[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
606 Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 4
File: 606[1].jpg (60 KB, 266x266) Image search: [Google]
606[1].jpg
60 KB, 266x266
Listen here

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_radio_five_live
>>
>Mouyes
>>
STOKE
>>
>6 points adrift already
Tactics fucking tim
>>
>>63387618
hopefuly you'll beat citihad tomoro.
ill say a prayer at sunday mass.
>>
cba to listen 2bh

it's not even funny the majority of the time.
>>
>>63387663
I've got more hope than usual because presumably our best players (Gil, Ayew etc) are actually going to play and because we have Garde but I still can't see it.
>>
File: file.png (466 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
file.png
466 KB, 624x351
>that air
>>
does any remember the fan last week who said Kante makes a tackle every 7 seconds

tip top kek
>>
I wish they did it at 8pm - 10pm, not in the mood to listen to this when EPL matches are being played.
>>
Did Savage just compare Vardy to Lineker?
>>
>>63387782
Same senpai, even pushing it back an hour would be fine.
>>
ROBBIE SAVAGE ROBBIE SAVAGE ROBBIE SAVAGE ROBBIE SAVAGE ROBBIE SAVAGE ROBBIE SAVAGE ROBBIE SAVAGE ROBBIE SAVAGE ROBBIE SAVAGE ROBBIE SAVAGE ROBBIE SAVAGE ROBBIE SAVAGE ROBBIE SAVAGE ROBBIE SAVAGE ROBBIE SAVAGE ROBBIE SAVAGE ROBBIE SAVAGE ROBBIE SAVAGE ROBBIE SAVAGE ROBBIE SAVAGE ROBBIE SAVAGE ROBBIE SAVAGE ROBBIE SAVAGE ROBBIE SAVAGE ROBBIE SAVAGE ROBBIE SAVAGE ROBBIE SAVAGE ROBBIE SAVAGE ROBBIE SAVAGE ROBBIE SAVAGE ROBBIE SAVAGE ROBBIE SAVAGE ROBBIE SAVAGE ROBBIE SAVAGE ROBBIE SAVAGE ROBBIE SAVAGE ROBBIE SAVAGE ROBBIE SAVAGE ROBBIE SAVAGE ROBBIE SAVAGE ROBBIE SAVAGE ROBBIE SAVAGE ROBBIE SAVAGE ROBBIE SAVAGE ROBBIE SAVAGE ROBBIE SAVAGE ROBBIE SAVAGE ROBBIE SAVAGE
>>
>this buttblasted Chelsea fan
>>
Robbie on suicide watch
>>
fukken kek
>>
This guy is clearly buttblasted but since it's directed at Savage I'll allow it.
>>
File: 1446649115535.gif (993 KB, 499x208) Image search: [Google]
1446649115535.gif
993 KB, 499x208
holy shit
>>
Great timing.
>>
GOOOAL! Cya buttmad chelshit fan
>>
>MOUYES >MOUYES >MOUYES >MOUYES >MOUYES >MOUYES >MOUYES >MOUYES >MOUYES >MOUYES >MOUYES >MOUYES >MOUYES >MOUYES >MOUYES >MOUYES >MOUYES >MOUYES >MOUYES >MOUYES >MOUYES >MOUYES >MOUYES >MOUYES >MOUYES >MOUYES >MOUYES >MOUYES
>>
>I'm 50
sure you are m8
>>
>>63387767
And then he said be makes 7 tackles every 7 seconds kek
>>
FUCK OFF ADAM
>>
To be fair, the BBC are shockingly pro-Leicester.
>>
>another WBA fan wanting a change from PULISBALL
YOU CHOSE THIS FATE
>>
>>63388726
Because Lineker runs things
>>
:D
>>
>>63388726
I don't think so, just Gary and Robbie. I'm not bothered by this, I actually quite like that they're passionate about their teams, and it's hardly like that bias stretches anywhere.
>>
File: PL Table 19.png (30 KB, 314x738) Image search: [Google]
PL Table 19.png
30 KB, 314x738
Guys, I just got back from a 3 month essay.
What happened to Chelsea?
>>
>>63388840
They were absolutely loving it on Final Score when Leicester got that penalty and Vardy scored.
>>
>>63388920
No-one really knows. It started to collapse before the shit with Eva.
>>
>>63388930
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>63388920
Shit pre season arrangements
>>
>>63388930
What's it like 'supporting' a garbage club on the opposite track to Leicester?
>>
>Be American
>get shot
>>
Seriously, what the fuck happened to Man United? They have more money than any other team in England, why is their team so bad?
>>
>>63389694
They lost Fergie. Fergie was a great manager but he also legitimately intimidated referees into going easier on Man Utd, especially at Old Trafford. Now Man Utd has none of the fearsome image it once had.
>>
>>63389694
>They have more money than any other team in England
no
>>
>>63390005
>Muh Refs
This meme needs to stop.
>>
>>63390005

Wouldn't it be interesting if Van Gaal turns out to be the first in a series of bad managerial appointments that drag the club down, kind of like what happened to Liverpool post-Dalglish?
>>
Ooh friends
>>
>>63390083

Their annual revenue is higher than any team in the world except Real Madrid. And FFP is supposed to tie spending to revenue, isn't it?
>>
Moyes phonecalls pls
>>
>>63390141
>wahhhhh I'm saying it's a meme in place of a legitimate argument!!

>>63390147
Van Gaal is good for them but the style is just against the Utd way of playing. Fans hate it but they should respect, and accept, the results for now.
>>
>>63390361
>Utd way of playing.

shut up
>>
NEW THREAD
>>63390253
>>
>>63390202
If you put it that way, then yeah you're right. But There are plenty of loopholes in FFP which still make team such as Chelsea and Manchester City the teams with more money. Man Utd have just gone to town in the last 2 years with their budgets because they know they're fucked without Fergie.
>>
>>63390566
>>63390566
mouyes thread
>>
>sorry, that's me
lal
>>
>>63390527
Go back to turning the trips off you Swansea fucking twat. Utd objectively DO NOT have a history of playing like this.
>>
>>63387618
>not blaming all the clubs problems on Randy cunting Lerner

Part time supporter desu
>>
I wish the Chelsea game had been a 3pm kickoff, the calls would've been amazing.
>>
>>63390752
Uniteds history of playing is bribing the refs
>>
when someone should fuck off?

uses phrases such as: Oh he's not a United player, doesn't fit the Man Utd style, give me giggsy till the end of the season.

>inb4 HURR TRIP XD
>>
>>63390893
>being fat and ugly
>>
>fans chant 'SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT' because they're tired of Utd playing in this new manner and getting 0-0 results
>this is a talking point amongst fans and the press for days on end
>Van Gaal is quizzed on this and says the fans have a point
>"Man Utd don't have a style, c-check my trips for proof that I know what I'm talking about!!"
>>
>>63390893
>fat ugly lowlife subhuman trip
>>
>rangers fan
>>
>calling from africa
>>
>>63390893
>when someone should fuck off?
When they are fatass grease ball that takes pictures of themselves walking towards a camera
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.