kalil is still on the team.
>>
>>67271131
The Browns at least had a 10-6 year while missing the playoffs.

The Raiders haven't broken 8-8 in their drought
>>
>>67271115
>tom brady not listed
>>
>>67271074
>4-12 >>120 MILLIONS

KEK

Look at the games where our O Line actually PREFORMED WELL you stupid fucking faggot.

The Arizona game the O line actually preformed half assed, and he had 335 yards, what about putting up 5 TDs against the Bears? Throwing 4 and running 1? What about Stomping the Giants? What about putting up 240 yards on the Superbowl champions?????????????????????????

You wouldnt have good form if you didnt have time to fucking take a 4 step drop back faggot. he never once was able to take a deep drop back to throw he was always pressured into throwing short yardage passes, he has showed when the O Line actually does their jobs he can throw deep EASILY AND EXTREMELY ACCURATE.
>>
shit thread
>>
>>67271011
But with Lynch
>>
>>67271168
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzpndHtdl9A
>>
>>67271090
Treadwell will allow them to be more balanced.
>>
>>67271131
No one gives the raiders a free pass, it's just that they have won superbowls so they have something to fall back to. Browns don't have shit and therefore are bullied forever
>>
>>67271117
>I give way too few fucks to actually be that petty and self-important
>is a tripfag
>>
>>67271160
>Tom Brady playing in 2021
>>
>>67271265
Is there supposed to be some kind of contradiction there?
>>
>Be an "Elite" Franchise with an "Elite" Franchise QB
>Can't string together 2 straight playoff wins in 25+ years
>Can't string together back to back playoff seasons in 6+ years
>Can't string together consecutive winning seasons this half of the decade
>46-50 W/L record this decade (The formerly 0-16 Lions are 45/51 in the same span)

Am I missing something?

Other than 1 (one) playoff win give me a reason why the Dallas Cowboys have been better than the Detroit Lions this decade.

The Lions have beaten them twice in the regular season as well.

Matthew Stafford's statistics (2010-2015)

>83 Games
>23, 709 Yards
>150 Touchdowns
>78 Interceptions
>Pro Bowl (2014)
>Pro Bowl MVP
>NFL Comeback Player of the Year
>16 4th Quarter Comebacks

Tony Romo's statistics (2010-2015)

>72 Games
>19, 109 Yards
>140 Touchdowns
>62 Interceptions
>Pro Bowl (2014)
>2nd Team All-Pro (2014)
>16 4th Quarter Comebacks

That's an extra 11 games.

If we take away 10, and base it off the 10 that Matthew played in his rookie season he would have:

>21, 442 Yards
>137 Touchdowns
>58 Interceptions

You can do the math and add in an extra game if you want.

Playoff Statistics during this decade.

Matthew Stafford's statistics

>2 Games (0-2)
>703 yards
>4 Touchdowns
>3 Interceptions

Tony Romo's statistics

>2 Games (1-1)
>484 Yards
>4 Touchdowns
>0 Interceptions

Please remember that the 2014 Dallas Cowboys had the statistically best rusher in the league, and the best Offensive Line while the Lions had the 14th ranked one, but did have one of the best defensive lines that season.
>>
>>67271141
>>67271033
I agree with home boy

The line is still garbage bruh. Loadholt coming back and Alex Boone are solid, jury is still out on Sullivan even playing center this year.

So both LT and RT are fucking liabilities. I dont see how andre smith and clemmings or kalil is gonna solve that guys.

I sincerely do not understand the optimism fellow vikings fans possess.
>>
File: BroncosSB.jpg (73 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
BroncosSB.jpg
73 KB, 600x600
>Raiders won 3 bowls when winning 3 was a huge deal
>Other teams caught up and passed them
>Their division rival has won 3 since
>>
>>67271131
The Browns have been poorly run for several decades now. The Raiders had one bad decade because their legendary owner went completely senile.
>>
>>67271136
Ooh, that's a nice looking cake!
>>
>>67271236
I'm dumbfounded, not mad. I just want to know why everyone supports one of the shitties teams in the NFL, vs a team that was in the fucking playoffs last year ONLY BECAUSE OF TEDDY.... There were a few games where AP was DOG SHIT and we only one because TEDDY and the DEFENSE made plays.
>>
>>67271216
>giggles
>>
>>67271293
Its like you want tiki to come in here and shitpost
>>
>>67271295
Smith can be a serviceable RT.
>>
>>67271318
thanks, i was worried i wasn't gonna get a (You)
>>
>>67270868
he said yes.

>baltimore reading skills
>>
>>67271406
I can't tell if you are retarded or just severely autistic
>>
>>67271444
the girl was the one who made the sign you braindead shitposter
>>
File: Stannis.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Stannis.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
Who ready for GoT tonight?
>>
>>67271489
>tfw really should study for my last final ever but Game of Thrones is on
suffering
>>
>>67271489
holy SHIT is Melisandre's face crudely-shopped in this webm or is that what was actually aired?
>>
>>67271489
stream? the one i used to use is shitty
>>
>>67271523
are you retarded?
>>
>>67271256
>Superbowls from the fucking 70s are something to fall back on

kek

So the Vikings can fall back on their 1969 Championship win b4 it was called the Superbowl?!?!?! Because everyone tries to say oh hurr 0-4 even though we did win a championship in 69, and we have won 4 NFC Championship games, more than almost every other franchise in the NFL.
>>
>>67271539
The Vikings have never won a SB, or "AFL-NFL Championship." And it was called the SB by then, that started with SB III.
>>
>>67271523
>this post
>>
>>67271565
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1969_NFL_Championship_Game

Only Relevant championships are within 10 years. Not 50+
>>
>>67271528
I'd tell you, but you'd have to pay the iron price
>>
>>67271539
>not winning the super bowl
>winning the super bowl
do you not see the difference? the raiders were at one point the best team in the NFL, the browns have never been the best team in the NFL
plus the browns were just as terrible during the recent raiders regression, so they have literally nothing
>>67271586
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1969_NFL_Championship_Game
>the literal equivalent of winning an NFCCG
do vikings fans really think this makes them relevant in any way? top kek
>>
>>67271586
That's the NFCCG, not the Owl.

>Only Relevant championships are within 10 years. Not 50+
And whoever told you this silly shit misinformed you.
>>
>>67271627
>>67271615
Oh wow, I didn't know John Madden and the snake are still coaching and playing and that is why the Raiders can fall back on them!! Get fucking real guys, focus on the shit at hand, not championships from decades ago and most people who seen it live are not alive anymore.

Focus on the current fucking franchise, which is fucking shit?? How long has it been since they made the playoffs again???

How long has it been since they made it to the championship game?
>>
>>67271539
>we have won 4 NFC Championship games, more than almost every other franchise in the NFL.
no?
>>
>>67271703
the raiders have been in the super bowl more recently than the fucking vikings lol
why are you so mad that the vikings are a shit tier franchise? one year of 15-1 choking doesn't change that
>>
>>67270802
Broncos are definitely making the playoffs
>>
>>67271703
>Oh wow, I didn't know John Madden and the snake are still coaching and playing
lol, that doesn't mean those trophies just vaporize. FDR's not in the White House anymore, doesn't mean he gets erased from history.

>most people who seen it live are not alive anymore.
m8 who the fuck taught you math?

>How long has it been since they made it to the championship game?
Not that long. More recent than over half of the League.
>>
>>67271737
WE have won more and appeared in more Conference championships (4-5) than the Packers, Hawks, Bears, Falcons, Panthers, Iggles, Bucs, Lions, Cards, Saints, Redskins, Giants

For AFC Equivalent of NINE appearances.

More than the Phins, Bills,Colts, Bungles, Ravens, Chargers, Titans, Jets, Chiefs, Jags, Texans, Browns

That is more than half of all the current NFL Teams, dickhead.
>>
>>67271295
Still have time to bandwagon the rasm
>>
Bosa will be a bust.

Screencap this
>>
>>67271853
A lot of the people who were watching the Superbowls during the Raiders wins that were over 25 years old are dead now.

Sure they won 3 superbowls, who gives a fuck, what does it mean to them NOW? What does it MEAN TO THIS TEAM? NOTHING. It doesn't help them in ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM. Did Carr win them the Superbowls? No so it should have nothing to do with HIM. He had nothing to do with it.
>>
>>67271925
but have you won an owl?
>>
>>67271950
Seems like the Chorgers aren't very good at evaluating DL prospects
>>
g-go puckers
>>
>>67271972
WE won an NFL Championship, fag.

Teams winning the NFL Championship during these years move onward to compete in the first four Super Bowls. The Green Bay Packers continued on to win the first two Super Bowls. The latter two teams, the Baltimore Colts and Minnesota Vikings, lost in their respective Super Bowls. These two losing teams are still credited with the NFL Championship in their official record. However, they are not considered as league championships.
>>
>>67271992
The Chorgers aren't good at much. :(
>>
>>67271950
Are the Chargers even a 4-3 defense?

Bosa doesn't really fit a 3-4
>>
>>67271969
>A lot of the people who were watching the Superbowls during the Raiders wins that were over 25 years old are dead now.
Based on average life expectancy in the US, most of the people who watched the first one are still alive. The people were 25 the last time they won are only in their 50s.

>Sure they won 3 superbowls, who gives a fuck, what does it mean to them NOW? What does it MEAN TO THIS TEAM? NOTHING. It doesn't help them in ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM. Did Carr win them the Superbowls? No so it should have nothing to do with HIM. He had nothing to do with it.
Well that's true of basically every team in the League unless they've won recently and still have the core of their roster together.
>>
There are people ITT who don't know the patriots won the draft
>>
>>67271950
Yeah let me screencap an anonymous post faggot
>>
>>67272010
>NFL Championship during the Super Bowl era
wow, it's literally nothing
>>
First for Stannis making his glorious comeback
>>
>>67272010
so no owl wins then
>>
>>67270798
I've watched him a ton. You can check archives, I've been high on him for a long time.

He's lined up at nickle DB at LSU on some plays. He's a very fluid mover in space. He doesn't lay wood, but he's good at tackling in the open field, in part because of his speed to meet the defender.

You'll find varying reports everywhere, on every player.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1984265/deion-jones
>Proj. Rnd.: 2
>Jones' athleticism, reliable open-field tackling ability project well to NFL defenses relying on speed
>>
>>67270253
>kc: aryan recievers
>no true blood german born boehringer

Try again next thread
>>
>>67272039
Nickel, most of the time.
>>
>>67272042
Eh, Jones is skilled but undersized, probably better as a rotational guy. Thuney could help you just because your OL blows so much cock.
>>
>>67272040
Go find me all 62 million viewers and see how many are left alive, fag.

NOT just the USA Watches the football so the average life expectancy is horseshit. Anyone who watched at 25 would be 65 years old right now, you have to look at the life expectancy through the 70s and 80s as well in EVERY country it was broadcasted in, divide it up, do the math fag, I'm waiting.
>>
>>67272132
White receivers fucking suck man.
>>
>>67272042
the who?
>>
>>67272097
Nope, at least I get to watch my team play in person, cuckistan :) Have fun with that third world shithole you call a country, bandwagoner. ALSO We will have a Superbowl win in 4 years or less, OR I Will kill myself. You have my word on that.
>>
>>67272132
Doesn't matter what color KC's WR's are, Alex Smith can't throw them the ball anyways
>>
>>67272161
>Go find me all 62 million viewers and see how many are left alive, fag.
Average life expectancy back then was 70, and has gone up since. If you were 25 in '76 you're still under 70 today.

>NOT just the USA Watches the football so the average life expectancy is horseshit.
lol I doubt it wasn't even broadcast outside the US and maybe Canada back then.

>Anyone who watched at 25 would be 65 years old right now, you have to look at the life expectancy through the 70s and 80s as well
m8, it was 70 BACK THEN.

>in EVERY country it was broadcasted in,
So probably 2 where any sizable slice of the population actually watched it.

>do the math
Dat fucking irony coming from such a retarded ape.
>>
>this buttblasted vikings fan shitting up the thread
fans of teams without super bowl wins should be banned from /nfl/ tbqh
>>
>>67272140
>>67272042
Teams like the Patriots and Seahawks are basically drafting on their own board, so it's hard to grade them.

The Seahawks and Pats understand perfectly what they want to do with their scheme, and so they draft to just draft for scheme fit and never the best player available.

Honestly, that's how good teams are supposed to draft. A player can only be as good as the scheme they play in allows them to be.
>>
>>67272266
It WAS Broadcasted outside of the USA, Faggy :^)
>>
File: kwame.jpg (25 KB, 487x350) Image search: [Google]
kwame.jpg
25 KB, 487x350
>>67272287
But first, let our powers combine

EARTH
>>
File: Sasquatch.png (483 KB, 640x502) Image search: [Google]
Sasquatch.png
483 KB, 640x502
>>67272317
HAMBURGERS
>>
File: Broncos 2012 draft.jpg (42 KB, 533x316) Image search: [Google]
Broncos 2012 draft.jpg
42 KB, 533x316
Its just safe to automatically assume the Pats, Broncos, and Seahawks won the draft.
>>
>>67272223
trip up and say that faggot
>>
>>67272298
Yeah, knew I was correct.
>>
>>67272287
I think I've broken him and cadence and that swede fag with my constant shitting on Teddy B

it's been like an episode of intervention that past few days

>they really honestly believe that teddy is gonna "progress" this year. this is the year. just one more hit. please massuh rodgers I'll suck yo dick.
>>
File: 1431405903844.jpg (43 KB, 277x400) Image search: [Google]
1431405903844.jpg
43 KB, 277x400
>>67270842
>UT NORMAN TRANSFER
lol what a nerd

>>67272162
get that negro dong out of your mouth desu
>>
>>67272382
>broncos
>drafting
pfffffffffffffffft
>>
File: averagevikingsfan.jpg (143 KB, 819x732) Image search: [Google]
averagevikingsfan.jpg
143 KB, 819x732
>>67272396
cadence was broken long before you came along friend
>>
File: flacco styling on (you).jpg (40 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
flacco styling on (you).jpg
40 KB, 450x600
>>67272378
DRAGONS
>>
>>67272287
>He thinks over half of the NFL's fans should be banned.

Every goddamn year its the same money grabbing teams that make it to the championship games. Teams with Big markets ALWAYS win the Superbowl... Isnt that a bit odd?? Isn't it a bit odd that the Packers ALWAYS Get the easiest schedule in the NFC North??? This year they got the literal EASIEST SCHEDULE IN THE NFL because they didn't do too well last year, and gotta make damn sure they win the North so Goodell can get that Rodger Money again!.. The NFL is most likely rigged as well. Where only the REFS and the people who HAVE to know are the ones who know about the rigging. A Ref makes a key call on a bullshit play that wouldn't be called any other time, or just a plain bullshit NO CALL and gives the other team an unfair advantage and they win. Ta DA you have successfully rigged an NFL game and all you have to do is say oh our refs are expected to be the best out of any sport and we hold them to the highest standards.

Just like the Broncos Vikings game last year, We had that game in the bag, but then the third Quarter starts and the Refs help Manning down the field, only having him complete 2 passes for 20 yards, 20 yards got them 80+ Yards down the field because OF THE REFS. They called TWO bullshit PI Calls that completely stole all momentum. EVERYONE in the thread last year was calling bullshit, ONLY ONE of the PI Calls should have been called, the other PI Call that got them 40+ yards WAS NO WHERE TO BE SEEN ON THE REPLAY. Announcers called it out that it was a horrible call by the refs as well.

So I think very much so that the NFL is in fact Rigged.
>>
>>67272454
GOD DAMN HE'S ELITE
>>
>>67272396
Who even are you, you nobody? I've been on /sp/ for over 5 years, every year during the season, and draft time and offseason programs I come back. First time I've ever seen you, you cuck.

You put Prime Manning behind the Vikings o line last year and he would suck cock, you put Brady behind it and he'd suck a little less cock but none the less would suck cock, you put Rodgers the closet faggot behind it and he would suck cock and like it.

Teddy has an O Line so you better shut the fuck up and kill yourself before you see the Vikings shut it for you, cuck.
>>
File: 1431328283668.jpg (2 MB, 1900x1080) Image search: [Google]
1431328283668.jpg
2 MB, 1900x1080
As senior assistant to the meme coordinator I'm declaring this a Raven thread
>>
Is Clay Matthews elite?
>>
ATTENTION ALL (LOCAL) BRONCO FANS:
ICYMI, this Wednesday (May 4th), THE MOTHERFUCKING GOAT Von Miller will be doing a signing at the Reunion King Soopers (104th and Chambers, like 10-15 minutes max from DIA). It's scheduled to run from 2-4 PM local time.
>>
>>67272554
He's the biggest juicer in the NFL
>>
>>67272442
well next time vikings fans start acting out just start posting webms of QB's actually making plays

the only thing they can respond with is teddy over throwing stefon diggs for a TD and him bailing teddy out by laying out for it

>tfw andy dalton, mark sanchez, fitzpatrick, foles, and both rookie qbs drafted last year have better highlight tape than teddy

fuck. might as well add wentz and goff to the list.
>>
File: smuk.png (164 KB, 500x505) Image search: [Google]
smuk.png
164 KB, 500x505
>>67272540
starting with the objective best ravens illustration
>>
File: keanu smash 1.webm (378 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
keanu smash 1.webm
378 KB, 854x480
"woah"
>>
File: harrison-liftin-weights.jpg (68 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
harrison-liftin-weights.jpg
68 KB, 640x400
>>67272576
Yeah, OK.
>>
>>67272540
>senior assistant
>not the coordinator
baka desu senpai
>>
>>67272595
>no Ed
doubt
>>
File: Wk9Cushing1280.jpg (784 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
Wk9Cushing1280.jpg
784 KB, 1280x800
>>67272576
That's not Brian Cushing
>>
>>67270634
now post the black and hispanic population % of those cities
>>
>>67272632
Matthews weighed like 200 lbs in college, he juices more than fucking Bane
>>
>>67272580
Oh you mean you mean like Teddy hitting Wallace right between the numbers over the middle? Or Teddy hitting diggs with a PERFECT TD pass for 30+ yards right over his shoulder into his hands without him jumping or anything? You mean like Teddy doing a LOT Of other plays just like I described??? When he is NOT RUSHED BY OUR FUCKING SHIT O LINE HE MAKES AMAZING PLAYS, BETTER THAN DEREK "I GET PICKED OFF BY A 37 YEAR OLD CB NOT ONCE BUT TWICE" CARR!
>>
>>67272617
I hope Keanu smashes a football up your ass
>>
>>67272659
Not saying Matthews isn't a roid pumping Neanderthal, just saying he's not worthy of the title you gave him.
>>
>>67272535
5 years?
first time youve seen me?

bruh I went anon like 2 years ago.
I'm the biggest vikings fan here. have been for a while.
then again who cares about being a faggot trip for recognition.

I'm really just sick of vikings apologists for teddy. fine then. tie yourself to that nigger. watch him collapse and fight desperately not to lose games. enjoy your ride.
I'm not 17 bud. I remember going through this with guys like you over Ponder as well.
>>
>its a raven trip circle jerk thread

Nice quality discussion
>>
File: calvin johnson ravens lit.png (1 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
calvin johnson ravens lit.png
1 MB, 1000x1000
>>67272642
suprisingly enough I dont have any ed reed related ravens stuff
>>
File: Lightskin Kam Chancellor.webm (1 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
Lightskin Kam Chancellor.webm
1 MB, 854x480
Post your draft pick
>>
How do NFL players get away with juicing? How often are they tested and how long do the roids stay in your system?
>>
File: mad.jpg (84 KB, 594x596) Image search: [Google]
mad.jpg
84 KB, 594x596
>>67272711
someone get this hothead outta here
>>
>>67272664
Derek Carr is statistically, objectively, subjectively a better QB. probably a better person as well.

I went to Fresno State games when he played. nigga is gonna be a franchise QB.
god now I have to drag up stats to compare teddy and carr and shut you down.
>>
>>67272730
NFL drug tests are the same day every year and suprisingly enough Josh Gordon fails the test twice in a row
>>
>>67272732
>mad at the ravens spending 120 million dollars on a mediocre QB

Nope :^)
>>
>>67272703
I never liked Ponder, Webb or any of the other shit QB's we tried. Teddy is the real deal you delusional fucking faggot.

WE HAVE NO FUCKING O LINE YOU STUPID MOTHER FUCKING PIECE OF NIGGER SHIT.

WHY IS IT THAT TEDDY WAS THE MOST HURRIED QB IN THE NFL LAST YEAR?!!?!?!? BECAUSE HE HAD NO FUCKING O LINE YOU STUPID FUCKING FUCK. HE IS A GODDAMN POCKET PASSER THAT CAN RUN WHEN HE ABSOLUTELY HAS TO, HE IS A PASS FIRST QB YOU STUPID FUCK. KILL

YOUR

SELF.

JUST HOW FUCKING HARD DOES IT HAVE TO BE TO BE AS DELUSIONAL AS YOU ARE??? LOOK HOW GOOD TEDDY DID IN COLLEGE WITH A FUCKING OLINE YOU STUPID FUCK HE HAS NEVER HAD ONE IN THE NFL. FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU FAIRWEATHER FUCK.
>>
File: flaccomeme2.png (439 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
flaccomeme2.png
439 KB, 500x500
>>67272756
id be mad too if this nigga styled on my team like he does
>>
Who's the biggest stereotypical dumb jock in the NFL?

Chargers just drafted one
>>
>>67272755
>i keep studying for this drug test extra hard every year and I keep failing
>>
>>67272755
Do they do hair tests? That shit traces back pretty far but they are more expensive to administer.
>>
>>67272554
Hope his nephew is. We just signed him.
>>
File: 1439845378306.jpg (25 KB, 400x462) Image search: [Google]
1439845378306.jpg
25 KB, 400x462
>>67272723
>dont have any ed reed related ravens stuff
>>
>>67272755
>NFL drug tests are the same day every year

So they really don't give a fuck about PEDs?
>>
>>67272775
>Bosa
>Matthews
>Cushing
>Gronk
>Decker
Who am I missing?
>>
>>67272664
But at some point, the training wheels have to come off and Bridgewater has to prove he's more than just a game manager.

In Oakland, for instance, the Raiders aren't nearly as strong a team, offensively or defensively, as the Vikings.

It's impressive then that their young franchise quarterback, Derek Carr, selected only a handful of picks after Bridgewater, has been a revelation as a starting signal-caller in the NFL, while Bridgewater has essentially played the "don't mess up and we'll win"-role.

Through two professional seasons, Bridgewater has 551 completions for 6,150 yards, 28 touchdowns and 21 interceptions to his name. In that same span, Carr has collected 698 completions for 7,257 yards, 53 touchdowns and 25 interceptions.

>implying Carrs line has been better than Teddys
fuck off kiddo. maybe this year yeah it will be. and watch him develop some more cunt.
>>
>>67272774
>losing record
>styling on anyone

Lol this delusion
>>
>>67272777
>trips
YES
>>
File: Kissitbitch.jpg (10 KB, 169x240) Image search: [Google]
Kissitbitch.jpg
10 KB, 169x240
>>67272819
>losing record
>>
>>67272808
Pssst
>>
>>67272808
Gronk doesn't juice
>>
>>67272808
I'd say AJ Hawk but he fell off into irrelevancy so hard I couldn't say it with a straight face.
>>
>>67272783
I think the standard is piss, but they might do hair for guys in the substance abuse program.
>>
>>67272617
why are you still posting a literal personal foul as if this nignog is doing something right?
>>
File: bo sheep.jpg (22 KB, 509x446) Image search: [Google]
bo sheep.jpg
22 KB, 509x446
>>67272783
I think its just the urine test but a quick google search could prove me wrong

>>67272800
I dont know enough about it, I think theres only a 4 game suspension for certain steroids

>>67272819
youre shook son
>>
>>67272853
>>67272854
FUCKING MOOOT
>>
>>67272853
>>67272854
Da fuck? I posted a pic of Flacco holding the Lombardi, did Gook Moot forget to pay the rent or something?
>>
Has there ever been a greater team in the HISTORY OF THE NFL than the Cowboys??
>>
>>67272855
Well its a good thing this is a list of stereotypical jocks and not a list of people he suspects a juicers, you fucking moron
>>
File: High lions.jpg (37 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
High lions.jpg
37 KB, 420x420
>>67272853
>>67272854
>>
>>67272739
Yeah and what have we already established?? CARR HAS A BETTER SUPPORTING CAST YOU ILLITERATE FUCK. ITS CALLED READING COMPREHENSION, LEARN HOW TO HAVE IT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT.

PUT CARR BEHIND TEDDY'S OL WITHOUT HIS GREAT WRS AND HE IS A FUCKING BUST.

WHY IS IT THAT TEDDY CAN PUT UP GOOD NUMBERS WITH A SHIT O LINE AND CARR CAN BARELY PUT UP MORE YARDS THAN HIM THEN.

Teddy had 2900 yards rookie year starting only 13 games.

Teddy had 3200 yards this last year while being the MOST PRESSURED GODDAMN QUARTERBACK IN THE NFL WITH THE WORSE O LINE, AN O LINE BUILT FOR ADRIAN PETERSON.

Carr has a BETTER O LINE THAN TEDDY.
TEDDY WOULD HAVE BETTER STATS THAN CARR IF HE HAD AN O LINE LIKE HE HAS NOW YOU FUCKING GIGANIGGER.
>>
File: Ronnie-Lott.jpg (162 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Ronnie-Lott.jpg
162 KB, 1600x900
What current or past NFL player would you be most terrified to be hit by?
>>
>>67272894
maybe the team with more super bowl wins lol
>>
Oh fuck, GoT just got real
>>
>>67272903
your mom
>>
>>67272853
Yes, the ravens had a losing record last season. Try not to smoke too much crack out there in Baltimore
>>
File: DickButkus.jpg (89 KB, 336x420) Image search: [Google]
DickButkus.jpg
89 KB, 336x420
>>67272903
If I'm running a route, Ronnie Lott

If I'm a running back or quarterback, Butkus or LT
>>
>>67272902
>muh bad Oline
Such an over used argument. Hear this shit from like 20 teams every year.
>>
File: cowboys-roger-staubach.jpg (74 KB, 615x777) Image search: [Google]
cowboys-roger-staubach.jpg
74 KB, 615x777
>>67272894
No.

Most playoff wins by any team ever. Highest winning percentage in NFL history. Won more games than nearly everyone else.

Keep in mind that the Cowboys have done all this despite being a 'new' team. They're not one of the NFL's old bluebloods. They were founded in 1960. They've been one of the winningest teams in the postseason of all time and have done this in half the time as certain other franchises.

That's why it's so important that the Cowboys win that sixth Super Bowl as soon as possible. The Steelers need to get fucked. They're not the GOAT team. They had one GOAT decade, but that's it.
>>
>>67272902
Why are you so angry? Is it because the vikes have been pretty much irrelevant for 99% of the franchise's history?
>>
>>67272903
Lawrence Taylor
>>
>>67272815
IF CARRS LINE WAS WORSE THAN TEDDY HE WOULD BE THE MOST PRESSURED QB IN THE GODDAMN NFL OTHER THAN TEDDY YOU STUPID DELUSIONAL FAGGOT.

TEDDY HAS THE WORSE OLINE.
>>
>>67272632
Have you not seen the insane shit Harrison does for workouts? No way a nigga who puts fucking pins in his thighs juices
>>
>>67272903
Big Ben in a bathroom.
>>
>>67271267
>Tom Brady not playing 2021

Patsfags, you think Garop stays a Patriot for the entire 2016 season?
>>
>>67272947
>being scared of getting hit by a running back

U wot m8
>>
File: Trumpsays.png (243 KB, 462x309) Image search: [Google]
Trumpsays.png
243 KB, 462x309
The Ravens will win the superb owl
>>
There should be a football based tabletop with stats and games with plays and stuff
>>
>>67273015
Reminder that according to Trump, Flacco is an elite quarterback.
>>
>>67272464
>Teams with Big markets ALWAYS win the Superbowl
>who are the Busc
>who are the St. Louis Rams
>who are the Saints
>>
>>67273088
Source?
>>
>>67273015
I've been meaning to ask you something. What model is the TV you "rescued" during the Baltimore riots? How's the resolution?
>>
>>67273081
Bloodbowl m8
>>
>>67273081
There is, and they literally have a general up on /tg/ all the time
>>
File: 1456542205218.jpg (45 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1456542205218.jpg
45 KB, 600x600
>>67273015
The Ravens are a shit franchise with 2 of the biggest fluke owl runs in NFL history.
>>
>>67272703
the last good Vikings QB other than Favre was Culpepper, mang, everyone else in that time has been trash, and Teddy doesn't look especially great
>>
>>67273091
Packers, too.
>>
>>67273015
>Ravens will win the superb owl
>Orioles will win the world series
You don't have enough energy to give to both teams :(
>>
File: Bevis.jpg (43 KB, 499x382) Image search: [Google]
Bevis.jpg
43 KB, 499x382
>>67273131
Can you be any madder?
>>
> Henry Anderson, Kendall Langford, Art Jones and Hassan Ridgeway

This is going to be interesting.
>>
>>67273096
You really want a sauce for Trump calling Flacco elite? The same Trump who said Rex Ryan won 2 AFC championship games with the jets?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 117

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.