[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the no debate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
the no debate
>>
you'll find no debate from me. forza barcelona FC
>>
F U E N T E S

U

E

N

T

E

S
>>
>America
50 superb owls

>res of the world

are you even trying yurolets
>>
>>65951295
No tbphwytf
>>
>unironically not advancing to knockouts
>losing to Netherlands
>losing to Chile
>score as much as Bosnia
>score less than Ghana
>the city of spain
>>
>>65951295
>America has never EVER qualified for the Euros
lmao
>>
>>65951364
>even Australia qualified to the Eurovision
>hamburgeristan BTFO by Straya
>>
Most of those were won by people from latin america
>>
I literally could not name a La Liga team that isn't Real Madrid or Barcelona
>>
>>65948254
>le only unified Germany counts meme
>>
>>65953381
>le I can't read the filename meme
>>
>>65953398
Fucking Ameritubbys m8
>>
>>65953398
>le arbitrary criteria to enable shitposting meme
>>
>>65948254
Include Serie A you dumb spic
>>
In this thread: butthurt americans
>>65929093 spot on
>>
>>65953499
It's a weird phenomenon, most Brits I know just accept that EPL is in a bad place quality wise while still enjoying the games and memes.

Meanwhile some Americans lose their shit over this on an anonymous imageboard
>>
>>65953499
I'm not seeing the connection between the EPL and Americans.
>>
>>65953566
it's the only soccer league they know about
>>65953320 proof
>>
>>65953539
>just accept that EPL is in a bad place quality wise
What the shit am I reading, if your league is bad I can't even think of words to describe ours
>>
>>65953592
bad compared to the standards we got used to 6-10 years ago. Current Leicester, Spurs and Arsenal would be mid table teams in the 05-09 EPL
>>
Why were spain so dominant for such a small period of time when historically being completely irrelevant outside of the mid50s with real?

Could be something to do with this:
https://www.google.co.uk/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=YzTaVrj_IuOg8wfwiKroDA&gws_rd=ssl#q=spanish+blood+samples+destroyed
>>
>>65953617
Meh, as much as it pains some people, greatness always comes in cycles, and you can't always be on top, it's just human nature.
>>
>Spaniards think having good soccer teams make up for having a Greece tier economy

When I was in Amsterdam literally all the whores were Spanish and they were sending the money home. Lel
>>
>>65953592
its in a good place and a bad place...
The top 2 (Chelsea and utd) are way worse than before...
The teams 3-6 are probably at the same level as before
Teams 7-15 are miles ahead of what they used to be, how many times did Utd roll teams over with no effort at all? These days they can lose 3 in a row to teams in the relegation places
>>
>>65953688
>how many times did Utd roll teams over with no effort at all?
because back then United were the best team in the world. Put the 06-09 United with Ronaldo, Tevez, young Rooney, Ferdinand, Vidic, VDS, Hargreaves etc in the current EPL and they'd break 100 points
>>
>>65953671
>having a lot of hookers in your country is a bad thing
>>
>>65953729
I wont disagree with you that united had backbone of world class players but even when they rested and rotated players they were able to absolutely obliterate sides...
Heres an example of utd beating arsenal with 7 defenders, darron fucking Gibson, and a half fir rooney
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/fa_cup/9421189.stm
>>
>>65951344
And yet, not the worst WC by an incumbent champion, right, Francois?

2002?
>>
>>65953756
The hookers are in Amsterdam to make money cause there are no jobs in Spain
>>
>>65948254
When did a Spanish player win the Ballon d'Or?
>>
>>65958542
Ballon D'Or won by La Liga players

But because why not satisfy your curiosity, Luis Suarez (not the current one) won it in 1960. Iniesta should have won in 2010 & 2012 anyways, truly a travesty desu
>>
File: btfo.jpg (881 KB, 2844x3232) Image search: [Google]
btfo.jpg
881 KB, 2844x3232
>>
>>65959686
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burning_of_Washington
>>
>>65959747
got something even funnier

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portugal
>>
>>65959747
>yfw there are corporations with a higher GDP than your country
>>
>>65959804
Good post
>>
>>65959617
>Iniesta should have won in 2010
Love this meme, might as well give it to Gotze for 2014. I'll just remind you that he missed a big part of 2010 with injury, did not play in the CL quarter finals or semi finals nor did he play any games in the final 2.5 months of the La Liga race (including the decisive El Clasico) that was the closest one in years and was not decided until the final game of the season.

He was also not the best player on that Spain team that won the World Cup. Villa, Xavi and Busquets were all easily more impressive.

If you want to argue for someone Spanish I'll give you a much better option (since you obviously don't remember 2010 very well) - Xavi. He had some of the best performances of his career in that year (0-2 vs Madrid, 5-0 vs Madrid) and he embodied the philosophy that won Spain the World Cup.

In my opinion it still doesn't matter because at the end of the day, Messi simply played football better than him or anyone else in 2010 but Xavi was a much better candidate than Iniesta or Sneijder who only seem to be suggested by memers who only watched the World Cup and CL final highlights
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.