[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT CHAT/DISCUSSIONS// The Mad Era >Chat General - Take
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 99
File: The-Misanthrope.jpg (190 KB, 772x754) Image search: [Google]
The-Misanthrope.jpg
190 KB, 772x754
ITT CHAT/DISCUSSIONS//
The Mad Era

>Chat General - Take a pic in your current state, or die trying.
>>Music Discussion (Post some of your ew-tier music)
>>What aren't you doing?
>>Why you are a fucking NEET weirdo? (it's not cool if you're cool)
>>Video Games(?)?
>>Books you're currently reading
>>Films etc.
>General Discussion
>You have to follow these guidelines, you'll be dicked to death if you don't, just post some content so other anons get to roast you.
>Who cares if this is a meet-up board, after all.
>This isn't exactly a rate thread but if that is truly what you seek OP will never deliver. So stop asking.

Previous thread
>>23875220
>>
Bumping to post tomorrow
>>
File: lilboat.jpg (151 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
lilboat.jpg
151 KB, 1080x1920
Found this shit in my bathroom looks like a Lil Yachty mixtape cover.
Speaking of Lil Yachty hears what I'm listening to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSgo8S3KxA0

I'm not a NEET: I am a chemical engineering major, I work at a pizza place, and I work out almost every day. What's up yo?
>>
Bump?
>>
File: IMG_20160608_134053.jpg (519 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160608_134053.jpg
519 KB, 1080x1920
I'm really into whatever this genre is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG8kspJnbLs
Not a NEET but cool is something only my gf calls me. That's never a good sign is it?
I quit the vidya life in favor of research and experimentation. I still have a massive steam library to remind me of my NEET days.
I love reading sci-fi, currently into Cryptonomicon.
As for movies I might classify as a "You only like those because they are famous" type guy. Super into movies like Trainspotting, Lock stock and 2 smoking barrels, The Matrix. As for comedy movies, I have yet to watch an actual funny one.

>>23899045
I'd say the picture looks more like a cover for some hipster ambient music group.
>>
one time bump because

>forams on suicide watch

peace
>>
File: image.jpg (382 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
382 KB, 600x600
alternative metal, ambient, atmospheric black metal, atmospheric sludge metal, avant-folk, avant-garde metal, black ambient, black metal, blackgaze, dark ambient, dark cabaret, dark electro, dark folk, darkwave, death doom metal, death metal, depressive black metal, djent, doom metal, drone metal, ebm, electro-industrial, electronic, experimental, folk metal, funeral doom metal, futurepop, gothic metal, industrial, industrial hip hop, industrial metal, industrial music, industrial rock, industrial techno, martial industrial, melodic black metal, melodic death metal, neoclassical darkwave, neue deutsche härte, nordic folk music, nu metal, pagan black metal, post-hardcore, post-industrial, progressive metal, rap metal, sludge metal, technical death metal, traditional doom metal, visual kei
>Skype
la.furra.darketa
>>
File: lilboat2.jpg (210 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
lilboat2.jpg
210 KB, 1000x1000
>>23899348
If you haven't seen Lil Yachty's mixtape I can understand how you'd be confused this is it.
>>
File: 2016-06-09 01.39.59.jpg (1 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-09 01.39.59.jpg
1 MB, 1944x2592
Hi.

>>Been listening to a variety of stuff, esp. since going to Maryland Deathfest a couple weekends ago. Currently listening to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC9kSqGX4PA

>>Right now, I'm just drinking some mead and not doing too much.
>>The last film I watched was probably Eraserhead
>>
Done.
>Ew-tier coming right up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aehMCft8Uw [Embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0STb5f-QkCU [Embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT7AYKEe_78 [Embed]
>>What aren't you doing?
Leaving. As some of you know and few of you care I'm very unhappy and due to some circumstances I'm having to leave 4chan. I don't particularly enjoy talking about myself so I'll do it in a manner of which many of you convey your inner thoughts without openly acknowledging them.
I want you all to be happy. I want you to look at yourself and ask if you are happy and if you're free. As most are young and entering adulthood please go into your future thinking not what job you want but what problem you want to solve. I want you look upon the world and see the beauty of it's complexity. Joy is a fleeting emotion and you can spend your whole life chancing it but to be happy, it's a cliche, but that does come from within. So, with this post. I'll try to convey who I am and why I actually miss you shitheads.
Government stole my job, my wife, my kids. I have nothing.
>>Video Games(?)?
Nadda. I've only recenetly been trying to enjoy them.
>General Discussion

It appears as if the UK is becoming ever more censored. People are angry and unhappy with no clue why. People are scared of those meant to protect them. People hate those that meant to love them. People love those that hurt them.
If you had the option would you leave or would you stay where you are? (In life and in the area)
>>23899045
>chemical engineering major,
That's pretty cool,did you enjoy it?
>Gains era day
Alright?
>>23899348
>Genre
Sounds like electro funk
>R&D
What field, found anything?
>Matrix
The last two were shite.
>>23900456
Peace
>>23902752
Ever brewed your own?
>>
>>23903433
You do your eyebrows?

Don't leave you're the only few left now...
>>
File: 2016-06-07 16.11.12-1.jpg (1 MB, 1080x1554) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-07 16.11.12-1.jpg
1 MB, 1080x1554
t-30 hours to my first d8
9.4°C outside atm.

>>23899045
what's chemical engineering like? I study genetics.
Not working atm
>>23899348
research and experimentation is good! it's what I want to do.
>>23902752
>eraserhead
wew lad
>>23903433
another leaving? :(
by the way, I think I may have you on snapchat by some freak chance. so you can't leave me!
>>
File: my teef are huge nigga.jpg (90 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
my teef are huge nigga.jpg
90 KB, 720x960
Finally Ogre , as of now officially a NEET
>implying I wasn't before
But duck, that was an unpleasant experience.

Bad photo but proof

So many owned (You)s and no one to give them to ;-;

>>23903433
Another ;-;
>>
>>23891676
It is OuO
Dat vein tho

You nostalgic Rougey
ill?
I would to hear more

I just officially finished university, not thrilled for the future but glad a shit phase is over
My head has been a roller-coaster lately, won't stop thinking and I find myself sometimes paranoid, crying and not knowing who am I or what am I living for
All shit I've spammed over and over here but it's getting much more intense
I'm having no enthusiasm for anything, I know something is wrong I just did not attempt/do not know how to fix it.

>>23903433
>Anarchy in the UK
Take care amigo.

>>23903740
Ay Aussie how exams going.
>>
File: 20160609_113258.jpg (764 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160609_113258.jpg
764 KB, 1920x1080
Selfies are hard.

Currently at work and very bored. Waiting for my co worker to show up so I can put a boat in the water and rig it. It's also really cold and I've only got one layer.

>>23903747

Nice shirt.

>>23903771
I got expelled from school this year. Good for you on graduating.
>>
>>23903779
Where you from Anon, it's extremely hot where I am rn

Thanks

What did you get expelled for.
>>
File: IMG_20140814_134338.jpg (968 KB, 1920x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20140814_134338.jpg
968 KB, 1920x1920
>>23903800
I'm from the east coast. I got expelled for terrible grades and never showing up to class. And for getting caught having sex on a lawn. Collge was not a good time for me.

Better to stick with sailing.
>>
>>23903747
Glad you made it through mg
>>
File: IMG_20160609_091128252.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160609_091128252.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>Take a current pic of yourself
Why does this bread always pic up right when I wake up, I feel so dirty and Nigerian
>Music
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wuzEu8atXRI
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MEGj4cfSgP8
On my phone so no long list of genres like>>23901349

>What are you doing
About to roll out of bed and let my smelly vag breathe dogs out cause their both grooming rn and set the katel on the stove
>Videos games with the mario man
Well I just found out my origin account with 4 games got hacked in April by some russian and now I can't use it. Hope Ivan enjoys and chokes on it
>Books
Still on the sword of destiny but I'm half way thru all of the witcher's funny exploits. Finished the chapter where he gets cucked by his lover.

Still sending out job applications and what not will probably ride the fookin bus to finally apply at my brother's work since moving out is getting more and more serious.
Ive been drawing some shit too guess I can post some if any of you turkeys are interested.

>>23903740
Oh shit assuie boi good luck on that date my boi, got any good plans for it or are you going to take it slow and pull out the, "muh nexflix and chill line"?

>>23903747
Welcome officially to the NEET life your 2 liter bottle of cola and redvines are waiting for you(autocorrected cola to vodka, Google knows what's up)
At least you can finally take breathe and do whatever it is that you do for fun, go beat up roaster. And I thought those worrying pics would be gone after you finished your exame

>>23903473
>Chimney sweeper
Kek haven't heard that one in a while, but wonder if amber disease would be worth it
>Looks good
Not awarding me with a Nobel Peace prize for it
>Here's mines
I just want to blow that weed ball(can't remember their names) looking at this

>>23903802
It's a little be curled but that's still straight hair tho if you can comb it, gel it, and style it I can not relate at all
>>
>>23903724
>You do your eyebrows?
No?
>>23903740
>snapchat
Wait...
Wut? o.0
>another leaving?
Out with the old-ish in with the new-ish
>>23903747
What are you going to do now?
>Another
I'm blocking this site after today... nice shitposting with you, fag.
>>23903779
What do you do and why you do it?
>>23903932
>Up now
So we can see those juicy nips, duh.
>Kettle stove
People still do this?
It's not [Current year-3] Y'KNOW!
>I'm an autist, look at my autsy things
Yeah sure, I'll take a gander.
>>
>>23903812
Damn son
Well if it is where you like to be.

>>23903834
I ain't even shitposting that copypasta
>No more Pious
>Goodbye BBanon
>Even less of turtle
I love ya'll fuckers ;-;
Ty turtle, I can't tell if just lurking and checking or up for convo
What happened with your stomach if you are.

>>23903932
Drawanon how you been

Well I'm all for vodka if someone buys me
>pls do ;-;

I can come here even moar!
Literally just want my head to stop spinning and this paranoia to go

I can be fully rested and still manage to pull off any weird face including worried.

>>23903988
I need to fix myself, both physically and mentally, whatever I've postponing
BBanon you will be missed
Keep yo eyes open, I'm coming to jihad your country one day, not too far.
>>
>>23903932
LEWD
E
W
D
>>23903771
>>23903747
Qt

Nooooo

Yeah something like that.
C-c-c-cancer baby
There's not too much more, most of my time has been a focus on meditation and gardening, everything outside of that is a maelstrom of shit.

Wish I could say something to help clear things up for you, but with that part of your life ending and a new one starting that requires a lot of focus and attention, it's understandable to be under duress. You don't need to live for anything but for the sake of living, imo, for the things that are yet to happen or be seen and for the things that there are to enjoy simply because they exist.
Maybe an artistic outlet will help?

>>23903740
Don't forget to whip your dick out the second she asks what you're doing later. Good on ya man, hope things go well.
>>23903433
You'll find happiness continuing to do what you feel necessary in that pursuit without hesitation, so no doubt things will get better for you. All the best, though, man.
>>
>>23903988
is your snapchat name duckface?
>>23903771
they're good, I got a bit of a break now before my last one
>>23903932
within 5 minutes I will suggest netflix
>>23904043
thanks famalam
>>
>>23904043
T-t-ty Rougey

Wat, pls don't troll meh ;-;

What do you do for money tho

It's alright I always say the same shit here, I should stop, it started before the end was near I barely made it through the previous phase
Not a reason, maybe desire or drive whatever there is to keep one going

Idk feeling pretty inept :/

What happened to your writing, is it annoying that I keep asking about it, I would love to read.

>>23904062
Good luck with the last one.
>>
>>23904040
>I need to fix myself, both physically and mentally,
Get to it, you'll thank yourself later.
>Postposting
You lazy llama. You're doing what I did...last time I tried to leave...stahp. Do what's best for you.
>Jihad
Allah Akbar, amen.
>One day
This bottle of coke won't finish itself. \(-_*)/
>Not to far
...Can you blow me (up) before I lose my free health care?
>>23904043
>without hesitation
I don't know what I want to do though, that's the problem. At least leaving here will force me to seek out new forms of entertainment.
>Best
You too, dude. Good luck with your life.
>>23904062
>duckface?
Rude...yes?
What have you seen, boi?
>>
>>23904106
briefly saw your face
I'll post you a selfie or something in the morning
>>
File: 2016-06-09 19.59.03.jpg (2 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-09 19.59.03.jpg
2 MB, 1944x2592
GOD DAMN IT I WANT A NEW COMPUTER SO I CAN PLAY OVERWATCH WITH MY FRIENDS FUCK POWERTY WHY DOES DOLLAR HAVE TO BE SO EXPENSIVE IN THIS SHITHOLE ASDIFHYBAUGEAFGUAIHEGYUR
>>
>>23903988
>juicy nips
You don't want to see my juicy ass nips, if i could juice them into something that drink will have hair in it
>It's not 1882 Y'KNOW!
Shut up pa I'll do wat I want. But what else am suppose to do? I'm not microwaving water like a nunce
>Whataya buyin stranga?
I'll post something soon prob one from my mecha shit

>>23904040
I'm hanging in there you know the usuy, my friend got kicked out of his house over some blueberries drama and now that moving out date has jumped up
All I can offer is a half empty bottle of vodka and a half bottle of white wine I need to finish. I'm sure customs has no problem with sending open bottles over seas

Yea! What a relief now I thought you'd move to more serious websites like reddit and facebook what a relief
Some cold what to the face might heal that, idk how to cure paranoia tho. What are you so paranoid about? your free rn
>still manage to pull off any weird face including worried
Whats the deal with that are you being followed buy some jewish soldiers or something in that pic, don't stop running

>>23904043
LEWD but not LEWD enough to when the /soc/ award this year, but I'll never give up

>>23904062
Thats the ticket right there, your a bro in my book now. If she says no(which how could she) just sigh really loud and tell her to gtfo before you call the crew
But seriosuly don't fuck anything up, "cause tonight, tonight, tonight, tonight! uhhhhhhhhohhhhhhhhh, I'm going to make it right"-Phil Collins
>>
>>23904128
Damn tough life of a vydia gaymer. I also bet 20fps is shit tier.
>>
File: 1465491532412.jpg (112 KB, 800x511) Image search: [Google]
1465491532412.jpg
112 KB, 800x511
>>23904141

I have a shitty 7 year old laptop I bought for college years ago, it's in its last breaths literally.
>>
File: 1450143538860.jpg (23 KB, 552x424) Image search: [Google]
1450143538860.jpg
23 KB, 552x424
>>23904106
>force
That's not a bad thing, it'll probably be pretty boring for a while but I totally agree that this place is a hindrance to making progress, so no matter what you end up doing it has to be better than this.
Thank you, man, we'll see each other on the other side of this Indonesian tapestry appreciation forum some day I'm sure.
>>23904062
Don't forget to ask what she thinks about your dinger.
>
>>23904085
Nah, no trolling.

Writing code and landscaping is currently paying the bills (':

Well, if it helps you to recognize or move through whatever is bothering you to talk about it, then by all means expound upon it. Just think about that mountain home bb. You've got a lot of options left for your future that are exponentially greater, maybe that's a thing to desire and strive for.

You're the least inept of most of the people I know.

It's not annoying, but right now I'm on such a block that it's going really slowly.

>"There are things that I can't do now, that were so simple compared to the things I had convinced myself I couldn't do...and now it's all one in the same in terms of capability," the breath tailing this assertion was faint with compliance, "
>etc. etc.
>>
File: 15kock.jpg (91 KB, 511x500) Image search: [Google]
15kock.jpg
91 KB, 511x500
>>
>>23904169
You're really sick ;-;
This after Poe's mother's news the other day, yes sufficient to kill me

Did you cook today

I've tried, I think I will man up and ask to see a doctor, I keep breaking down every once in a while, it's killing my nerves, and cause of it I keep getting all kinds of sickness
>Mountain home
Must live to get there ;-;
>No future No future for you

Ty :') but I'm unable to create rn, I struggled with my last two projects, aka every since sinking started

Post when you're back at it again.
>>
>>23903433
>ever brewed your own?

Mead? Nah. But, I have brewed quite a bit of beer. Which reminds me that I need to brew one soon so it'll be ready for christmas.
>>
File: sketch-1465496849074.jpg (229 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1465496849074.jpg
229 KB, 1080x1920
>>23898295
>Music
I like these
https://youtu.be/G_kwjwQMCSY
https://youtu.be/1rmo3fKeveo
https://youtu.be/KY2KzjVNoKY
I started to like jewish music, dont jugde me https://youtu.be/O9m5e-oPl5I

>What aren't you doing?
You mean in life? Idk. If i dont start a family until im 25/30 years old im probaly going to be a Priest.

>neet
Im not a neet still in school. My family would lynch me if i had atleast 1 day without work. Im not even mad.

>Video Games
I used to play ac before it got boring. I play mostly m&b warband, cant wait for bannerlord.

>Books
Im currently reading the Bible and powojenny kołobrzeg.

>Films
Idk. I dislike almost everything that comes out of Hollywood these days.

I guess hi?
>>
>>23904135
Blueberries get you kicked out? I outta get a few
I'm sure my family would have no problem receiving this gift :-D

Can't you feel it tho, my tone is serious now that I'm in official zone

Everything, especially myself, paranoid of being stupid and unoriginal...

Kek the other day, the soldiers made me take off my shows and walk on dirty floor barefoot cause sandal "had splosives" and needed to be checked
I start throwing everything as loudly as possible to make noise, all while barefoot kek
I'm lucky I did not piss them off enough to shoot.

>>23904106
And I might welcome it even later

When did you want to leave tho

On serious note, if all according to original plan, and that homo gets me a decent scholarship in a year or two

Consider yourself "blown".
>>
>>23904220
Hi Anon.
>>
>>23904272
I remember you once saying that you were born muslim. Do you live in a Muslim country? How is it even possible to be a neet there? Forget the question if you moved out.
>>
>>23904226
Your going to have to wait for your parents to eat them tho, he said he came home from work in a bad mood and saw his step dad eating them and joked that he'd better buy some more. Then I guess the shit hit the fan
Still one of the funniest ways to get kicked out, thats what happens when your sarcasm is too strong. Just tell your folks your fed up with this orgasm, that'll work

I can feel those feels a little bit now that you mention it
Yo I always feel stupid posting here but that dosn't stop me from embarrassing myself and my soul
>Unoriginal
Bitsh your one of the oldest posters here shut your mouth and keep posting

How do you stuff sandals with splosives, honestly most likey just butt hurt over what happened and most likely just footfags in disguise. Tfw I'm not a Israeli soldier checking feet all day on lucky sob
Shut isn't that what your suppose to do? Should have tossed a fat arse rock while you were at it too, but would have defiantly ended up with a 5.56 lodged in you. Be careful we don't need anyone else here leaving us
>>
>>23904215
Yeah, but it's okay.
I hope he's going alright, things are rough. Don't die, though.

Not yet, any suggestions?

Hopefully that does something good for ya, you need to stop getting sick and get super fit to hike up that mountain to live NEETly.
>may the rivers rise against you

Need to get back up there, but don't feel too bad about experiencing a dry spell. Focus on your health first please.

You'll be one of the first to know.
>>
File: IMG_20160215_004630.jpg (85 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160215_004630.jpg
85 KB, 640x480
>>23898295

Im procrastinating my bsc thesis.
I skipped gym for almost 2 weeks because i thought id invest that time in my thesis.

I like that panda song.

The story about Musashi is my alltime favorite book.

My face is trash because of broken nose and scars (on top of horrible proportions).

Im getting a dadbod.
>>
File: Sp00dy bar.jpg (82 KB, 1220x733) Image search: [Google]
Sp00dy bar.jpg
82 KB, 1220x733
Anyone here have any experience decorating/game...doing?
Using this creation kit thing is actually bretty...I have no idea what to add to it but it's not done.

>>23904135
>hair in it
It's all just protein.
Slurp up that glorious Keratin like papa showed yuh.
>Microwave
...JUST GET A BLEEDING KETTLE.
Americans, how do you even butter bread without starting wars?
>Mecha
I've seen enough Teen Titans to know it's gonna be cool.
>>23904169
Peace, famila.
>>23904218
Is it easy to do?
>>23904220
Sup slut.
>>23904226
>leave tho
Like...before my exams or half way.
>Trusting a man that enjoys being fucked.
That's a dangerous game yuh playing.
>Consider yourself
Oh I feel all tingly and hospitalized.
>>23904360
>panda song
Link
>Scurs
What's the most interesting scar you have and how'd you get it?
>Dadbod
Go to the beach>Profit.
>>
>>23904421
What do you want to decorate?

>Link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsJLLEwUYZM
>Scurs
On my temple. Scumbag stabbed me with a bottle after i knocked out his friend who slapped me in the face and his manlet friends failed in jumping me. I got stomped in the end anyway. Didnt handle the situation adequatly.

>Dadbod
I feel like chicks dig skinny guys. Not even muscular, jsut skinny ones.
>>
>>23903433
>>23903740
It has been pretty easy so far, but I just finished my second year. So I'm about to have upper division courses tear me a new asshole.
>>
>>23903747
Where did you get that chair behind you?
(n-no homo)
>>
>>23904147
My b. Get motherboard with integrated everything for 100 bucks. 45 fps.
>>
File: Stiches of shit..png (873 KB, 1134x866) Image search: [Google]
Stiches of shit..png
873 KB, 1134x866
>>23904462
>What do you want to decorate?
This. I've no idea how to make a big room like filled. I can't just throw a bunch of random clutter in because it'll lag the game and look messy.
>Stab
Hahahaha! Fucking brilliant.
>Chicks
*Cough* Daddy issues...
>>
>>23904583
>This. I've no idea how to make a big room like filled. I can't just throw a bunch of random clutter in because it'll lag the game and look messy.

Well thats what divides a good game from a bad game doesnt it?
The player feels if its generic or if someone put thought in it.
My favorite game Gothic 2 is trash (grafic-wise) put it has so much flavor because of all the little details. They dont make em like that any more

>Hahahaha! Fucking brilliant.
It was an enlightening experience in deed.

>*Cough* Daddy issues...
Yeah, its like there barely are decent fathers around.
>>
>>23904583
whose room is it anyway?
dont make the items random, use them as narrating tools.
>>
>>23904601
>Good game
Just need more experience, I guess.
>generic or if someone put thought in it.
There is thought, but I just need smart clutter.
The player can see what happened to this dude or they can just steal all his stuff and take the drugs. Meh.
>Graphic
I can always forgive graphics if the game is good.
>Anymore
Mostly just due to EA.
>Decent fathers
A curious observation is that a lot of woman are making themselves single parents by choice.
But hey, when the going good; get going!
>>
>>23904622
It's weird, I managed to do that in the first section with ease. It was smaller yet I was able to show a lot more. But now that it's a bigger room I'm at a loss as to what to show. It's the main recreational room that he blocked off, so I want to show his suffering, attempts of recovery, and acceptance. But it's doing it subtly with more objects that's the tricky part.
>>
>>23904421
Well shit I've been using the stupid creation kit for some time now, but i stopped modding shit after sykrimjob. What are your trying to decorate?
If anything open up the static objects in architect list or whatever its called now and start using the clutter objects for whatever type of cell your using
>papa showed yuh
Pops was bold all my life so he showed me dittyly squat
>JUST GET A BLEEDING KETTLE
I already got one and just used it famdingo, idk how everyone else does it, but i just get regular real butter and heat up on the stove
The War Of Butter is on its way butter start sharpening your butter knife
>Teen Titans
That show had mechas in it? When and where

But here you are senpai, tried doing a dramatic poster drawing with this one

>>23904128
Shit that sucks but how much does it take to run that game, I'm sure I could run it 50 or 60fps maybe but my rig can't really handle next gen games now unfortunately. Its still got alot of 2011 tech in it besides the gpu
>>
>>23904640
How thick do you estimate your players? EA tier? kek

Is he an addict or a test person?

Show the failed attempts to distract himself with broken stuff like a flipped over chess board, scribblings. I liked the audiobooks in Bioshock.

Its probably hard to show acceptance and suffering in the same room because the room is a screenshot of his state of mind and the two state of minds didnt happen simultaneously. Maybe make two rooms, one he left behind and one he kept clean and orderly?
>>
>>23904680
>Thick
Average F04 player, haha.
>Addict or
He was a dude that managed to construct a vault, but got very bored due to isolation and started experimenting.
>Audiobooks
I don't know how to do them and my voice is horrible for that kind of thing.
>Broken
I have done but there's only so much stuff I can toss about.
>Two rooms.
That's a good idea, actually. I could just move the stuff from his break down into one room. Then use the other side. I'll see how it looks, cheers.
>>23904677
>creation kit
I have found a new respect for Elianora.
>Decorate
Recreational room. He shut it off after a break down. There's small parts that show how he tried to avoid boredom. The drugs I made actually works quite well to show how it'd alleviate some of the feelings.
>Static
I have done, haha. I have no idea what else to put though.
>Papa was a naked mole
I'm sorry. Your childhood must of been very dirt-y
Heh, get it?
>Butter knife
Not using the chief knife for everything, INCLUDING cutting up other knifes. Never gon make it, sun.
>When and where
Season 2? Maybe
>Er ya fucker
I like the flames.
>>
File: WIN_20150520_222245.jpg (128 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20150520_222245.jpg
128 KB, 1280x720
THE STARS BURNING
BRIGHT
R
I
G
H
T

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gv6bw10es2c

Hey lads, graduation happened today and I'm real happy about that. My first batch of full-fledged students out into the world, God help us all.

How's everyone doing?

Old photo of me sans-beard for comparison purposes.
>>
>>23904040
Right back at you <33
lurk'n ples forgib and it's way better now ty for asking.
>>
File: 1444504235715.jpg (160 KB, 1067x910) Image search: [Google]
1444504235715.jpg
160 KB, 1067x910
>>23904709
>I have found a new respect for Elianora
Care to elaborate on that one, all I know is she some female modder, haven't been in the modding scene in some time
>I have no idea what else to put though
If the guys been there for a while then you should just throw a bunch of trash clutter on the floor and maybe find some graffiti or someting for the walls
>must of been very dirt-y
Uhhhhh pic related senpai
>chief knife?
Why waste a good knife when you can just bring a good machete, I'll slice and dice like some southern asian gang member my boi
>Season 2 Maybe
All my memory of that show has been burnt away thanks to teen titans go! Idk if i should be mad or glad
>flame on
I can seriously sense all the excitement in those words, its all good most folks aren't big fans of my shit its all good

>>23905884
Fuuuuuuc I was about to ask who this was for a second can barely recognize you without the beard, thinks thats a good look tbqh unfortunately

And you released a swam of confused and possibly horny teens on us, hope they do something with their lives. And hope no is going to be that guy who dies doing something stupid. Had that happen my graduation year. Don't go train hopping
I had a pretty alright day not that great, some drama with my little sister apparently happened but I'll make a post about that tomorrow or something
>>
May I?
>>
>>23907453

No.
>>
>>23907480
Why not.
>>
>>23907490

Because we don't know what you're asking to present in the first place.
>>
May I offer some (You)'s to this crumbling mansion.

Anyways will leave right now actually so things will get confusing in a bit maybe.

Why up so early or late I guess depending on location?
>>
>>23907517
>>23907505
Oopsies meant for you, but I guess it can be a general question for the masses as well.
>>
>>23907517
>>23907519

I suppose so. It's only 4:55am here. I got home from work tonight at like 12:30am tonight, so it's not too early/late for me.
>>
>>23907537
Ah I see, I say early for most people not so much for me, 4 a.m is the usual time I am up and about.
Everyone here is a night owl though, lol. Only no one wants to participate anymore.
>>
>>23907517
I'm still up but I'm heading to bed in a minute, if its something thats related to this thread than post it senpai. But no spiderman pls

And I recently enjoyed an unpleasant tremor from some earthquake in san diego which is miles away. Feeling the earth literally rock side to side is weird
>>
>>23907569
B-but Spiderman is my favorite superhero...
I already did though lol.

Damn dude, when it comes to natural occurences, isn't it always weird? Reminds me of the post where the dude gets naked and puts his hand on his dick everytime there is an earthquake.
>feels like having sex with the Earth, the fear fades away
>>
>>23907577
He's alot of peoples hero but has a pretty different effect on the 4chan train tracks

Just imagine felling the ground shift from side to side like its getting pulled, its not even a shaking feeling either which is the strangest part. I've usually slept thru most of the big quakes so that shit is always new to me.
How many times has that dude even done that? Must have to wait a long time till the next quake, yo did he ever finish?

Welp I'm going off to dream land in a bit, hope i don't wake up dead tomorrow
>>
>>23907615
I know the connotations it has, and no real reason to post Spidey yet.

Really? Sounds terrifying and awesome at the same time, both my parents experienced one, but me never. When I go to the vadarlands I might get a chance to though kek.
Idk, it's presumed a few, I will try to find it, it's one of those best of 4chan shits.

Sleep well friend, and why wouldn't you want to wake up dead?
>>
File: Japs in a nutshell.jpg (91 KB, 589x594) Image search: [Google]
Japs in a nutshell.jpg
91 KB, 589x594
>>23907615
>>23907688
Ay lmao I found it, should've just searched for it first.
>
>>
>>23904315
Yes I do, how is it not tho ?

>>23904329
In similarity they finished the cola without leaving me some

Here is the exception, I meant irl, not that I frequent there as much
I guess I must now since time to get a job and what not

And cunt was later telling me to calm the fuck down, I showed him my ID and walked
I tell you control succs.

>>23904343
When did you find out, if you do not feel like talking about it I understand
Same, if he's doing better then I think it's good that he's not posting, I just hope he's not in pain alone

I do not know shit about cooking, but my mother made Lasagna

For the mountain I will find the energy

Recommend a song ?

I think I'm going to call for an appointment tomorrow, the hard part is telling my parents I am.

>>23904490
That's my grandmother's house, so probably was bought in the 1970's.

>>23907453
You mayn't.
>>
>>23904466

Who then
Isn't it risky tho
I have no idea myself

I don't know what I get anymore
Better start calling you Jester(in honesty how many times in my life did I use that joke, I have a thing for it)

It is I guess, you're right
I mean't do not* appear on your face, that is for you to decide and me to not care about :--D
>>
File: IMG_20160609_213912.jpg (26 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160609_213912.jpg
26 KB, 480x640
Did some thinking. Serious thinking; about my life, what do I want and how should I act. I'm cool with my mother. Didn't bother her about that question. I don't think I will unless she gets sick or something changes. Maybe some other time when I am closer to my goals. I regret drinking that day and lashing out on people and drawing preliminary conclusions. Still, I won't gnaw myself away for that. I am who I am. I can't be sorry for that, nor do I intend to be apologetic. Only thing I'm concerned with is my emotional maturity, but whatever fixation for that is due to deeds, not words; I have none to add thus. As for my literary and intellectual pursuits outside of university - I am growing back in them. I'd lie to myself if I told I'd quit them now. I love those things too much and feel too much genuine passion to toss them away. My guess for as to why I said I'd quit them is because my motivations felt vain. But I'm coming to realise there is more than a feeling of wanting to be recognised and amounting to something behind this. Not that those two aren't desires that are burning in my mind, but still.

Now, I've spoken too much about myself. And I don't feel like continuing. Especially about the mother and what happened. You'll have to excuse me. So just tell me how have you been and how are you doing. Anything new? I'd love to hear some blog posts.

This is an old picture. Haven't taken new one as I have certain limitations and don't feel like doing that. My tablet barely operates due to unpredictable charging socket and my other computer is absolute shite. Thus further motivation and need for the July.

I'm here again, I guess. I will post a nice poem that got me back in reading in next post.
>>
Nieki. Nekas

Paldies par tavām acīm lielām!
Nāk jaunais gads ar tumšām ielām,
un tikai jumti pilni sniega,
un dvēsele, pakārta pie diega,
re, debess vidū šūpojas.

Nekas man nepieder, nekas!

Es negribu ne kāpt, ne vīties.
Cik viegli nu ir atsacīties
no zābakiem, kas mani nes,
no putekļiem uz palodzes.

Ne sauciena, ne pieskāriena.
Kāds milzīgs miers un klusa diena.

Ak, tas nav ticēt, tas nav - cerēt.
Cik skaisti ir tā - nepiederēt!
Nekam, nekur. Kā palags linu
es lēni sevi izbalinu.

Un saplūstu ar vakarēnām.
I tevi aizmirstu es lēnām.

Ne melns, ne balts, ne vēss, ne kairs.
Un es jums nepiederu vairs.

The last two lines are so powerful. I want to feel that way one day.
>>
>>23907976
>That's my grandmother's house, so probably was bought in the 1970's.

I worked a job where we collected and restaurated (is that a word?) those.
Since then i'm pretty sure there is such a thing as a ghost fart.
>>
>>23903433
Shame. Do what you must. Adieux!
>>
>>23907976
>mayn't
Is this the condition you are in.
>>23907982
You.
What is?
That's good right, a social retart and a handsome princess trying to search for an answer, what could go wrong.

I'll get you something.
Idk? You've used it a few on me. Jester sounds appropriate, as I do make a fool of myself, but mostly of everyone else.

>you're right
Um who this?
I already decided. You do care though.
>>
>>23908096
Iš? Blog your life now.
>>
>>23908183
Nein, haven't hit rock bottom again yet.

Besides don't really like ti blog.

How you is though.
>>
>>23908245
You know, I could be extremely verbal about my doings, but I'll use a bland "fine" for that.

Oh common. Just tell me something. I feel bad talking about myself, it feels so egotistical.
>>
>>23908068
Not sure how to reply to that, but you seem certain enough.

>>23908096
I'm in many conditions

I'm not sure anymore, forget it
Where the princess be @

What you doing.
>>
>>23908053
Your mind seems a little rested now, I'm glad
What have you done in terms of mundane activities the past few days
You came back to your senses, I knew it was a momentary thing, as I said before you needed a little time for everything was too fresh to you

If you have read and previous posts I finished officially yesterday, decided to first fix myself then look for a job, I need a break to think, probably for a month or two until that job my teacher mentioned is open
Was rough weak, especially mentally and emotionally
Quite confused atm and not sure where to start all that thinking.
>>
>>23908272
Kinda stupid of me to ask knowing the answer, but not really much of the conversation starter.

I don't like to though lol, and even if I did don't really have the leisure to do so rn.
I will make a tumblr though just for you ;)
Wageslaving though.
>>23908285
Unstable yes.

No tell me, also one liners.
Me, call me Elsa. Best Disney princess eva. You are Cinderlly's step-sisters.

working duh what else lel, and you?
>>
>>23908285
>Not sure how to reply to that, but you seem certain enough

Yeah casual conversation isnt my strong side, especially not between all this genuine emotional introspections you folks display.
I'll guess i'll share something too:
I'm invited to this albanian wedding in a month and i havent seen that family for 5 years almost, because i stopped hanging out with the sons, the oldest sister invited me though. The guys all live the neet-lifestlye minus any genuine interest besides from World of Warcraft and getting high.
Now i wonder if i'm judging them to harsh, regarding all the NEET culture glorifying it. Or is it an energetic hygiene thing, if you surround yourself with sloth you become the sloth.
>>
>>23908329
I've nothing to say, ax me shite
Been sitting all day doing exactly nothing, too tired and out of any energy or desire despite sleeping for more than 12 hours, in fact still sleepy

My mother always says that she's Cinderelly while me and my sister are the step sisters.

>>23908350
Never mind us, it's when we exhausted every other convo
Some of us are whiny tho :------D

Where you from tho
Well it's just a wedding shouldn't need that much of thinking
The last part you said is quite true, you don't need to hang out with them if you go after all.
>>
I want to thank all each and every one of you for supplying myself and others with a place to switch off for a while.
I'm not going to name names because I'm certain I'll miss someone but all the regulars here are amazing people.
I'm however out at this point, not because I dislike /soc/ but because of other shit.
See you all.
>>
I have the feeling this chat is going to fall apart soon, and everyone will go their seperate ways, and live fulfilling lives. It seems people are getting what they want, and I'm very glad to see it.

If it does break apart, I wish all of you the best, and who knows, maybe one day we will bump into each other.
>>
>>23908384
Fine, ugh I mean I might be getting in trouble with the law in a bit so I guess I could blog and shit.
Still waiting on the the screencap...
12 hours, lucky. I heard waking up between every few hours or so helps. And not a lot also.

Post pics of mum nao?
And sister kek, she looks nothing like you, the one you have shown.
I joke btw, you are more like Tiana then.
What is your fave Disney thing then?

>>23908389
No...
>>
>>23908402
It already has.
But yes, hopefully it is the case for everyone.

This is why I rarely participated with you fucks, I didn't want to get attached...
>>
>>23908413
Too late for me. Ausanon here btw.

It's just life, I know that we will remember our little sekrit internet club that we had for a while, but at the end of the day we will get on with our lives. We came here with nothing, and we all left with something to work on. It's truly amazing.
>>23908389
Yeah, I might be leaving soon too depending on how things go tomorrow.
>>
>>23908389
My heart ;-;
>>
>>23908427
If it is what I think it is, don't.

Yes, the show must go on.
It won't be the end. In a way I guess.
But fuck you guys, if you are going to go, at least do so with a bang :'(
>>
>>23908384
>Where you from tho
Im from germoney, despite my jewish looks. I never get targeted by sjw though because they think i belong to some kind of minority, so i got that going for me which is nice.
And you? Do i have to dig out what you wrote til now or will you tell me again? :D

>Never mind us, it's when we exhausted every other convo
>Some of us are whiny tho :------D
Yeah when seeing feels threads im always like "wtf guys, never heard of suppressing your feelings?? like the rest of us do on a daily basis?" Im kidding, iyou guys are healthy i guess.

>The last part you said is quite true, you don't need to hang out with them if you go after all.
Yeah its a bittersweet feeling if you got friends you actually like but cant hang with them because they are toxic.

Rumi said loving someone is like drowning in the ocean.
>>
>>23908404
I'll post then DELET
What trouble ?

Kek not the qt, there's another two years younger than me
Idk who Tiana is
Favorite? I need to think a little
Ariel is gorgeous , I love Esmeralda and Ursula kek.
>>
>>23908306
I'm finding balance. Not even that, it's my stubborn, ever present will that beckons me to keep going. Without that I'd already be far gone.

I worked out. Pull ups, chin ups, push-ups and what ever the exercise they use for abs. Feels good as a stress relief. Have to keep working for that Grecian build. I memorised some poetry. Two in Latvian, one in English. I discovered a conductor - Otto Kempeler - and I like his work a lot. I suspect he is Jewish and I usually dislike Jewish conductors, something feels very off in their artistic vision, but Kempeler has it mostly right. So I have had my distractions.

Well I skimmed through. So you are not returning back for an another semester? Hurrah then! Congratulations. What do you intend to do in terms of fixing yourself? I saw your picture, you need sleep for starters. That's the most obvious advice. Two months of time for your is a lot. Plans?
Yeah, I feel you. But I'm really proud you got through it.
Just tell whatever you want to. I am in the mood for reading what others have to say, so please just talk. Makes me feel better.

Also, although I said I'm unapologetic about my actions, I'd really like to apologise for what I said that day. It just feels wrong and I don't know if you care, but it was unjustified, especially against you, so I'm sorry. And no, bad news don't justify being an ass.
>>23908329
Hey, I just appreciate the conversation in itself.

What are you doing?
Please do. What have you in mind in terms of overall theme? Young, angry men? Hah.
How bad is it?
>>23908389
See you, my fellow Baltic sea inhabitant. Hopefully you will come to check on us one day and we shall find you in a better state; hopefully we too will be better. I'm not saying goodbye, because that implies never seeing someone again, and I never rule that possibility out.
>>
>>23907688
>>23907695
>yet
Implying there should ever be a good time to do it here

I always freak out for a minute then start walking around all excited and shit, its just always surprising in my opinion. Went outside and heard a couple crows making noise that got woken up.
Birds can prob scene quakes much better than dogs mine never did a thing

Ahhhhhh 2012 what a magical year and he was under a jap VPN too

>>23907976
Well I have a serious problem around cola to the point where I'd uncontrollable drink all of it with even noticing I did. So I'll fight your dad and mum

Might ass well keep that exception for the rest of your damn life cause I know I will.
And you might as well start practicing on your people face and handling interviews and faggots cause that going to be life, unless you have some kind of hookup. But you that opportunity to work with your fav homo :)

>calm!?
Idk if I could stay calm with David carrying a assault rifle on his hip and telling to take off my shoes, would just stay mad to hide the fact of my horrible foot oder.
But I digress you should keep displaying your anger at that gate but not enough where you'd never post again
>>
>>23908404
>Fine, ugh I mean I might be getting in trouble with the law in a bit so I guess I could blog and shit.

I'd like to hear that if you want to tell. I hope you made money at least, tbqh famalamadingdong
>>
>>23908464
Shoot.
Was soldering and triggered the alarm, waitinf to see if we gtfo or something.

She was quite qt, no paedo. If you both get called step-sisters, then she is like you?
This faggot has never seen the Princess and the Frog, sys.
>think a little
Mayn't say anything.
Yes she is actually, it's the singing that gets me. Why.
Esmeralda is a gypsy like you wtf...
>Ursula
?...
>>23908472
I guess, trying to say something to help get distracted is kinda difficult because anything can trigger.

I am working?
Kek, fuck you already have half of it down.
Not really that bad, now that I know most "shit", in both literal and figurative terms.
Kinda do want to go back to school though, like you and most tards here kek.
>>23908475
You trying me or something?

I can imagine it, yeah birds have sort of internal mechanism that's why, can"t think of what it is called, gyroscope?

Yes, if I wasn't Jap in the life before, I definitely will be in the next.
>>23908478
Kek it isn't anything drug related. Or rape...

But anyways I kinda told a bit already but I guess I can explain why.
Working at/near the airport is stricter, you need different licenses and permit to be able to handl anything flammeable, for good reason.
Which I don't have any.
>>
File: IMG_20160607_174422944_HDR.jpg (4 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160607_174422944_HDR.jpg
4 MB, 3264x1836
>>23908053
Well I'm glad to see your back on your two feet now. And sempazise with you about having to deal with someone close to you dying. At some point I know I'll have say my good byes to my grandma, I've known it would happen some day and tried to prepare myself.
But I know it'll happen when I least expect that's life and as shitty and unfair it is, its just the cycle we all go thru.

But enough depressing thoughts I just woke up and don't want shit up my mind.
But I guess I've been doing alright had some what of a reality check as well with arguing with my mom as we regularly do.
But I found out after she started venting to me that my sister made an suicide threat(apparently not the first) while at universal studios.
No one in my family has any kind of mental issues like that but I suspect she's doing it out of spite and attention. She also told she was gay, then that she's bi and what not. So I obviously need to have a talk with her. Even though she doesn't like me.
Other than that bullshit I've had a nice week and the weather has been very calm and nice here

Enjoy this relaxing pic to get your mind off things
>>
File: IMG_20160610_161721.jpg (82 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160610_161721.jpg
82 KB, 640x480
>>23908500
Oh I'm no Tumblrina, so no need for trigger warnings.

How can you do that whilst being here?
Yes. You can also include pictures of mine like this for the "dark, troubled young artist" image.
What for? I really hope you do.
>>
>>23908526
I meant mostly for everyone else and me lel.

I am not a slave, just because I work doesn't mean I can't do whatever I want.
Luckily not doing anything to tedious and this company is a joke anyways.
Not really what I had in mind actually, you'll see soon enough.
I wish for sucking dick. Idk, didn't know them still don't know now.
Gonna go and be hypocrite and head back to work lel.
>>
>>23908500
I'm trying alot of things right now senpai

Think it's cause they use the earth magnetic waves for guidance and what not. Soon as the earth starts shaking it disturbs the magnetic pattern and they flip their shit like if someone got acquitted

I think I'd rather be born again as a Hong konger if had the choice, would want to be a japanese slave wagger and latter kill myself for unknown reasons

Nice dubs your holiness
>>
>>23908500
>Working at/near the airport is stricter, you need different licenses and permit to be able to handl anything flammeable, for good reason.
>Which I don't have any.

You'll be fine(d).
>>
Bit of a delay because of power socket.
>>23908525
I'm trying m9. Suffering in itself can give great strength to some, while it makes others perish. I'm aiming for the former. My grandma is getting old as well. All I hope is both my mum and grandma stay around for a couple of years. Without them I don't really have anyone. Thank you.

Maybe they're desperate for attention? It's not that bad then, it's really bad when someone is deeply depressed, but comes off as fine and non suicidal. The type that leaves without saying anything, at best leaving a note.

That's a really nice picture. I will try and upload some views of Baltic from my other PC when I feel like it.
>>23908544
Trigger them until they are desensitised.

OK, mister. Just tell that to Mr. Goldberg. God, I'm making jokes.
Alright, surprise me.
Oh common, I'm serious.
>>
>>23908554
Such as? Is Sodermin in your course? :)

Idk, know a bit. Where is Perubean when you need her?

Bruh, the chinks do the same though kek.
Actually, if I were to ge reborn, I'd be Mexican aye.

>holiness
Not Maxim though ;)
>>23908558
Exactly.
Which would ge a a bit of a problem.
The fire department didn't show up, so I guess everything is fine.
>>23908630
I've been doing that for year m8...

Close actually, the Jew is the one that signs my check aye. That's good. That's the point of this site isn't it.
Wait a bit sheesh.
I said I am not certain. I did go for a year like 4/5 years ago.
>>
>>23908671
They don't seem to respond for all your efforts.

Is it really? I thought it was a personal outlet for cryptic shitposting way well into May. I don't even drop Nietzsche's quotes anymore. :/
How old are you?
>>
>>23908683
Not now obviously since I have been inactive for a while, and kinda outgrew it now that I think about it.

Yes, why would I lie?
Reddit? Wait where am I then? Gaia online? Good, why would anyone do that?
I am the young and tender age of 23 lel
>>
Storm is rising. Lots of rain incoming. That means a good berry season. Which means a lot of dosh. Which means a phone and a laptop. Excellent.
>>23908699
Well I used to shitpost here excessively. I barely slept and was in bait mode 24/7. That was such a sweet time, I will never forget it.

Because you love me and people lie to people they love. Pls be my waifu. Pls. I'm no Mercury though. ;-; Alright, that was a really bad joke kek.

I used to play Runescape ages ago now that you mention those places. Not much though.

You look younger than me. I'm old looking boi.
>>
File: wtf.png (138 KB, 1331x617) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
138 KB, 1331x617
>>23908500
Here, kek at one who photoshopped this tho
Did you eventually, I need to know cause reasons

She is :') you pedo, the other one looks like me yes but more Chinese and darker skin
Will do soon probably
Why what ?
Esmeralda is bae, you're a nigger
Ursula is evil, smart, and half octopus, what's not to like.
>>
Probably one of my last posts as well, life is getting to hectic to post regularly or keep up with it. Y'all motherfuckers better get at me on Skype before this all falls to shit any further.
>>23904421
:*
>>23907976
When I was 16, but the medical options they have are utter shit. After eating better and making a few changes in daily things, I haven't gotten much worse aside from last Fall and just recently.
Speak his name and he shall offer council. He's a headstrong guy.

>making my favorite
I'll give a recipe for alcoholic demi glace for that.

Please do.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qm9r9JFZO1E really good one

They'll understand, though, it's better to seek help than to let it be forced.
>>23908053
Good to see you're back on the way up man, faith.

Nothing new here, becoming the stereotypical whiskey-sipping-late-night-writer that all the insomniac grills from 2007 love. Any chance on getting a rough translation of the poem? My Baltic is not so strong.
>>23908389
Goodnight, sweet prince.
Good luck on your sociopolitical and charitable pursuits, you're a good guy.
>>23908402
See above pls.
It lasted for a good amount of time, and even if some of us didn't get so close, you guys saved my ass a couple times. So thanks.
>>
File: WIN_20160610_11_45_09_Pro.jpg (105 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160610_11_45_09_Pro.jpg
105 KB, 1280x720
I'm really digging Primus and The Doors right now, but I also love me so me Atmosphere
I'm not studying for any certifications I've been wanting to get soon, and also not entirely done unpacking because just moved in and don't have tables and stuff to put this all on.
NEET because I stay inside all day and browse 4chan and fap, and flirt with girls online but don't meet up in person because social anxiety so I just fap to their nudes
Vidya: Runescape is life
I'm currently reading a couple books (I skip around): Windows Server 2012 70-410 study book, and CCNA study book
For films, I like Office Space, Napoleon Dynamite, Happy Gilmore, Slacker, and a shit ton more but I got turrible memory
Currently riding on cracked wifi that's out of range half the time. Hoping I get internet installed here in 9 minutes if the guy actually shows up
>>
File: NOTthebeard.jpg (117 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
NOTthebeard.jpg
117 KB, 1280x720
I don't even know what day it is anymore

>>23908389
I sincerely hope you have a pleasant life.you will do well out there. remember not to touch strangers' blankets and/or quilts

>>23908745
what the fug is your skype son. I'm leaving soon as well and it would be nice to check up on the homies every now and then
>>
>>23908745
By the way man, keep strong with all the cancer. Appreciate your words. Recommend me a song. You posted one a while ago I liked it.

Thank you for your eyes large!
New year comes with streets dark,
And only rooftops full with snow full,
And soul, hung on a thread,
'Ere amidst the middle of sky sways.

Nothing is there that I own, nothing!

I wish not to climb, or intertwine.
How easy it is to decline
These boots, that carry me,
From dust on windowsill.

Neither cry, or touch.
Such enormous peace and calm day.

Oh, it is not to believe, it's not to hope.
How beautiful it is- not to belong!
To no one, nowhere. Like linen
I slowly bleach myself.

And blend in with last evenings shadows.
And I slowly forget thee.

Neither black, nor white, cool or over sensitive.
And I don't belong to you anymore.
>>
>tfw they are here again :')

>>23908475
You just inspired me to fight for my right to cola tonight

Probably will, since I do not seem to be going anywhere
Interviews, presentations..etc. things professional in general are no problem, it's a problem when things are personal

I always do, I can't stand when girls or guys half my age and size are there to boss me around.

>>23908472
It is most admirable

I'd say show results but you said you lack means atm ;-;
Starting to fall for the Juice I see, :x-D-tier

I was going to say a lot of BS, then my mother walked in and we had a huge fight
She came in all aggressive saying things like" You can stop acting sad, being grumpy in our faces, it's not cool anymore" and other things when I told her about my confusion and inability to produce or find desire anymore like " You do not have physical illness, or is starving and you just graduated what could you possibly be depressed for, let me tell you why you do not have anything to look forward to it's because you are trivial and vain , You're a liar and an actor I seen you laugh when you were with your friend, you are disgusting I wish I never walked in to see this disgusting attitude or hear your disgusting voice, you have three days to "return" to normal"

No plans yet, I plan to see doctor about my shoulder which has been burning for a few years now, my nails which are becoming brittle and breaking easily... and other similar cases
I was going to think then seek mental help, but with event's like today's fight I always hesitate and end up in same cycle again

I do not recall what is it exactly you said that could bother me, yes bad news such as these do justify, you should've figured that I do care by now, I understand you circumstance and imagine your feelings, but it's nice to hear it, thanks.
>>
>>23908745
How did you find out, again if I ask unpleasant questions pls stop me
How old are you now, do see better medical help, pls do
How are you these days tho

I wish I could do something to help, not that I can do much, suppose I do try and cook it'll probably be poisonous and kill you for good (cause people get killed for little periods and shite I know I'm a tart)
Give pls, minus the alcohol or she'd lose it

My father might, but my mother thinks I don't have a reason to be unhappy and assumes I'm doing it to look cool if you would like read this post >>23908819
>>
>>23908757
>tfw she's leaving too
;-;
>>
>>23908751
>those reasons
This guy is honest.
>>
https://youtu.be/4vglCHcZuCQ
REEEEEEEEEE
STOP LEAVING
I'LL NEED YOU FOR BALTO-RUSSIAN WAR. WE'RE GOING TO ENLIST IN THIRD MONGOLIAN DIVISION AND I'LL MAKE YOU SING THIS ADTER CHUGGING SUFFICIENT AMOUNT OF VODKA
>>
>>23908630
What dosent mentally kill you makes you stronger that's what I say. And I hope yours and mine stay here for just a little longer. My grandma is only 77 but here older sister is around 90 so hopefully she'll be here.
She literally my only grandparent now I'll pray for your mom

That's what I think too just never knew she go for something like that, she always got more attention than me and what not. My mum said they were arguing in a parking garage and my sis went to the edge of the wall and said some edgy shit.
I'd just want to find out what her deal is tbqh I know she won't do it cause she's not crazy or not crazy like me. Time will tell tho

And take your time with that pic Ive got plenty of more

>>23908671
I just don't want to see this thread sandbag and get filled with a bunch of /b/ quality posts

Just ask the wind and she'll appear mai friend

True but there's something very depressing about Japan idk what it is. And no other Asian country likes their pale asses

Hmmmm I wonder what happened to maxim and his quality posts

>>23908757
Bruv it fucking friday you damn vagabond you been smoking to much of tha hasheesh again.

But that happens to me most of the time don't be scared. How are you and you ankle hanging in there?
And fuck all this talk about everyone leaving and disappearing into the night is depressinating to the max. But that's how it usually is kinda regret posting here a little bit now

I'd buy a candy dipped hair braid of that from cenco
>>
>>23908842
I'd say I'm probably leaving soc too, but no one would give a shit.
>>
>>23908857
NO ONE WOULD GIVE A SHIT?
WHO'D SHOOT KAUJAS HAUVICES? WHO'D DRINK RIKTĪGS ŠŅABIS?

seriously stick around
>>
>>23908728
Yes, I very much know this feel. It was a long time ago for me though. Probably didn't notice you since I was busy with my little hindian toy.

You are not wrong unfotunately...
Fine, I mean I don't have anyone now :'(
Kek, any joke is good, if it makes one laugh. At least to me, don't really mind if no one finds me funny.

Lol really? I never really had the chance to, but I did play once as well.

Yuo are men now.
When I shave, and people are saying with shorter hair...
>>23908732
LMFAO!
Wait this is shooped? Don't remember that. Why do you even have this...
Kinda ironic how it was a joke though, and people still fell for it aye.
No, thank Allah. What reasons? I am done but might be home in an hour or so.

I said I am not a fucking pedo wtf.
I have a chinois sis and a darker skin sis, which might look like me unluckily.
Let me be first then.
Why I love voice?
>Esmeralda is nigger, you're a bae*
Ftfy.
The smart part, ain't no woman ever use her brain brah.
>>23908751
Les Claypool is amazing.
>>23908757
It' Friday, Rebecca...
>>23908745
I wish you were lying.
>>23908853
It already /b/ quality...
Besides /b/ is supposed to be that way.

I ride the whirlwinds.

Nani? Koku-jin ples, Nippon is da best.

I wonder the same thing :^)
>>
>>23908819
You got to fight for ya right to coooooollllaa!!!
But yo it better not be some cheap off brand shit, might as well find some rum if you can.

I was suppose to have plans but they got cancelled last night so here I am annoying you
Hey at least you got that going for interviews are sometimes a bitch cause my attitude and eye brows
I guess I'm fine with personal shit since ppl always throw their problems at me. Once you deal with on a daily basis you'll get use to it.

And fuck are you me? That shit has always and will always bug me to death. Maybe I'm a jealous like but there's nothing worst than a little tike making orders cause muh privileged
>>
File: IMG_20160609_154028911.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160609_154028911.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
Whoops was suppose to add this pic in one of my post, too bad

You are all witnesses to my hair in its true form, besides this thread needs more faces
>>
>>23908842
n-no ples no cri
will pop in every now and then because I'll miss u fegz 2 much

>>23908853
>dat reference
jej, I fuggin love that show. Pierre is my spirit animal
am hanging in there..ankle is being a little shit
kek I kinda regret coming to these threads because I get feels now. But I'm seriously really happy to have met such cool-ass peeps and get lil glimpses into their lives. it's fuggin fascinating

>>23908871
is it tiem to get down tho

>>23908889
holy fuq, kek the hair is getting wild I luv it
>>
>>23908871
It's for the best, though, at least personally.
>>23908857
Depends on who you are (':
>>23908757
placidlygoing, you best keep me up on your swamp geology and rave exploits.
>>23908793
Thank you, that means a lot man, and I will do so.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C4FG_xZAzsQ
>writing songs for your friends after they jump off of a building

That's gorgeous, it's a little more fluid in Latvian, but it's obvious how well it translates the feeling.
>>23908839
No worries. I actually noticed during some more lewd behavior, it was hurting so that drew a red flag.
22 now. The city I lived in is regarded as the number one medical facility in the US, yet the best option they had was to kill the rest of my body with radiation in the hopes that it would stop it from spreading. I would rather die relatively healthy and happy, without knowing what day it'll come like a normal person, than to spend my time in a hospital bed in severe pain and medication. Chemotherapy is a fucked practice.
Eh, breathing and all, hopefully things turn around in the next few weeks.

It's the thought that counts, and food poisoning is nothing, bring it on pls.
In the next post then, cause it's kind of long.

Oh. That's some grade A bullshit, I'm sorry that you have to deal with that. Most people from previous generations don't seem to grasp what happens to individuals under mental duress. But your father might be more understanding and supportive?
>>
>>23908910
As long as you will
You will be missed.

>>23908889
It actually looks good on you

>From Cola to rum
Wew lad
I do not think rum is anywhere near around 30 meter radius from my house

What were you suppose to do
Eye brows?
Don't worry I have my problems too, like this one interview for a workshop at school they asked me why I dress like that and I said well my attire is none of your business so they got mad and stayed mad lol

Well people bossing your work is not like soldiers controlling your life.

>>23908871
The second one is shoped
Kek I told you I was lurking around /b/ when found this
People on /b/ ?
Cause I need to know how to get rid of (You) of course
P.S. you a nigger for taking so long to reply and now I can't delete cause too l8

Cause it's lovely, Part of your world tho
I still listen to it
I like Kida from Atlantis, and Anastasia the Russian.
>>
>>23908857
Pls stay ;-;
>>
>>23908819
Thank you. I know I will be glad for this feeling one day. Wish I could lend that will to others though.

Oh I'm skinny. I might try and take a photo tomorrow. I like muh shoulders though even with all the skelly. No real results now. ;_;

He butchered Mozart. Beethoven's third and grosse fuge are top tier though. Most of juice does. Levine dies a fine job for his overtures, especially for Magic Flute and Don Giovanni. Karajan on the hand is top tier director, but he's no juice. Their pianists annoy me with the way they handle Bach. Gould and Richter are excellent. I'm ranting now. Speaking of music, recommend something.

Not to sound abrasive, for someone who likes Dostoyevsky she is awfully ignorant of psychology. Like, so what, I, for example, had a laugh or two in last days despite the bad news. No human is some emotion in its pure state. Hope everything goes right with her.

For how long you've been having such problems? Please do, I don't want you to die. Ever speak with a therapist?

I know, but I needed to get that off my chest. No more of that, erhm, for Zuzus sake or something.
>>
>>23908927
How did you feel then
That's quite some time now, you are a fighter for real, makes you even more amazing, Based Rouge
I like the song btw
It may not count for much, but no matter what and despite fact it's over the internet but we truly love you remember that anytime you need to

It's embarrassing to talk about my BS after knowing what you have to deal with, you're right tho, I noticed on her face her inability to understand anything, she's 39 I think but never goes out or has any friends so she doesn't know how world works
He is, far more.
>>
>>23908910
Ha glad you caught that was the first thing that popped in my head when I say your hair do idk why, could be since im pretty damn hungry
Fuck still giving you shit, what has it been a week since you were attacked? Maybe you need some of that veitinam E to get in ya bones make ya feel good.
Yeah idk how I'll take it when everyone goes ded, this thread gave me a new reason to stay on the /soc/. This might be the most social bread on here which is funny

I enjoy my puffy pube hair but I know some don't plus it's pretty shaggy right now. Idk if I can go to the movies tho

>>23908942
But how good is too good? That's the million dong questions

Ahhhh damn you could of had a Cuba libre thats if that coke is cold and pure
I was suppose to go and put this job application for a job I wanted. But I have to wait for the rich owner to be there, and he's only there like 3 days of the week for obvious reasons
My facial reactions can be very strong when I hear shit I don't like so I have to keep a stone face for professional stuff
I mean that was a kind of invasive question, I'd take offense to it too. But fuck you for being so meanly funny, that was a good rebuttal tbqh. Why did they even bother asking if you weren't going be wearing the same cloths when you got the job?
Let them stay butthurt man you got more balls than me famdingo
>>
>>23908972
It nonetheless helps to have someone like that around, I know it does a little to me

I would react but I know none of them, but I like when you do talk this sometimes for it never hurts to know
I do not have anything you'd like, I'm actually asking Rouge for songs since I'm still building a music knowledge
Idk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5soixb2U6xM

She's not, not of everyone else at least but me, my depressed Aunt who's on meds only finds comfort in talking to her, but she dislikes so much about my personality, and thinks I'm incapable of many feelings so she doesn't believe anything could influence me

For a very long time, my shoulders for a few years, my nails for almost 8 months I think
I haven't ever, it was in past couple of days that I collapsed again even tho I've been trying not in front of my friend and she said that was enough and I need to go instead of trying to distract myself again

Zuzu :x-D
>>
song has been stuck in my head all day. I'm not mad tho
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Iy1BbYd08w

>>23908927
ey thanks mang. you da realest
take good care of yourself ya heard

>>23908942
<9 <9
the feeling is mutual. I admire and respect you very much. probably one of teh most genuine grills on this board

>>23909022
ye, it's been a week and it's still not really healing the way it should. I'm a bit concerned but I'm going to the doctor tomorrow. kek, go eat but please stay tuned for this very important channel cinco news announcement:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Re6pZri8Gw

I'M OUTTA HERE
>>
File: IMG_20160610_215015.jpg (80 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160610_215015.jpg
80 KB, 640x480
Charging dock is real fickle, let me see if I can get it fixed, otherwise this is the last post from tablet.

Tried fixing with pic related, didn't fly so good!
>>
>>23909022
You might want it too good cause we might not handle your godtier good

Noted
What kind of job
Same, some say my poker face is judging them too
It wasn't even for a job, they wanted to pick three students for a workshop abroad, they asked everybody questions like their thoughts on urban planning(which was topic of workshop) while me on my clothes, how professional is that.
>>
>mfw got it working
This is why Russia will be a superpower all over again.
>>23908853
Nietzsche said something similar. Mine is younger, but you know, old age is old age.
You could try, maybe it works.

Have you spoken at all? Maybe an intimate conversation can shed some light.

Yes, might deliver some tomorrow for you lad.

>Mfw charging dock is not working again
Fug
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-10-21-57-54.png (148 KB, 1024x600) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-10-21-57-54.png
148 KB, 1024x600
Cyka blyad
rip
>>
File: image.jpg (224 KB, 960x1049) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
224 KB, 960x1049
Currently klezmer. But I really like forlorn post metal https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xa8rEQwbjxk&app=desktop
>>What aren't you doing?
Smoking hookah and drink dry red wine
It's my day off
>>Video Games(?)?
Civ V is pulled up but I'm not playing it
The Myth of Sisyphus, by Camus
>>Films etc.
Just watched Clerks, might pull up Hannibal after my hookah burns out

Supskis
>>
File: smiling now.jpg (33 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
smiling now.jpg
33 KB, 640x480
ok
ew-tier? why?
i LIKE of montreal
>>What aren't you doing?
i'm not being a faggot
i'm not a neet
>>Video Games(?)?
a bit of hearthstone?
played a bit of free WoW (that is, the starting zone) recently but i doubt i'll go back to serious playing
thus spoke zarathustra, the prince, and the little prince
>>Films etc.
i like movies that require thinking, super hero movies, and college humor..
>General Discussion
idk, i'm working on my october eurotrip...
>You have to follow these guidelines, you'll be dicked to death if you don't, just post some content so other anons get to roast you.
wat
>Who cares if this is a meet-up board, after all.
right
>This isn't exactly a rate thread but if that is truly what you seek OP will never deliver. So stop asking.
ok
>>
>>23908996
So you'll need
>a sachet with: rosemary, thyme, and sage
>1 lemon
>a pound each of celery, onion, and carrot(mirepoix is optional)
>5-10lbs of beef or pork bones(preferably knuckles)
>half gallon of water
>a 2 gallon pot(non galvanized pls)
AND
>white roux
>red onion
>black peppercorn(cracked)
>rosemary
>small cubed beef or boullion granules

Water to pot over gas stove on high, and add beef/pork bones until the water is about 3/4 up the pot. Bring the water to a boil for about 15-20 minutes and stir to distribute evenly. Reduce heat to a low simmer for 4 hours, then add the sachet(and mirepoix if choice), and about a teaspoon of lemon juice. Continue to simmer for another 3-4 hours until the aroma is thick and the water is dark. The water should have reduced to almost half, and this is your stock. Pour the liquid into a container, strain everything solid out, and let cool down to room temp.

Heat a half pound of butter in a saucepan over medium heat, and add flour until it takes on a soft paste consistency. Sautee onions in a separate pan until sweating, then add half the beef/pork stock and keep on medium heat. Add rosemary and peppercorn and simmer while adding beef or boullion granules, then stir in roux until a sauce like consistency is reached. Cool down immediately and careful not to reduce too much otherwise you'll lose a lot of your blend.

Mix both in the original saucepan and reduce to about half. So you should end with half a quart of total product, and during that last reduction you can add apple brandy for taste. If you can't find bouillon and you don't want to use beef directly, you can take whatever bones you didn't put in the water and leave them in the oven with a pan underneath at about 200F for a few hours, as the fat and proteins leave the bones and meat it'll make black and brown "goo" on the pan, this is called fond and you can scrape that off and use it instead. It's a lot stronger than the straight meat but that's the best method
>>
>>23908871
You didn't notice me senpai? :( I did it all for you.

Indeed. ;-;

When do we marry? I'm a faithful Lutheran. Keep that in mind.

Yeah, neither do I. :^

I played briefly, that was around 2006-8.

I'm no Mehmet. You shave? Ew.
>>23908927
Read Jack London's Credo. You might relate to that with everything said. I'd copy it here, it is brief, but my battery is my burning daylight.

Very moody. I wish I could remember the last song you posted. It was something "When were you...[?]..." in terms of lyrics.

Yes. Latvian poetry tends to walk around a lot, thus it's hard to translate as long as we're not talking about national romanticism, which is basic af.
>>
File: burnin dat mixtape.jpg (159 KB, 1776x999) Image search: [Google]
burnin dat mixtape.jpg
159 KB, 1776x999
yo yo yo yo yooooo biiiitcheeezzzz, i'm making zheeee mixtapes of 2k16.
gonna be soooouu fucking tight.

storytime:
so i got this old radio, i use it from time to time as a stereo when i'm in the garden or when i'm having a bbq with friends. i can connect it to laptops or phones via cable.
nooooooow comes the little twist. it also has a casette player and it's able to record. so i just tried to play music from my external hd on my laptop, use the radio as a stereo AAAANNNNND record the music on cassette.

fuggen neato right??? right!!

so why am i going through all this trouble to make mixtapes in fucking 2016 you ask? because i got a shitty car with a shitty old radio and no shitty money to buy me a less shitty new radio with usb//aux shit...

plis gib recommendations for my mixtapes so driving to work is less annoying.

ps
pls ignore the food, it tastes as awful as it looks.
>>
Cucking finally, hopefully I'm not too late.
Where is bewds?
>>23908910
Almost yes.
>>23908927
Yes I understand, but we will miss you, bish...
>>23908942
Why? Who did that? Didn't know I had a follower kek.
Yes I knew that risk but it was during the time you desserted that place I think.
Yes kek, who else, you did catch me once if I remember, and I meant hiw I was joking ironically about that but now...
Well you already have some raisins stacked in your favour.
Not my fault, I saw it right away, just couldn't respond lel.

It's beautiful, the ultimate auditory art, singing.
Ples sing that for me :*
I can see why.
>Kida
What?
>Anastasia
Yes! I didn't see that until recently a while back with my lil sisters and I fell in love with the boi, forget his name.
>>23909114
>>23909146
This idiot though, just splice the wire and then twist it.
t. Electrician
>>23909152
You look like that youtube guy.
>>23909158
Hello, old friend.
>>23909184
No? I don't want anything though?

I'm a neo-Zionist...

Neither do I what?

Oh, I think that was the good era or something idk.

Tu es homme maintenant.
Yes, I have to look nice for the bois.
>>23909277
I want to listen to the fire yo.
>>
>>23909291
>I want to listen to the fire yo.
don't burn yourself brah.
currently recording some tracks from these guys https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8k9rD7lx9c
>>
>>23909291
do i know you?
>>
File: IMG_20160607_171449306_HDR.jpg (3 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160607_171449306_HDR.jpg
3 MB, 3264x1836
>>23909107
I wouldn't be that surprised if they just tell you to put some ice on it or something like that, I'd chimpout if I heard that. Good luck with the doc bring your "I'm not mad at anyone face"
Well I wonder what was not on that list that wasn't poisoned. Pretty sure my dad's brisket is alright tho, pierre loves my dad and me. Maybe he likes my to much

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6wEco6sNMY
Pierre is a god damn saint and I'll let him fuck my dad gay

>>23909124
Theres nothing godtier about RC cola or shasta but I love them so

Its another job related to driving buses and what not, I heard the tips are crazy high thats the part that intrigues me
Lel I really don't know what face people want from me but the more i force them the bigger the headache
That makes it even worst, your a student and theres no dress code over there so wtf? I'm getting the slight hint that the panel that interviewed you were all males. Sounds like they were questioning you with their dicks.
Thats about as professional as hitting on a air stewardess cause she wears a dress. Pretty sure that would end up in the news over here.

>>23909134
>>23909146
I didn't want to quote an actually think tank. Yeah you never no man, one day my gmom was a old woman now she's a elderly one. I just hope i make it to 90, but I'm a black male so don't cross your fingers

No not yet she's out of town now, it will hopefully just be an intimate convo unless someone blabs about it to the rest of my family. Pretty sure my grandma would go crazy with here bible and try to get the demon out of her.
Yo I like my android and what not but some of the shit they make for them just seems like it was made to break after awhile. You better get that charger working, you had the chance of electrocuting yourself with that knife. If you got a tiny screwdriver you could
try disassembling the charger and see if anything is lose

I'll leave another one
>>
>>23909069
But how? I'm not even close to where I want to be.

Alright, here is an another rant.
https://youtu.be/9Nx09pigZRI
https://youtu.be/8-KyL2gMxV8
First video demonstrates two interpretations of the same symphony within first five minutes. It's educational. Afterwards, around 18 minutes, Bach starts. The second video is better as far as the piano goes, the way he plays those first solo sections few seconds in is just mesmerising. Such a talented pianist. That whole concerto is straight up fire.

Truth to be told, I don't know much modern music myself. I liked that song. Very melancholy. Makes me think of the slow songs they play when a ball is closing down and people either dance in pairs or just sit in some corner, drunk, and smoking cigarettes. More?

I have a feeling you've had bad relationships with her for a long time. When did it begin?

Awh, I didn't know it was so bad for such a long time. How do your collapses manifest? Wish I could do something to help, but idkh.

Yas. Do more fingerpaints when you're feeling better.
>>
>>23909316
Am a pyromaniac.
Dank af though, are you doing the lyrics also?
>>23909334
No.
>>
>>23907089
Thanks tbqh family. My gf says I look super baby-faced when I'm clean shaven but I'm also a little bit longer-haired and probably gained some cheek-weight since that pic, which was this time last year (my sadboi summer)

I know a few will try to hit on me, a few will get arrested, a few will die, a few will lead extremely successful lives (or succ-ful lives) and the rest will be average students at the local university. I'm at peace with it. There are some freshmen and sophomores that are so next-level that I'm planning on seeing them off through graduation before I move on anywhere due to their level of realness.

Hope everything is good with your sister. My little brother, who has autism, graduated today, and I helped walk him across the stage. He got an ovation from the whole arena, which made me and my parents cry. Super touching time.
>>
File: IMG_20160610_170904.jpg (277 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160610_170904.jpg
277 KB, 960x1280
Music:
Xasthur, autechre, orchestral manoeuvres in the dark.
What aren't you doing? Getting enough rest lol
NEET? Nah. I study electronics this fall and work two jobs
Video games? Not as much as I used to. I miss my vidya marathons
Books? Catch 22 and some science books on electricity right now.
>>
>>23909427
Would you say you're an IDM/EDM person mostly, or am I way off? What sort of games do you like?
>>
File: 1444492359037.gif (1 MB, 500x298) Image search: [Google]
1444492359037.gif
1 MB, 500x298
>>23909398
>are you doing the lyrics also?
that would be cool woundn't it?

i'm a potato regarding anything artsy and creative tho.

i can't into instruments, i can't into drawing, i can't into singing, i can't into creating anything. me no artist...sadly.
>>
>>23909291
I got it working. Slavs are masters of improvisation.

You're breaking my poor heart. It aches.

I'm a proto anarchist statist.

Sound funny.

I'm what ?
>tfw haven't shaved
>>23909372
Hey, the morality rate for men here is very high as well. Lifespan is short too.

I'd love to see an exorcism, I imagine it would look very fascinating kek.
Nah, it's not the charger, but the dock on the tablet itself. It's a matter of yanking it back in place. Sooner or later it will die, gladly I got my chance to get a laptop nearby.

That picture looks like a painting. Is it enchanted in any way?
>>
New cycle continues.
Where did everyone else go?
Was hoping to have one last blast for old times sake.
>>23909427
2 jobs why?
>>23909456
Yes it would, vocals I admire very much.

Ah me too lol.

What? What about writing?
>>
>>23899045
>chemical engineering
>works at pizza place
be my neal-stephenson-core bf pls
>>
>>23909505
So are Mexishits.

This would be a first, usually it is the other way around...

>statist
If that would have said satanist, I would've agreed in a flash.

Oh, well you do actually sound funny, lrn 2 speak inglish lel.

You are man now.
Me either, was thinking of posting my retarted visage to start shit off, but I might go shower instead.
>>
>>23909530
Yes, but they didn't win the WW2. :^

Oh really, give me an example.

I'm an Odinist.
t. Varg

https://clyp.it/w1iuzwdj

Do I need to marry now?
>>
>>23909398
you are strange
>>
>>23909586
No, we waited patiently for the day to reclaim or lands kek.

Lucia
There was this guy I did talk to but I forget his name.
Untermensch.
Now you guys.

I am a disciple of Loki...
Wedding is off...

https://clyp.it/0g0go5sa
Your accent is fucking hard to imitate or is it me?

Not anymore :'(
>>23909608
Now now Roy, no need to be rude.
How so? I am probably the most super-sane idiot out of everyone here.
>>
>>23909620
inb4 Mexico pulls Crimea

Who is her?
As for her, she is around, isn't she? Her mum is probably lecturing her as we speak or something.

But Loki was never the bad guy or enemy of Odin. Time to read Varg.

https://clyp.it/k0qkgu23
kek, 2heavy4me

Why? :/
>>
>>23909653
No thanks. We are already white enough.

Some girl from when I first started coming ages ago. I used to have a pic but long deleted it :'(
Not her, untermensch is someone entirely different. Pretty interesting, kinda like neen, except younger and qter obviously.

Never said I wanted ti be an enemy? Just saud I am a Loki.

https://clyp.it/ygc0ug13
Is it? I pitched it higher, but voice doesn't want to cooperate ofc when I need her.

Cuz an strong and independent.
>>
>>23909620
because you called me "old friend" although you claimed i don't know you.
>>
>>23909373
Your strong will gives me the strength I need sometimes, I told you

I apologize I haven't listened to the links yet

It ranges, then you have these tacky 80s songs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuuObGsB0No
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-cD4oLk_D0

Also Punk and Pop-punk, but as I said still building

She's very critical of me, thinks I'm smart but that she failed bringing me up to be like her, and a true shy Arab girl

>tfw had fight before dinner
Only had bowl of soup all day and that fight lost me my appetite until I got hungry again now and food is not there anymore ;-;

I would become paranoid and sensitive over matters that involve myself and my production, then I would remember how I'm a failure and uncreative, how I'm unhappy and will be for rest of my life, and break into tears

Will do, probably tomorrow tho.
>>
>>23909685
"White".

How come I don't know any of them? I thought untermensch was a codename for her, turns out I'm wrong.

I'm sorry for coming off as tsundere. :3

https://clyp.it/xajya0b2
My voice is strange. My mic is shit, so it makes it worse.

Ah, I'm l-like that ofc
>>
>>23909505
God bless the superior male race, were like an expensive Mercedes with the AMG package.
It's a fun ride till you find shards of metal in the oil pan.

I'd like to see one if it's not a family member probably be a lot of cursing and bones cracking. Plus there prob be a bunch of light bulbs bursting and hair standing up.
If you got a pair of needle nosed pliers that might help, or giving a good love tap like a piece of Soviet tech

Wish I could paint cause I would do one of that pic. Pencil and paper won't do it justice.
Well the only thing that was enhanced about that pic was my blood-achohol level, might have been the lighting that makes it look so nice
>>
>>23909723
I mean I have seen your face a lot throughout the years, close enough to being pals right?
>>23909731
The white part of Mexico.
The Spaniard Catalina blood flows in my veins.

Because you weren't here for that you idiot, duh kek.
To be fair, she is an untermensch as well, but no, it's the Dutch chick I mentioned somewhere. Still haven't checked up in her :/

Yandere desu?

https://clyp.it/0izzgbak
Yours is fine, as expected from foreigners. At least you don't sound Indian :/

Idk are you?
>>
File: Kida.jpg (88 KB, 360x504) Image search: [Google]
Kida.jpg
88 KB, 360x504
>>23909291
I do not even know, it wasn't spaghetti guy tho for obvious raisins
What was during that time, what happened
You spammed my face on /b/ once so much
Really, what are they
Your fault in every way

Why should I
>
Dimitri is baeeee
I love him so much.
>>
>>23909774
>spaghetti guy
If yoy only knew.
Um..nothing happened hehe, so what ya doing :)
No wtf? That was your fault for starting anyways.
1.One-liners.
2]You not luv me anymore.
C)More shit.

Because I asked nicely.
Oh her? That was her name, what was the Mexican lookimg one with the pouty lips?
Fuck off, why the fuck do you always have to steal my men.
https://clyp.it/valxwc15
Added voice for additive power.
>>
>>23909166
Thanks and sorry for trouble of writing this long post bae <3

>>23909107
You're too adorable Geoanon, same goes for you.

>>23909372
I hope you get it then, would be a good change
Kek ikr my eyebrows hurt like fuck too since I'm always frowning
No dress code, I dress slightly different, compared to girls here, not too fancy liek everybody, and these teachers think they need to know everything about us and force us into whatever they want
On the contrary all females, one male who is basically a manwhore.
>>
>>23909789
Knew what, it couldn't have been you, you do not know Photoshop ?
I asked you once and you said it wasn't you

What did happen ;-;

Probably embarrass myself tomorrow, in bed already atm
Pocahontas?
I was a Dimitri enthusiast all my life, you fuck off
You jelly bae is talking to me more >>
>Added voice of degeneracy
>>
>>23909725
Sometimes I feel like I'm not up for the task. I know I can be more driven, all I need is a chance for action and it's fast approaching.

They're lengthy. I posted the first one because it's 18 minutes of explaining how orchestra interprets music in simple language with good demonstration. It's like watching Zizek, but only for music and whole lot less accent. Not as humourous, but it's educational.

Oh Neen, I hated 80's music when I worked. During the evening shift they'd play the same radio station which would blast five to ten popular songs over and over again until ad nauseum. Especially "Take me on". The first song is very nice, I liked the video as well. Aesthetic looks a bit rusty; I love it. And Morrissey... pretty good, but I can't get the lit memes about him out of my mind. He was a tad bit autistic about Oscar Wilde kek.

Do you like Ambient?

Some tracks. First one is maximum comfy.

https://youtu.be/Y-Qu_Fk23T4
https://youtu.be/vWE5pcHrxDA
https://youtu.be/XhWhSsg1UV8
This is just nightmare fuel, thought you might like it.
https://youtu.be/Dp3BlFZWJNA

Post more!

She has to live with that. You can't be happy and fit in some mold you dislike at the same time.

,:/
Can't you fix up a sandwich? I love making those.

It's natural, I get it too. You're definitely not a failure; you're quite the opposite of that and I actually believe this. Now I'm a failure by a large margin, yet I'm mostly unphased. So what? If I make it, it will make me much more different from all the bores who spent their lives by taking the already trod path. I had a path, a bad one, but still a path; I ditched it for jungle. Now I'm making my own. I have no regrets. It's just insane how much potential you have yet fail to see it. Have some belief in yourself. Even if it seems unlikely.

Yas. :X-D
>>
>>23909819
So much you've yet to know, and I like it that way.
You are speaking about two things now, one is true the other false.

When?

What of there's no tomorrow?
No from Atlantis, idiota. Haven't seen that one yet
You just fucking follow that's why, but you don't even know why.
Not at all, I am letting it happen. Besides I wouldn't call that one sentence response "talking"
>voice of a woman
Yes they are degenerates ;)
>>
>>23909846
We're yet to see, and I say we to emphasize that you will update us

Will listen in a bit
But I like the broken accent, it's especially cute, even cuter live :xx-D
I like broken things

Kek we used to exercise to take me on in Zumba class, the last part remixed that is
You like the video, yiss
I actually didn't know much about him, so this is new to me that he writes, I told you learn new things always with you

Sometimes yes, I try anything I think Cigarettes after sex and this are only ones close I know
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luM6oeCM7Yw

Spirited away soundtrack is feel tier
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrFVdEq2Vls

Ugh mother, always give her an hour or two she comes back apologizing and taking every thing back, asking me to forgive her, how can I stay mad, she just came as usual

I heated some more soup ;-;
I'm losing weight by the day recently

I'm listening to your soundtrack, it is rather soothing

Those last sentences are how you make me better.
>>
>>23909795
Yeah tell me about it, being a brokefag has been the worst
Well least I'm not the only one diagnosed with chronic gtfo-mug. I try my best not to frown but that just how my face is, I've notice that it hurt like hell when I'd raise them after frowning all day feels like an exercise.
So the panel of snobby females and the fuck boi were just concerned that you don't look as fabulous as everyone else. Fashion ain't go nothing to do with productivity tbqh, I've seen thousands of asian dudes in nothing but nasty ass pj and sandals at colleges
Isn't better you don't dress fancy? thought that would be a plus on your part to getting that position. And you got me interested in that manwhore now, b-but not in ass to mouth homo way tho promise
>>
Bit delayed as I was walking around outdoors. It's a storm and I love them.
>>23909735
I thank God everyday for that in my prayers. Are we transformers now?

Well that sounds like a fun ride. Oh yes, I might get those to mess around with the socket as I haven't got anything small enough to grab and pull things. Speaking of electronics, I have extremely short temper with them. I can get angrier with a toaster that doesn't work than with most people.

But pencils can do crazy things with colour, no? Ah kek, that's always a thing to use for good pictures lel
>>23909773
I keep hearing about these supposed hotspots of white people in Southern American countries on int all the time.
Portuguese here, Galician.

Why wasn't I here?
She is. 14/88 my white friend.

Tbh.

https://clyp.it/3qy1w32u

Yes. :^
>>
File: dimitri bae.jpg (8 KB, 276x303) Image search: [Google]
dimitri bae.jpg
8 KB, 276x303
>>23909851
ttSplain ;-;

When I was away ;-;

In that case you never get to listen to my god tier qt voice singing
Audrey Rocio Ramirez
Kek mexican after all

Follow wat ?
What are you talking about and why you yelling at me

Check again he wrote me recipe too
Stay jelly

Whatever...
>>
>>23909974
Probably, just self loathers I guess.
Portuguese are literal degenerates.

Idk, underage I am guessing.
Sieg heil!

Nani, kowai....

What did you say, Arnold?

Yes what
>>23909988
Nah you good.

Away when? I wasn't here that much either?

When did I ever listen to it?
Ha! I knew it, she did stir a fire in my loins aye.

Forget about it.

It's suppose to be the opposite though, you'll never be good zawj.
Not lol, trying so hard for naught.

Stay mad.
>>
>>23909451
I love idm a whole lot it's the first genre I listened to!!!!
I mostly liked stuff like sim city 4 and prison architect with some payday 2 added in. Lately I've been playing burnout takedown on the ps2. The best racing game ever.
>>
>>23909507
I do the bakery for a living and the speaker shop part time for the experience. I've learned a lot at the speaker shop!
>>
>>23910012
Do not complain about one liners later, tell me or I won't talk to you anymore ;-;

I will not forget anything

Yeah yeah keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>23910020
Do you like Flying Lotus or any of the recent vapor/plunderphonics guys out there like Saint Pepsi, Yung Bae, or Vantage?

Oh man, Sim-anything is nice. Takedown was awesome, many hours played on the original Xbox back in high school. Good times to be had for sure. I would say the best racing games are Mario Kart 64 and Star Wars Podracer, myself though.

Bakery grills are so cool. My girlfriend is a baker too, she made homemade buttercream and cupcakes for my little brother's grad party today. What do you like baking the most?
>>
https://clyp.it/eyujrbh0
>>
>>23910024
Speaker shop?
Do explain please?
>>23910034
I'm not the one who complains, you are, fine what exactly do you wish to know?

Don't then, I will.

Kek, so much denial, when I can easily attract him straight back to me.
I should just be gay, homos have all the fun.

Searching the archives btw kek.
>>
File: CkcJ7Z4W0AAyjIR.jpg (109 KB, 611x611) Image search: [Google]
CkcJ7Z4W0AAyjIR.jpg
109 KB, 611x611
>>23910044
You hear that, Zuzu.
>>
>>23910037
Flying lotus is very good. I like some of the plunderphonics stuff esp the caretaker. But I don't think I'm a huge saint Pepsi fan. Ever listen to the caretaker? Its good stuff. It's surprising the lasting power takedown has!

Has she ever baked anything else at home? Do you know how her piping bag skills are haha
>>
File: FB_IMG_1465599057111.jpg (69 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1465599057111.jpg
69 KB, 960x540
>>23910062
There's one specific guy in town who is an expert on audio equipment who re cones, refurbishes and repairs amps, subwoofers, and electronics and I'm his intern. So far I've put together 4 subwoofers to resell and rewired a few things. Here's me in all of the drivers I removed from old subwoofers.
>>
>>23910092
Holy shit, that's pretty fucking impressive. How much would it be for you to take a look at my car's stereo?
And hook me up with a free amp ples :)
You really need two jobs though? No school or anything?
>>
>>23909973
I know right, little people know this pain but you and I were born in it, molded by it
Idk man they do not like me and just needed an excuse to ask me personal shite, they were never going to pick me to begin with I learned later
Kek I meant he's a whore and he's a man, a whore cause literally takes jerking off breaks during class
And wants every girl to fall in love with him.

>>23910062
The truth about the spaghetti shops, no trolling

Did you know about his illness ;-;
Damn bae is too good for this world.
>>
>>23910071
I'll give that a listen, thanks!

Yeah she's done bread and cakes too. She's on-point with the piping bag, I've seen it with me own eyes, I 'ave!
>>
>>23909974
More like transcenders or since its 2016 and I live in LA, we transgenders now

It could be a fun ride but i worry about the carpets and furniture if that sounds weird. I don't feel like cleaning up blood with the purple stuff. No pliers then maybe some tweezers could be the ticket, everyone has some somewhere.
Ha dude I feel you but I've been working with damn electronics most of my life so I try my hardest not to chimpout over them. But it happens you just have to get an understanding of what ever our working with. But fuck I still get sweaty hands working on computers and shit like that

I wish I could agree but I'm horribad at coloring my art, thats why most of the shit I draw is just w&b. God needs to send me one of those huge ass colored pencils sets so I can git gud
Ha I'm just glad the picture came out with straight lines that all I ask for
>>
>>23910103
Haha come to the gr8 wite north and get an amp Or steal a car stereo!

I would love to do the speaker shop full time but I'm just an intern. I couldn't do just the bakery. It's too soul sucking after it was bought by a greedy Bangladeshi man. The speaker shop gives me hope and life and I get 15 hrs a week thereso it's not overwhwlming
>>
>>23910116
Maybe another time, since I am not important enough anymores right.

Yes, unfortunately, I knew something was up and I just found out. Don't want to stress him out more though so that is why I haven't said anything. Besides not really in the mood for negativity.
He is.
>>23910126
North of where? I'm in the Northeast of the Great U.S kek.
I have this shit practice amp, and I probably would, it is in my genes to do so...

Then just switch to to speaker shop full time? Kek, business comes first brah. Any jobs that is associated with food is fucking terrible imo, that is why I don't and never will put myself in that situation.
Damn, that good to hear, I should probably be doing something as well in my free time. When did you start btw?
>>
>>23909964
I will show that I can do all those things. Just stick around please. I might be busy and not able to report in everyday, I just need to know these are around still.

Easy to speak about broken accents when yours doesn't sound autistic. :/ You'd like my tablet now, broken power socket and some broken apps that keep crashing. It has your fingrpaints saved on it, so I'm very careful about losing them. And over 400 images, starting from January, cataloguing what I had saved for shitposting purposes. There are certain spikes, like one in Death Grips, that's when I know I was introduced to them by BJ. It's a book of memories now.

Speaking of Zumba, you mentioned you might go to that this summer - will you?
Yes, I like it. Nice aesthetic. I like the bland, yet vibrant color. One of my few memories from the earliest childhood, that are probably dreams, include a sequence of pastel like blue bright sky and a dirt road of a brown colour that can only exist in its complete vibrancy amidst some desert scene. And few other events I am sure are my imagination. They look akin to that color scheme. It's like going back in time to place that never existed, thus why I love it. I have a vast dreamscape like that. What is the most wonderful is that I can't tell what is true and what is not. It's my place of beyond. Do you have one?

I'm flattered. :x-D

Oh god I love the first one. You listen to awfully melancholic music though. Comfy though.

I've never heard the second one. Such easeful piano.

Soup? I hate soup. Mostly because my childhood meals were either a rotation of potatoes or three varieties of soup.

I'm glad. Just speak your mind more often.
>>
>>23910012
Southern Brazil is Germanic.
No, they're the saviours of Europe.

But that's wrong.
Kaujai sveiks!

Körwa???

I said I love you.

Nothing. :P :^
>>23910064
No bully, it's some poetry I like.
>>23910125
What gender should I adopt? I was thinking becoming a semi-blender stove king master xer.

I'd be worried as well if I was you. Purple stuff? I had some around, but I think I've lost them. Oh, yes, it's the same. I get extremely frustrated if I need to keep ducking around with something over and over again.

How much practice do you get?
>>
>>23910146
Yes since you do not answer me ;-;

He has me anyway.
>>
>>23910183
Brazilian here, can confirm.
But Europe is degenerancy incarnate...

Nope, it is fact. Lest I would've seen your face months ago, unless you lurked which is a different story.

Kowai desu ka.

No I don't want that.

>>23910201
Fine whatever, I gotta keep you satisfied right.

Sure.

Am out, was hoping other people to be here but ofc not.
>>
Good night thread, see you tomorrow.

>>23910219
Why is he being like this

Of course.
>>
>>23910219
Europe is the saviour of the world, see Russia.

I didn't , sadly, I wish I had come here earlier though.

Pls no gook

Pls say that is a joke.

So I found this. What do?
>>23910232
Night.
>>
File: IMG_20160611_023058.jpg (83 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160611_023058.jpg
83 KB, 480x640
This.
>>
>>23910183
I pick an asexual gyro-dryer and washer combo. I could finally stem the folds of evil out of the comforter of life....and those old jizz stains

I just know when its all over everyone would look at me and wait for me to clean that shit up. Oh purple stuff is the professional name(not kidding) for that strong ass degreaser for automobiles and shit. Will clean the most thickest stain but don't breathe it in, it like getting stabbed in the lungs
I'm no stranger to cussing at inanimate objects for long periods of time, but I've been doing that for years and I usually fix whatever it is after a heated debate with it lol

Just drawing or coloring things? I tried to set a goal to draw shit every month, so far its been going well. But practice, practice, practice is all I can do for now. Haven't had an art lesson since highschool.

>>23910248
The quaking intensifies
Pretty sure theres at least 5 bibles in this one room rn
>>
>>23910092
God damn thats a lot of drivers, can imagine all the blown out ear drums they do to the world. Do you get any good discounts or free equipment from working with him?
>>
File: IMG_20160611_023150.jpg (82 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160611_023150.jpg
82 KB, 480x640
>>23910288
Sexually speaking, I'm very much like a Husquarna chainsaw. Or like a blender that does a good job at having its current awry. Or like a fork. Unlike spoons, I'm not bent by mind tricks.

Can you get high on that? I'd love to get some for legitimate stain cleaning. I sometimes slap some of it as well. Had this old computer screen that wouldn't work all that well. It was so comfy to slap a bit. Nowadays I don't do that as much as breaking shit isn't healthy.

Both really. I myself would like to draw. Haven't gotten around for years.

Here's more. It's from 1903. In old typeface. Approved by Russian imperial authorities.
>>
File: IMG_20160610_172438370.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160610_172438370.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>23910340
Think I'd by a the blender version of you over a ninja pro x. Least i'll get a good story while I'm waiting for my eggs and cabbage shake gets blended, maybe i'll go for a semi feminine ratchet. That way I'll "drive" everyone "nuts"
If you took a good huff of that product I'm sure you'll have the opposite affect of a high. Its just an icy cold vapor that gets in you then burns every cell of thy lungs. I need to buy a gallon of that shit would be perfect for the bathroom.

Ha the days of ctv and fat arse tan monitors is over that satisfying echo of your slap bouncing around those monitors is gone with the wind. If you slap a flat screen now you'll immediately regret it. I do most of my breaking with yard work and shit on that line

Last thing I colored in was a drawing of a grey fox I did for some girl on this board, she drew me a really good emu and colored it, so I was pressured to do so. Actually came out pretty well tho
You have a skill I want and I have a skill that you want, pretty damn funny. One day I'll be over there to suck all your writing skills out of you body, just wait

Fuuuuc approved by the Russian Empire?! Thats a straight antique why can't i have nice things. Theres probably 50 books in this one room but there "all" related to god in some way, but i just found a english grammar book which I kind of need

Thanks based 4chan for going out in the middle of the afternoon, and thank you jap overlords
>>
Yall are pussies fight me cuntz!!!
>>
File: 0610161858.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
0610161858.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
I got hit by a car so I'll be back with (You)'s after doing some home health care.
Sorry for the sporadic shit guys.
>>
pu$$ie$
>>
>>23910246
>>23910248
Ay lmao, is this so?

Why? It's not like this place is was any better. But I guess, I did find this place pretty late as well, 2011. Though most people think or assume that it fuck's your head up, but I was already fucked way before. This just helped me confirm what I already knew.

Then I chink, ni hao.

No joke, it isn't you as well, it's the rest as well...

The only thing sensible to do with books and burn it.
>>23910710
No
>>23910809
You ok?
>>23911011
Wat mean dis?
>>
>>23911295
>Wat mean dis?
One fancy bump
>>
>>23911398
Would ask why not participate but more curious to know why you've been bumping these.
>>
it was sooo cold today, but it was still a good day :DDD
>>
>>23911417
I felt like it and I dont feel like participating. Won't bump i guess.
>>
Here is an old picture of mine. Haven't got others. I was particularly happy there. Also rate my skelly hands and summer fit. Half of my cousin included in the picture for maximum quality.
>>23910529
That's a solid dream. If only I could be a mildly sexually repressed potato masher.
It sounds like something very nice for waking up in the mornings, making you all fresh and alert.

Oh yes, the flat ones aren't as interesting or comfy as the old fat ones. Slapping them was more of a habit back then rather than an actual expression of anger.

Post some of your work if you got time man.
One day my man, one day. I'm not that good at writing and it has been halted to a stop now that I can't really write on anything except my old PC, which is a really fickle thing and doesn't really lend itself very well to my end. Eh, just a bit longer and the berry season starts. Once the berries start showing up, I'm all work. I looked up some used laptops, turns out I can get a decent, two year old PC with i5 and a good graphics card ( for a laptop ) for around 250 euros, which isn't much. New one costs, starting with i3, from 340+ euros, so I'm not that keen on buying new, whole lot weaker tech if I can get a used computer in a good condition with much better insides. I don't really play vidya, but I could appreciate a decent laptop for playing some grand strategy like Crusader Kings 2, etc.

Everything had to be back then, especially religious books. Latvia was part of Russian Empire then, although most of the administration and ruling class was German in our case. Also we were Lutheran. We didn't really get as influenced by Russians until Soviet Times. If our linguists hadn't cleaned up our language from German borrowings, our language would sound much more like it was influenced by German. Even now we have shitloads of German words, the two most common words such as and and yes being German borrowings, un and jā.

From when is that book? kek
>>
File: WP_20140816_15_27_12_Pro.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1456) Image search: [Google]
WP_20140816_15_27_12_Pro.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1456
Beach around Vidzeme.
>>23910809
>be American
>get hit by a car
What happened? Doesn't look too bad though, hopefully you didn't break anything.
>>23911295
Yes, haven't you read what /pol/ has to say?

Five years have you spent here. I wonder what did you learn.

Snibetis snabatis. :-DDDDDD Snīps und vairāg krabis nav. :-DDDDDDDDDD

O-ok.

Nah, it's an old one. Wish I had a better camera, I could show you how old typeface looks with the old orthography. It's Latvian written according to German phonetics using typeface that is very different from the current one. It's practically unreadable for me.

How are things? What did you do?
>>
File: random shite.jpg (83 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
random shite.jpg
83 KB, 960x720
Been organizing and cleaning my shite since 12 AM all these model pieces, cardboard, books, and so many papers with notes all over
A little relieving to throw away that phase.

>>23910809
Shite, are you alright ;-;

>>23910148
I will keep them, too valuable a memory not to

Ever insecure Pious.
I happen to be a back-up enthusiast, I back up data as a hobby
For starters, send them to yourself by e-mail, then get a CD and save all your tablet content on it, or have someone at a store do that for you if you don't mind them seeing whatever Austism is saved there kek

Since I lost weight during the semester, I no longer have the motive of being fit, but I haven't thought about my plan for the next month or so yet
Probably after I return from Paris will sort out everything
I did have my childhood as a place suspended in time, I still do but I try to block any feels for the thought of it never returning, the house I grew up in being my grandmother's house in which I stay all the time now empty, upsets me too much especially of my excessive nostalgic nature, I've been gradually teaching myself to move on, otherwise would never be able to leave
I still from time to time walk outside and think of those times

That color scheme tho, fits you so well

Not so often, depends on my mood, mostly those annoying loud pop-punk [aka Green Day]

What do you like most.
>>
File: 0610162031-1.jpg (652 KB, 1722x2904) Image search: [Google]
0610162031-1.jpg
652 KB, 1722x2904
>>23912603
Was riding bike, and tried crossing the street, some dickhead in a Cadillac didn't see me or the stop sign/white line you're supposed to stop at and smoked me dead center at like 15mph/6kmh.
>got thrown six feet
>very light road rash
>nothing broken
>left knee is swollen black
>forearm goes to bone but butterfly stitches work
>be Minnesotan
>refuse to sue
>refuse hospital
>whiskey
>>23911295
Oh ya, sepsis can't get me senpai.
>>23911011
You're such a dick (':
>>23909795
No glad to do it boo <8
>>23909427
>books on electricity
I think the nicest thing I've read all week is that the inverse of an ohm is just a mho.
>>23909291
You'll find a new ginger some day...unless you add me on Skype [: <-that's a smiley straight out of 2007 now you know you want to.
>>23909277
Yodeling music with sick beats bro.
>>23909184
Saved! Won't be able to look it up today, but hopefully tonight. He was an amazing guy so it's probably none the less.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XnABRPS37hk
Hm, can spam bands until you recognize the singer or sound...what genre of music was it?

It's very stark, though, in that piece at least. Speaking very openly and exclamatory, was a nice change.
National romanticism is the backbone of great socio-economic and political structure comrade! To be honest, that's why our country as fallen to such shit and turmoil, most politicians and kids my age idealize other countries(even if they're fucked as a whole just for the beauty of one aspect) and act like America is the worst thing to ever happen. Yeah, sometimes we fuck up, but if we could take pride in ourself it would turn most of this shit around, I think. Just look at Stalin; you're either too proud to disrespect your country or you fear the iron fist of the Spetsnaz...I mean Politsiya. This differs from romanticism, though, suppose, so disregard all this rambling pseudo-political bull.
>>23909107
Ay you too bud don't forget to recommend great pizza choices as well.
>>
>>23908996
About the same as now. Sometimes it affected me a lot, when I realized I was in love, it hurt to think that maybe I won't be around to have a family with her or do all the things we had planned to. Most of the time it's just another idea. We will all die some day, and most of us have absolutely no idea when, where or why. I know why, but thinking about when or where or having a set number of days left would depress me over the subject and lead to a worsening condition...psychosomatic and stuff. I think it's better to try your best and move forward without fear, than to prepare yourself for the end.
Based Hindi.
Your internet loving is much appreciated, no worries, and thank you.

Nah, your struggles are your own and there's no comparison between us, please don't feel restricted by any of that.
That's kind of sad in a way, but maybe for her it's what was most comfortable. I'm glad that you've gone the other way and wish to explore your surroundings and self.
Dad sounds like a pretty cool guy so far.
>>
>>23912853
Burn it all.

>
I'm not insecure, I just realize how ridiculous I sound.
How much information you got backed up?
Not really autism in as much reaction pictures, some book charts, some screencaps and what not. Well, when I get a laptop I might connect the tablet to it so I can copy everything from it.

How much do you weight now anyways?
Well I'm glad I don't want my childhood to return. It's too hard to recall anything even if I walk around the old spots. Everything feels so different. Even those dreamscapes of mine have places that exist with things that have never existed, such as a huge house in a nearby forest, although there has never been one around there. Or colour that I know can't exist in real life as I saw it there. There are lots of sequences of whom I am unsure if they are true or just imagined. Sometimes I really try to think hard about them, but nothing comes up. Sometimes it's one frame stuck in my mind. One place looks exactly like the courtyard from the abandoned mansion in the movie Great Expectations.

Musically? I'm tempted to say Bach ( everything by this nigger ), as far as my absolute and complete adoration for anything of music ever conceived, as in I think it is the best for me, but from modern music I like ambient, dark ambient, as in Burzum type of tracks, or really experimental music that is a mish mash of a lot of things like Death Grips. Then I like tacky bullshit. Some Latvian popular music, especially older ones. Shite like you posted is very nice as well. For nostalgia I like 00's nu-metal. I also listen to some Schoenberg.
>>
>>23912603
No, I can't into Inglish remember?

Not here precisely, I've been on other boards since this one is retarded 97% of the time. I have become a master of disguise though, truly a life skill I shall need for the last 3 years I have left.

Nazi ples.

Sorry...

Makes for a nice decoration then lol.

They're the same. Nothing I slept late and woke up hours ago but I am cleaning up since I think I have guests coming and I have to see what to bring to my trip anyways. Don't really have plans as of rn but I'll see what to do.
What about you, did you burn the book as I ordered, Schrek?
>>23912873
>whiskey
Kek, we have to go out drinking one of these days. Or me watch you drink actually, trying to not become even more of a fool.
>sepsis can't get me senpai
Ay lmao implying it could, dem based alpine genes though
>You'll find a new ginger some day
No...why toy with muh greased-fill heart, onee-chan...
I don't have Skype though, am too scared about being monitored even more...
But most you fegs have one so I might as well make one.
>>
File: ja_bugesht_ja_ne_bugesht.jpg (227 KB, 1200x784) Image search: [Google]
ja_bugesht_ja_ne_bugesht.jpg
227 KB, 1200x784
>>23912873
How's your bike? Yes, Latvian will always ask you something along these lines: "How is your bike/car/whatever? Oh, and how about yourself?".
Get well lad. Hospital costs money, I always lick my own wounds up as well. I once got a huge infection in my lower lip from letting some dirt in after having some acne around that place, I wound up getting it all swollen. Was draining excess pus for two weeks before mending it for a month. Wound up looking just fine with practically no scar. Couldn't sleep because it hurt so bad for the first month and was unable to speak properly for the first week, afterwards slurred speech was only possible.
>implying what I did wasn't insane and I'm not retarded
wew

>saved
It's my own motto and formula for life as well.

I can't listen to this now, but I am sure it wasn't the one you posted. It was somewhat bittersweet, but neither too light or heavy. Kind of relaxed. Hard to explain. :'/

Oh, actually the national romanticism is from the 19th century and was spearheaded by all sorts of nationalists. They invented a meme that Latvians were ancient pagan magicians and masters of song and what not. Also they invented a meme that we wuz repressed for 700 years, despite the fact that Latvian peasantry wasn't doing as bad and was outjewing Germans in many ways. In Soviet times, socialist realism was the thing. Nationalist themes were allowed, but only as far as they conformed to general Soviet idea of friendship of nations and that smoke. Nothing too obvious, that gets you in trouble. Russification was really heavy and probably the worst thing to happen to Latvians. If not for those 70 years, we'd be more akin to countries like Finland, not Russia, and culturally would be more Kraut than Russian, which is what I prefer. I dislike and like Russians at the same time, it's complicated. Sūda vaņkas. :-DDDDD Utainie. :-DDDD
>>
File: Limuzīns Jāņu nakts krāsā.jpg (285 KB, 740x319) Image search: [Google]
Limuzīns Jāņu nakts krāsā.jpg
285 KB, 740x319
>>23912919
Oh, I can't either, my friend, no worries.

YOU HAVE THREE YEARS OF LIFE LEFT? EXPLAIN.
>yes, this board is pretty retarded, I'm mostly on /lit/ myself

It's alright, we can make things better. :'3

Yes, I really like it.

I slept a little longer than usual as well. Weather is really bad, there was a storm yesterday, now it's very windy. I washed myself. Had a shave. I hadn't shaved since I heard about me mum, feels good since I was becoming very unkempt.

NO! NEVER.

Here is a shot from my favorite Latvian film, "Limuzīns Jāņu nakts krāsā".
>>
File: ironiya_sudby.jpg (24 KB, 320x256) Image search: [Google]
ironiya_sudby.jpg
24 KB, 320x256
Posting best Russian film.
>>
File: Elpojiet_dziļi.jpg (142 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Elpojiet_dziļi.jpg
142 KB, 640x360
>there are people who haven't got a chance to see glorious Soviet cinema
I only like one thing from Soviet times and it's how they made films. Going to spam some of my favorites since I don't have anything better to do at this given moment.
>>
File: Ezera sonāte.jpg (217 KB, 740x314) Image search: [Google]
Ezera sonāte.jpg
217 KB, 740x314
My mum always cries seeing this film. Not sure why. A great film imo.
>>
File: CEPLIS.jpg (24 KB, 524x352) Image search: [Google]
CEPLIS.jpg
24 KB, 524x352
This one was supposedly a critique of interwar independent capitalistic Latvia, but the directors wound up sneaking in some hidden symbolism, such as colors of Latvian flag in many scenes, set in background, although it was strictly forbidden.
>>
File: Zvejnieka dēls 1957.jpg (210 KB, 797x613) Image search: [Google]
Zvejnieka dēls 1957.jpg
210 KB, 797x613
Just another one. Represents the way old fishermen lived. My forefathers lived in similar conditions.
>tfw not a sailor
One of the best feelings for me is to be on a boat midsea under big waves. Comfy af, especially if you're drunk.
>>
No one appreciates my obscure Soviet films. ;^_;
>>
File: kino.jpg (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
kino.jpg
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>23913043
Seen some

Igla is my fav
>>
>>23913043
Tāpēc, ka tu sūdposto. Tas, ka Latvija bija padomju varā tajā laikā, nenozīmē, ka lielākā daļa no tām, ko tu iepostoji, ir > le soviet filmas.
>>
>>23913068
Noice.
>>23913098
Es vienmēr "sūdpostoju". Kāds būtu precīzs tulkojums vārdam "shitpost"? Sūdziņa? Sūdieraksts?

Viņas var klasificēt tā. Nav jau tā, ka latviešu filmas no tā perioda šausmīgi atšķirtos no tā, ko izlaida leiši vai igauņi. Krieviem filmas protams bija savādākas, bet šnite jau ir viena un tā pati.
>>
>>23912996
Tempted to see this Idk why.

>>23912914
Not ridiculous at all, again as long as it's comprehensible
Everything me-related and a few projects I used to steal from usb's I borrow kek
Kek each time I wanted to measure my progress in project to others, people normally hide these things and pretend they're as fucked as everybody else, I would just ask them to lend me a usb

61 kgs, been 64 just two weeks ago
It does sound film tier, your imagination

I meant food but that works as well
Did not expect you to like experimental tbqh
Post Latvian popular music kek.

>>23912892
Not to pretend I could know what it's like, but placing myself in another's circumstance I imagine if I did know about someone who mattered to me such news, I wouldn't want them to leave, nor will it affect any decision I would have about commitment with them
Do you ever consider she might've not? Especially someone like you Rougey
Needless :')

I've said the same thing to someone here before, but one can't help such feels
She came back to apologize as usual kek
He is, too sentimental but good nonetheless, so is she but to each their flaws.

>>23912873
>Saved :x--D
What does your tattoo say tho.
>>
>>23913142
It's a pretty popular film. I think you can find a torrent with English subtitles somewhere around the popular trackers if you look hard enough. Very comfy tbqh.

It borders on being incomprehensible though. I might try and record something later on for keks.
What kind of projects?
Isn't what you're doing bordering on a very rude breach of personal space? Triggered.

Three kilograms is a lot. Eat more pham. Then again I weight a bit over 70kgs and it's too little for my height.
I guess. It's hard to pin down using words as it is all very blurry for me to remember.

I really like me some pasta. I like cakes and stuff like that as well, but I can't cook any of that, besides the ingredients tend to be expensive.

Not now, I'm bit busy, I'll post some later this evening.

What have you been doing besides sorting your shit?
>>
>>23913170
Might try and look tonight actually

Yiss do

Not only that, I'm basically stealing their files and I'm ducking proud I'm that smart :--D
School projects, their CAD files, Photoshop files all sorts of shite
Of course considering that each one either stole my ideas or my render techniques they all had it coming, it's the least I could do tbqh

Never hurts to be thin, especially for a grill, personally I prefer thin over toned or muscles

What can you cook then, the one time you told about when you went to see your grandmother's relatives to eat cake tho kek, reminded me of someone I knew
Not that I do not do that kek, but the attitude I imagined reminded me of her

Nothing, at all woke up around 11 AM and been organizing shite all day
Piles of 4 years in school in addition to my mother asking me to do my clothes too
Still haven't finished too.
>>
>>23913222
Sure.

Just a moment please. I'm downstairs now, I need to go up and get my tablet charging before I can do that.

Is it just me, but your department sounds like a den of thievery and malice? People steal each others ideas, act like assholes, be pretenious and in general act like dogs.

I'm thin, but I have some "tone". My hands are embarrassing. I eat a lot but I don't gain mass. If I dropped to your levels of eating, I'd look like I'm from Auschwitz. Might try to take a picture, tho I look like shit.

Nothing too difficult. It's hard to list everything. Some soup, pasta, potato dishes, some meat, I like making marinade, salad and so on. I can cook pīragi ar speķi, it's like small pies with mostly fatty pork meat. Probably the most advanced food I can make is plātsmaize, which is like this dough set over a huge plate with sour cream, cottage cheese and apples on top of that.
I like cake. I really do. I'm even willing to speak with people I normally don't to get some.
Now I'm wondering who is "her" kek

Find anything curious?
>>
>>23913262
It is, it is
Everything horrible you now imagine, that's it
This one guy who is now a known local artist, he graduated years before me, exactly on the day all the grades were out came to the department and cursed every teacher in his office telling each what a pile of shit he/she is and is now forbidden from entering the department kek
I think he directed a film some time in his life

Yes try, who cares man just do

Impressive, even my married "friends" can't do so much, most they can is couple of rice recipes and oven chicken

Kek exactly something she'd do and have done
She's um.. a bitch I will never talk to again no matter how much she tries to "lead" me into it

I did start with the old piles which include my notebooks from school in order to make room for things I want to keep from college times
Was funny reading some of my old tests and similar shite.
>>
File: IMG_20160611_205536.jpg (28 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160611_205536.jpg
28 KB, 480x640
>>23913406
You should've done the same. Then again, you need them yet. You will be completely free soon enough, hopefully you get a chance to tell everyone how much of pinheads they are. Based guy.

OK.
>pale
>hairy
>underdeveloped musculature
>skelly
Basically jfmsu tier body. I'm working on it though. Need some definition for my back in particular

It's mostly the stuff I learnt to make as a kid.

Oh wow, that's some positive association I'm having there. Kek.

I used to have loads of old tests, but I destroyed them as a kid. I hated tye thought of leaving any sort of trace then. Not sure why.
>>
>>23913550
Not totally free as I still need a few things if I apply for Masters, he is
I'll be seeing them the whole way to France tho until me, my friend and our art teacher go on our own, I will use that time wisely to make them feel how much of little shits they are

Boi you are thin, but in a good way, I'd say that is about enough but again it's none of my business just an opinion, the hair is manageable kek

How old were you when you started cooking

Positive at some point, in total I was the damaged party
After some time she regrets and tries to wave her ass at me whenever she can, but I do not make same mistakes twice, with people
She deserves a punishment, let alone going back to her

I thought we did it for the bad ones kek.
>>
>>23913732
So you're there for two - three years.
How long will your freedom in Paris will be?

Kek thanks. I still feel like a lanky faggot. I don't really intend to get ripped. Grecian mode is my goal - somewhat wide hips with well developed Adonis belt ( I'm actually bit glad mine is already sticking out ), bit of definition for abs, not too much, wider back, somewhat developed chest musculature, not as much as in modern bodybuilding, so it just stands out a bit more, bit more toned arms and a bit mass on my shoulders. It's still a very lean look and I like it that way. I dislike modern bodybuilding. I think I'm never getting rid of my chest wool, kek, I'm too used to it. I'm pretty sure it's not very aesthetical, but I'd look like boipucci without body hair and the paleness that I have. bodyrant/

I started ducking around with pancakes when I was five, adding cocoa, but probably around 9 or something. I didn't like how the food was cooked around in my house and figured out some improvements and made sure they were followed.

So what happened?

I did it for both the bad and the good. I'm pretty sure I trashed my creative writing as well that was very well received.
>>
File: Roman_Statue_of_Apollo.jpg (26 KB, 316x639) Image search: [Google]
Roman_Statue_of_Apollo.jpg
26 KB, 316x639
Body goals
( minus the benis because what dhe fug :-D )
>>
>>23913825
That's one ugly body.

>>23913794
Not there, but not free to damage them directly, there are other ways however
For a week plus travel days

Kek not so much, you're fine
Modern bodybuilding is so disgusting, my brother and cousins look like clouds very cringe-worthy
Ew I will not comment further on chest hair

Five is a little young no, only in the past few years did I figure out how to turn on the gas stove

There was this grill, I knew her since first year and used to help her occasionally, but only became good friends after we went together to Greece, with department of course, she is pretty stupid tbqh but fun to be around
So we became friend, I taught her everything I knew, I took her everywhere, helped her with everything
I sent her all websites to help her learn more, introduced her to my friend(He's a well known young French architect)
I made her my partner in class projects, did her share of the work, fuck even did her projects for courses I did not take
I did her work while she was away visiting her boyfriend in Paris, taught her how to use photoshop and defended her in fights with guys from our department
But we were not getting along well in projects we were partners in because she was too slow, and would always end up getting mad cause she doesn't understand and also get mad when I do the work alone cause can't, plus she was too fucking slow on programs, we were about to fail the project btw

So I tell her graduation project matters a lot to me, since I plan to get in decent Masters program, and we apparently despite being good friends are not good project partners, she gets mad and like that forgets everything and makes me her number one enemy, starts turning people against me, acting like a bitch
Goes crying to the teacher that I'm responsible for us being about to fail
In the end we passed only cause I killed myself working two people's work.
>>
>>23913905
Even after the fight, she still asked me for help with photoshop, and I made her a ducking portfolio
I was stupid enough to think she'll get back to her senses when she's no longer mad, but just like that she forgot everything and decided I was her enemy
The remaining people who talk to me stopped and started being aggressive because of her, not that I care for they were uninteresting anyways, but the fact she would go to such lengths after I gave her everything
Fuck I forgot the part where I spent my money on her lol (she was poor)
She owes me a shitton that I will never get back kek.
>>
File: IMG_20160611_223543.jpg (89 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160611_223543.jpg
89 KB, 480x640
STRAIGHT OUTTA AUSCHWITZ
>>
>>23913905
>ugly body
Probably the worst example, now that I think of it.
Kek, see above picture. I couldn't resist showing my true form.

What do you ultimately want to achieve?
That's a lot of time, I hope you have a ball. You getting drunk all the time or what?

Yeah, I am. Yes, their promotions are shit. Only moderns I like are Frank Zane, for he had great insertions, and that one German dude, the first bodybuilder, but he was hardly ripped and he isn't really modern.
Yes, speak no ill of that.

Yes, but I was just mixing up dough. I could fire up a stove when I was six. With firewood and all.

Do you still know that French guy?
You know she reminds me of a character from Vanity Fair. There is this rich guy whose daughter comes back from the boarding school with another poor girl. They get along well and he has her daughter married to a guy she likes and that guys father is a friend of that rich guy. He is rich too, and his friend made him rich. So the first guy gets bankrupt. He immediately proceeds to slander him, call off the wedding and acts like he wasn't the person responsible for his money in the first place. The point here is that people often develop the most severe hatred for those who helped them a lot. Fuck, you should read that book, I think you'd immediately notice the parallels.
>>23913924
Sounds like the worst kind of person. I'm n-not like her, I swear I'll send you a copy of my novel for your adventures help.
>>
>>23913975
Accent help, not adventures. Fugging autocorrect.
>>
>>23913987
Ascent*
I'm retarded officially.
brb killing myself
hello darkness my old friend
>>
I survived five Holocausts.

https://clyp.it/m5ecczyp
>>
>>23913975
Kek commenting on bodies feels weird and uncomfortable, I will stop now

I want to get back at them, every chance I get, they are already intimidated by me, imagine head of department changes his mind abouot a building the moment I said it was disgusting in class and in front of everybody asks me what I think of next one before giving his opinion making sure it does not contradict with mine
Hell yeah, drinks and museums, why else am I going, not planning to be sober at all

I do not know much about them, I just know their shapes are fugly

Do you still have a firewood stove, pls pic sometime

Of course, he's the only one of my e-mail list kek
I basically talk talk to two people on regular basis, my friend whom I stay over at and him, he's decent guy, recently took a photo of the ********** Museum for his magazine so my name will be on it, probably if I get an inspiration write something for his magazine

Noted, sounds similar to many stories in my life, not with money basically with me helping them learn things and develop themselves

Well there was a time I really liked her, not only as a friend, pls I already said there was a fun side to her
She loves sweets, food in general but sweets, so that reminded me of her, plus she eats a lot and never gets fat so that's pretty cute too
Never told her I did, but she's smart only in that sense that she knows how to spot her admirers, that;s why I said recently been trying to shove her ass in my face whenever gets the chance, I still find her attractive but I really hate her for what she did, so won't fall for that

Autographed, do not forget.
>>
>>23914049
Y-yeah.
>seriously replying to lanket attentionwhoring

They still seem to treat you like shite despite all of that.

Kek, I wish I could go abroad like that. I've only seen my small town, Valmiera and a bit of Lithuania myself.

Yes, two of them. This is an old house with no central heating. One upstairs, one downstairs.

Write something. Get your name out. You need to make it.

Not with money, yes, but it's hell of a similar situation. It's a very long book though.

Kek, homo?
Aye, I can eat a lot without gaining weight. I eat lots of salmon and pork, basically truckloads of protein and fat rich food yet I'm skelly. I used to be fat at one point, right before puberty because I was short. Then I grew. Been that way ever since. Don't fall for it, be a smart grille.

I can do a test autograph. I think my pen name will be Zass. It's my old family surname.
>>
Never mind my camera is too bad to take a clear picture with an autograph. :/
>>
File: Capture.png (201 KB, 430x644) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
201 KB, 430x644
>>23914101
Of course they do, it's one of the main reasons, they hate that I'm better than them even as they are Phd holders and what not
They steal my shite and my opinions, and treat me like shite

I wish you could too, stop making me feel bad that I'm going
Lithuania ? tell more about that

Kind of similar to my case of grandmother's house being downstairs and all

I hope that I will be a long book-er one day

A little homo, yes
I still have her picture in my wallet, I shouldn't forget those who have wronged me, yet people are often surprised when they see it kek
Pork is haram, but I tasted it :xx---D don't tell the sheikh it wasn't different from other meat or maybe what I tasted was shit quality
I like Salmon raw tho

I am :x-D

J Zass
Not bad at all

>
A glimpse of what I had printed for my portfolio submission
Not final tho, I need to work on a better portfolio but I had to give it something, these are three different designs of mine, a poster to the left and technical drawings blue print style to the right
Pls no bully
These were cut into three pages, the blue side would be folded and you would only see an empty page next to the poster, that you would open and then find the blue print.
>>
>>23912584
My god all that excitement all held up in that somewhat happy glare. You look like your getting ready to bomb some city square, but before the surfs have a taste of real terror your trying to have some fun

A potato masher can get all the wet peaches but think I'll choose a poly sexually moose leathered potato peeler cause I'll have all the free vodka I want
Or something to use when you have a certain someone that owes you a certain amount of marks. Fuck maybe I should join the CIA and start water boarding ppl with some super clean. If theres a auto parts store near you they'll definitely have some

Thats was a 90s thing that got passed down but at least I knew it could take it, tapping on the glass would also make a nice sound I don't think theres anything here that will make that noise now

Well I drew some shit this week I just need to scan them, I posted something earlier ITT from my mecha shit but idk if that one dude really liked it but check my id
I'll show up on the dead of night with my hoover vacuum, and with the flash of lighting I'll be in your room ready to suck, I mean suck you.....wait I meant to suck you off...fuck it you know what I mean. But your a much better writer than me tbqh I need to get more serious with it cause all the shit I draw is from a story
I've been think of for years but I'm too lazy to finish it. What kind of berries grow out there? Nothing edible grows out here in the wild, I have a lemon tree but its already been growing a butt load of them.
Yo a two year old laptop with a i5 for that much is a good deal, I'd go for that one. Don't think you'll be able to do to much with a i3. Fuck I need to get a intel processor sometime soon my AMD on is finally dying. When you get the funds do it, its always better to save your money on a good deal
>>
>>23914198
I can't find my earphones and I was tempted to smash my tablet to bits because the power socket kept ducking up.
>tfw extremely short tempered
Thank God I'm not drunk.

They sound like assholes.

Don't feel like that, that's the last thing I want you to feel after weirding you out with muh body. I'll go one day. I'll send you a picture of me taking a piss off the Eiffel and link you an article informing you off my arrest.
>tfw almost got legitimately arrested for being drunk and taking a piss near the busiest place in Valmiera
kek, memories

Well I was a kid. We went to Klaipeda with my mother. Saw amber museum. Also some dolphins. That childhood picture of mine, looking all blond, was from there.

Isn't it pretty hot year round there?
>yes I'm ignorant

You'll be, pester you to hell and back about reading.

I don't mean to intrude, but did you go further with her? You're fairly attractive, I imagine you had a decent amount of relationships.
Pork is goat. Ours is fresh off the farm. Forest boar is even better. I'm a proud kuffar. I won't report you, but that's only because you're interesting to talk to and I need someone to talk to. Egoist as always.
Yes, raw salmon is the shit. I have some downstairs, I eat it with raw unions and pepper on white bread. Smoked salmon is the best form of salmon though.

Yas. :-D

Yes, sounds nice, I think. Zass sounds sharp. Aggressive even.

You do realise I am a pleb in these matters? I couldn't bully you even if I wanted it as I've no clue what I am looking at and how to judge this. My gut tells me it's fine though.

Where the fingrpaints ? :^
>>
File: MD_03.jpg (3 MB, 5100x6511) Image search: [Google]
MD_03.jpg
3 MB, 5100x6511
>>23912584
Very interesting we didn't really study on the Russian empire that much just from WW1 to the soviet era, didn't know that german culture occupied most of that country at that time. And I forgot that when orthodox christianity was at its peek in russia, well excluding modern Russia since their all crazy about putin now.
Think you guys dodge the bullet with all that german language think that had enough influence with enough other cultures tbqh, even tho they still had an impact on your contruy but anymore and you all would end up as crazy scat, piss, and gangbang fanatics like morden german people are now

That white covered one was from 1990 surprisingly cause it looked the oldest, that brown one was from 1980. Not that old in european standards guessing my grandma still has the oldest ones since she "still" does bible study

Heres a drawing I redid from something I drew about 5 years ago, the original one I actually colored might post that one if my scanner dosent want to be a prick
>>
>>23914219
I was pretending to be grumpy there, thus the exaggerated facial expression. I tucked my jaw back as far as I could and tried making a pout. I was glowing internally though, such a great day.

Now that's a solid plan. Sexuality explained through household appliances. Brb, I'm writing a pseudo intellectual, quasi scientific book for middle class American liberal arts majors.
Waterboarding is the true way of American. Make Jefferson proud son.

I had one from 00's. A huge thing.

Let me check up, I'm bit busy with the power socket ducking up, might look tomorrow from downstairs pc.

>I'll show up on the dead of night with my hoover vacuum, and with the flash of lighting I'll be in your room ready to suck, I mean suck you.....wait I meant to suck you off...fuck it you know what I mean. But your a much better writer than me tbqh I need to get more serious with it cause all the shit I draw is from a story
kek
Thanks though.

Blueberries, cranberries and that kind of stuff. I don't know the English names for rest of them.
Lemons are great imo.

Yeah, I did some research to get a general idea what my money can get once I have it. I was pleasantly surprised tbqh. What CPU?

>>23914290
German was the administrative language around here for the most of Russian rule. German nobility around had a great autonomy. Russians tried Russification, but it didn't fly so good. Latvia was never orthodox, mostly Lutheran and Catholic in the east due Polish period.

kek
Though Russian influence wasn't much better. Lots of swearwords and Soviet mentality.

That's my only really old book myself. Second oldest is from 50's, so don't feel bad.

That looks very good. You seem to have a knack for scenery, shame you aren't as good with colour, I think you could do impressive natural scenes or fantasy ones.
>>
>>23914286
Back it up before it dies, do not wait to get a laptop
Kek I already told you, you're scary when drunk

Ew pls don't, I will believe you without any visual evidence
Kek so it's a habit

Yes my favorite picture of you
I remember it looked like a museum

No it's moderate, hot in summer, cold in winter

No she had a boyfriend, and I realized I felt like that after we stopped talking, and this one time she was sleeping in my lap at the airport :xx-D
I thank whatever there is to thank you tho cause that would've over stroked her ego
Is decent a Latvian word for none, cause yes none, unless you count my "boyfriend" in seventh grade whose relation with me was basically picking me on his team when playing football in the neighborhood

If you're christian you're technically "People of the book" which aren't kuffar cause they believe in God but in a different way so you're cool
My uncle makes it a salad, which is nice

Victor Zsasz is a batman supervillain

Bitch they are fine as hell

I'm not too creative rn tbqh.
>>
>>23914525
It's practically dead now. Barely got it running and it will die either tonight or very soon meaning no late night posting until I get a laptop. My posting in general will be less frequent, sadly. Please record something now because afterwards I have no means to listen to anything.

I hate my temper actually. Been doing my best to keep myself in control though. I'd hate to scare you, but you're scary yourself kek.

Yes, my bladder does get me in trouble.

I was qt then. Then I turned in a Mongolian looking faggot kek
It was. Amber museum.

Same as here, I guess, only with less snow and squats.

Why did you liked her? Physical attraction or something deeper?
Kek, didn't you even kiss? It's strange you haven't got a bf, but then again guys sound like asses from what I've heard you say.

I'm no Christian. Irreligious family. Religion is irrelevant here and mostly disappearing.

I'm villain, I guess kek.

I'll trust you.

Too bad.
>>
>>23914650
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0heE6qDbzkD
>;-;
>;-;
>;-;
>;-;
>;-;

Kek I know I am and I can't lie and say I do not love this particular thing about myself

>More piss talk
pls no I'm a shiny lady

Well that's an improvement, for the first time I said you were cute as a kid you denied it

She was unconventionally qt, I once showed her to Ish kek
And as I said she had a fun side, also very sensitive and vulnerable (I like fucked up people)

Not strange at all, remember I was in an all girls school(not that that has stopped other girls) but I didn't really meet people till I was in college, none of which fell into my field of interest, and most importantly my aggressive attitude or how they stopped worrying and embraced their typical emotional-Arab nature
Either way I consider that a plus on my behalf, fact I did not dwell with shallow idiots

Trying to find you an excuse, fine stay kuffar.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 99

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.