[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TT CHAT/DISCUSSIONS// THE FEELS EDITION >Chat General - Take
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 102
File: tfw.jpg (236 KB, 650x842) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
236 KB, 650x842
TT CHAT/DISCUSSIONS//
THE FEELS EDITION

>Chat General - Take a pic in your current state, or die trying.
>>Music Discussion (Post some of your ew-tier music)
>>What aren't you doing?
>>Why you are a fucking NEET weirdo? (it's not cool if you're cool)
>>Video Games(?)?
>>Books you're currently reading
>>Films etc.
>General Discussion
>You have to follow these guidelines, you'll be dicked to death if you don't, just post some content so other anons get to roast you.
>Who cares if this is a meet-up board, after all.
>This isn't exactly a rate thread but if that is truly what you seek OP will never deliver. So stop asking.

Previous thread
>>23898295
>>
File: poe.jpg (32 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
poe.jpg
32 KB, 480x640
I decided upon droping my literary and university pursuits and pursuing a career as a pirate around the Horn of Africa.
>>
Also, Germanon, if you are reading this, know my tablet died and I'm stuck with a slow as fug laptop; I don't think I will be able to install Skype on this piece of shit, so hit me up in one of these threads if you feel like it. I'm saying this because I have a feeling you might be lurking.
>>
>>23927793

>punished latvian
>a memesopher who lost everything
>>
>>23927583
R u sirius
There's a law for pets but not kids?

Half family is technically 'murican so they behave in typical murican manner doing typical murican shite
I tried tbqh did not get into it

Kek remember that episode he impregnates a vending machine

You tax pretzel, murica sounds rather complicated
What was the show

Kek you're good at making any story funny btw, I mean it in a positive way
Oh 21 also a baby, wtf I'm the granny of this thread ? I'm 22 and no worries man
> I'm just surprised I'm not the youngest of the three
or four.
Not sure I understood that

Any luck with the job, when can you know for sure ?
I would like to live in New York, but not California tbqh how does it feel like

Hot as shit literally three days repeating themselves, tomorrow will be staying out and drink
>yesss

Well, that is some big butt he has
>Having enough butt to block Tom Hanks.
>>
>>23927954
D
>>
>>23927793
Travel gently my friend.
>>
File: 1455401727875s.jpg (4 KB, 187x250) Image search: [Google]
1455401727875s.jpg
4 KB, 187x250
>>23927793
Aye
Grow a real beard mahn
Like mine
>>
File: 1455496564232s.jpg (2 KB, 100x125) Image search: [Google]
1455496564232s.jpg
2 KB, 100x125
2weeksl8er
>>
File: 1455426801134s.jpg (2 KB, 99x125) Image search: [Google]
1455426801134s.jpg
2 KB, 99x125
Ahmet I...
>>
>>23927954
THEY TOOK EVERYTHING, MY MEMES TOO AND REGULARS AS WELL. VARRUS, GIVE ME BACK MY REGULARS!

>>23928060
I shall.
>>23928071
Where did you get this? I don't recall taking a picture of myself like that.
>>23928087
FUG
>>23928121
FOR INDEPENDENT EAST UKRAINE
t. Russian seperatist
>>
File: 2016-06-14 23.31.37.jpg (1 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-14 23.31.37.jpg
1 MB, 1944x2592
>>23928122

Ishmael I...
>>
>>23928138
Sperm is good for you.
t. Herbert Melville
>>
File: 1455581030055s.jpg (2 KB, 100x125) Image search: [Google]
1455581030055s.jpg
2 KB, 100x125
ONLY IF YOU COMMENT SLEEP TIGHT POE
>>
>>23927948
Literally first time since a week that I have time to check back in here, good timing.
How is everything going?
>>
>>23928176
WHAT IS THIS ME FOR ANTS?
>>23928179
I tend to have a hunch for these things.

Pretty good. Not drinking, doing drugs or smoking. Waiting for the berry season so I can set myself to wrok. I've been keeping myself more or less table and in good spirits.

How about yourself?
>>
>>23928190
I'm glad you're staying away from that shit and that you're doing better again.
I'm eh. I've worked my ass of in the last week for an important school Project that I presented today but I got a shit tier grade for it.
Besides that I'm fine though. I want to do so much that I just can't begin right now in the short time span before NY. I'm definitely going to sell half the shit in my room, change gyms and get a job afterwards. I've been slowly growing impatient with myself over the last months. Also I'm reading again. Not much but hey I'm very steady with it, also with my gym visits. I hope my stomach gets better soon so that I can effectively bulk.

How is your mother doing, if I may ask?
>>
>>23928238
Don't
>>
>>23928238
To keep oneself sane and unto goals is an uphill battle, but I don't mind.
When are you done with the school? Hope you get that shit fixed.
Try and do as much as possible. It helps to keep yourself occupied. How's gym doing? I'm steadily doing my shite, nothing much. You can see two skelly pictures of me in the previous thread if you are curious for results. Not much, I know, but I will achieve my build before the end of this year.
What are you reading? A little is better than nothing in this case, so don't stress yourself too much over it.

Fine, as usual. You know, had I not known, I'd assume she is perfectly fine. Whenever she feels tired or her head hurts I assume the worst, but really, I shouldn't.

How is that NY thing planned out? You still intend on seeing BJ and Koreanon?
>>
>>23928296
Still have a year of school in front of me but that project was the biggest hurdle. Won't be the worst, even though I don't gain anything from it either.
You're starting hs next year right?
Gym is going good but im currently on a machines only gym so I will be switching to free weights next month.
Yeah I just skimmed through the last thread. I keked way too hard at the straight outta Auschwitz one.
I feel like you just need to gain some weight, you have great shoulders!
I'm reading crime and punishment but afterwards I'll probably go back to educational literature and pure philosophy.
How is your book and your reading progress going along?
Its very hard to ignore the damocles sword but I really hope you two will manage!
I will meet with the gook and I would like to meet up with pj aswell but I don't know how to reach him he's never online on Skype.
I'll go to sleep now and respond tommorow. Take care.
>>
>>23928360
Year isn't much, you should be able to handle that well. This September. I'm hoping to skip as much classes as possible. Two classes in one year is pretty achievable, but I want to convince them to let me go straight for the sernior year exams, which means entirety of HS in one year. I'll see how it goes in time, either way it is pretty good.
When you go for free weights, make sure you have good form. It helps to start with small weight and perfecting form. Don't rush anywhere without proper form, I can't nearly stress this enough for how important it is to do exercises correctly. Quality over quantity.
I really need to. 71kg, half of it is chest hair, kek. Thanks man.
It's a good book, how far are you in?
I must manage, I think, at least to keep the mother happy.
When you meet the gook, tell him I loved him and he was the only reason why I came to these threads. :^) Anyways, do give him a hi from me and tell him to get back here.

Tommorow m9.
>>
YOU'RE A WHITE FUCKING WHALE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K-UkPrbA7k
>>
>>23927793
Pls tell me you have the original of this op, its begging to be shopped into something would be a great macro too

>>23928087
I like this Lords of Arabia vibe going in this one
Would make a great wallet photo so people know I pray to a white mystical man

Will have to post my fist post time card w/ photo in a bit since theres no law in the thread rules so this post is going to be short
>>
>>23927832
I'm going to have to dl some of that, god willing if I can find a link somewhere

And damn that laptops specs are oddly familiar even though I've never owned one, its a HP so at least it will be pretty sturdy plus you have the superior os on it. And sorry about those lewd tabs, thats one of those odd games that has no story or narrative and that wiki is mother
for this damned game.

I don't blame you I won't really want to get involved with some russian guy about that, and hope that doesn't happen to you cause someone might get punched in the mouth for being a fag lover. And it seems every time they air some show over here about the rus you never see
any asian russians or any other ethnic group. Very odd

Ayy then I'm glad to hear that, usually feeling more focused about on life is a plus, but having less negative thoughts and vibes is a lot more significant

I don't think he's a fascist too, think its just his endorsers that have him singing that tune since theres a good chuck of the country that are like that. Think if he gets in office he'll just embezzle money from the federal government into his TUMPccount™

The san gabriel range goes down most of solcal theres thousands of trails here. Fuc m8 theres no mountains near you not even a foothill? But I've also thought how crazy all that free land was driving/flying past them I really don't know why the forefathers fought over such large territories
Kek those meth heads were as young as you and me. I was surprised but at least they got charged for it

Depends on the temp of the sea water since the salt rises when its cold. I'm just use to subpar california seafood, socal has the dirtiest beaches in the country. But theres something about the sea that taste so good maybe its just instinctive
Thats a good way of thinking about that, and it seems like it'll keep happening for a while. But AAA games picked that up from hollywood but added more flavor to it like releasing two parts of one game
>>
>>23928032
Not that I am aware of which is a trip, that pet law was recently new so hopefully they pass one. Cause really thats a waste of a good care window. Don't know if I value a door than a car window and service cost

Well fuck I really guess their old amerialand habits died hard especially on that day on that day. Not the best way to represent the US
Hey you tried and you didn't like it forgettaboutit

Oh god I forgot that was an episode, that whole thing with his son not having "muh bend" made my head hurt

About almost everything is taxed, but some places aren't depending on the store or if their having a sale like no sales tax. But theres supposedly suppose to be no sales tax on foodstuff but depends on the food like junk and organic food.

That show was literally about Waterworld the kevin costner film that flopped in the 90s. Was just live show of the good guys fighting the evil smoker raiders. And then based deacon steals the show and then dramatics to fight scene to explosion and end. Might be a vid sw
Alot of those actors were all off TV show too, one of them was frome the walking dead but I never liked that show so idk senpai

I take that as a complement I'm glad to hear that since its the something I try to do irl
Think I'll have to pay my respects to you and call you Miss Granny now lol, and I'll say I'm relieved now. I'll stop crying
And my bad bad to #4 need to get my id game on point

I'll have to wait for next week to apply there, cause boss no there atm

I've still would like to go there but don't know how I'd deal with a big urban city and the cold. I feel you tho I'm a socal local and I'd like to leave. But today was mostly warm and windy, but long story short there was a big fire about 50miles away that had magnesium in it apparently
and now the air stinks of burning metals, not great. And sitting on around in the heat is almost nostalgic now. And tomorrow sounds like more fun than the amusement park

Not even that big gtfo
>>
There was someone from other thread who had cancer. Please give https://www.cancertutor.com this site a thorough read through. It has a lot of useful information and can actually reverse cancer without chemo.

You can also checkout curezone, anothher very useful site for a myriad of health concerns. Curezone is probably the single most useful site ive found for orthodox and alternative treatments for anything from depression to cancer. It is not very active anymore but all the old posts are still there. If you are able to utilize the search bar efficiently youll find many great threads.
>>
What's up, /chat/? Been drinking cider and playing Final Fantasy X. A bit in my feelings like I usually am when I come on /soc/, but whatever. I've been worse. Mostly just sleepy.

I'unno. What're y'all up to, /chat/?
>>
>>23928723
I have it around.
>>23928729
>>23928729
I think their shit is everywhere; torrents are your friends.

Tbqh, I don't have much of a clue in terms of which firms make better laptops and which ones don't. I guess it's pretty damn sturdy given that it is still alive.

If it is in America, it's probably because genuinely ethnic Russians are the only ones who'd care to associate with being Russian. In Russia they have two words, one is for ethnic Russian, another one is for a citizen of Russia, which isn't an ethnic Russian. I'm not a Russian,so I can't comment much further.

Yeah. Sometimes I feel bit tempted to get fucked out of my mind, but then I realise whatever expectations of high I have will be very different from the reality of it. So I don't.

kek, at least he is making big bucks.

No, not really any real mountains. The highest peak is Gaiziņkalns, which is 311,5 metres high, iirc, so it's nothing. Mostly plains, woodland and nothing much else. This is a flat country.

What kind of seafood do you eat anyways?
Yeah, they'll do anything to get money out of what they do. Thank God I'm not much for video games nowadays, so I don't care too much if the whole market goes to shit or not kek.
>>23929835
Just doing some reading and getting ready for exercise. Nothing much, this is a really slow day.
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 540x698) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 540x698
Currently listening to post-metal and pre-punk. I like the atmosphere in general. About to cut my beard again, far too wild for my likings.

>>23927793
Traveling is always good and Africa is good this time of year.
>>
Reading "The Seafarer" as translated by Ezra Pound. Also listening to what appears to be post-punk coldwave. Pretty good tbqh with you lāds.
>>
>>23930457
kek, is that you m9?
>>
File: IMG_47865.jpg (68 KB, 540x643) Image search: [Google]
IMG_47865.jpg
68 KB, 540x643
>>23930461
No
>>
>>23930478
something fishy is going on there and i'm sure therer aren't any eels in vicinity
>>
Talk to me about anything
Kik: 123fuckingjeremy
>>
>>23930484
>2016
>kik
use superior email such as yahoo mail for conversations
>>
File: 20160611 210347.jpg (32 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
20160611 210347.jpg
32 KB, 640x480
>Chat General - Take a pic in your current state, or die trying.
dead
>>Music Discussion (Post some of your ew-tier music)
ew-tier? Alright, you asked for it...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvDesFdOdF8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cV0DT5j56eU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8En-59HDMrA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpVAmGqzceA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QenJHuTXcVk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuHzagjqOLU&list=PLKzg0DeoAjD-cGZOEspgvDGpFal8S2aS-&index=9

>>What aren't you doing?
working on a poster for a musical event and listening to audiobook
>>Why you are a fucking NEET weirdo? (it's not cool if you're cool)
because..
>>Video Games(?)?
>>Books you're currently reading
Stephen king- end of watch
>>Films etc.
watched lovely bones yesterday
>General Discussion
>You have to follow these guidelines, you'll be dicked to death if you don't, just post some content so other anons get to roast you.
>Who cares if this is a meet-up board, after all.
>This isn't exactly a rate thread but if that
>>
>>23930517
Post that poster, if it's at all in a stage where you can take pictures ( if possible ).

Also, these threads a are a bit slow now that lots of regulars died off, so don't be surprised when your (You)'s come in late.
>>
>>23930522
Its for a prog. metal show, still in early stages of coloring
>>
Life of an average channer:
>/fit/
I lift
>/b/
I check digits
>/lit/
I read
>/soc/
I gf
>>
>>23930550
This looks very good. How do you do this?

Also, what inspo did you have?
>>23930553
M'anon, I'm a connoisseur of multiple boards.
>>
>>23930556
They wanted something about satan that looked more mystic rather than edgy with pentagrams and stuff, so i looked trough mythological/biblical descriptions of satan and found some that were rather subtle and described him as a "deceiver" or "angel of light". Also i got inspired by video games like bayonetta and dark souls, where the villains have this corrupted angelic look that i enjoy a lot, where they have statue-like human faces on giant demonic things.
>>
>>23930563
I'd say you nailed that look. Now that I think of it, it reminds me of Dore's illustrations for Infero from Divina Commedia. Very good work.

Got any more? If you don't mind sharing.
>>
>>23930570
https://www.behance.net/LukasMartinR

quite lame behance account but there is going to be more stuff uploaded once i drag myself to finish the wips i have
>>
>>23930577
No, the stuff there is rather good. All of it looks very professional and could be used as legit illustrations. For how long have you been doing this?
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2400x2411) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2400x2411
alternative metal, ambient, atmospheric black metal, atmospheric sludge metal, avant-folk, avant-garde metal, black ambient, black metal, blackgaze, dark ambient, dark cabaret, dark electro, dark folk, darkwave, death doom metal, death metal, depressive black metal, djent, doom metal, drone metal, ebm, electro-industrial, electronic, experimental, folk metal, funeral doom metal, futurepop, gothic metal, industrial, industrial hip hop, industrial metal, industrial music, industrial rock, industrial techno, martial industrial, melodic black metal, melodic death metal, neoclassical darkwave, neue deutsche härte, nordic folk music, nu metal, pagan black metal, post-hardcore, post-industrial, progressive metal, rap metal, sludge metal, technical death metal, traditional doom metal, visual kei.
>Skype
la.furra.darketa
>>
>>23930604
few years i guess
>>
Stand back everyone I will show you my gf, let me find the folder first.
>>
>>23930620
Sounds a bit humble.
>>23930946
reee?
>>
>>23930948
I started to draw seriously around the end of 2013. Like really, going into anathomy and such. before, i was just doing half-assed stuff.
>>
>>23930975
For three years of serious drawing you seem to have progressed a lot, although I've no clue how did your earlier work look like. Do you only draw in this style? I'm not sure how to call it. Looks realistic, but with heavy emphasis on fantasy.
>>
>>23930274
You best hope its on that laptop cuz I'm fixin on beating some ass if you don't find it.

Tormenting musica in the states is always a bit sketchy here in the states, especially very popular music. But that album is pretty old now and pretty under the radar but my main torrent site RU.tracker is ded |;^{

Yeah that sounds about right, there only seems to be one side of their nation that seems to be adamant in making Russia for Russians. Guess the minority group just want to stay away from patriotism.

Idk what you use to do but it sounded very damaging to your body maybe more so mentality than physical. If it was just huffing chemicals then that was a good habit to rid off.
Huffing just seems to kill your brain cells more than anything else, one of my oldest friends burnt alot doing phreeon now he's a shadow of himself would not recommend

No no no mai friend he'll be making bookoo TRUMPbucks. Most likely he'll put his face on the one dollar bill.

My god truly that mountain was for kings
But your country probably has a much nicer view sense there nothing blocking anything. But pls don't pick up that Great Plains mentality lot of teens end up doing hard drugs in the mid west cause, "there ain't noting to do out here fur funs"

Well what I can get in a 5 mile radius around here would usually just be fired cat fish at a hole in the wall restaurant. They might have halibut butt I wouldn't hole my fins. But usually I'll eat salmon, shrimp, crab, lobster and the two above.
You can buy most of that in a grocery but idk how far it traveled to get here. Never had anything exotic like puffer fish not even sushi but there's sushi places everywhere now
>>
And it seems like this thread could use some fresh or webms again. I semi ran into my neighborhood coons in my backyard again. Caught them black handed eating mein dog's food and got them on video.

I'll post it when I get on my compooter still need to convert them.

>>23930484
Why drop an antique kik name when your in a chat thread silly?

>>23930550
I like and would endorse this, wish I could push stuff like this out of my mind when I draw. Are you helping out some band with that poster or is it for one your currently in?

>>23930605
Damn still at it huh
>>
File: poe.jpg (26 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
poe.jpg
26 KB, 480x640
>>23931055
Original is this one. My only picture currently. I guess I will draw a lot of shit in Paint for some variety.

>rutracker
My nigga, that places was golden. Is it really down? Haven't been there for awhile, but I know it for a fact that it is, or at least was, one of the most reliable torrenting sites out there.

I actually used to do a lot of amphetamine. I only huffed some air deodorant that one late night because I was bored out of my mind and got a stupid inspiration to do so. I also smoked a lot of tobacco and I drank very often as well, so I've dropped a lot of bad habits.

>Trump on 1$
I need that for meme purposes.

I wouldn't say it's like legit plains. Some places have a nice, large panorama, but most of the times it's very wooded. Depends on where you are at. Hah, I couldn't pick that up, 2alien4me.

Catfish is pretty dank tbqh. Salmon is also pretty good, in what variety did you get it? I love it raw and smoked. Smoked is the best variety imho.
I've never had anything exotic myself in terms of seafood. Probably the most exotic thing I've had was sun dried octopuss, but that's a snack that goes along with drinking beer, so I am not that eager to call it a proper dish. Shit is overpriced as fuck, something thirty grammes cost like two Euros.
>>
>>23931081
Then let the shopping begin, well once I get out of bed. At least you still got this nice head shot of yourself.

Rutracker was the bees knees they had almost everything my brother's old band mate told me about it years ago. But the last time I was there the site was still up, but every post and torrent was removed felt like a ghost town.
They might have moved domains but I have no way of finding out at the moment

Damn really is that why you stay in such great shape now, think they use amphetamines to fight fat folk decease as well. I've never gotten that bored tbqh I have a very strong case of plastic cement I'm sure would trip me out but I'm sure it'll just ko me.
But fuck man least you were strong enough to stop smoking I'd like to get my friend off that shit before he ruins his lungs. But alchohol is alchohol that shit gives everyone problems since the beginning of civilization.

It won't be a meme when it really happens my man

I sure hope so, mid western folks usually have the most fucked up drug stories for that reason. And I sure hope its 2alien meth is a crazy drug.
But don't you guys have to worry about that crocodile heroin that eats thru flesh?

I like catfish some don't cause, "m-muh mud fish" I know catfish is somewhat local but for salmon really depends where you buy it.
We have ocean king salmon here but apparently they just put them up as a protected fish this year how sad. But that's what happens when you over fish.
That octopus just sounded like a dumb gimmick to sell their beer did it taste any good? Think I've had fried squid once but that not exotic anymore
>>
>>23931042
I have thrown away all my older stuff when i moved in my own place so i have nothing to show you put it was just the typical hobbyinst stuff, not using references/ looking up drawing techniques/ sketching a lot from life.
I guess.. i dont really care much about "style" since i am not at a level yet where i am able to do caricatures. I mainly just want to get rly good at the basics.
>>
>>23931078
It is for a punk/metal club where they have gigs from time to time and they have a prog. metal evening with a band playing so they wanted me to do stuff based on their material/lyrics
>>
Listening to this, pretty good, I'd say 6.5/10 so far.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31tLlS36pCI
>>23931185
Y-yeah, thanks. Do some magic on me.

Probably something with the domains. Might helpt to do some google searches in regards as to whaat has happened to that tracker. I have a hard time such a huge tracker would go down so easily.

Yeah, speed kills all appetite whilst you're tripping balls on it and having a comedown. Given the main effect and the comedown last about two to three days, that means two to three days without food. But I naturally don't put on much mass. I actually eat a lot of protein rich food, like salmon, and even fatty stuff, like pork. I guess I need to focus on toning my muscle and staying at my current mass.
>plastic cement
kek, I haven't heard about this.
Smoking is pretty shit tier. It feels nice; good tobacco is legitimately enjoyable, but the downsides are too many, besides it makes you look like shit and smell even worse. And it costs a shitload, so fug that. Alcohol, eh, once I start drinking I drink a lot and do lots of unpredictable shit, so I stay away kek.

It will be: the first ever *living* meme. Imagine the potential.

I've never tried meth, but I hear it's like ampthetamine. What's the deal with Midwest kek?

Some people are too picky about their food. Most of salmon I get is fished off Norway. I've had some local Baltic salmon as well. As far as I'm concerned, I can't tell any difference.
Yeah, it was pretty good. Sweet and salty. Really makes you want to flush the aftertaste down with some beer. 9/10 snack.
>>23931195
Basics are the most important imo. It's like with playing an instrument. If you don't master the most basic technique, which is the foundation of everything, you won't ever get good at the more difficult stuff. I admire your effort man, you sound like you do take your stuff seriously.
>>
>>23930605

Gender?
>>
>>23931243
Agender female :)
>>
>>23931233
Well.. had my drawbacks and frustration with it, since i have a lot of idols i aspire to get on a level with but eh.. from nothing comes nothing amirite
>>
>mfw weather is absolutely shit
Yet I love it.
>>23931258
True. Hope you keep your efforts up m9.
>>
Happy by night
Sad by day
The untold story of the valrus
>>
>>23931361
>hapiness
>>
>>23931199
Ahhhh I see that's pretty damn cool your art gets to be seen by a good crowd of people, well guess it depends if that band is good or not lol. Hope you start getting some kind of pay for doing that for them. Have you made any other posters or art for any other occasion?

>>23931233
Something will come to my mind don't worry

I think I searched once but didn't find any results cause I was being lazy and didn't want to visit any rus websites. Could have just changed their address that happens alot with the big torrent sites.

I think it's said the human body can go a week without food but only three days without water. I suppose drugs can bump that up like coolant and your engine's boiling point, I've heard stories about bikers and truckers doing it and staying up for almost a week wonder how hard they come down.
But your at a good weight tbqh. Working out would be good for your self esteem but you don't need to do all that your sane

Plastic cement is just a strong glue that fuses plastic parts together for models and repairs. Has a very very strong vapor that nearly knocked me out once, didnt know I left it open. And smoking la fags can look cool at night but not worth smelling like rancid asshole and paying $7+ for a pack.

I rarely drink now, drank alot more when I was 18 and 19 but now it's just occasionally. Still have a bottle of wine I need to finish too

He's about to be one of the dankest memes to ever come to life. Even more than that porn where some director asked /tv/ for pitches.

It's what happens when your a teen bored out your mind and your uncle's friend offers you some cheap crystals to go party with. But not joking about the boredom thing that's wat they say

You know salmon is the one fish I could never tell the difference with. That fish is for people who don't like the taste of regular fish who knows. They could turn that octopus into a meal if they added rice and broccoli to it tbqh

Long post is long
>>
>>23931419
I pray to God that it will.

Lots of non-Russians use it, I wager you might be able to find some information on some [spoiler]Reddit[/spoiler] dealing with trackers.

Oh as for water, you're thirsty all the time. It was probably living hell for them given coming down from relatively small doses is pretty hard. I'm not surprised that they'd use some speed to boost themselves with, that shit keeps you awake and pretty damn focused initially. If you're starting to come down, a small dose can get you back to that.
Yeah. It's just that I want to get in a bit better shape. Don't want to get ripped; I still want a lean look. It also has certain health benefits. Apparently working out helps with the mood and I will use all the help that I can get to boost that. And a sense of consistent routine is helpful.

That shit must be very strong if it almost got you knocked out by just having it open and around yourself. Yeah, a pack costs around 3 euros in a store, contraband is around 2.

I drank a lot in those ages as well. Actually I'm 19 kek.

>asked /tv/ for pitches
kek, what?

Boredom is a factor for lots of people doing drugs. I've found most people that do drugs are indeed boring as personas, so.

Salmon is very neutral, so yeah. I hate fatty fish and salmon feels like the opposite of that. I'm not much for rice, but I'm open for that tbqh.

I don't mind kek.
>>
>>23931452
>>23931419
Also, here is a nice track I ran into just about now whilst listening to that album I posted earlier.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFLiKLoxWD8
>>
>>23928400
Only checking in for short today, going out with some friends in a second.
Youre pretty fucking smart Im sure you will be able to do High School in one year. I wish we had the option in germany, I would definetly try it.
Yeah so many friends have back issues because they had shitty form.
I´ll definetly try to not fall into that trap and take it slow.
Im about 160 pages in. Couldnt read in the last two days because of that fucking presentation but Im looking forward to continuing.
Im currently writing with the korean fuck, I´ll send him your regards!
I hope you have a nice evening!
>>
>>23931452
This will be my last post on my phone after that I'm crawling on the floor to turn my rig on and start shopping

Ohhh god I hate how that site comes up first in searches, i use to think reddit was helpful but it's just politely talking about nothing over there. I'll go put la goggles for la reddit la browsing

Didnt know it dehydrated you but if I remember right some of them snort cocaine to counter the downer effect. Since it boosts your energy but that might be a herion thing. Cause that's what a snow ball term comes from me thinks.
Yeah I feel you on just keeping it lean and not he-man like. I just want a balanced look if that makes sense being a skinny cunt for a half decade sucks.
And I noticed when I'm more angry I tend to work out more but I'm rarely that mad, but it will calm you. You'd be surprised how a little bit of muscle will make you feel.

That was pretty odd never had any vapors do that to me before, I noticed I wasn't thinking straight and I was getting a little hazy before I realized it was open.
I'll take a good pic of it

Lol no offence to you my man :( that was just a time I was able to get alchohol fairly easily. I was on that import beer life funny enough

I'll have to find the link to that trailer, I think it was one of those brazzer dudes. But someone made a thread and asked for pitches and then made a porn with a buttload of memes. And bane meme of course made it in

B-b-but I smoke weed and I'm not that boring but I started at an older age so maybe that helped. But there's not many fish I won't eat, I don't gain much weight anymore but fatty meats I'll sometimes pass on.
And me and rice arent great friends but I'll eat it if I'm in the oriental mood
>>
>>23931419
Yo poster-dude here.
I have done stuff like Posters/ CD Covers before
>>
>write out a huge post
>pc dies
y tho
>>23931577
Thanks man. Hopefully everything goes according to the plan.
You're on the right path. Just try and remain on the /ascent/, even if the walk is slow.
Ayy, do that. If it's not too much, tell him to drop by if he has any time or will.

Have a good evening out with your friends. It's pretty rainy here, so I'm just listening to some music and feeling all comfy.
>>23931601
>he wrote all of this from the phone
madman

I've never used Reddit in itself, but I've found that googling something sometimes brings up some Reddit pages and you can find genuinely good info if you look into it. I guess Reddit isn't all cancer, although I'm never going to use it because I just don't like that website and I can't really rationalise that.

Have no clue about cocaine. Or heroin for the matter of fact, as I haven't tried either.
Working out is a good stress reliever. My shit doesn't take any longer than thirty minutes, so I am not putting that much time into it, so it isn't that hard to follow. I'd never put more than that for exercise. I don't count in cardio though.

kek, please do, for research purposes.

I've been able to access alcohol since thirteen, but the first time I brought some myself was when I was seventeen.

kek, memes have literally ascended to porn videos. HOW WAR WILL THEY GO YET?

It's not that, it's just that some people have this stupid belief that drugs make someone more interesting, or for the matter of fact, will make them more interesting. I've met some interesting people that did drugs, but they weren't interesting because they did drugs, they were interesting because their persona was already interesting without any drugs involved. There is lots of vapid romanticisation about drugs, especially psychedelics. I have never gotten much chance to try weed, I think, iirc, my first experience was when I was fifteen, so that is relatively late.
I've never tried any oriental food myself. :/
>>
File: snīpetissnāpatis.jpg (96 KB, 460x614) Image search: [Google]
snīpetissnāpatis.jpg
96 KB, 460x614
Has Israel done anything wrong?
>>
>>23931787
Yes
t gopnik
>>
>>23931986
traitoru
>>
>>23932000
Checked
>>
>>23932017
what r u doing
>>
>>23932021
Just arrived at friend's place
Sorry can't make long replies cause I didn't bring my laptop, using my phone atm
>>
>>23932038
are you drinking or something

where da paris foto
>>
File: Screenshot_20160615-232612.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160615-232612.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
Daily reminder from kebab anon lads
>>
>>23932063
delet
>>
>>23931761
I am now manning my computer so no more madmen post here(hopefully)

I used it when I was shamefully posting on gone wild. But now i stay away from it unless I'm having troubleshooting issues. Their generally pretty nice but sometimes that niceness turns into bad meme throwing and some of the shitest jokes a man can ever hear. I just don't
like how popular it is now since its a diluted shadow of us.

Yo I already figured you never tried it heroin addicts are pretty damn distinctive at some point. I think i need to brush up on my Drug Inc. tbqh
Thats my problem I get to impatient and cut it like 20 minutes short, plus I hate working out when its too hot which is almost all the time. Ive never counted anything when I work out or eat I thank whatever god it was that blessed me with my metabolism

Uh huh yeah researching to take a fat whiff of it

I think I had access to it since I was five honestly, both my parents were drinkers and they had a nice drink rack my dad built, but I never touched any cause I thought they'd notice some was drinking their juice. But how did you buy alcohol at seventeen? No way it was legally, right?
My old pot dealer/friend use to buy it for me after I bought from him or he bought from me. When I owned a trash bag of shitty weed

I just found a pretty perfect link for you to read on, even shows some of the posts
http://www.dorkly.com/post/77459/oh-god-the-memes

Lot of people actually believe that oddly enough, I've known a good number of smokers and only a handful of them were interesting the rest just sat around and talked about the shitest of things. But yeah really depends how your personality is before you start inhaling shit.Just gald I have a good
company of friends. And don't fall into the hype about weed i like smoking it for fun and it helps with creativity. But they should romanticize something that you can still go to jail for and unless your a medical patient it won't be easing your hip pain.
>>
File: images.png (20 KB, 380x387) Image search: [Google]
images.png
20 KB, 380x387
>>23932069

Make me :^)
>>
>>23932041
All I could get is 500ml 12% beer
My mugs succ pls no ask
I'll post photos in actual Paris
What you doing
>>
File: IMG_20160615_133734258_HDR.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160615_133734258_HDR.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>23931233
Yo dig it so far but god damn this is a straight full hour of musica?

>>23931761
Whhaaaaaat! You never had any kind of oriental food not even chinese that's pretty cra cra

>>23931787
And domino's is just racist, thats what you call a caribbean horned water dog.
I guess I'll just take me business else where then, "come on sir snips alot"

Heres your future stoke and or burnt eyebrows in pic related. Don't look at that keyboard that pic make me look like a slob
>>
>>23932085
I dislike that feigned niceness. I have a feeling that if I were to shit on their heads, doing so nicely, they'd buy it up and act nicely back without calling me out on my shit. I like how abrasive 4chan is.

I've only met one heroin user in my life. Pretty skinny dude. Not a full on addict, but you can tell he does something.
Man try and cut down the time as much as possible if that is possible. I wager I could be done in fifteen minutes if I didn't fuck around.

That's experimentation.

I live in a small town and some shopkeepers will trust you enough to sell their shit. Not legally, but to get in trouble for that is practically impossible.
>trash bag of weed
how much is that

kek, that article can't be real. I can't beleive I have missed this despite running into /tv/ once in a while.

Most of the smokers I've met been the most annoying people kek. As for me, the weed makes me semi-retarded "watching glue dry is interesting" moron. Eh, you can get in prison for having weed, but that rarely happens here. Anyways, I don't like that shit.
>>23932091
Local Islamists do that just fine, have you already forgot?
>>23932125
So you're sober.
But pls. ;_;
That's too far away and I can't guarantee I will be here kek.
Listening to sad French coldwave. Sad music in general, I guess.
>>23932133
Ye.
None, absolutely none.

SNIPS :-DDDDDDD

Kek at that picture m9. Meth lab.
>>
>>23932150
I just started I'll check again when can is over
Wat pls no ;-;
Like what
>>
>>23932193
That would be around thirty seconds later if I was in hurry or five minutes later if I was at a slower pace.
I already said I will be busy with the berries. I'll need sleep then. And I don't intend to sleep a lot. I want to spend entirety of my day in the forest. I really need money. But I'll do my best to be around.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRGWbtnmZdA
Numb.
>>
>>23932193
I had actually prepared a post full of music links, should I post it now? It has a a lot of music in it and I know you can't check it now, but you might be able to later.
>>
>>23932221
The taste is horrible so I'm taking my time
Once every day or two ;-; you should I know just me being whiny about it
>>
>>23932263
If it tastes bad, you don't savour it. It's like letting vodka stay in your mouth longer than needed.
Probably I will find time to post every day, but not as much as now. Shit should be much stabler after I have my cash and have begun school, I see no reason why I couldn't come in here, take my five minutes, and post a post whilst studying.
Why u so sad like that already :-D
>>
>>23932150
Thats the most unsettling part about that place. They all know the one way to beat shit posting, they'd most likely call you out by saying your a "lel epic shiter" then sink your ship by telling you to go back to 4chan. Like they already knew

I've talked to plenty of bums before but i couldn't tell what drug thay were on, but oh yeah there was a pizza place that only seemed to hire post(or pre) heroin addicts. They all had bad trackmarks on their arms, even the qtish girl
If I cut to much out of it which I'd would do, I'll end up working out for about 10 minutes which doesn't seem to cut it for me.

Do you have a big mystery to solve cause that sounds like some sherlock holmes shit

Something I'll never have experience in since no one here will be comfortable cause of my race. I still don't know but arab mericans and blacks hate each other might just be because the whole liquor store scene

Probably should have defined that a little more my bad. It just was a big industrial black bag of trim, which is the leaves and shit they trim off from the bud of the plant still had buds and what not. Its a long story but my one of my friends (who dealt and was younger then me) had his grower
call him and said he ditched two bags of trim in a dumpster. We split the bags and I then was the king of cheap weed for two years. I still have some but i don't even touch just keep it more as a memento now. I regret smoking it as well.

I didn't know about that craziness until my friend told me about the whole thing. Seems like when I'm on its just GOT threads and circlejerking about someone feet they want to sniff.

They probably think their the shit cause they do it, if they came over here they'd most likely have nothing to talk about. Sense half of this states population smokes too. I just don't like when shit gets too popular thats when you get to meet the dumbest people, maybe thats my inner hipster talking o.O

That pic had snip in it about twenty times, whats one more?
>>
>>23932381
I also hate the upvote and downvote system. Anyways,
>speaking about Reddit

Heroin, or any shit you send up the pipes, fucks up your veins pretty bad if you do it often, so I can imagine I could spot one as well. Qt heroin addict grilles kek?
Raise the intensity maybe? Less rests, higher load, etc.?

Yes, uh, it's mostly of biological nature, so I prefer to call it research. ;)

kek, I didn't know that. It probably depends from where you're from though, even in America.

Ah, I know trim. Once got high on that, but it took shitloads of smoking. Did it even get you high?
You sound like you know awful lot of drug dealers m9

Same m9. Can't seem to find proper threads. Always the same
>what did he mean by this?
>HE WAS A CONSOLE OF ROME
etc.

Well, you're probably right on this one. Time to do obscure narcotics. I should figure something out now.

YES.
I like that word, kek.
SNIPS.
SNIPETIS.
SNAPATIS.
EBIN :--D
>>
>>23932268
I am now

Obviously
>>
Must shitpost hardr or I won't get laid.
>>
>>23932531
You are what now?

And obviously what?

I can't understand jackshit from these one liners.

>>23932532
Sure m9.
>>
>>23932412
Yeah that whole system is a bunch of nonsense, there are millions of people who enjoy/eat it up. I remember I say the founder of reddit on tv and got made cause he was dressed so fancy

Yeah they had some pretty gnarly looking ones at that spensive ass place. They wore short sleeves for what ever reason, didn't seem like they were hiding them I'm sure you'll know when you see it. Your supposed to injected it between their toes or butts if your working, don't ask me how I know.
I use to live in a semi middle class/ ghetto suburban town lots of qts that get in with the wrong ppl

Most likely your right about that but you know your right, right off the bat. I just need to find some heavier weights and a better routine

I can see you laid out in a meadow from all that biological research

I think its been like that since the 80s, its easy to get followed or watched here in one. I don't really live in a safe city, its gotten a little better but you'll still get shit stolen from time to time.

Ha so you already know that struggle, it would take almost four to five hits to even feel anything. We even smoked it out of a bong the smoke would even turn brownish too so that wasn't good. I suspect that it also had tobacco leaves in it too.
Only a hand full to be honest, I'm just glad i don't have to "deal" with them anymore

Theres so many ducking "what did he mean by this?" threads. That whole board dwells in memes, there was a time when bane threads were king over there
Just buy some ray band glasses and start snorting rock salt in public, and try your best to look cool. You'll start a new trend

Snip
Ah snap
I snipet a snap
And I'll tag ya back
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>23927780
Currently reading Akira.
>>
I'm so angst i hate everyone but my fabulous self.

-true gentelman
>>
Got rated above average, damn i am ready to take down the world of pusay
>>
>>23932573
I really like how barebones 4chan is.

That seems strange with all the fucked up veins. I've heard that as well. And apparently there are even more places where you can inject. I hate needles personally.
Ah same here. Just a small town full with bydlos. i.e., a shithole.

Go strength training maybe? It's low reps, high intensity and typically much shorter than regular training programmes.

In a wet, muddy meadow now that I think of it. It's raining badly.

You can get funny looks from the cashiers, but that's only if you're dressed in a bad way or come off as a hooligan here. It's worse in bigger cities as crime is much more common there, at least as far as the street crime goes. There is still lots of petty shit in small towns, but it's more complicated as everyone knows everyone else, so you need to be careful about what you're stealing from who.

Don't you mix weed with some tobacco? We do, it burns better. Not too much though. I legit got too high from that shit once though, was seeing hallucinations and shit. I kept thinking nothing will come out of it until I was tripping balls kek.
Yeah, I also know the type. Rather not stay around such people.

kek, I actually love those. Wish baneposting was more common nowadays tho.
>snorting rock salt
ARE YOU ISNANE?

FUG :-D
WHAD IF SNABS HAS NO SNIBS ANYMORES?

>>23932574
You're a big guy if you can ride elephants like that and make them look all small.
>>23932588
>>23932603
Quality posts.
>>
>>23932609
Its a love hate relationship with me and 4chan but we make it work after the black eyes go away

I guess that just means they don't know how to inject properly. Fuck I wonder where else you can hide it, I have a feeling it might involve a certain sausage bit, you and me both with needles. I will never be a junkie I guess
That was my old hometown in the desert where those addicts are. That place was full of pedophiles as well not joking either

Thats what I'm most likely going to do, just trying tp perfect my prison body tbqh

Well depending on how much you huff, you might not even care your laying in a deep puddle of mud and shit

I guess its not all that quirky and friendly over there then, but funny looks is a daily thing idk how many people have reached for their guns when I was paying for my snacks and skittles. At least you got that small town vibe instead of watching over your
shoulder vibe like you do in the big city. Where I live now has always been pretty sketchy in some spots but alot has changed. The black population left and now its mostly mexican now.

Its the same city where that guy rodney king got beat up by the cops, that then started one of the worst riots in LA, you should look it up, idk if /pol/ even talks about that chimpout

Oh damn usually just smoke it plain, i forgot thats how alot of ppl smoke it. Sometimes I smoke a spliff(a reefer joint with tobacco) only with friends tho. And i feel you on that tobacco high, my friend rolled one before with American sprite black
(the most expensive pack of cigs you can get) and I passed out in the middle of a crowded room. Was pretty damn crazy and embarrassing

I think all of them got "banned" after they took over /tv/ and 4chan. I a Patrick Stewart pic that needs to be baned too ;(
If you look cool doing it, ppl will follow this is fact.
>>
File: image.jpg (156 KB, 595x595) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156 KB, 595x595
What does /soc/ do for their complexion?
>>
>>23932750
I hate some things about this place, but in the end, I still prefer this website over any other. If this place were gone, I don't know if I could find a replacement.

You mean needle in the benis? Could be possible. Yeah, me neither.
That sounds like one hell of a place. Glad I am far away from such cultural oases.

>prison body
what meme is this

Shit...mud... what difference does it make when I am high man? Give me cows manure as well for all I care. I am a free man after all. America. Freedoms. Burgers. Duh.

At least guns don't figure around here, although getting into a fist fight isn't anything unheard. Especially with bydlo types. I can handle them well as I've grown up around them, but they are still pretty terrible kek. I actually hate that vibe. Eh, grass is greener on the other side.
BUILD THE WALL

I think I have heard about that. Not a clue as to what the fuck happened or why people found it necessary to go out on streets and... just make mayhem?

I've never had a proper spliff or joint. Tried bong once. Was ok. Mostly it was marijuana smoked from a bottle cut in half with a plastic bag ducktaped over the lower end and aluminium foil over the neck. You light it up, pull the bag down and voila, you have a bag full of marijuana smoke! Then you inhale it through a small hole near the neck. Or through a crumpled up aluminium can. The easiest variant, I guess.
How much they cost?

S U I C I D E B O I S
I INJECT ROCK SALT AND SNORT SAND
DO YOU T O O ?
>>23932766
Stay indoors, obviously.
>>
File: you.jpg (176 KB, 944x617) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
176 KB, 944x617
>2016
>not being obviously
Who else /obviously/? I am now, obviously do you even? Now, obviously, I am. Obviously I am. Even! Am. Obviously.
>>
>>23932814
Is that Andrei Tarkovsky?
>>
>>23932832
It is.
Obviously. He is, though as he'd say, "I am. Obviously!".
>>
>>23932836
What are you on about?
>>
>>23932559
Drunk a little
I'm boiling my temp is rising fug
>>
>>23932846
Nothing, obviously.
>>23932876
Ah, I see. Why are you boiling? Having fun, no?
>>
>>23932881
Idk does alcohol raise your temp?
I feel good lol
>>
>>23932916
Maybe vodka does that.
That's nice to hear for a change. You doing anything specific or just feeling bit wasted?
You didn't comment on my edgy coldwave muzak. :/
>>
>>23932921
I'm eating chocolate and horribly dancing to metric

I love it actually, played it for more than five times
>>
>>23932945
Shiny dance?

I actually dug up lots of music today.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 540x536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 540x536
Don't I have ze genes s-senpai

?
>>
>>23932952
Kek idk :xD

What else
The other one was awesome post more
>>
>>23932958
If you're drunk you can convince you are as shiny as you want to be. :-D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9j91LF61V-g
Tanzende Körper verlieren den Verstand...
No idea if you like this, but I found it really good. Been listening to this a lot today.
>>
>>23932966
Convince what with who

I like this one as well keep them coming
>>
>>23933010
I'm joking that a drunk person can convince themselves that they are a lot of things, duh. Guess that flew over your shiny head.

This is cold wave, I think. It has a slow buildup at beginning, but believe me it is worth it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAxMNpZq6ko

My musak taste isn't really based. Just some shit I found out of boredom and what clicked with me.
>>
>>23932806
Thats the same with me, there would be so many wayward 4chaners with no home if this place went down. I'd pay someone to make another on if times get despite

Didn't want to use the broadest term like, "benis" saying that makes my skin crawl. But fuck anywhere your blood veins flow is good I guess. Testicle injection when? Thats a good album name
Its just one of those odd spots where they end up dumping them once they serve time. Lot of rapes in the city next door so I don't think its working

No meme just google it, thats the bod you get while serving time in a merican prison since you can get your ass beat good in there.

I'd take a pile of horse shit over cow's any day at least it drys up and doesn't explode in high consecration. Your a free man till they find your papers aren't in order

I'd rather have everyone go back to fisty cups instead of a texas shootout, or stabbing mexicans love stabbing. Blacks shoot with their eyes closed for what ever reason. Theres so many groups of ppl here I can never get use around them
so no clue if I can beat someone up here. And there ain't no grass at tha border only dirty ass desert dirt least in solcal. They should build a wall around Trump's butt mouth

I'm a bit rusty on that history too, but all i know is he got his ass beat by the foothill division, this during the high police brutality phase of the 80s-90s. Cops didn't get in trouble for it, then the black community got mad and started a big riot
over the injustice and what not. Don't think it was the right thing to do but that was the 90s. Everyone wanted to riot

God damn thats one of the most complicated bongs I've ever heard of, usually their suppose to have a reservoir for water. I built some plastic bottle bongs before but nothing like that seems like you'd get a better high with that bag, thats like what real medical patients do
Depending on the store and location there around $8.50 that's apparently the cheapest you'll get. New York their prob $11
>>
>>23932766
I don't do anything I was born with a dark complexion. In the process of getting it all bleached tho.
>>
>>23933039
I'm convinced that I'm drunk how's that
I will save them when I get back to my laptop
>>
>>23933084
I know there are other chans, but I've never found them as good as the original.

Benis. Man. Benis. Say it loud and clear until your skin is all towards crawling near. Yes, that is how I will call my instrumental musics first album.
Yeah, I guess it isn't.

Our prisons are like Russian ones. Pretty scary.

I'd love to go with a bang, as they say. And my papers shall reach the moon with me as I explode in cowshit.

Well it's less diverse here. Still, I find myself very averse to certain groups as well.
Only gotten in a few fights myself, only one of them was a street fight, but i was in the fifth grade then kek.

TRUMP'S SEXY MOUTH*

Americans are really weird with their riots and shit. I guess it's genetic at this point.
>

It's easy to make. It's not really a bong. We call it parašūts, or parachute. For a good reason, I think.
Yeah, the smoke gets really good in there, so I prefer it that way.

kek, that's expense. Why is New York so costly? JEW YORK, rite? ;)
>>23933101
You'd need a lot of powers of conviction for that with the ammount of alcohol I've drunk, but then again you're probably a pleb that gets drunk on two beers or something.

Sure. Do I post more? I don't think the rest of my stuff is that good or taht you will like it. :/

Still dancing, kek?
>>
>>23933147
>I've
you've*
ehrm, freudian slip
>now I have to convince myself not to drink
>>
>>23933147
Two but I'm aware I am not completely
I'm a fucking grill and a pleb yes I get drunk faster
I ate a shitton of gummy bears after deciding to man up and drink it all without any sweet breaks
I feel exhausted and I have interview for visa to enter France at 9 am I think I will rip now

>you won't like my taste xod;-;
Now you're being shiny

Good night j
>>
>>23933197
I didn't mean to sound abrasive, I'm in just a bit of bad mood.
That's all completely fine. Fuck, I love gummy bears. I wish I had some. ;_;

oh pls ;-:

Sleep thight meen. Hope it goes fine for you.
>>
File: Where the king got his ass beat.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
Where the king got his ass beat.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>23933147
The other chans are pretty damn weird I've been to eight-chan I'm still going thru trauma over that one. Theres some other non "odd" ones but their pretty slow

How can such fowl words ever come out of a gentleman's mouth, solly solly I say. I hope you have a six-stringed bass in all of your songs or else no buy

Yeah I've seen a documentary of russian ones I think there scary. But I think I'd would trade prisons cause euros don't do the whole bitch boy thing like over here
Or you rot in a old east german special police cells. Most likely will be serving cow pies

Thats what happens when theres no diversity you just start dressing and talking the same as your group members. One group tucks their pants into their shoes the other doesn't. Now we got a full street brawl on our hands.
Yeah I've only been in fights when i was younger, usually just stay on the chill side of people's backs.

I'm not the only one that gets a major boner from his thin crappy and slightly tanned lips, right........RIGHT?!

Everyone riots but it seems like we got a little soft with ours in the modern age, think we rioted over more petty shit before. But damn even canada has its moments like when they won the world cup
in hokey and destroyed toronto or what ever city that was in 2011.

Lel thats a perfect name for it, you just ask someone if they want to be a paratrooper and pass the parachute
New york or as you called it by its true zionic name, has one of the toughest polices on tobacco sales. Their idea was to tax the hell out of them to keep people from buying them and boom no one smokes anymore. But that doesn't really solve the problem

>>23933197
Ohhhh I see a future stain on someones carpet with that lethal mixture of beer and gummy bears. Where are the gummy beers at?
I won't so bears now god dammit. But good luck on that interview tomorrow put on your happy face and be nice to those fags
>>
File: VID_20160615_244517764.webm (3 MB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
VID_20160615_244517764.webm
3 MB, 800x600
What tha fuck fourchan!! I type (8)chan and my post gets mark as spam REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE........w-well your spam mr.fourchan man

And I promised a webm for this thread, so hears some raw footage of some uppity coons eating my dog's food.

I will warn you that the acts in this video are graphic and:
Viewers Discretion Is Advised
>>
File: 20160615_210807.jpg (269 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
20160615_210807.jpg
269 KB, 640x480
korean fuck reborting

I missed y'all /soc/familia. So sad to see Beatboxanon is kill. What happened to Mexicanon? Glad to see Pious senpai, Architectureanon and DonkeyKongBongoanon are still carrying the torch. Sorry for being so kill. I have a few excuses tho.

Here's an unsolicited update on my degenerate lyfe:

>Moved to a new apt by myself
>One roommate is cool and considerate but the other is being evicted for being a fuccboi piece of shit who throws temper tantrums and invites his fuccboi friends over and stays up all night smoking, talking about how their problems are caused by everyone else and not by their own arrogant fucking selves. If they get an extension on the eviction, I'm out. They fucking steal my food so I had to move all my shit to my room and I carry a 7inch knife with me at all times in case they try to prove what little fucking worth they have. Goddamn they fucking piss me off. Ugh anyway....forgot this was greentext for a bit.
>Got a normie gf through Tinder
>Sex is amazing but self-esteem issues are rough
>She's super social while I'm a submissive cuccboi
>Not much to talk about but I'm scared of hurting her feelings
>Already hurt her feelings just by trying to reassure her about how I think she's *still* (wrong word) beautiful despite how she thinks she's fat (which she's not) and I keep having to reassure her.
>Wageslaving 20-30hrs a week yet tired af
>Spending too much on eating out and shit
>Still eating ~1500 calories a day like a debressed sadboi despite trying to eat moar
J U S T

It's going aight tho. Work is a lot better with new coworkers. Boss is still a dick sometimes but we get past it. Trying to learn to save money and eat healthier. Next step is exercising. Still have some sadboi days maybe 1-2 times a week. Therapy helps.

How are my senpais?

P.S. Pls forgive for slow (U)s. My laptop battery is no more and I have to save up for a new one so I'm left to my phone.

I love you gais.
>>
>>23931577
uh suh du

>>23928400
>Tell that gook I loved him and he was BAE
S-senpai... :0
Why must such sweet lies drip from thy lips?
Germ told me about your situation a while ago and ordered me to send my condolences, but I was too anxious to say anything. I saw that you more or less came to terms with it, so I won't pry. I do have to say that some feels were felt because lately my mom has been sacrificing so much for me and my siblings, and she still does, especially after we left my dad, who caused her so many years of grief. Now I find myself hiding a lot of my problems from my mom because of pride and guilt. I want her to think I'm grown and I don't want to burden her after so many years of giving her an undeserved cold shoulder. Anyway, psychotherapy has been helping me sort my emotions out. The thing about therapy is that I think a lot of people consider it a meme because the talking part of it seems just as effective (if not less effective) as talking to friends/family/anons. The process of hearing/seeing one's thoughts seems crucial to finding resolve. Although, I'd say therapy seems more reliable for most people, as long as it's affordable/accessible. I've been going voluntarily for the past 4 years, to 4 different therapists, with breaks in between. I think they helped a lot, despite how they didn't change my situation. I expected them to at first, but after a while I realized therapy was more of a guide when I felt lost. Anyway, sorry if my spiel turns you off. I just feel compelled to break down the stigma that surrounds therapy because I think a lot of anons could benefit from it. Of course, my spoiled ass gets it for free because I'm /poorfag/. THANKS OBAMA (actually).

So what's this presentation all about? I don't think I've ever known your age.
>>
>>23928400
Pls forgib 4 my degenerate tier wall of words. So tired I didn't notice till I bosted. Sumimasen...OTL
>>
>>23933338
I was on there for a while on their /pol/, /leftypol/, /lit/ and /fringe/. The /fringe/ was probably the best board as it was a board dedicated to literal occult. The ammount of information you could find there was staggering. I'm not sure if it still exists, that board. But the quality of discussions was something you'd never see on /x/.

>bitch boy
kek, they actually do, at least the Russian ones.
The whole prison is divided between castes. The average caste is a muzhik and zekhi, which means a man, basically that means you're in for a good offence and act all appropriate according to prison rules. I'm not entirety sure what sets you in that class. Upper class is vor, or thief. Vori i zakone, or thieves in law, basically either you've been in prison all your life and have immense respect or simply happen to be part of criminal organisation. Then you have the underclass, kreisie, or the lefties. They vary a lot, some do better than others and are in that caste for their own reasons, but the worst are probably the petuhi, or roosters. To become a petuh you must fuck up really bad or go in prison for rape, etc. Petuh means you're the bitch boy. Petuh can't touch whatever higher caste touches, petuh can't refuse a higher caste, etc. Petuh is always at the receiving end. This is a rough sketch of things. They have whole sorts of retarded rules as well, I can't recall all of them. But from what I've heard, I'd rather not find myself in prison at all.

All the diversity that we have has proved to be quite troublesome kek. Your social class determines what you are and how you act however. There are lots of upper class Russians and they act nothing like the variety that squats on the street corners. Neither is the average Russian like that.

I've always found it so uncanny that it became hot.

kek, at least our sport fans are relatively tame.
That's what I will ask if I ever do that again lel.
2long2continue, but HEBREWS AND THEIR USURY AT IT ALWAYS DAMN
>>
>>23933355
>33355
Nice.
Iirc, it was bannable at one time to even mention that word in your post.

Those bastards are really bold kek. At first I thought I was looking at king sized cat though.
>>23933884
What a handsome man, oh my goodness! Almost made my sexual organs spin. ;) No homo though.

>lives with fuccboi
>hasn't knocked him flat out cold yet
I thought Asians was supposed to be ancient martial artist kangs and shiet.

>normie gf through Tinder
More details.
>sex is amazing
Visual evidence. Also what happens when the benis goes out of the bagina? Would it died?
>cuccboi
ayy what a kuk
i fuked yo ho boi
yous a kuk boi
uh uh uh
that's what yo bitch said
t. rapper
>wageslaving
You working part time or something? Tell me more pham.
>eating out and shit
JUST FUCK MY WALLET UP
JUST DON'T DO IT. YESTERDAY YOU SAID TOMORROW. JUST STOP IT. MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE. JUST!
>still eating despite trying to eat more
I have the opposite problem. I eat like a cow, yet don't gain weight. There is a photo of me from Auswitzsch if you're curious how far this has taken me in the previous thread. You might find me hot or something bby. ;))

S A D B O I S
FUCK WHERE YOU FROM FROM FROM
>next step is exercising
Already doing this. Never takes up any longer than thirty minutes. Calistehnics only. If I didn't fuck around and had shorter rests, it would take fifteen to twenty minutes. Not that hard tbqh.

I'm OK. Was just bit sad you didn't love me and I am heartbroken now. :(

I'm trying to earn some cash for a computer myself. Will have to wait for berry season. If you know what I mean. Berry... my... uh. ;)

>gais
Hmm, what did he mean by this?
>>
>>23933889
Lies? Oh, that's the truth, the bitter truth. La vérité, l’âpre vérité...
I've been coming to terms with it. Truth is that it might happen now or ten years down the line. Now that I know it, I assume each ilness or weakness from the mother is a sure sign of death, but I am overreacting. However, there is a real risk of that tumor thing going worse at any moment, so it's bit like, as Germanon said, having Damocles sword over your head. Tumors come in many varieties, most of the times they aren't fatal, from what I've read, but they can assume growths that can become fatal. So it's up to chance. There is very little of what I can do, however, it is according to my line of thinking the best course of action to do something that I want to do and something that would make my mother proud, that is, pursuing education.
Reading this reminds me of what my own mother has done. She has worked hard for all of us and had her own grievances as well. I sometimes weep over having given her the cold shoulder at times as well. Actually, each small bit of whatever transgression against her feels like a cut in my own flesh now. But I can't rest on that and let it eat me away.
I do realise therapy might help. I don't dismiss it. I wouldn't dismiss medication either. Obviously, talking to a doctor won't change your situation per se, but it might change the view of your own situation and what can you do regarding it. Well my own therapy has been these threads, in a way, so you're right. I've told you all more than I have told anyone that I know of. You guys know too much about me now lel. I still hold much in myself, I always have, but this place has been a sweet release.

I'm nineteen. Germanon is making the presentation. :O
>>23933905
Don't worry, no owen for you. ;)
>>
Ask a guy that just sneezed out some spare rib anything.
>>
Good evening lads.
>>23935823
Are you an anti-natalist by any chance?
>>
>>23935823
How long did they sit in the crock pot for? And is it truely better out than in

Will start up on my (You)(s) in a quick moment
>>
File: cKYjYaLy2OG.gif (883 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
cKYjYaLy2OG.gif
883 KB, 320x240
A week of sleeping very little and yesterday was a little drunk, stayed up rather late jumping and what not

Had to wake up early as well to go apply for Visa for France as I might go if I get one in July, I'm known to have bad luck but today was just JUST
So an hour waiting to find out we needed a bank statement for last three months of someone that has a steady flow and willing to give in written confirmation that he will cover our stay there, I DUCKING KNEW this kind of shit is required which is why I asked retartet teacher if we needed to bring them DUCKING 3 days ago
She said not at all
We get there and they tell us that NO we can;t apply without one so I call my father to come asap to the next city to Ducking get me one , had to run across the city to meet him at the bank while hungover, exhausted, reeking of beer, and under the hot sun
And there trying to hide my tired face and eyes, and SMELL from him
Then I run across the city back to the agency
Turns out my friend's photos need to have a white background and she can;t leave the line else she'll lose her turn, so I run over across the street to get her pictures fixed
duckingfinally.jpg I get my shite ready and it's my turn, I finish with the first part of the application, half my data is sent and I paid
Time to get my fingerprint taken , what happens ?
System goes down, nothing is working and it's not an internal issue, it's from the French council, and they have no idea when will it be fixed
So no Visa for me till they get it done
>;-;

Over here leaving the country is a series of paperwork into a paperwork that has to start a month before due date in order to be allowed to leave the country
Waking up early in the morning in order to be allowed in by 12 PM
Picture Kafka's Trial literally.
>>
File: 109-grand-water.jpg (86 KB, 620x831) Image search: [Google]
109-grand-water.jpg
86 KB, 620x831
>>23928098

I googles it, looks Russian tbqh

I'm confessing to (You)
t. Pious I ....

I do not get this joke either

The director once said in an interview
> "This is a diary of our own molestation by the Serbian government... It's about the monolithic power of leaders who hypnotize you to do things you don't want to do. You have to feel the violence to know what it's about."
t. Srdjan Spasojevic

I would watch it again even

In history of architecture courses we started with a little into on prehistoric techniques, then the Egyptians, Greeks, and Romans
Vitruvius was mentioned only, never went into detail
Greeks and their temples, amphitheaters,...
Kek I liked brutalism, the massive concrete structures
>

Yes, I do not take initiative either
I'm not if it's for a purpose other than socializing itself
But do you step forward ?

I hear my voices differently I guess
but my friend tells me that in foreign languages especially English my voice becomes shiny

It's a lame reply but eh my head is barely functioning after this shite day.
>>
>>23933884
Koreanon-paii OuO

Good to know you're improving
Read your post on the bus when I had barely enough battery but made kek and smile and all sorts of feels

Tell us moar about gf, how qt, is she gook liek (You) -That's best type tho don be mad sAnpaii

What are working foar

Nadu Sarangharyo Koreanon
Glad to see you still check in with us.
>>
File: Capture.png (826 KB, 753x639) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
826 KB, 753x639
What year is it tho
>>
>>23933884
He got deported and/or decapitated.
>>
Here is that music post I got saved up, I don't know if you care to listen though.
>>23936174
I did some musical exploration. Here is what I found. No bully. I know my taste isn't really based.

Something along the lines of what you listen to.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEDFvIRyrWs
Like this one in particular.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJCKwqyR7KY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_c8a6aySgE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2ZoRwyIf3w

This is apparently cold wave (?). I like this a lot. This track is very good throughout.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAxMNpZq6ko
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRGWbtnmZdA
This is absolutely lovely. I love the cold numbness to it. Not sure if that is your cup of coffee. My absolute favourite from today though. Catches my feelings very well: somewhat numb and melancholy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=povMIUZGkQ8
This one is actually very recent. My type of musical aesthetic, I think. Second favourite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oAR3jpAAp4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9j91LF61V-g
One of my favourites. Third one, I'd say. I think it is punk-ish? What do you think? I might be off, but I'd say it's something like that with some synth.
>tfw I'm not an edgy West German youth in 80's
Tanzende Körper verlieren den Verstand...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_05FzTeIca8
Just a silly tune, not sure if you are into this. Probably too electronic for you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqwxOv8LFwM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgjZzK7c0Sc

Just some stuff. Will reply to you in a seperate post since I don't want my PC going AWOL on me with all the links in one post. You don't have to listen through all of it. Finding new music wasn't that hard as I found.

>completely optional
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caP3tAmMEbc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyUKTxeIGLU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcFwhXTvMi8
>>
>>23936160
>this entire post
:/
Hope they fix their shit and you get your VISA. Sleep more for fucks sakes, you're killing yourself like that.

>tfw superior European citizen
>can walk from Helsinki to Lisbon without any problem
>>23936174
>looks Russian
REEE? Actually, it might.

I'll take your confession only if you convert to my superior Lutheran faith.

I just find weddings a huge memefest, so no wonder you don't. Especially Palestinian ones kek.

So he is literally telling them Serbian government fucks their boipucci kek.

So you haven't even read one of the founding fathers of arhitecture? Hmm, I thought they'd make you read him, but I am wrong, again.

I don't like brutalism. Some of it is fine, but it's pretty ugly. Literally.

I sometimes do. I used to act really silly when meeting someone. Typically helped to ease the atmosphere, only then I got more serious. Nowadays I'm just all about polite "Hello my name is this and that and how are you" etc.

It is very shiny in English kek.

That's ok, you're tired af.
>>
>>23935196
Ducking hell I missed out on a lot then, that /fringe/ board sounded like yhe god-tier one. What a damn shame /x/ has nothing going for it now I miss the days where people streamed ghost activity

Whelp don't sign me up for their next scared straight visit I guess that just a global thing. Idk whats so fabulous about have boypussy on a leash but it must be fun
So if I ever go to prison over there it would be better if it was for manslaughter or assault cause I'll be a zekhi, idk how europe view on thieves is but I'd go for that too. But at least I can be rest ensured that the peodos reach a kind of justice when their in.
I hear that some of the petuhi over here get jumped right off the back since people find out what your in for don't know what happens after all that. I should ask my dad since hes a federal CO. And the rooster name just tells me what goes down* with them
I do like the hierarchy system there tho seems like it puts the right people in their place other than the crimelords, but baby steps

Fuck I have to cut this short I'm about to head out for a bit

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>23936319
It wasn't exactly like /x/. Imagine /x/ occult threads, but with much more emphasis on occult and with lots of knowledgable people and with less retarded "how do i summon succubus" types.

kek, I remember watching that show. Some of the inamates were obviously acting too tough, especially for their offenses
It depends on how well you handle the initial impression in prison. They actually ask you a bunch of questions, the prisoners, and then they decide on you being this or that. What status you get in one prison stays with you in all the rest of them.
For how long has your dad been doing that?
I think the hierarchy exists everywhere, it's just more obvious there.

have a good time m9

DUM DUM FROGPOSTER
>>
>>23928732
Same screw kids, save the windows

Speaking of old shows, I used to love Malcolm in the middle

I haven't understood a word of that

You 'muricans have a lot going on there, so much to do, here literally nothing other than eatcing somewhere (all places have the same menu) or a film in the only cinema that brings new films, which is quite new

It is a compliment
Hey I take that compliment bak
Well there are surprisingly moar people today and Koreasenpai is here briefly

An urban city sounds exciting to explore, I would prefer when settling a countryside or something similar, but I would like to live my "young" years in NY
Would you consider moving to another state if you could
MI Dearborn is ducking Palestinian-infested all of my relatives are there, keep away kek
Wat, I imagine that is difficult to breathe through.
>>
>>23936231
>if you care to listen though
Nu :x:x-D
Of course silly
Will give thoughts in a few

>>23936249
I laid down on the couch and found myself awake four hours later

It's shite tbqh, some of us including me have an IL ID and Jordanian passport and Palestinian nationality imagine the level of coordination we'd need and amount of applications

If I do not will you be hanging Manifesti's on my doors ?
>See what I did there :x--D

>so no wonder you don't
What did he mean by you

I do no think they do even abroad

The characteristics are those of ugly(bulk and massive amount of concrete, little openings) but those make it appealing to me

>* Nowadays I'm just all about "Pious reporting in took a swim......and so on and so on -sniff-sniff-:---D-*
>>
>>23936487
Ducking PC died as I was about to do the captcha. :/

Don't call me silly, only I can do that. :-x-D

Drunken sleep is very loose kind of sleep. It doesn't really make you well rested, it just kills the drunkedness and leaves you with a hangover together with tiredness. Did you sleep any more?

I can't really comment on that as I have superior passport, but can you explain to me why do you have Jordanian passport? And yeah, the paperwork sounds like hell. I'm really glad I can travel around Europe and most of the world rather freely. Shucks, really, that you are in such a bad position. Hopefully you get a proper citizenship one day.

I might. Depends. Maybe. Maybe not.
>Yes, I do, that is obvious, duh. :-d

He means a lot, but none can understand that poor soul, thus he suffers.

>I do not think they do even abroad
Hmm, is this part of a recipe for an Armenian dish, or are you just making attempts at communication? If it is the later, I applaud your earnest attempts, but I find them hard to follow.

They are boring. If I want massive and bulky, I like the Art Deco type of arhitecture as used in skyscrapers, or at least the concepts for such buildings.

Are you making fun of me? Because you shouldn't as I am a very serious man with very serious thoughts and with very serious air about myself.
>kek though :x-A-D
>>
PC keeps dying more than it should. Getting real sick of this bullshit.
>>
Would applying large amounts of cold water directly on my laptop help me with my overheating issues?
>>
>>23936231
I listened to half of them, then had a fight with mother so it fukked up my mood I can't listen to anything anymore

I like The Wipers tbqh (Did I post this already)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXBK16ffWQs

I really like the second link tho -HA HA HA

Second group are ones I listen to yesterday, I really like the second link -Derniere Nuit
I actually played it so many times yesterday

Third one has a nice tune, but I did not like the singing so much

Grauzone reminds me of Bauhaus, I like the links

This is where I stopped for reasons above
>Too electronic
I try anything really, sometimes I do like but what I listen to mostly depends on my mood

>>23936604
Always have a notepad file open and paste there and save every few sentences, that's what I do

A do not tell me what to do
B it was a parody

No, will probably sleep earlier than 4 AM tonight tho as I am still so tired still
I had a strange dream about being on a bus with many people who are supposedly relatives and there was some weird magic going

Palestinians living in the Israeli part do not have a palestinian ID therefore no Palestinian Passport(Even that is relatively new)
It was back in the day when Israel was first established they decided that Palestinians are to be moved to Jordan and Palestinian is not to exist anymore..blah blah
tl;dr
We got cucked and needed some document to travel, Israel decided we're Jordanian

I do not like weddings at all fyi

>Kek
Alright my bad, I do not think they made students read Vitruvius even abroad*

You do like your ornament,I noticed
Depends really I like a variety of styles, depends on building itself
But if there's something I hate is most of that kunt frank gehry's work and related material

No I am not. It's precisely the opposite and so on and so on...
>>
>>23936696
>>23936787
JUST
>>
Another day another r8 thread, balls are as dry as they were the day before.
>>
>>23936908
>Dis nigga
>>
File: Hegesias, the Death-Persuader.jpg (8 KB, 200x303) Image search: [Google]
Hegesias, the Death-Persuader.jpg
8 KB, 200x303
>>23936828
What did you argue about? Are you OK? I know this is a redundant thing to ask, but, you know...

You already did. I have already noticed what I dislike about that group. I like how they start they song. Somewhere in the middle, I feel like they become much looser and weaker in composition and execution. So I love Wipers when they start playing, but feel indifferent when I reach the middle of their songs and am completely uninterested by the end. I form my thoughts too quickly, I think.

>but I did not like the singing much
Aye, it's not distinctive enough.

>Bauhaus
I will check that name out.

I'm really glad you enjoyed most of my links. The rest of it is quite electronic, I'm still messing around with various genres. I looked into post-punk, new wave and cold wave. Will definitely post more recommendations if I find something real good. That Talking Heads album was the bomb; I posted a link earlier ITT.

I sometimes do that, but notepad eats energy too. You do that too? Or did you mean you would do that if you were in my shoes? I thought you had a decent computer.
>A
Do not tell me what *not to do* or I will make mincemeat out of you and make the old man Stirner turn in his grave out of joy for being a free spirit and asserting the freedoms of creative nothing, which cannot be defined. OK? :x-x-D
>B
You were merely pretending to be retarded, am I rite? ;-^)

kek, what?
We should do that with the non-citizen Russians here so they can finally fuck off to Russia and sing their "CCCP was heavens on Earth" gospel there, far away from us.

What do you mean by abroad? Roman Empire?

I do, I like the small things, the details and what not.
I will check that work out to see if I can like it out of contrarian reasons and in spite of you.

You're a poor man's Žižek and you know that. Read picture related, maybe you will get some useful ideas. ;) If only his work wasn't lost, alas. :/
>>
>>23936828
>>23936959
Speaking of dreams, I've seen some pretty fucked up shit myself. I don't remember it well, but it was pretty damn disturbing.

>Sleep earlier than 4AM
Why use AM? 24-hour format is the superior format for time.

Anyways, that shucks. :/
>>
>>23937001
>001
Missed

I was glad that I did, I think of dreams as entertainment and I haven't this kind of dreams for a long time

Nigga I'm a confused Jordanio-Israeli-Palestinian my do's and don't's aren't mine

My head feels heavy on my neck

>>23936959
Old boring shite, apparently my "attitude" and cynicism
It's alright

Actually I like when they as if, for a moment, forget the rest, and the track feels suspended , and vast

>Talking heads
I only know this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O52jAYa4Pm8
How early itt ?

No I do that, it's pretty decent but it's becoming slower, but that't not the reason it's my autism for sometimes I just close the window mid-post instead of minimizing, or sometimes it just closes on its own

I choose option B

>We
>Us
I never heard of "Latvians" until (You) and that is not even remotely proof enough

The holy brit empire of wankers

> in spite of you
>Taking my "opinions" seriously

I think this is it for me,
>That shucks
When do you intend to sleep
>do you intend to sleep
My posts and presence are lame today hopefully will improve that tomorrow

Ar labu nakte J and mina-san.
>>
>>23937150
>>23937150
Yeah, I pulled off the Latvian with those digits. Off by one.

I am sometimes completely devoid of dreams, but sometimes I am overwhelmed by presense of them. I sometimes see

cryptic dreams. And most of the times I am very well aware of what they are pointing towards to. Typically it is some

issue I have put for the later, but it turns up like that. Favourite recent dream? Mine was being in one of my

dreamscapes.

Oh, that thing again. I guess she will come back and apologise soon enough. You know, one day you will look at these

things back and thing sweetly of them. Sometimes after a person has become devoid of some problem, or rather

unfavorable circumstances, they become fond of them for some reason. Amor fati, I guess.

You know, that sounds like classical music. It uses dramatic silence and pauses like that very often, depending on the

piece. Haydn does that in one of my favourite symphonies, I think it was the 39th or 29th, I always forget ( it was in

minor key ).

Will listen to that a bit later. Don't want to crash now. ;_;
Yesterday, with my talks with drawanon. Not too long ago.

How old is it? Never had that happen to me though. I sometimes hit backspace key or something similar, so I end up

flushing mine like that.

You're not retarded. Maybe a bit retartet. :-x-D

AT LEAST WE'RE A REAL COUNTRY.

There is only one """"""Holy"""""" ""Empire"", but that isn't that one.
Say these words after me and not laugh your guts out
>Holy
>Roman
>Empire
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP.

I hate it when you say that, I genuinely do. Anyways, I didn't like his work, most of it. You were right.

Late, maybe around five. No, they aren't.

Ar labu nakti. Nakte klāt atkal, mīna-san.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160616_19-27-0.jpg (52 KB, 540x853) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160616_19-27-0.jpg
52 KB, 540x853
>Kik game

Mum im havin sex again!
>>
S A D B O I S
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6HS0vBr_NQ
S O F T
S Y N T H S
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61YwFHn-SFE
A masterpiece of modern music.
t. master musician
>>
Hold me please, I'm about to tell you how I visit boards other than soc.

I also enjoy posting online my 2 grand I saved up for my first car. Better yet I bought euro because I have nothing to show for. Borderline useless.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFWHB40N4pE
ABSOLUTELY CORE
>>23937810
I visit /lit/ and /mu/ mostly.

WHY?
>>
>>23937826
>I visit /lit/ and /mu/ mostly
Oldfag here and I didn't know those existed
>>
>>23937833
There exists a board for mentally ill people who like drawn horses as well.
>>
>>23937837
I'll make sure to check it out, thanksies.
>>
File: 2016_05_30_23.40.31.png (184 KB, 376x703) Image search: [Google]
2016_05_30_23.40.31.png
184 KB, 376x703
Came here to seek for gf, all I found was mental illness!
>>
File: Longer VS Shorter hair 2.jpg (1 MB, 2186x1159) Image search: [Google]
Longer VS Shorter hair 2.jpg
1 MB, 2186x1159
Hello lads, can you please tell me which is better?

Left (longer hair) OR Right (shorter hair)?
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 241x403) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 241x403
>>23937854
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>23937892
Home ;D
>>
>>23937854
I came here to make fun of the mentally ill, turns out I am autism :/
>>23937856
Usually I'd say longer, but the shorter suits you better.
>>
Checkit tho
>>
>>23937995
I guess we never get what we want, do we? Hah!
>>
>>23937999
I spoke too soon, checked Satan!

This isn't mine;

Girl smiled and said hi, be right back planning our life together.
>>
>>23937995
>Usually I'd say longer, but the shorter suits you better.
Okay thanks
>>
>>23938005
I am making fun of you guys though?
>>23938007
I like the name Lucy better.

>This isn't mine;
Whatever you say Mr.Bond.

How did you know I was smiling omg :D
>>23938018
Go with even longer though anyways.
No problem friend. I live in London, I am Arab too, s-so we g-good?
>>
>>23938031
>I am making fun of you guys though?
Yeah I guess so. I guess this is my exit. Id like to find the hat that says "fool" on it and I'll wear it with joy.

Good game friend.
>>
>>23938031
>Whatever you say Mr.Bond.
Long story, maybe half of it was mine.
>How did you know I was smiling omg :D
Because when you said that "I didn't know who you were", it clicked that night. It pieced together. Or simply because it's what I'd do.
>>
>>23938031
>Go with even longer though anyways.
yeah man, I was planning indeed on letting it grow longer, I just wanted to know others opinion on it at this current stage before it grows way longer than this
>I live in London, I am Arab too, s-so we g-good?
I live in the US, and although I usually say that I'm fully berber I am actually 1/4 or even less arab, though I am not religious, and yea we good I guess
>tfw only 1/4 or even less arab but look fully arab
>>
That feel when you're from /pol/ and considering setting up a blog on Tumblr expressing your real opinions as if they're part of the BDSM community because it will drive people wild and you can freely express yourself.
>>
File: _2016-06-16 17-59-26.jpg (32 KB, 540x528) Image search: [Google]
_2016-06-16 17-59-26.jpg
32 KB, 540x528
I can safely say that I'm no longer confused.

Wrong pic baah.
>>
>>23938042
Well the "fool" spot is occupado rn, but be prideful gurl, not many choose to wear it.

This is my game and I make the rules, but I don't how to play, is it good still?
>>23938053
The real James wouldn't have changed his story, he would've let Le Chiffre torture him again.

I didn't ask that though, maybe think it.
Did you now, and is it what you want.
>>23938065
In the end it's up to you, but I preferably like long hair, on both women and men.
>US
Kek, me too. I was just being a filthy liar.
Really? You do look Arab, but you also look Dominican/Puerto Rican as well.
>not religious
Absolutely haram, how will you win Fatima's heart here?
Yes, I made new friend, and dw I get mistaken for Middle Eastern at times as well.
>>23938066
>>23938080
So you're shortly confused?
>>23938075
I like pain, does that make me a mascochist by definition?

Anyways wtf am I doing here? I gotta put my half inch screw into a tight 3/8 hole, will it hurt her?
>>
>>23938103
>Well the "fool" spot is occupado rn, but be prideful gurl, not many choose to wear it.
>This is my game and I make the rules, but I don't how to play, is it good still?
Yeah, i guess I got spared a bit hah. Game of a lifetime, will not play again but will recommended it on steam.

IGN 9.9/10

>The real James wouldn't have changed his story, he would've let Le Chiffre torture him again.

Haha, need time for that.

>I didn't ask that though, maybe think it.
Did you now, and is it what you want.
Have to check the weather.

>So you're shortly confused?
Intermediately
>>
I was correct on rating "dix" though. Think it, and you'll know the answer.
>>
t.the mystery in itself.
>>
>>23936387
I see what you mean, its like a more serious and professorial place you can learn or catch up on occult, I'm sure you can get alot of questions answered by non shitters. I have a feeling alot of those pros were fat british grill witches

Scared Straight is a trip I feel pretty bad sometimes about the kidz and nigglets with the lite offenses, those inmates in the show are most likely the most well behaved ones since their around chilldrin. Maybe the guards told them to up the ante since their on the tellie nation or globally wide.
If their going to find out what I did, I'd might as well add some juicy adjectives to my story to keep them from realizing I'm a loser pedick. Probably doesn't help I'm a merican, they'd probably give me a cheeky name like, "Obama 'jon Wayne"
Pretty sure hes been doing that for fifteen years now, hes still doing it last I remember his last rank was lieutenant. Theres alot of training you have to do to keep that job so I'm surprised hes still at it.
Thats true its still based in most cultures, but america doesn't even seem it cares about hierarchy, muh land of the free

THE JEWS SEE YOU }(o) ^ )
>>
>>23938103
Makes you someone who's probably fun to slap around a bit? I don't know, I just think I can do race play from a neo nazi perspective super easy because I'm basically writing myself. Could throw in some subtle red pills along the way, see if I can introduce race realism to race play..

Also all dat female attention would feel bretty gud. Just need to avoid letting it get to my head and express shit in public.
>>
>>23936393
I don't think visiting my local jose at the mechanic is more worth then burying a shoebox tbqh

Sir malcolm in the middle was funny too but I only watched it in my preteens, because i think I wasn't allowed to watched it as a kid like the simpsons and south park.

Yeah I just reread that part, thats what I get for typing on my phone and not proof reading like a dumb dumb
I'd hate to admit thats true, but thats true. There is a lot to do here aslong as its cool for you to be there. But don't get me wrong theres places in 'mericaland that are boring ass dry shit. Like where all our corn comes from the mid west, teens just get bored and do hard drugs and rekt their lives.
Shit if you come here you'll be eating 2x that. But damn that theater is really that new? Have you seen anything decent lately

I'm glad mama granny thought that was nice
I saw his post, I need to shoot him a (You) really quick, think I might have been tagged in his post need to leave an upvote

That sounds like fun as long as its not some super uber sketchy part of town. Shit I feel ya on livin your "young" years tho
I've have been thinking a lot about that, i wouldn't mind a change in scenery, I'd move to washington state or maybe a non-gweedo east coast state
Kek I'll remeber that don't know if michigan will ever see my black arse. I do want to see the great lakes tho
The news over hyped that once again just a inconvenience
>>
File: IMG_20160616_163332010.jpg (3 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160616_163332010.jpg
3 MB, 3264x1836
>>23936160
God damn that was just one of those days thats just a complete waste of time. That whole post makes me want to rage at something

And that whole running episode sounded like a gosh dang joke in a sitcom. I'm just glad you were able to hide your dragon breath and drunkard smell away from your pops
>bank statement
>written confirmation
>white background
>only works when french feel like it

Why don't they just tell you straight up you can't go. That's straight bureaucracy at it finest reminds me of my fun DMV visits.
Thats one of those times where you wish you could tell yourself in the past not to waste your time.

I hope those french faguettes get their shit in gear so you can go play paperwork girl again

Have a cheerful picture I took today, hope it helps
>>
>>23933884
What tha fuck man what is up with that roomate seriously?
Did he just move in with you to just smoke up in ther or something. Theres no way he could get his eviction extended fuccbois shouldn't get one
You should just put the food back and leave mouse traps for that rat bastard and his friends. And a aluminum bat would look a little more threatening

I hope you get things settled with your new lady friend, self-esteem issues can fuck up a relationship senpai, maybe you could just throw your cards and tell her about it
and see what she says. I f she's not freaked out that your a 4chan dweller than maybe its meant to be.

>I think she's *still* beautiful despite
Fuuuuuuc shots fired man, I hate how sensitive you have to be with that. But taking about weight is always like dealing with a load gun

And if you want to save money and eat healthy, you could cut any fast food you eat during lunch and just bring something in. You already cook alot so that shouldn't be too bad

I'm signing off for tonight DonkeyKongBongoanon(???) out
>>
File: snapshot4.jpg (23 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
snapshot4.jpg
23 KB, 640x480
Hey lads, I'm alive!

Do you ever find yourself wondering about how your parents have affected you during your upbringing? I am experiencing a lot of negative byproducts of my upbringing and getting into a lot of conflict with my family from it.
>>
>>23938126
Yes you did, sole survivor.
>will not play
B-but everyone has their own version they play...kinda like pokemans lel.
>tfw I have steam account but no computer
Am I a retart?
>9.9/10
If only this was a rate thread...

>check the weather
Please do, I need to know if I should wear my Prada bag with my Mark Jacobs sandals or nah

Same here.
>>23938136
Tu veux dix noisettes?
>>23938208
You got some fetishes going there friend.
Not that I like pain, but I have high tolerance to it, not in a sexual context. Pretty sure there would be a way to turn it into sexual energy though, turn the laughter into pleasure aye.
>race play
Brah...
I've se- I mean a friend told me of a webm of a white gurl dominating several black guys wearing a KKK hood and calling them negroes and related... were you in it?

I guess but idk, I would keep my sexual fantasies to myself, or whatever it is you are trying to say kek.
>>
>>23936160
What you deserve, hmph :'(
>>23938341
I am dead apparently.

Sometimes, I am pretty sure a lot do. No one is gonna be 100% completely what their parent's or envisioned what one was to be.
>>
>>23939038
Of course I'm in it, I gave everyone the KKK masks and rope to hang them with after we were done filming
>>
>>23939050
Savage.
When is the next "meeting" comrade ;)
>>
>>23939052
I ain't no commie.
>>
>>23939038
>B-but everyone has their own version they play...kinda like pokemans lel.
Gotta catch them all!
>am I a retart?
I ask my self everyday
>Please do, I need to know if I should wear my Prada bag with my Mark Jacobs sandals or nah
Yes/no/maybe

;)~~

>Tu veux dix noisettes?
Mon ami I never had
>>
File: s a d b o i s.jpg (16 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
s a d b o i s.jpg
16 KB, 480x640
S A D
B O I S
S A X
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zg5tBerJEfM
>>23938142
I have a feeling the large majority of the supposed practitioners of occult are bored out of mind NEETs with a strange

hobby to pass away their indistinct days.

Just like with all reality shows, I can't shake off the feeling of that something is fake. That's just my guts.
Haha, but they check your papers mang. If you refuse to show them up, that's a sure sign you's in a wild ride. They'd

probably do that, kek.
Fifteen years is a lot of time. I bet he has seen some interesting shit. Ever ask him about that?
L A N D
O F T H E
F R E E

Jews can't get me mate, we became almost "Judenfrei" during the WW2.
>>23937856
No idea tbqh.
>>23938341
Mostly about the negative things of my upbringing, yes.

Since when did Al-Qaeda get internet connections, my fellow moslem?
>>
People are power, they can bring you up or bring you down.

>Rome
>>
File: communism101.jpg (109 KB, 780x652) Image search: [Google]
communism101.jpg
109 KB, 780x652
>>23939079
>I ain't no commie
Your horrid use of syntax and double negatives say otherwise.
I will help you out though.
>
>>23939431
Pochinkamon?
>I ask my self everyday
I believe in you bud.
Yes
>;)~~
What dis mean...
I asked if you want them, not had them.
>>
Comrade Stalin did nothing wrong.
>raised them literacy rates
>made USSR a superpower
>increased production God-only-knows-how-many-times fold
>etc.
So what if he killed a few trillion Russian muzhiks, I am not a Russian anyways, so he did literally nothing wrong.
t. expert in politics
>>
File: image.jpg (239 KB, 710x1710) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
239 KB, 710x1710
>post some of your ew-tier music
You mean my taste in music in general? I tend to listen to studio killers, evanescence, halsey, Christina perri, Lana del Rey, Ellie Goulding, Marina and the Diamonds, Adele, Melanie Martinez, G-easy, Asking Alexandria, Journey, Aerosmith, Taylor Swift, The chain smokers, Sia, and The Pretty Reckless.

If you can't tell my tastes are stuck in 2008 and I like husky toned female singers.

>what aren't you doing
I'm not learning to play the violin, or taking boxing and archery classes like I want to and should be doing right now. I'm also not watching all the anipoo or mangos that I have written down on my must watch/must read list

>why are you a Fucking Neet weirdo
I have a job, a partner, and I start college next year so not exactly NEET. But if it helps all I do after work is stay cooped up in my house playing video games, reading erotic manga, watching crime shows, or having sex

>video games
I've pretty much just been playing WoW and sometimes Magic the gathering on my phone. Want to get back into Endless Legend and Garry's mod

>books you are currently reading
Just finished reading Dead Ice by laurell k Hamilton, like two nights ago, finally caught up to in the long as fuck series

>films
Really need to go see the conjuring 2 and I'm goi to piss my pants over suicide squad, not apologizing for it either

>general discussion
Going to get Chinese later tonight, probably play more WoW, just redownloaded the Sai art application on my laptop idek how it got deleted, and probably going to watch law and order on my tablet as I give this computer a good cleaning
>>
>>23939481
>What dis mean...
>I asked if you want them, not had them.
Double tongue, it means versatility. (It's not fun to explain >.>)

Then I'm confused and idk. I'm exiting, this is getting werd.
>>
>>23939481
>Your horrid use of syntax and double negatives say otherwise
>implying 'ain't no' isn't widely established in many dialects
>implying you didn't exactly what they meant
>>
they say it ain't no double negative like it do but they don't
>>
>Evanescence
Is it 2006?
>violin
I wish I had learn that, it so based, I have a cousin who plays in the national orchestra in Mexico. Teach me.
>erotic manga
>>23939502
Oh, I understand ;););)
Explain anyways.

It always gets werd when I'm around, but don't go...
>>23939504
>you didn't exactly what they meant
I exactly what mean
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 500x373
>>23939532
Yeah I tend to stick to the music I like for years, I just recently bought some new music from Halsey, Melanie, and marina. I've like AA since I was 19 and evanescence since I was 10. If it ain't broke don't fix it amirite?

>...
...giggity?
>>
>>23939580
>implying it ain't not broken
Yes though lol, I am like that too.
Who them? I'm more of cleaner sound on vocals, but something like Amy Winehouse right?
Would you mind dropping some muzak btw?
Also, I am gonna assume you lied to me about the violin hmph.
>giggity
Ew no, go away perv.
>>
File: feminist1.png (50 KB, 548x394) Image search: [Google]
feminist1.png
50 KB, 548x394
>>23939628
>ew no go away perv
it can't stop it wont stop

>lied to me about the violin
nah, i actually in september when i get an extra paycheck am going to buy my first beginners violin and beginners violin sheet music book

>drop some musak

heres some halsey songs i have been slapping dat repeat button on a lot recently

https://youtu.be/so8V5dAli-Q

https://youtu.be/zRHNi3QfFlE

at this point i think im going to buy the whole damn album

>bonus ridic fb convo from years ago that i found while cleaning my comp
>>
File: IMG_20160617_061516857.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160617_061516857.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
Woke up early so here's a 6am grumpy face, go plough yourselves you non-humans

>>23939456
Are you sad cause the fun police came and took your wooden loop and stick?

I'd believe that tbqh that's what happens when you get payed government bucks all day for muh disabilities. I'm sure some ppl stayed there cause of boredom or trying to get away from their significant other.

That's what I think about everything I see on TV. If you don't look at it that way than you and your wallet won't survive living in $19.99 land.
Home of the gimmicks and home of the whopper
Duck well so much for that I guess, they're going to find out I ate cats so I guess its just all over. Might as well still lie while their reading my life over.
"Ahhh Obama 'jon Wayne eats da cats all the day, so you must a be professanal catz bugliuer hahahaha!!"

He's told me a couple things before but not alot, not a very talkative guy. But I remember being told that some white supremacy guy decapitated someone in their cell before. Also say a video of the guards trying to remove an unruly inmate out their cells.
They ended up coming out in full riot gear, shields and everything. All they did was fire a fire hose at them and after the inmates couldn't take it they went and just beat their arses. Idk if that job is for me

>Judenfier
Kek you must really know what it's like to be free then I wish I knew that feel. But my dream of getting a Jewish princess preggers and becoming a tv star is still real to me god dammit!!!
>>
>>23939501
Oh hey look its amazon, how have you been doing?(other from all the stuff in your post)
Idk if calling you by that name is bueno its kind of a crappy name and I haven't posted in shg in some time now.

Yo and don't worry about your taste in musica my taste is stuck in through the 80s and 70s. Wish I could jump start my brain to fix that but all well man.
And usually for the music discussion part most of use just spam youtube links so we can force our music down each other's throats.

And fuck is the new WOW expansion really that good I've notice alot of people started playing again. I should tell my friend since that was his main before he lost all his paladin fat and quite the game. You better put time out of grinding and go out for Chinese senpai. Better than forming carpal tunnel.

And I hope you get that sai art working this thread could use more drawfaggers. I would encourage me to post more of my drawings

Catch you around famdingo
>>
>>23939630
>it can't stop it wont stop
Miley Cyrus ples.

Ooh, I thought you already knew a bit. Why buy music book though? Just go online for that, to know the basics.
Shouldn't be talking, I barely know how to read it myself kek.

The only good parts of these thrrads, the fricking music, that was pretty good. I always get exposed to new things. Does have a kinda Melanie feel to it, she is rapidly becoming a new fave.

>buy
Have fun giving the shekels away.

>pic
Why did you get so butthurt? :^)
>>
>>23939667
Ay lmao, what a hunk tho. Destroying all those sharks.
>>
>>23939663
>how have you been doing
my life is just the physical manifestation of the words stress and anxiety. The main causes of stress being my current relationship issues, medical issues (both physical condition and bills), bills in general and finishing closing up my loan (ill have the 1,400 loan paid off in 3 months). But im trying to not let financial stress and anxiety get to me. By the beginning of next year ill have my phone and loan paid off and ill just have my credit card to worry about which will be a GREAT relief.

on the day to day im pretty depressed and suicidal but thats just the usual so it aint a big a deal as it used to be

i drown myself in my books/manga, crime shows, art and video games. Usually just WoW and drawing recently

>its kind of a crappy name
it so is. i feel like im in high school again. i prefer my consistent game handle "corpse"

>music taste
i embrace my shit tier music tastes (i also really enjoy 80s music btw) because its got me through some real rough times and thats what music needs to be doing for me. getting me through the day to day.

>wow expansion
honestly playing as a death knight has been pretty kick ass so far, im addicted to this shit man, my guild is pretty funny too in moonguard

>sai
i still need to find a quick personal cartoon style that im efficient with and like. then i plan on drawfagging over on /b/'s drawfag threads
>>
>>23939685
>why buy a music book though, just go online for that
good point m8

> that was pretty good, has a melanie feel to it
i actually hear more of elie goulding in it than melanie but i get where you coming from

>buy
i need to fix my itunes before i can start torrenting again. my old external crapped out which had all my fucking music on it so all the files and shit in my itunes are worthless so i have to scrap it all and start over and im fucking lazy soooo

>why u get so butthurt
hes an obnoxious cunt, didnt really get butthurt i was laughing in disbelief at his stupidity and inability to see his flawed reasoning when commenting. It's funny to see his posts, he is super feminist but on the same end he appears to be pretty racist which is comical to watch
>>
fuck me
pious here
i decided to clean up my laptop as it was overheating all the time
so i disassemble everything and all goes fine
i put everything back
suddenly there is some sort of problem with something and i can't quite figure out what the fuck it is
i'm so pissed for probably fucking up the only access to late night posts
i have a feeling i won't fix it all back again and i am so fucking angry with myself for fucking it up

so yeah
will try to fix my shit up and hopefully make it
if i don't post here tonight, you know my laptop is dead and i didn't manage to fix it

feel completely shit now as i am limited to posting around daytime and no one is ever fucking here during daytime

can't even listen to music now, just fuck my shit up
/
>>
File: Beutiful princess i am.png (156 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Beutiful princess i am.png
156 KB, 600x600
>>23939706
>good point
Does I have enough points to get chicken tendies nao :3
>Ellie Goulding
Shit, you're right. I only that Burn song and another one honestly but I can hear the similarities.

>itunes
Kek, just search for sharefiles or something, there should be something that comes in bulk.
>inb4 limewire

Oh shet, I've heard about male feminist, never though it was true. Is it just some ploy to look good or something.
A lot of people do that, switch views when it is convenience. Why can't everyone just hate everyone equally like I do? I joke...
>>23939713
>c;
Could it be...
B-b-but am a beautiful housewife
>
tfw no qt husbandu :'(
>>
it's the issue with hard drive, I fucking knew it, the thrifty jew

god keep me so I might fix this piece of shit
>>
>>23939745
>enough points for chicken tendies
you get 12 chicken tendies and you'll like it

>ellie goulding
i need to go ahead and get her discography i love her music so much, i believe halsey has her own sound but at certain points in certain songs its almost eerie the similarities man

>just search sharefiles

aye aye capn

>male feminist
some is for the poon for sure, but he is just an arrogant know it all that nowhere near knows it all. he's stubborn and thinks because he knows about allot of logical fallacies that he knows how to properly call people out on them when he just uses them like candy at halloween without knowing what the hell he's talking about. He has a shit ton of access to knowledge he just applies it haphazardly and with ignorance #irony , it's like all he is is horrendously stitched together ass backwards ideals. I've come across a few obnoxious fucktards that could have been so fucking smart but because of social justice bullshit and stubborn personalities, they are just as rubbish as everyone else

>tfw i just found out that dantes inferno 2 was announced at E3 and that the inferno featuring tom hanks is coming out in october of this year
>>
>>23939697
That can be said for a lot of peps lives, but this one of those threads where can actually vent your daily struggles, and no one will tell you,"go back to muh tumblr"
Hey and three months for a 14 hundred loan is good pace famdingo I hope you stay on track with it. Financial shit like that can just eat away at you sometimes, idk if I'd wish that on anyone. But is it a serious issue with your relationship? You two got over the last one if I remember right and got true that terrible car crash. I'm sure you guys can figure it out senpai.

That also can be said for a lot of peps that posted or still post here

I've been reading the Witcher books recently but I fell off this week for whatever reason. Need to get back on that horse. Plus I need to find a new game to play other than dark souls, I'm close to beating it but it's just heartache after heartache.
I haven't even touched the steam sale either.

Yeah that's how I feel that name comes off, my hs name use to be Norbet so I feel that pain.
I'll start calling you corpse for now, but I'll most likely change. Think I have three names here but drawanon apparently stuck the most.

I'm glad I'm not the only shmucks who enjoys mellow dramatic music from that era, I can now die peacefully sort of. And I feel you anything that sounds good and helped my mood is a winner in my book.

Really? I already thought your style was on point but maybe you could try that old school punk style like mad tv or something like that.
And I've only drawfagged on soc mostly just drawing people's faces and bodies. Never tried it on /b/. Do you do requests or just draw what ever in those breads
>>
the fucking laptop loads up the networking shite because the hard drive isn't detected
no matter how i plug it in or unplug it it doesn't fucking work
bios confirmed my doubts - hard drive isn't even detected
yet the port for hard drive is perfectly fine, each pin being completely straight, and my hard drive in itself couldn't just die out of nothing because i already did my best to handle it as gently as possible
now i am looking through to see if i can find an older hard drive that will work on my antiquated piece of shit
god why is everything so fucking shit in June
this fucking month is killing me

bit tempted to run an axe through that old piece of shit but i need to keep my temper although i'm internally boiling

i'm sick and tired of everything going south for me as of recently
>>
What's up, chat?
Today I am the strange combination of terribly pessimistic about humanity but manic from copious amounts of caffeine.
Listening to some Violent Femmes and thinking about my oneitis-type thing and wondering what I'm gonna do with my day.
What're y'all up to?
>>
nothing i do seems to work

rip

i just managed to kill the only thing to connect with everyone late night by trying to do what is best. as always, with the best intentions one ends up fucking up. I sometimes wonder why the fuck is everything going towards the exact opposite of what i hoped.

now i'm stuck with a computer that i can only use during the daytime. probably until mid July, maybe even later. god knows why i am such an idiot, but i guess nothing i will ever do work out because i am a piece of stupid fucking shit.
>>
EUREKA!
I managed to get my laptop working. Today is not the day when Pious loses his shit and his access to late night shitposting. It might come one day before I make the purchase for a proper laptop, but not now. I feel so glad now.

Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.
>>
>>23939811
Yas, I need my bib asap.

Really haven't been that much into the current pop scene tbqh. Although what I've heard so far is catching my attention.
Vocalwise kinda, if you meant musically yeah as well kek.
>ate aye capn

Call me Kenway, lassie.

>poon
Whales?
Damn kek, you went all out on him.
I hear ya though, lot of people are like that, especially on the internet where you can just say shit freely.
Why are you friends with this dude btw?

They made a sequel to the book?
I wish I was watching that, but I'm busy being a slave although very unproductive. But it's Friday and I am tired af and don't give a fuck.
>>
File: giphy.gif (959 KB, 400x325) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
959 KB, 400x325
>>23939821
I'm no longer with marc. He dug his own grave. Long story short im seeing a man named matthew now. We have been seeing each other for about 3 months but its complicated because his ex has stated since the beginning of matt nad i courting that she wants to be with him again and she is his first love and theyve known each other pretty much since birth and he is having trouble completely letting go. He's afraid im going to get bored with him and eventually leave and then he will have no one. So now im stuck in romantic limbo. I fucking love my life.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 223x259) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 223x259
>>23939941
>it's already Friday
>>
>>23939960
Australia ples leave
>>
>>23939635
Now that I think of it, your face reminds me of one of those "WE WUZ KANGS" images kek. I almost killed my laptop, but I managed to get it working. You might've noticed my angsty posts, but here I am. My laptop was full of dust and I am glad I managed to fix both my hard drive and get it cleaned. It should turn off less as the cooling system should work better. There were literal clumps of dust stuck in my fan and the cooling units nearby, not to mention the plate that covers the laptop was full of dust as well.

Yes. The corrupt police is doing the best to opress the Baltic man.

They pay some NEETbux here as well, but it's so little that you can't possibly survive on that. My uncle gets around

180 euros because he has asthma or something along those lines. He doesn't work, so he NEETs it up.

JUST 19.99$. GET YOUR OWN COFFEE TOASTER MACHINE IN THIS ONCE IN A LIFETIME OFFER.
t. American commercials, or in fact, more broadly speaking, any telecommercials in existence

You know, if they call you a cat, that means you're a thief, which is assures a pretty high standing. You might get k00l

prison tattoos like that.

>white supremacy guy
I remember watching a doccumentary about them. Apparently they make a very small fraction of prison populace, but they make up the majority of homicides. I guess they're bit scary.
But it sounds fun my man. Everyday you might get shanked. If that doesn't happen, you can beat someone up using one of those thrifty batons.

Almost my man. The only Baltic country that achieved this status was Estonia. But Nazis were pretty effective considering that we barely have any Jews left around.
Some Jewish grilles are legit semen demons. Hnng.
>>23939832
Managed to almost fall into desperation after having issues with my hard drive, but somehow got it fixed. So I am stuck

in a loop between feeling down and all good.
>>23939946
>I fucking love my life.
SOMEONE WITH LIFE AFFIRMING VALUES ON 4CHAN? WHAT TRICKERY IS THIS?
>>
>>23939974
I'm an American expressing my distaste for the passing of time
>>
>>23940010
If you go far enough into future, you can see the past.
t. eternal recurrence
>>
File: iguess.jpg (11 KB, 178x200) Image search: [Google]
iguess.jpg
11 KB, 178x200
>>23940000
>life affirming
>life AFFIRMING
>well i guess i am on 4chan
>mfw thats as good as it gets
>>
>>23940010
Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you: they are wrong.
>>
File: hoi polloi pls.jpg (9 KB, 250x226) Image search: [Google]
hoi polloi pls.jpg
9 KB, 250x226
>>23940017
You hug the 4chan like a certain Polish nobleman hugged a horse before going insane to show that you have overcome ze ressentiment towards lyfe and huv accepted amor fati.
t. pro philophaster that has overcome 57 nihilisms and counting
>>
>>23937222
>with those digits
Checked tho

Tell me more about it tho, I cannot recall any favorites atm
Although I've sleeping so much recently, today I laid down a bit again at approx one then woke up just now \

She had gone to bed by the time I went upstairs so she left a message with my little sister saying she was sorry kek
These do not bother me longer than the duration of the argument itself

It's four year's old, always used for CADs. 3D Modelling programs it's becoming really slow, and doesn't last thirty minutes without charging, n addition to fact one of screen hinges is broken

Don't know if you can listen to this but
http://vocaroo.com/i/s102JwDwaNki

I just woke up so no bully

What did you like tho.
>>
What happened
>>
>>23939041
>7 hours ago
hmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>23940060
>30 seconds ago
Hmmmmmm
>>
>>23940026
>puts me on pedestal
>use it to get to the noose hanging from the ceiling fan
>>
>>23940042
There is an old manor house about two hundred metres away from where I live. It has a hedge fence all around it. Between two granite columns lies a portal to the house, hinging on two large doors. I know this place but I have never been in it. In my dreams, the hedgefence is greener than it could ever be in life. I walked through the coridoors of that old mansion. There was absolutely nothing but dim daylight and some old furniture drawn over with sheets. I think I own that place in my dreams and it feels so tranquil. If I ever run into money, and that place is on sale, I will buy it only to reenact my dreams and to see how far I am from them. I wish I could just go in there and walk around for some reason. I know I have never ever been in there.
Your body is sleep deprived, no wonder. I'm glad that you did sleep so much, you must be feeling better, or am I wrong?

That's actually very sweet of her.

Aren't 3rd modelling programs really demanding? What kind of PC do you have?

>sleepy meen with slightly broken voice
OuO

Some high rise building in Lower Manhattan. It's on the wikipedia page.
How are you feeling?
>>23940047
Nothing.
>>23940072
>going by noose
>not killing yourself by drowning
It's like you can't into a proper suicide, pleb.
>>
Post some positive music, lads.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Oq5BS8E5D0
>>
>>23939946
Ahhhhhh damn I'm still in yesteryears time, at least your not sweeting your coffee with your tears about, guess he might be doing that.
But uuugg man why does there always got to be drama like that I'm sorry you have to put up with that dudes first love bullore. Did he at least tell you before hand that he and his ex still have feelings and shit for each other?
If they knew each other since "birth" and it didn't work out while they were a thing. Then maybe they shouldn't be with each other again. I have a feeling he'll do the reverse on you with getting bored and go hook up with his ex when he's mad.

I hope or pray you can get that nagger mathew in shape cause that's just more added stress that you don't need to deal with

>>23940000
Let's see if I can fit this (You) up in here

Kek I might have to do a We Waz Kingz pic sometime soon so all the male cis in this thread can respect me.

I was about to reply to your cry for help, but fuck im glad you figured it out before I put my tech support hat on. What did you have to do with the HDD? I was going to say replace the sata cable but idk if it was module on your laptop.
Let the shitposting continue

The police including sting's police just do it for the money

Wow you can get NEET bucks for having asthma? One time I wish I had it. But $180 really isn't that much good for groceries tho. I assume your uncle lives with someone as well.

Seems merica just throws money at you for anything from autism to anxiety and all the way to not working. Or just called welfare for any /pol/ers out there

Yeah life time warranty and if you call now you get a second one free, cause we know it'll break so just buy it bitch!!

American commercials are crazy stupid but mexican commercials are just out right crazy as long with the rest of their broadcasting.
When I watch euro touring car racing I say German commercials which are just cheerfully odd IMO

Almost had the whole thing. To be continued
>>
File: sigh.jpg (5 KB, 308x163) Image search: [Google]
sigh.jpg
5 KB, 308x163
>>23940090
>not killing yourself by drowning
how did you know that was my fantasized method? are you me?

>>23940109
he did not tell me about it until a few weeks into seeing each other. it hurt. a LOT. He now has to rebuild the trust he's broken.

> i have a feeling he'll...

yeahhhhh, hence my deepening depression and worsening anxiety. waking up every day is a fresh hell but i haven't killed myself yet.

everyone who ive dated has grown bored with me or grew to hate the things they loved about me. i have a feeling matthew might try to "change" me to fit his ideal woman but he cant fix me and he doesn't own me.

He makes me extremely happy. He makes me feel safe. He makes me feel like i have a home. We have so much in common. Which is why im still here, still fighting for us.
>>
>>23940109
I WAZ THE KANG OF (You)'S AND SHIET.

My Slavic genes got the better of me, and despite riling myself up, I was relatively calm and somehow got it back in the slot. Man, this laptop hasn't any direct cables. It's like a slot where you lay your hard drive in and then the pins connect on themselves. Afterwards you screw a lid over to keep it in place and shut. It's as primitive as it gets. No idea what I was doing wrong, but after nearly hundred attempts I got it on.

>implying I'd ever want to do police work for anything else but money

Yes, but it's like an aid for medical expenses. He needs to buy some sort of medicine that you inhale, so that takes away the larger part of his monthly income. He lives with us.

>autism
So can I emmigrate now? You can marry me for that green card. No homo.

I hate how they put their shit out as having a life-time guarantee when in reality it is cheap junk. Things with genuine life-time warranty cost a lot though. I know some tools for fixing cars cost a fortune, but they're legit the best you can get and they do last a lifetime.

Idk, I can't really compare commercials. They all seem the same to me. I can't stand the phrase, "Reklāmas pauze".

>>23940140
Did you read something with someone killing themselves like that or what? I got my idea from a book and I have rationalised it to a very high degree and it perfectly fits within my views regarding suicide.
>are you me
N-no, I am the only one. Stop oppressing my unique one.
>>
>>23940000
Well I am a decent climber and in my youth I was a decent thief. I only say that cause I was never caught so I'm not a criminal yet. I wouldn't mind being called "la black cat". But I always wonder why Europe hails thieves so highly. Maybe it because most art thieves are from there.

There's less whites in prisons go figure but I'm sure Iowa prisons are just filled with whites.
Most of the population is filled with blacks and Hispanics, cause shitskins cause all the problems. But it's crazy they cause that much violence even tho their the smallest group there.
Maybe they just have to rep that whites can cut off anyone's head just as well as the hispanics.

It's either shanke or be shanked

Well that's to be expected from the Germans they have to put everything they do to some kind of science or they won't even bother.
I've heard that too just make me want one even more. Shame tho most Jewish ppl on the west coast stay in their ethnic groups as well as Asian people out here. Which is dumb cause we're in LA so why even bother.

God just give me a chosen semen demon already. I want to sword fight with her noise
>>
>>23940162
You'd be called "Chornyi vor". I don't really know, I guess it is more of a prison thing. Not sure if that applies to everywhere. As I said, our prisons are Russian style.
kek, only things I've stolen were shitloads of sweets from various stores and I never got caught. I got very good, but I decided to stop one day as I didn't want to embarass my family in case I got caught. I was around fourteen when I did that.

No clue about racial demographics in America m9.
>be Mexican
>get beheaded
That's a famous meme now.

To shank or be shanked - that is the question?
Whether 'tis nobler for the mind to suffer the DIY knives,
Or to take arms against a sea of inmates and beat them all?

Most of the Jewish cleansing was done by Latvians here. There were a couple famous Jewish removers. Arājs, Herberts Cukurs and so on. Wew.
All those potential qts gone, like tears in rain.

You mean G_d. Don't want to insult the more religious types, am I rite?
>>
>>23940162
>I committed crimes
>I'm not a criminal though

This is the level of stupidity we have to deal with.
>>
>>23940174
>be an American
>have to deals with paramount levels of stupidity
'Murca.
>>
>>23940178
I'm not American and I'm still having to put up with an idiot who thinks you have to be caught to be something.
>>
File: water.jpg (349 KB, 1000x664) Image search: [Google]
water.jpg
349 KB, 1000x664
>>23940159
i heard carbon monoxide poisoning was the easiest and most painless ways to go but idk i just like the idea of "floating"in a body of water aimlessly and lifelessly, id probably pop a few sleeping pills before though, to keep from having to go through the panic and the struggle, which would only make it more painful. Hell everyday i stare at my bathroom before i go to bed wondering if i should just down some sleeping aids and "fall asleep" in my bathtub.

wow aint i a fucking peach jesus
>>
>>23938219
I re-watched it again just last year, makes me very nostalgic

>drugs
Where, nah I understand as I seen a few films kek
Pretty much capeshit, I seen X-men apocalypse just the other day, same old story more characters, the soundtrack tho

Dw you're officially a regular

I would so love to be able to do so
Are you thinking seriously about it tho ?
Never explored more about Washington, I should tho

>>23938275
Kek I borrowed my friend's body spray and showered in it,
I remember this one time I had to go home after drinking, not so much but I smelled of it so I literally sprayed perfume in my mouth, was one ducking unpleasant feeling

No I will be able to go, but that's just my life
Not only travelling, everything I need is this long exhausting process

Same, it can't be l8er than Monday or that would cause a delay

Nice, looks very VERY hot tho.

>>23940063
50 pushups today that's like 20 more than yesterday.
>>
>>23940185
Must be a harsh life you're living. I am having to put up with excessive amounts of shitposting whilst browsing 4chan, and I am telling you man, it isn't healthy at all.
>>
>>23940193
So you only did 30, wow very stronk
Much buff
Show muscles.
>>
>>23940090
Is it abandoned ? sneak in there and check it out, why wait

Yes a lot better but sleepy as ever, my body wants sleep more but I dislike wasting the day time like that, read a little more from that text book, not much really but more than the last time, need to get my shit together
Exercised for a bit
>wew

Yes very, I have a DELL Latitude E5530

>:x--D

Not bad at all

Other than what said above getting real tired of my friend's gossip session, would like for it to stop as it's above the dose I can take.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydbriDoYyKI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVljKISj-MY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ic3si-Ozug
>>
>>23940140
Wow I guess its just better to drop your baggage after you board the plane. That's exactly how I'd feel about that tbqh

I wouldn't say you should keep him on a leash not like asking him where he was everyday like a mad black woman. But you shouldn't have to be dealing with his old bullshit. Have you told him how you feel about all of that?

That's how I feel about myself sometimes but I hate changing people. I think your good at where you are desu senpai but this is a guy saying this through the internet. Stay tha fuck the way you are, if he does try to change it'll most likely be in the image if his ex. Like that movie vertigo

Maybe you guys should just sit down and have a serious SERIOUS talk about who he actually wants to be with.

>>23940174
>>23940178
Did that one little comment about being labeled really upset you man?

It's an old saying if your never caught and tried on that offence your not labeled as a criminal legally not literally. I guess I should check my privileges since we got fun police present.
Sorry mister officer

Stop getting mad at the dumb shit I sat on the Internet
>>
File: wew.jpg (80 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
80 KB, 720x960
>>23940207
On my way there
Might leave this board join /fit/
>>
File: big mussels....jpg (2 MB, 1755x2462) Image search: [Google]
big mussels....jpg
2 MB, 1755x2462
>>23940248
Where is it ...kek
Look at mine. These are realsies no lie :)
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 102

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.