[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any boxing fans in this shithole? No casuals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: tyson-fury (5).jpg (78 KB, 594x396) Image search: [Google]
tyson-fury (5).jpg
78 KB, 594x396
Any boxing fans in this shithole?

No casuals
>>
yes

wilder is a meme
>>
>>66419794
>>66419794
>>66419794

here
>>
yes

wilder is definitely a meme
>>
oh god I don't spend much time here what the fuck
>>
>>66495203
Thanks. Hope Kovalev murders Ward

why the fuck is Wilder a meme
>>
Broner missed target weight and has 2 hours to lose 0.4 pounds

Nick Blackwell still in coma

David Haye to fight literally who

About sums up the week
>>
>>66494963
>>>/asp/
>>
>>66495451
Is Broner fighting on a Friday?

I really want to see David Haye fight Shannon Briggs for some reason. Shannon has a chin of pure fucking steel. I looked up the unknown David is fighting. He's undefeated, but is sloppy and slow as shit. If this guy beats David, David is contractually obligated to kill himself.
>>
That Haye fight is a fucking joke, and anybody who bought a ticket before the opponent was announced is an idiot. Gjergjaj may be undefeated, but his record is wank, and in his last couple of fights he went the distance with Baktov, who AJ blew away inside 2 rounds. Briggs can do one as well, the last competitive fight he was in was against the shittier Klitscko about 5 years ago, when he was nearly killed.
>>
>>66495416
>why the fuck is Wilder a meme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSZXW2LEso4
>>
>>66495644
He still hits for trucks and has an iron chin. That at least makes the fight interesting. It's just two has beens throwing down.

And Vitali is EASILY the better Klitschko brother. Don't be a fucking retard.
>>
>>66494963
>>>/asp/
>>>/asp/
>>>/asp/
>>
>>66495644
haye should've retired. he was a good cruiserweight, but got embarrassed hard at HW
>>
>>66495652
Charlie Zelenoff is such a crazy stupid fucker. I've been following him since the hype days back when he was leading up to fight Andrew Hartley. Guy is such a douchebag, and legitimately, he's mentally sick. He needs professional attention.

Also he got his ass kicked by Floyd Mayweather Sr and when he tried to sucker punch old Floyd, Mickey Bey beat his ass lmfao
>>
>>66495652
holy fuck how have I not heard of that guy
this is hilarious
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vxli3LAqNHM
>>
>>66495845
This dude is great. Oh my fucking god the way he runs when people actually show a tiny bit of fire.

That other dude had hands, tho.
>>
>>66495735

is haye juicing now? Looks fucking giant since he's returned with no fat on him.
>>
>>66479622
NEW
>>
>>66496023
He's definitely on the juice. Which is bad because he's getting too bulk, it's just going to slow him down
>>
f-u-r-y
i----s
b--o--x
>>
>>66496176
this is true hes our guy #FACT.
>>
>>66496176
Fury to spank Wlad a second time, this time by knockout

Would put money on it
>>
>>66495845
>tfw the GOAT Charlie Zelenoff is 50-1

can't believe he lost senpai
>>
>>66496274
hes probably the one who wont stop putting up questions on boxing forums like "How many rounds would it take Gene Tunney to stop George Foreman"
>>
>>66496266
not sure about him the knockout but it will 100% be another easy win

the bookies have got the odds at 50/50 which to me seems crazy
>>
>>66496292
LMFAO I used to be one of those. Fucking cringe.
>>
http://www.boxingforum24.com/showthread.php?t=562304

go to a boxing forum and find the stupidest thread
>>
>>66495735

Haye was unbeatable at cruiser.

He is just angling for the payday fight against AJ right now
>>
>>66495652
>>66495845

damn that guy is the very definition of 'punk ass bitch'
>>
>>66496612

>Haye was unbeatable at cruiser.

Based Carl THE CAT would say otherwise.
>>
Anybody ever spend time at BoxingAsylum?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.