[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ITT CHAT/DISCUSSIONS: KILL EDITION Last thread was up for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 115
>ITT CHAT/DISCUSSIONS: KILL EDITION
Last thread was up for six days due to rising mortality rate
Only Mexicans survived
>Whatever happened to predictability? The Germanon, the Deprianon, the Koreanon, the Rouge , even BJ
>(You) are kill
I never anticipated a day when I became OP, but circumstance has placed me in this position where I had to take action or tradition would’ve been broken for first time in the history of these thread formats

>This is a thread dedicated to everyone that wants this board to be about anything other than dicks, tits, attention-whoring, circle-jerking, you know the deal. Give ideas and suggestions on how to find a cure, except US Mexican residents naturally for they are the ailment of this board

Also ITT we wait for Monday

>Otherwise converse, complain, shitpost, troll each other. Do whatever your heart desires.
>Chat General - Take a pic in your current state
>>Music Discussion
>>What are you doing?
>>Why you are a fucking NEET weirdo? (it's not cool if you're cool)
>>Video Games(?)
>>Books you're currently reading
>>Films etc.
>General Discussion
>You have to follow these guidelines, it's not just a suggestion, just post some content so other anons get to roast you.
>Who cares if this is a meet-up board, after all.
>This isn't exactly a rate thread but if that is truly what you seek OP will deliver, possibly maybe.
I might’ve fucked up the OP with edge

Last thread
>>23742271

Duck...
>>
>>23774027
>>Music Discussion
Why do I like this so much?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spfL5adsH5A
>>
File: 2016-05-11 22.40.11.jpg (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-11 22.40.11.jpg
1 MB, 1080x1920
Hi guys what's going on ausanon here

Getting fucked up real good by uni rn

Only thing I'm listening to is my brain telling me to kms lel
>>
File: ColonBlowFiberrr.jpg (140 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
ColonBlowFiberrr.jpg
140 KB, 640x360
>>23773188
Swans has a pretty diverse discography. Here's another song from the same album: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zoS8c_8hLQ

Wait a minute...which chug vid did you see? I was glad I didn't do one last night as by the time I posted here, I was dead tired and didn't have the energy to move around like usual. hahaa

>Fiber helps with that I hear

How many bowls do I need to eat until it turns to fun shit?
>>
File: image (10).jpg (266 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image (10).jpg
266 KB, 1280x960
OP is a faggot on so many levels JFMSU fampais

Also sleepless.
>>
>>23774040
Pretty good tbqh Anon.

>>23774042
We all are Aussie
Just hang in there, we can do it
Maybe.
>>
>>23774092
Dat ID
>gaypoop
>>
roll for id.
>>
>>23774092
I think I've seen you in the r9k omegle and your fucking gorgeous, like artfully model like pretty. I'm not trying to hit on you I'm a girl no home, just really like the look you got going on. Also your ID totally does say Gay pewp. This must mean you were chosen.
>>
I meant to say no homo and sorry if you aren't the same girl but kind of look like her. Your facial structure is really neat if it's you. Like the kind I'd love to draw.
>>
>>23774188
Umm, ty?
I do not recall going on r9k Omegle, or maybe once a long time ago
I'm not sure tbqh but trust the ID

2/Anons would confirm I am a faggot sometimes.

>>23774137
Well sheit.
>>
>>23774042
Is that some Bionicle I see in the background?
>>
>>23774027
>Only Mexicans survived
I'm going to go ahead and stand up for them because they are, not all, but some are very hardworking people. If they would stand up, which they can't to corrupted government and faggots maybe it would be them calling us abd i don't know a good word, perhaps retards maybe.

Mexico city is a great city and Mexicans fought in wars. Perhaps ones education can extend further than a steryotypical race and perhaps one can learn they have tried. Mexican-Spanish revolution is just one of many examples.
>>
File: IMG_20160512_174659.jpg (696 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160512_174659.jpg
696 KB, 1536x2048
>>23774027
>Also ITT we wait for Monday
FUCK YOU, FUCK OFF YOU JAMMY LITTLE BASTARD.

Monday is a sin where I'am from. Never speak those words again.
>circle-jerking,
Ohhh but mum.
>Germ
Kill
>Depri
Kill
>Curry
Kill?
>BJ
Brill.
>>23770030
I figured out the graph question, it's a pain in the god damn rectal cavity for two marks.
You had to work out the percentage change then plot it then SEE where the line drew.
I'm just gonna claim disability benefits, mane. Fuck education, I don't need no damn lettuce.
>Xylem
If I remember xylem is dead which lack a nucleus so they'd be unable to divide with or without ATP.

>Cells
There was a intestinal bacteria discovered that lacked a mitochondria. Kinda cool.
>Mighty four-somes
If so I've beaten pokemAnz like 6 times.
>Shoot
Oh you horny Americans. Penetrating every (black) stranger you see.
>>23771491
>"Physically active"
>"Morning"
Leave.
Will try OD'ing on orange juice though, I'll probably have a terriable come down but at least I'll have some healthy immune system.
>Expecting me to stalk
Pft, If I wanna see your mexican collection I'll just look under your truck.
(Psss It's racial humor, ha--ha...)
>>23769745
I just never felt the need to change it, desu.
This is how 4chan came and it works fine for me.

...Are...Is my (YOU) debt over?

>Doing
Freaking out since I have an exam on monday and I have no idea if I've revised enough. Honestly, I might of missed something and I'm forgetting what I've forgotten.
Scccriiibe.
>Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwQXmQ6w7co

>>23774042
>good by uni rn
Yeeey
Just...hang in there...
You can do it!
>Susans suicidal snickers
I'm doing bleach shots after I fail, you're welcome to join.
>>23774092
>sleepless.
Sleep then. >:/
>>
File: WIN_20160512_12_14_24_Pro.jpg (234 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160512_12_14_24_Pro.jpg
234 KB, 1280x720
I don't have a cool name

>Chat General - Take a pic in your current state

ugly af but ok

>>Music Discussion

Listening to the rain right now.

>>What are you doing?

I just got home. Getting ready to make some lunch and study for a certification exam I have tomorrow morning. At least finals are over.

>>Why you are a fucking NEET weirdo? (it's not cool if you're cool)

Not a NEET, but I don't really have friends right now. I commute to school so I don't hang out with university friends. My work friends are all too busy with their weird service industry schedules. I am starting a new job next week that I am pretty excited about though.

>>Video Games(?)

Haven't had much time lately but I am currently playing Borderlands.

>>Books you're currently reading

Nothing fun. Just school books. I'd like to finish the Song of Fire and Ice series, maybe this summer.

>>Films etc

I love horror. All horror. Recently saw The Witch; it was pretty fantastic imo.

>>23774042
>Getting fucked up real good by uni rn

fucking tell me about it. I finished all my finals as of yesterday thankfully. Although I am feeling pretty depressed, one of my classes dropped from an A to a B :'( I want to die

>>23774092
why u sleepless
>>
>>23774235
that song is a little unsettling lol

what are you studying in school
>>
Each country and each nation has its own problems and if you think mexicans are that problem, you are mistaken.
>>
What defines greatness and what puts one person above other? Is it height, is it money, is it power, is it gender or is it race?
>>
I'm not defending anyone btw but so far race has done shit to this world.

Mexicans want McDonald's to pay the above average salary.
African-Americans want to run with pistols and not get shot. I got put down for a knife lol.
Asians took over medical.
Jews media.
Indians tech.
White's aah it's bit fair.

FUUUCK MOTHERFUCKERS have you ever played in a sandbox as a kid?

Gtg :)~
>>
>>23774027
Six days?
What's happening to the world.
Am I now mexican?

Final push with school for this semester now, feels pretty terrible as I'm not even close to finished with anything and will probably go into shock soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWV8gvdGLSQ
This is one of them good songs.
>>23774042
How did it go with your saucy date? If you've had it yet.
I hope everything is well with you goggleman.
>>23774092
You kind of look like a boy in this picture.
Except the eyes and the tits.
I like it.
gAY
>>23774235
Those are some sweet kitchen cabinets.
You've got such friendly eyes.
You look like a guy you trust but never should trust.
>>23774250
I like that tattoo.
Are you the girl with the snazzy suit?
The snazzysuitgirl?
What kind of work are you going to be doing snazzysuitgirl?
>>
File: anothersnapchatpic.jpg (276 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
anothersnapchatpic.jpg
276 KB, 1080x1920
>>23774376
this one? thanks m8

I'll be working at a new bar/restaurant opening downtown in my city for the summer. Not at all related to what I'm studying in school but it will bring me the bucks which I could really use right about now

you have great hair man fucking jealous
>>
File: 1443042026877.gif (110 KB, 504x360) Image search: [Google]
1443042026877.gif
110 KB, 504x360
>>23772797
>Yes I would give him the fuck
uuuurgh..don't know what to say to that one.
>Citation needed
the new laws that are currently in for justification and legalisation in about 8 countries i'm gonna list in a bit.
>You say no one cares
jip
>yet you mention history
which no one has learned from...therefore me mentioning the "no one cares"-thingy.......
>Again it's all opinions
...for a fact almost every country in the eu is taking a turn to the "conservative agenda".
couple of countries in east europe are suspending human rights as we speak but let's not start with east europe where hunting gays and muslims is a fun sport activity.........they are fucking lynching people (citation: multiple ngo's, hrw, brac, acumen fund etc. - and by now even the mainstream media is sloooowly and caaarefully approaching those horrid happenings).
the french, the brits, italy, spain, germany, austria, luxembourg, denmark, sweden (and again, let's not talk about east yurop). aaaaaall taking a massive drift to the dark side pushing laws that are "not very nice". not opinions but the current state of political proceedings.

but shorry that doesn't belong in here. i'll stop.
>>
>>23774376
>Final push
I feel you on that one, and mine is The final push

Weird angle or is it just how I am Idek tbqh but thanks anyway
I'm liking this picture of you too but you do not look like a gril, a Mexican maybe.

>>23774357
>>23774323
>>23774309
Hidden multiculturalist.

>>23774250
Ayy your hair looks brighter here
I had homework last night.

>>23774235
BJ was blinded while preforming an intense one.
>>
File: IMG_20160512_190305 (1).jpg (731 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160512_190305 (1).jpg
731 KB, 1536x2048
>>23774267
>Song
I guess, it just bring back some good memories.
>Studying
Biology and social sciences.
I know; I've already fudged up my future.
>>23774376
>Cabinets
It-it...yeah..they're great at storing things in.
Thank you.
>Trust but not trust
I've never been summed up so well before, I feel honored.

When's my panda picture getting here, bub, eh, eh?
I'll settle for a puppy and a sassy muffin at this point...
>>23774424
>while preforming an intense one.
That is how we all wish to flee.
Still shitty about what happened though.
>>
>>23774424
>homework
yuck, when is your semester over

also ya i went to the salon last week
>>23774446
you could do stuff with that I'm sure, especially bio.
>>
>>23774424
>multiculturalist
Never. More like fuck everyone, discriminate everyone equally ha. I believe in separation, just don't use the fucking race card every time you're in trouble.

People are people and brothers kill brothers.
>>
>>23774458
>speshul hateflake

I was being ironic, but what seperation or rather how.

>>23774455
I do not know what's the word in english but we say something like blessedly in Arabic when someone changes hair or showers kek

June 4th.

>>23774446
True, but we don't feels
He'll get better.
>>
>>23774455
You seem pretty cool.
>you could do stuff with that I'm sure, especially bio.
Hopefully, haha! I was considering going into profiling but it's terrible pay, then I looked into being a psychiatrist and...the pay's alright and it'd fun, but the drawbacks...yesh.

What do you currently do/study/eat?
>>23774494
>Feels
Damn right this is a MANLY THREAD!

N-No...crying...
>>
>>23774494
>ironic
Oh sorry sometimes I can't depict from text or even verbally. I, at times, take it as is.

Kind of like chans. Each board has its unique flavor. We bash ponylovers for being ponylovers, yet they can actually contribute but we think less of them because the love unicorns. We're bias to one another for certain factors and I guess there is no way out of it.
>>
>>23774494
i will take that as a compliment! :^)
>>23774508
i'm studying healthcare admin/management. Basically it is a business degree with a healthcare focus. Its hard.

I used to be an applied sciences major, and I thought going into something lab related would be fun. But the pay is shit.

You could also go into some sort of health profession, it would mean more schooling but a bio background would be solid
>>
Oh, my id changed I took my lunch early today.

I'm sameguy.
>>
>>23774514
>Taking anything here as is

It is true, but I would like to know what kind of separation do you propose, and do you believe in forbidding inter-cultural relations totally(I do not know what they're properly calle dtbqh).

>>23774521
It is :-D.
>>
>>23774521
>health profession,
I'd love to be a surgeon but I like fun.
>Lab
You can go into it at a later date when pay becomes irrelevant.
*Cough* Just saying *cough* don't blame me for terrible life choices *cough*
>healthcare admin/
Kinda like Lisa Cuddy, poisan from House?
>Hard
I can imagine, though if you like competition...
>Business degree
Oh lordy, you poor she-beast.
>>
>>23774584
>Kinda like Lisa Cuddy, poisan from House?
Yeah, I don't watch that show but its pretty close. Though I am not a clinician so I won't be a director of medicine or any other clinical department. More than likely I'll go into staff management like HR, marketing, quality control etc.
>>
>>23774563
It's kind of like being one guy but with many perspectives and ideas. Each perspective and idea is judged accordingly. Race only exists behind the curtain. So no one whines about beind disadvantaged due to height or dick size.

Quick off topic.
I want to try and be more precise when I write. I want to be able to communicate one day, it sucks sometimes.
>>
>>23774612
>like HR
Well...if your 5* apartment/ house ever get's lonely I will happily be a roommate...
Rent free of course.
>marketing, quality control etc.
Aaah, I don't really know much about healthcare but I know pharma is a good market, if that is kinda what you're doing.
>>
>>23774645
well those are actually departments in a hospital/hospital system, but i could go work for big pharma, there's good money in that.

also HR is not very high paying unless you're VP of HR :'(
>>
>>23774615
>>23774615
Judged according to what

I'm not sure how that answers my question/s

For what it's worth, I care for individuals not predetermined groups.
>>
>>23774702
Judge according to actions
>>
Perhaps another day when I'm sober. I'll attempt to answer
>>
>>23774722
Till then.
>>
S00n
>>
Check em.
>>
>>23774900
Checked, a little early no?
>>
>>23774900
Nice
>>
File: White mail i promise.jpg (440 KB, 887x1011) Image search: [Google]
White mail i promise.jpg
440 KB, 887x1011
May I join, I am neither of the OP.
>
>>
FUCK TODAY IN THE ASS
>>
>38fOt5xd
:(
>>
>>23774135
I can't go on....
>>23774209
Yes it is, it's one of the new ones
>>23774235
Oh I will join, don't you worry. Bleach shots sound wonderful.
>>23774250
You're not ugly?
And yeah, my american friend finished her finals yesterday as well. I still have about a month to go before my exams even start, but I'm getting analed by the general coursework as well as studying for exams. Fun.
>>23774376
Oh swedanon
I wish I could say it went well. But it didn't even happen
She just kinda freaked the fuck out and said that she didn't like relationships and just wanted to be friends. Looks like I'm gonna be forever alone again...

Otherwise I'm all good senpai
Yourself?
>>
>>23775282
No u
>>
>>23774092
I told you to cover youreself btw hoer. Now go make me a sammich.
>>
File: IMG_20160512_144441417.jpg (2 MB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160512_144441417.jpg
2 MB, 1836x3264
Why wait for Monday? Monday has never done anything for me so why do anything for Monday? How many more times can I type Monday you ask? Until I have enough dong in my bank account to sail to the Caribbean and buy little brown boys for cheap.
Monday, Monday, Monday, Monday, Monday, Monday, Monday, Monday

And if anything they should just split this thread into two boards. One ideally for dick rating threads cause NO one but guy dudes want to see that ish here. And while your at it throw all the contacting threads like kik and hook ups threads over there.
Or just make one thread for the lgbt community and the other for the disgusting cis hetero community cause if I have to see another "Boypussy" or "Small Cock thread" threads I'll just cut my eyes out of my sockets

>>23774235
Ayyy at least you figure it out, idk why the fuck the question just didn't say you had to plot instead of asking just for the mother loving distance.
Just fuck my shit up senpai was it just a trick question or something, only god knows
>xylem is dead which lack a nucleus
Well that just goes to show you how much I know about anything
> lacked a mitochondria
Thats is pretty cool especially since their need for producing energy and what not
>6 times
Well shit f a m your more of a pokiemen master than me I can olny play so much till I get bored
>Penetrating every spook stranger you see
Hey their just trying to control the black population on 9mm at a time. Whats wrong with that?

>>23774042
Tell your brain it needs to shut the fuck up and let you do you so you can kill yourself with a sound mind.
And whats that mecha looking thing in tha background? I need to know, I need to knooooow!!

>>23774092
Well you might be sleepless cause your such a gay faggot. But best and easiest way to tire yourself out would just to do some sit ups and push ups then you'll be dreaming of closing your eyes for good. But thats just a nigs advice take it
or leave it who tha fuck cares

Drying my hair like a lady :0
>>
File: WIP_no_bully.jpg (428 KB, 2009x1409) Image search: [Google]
WIP_no_bully.jpg
428 KB, 2009x1409
And to the anon who was said about me not drawing anything in the last two threads. Here you go senpai started this maybe two days ago still got alot to finish, need a good background to draw begind them and I need to finish that mage's face which i can't wait to do(sarcastically saying) But whats dead may never die. Or something like that

Enjoy your thursday/friday anonfaggots
>>
>>23775364
NO U
>>23775343
well good luck to yours my friend and don't let them fuck up your grades like mine did :'( Went from 3 A's to 1 for example. I cried.
>>
>>23775686
>Enjoy your thursday/friday anonfaggots
You too and good weekends to you as well
>>
File: FB_IMG_1432663914322.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1432663914322.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>23775343
Nice. Here, have something I built.
>>
>>23775308
Money I guess, then you can have the rest, but there's ways without it.
I wish it was that, we got really serious :/
Yeah idk that's weird, something else is at play there, why would a fan do that? Then again as you say crazy.
I will try to kek.
Oh shet, I completely get lost, what was his name btw, I'm trying to remember but I can't and too lazy go google.
What else have you done? Kek I get embarrass like that, I work I sometimes start singing to myself and I turn and someone is there and I immediately stop.
I can record on this but it's thru the memo but I can't figure how to move the file to the audio so I can use vocaroo. I got to use clypt but then I have to do everything in one try cuz it doesn't let me play it back.
I always use my nickname Ish ay lmao. Idk I can't think of anything creative and since it kinda like Ash wynaut :/
I might, there's so many things I want kek. I only had the ds that came out of the original? Not the 3ds, I might get one tho just to not be as bored.
Halo 1 was the best, I played that shit so much. I should get a computer as well kek.
Yes I have the myboy one lol. It's honestly good for when you are out and doing nothing.
Ikr, 4th gen was supposed to be the creation story, how to top that?
:) and now it's time to play
My mom never let me eat in my room, the dining table always so I got used to it no matter what.
Hopefully he comes back.

Oh that sounds stressing, hopefully everything gets right again though. I do remember you saying something, I mean I wish we could help. But just letting it out I guess works the best. We are still human despite this sites reputation.
That's good, I should clean as well cuz I gotta start packing soon.
Iktf :'(
>>23774076
Dank man, I have never heard of this band, kinda prog.
The one where you were wearing the yellow shirt kek. That was threads ago though
>>23774396
No don't at least you have balls,I said all that rustle jimmies but he v qt tbqh
>>
>>23775691
Ok...
And isn't cherokee cool enuff btw :'(
>>
If permited. I'd like to share a song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rgStv12dwA
>>
>>23775787
You are permitted as long as you aren't Mejicen.
>dat link
Who you trying to seduce lol.
>>
I didn't even send a response to all these even though I thought I did.
What's happening to me.
>>23774383
Yes that one, I like that one.
Your shoes look like small batmobile rooftops.
Atleast you'll meet a lot of interesting people, that's usually one of the nicer things in the service business.
Holla for that dolla.
You've got great hair aswell, I'm not sure why you'd be jealous.
>>23774424
"The"
Oh damn it's going down tonight.
I think it's mostly the hair, it looks like you've got shorter hair.
I've been told I look Mexican, bienvenidos para corazon.
>>23774446
What do you store in them?
Dirty secrets? Unravel the mysteries.
You're cute enough to the point where you begin to look shady. It's like an icecream truck, first you see the icecream and it's all nice and then you see the pedophile and it all turns worse.
>>23775343
That's a shame desu, I was hoping you'd find something. Did you accept the friend request or was it too stodgy to bother carrying on with?
I'm alright mate, no luck in the love department either sadly but we keep trucking on. >>23775655
(You)
>>
>>23775787
omg this song havent heard it since i was a kid
>>23775832
>Your shoes look like small batmobile rooftops.
HA that's adorable
>>
>>23775807
>implying there is anyone here to seduce :D

Good day to all and see you next week. I'm starting my weekend early, earned it.
>>
My motherfuckig powrr is oit. Everyone post cocks
>>
>>23775862
>omg this song havent heard it since i was a kid
Oh wow here, back when radio was a thing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvK2HGrBc00

All good homes.
>>
File: rooster_in_Australia-300x300.jpg (43 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
rooster_in_Australia-300x300.jpg
43 KB, 300x300
>>23775879
here's my aussie cock
>>
File: 0512161823-1.jpg (837 KB, 1677x2981) Image search: [Google]
0512161823-1.jpg
837 KB, 1677x2981
Nobody wants to go to a show ):):):):):
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v
>>23774250
Spermoctopus.
>>23774092
Gay poop is not allowed in that mountain home, sorry (':
>>23774027
Gross, ethnic people.
U bish?
>>23774042
The patter of 40mm rain should be calming...oh wait. What's going on at uni?
>>23774235
What do you do on Tuesday then? BJ has officially reached LICHDOM.
>>23774376
Those harmonic vocals are perfect.
Skol!
>>
>>23775882
lol ru on some early 2000's cholo hiphop kick
>>
>>23775899
>lol ru on some early 2000's cholo hiphop kick
haha ye and bye bye.
>>
>>23775876
There shouldn't be.
Toddles.

>mfw ignored by cherokee
Ok :'(
>mfw gay OP is kill
Ok :')
>>
>>23775924
HI HELLO HEY WHAT IS UP EYEBALL
>>23775897
ayy lmao

what show are you trying to go to
>>
>>23775897
I like it a lot, wide stride man.
Skål gullet.
>>
>>23775936
stop yelling at me tho :'(
It's been a while.
>>23775897
>mfw bae ignores me

Wow everyone does hate mexicans today :/
>>
>>23775967
ok. how's life
>>
>>23775995
Thought so bish.
Same old same old, I see you are moving up in the world though, great news to know.
Aren't you afraid you will be deported from this thread?
I feel totes exposed now that you have seen my eye btw. Stop raping me.
>>
>>23776038
>moving up in the world
TOP KEK
i'm trying my dude

>be deported from the thread
y would i be deported, I am not a mexican :O

>stop raping me
check your priviledge shitlord, women don't raep xD xD xD
>>
>>23775967
Pls forgive me for my trespasses.
>>23775936
Any, there are a few house-music local things and some garage band ska, but everyone is a sober Sally and refuses to be anywhere near vices. Dunno if there's anything big near Phoenix or Tucson...and it's not that sobriety is a bad thing, but sometimes a man wants to club. Maybe just solo rolo?
How's life on your end?
>>23775960
You've great taste, debonair hair man.
>debating between norske og sved
>>
>>23776068
Don't d00d me brah, I was trying to be nice hmph.
That's a good start though.
>not a mexican
Then why you look like one?
>implying native murrican and mesicans are not the same
Orale wey, que no es mejicana ella jajaja xD
>woman don't raep
TRIGGERED
MUH PTSD HAS ACTIVATED
I MUST GO TO TUMBLR AND CALL GOR JUSTICE AT ONCE!!!
>>23776070
Ofc you is forgiven bby :*
Why you post so rarely nowadays though? :(
Also:
Vous-vouler coucher avec moi, ce soir?
>>
>>23776099
how do i eben look mexican brah I am pale af and my hair is not dark anymore. I don't even look NA at all :^) but if pretending gibes you joy than i will
>>23776070
wow sounds like you have boring friends, but at least you have some. I am not having a good day, final test grades were posted and they brought down a lot of my grades so I am pretty sad rn
>>
>>23776166
Niqa wat? There's a bunch of white mexicans, they just need to shower duh. Yes you do stop arguing with me woman.
Pretending what? It does kinda but idek what you mean there, speak american, no hablar inglish.
>>
>>23776166
Friends are overrated. Liquor and drugs never steal yo girl, unless she has an addictive personality. Oh shit, I'm sorry dear. How many more semesters you have?
>>
>>23776099
Theenks bubby.
Super touchy topic (':
Also:
Ooo la la papi
>>
>>23775343
here on different ID
>>23775691
rip
I hope I go well, thank you kind anon
>>23775717
HOLY FUCK THAT'S DANK, GIB NOW
>>23775832
;_;
We can love each other, y-yes?
Friend request was good, we talked for two weeks then I finally decided to make a move and that sht got pulled on me.
>>
>>23776295
Bubby? I meen I have been getting a bit chubs :(
Ah I understand we'll leave it at that if you wish, just good to see from you.
Ya sabes nene :*
>>
>>23776266
quiero tacos, enchiladas, en una margarita grande
>>23776283
liquor does sound appealing right about now. I have 2 more semesters and a residency. I'll be done end of next summer
>>
>>23776357
gross, y not en
>>
>>23776357
>>23776357
Bien chistosita te crees hmph. I meant espanish obvii ugh, am tired.
Tacos de lengua look disgusting but it does taste good admittedly, the texture makes me want to throw up though.
If you like piña coladas...
>>
>>23775762
I'm just bad at saving up, sometimes I make spontaneous purchases I usually end up regretting kek
I can imagine it was rough then :c
was weird, same thing happened to John Lennon too. tho Mark Chapman seemed to have a more flushed out "reason"
ples deliver
kek wait I'm confused now, are we still talking about Victor Wooten??
I tired to do personal vocaroos as response the other day but I ran outta time. I've made a bunch of ones of me singing covers of pop songs and acting a fool kek
Yo same here on the singing tho, I remember as a kid I would sit in the car with headphones and sing my lungs out. Parent's were very tolerable when I could actually sing lel
Is this on the samsung s7?
I always felt immersion breaking for me reading my own lame as name lol
How did you get that nickname? I lyke kek
What other stuff do you want and the original ds were the coolest things ever wireless syncing to someone else and doing game share. Did you have Metroid Prime hunters?
It was and ye boi you should, so many games to play still on PC
Exactly, is kind of like DBZ when a new villain comes in and is the most ba fighter in the universe we've never heard of til now.
My parent's never gave a fuq, they would always watch TV in the living room kek
I wanted traditional style dinners sometimes tho
hopefully, it seems everyone makes a kind of loop at least once before perma-leaving

Honestly you guys have helped a lot. I would just be holding all this inside, so it's kind of nice to let it out. So thanks, really <3 I feel bad because I've went into super recluse mode, only really talk to you and geo lately. Been lacking on giving out (You)s to others :c
packing, is it time for vacation already?
where the qt rich bois at :'c
>>
>>23776396
fuq i can't spell

>>23771763
>only the hispanic/shakira thing
kek this is what I wish I could do, I have trouble with the hip movements.
now I'm reading it as such too jeje
I feel like one when I say "Grits" out loud kek, I will record list of words sometime soon to show what I mean
They are sugar fiends now, they love de fruit loops. Dawh that sounds cute tbqh
That's what's up, grandparent's are bretty great.
Any plans set up for while they are visiting?
Also do tell, how was first day as delivery boi, any phat tips?
>>
File: Photo on 5-12-16 at 8.17 PM.jpg (108 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 5-12-16 at 8.17 PM.jpg
108 KB, 1080x720
hey, cunts

anyone else in love with the new Radiohead album?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTAU7lLDZYU
>>
>>23776387
pina coladas are good but nobody serves them anywhere. well that's probably not true but i havent come across them. also i've never had tongue before, texture sounds gross af. I did not like menudo (well the flavor of the soup was good but not the intestines ugh) so i probably would not like that
>>
sorry for spam, but one more before I gtfo for the weekends:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc3Yl2wnFsY

Good day to you all :(
>>
>>23776464
have a good weekend

>>23776439
suh dud

no i haven't is that why they deleted everything off the internet
>>
>>23776439
Yes! The piano pieces are gorgeous almost animoo soundtrack sounding. Very lovely string pieces and Thom's voice sounds just as nice as ever. I want more music videos and a from the basement style session.
>>
>>23776396
Same here, especially cuz of relationship. I don't nowadays, just don't buy things unless I need to.
I guess, but only because I let it, if you understand what I mean.
I don't really think they were fans then :/ well at least someone killed you becuase they like you. Kinda weird. Holy shit though, he played guitar?
Ok tomorrow when I get home, it's when the fun will start and my voice and lungs are almost back to normal finally.
Yes? Wait I was talking about him and the drummer kek.
I have to hear some, they are hilarious and cool. Who doesn't act a fool here anyways lel.
Kek aww, babby bewd sounded qt as hell, no pedo.
Yes it is.
What? Not for me, it made me feel a bit like I was in there, I used to (still do) fantasize a lot that it was me throwing the pokeball, or killing the aliums in halo, etc. I can see why you would feel that though, but luckily they give that option to name rival.
Ish is the shortened version of how my name would be said in english. It doesn't have the h but people would say it with the h and it'd sound weird so they and I just started saying that way.
I told you about the instruments and computer, maybe a new car. Idk just shit to indulge on.
You could do that? I don't remember that. Kek no I wish, we had barely any money back then, and I bought it mostly for my sister. We couldn't buy games on the regular. Now it's different thankfully, but I'm still in that cheapskate state still I guess.
I know, I really want to, PC masterrace niqas.
I fucking know right, but they need something to keep it going. Also GT isn't canon anymore I think. Ssj4 tho.
My mom was very persuasive on that. She would be like "y'all idiots not animals, eat on yhe table" then get smacked with la chancla.
It happens, only a few people do end up staying.
Not the same niqas here when I started coming here years back. I say coming loosely cuz I just come here a couple months then gtfo and rinse and repeat. This session has been my longest here though.
>>
>>23776396
>>23776504
Cont.
>Honestly you guys have helped a lot. I would just be holding all this inside, so it's kind of nice to let it out. So thanks, really <3 I feel bad because I've went into super recluse mode, only really talk to you and geo lately. Been lacking on giving out (You)s to others :c
I feel we need people to if not rely on, at least express ourselves with. It's good to hear that though, I honestly didn't think it would get like this kek, and I have seen you post for a while. Yeah I am guilty of that as well, but idk man, we really should talk to everyone and not always a select few, but oh well.
>packing, is it time for vacation already?
Vlose, 2 more months.
>where the qt rich bois at :'c
Idk :/

Anyways probably last post for now, I'll try to answer reply tomorrow if I can, these long posts take too longe kek, but I liek, makes me think.
>>23776451
>nobody serves them anywhere
The fuck, isn't it full of mexican food in Texas? Oh nvm I just read the second part, ever heard of google maps btw? It does and it feels totes gross, just like when womin has tongue in mouth ew. It does taste good especially in Mexico.
Menudo the band? I can't do animal fat or organs, makes me stomach weak. Chile also ironically.
Anyways I can feel my eyelids falling, so I shall go now. Hopefully you come back, it was nice chatting again.
Fagit

Smell ya fegs l8er.
>>
>>23776439
No time to check it out for a bit, what your take on it?
>>23776357
What kind though?
Two more semesters by the end of Summer? Jesus you're a tank.
>>23776321
Are you going for the dad bod?
You as well amiga, one of these days I'm going to get yo number and call you incessantly during inappropriate hours.
Ne quitte pls
>>
>>23776724
Like I have fall semester, spring 2017, graduate summer 2017
>>23776562
Well yeah no shit tx has a lot o mexican places, just no pina coladas haha.

Goodbye my dear ttyl
>>
What's up, /soc/? I'm tired and bored and there's nothing on TV and I'm feeling a dull throbbing sadness.

What're you all up to, /soc/ialists?
>>
>>23776439
happiest m8 ever :)
>not following formats in designated threads
>spamming
>permb&
>>
>>23775762
>The one where you were wearing the yellow shirt

I think you've got me confused with someone else as I dont think I even own a yellow shirt. lol
>>
>>23775897
Oh hey.
>Nobody wants to go to a show ):):):):):
Pfff if wasn't busy bro
>>
In Bernie and Trumped, there is a metaphore in metaphore. Gn all.
>>
>>23775216
What is this.

>>23775373
Are you Sandy now?

>>23775655
Oldfags would know why

I was tired but I can't sleep during daytime

Did you brush your hair kek.

>>23775787
Lol wtf is this shit.

>>23775832
It's in a bun
I said you do for sake of the OP, but tbqh you look Mediterranean
How's life with you.

>>23775897
I'm the original bish :--D
>No more mountain home ;-;
>dat pic tho ;-;
I'd go to a show ;-;
>even more ;-;
What are you doing these days.

>>23776439
THE Gingerman.

>>23777847
Night.
>>
>>23776724
No... I'm preggers...
I need to get caller I.D then, and pay fone bill kek.
Porquoi non?
>>23776782
Hey, stop being sassy towards me, you are bullying me. I don't think Taco Bell guves those, when you do try you one tell me how it tastes like though lel.

See ya
>>23778151
It is a white man's eye I think.
>Are you Sandy now?
Probably, my sister did say I look Pakistani :'(
Why
>original bish
HA! You wish fagit.
>>
>>23778151
Don't know if I classify as an oldfag yet but i'll go ask my faggotity ass self that in a minute.
>can't sleep during the day time
Sounds like your being held in a thai prison or something or you were just suffering at your school. Taking cat naps during the day always fucks up my sense of time anyways don't do it.

And nah was being lazy today I got out of the shower couples mins after taking that. My hair just absorbs water like a sponge don't worry. Guess I'll pick my hair out tomorrow or something I'm heading to be in a few
>>
File: 20160513_055907-1.jpg (414 KB, 828x1132) Image search: [Google]
20160513_055907-1.jpg
414 KB, 828x1132
yeah so theres a fucking bear in my yard
>>
>>23778254
Go pet it :)
So dark, you can bately see it. Looks kinda medium sized.
>>
>>23778260
its a florida black bear, theyre pretty medium in size. and it's 6 am here so the sun isnt even out yet lol
>>
>>23778254
Ah damn dosent look too old tho you should be safe unless he can open doors.
Now your chance to see if you can piss off and out run a black bear in one night. Throw a bottle at it and tell it's lazy black ass to get a job anon.
>>
>>23778272
What, I live up northeast, the sun is out already lel. Those really aren't dangerous though right. Seens to be alone, check for babbies, if it has, rip you.
>>
>>23775655
nice dubs

and the mecha thing is a bionicle, also see >>23775717

>>23775897
that 40mm was a hoax, we got about 25mm
Lots and lots of work lel
I'll go to a show!

>>23778254
lol rip
>>
>>23778241
Your sister is right
Cause you asking me to cover and shite jeez focus ;;;

You said it not me.

>>23778244
It was a joke chill, besides everyone here is a fag regardless of age

Same and it gets rather impossible to do so while dry.
>>
>>23778342
How can a man chill when he's flaming, but it's all good I'm just mad at myself for not having enough fagapoints on my card to answer that lol
And yeah it's literally a never-ending nightmare trying to comb out my dry hair never comes out even. So showering is my go to, use to use hair oil but got tired of my hair being a greasy fire hazard.
But I'm going to shut tha fuck up about that now
>>
>>23778342
Fuck off no she isn't, I will stone myself then, no bully :'(
I'm not asking you, I am telling you to, do or else I do whatever sandy husbandus do to wife.

Trying to copy me, figures.
>>
>>23778368
You will get there eventually, just NEET moar.

>>23778375
Yes she is, do eet
What do they do pakstani

Just jelly that bae replied to me and ignored you.
>>
>>23778446
So you're going to be on everyone else side but mine, I see how it is. I will if I get called Paki again hmph.
Idfk, have sex with other wife or sumting. You tell me.

As if, he thought you were me ay, besides I am carrying his child.

Thanks for making a thread about me btw, should I start attention-whoring then? ;)
>>
>>23778495
Why would I ever take your side, Paki
Well true I think kek

My pikshure was there, as if bae would have coffee with you let alone a child

You always do anyway.
>>
>>23778525
Cuz that's what faithful waifus do why else hoer. "Faithful" :"(
Besides my sister is crazy and I like angering her. If I even look at her she gets mad instantly.
You think, it will be true if you keep continuing like this.
Also pick one
>

Nope, do you even read and comprehend inglish you dum retart, he asked if I was OP.
Brah he just ask for my digits. You med Hamed?

No I don't. Look who is talking jajaja xD

Neen hu aleelet zoo
>>
File: sys.jpg (1 MB, 1201x1056) Image search: [Google]
sys.jpg
1 MB, 1201x1056
>>23778525
>>23778557
Forgot pic ugh
>>
>>23778557
I like your sister already, that's what happens when someone's your sibling

Do it, I aint even mad

Why lol

He replied to my other post you fuktart
We have mountain house plans ;-;

The triangular one

If you were next to me I'd beat you like the dude yesterday.
>>
File: Aleelet zoo.jpg (3 MB, 1961x2137) Image search: [Google]
Aleelet zoo.jpg
3 MB, 1961x2137
>>23778570
She isn't a lezbo like you, but she dunt like bois like you also.
She know I am about to anger her so that's why kek.

Ha you say that know, but when it happens you'll be crying ay lmao.

Why what.
So, idfc. Had mountain plans. He was just being nice to you. I am his main bish so suck it .

Big and heavy like muh dick eh, should I now or after I work?

Do it, implying you would hurt me and pain gets me off so idk if you want to fuck ne as well ew.
>>
Well then
>>
大衛·鮑伊
黑色安息日
快乐分裂
涅槃乐队
席格洛斯
金属金属
金属
碎南瓜樂隊
流行流行
殘月魔都
工具乐队

>Skype
keianhno
>>
>headache
>suicidal
>tempted to drink alone
what do?
>>
>>23778828
speak american, not asian
>>
>>23778833
Livestream, then drink.
>>
>>23778851
never change 4chin
>>
>>23778870
Don't tell me what to do.
>>
>>23776439
Pretty good
>>
Baby left me for somebody new.
>>
>>23778597
If you anger her then she's probably decent human bean

Cri over you, top kek

Why the stones other than stoning me
Yeah sure keep telling yourself that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QU1nvuxaMA&app=desktop

What do ?
Ew stop pls

I'm studying ;-;
>>
>>23778985
>wimon
>decent
She has her priorities set, so you right.

I wasn't explicitly stating me, but since you said it ye.

What? These are at my jobsite, and doesn't every good sandy husbansu have one?
I don't have to, he does <3

>Audioslave
...idek...

"Beat me up"
No u. U started raeping me first.

You rather study than keep me entertained :'(
I ran out of material cuz I miscalculated, so I'm pretty much done unless I find aomething else to do.

TGIF
>>
File: 1463153069041-820548749.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
1463153069041-820548749.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>23778985
>>23778597
Torn between Mexico and Slovenia.
>>23778326
That's not so bad, enough to call rain.
Are you close to becoming a superhuman yet?
Are there a lot of shows in Aus? That would be well worth it.
>>23778254
Poosay.
>>23778241
We on Maury or Springer?
Yeeeeeeees.
No habla eller snakker non leu ):
>>23778151
>implying you could handle me at a show
>implications
Hurting myself into a Summer bulk, and yourself?
>>23777508
Drop all your plans.
>>23776782
Oh, well that's still utter brutality. What are you in for?
>>
>>23779061
It's ok bby, I went to Mejico already, off to Slovenia.

Springer, there's more yelling I think.
Just don't let the hindi stalker know, she gets extremely jealous ;)
>No habla eller snakker non leu ):
Whar did he mean by this?
>>
One hour left and I have nothing to do, what do?
>>
File: le bruh.jpg (7 KB, 306x165) Image search: [Google]
le bruh.jpg
7 KB, 306x165
>>23775897
>Tuesday then?
TUESDAY?!

Well, what do I do?
I fight sharks, kil lcop, drive in lambos, and then study in school.
Translation
I play gta and sleep in school
>>23775655
>Distance
Welcome to the mcjackoff's new scheme.
Make questions not about biology and understanding but about knowing little facts and the little bits.
Meh
>anything
ye is okay shhhh
>mitochondria is the power of the cell
We get it, brh, we git it
>wrong
exactly just common gta practice
>>23775832
>pedophile and it all turns worse.
wut
>cute and shady
>friendly eyes
A-are you coming onto me?
>mystery
Well I went on a journey i discovered a talking toad and black princess and a castle.
It was pretty cool since i didn't have to get up from my settee and increase the volume. But where was the toad from?
>Secrets
I...I once stole an ice cream
>store
t-top s-secret, no more questions huuush now
>>23774675
>big pharma, there's good money in that.
ye :>
>HR
Wait, seriously? Explains some reasons for corruption I guess but that sucks.
>VPHr
You could work your way up though you'd have to work for ages.
>>
>>23779593
>you'd have to work for ages.
no kidding, also go back to school and get a master's and a doctorate
>>23778254
wow congrats i wish i had a wildlife in my yard
>>23779061
health administration bruv
>>
File: WIN_20160513_150220.jpg (120 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160513_150220.jpg
120 KB, 1280x720
feeling NEETy 2day
it's about to get /bloggy/ up in here, brace your trollfingers
i sealed my doom today by skipping class, thereby failing, thereby owing many hundreds of doolars back to financial aids
there may be a sliver of a chance that i luck out; say, if my teacher gives me an "incomplete" regardless of how i failed to keep up my end of her generous deal where i only have to do x amt of work bc i'm a special snowflake
or maybe she and i both misunderstood the financial aid policy and i won't be charged
i don't wanna talk to the fin aid office
i just wanna be held
hold me anons ;-;

i think i'll survive. i still have a few hundred saved from my tax refund. my savings are probably gonna be completely wiped out but whatever. lower middle-class from the cradle to the grave my friends. who else /poorfag/ here

>listening
Whirr, for maximum feels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZlWF8_XM3o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vM5U66XEe30

>watching
seriously considering going to the hedonist theater to watch Ratchet & Clank for nostalgia and escapism. I'll probably see it in a few days when I have work off.

>vidya-ing
in the same vein of nostalgic escapism, I'm planning to go to the arcade the night after my last class to play Pump It Up

>reading
haven't had the motivation to continue Neetszche's mangum opus, senpai. just.

>consuming
I think this should be a new topic in the OP post.
yesterday night i hung out at BWW with my coworkers and I had my first glass of guinness. twas bretty guud. altho i fear my inclination towards /alcoholism/ is building these days. anyway, since I first learned to make pizza dough before my first taste of beer (lager) I always think of pizza when I drink beer. making pizza in a few hours. thinking about getting a pint of wheat beer or an IPA to go with it. any recs? i still wanna get drunky for the first time, even tho i prolly shouldn't. idk.
also, where do i go for craft beers?

anyway, will respond to aged (U)s from last bread now
>>
>>23779840
>school and get a master's and a doctorate
or you just call up your everyday Mexican forgery dude
>>23780007
>brace your trollfingers
fagggggggggit?
>>23780007
>many hundreds of doolars back to financial aids
you're a tool you know this why do you do this?
you'll be fine but try to get into the habit of stopping this madness
>fin aid office
you can do this, curryanon.
Just work smart and hard and you'll get better
Smart work>Hard work
>hold me
I would but my Chinese ribs are sticky.
>poorfag
well not for long, as long as you knuckle down and yadadadadada

You can do it boyo just #staypositive and keep reminding yourself of WHY you want to do it.

Good luck and chin lad, you're not dead yet.

>Music
I just feel pulled by this, i do not approve.
How's that jazzy coming along?
Any free styles?
>>
>>23774092
>>23773930
>kawaii bun
danks desu :3c
>r u ever not eating
quite the contrary
i recently started counting my calories so i can hopefuly gain, and found out that i consume like 1500 on a daily basis. i mean it might be muh depression but i think it's also cause i cook all my meals or get relatively-healthy fast food which ends up being small in portion bc MURICA.
>offering halps only with autocad
yo that's perfect. i'm taking autocad rn. 4 days left... :l
I might give it a shot tonight. Seeya during real niqqueisha hourz
>the meme type of wine
ayy what is it doe
i've been drinking dat barefoot trash

>>23774235
BEATBOXANON I MISSED U
OTL T-T
how u bean?
>Curry is kill
n-no...
>M O N D A Y
>O
>N
>D
>A
>Y
:0
y tho

>>23775216
>>23772797
>hook up a mexican with some labor
yo over here it's like the job that people get when they can't get anything else. we get actual autists and disabled and petty criminals. oh yeah and there's tons of ppl like me: depressed lazy fuckups
all my coworkers agree that it's a bretty nice job except for dealing with our shitty boss
how's the marioworld?
>porque dices eso, no jueges asi
to me, this says
"because u speak(?) that, no playing okay"
h-hehe... >.>
>la lingua french fries
ayy that's classy af tho
didn't understand any of that and i'm too lazy to google translate so uh....yeah :3
>bowser = huge turd
K E K
>callate mijo, vete a tu cuarto o te doy con la chancla!
koreanon translation:
"shut up mijo, you [something] to your room or you doy with the gum(?)!"
lolol
>dirty jobs is too dirty for mexicans
omg
explains the state of our nation
trump tower's taco bowls will save us
>early eagle master race
S-SO? >:^(
>christian literalism: jesus' was born with 0.08 bac, therefore /get-turnt-yall-ayyy/
jajajaja
>cheese is the body of christ
indeed
but so fukcnig expansive
>>
>>23780031
>fagggggggggit?
n-no u...
>you're a tool
>y u do dis
>solution: stahp it
don't tell me what to do >:(
*weeps internally*
>work smart and hard
how tho
>u kin do it
th-thank
>sticky chinese rib hug
*sniffle* ;-;
>no more poorfaggotry, stop it right now
y-yes sir...
>staypositive
h o w
t h o
>remind yourself why
my whys aren't good enough apparently
i've been talking to my therapist about it for months, but idk man
>gl hf, chinlad, don't die
thanks senpai, sincerely

>music
>"that shit pulls"
>"P U L L S"
what did he mean by this?

>how does jizz cum along
eh
i performed a bit but i still got a ways to go. i figure the next step is recording myself, so i might do that. a friend of mine is trying to get me on his one-time free-jazz project so i'll post my part when i get around to it
i think i'm gonna quit my lessons tho because it's costing me $200 a month and I just don't feel comfortable with the teacher, even after 3 months. idk. I think I'll be fine by myself, since I did the same for a bunch of other instruments. Plus, the theory stuff I learned can now be applied to the other instruments so that's kinda exciting.
How are your musical ventures coming along?
>>
I am extremely lonely. I have been cast away from the only group of people that have ever liked me because one person didn't.

I saw my doctor today and he was extremely condescending.

I want to slit my wrists.

I don't want to suffer anymore.
>>
>>23780108
>how tho
What is it the desirable outcome, what you want?
>stay positive
change mind set, do something spontaneous and/or terrifying and call yourself a flat footed stegosaurus antelope every morning.

>good enough
to who and to whom are you trying to impress?
>therapist
are you doing the homework, i know they sometimes set some
>mean by
I smoked debils cabbage on accident and that music makes me feel like i'm being pulled towards the computer, it's weird.
>$200 month
I hate that something as fantastic as music can now be packaged and sold.
>Recording
Do it, but do it in the interest of "I'm going to be better" rather than "then really hope hey like it"
know what I mean?
>teacher
I don't know him/her but i'm sure if you said this they'd just recommend someone else.
>Jazz product
go for it my man, if it's something you enjoy you go and do that thing.
>oher instruments
normally it isn't the lesson itself that people go to teachers for. It's the mindset, head space, and time to learn that they go for. If you can achieve that without a teacher than do what is best.

Ventures
Meh, I haven't discovered anything new because #examstressislowingkillingmeinsideandout
but that's life, i did some alrightish beats a while ago but again meeeeh.
>>23780130
This is a cat in a sombrero, if you move on you won't be able to see this or anything like it ever again.
You would miss out on so much, are you sure you want to cut yourself out of all that discovery and emotion?

If bait, i give 8/10, made me reply.
>>
Cucking finally.
>>23780031
>hook up a mexican with some labor
How'd you know my eye is part mexican? Isn't that what this country is for anyways?
>depressed lazy fuckups
I qualify then, just not depressed as much rn lel. I might be autistic also so...
Yeah bosses are a real pain.
Real pain, world 5-4 is really irritating. It has been getting annoying in all seriously, but it's my fault since I chose this, can't really complain.
"Why do you say that, don't play like that"
Referring to the "si, pero soy basura".
Well they say French is the language "d'amore", mon petit chere.
Guess I'll be Google then, and you probably wouldn't understand since google translate is shit.
"Hi boy, how are you today? Me? I'm fine right now, just a bit lonely. :'("
I should've said Toadstool or something like that now that I think about it.
Kek that one was closer.
"Shut up son, got to your room or I hit you with my flipflops" Chanclas are the weapon of choice for mexican mothers.
KEK, ikr lazy beaners coming to our country and expect to be given green cards without making our lawns green.
BUILD WALL
U
I
L
D

W
A
L
L
Call me Altair.
Get wasted on the holy spirit and holy bl00d. Cheers muh niqa.
Cheese is the number one food of choice for the poor, that's why it's so blessed.
>>23780130
You really don't need anybody to begin with, as evident how quickly they turned their back at you.

When are they not.

Go with the grain.

Nobody wants to, but it exists. If you so wish to go right on ahead, but it isn't worth it most of the time.
>>
File: It's a cat in a hat.jpg (259 KB, 1278x1025) Image search: [Google]
It's a cat in a hat.jpg
259 KB, 1278x1025
>>23780130

fuck a duck in the back of a truck with a pluck of a pug

I forgot the cat
>>
>>23780071
>BEATBOXANON I MISSED U
I hab always bean a poisen in here
just not a seen poisen
but a poisen non the less
>no! I will nat has this
o-:
o kay
>y tho
monday
is
no
bueno
>>
>>23780143
>>23780152
Not bait

Just well and truly fucked in the head.
My doctor tried to make me go to the hospital because i was talking about suicide.

All I can think of is death/ i'm obsessed with it
>>
>>23780199
>Not bait
Then what is the one major thing that is troubling you?

>Just well and truly fucked in the head.
Talk it out your head.
>hospital because i was talking about suicide.
Why?
>death/ i'm obsessed with it
What caused this to start?
>>
>>23780199
Shouldn't you be staging coups Mr. Mishima?
>>
File: IMG_20160513_150910718.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160513_150910718.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>23778326
Ohhhh damn can't remember the last time I've seen a god damn bionicle, idk what even happened to all mine as a kid and the comic books too. Maybe they got thrown away by my dad.
Nice build tho gonna have to show off my model kits someday.

>>23778446
Uhg if I have to go NEET for one more mouth I'm going to jump off a mountain. Hopefully this will end soon.
And enjoy my hair do, forgot how big my hair gets lol

>>23779593
That shit reminds me of the STAR test in high school they deliberately throw in trick questions, to "get our brains functioning" or some shit. You'd have to read the confusing ass question and if you were sharp enough you could catch on that theres was not enough informantion to answer that one. But it just makes you paranoid that every question was a trick. Thank you based governator
>we git it
I still don't get it, stop laughing at mwah
>common gta practice
Can't be practice if I haven't even driven the car i stole, that just getting to excited and using your gun as a secondary cock
>>
>>23780488
that is a solid fro my dude
>>
>>23780501
Thanks famdingo, but I still need to even some spots on it, especially after looking at that is pic lol. I'd prob get called out by some black girls if I went out looking this nappy.
>>
File: 07B.gif (2 MB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
07B.gif
2 MB, 350x197
>>23776504
That's the mindset I need to adopt with the monies
Ye, I think I gotchu
kek I saw that too, fool also had list of others he was considering taking out
>Johnny Carson, Marlon Brando, Walter Cronkite, Elizabeth Taylor, George C. Scott, and Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis
I'll hold you to that c;
holy fuq that joke whooshed over my head man sorry kek, makes so much sense now
I enjoyed making the mini series for autismo
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Wtd2Qg4GbB
and this one for I did for you awhile back kek, which I need to do a better version of. I've been practicing
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s13pKIMR4TVO
will try to make some new ones when the moment feels right c;
thanks, no pedo ;3
That's out my know how, still on that s6 edge lyfe ;/
lel rival would be so annoying in real life, but would be the greatest pleasure to bestow name
curious to know your name now, but prolly best to keep secret. Don't wanna get u doxxed
I feel you on indulging oneself, I want to buy so much shite for my room soon.
Yes, dependent on what game but one person only had to own for others to play as long as they had a DS too. I think the actual term for it was "Multiplayer DS Download play"
Cheapskate mode isn't so bad, sounds like my grandma. She still takes food out of the trash if she see's it not fully eaten and finishes it off, this is only at her house btw, fuqqin nasty but she's cool with it lel
aye master race check'n in, feels good. Make sure you get at least 3 monitors so you can be tru gamer gril
good choice on dropping GT as canon, they were only making the story weaker by trying to tie it all in. Not that Dragonball ever had the most amazing story ever kek, still some feel moments tho. I always wished Goku was my dad when I was a kid
>la chancla
jejeje I just looked this up
>
>>
File: discc.jpg (392 KB, 594x676) Image search: [Google]
discc.jpg
392 KB, 594x676
>>23776562
cont

were things any different back then?
I agree, and me either honestly kek
I was looking through all the photochops and other shite since coming here. Was kind of nice , can't believe it's already been 4 months tho.
>
Next thread I will fully participate fo sho, anuns here are bretty great
also post with no (You)s is a tragedy ;-;
Same here kek
>>
File: Denny R - Denfield.jpg (130 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Denny R - Denfield.jpg
130 KB, 640x480
>>23774027
>>
>>23776306
I mean maybe if you go mtf or something cause I'm straight and we all know traps don't count.
I didn't catch that it was just a friendship before that point when you shared the news like a couple weeks back. Thought it was just a fuckdate but that's more of a shame tbqh. Enough time to get attached but not enough to get to know.
>>23778151
Well yeah I know that you've got longer hair than that but that's just how it looks.
I'll take Mediterranean, I feel like I look like a mix of everything which is odd.
Life is same old mate. I progress slowly. Yous?
>>23779593
As in good on the outside but vicious on the inside. Deceit.
That depends, are you a girl?
I only rate girls, that's why.
>Toad
It was merely your imagination playing a prank on you.
Your subconscious telling you that talking toads are normal.
I think we need to proceed with the medications.
>>23780007
I hope everything works out well for you.
Skipping class is bad but not as bad as prostitution unless you make money off of it.
>>
File: 20160513_204850.jpg (602 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
20160513_204850.jpg
602 KB, 1200x1600
beer&pizzaposting ayy

it's only a pint of 5% lager so i ain't getting dronk and I'll be ight for werk at 6am tmrw. just hope i don't have a headache like i did this morning, although that was mostly stress about lyfe

I still stand by my idea:
>CONSUMING/EATING/DRINKING SHOULD BE A CATEGORY FOR LE PROMPT GAIS
i wanna see yall creations for inspiration bc i'm a n00b and motivation to cook often eludes me. also, can yall senpais teach me about le beer pl0x

>consuming
egg pizza w/mushrooms, spinach and green peppers. kinda fucked up on the eggs but whatevs.
lady at the liquor store down my street rec'd me this, even though i wanted to try an IPA but prolly best i don't get drunk... :l

>watching
I just got done watching Ratchet & Clank. twas pure trash and little nostalgia achieved. but eh, was only $5.

>listening
was raining today so I bumped Rodeobread's A Poon Shaped Mule. It's very slowly growing on me, but I wasn't blown away. I loved RH from like age 15-18 tho.
Musically, my fav is Glass Eyes. THOSE STRINGS.
Lyrically, Decks Dark or Daydreaming. Those feels, man.... T-T

>>23776439
Which tracks are your favs, musically and lyrically?

>>23780143
>what do u desire?
idk tbhsenpai. i thought i wanted to make art for the rest of my life with my best friend but i think it's more to please him than myself. i really don't wanna depend on art to survive tho. i def do want to help people, but idk how. i've thought about joining a NGO to directly help a community in dire need. idk man.
hbu tho?
>tell urself ur gr8 err morn
i kno i kno
have u done this tho? does it work?
i mean sometimes i tell myself "good job" but it's rare. idk if it helps but i've heard the same advice before.
then again...Whiplash doe:
>there are no two words in le english language more harmful than good job
just kekking around tho
>who u tryna impress
uhhh err one. i kno i shuldn't tho. it's HARD ._.
>>
File: 2016-05-13 20.23.20.jpg (697 KB, 1439x1403) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-13 20.23.20.jpg
697 KB, 1439x1403
>>23781196
Stella ain't bad Koranon but I have hardly any beer expertise
Never had a pizza with egg and you made that? Looks delicious, how long did it take to make?
>Ratchet and Clank
Succs to hear movie bombed :/
Been meaning to check out new game but too sketched out after movie release
>>
>>23781196
yum that pizza doe
>>
>>23780143
>therapy homwok
it's been all cognitive so far and i haven't been gr8 but i've tried a little. my last coggy homwok was to imagine rejecting "blue stamps" which represented stresses. i'm supposed to consciously not think about them. i guess it makes sense because i overthink criticism much, but it feels corny.
>devils lettuce pulls me to jizz music
yo that's some satanic shit
>music edu should b free
i mean i guess, but the guy needs to make a living. he's also a carpenter on the side so he hustles. it's just that our personalities clash a lot and he gets off-topic way too much and neglects structure so i get really anxious. he's always losing track of time... :/ I could see others meshing with him well tho
>record 4 urself, not those other faggots
i-i kno...tis hard
>if u can teach yoself better, go fo it
i feel like i need structure, so maybe i'll find another teacher and just meet twice a month
>exams are kill me
i pray to lettuce devil 4 u, don worry

>>23780145
>mexican eyes
dude it's brown af
blame the brown ppl
build wall
???
profit
>autistic
ooh, how tho? low spectrum autists can be really cool ppl imo. they don't fall for the anti-intellectualism meme as easily.
>world 5-4
wats dat
>french fries are romantic
they really are tho, not lying. was just watching 2 french dudes talk about wine and chocolate and it was bretty smexy sounding. tfw i will never be as classy as le french .-.
>Toadstool
kek
>chanclas are lethal weapons
OHHHHHH i think i've heard that from george lopez
i was thinking of chicle
>Altair
that sounds metal af. is it ur real nombre? mine's Daniel
>cheese is poverty food
maybe in Mejico but not in Murikkka :(

>>23780160
>beatboxanon beating himself up
NO STAHP >:(
ur gr8
>monday no es bueno
Y
T H O
>>
>>23781229
>1 post by this ID
h-hello, anon... ._.
>"Koranon"
G-Germanon?... :0
>how long to make egg pizza
this was my first time with egg, which i put in prematurely but it cooked all the way. I guess it took 30min: 15min to stretch out the pizza and put toppings on it, and 15min to cook. Another 30min of making the pizza dough the day before tho. I usually try to make it while the oven pre-heats (which is another 30min but not really if you multitask). Today I killed my yeast by putting in too much salt tho. Tomorrow is a new day. :l
>Ratchet & Clank
yeah it sucked but i guess it was pretty true to the storyline of the series. i forgot how shitty their humor delivery was. literally nobody laughed. i kinda chuckled at one moment, but it was pretty disappointing. the only thing i really liked was that it took stabs at the concept of celebrity, but then it seemed to devalue hard work. idk. it didn't seemed geared at all towards adults but eh, whaddya gonna do

>>23781235
tehanks :3c
what are your best culinary creations fambam?
btw did u get any nicknames yet?
>>
>>23781289
I just made extra lean meatloaf and ate half of it. I love to cook. I also love cooking fish, chicken, pasta dishes, breakfast, everything really. and I love to bake :D Last weekend when I was babysitting we made smores cookie bars.

>btw did u get any nicknames yet?
there's no one collective nickname for me. some people on this board call me by my real name. one calls me cherokee. One calls me spermoctapus. swede called me snazzysuitgirl. So yes and no haha.
>>
>>23781304
>meatloaf
*drool*
post pics tomorrow pls senpai
and every day pls
thanks
>cherokee
i shall call u cherokee bc i'm obsessed with race. also, my best friend is navajo/dine. i'm korean so ppl call me koreanon.
so which boards do you frequent? do you have a home board?
>>
>>23781344
Pics of the food i cook? haha

>so which boards do you frequent?

/fit/, this one, sometimes /x/, sometimes /b/ if i'm really bored. I spend way too much time on this shitty board so I guess you could say it's my home board, though I do like /fit/ a lot

you?
>>
Y so ded homes
https://youtube.com/watch?v=BFVtamh2dNU
>>
File: IMG_20160514_091745.jpg (650 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160514_091745.jpg
650 KB, 1536x2048
Why the fuck is my phone filled with recordings, why is all the good food gone, whhhhy?

>>23781252
>Corny
That sounds like the if I remember cognitive approach, make the subject internalize a sense of normalcy and "logical" emotional responses.
>Corny
It's not so for you but for your brain to learn.
>Lettuce
Very lettuce
>time
Ah, I'll write out something when I can move to my desk but ye
that sucks
>>
>>23780145
>eye is part mexican?
It stole my coco plants and drain cleaner.
>Country
Hail englistan!
>>23781252
>i-i kno...tis hard
and dumb that shiz on here, negro.
>lettuce
bliss you my son
>NO STAHP >:(
K.
>Y tho
Because it's the signal that the week has begun, it is the day when you're still hung over and still groggy from Friday. It is the day you're taught to push through the slime knowing you have 4 more days to go.
It is the day of all days that is not today that should not be a day but it should be a holiday.
>>23781196
>NGO to directly
If this make's you happy then I'd say go for it, at least try it out.
>Art
Reflect on it, sometimes when two people work together it can create something fantasical.
>HBU
I do not know, anymore.
>Does this
If you're referring to the antelope then in a sense yes.
If you allow yourself a little unhinged madness you'll be better for it. The human thrives where they know they do not, kinda...
>hard
You just gotta find that balance between wanting to be better than yesterday's you and better than another brother from a brothers mother.
>>
File: Mernimbler.jpg (20 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
Mernimbler.jpg
20 KB, 259x194
>>23780999
>good on the outside
> and vicious
You coming on to me?
You saying I'm a mernimbler?
>I think we need to proceed with the medications.
But the trees tell me they're bad!
> talking toads are normal.
Walt Disney is my subconscious?
>>23780488
>"get our brains functioning" or some shit.
No wonder so many people drop out it's daft.

>enough informantion to answer that one.
We had one like that, you had to write up the mRNA code but one gene didn't code for one for so you had to go through the whole thing unless you had memorized it.
>Gun cock
That is a horrifyingly brilliant idea, when do we begin?
>>
>>23781425
>food pics
p-please senpai
>boards
omg first you cook and now /fit/?
i request your tutelage, master
why not /ck/ tho?

also, it's interesting how you frequent /x/. my best bud is also into that stuff, although he's not big in 4chan so he reads about it more. he wanted me to get into scrying but honestly it just seems like hocus pocus to me, along with religion. sorry if that offends. why do you go on /x/?

my home board was /mu/ but then i was redirected to /soc/ because i was getting too bloggy, and this chat became like a second home. although, i did drop out for a while because of school.
>>
>>23780751
Kinds. You also gotta treat yourself once in a while though.
Never again!
Damn wtf, most of these people are dead anyways,if not all? Would have been pointless.
I already started typing this here next post will have it though.
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Wtd2Qg4GbB
These were the best holy shit I can't stop laughing.
Yes I remember this was pretty great honestly, it brightened my day, and it still does now :)
Very pedo tho...;*
Oh it's still neeish though,I'll figure it out.
Ikr, idk who would be my rival now tbqh since I haven't interacted with someone I butt heads in a friendly way in recent times. I usually just name them a variatian or anagram of my name kek.
Really? Only two people know my name here and one doesn't come anymore. The other is the gay OP faggot who does "doxx" but she can't do nuffin. Usually I'd make you guess or find out but since you are qt and cool I will with an indirect clue. The novel Moby Dick begins with this famous quote. Not excpecting that were you kek.
I guess keeping sikrit would've been ideal, but since I have already posted face and lost my anonymity a while ago, it's ok now. Kinda curious for you as well, I feel your name is Alex for some reason, or something like that.
Ikr, the Nintendo is probably the king of handhelds, if it weren't for that they'd be long gone.
That's not cheapskate...that's being efficient. I mean before you trough it out is good since wasting food is dumb, but not after, idk what to feel about that but your grandma badass af.
3 monitors, 2 for porn and one for game ay.
I mean the original dragonball was kinda weird, and the saiyan arc all the way to Frieza were good, mainly because I haven't finished the Cell saga or the Buu saga, but yeah I guess. First I watch the DBZA though, that shit is hilarious.
>tfw no Goku dad who dies and leaves you to train with genderless male alien
Yeah, there was a time were we homeless for a month, thankfully it was me and my one sister only,I have 3 other sisters now
>>
>>23780764
And thankfully they didn't have to go through that. Just money troubles which led to a lot of fights. Despite that they both kept it together for us mainly. I don't really blame them, and now it is my turn to return the favor, at least financially, cuz I could be doing more to make them proud I guess.
4 months damn already. Time goes so quick it ain't funny.
Kek saved as well.
Hopefully, this one is practically dead kek.
>>23781252
So white people can be brown af. You don't know that you bully :'(
I could pass as Paki/Arab though kek.
HOW 2 BLEACH SKIN?
Build wall, and keep murrica safe again. Oh wait...
I imagine everyone here is autistic to some point. I mean I can function normally, but there's times where my nrain literally just stops and I don't think, so I would say more a stupid retart than autism.
Better to be anti-intellect than psuedo-intellect, at least it's more fun getting niqas angry with stupidity.
Ever played original Super Mario? I honestly couldn't past the second world as a kid, so I never got that far, so I wouldn't know what world 5-4 is :/
Moet et Chandon.
Chocolate and two dudes huh, I have seen this porno also...
Ikr, just walk up to your lady, get right in her ear, and say "je voudrais manger ta salope, madame" then lick her eyeball or something, I think that's what women love?
>george lopez
Niqa has a huge head, had a friend that had similar sized head and ee called him that, and he wasn't even mexican xD
>is it ur real nombre
Ay lmao no, have you not played Assassin's Creed? It does sound nice, it means eagle in sandnigger I think.
Is it really Daniel? I mean I already gave the clue in the long ass post before this one if you want to find out kek.
But Mexico is in Murikkka?
>>23782733
I AM PAKI I GO TO YOUR COUNTRY S00N.
I AWAIT TEA AND FINE ENGLISH LASSIES.
>>
File: Mexican Matrix.jpg (37 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Mexican Matrix.jpg
37 KB, 600x600
Forgot the pic for bewd and koreeabo, >
Probably the reason I am kinda athletic was dodging all those shits kek.
And here is my cholo impression lmao.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Ahq12D62GQ
I will do more properly later when niqas come, and since I guess this is a Mexican thread (idk I can't understand Arabs that don't write proper American) if that's what this is, why not.
>>
>>23782994
>FINE ENGLISH LASSIES.
>Fine
>Lassies
>England

Oh you! :')
>>
File: 20160513_163323.jpg (703 KB, 2240x1344) Image search: [Google]
20160513_163323.jpg
703 KB, 2240x1344
I went to a family at thia popular pizza place & there were other ppl having family events

I kept staring at this fat blond mexican chick but she wouldn't stare back ;__;. her aunt or something kept staring though

it's depressing get drunk when you aren't getting laid
>>
>>23783035
B-b-but Kate Middleton...
>>23783039
>I kept staring at this fat blond mexican chick but she wouldn't stare back
You are so fucking lucky she ate and was full already, otherwise rip you.
>>
File: Kate.jpg (436 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Kate.jpg
436 KB, 1920x1080
>>23783044
>B-b-but Kate Middleton...
Kate middleton is a lie, this is her true form.
You have been deceived , SHAME!
>>
>>23783063
Would it be safe to say that I would still insert my peepee in that, scales must add a new world of unearthly sensation right?
>>
>mfw I start a meme page with friends

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSWCBhaq89o
>>
>>23779061
yes I am very close, m8
There are shit tons in melbourne where I live, we could go to heaps
>>23780488
your dad is evil >:(
thanks tho :) I plan to get another large scale lego soon, when I can :p
>>
>>23782789
sure, you can be my protege.

>why not /ck/ tho?
I try to eat as healthy as possible, and it seems like that board is mainly fat people talking about what kind of food they like. It makes me want to eat so bad ;-;

>why do you go on /x/
Mostly for the scary stories and whatnot. I don't really believe in that hocus pocus stuff :P
>my home board was /mu/ but then i was redirected to /soc/ because i was getting too bloggy
Yeah I go there every now and then but I find it to be a bit pretentious and circle jerky

I also like to visit /fa from time to time but its only men's fashion which is disappointing
>>
>>23781304
Who the fuck calls you cherokee? Dude sounds like a retart autist :^)
>>
>>23783095
>insert my peepee in that
Just to be on the safe side bring a sword, she might spit (fire).
>Scales
We've lost another one to /b/
>>
File: tumblr_mxu10sz7lw1qdlh1io1_250.gif (2 MB, 245x217) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mxu10sz7lw1qdlh1io1_250.gif
2 MB, 245x217
>>23783370
ikr
>>
>>23783371
That'd be hot actually.

>implying I wasn't created there.
>>23783391
-__-
I wish I looked like that though.
>>
>>23783420
don't we all
>>
>>23783420
>implying I wasn't created there.
>Implying I care about the father of madness
>Implying I won't outshitpost
>Implying implications
>Implying
>Typing in American rather than English

>You're hot actually.
I know I am, you don't have to tell me three times...
>>
>>23783459
I'd get all the qt bois, plus it would fit better with my personality?
>>23783464
You don't care about madness, yet try to outshitpost? Shitposting isn't even true art, or madness for that matter, anyone can do it.
American is the new fad, English died ages ago during the revolution.

If you are an it, let me see how you burn then.
>>
Is it Monday yet ;-;

>>23779049
Keep mocking me

>Threatens me with going to other waifu
You did

How should I know I'm not one

Yes I do, but I failed anyway
That boi was passing by as I was complaining to my friendu how I will fail, he started looking for someone to help me cheat.

>>23779061
B-b-but our mountain home ;-;

You wouldn't know unless you try, no

If by that you mean body building, I think you're fine as you are
Trying to pass my courses, so I don't stay in another semester, you probably read this 20 times before it is because I'm screwing up so many things lately.

>>23780071
>1500 daily
That's not even half mine
Where in Murica are you if you don't mind me axing

Good luck Koreanon, really anything you want help with atm ?

Kagor wine.

>>23780999
>Nice trips

But very handsome nonetheless

Same for me, just the same old count down, been beating up a gay dude lately lel
He was being rather shameless and interfering in muh business so I pushed him twice lel.
>>
>>23783542
I didn't threaten anything, besides you did already, how can't I :'(

Not yet :)

Serves you right.
The fagot or the the other fagot?
Cheating is all you do well.
>>
>>23783581
Where is she tho

Not in long time

A non faggot, the qt who asked me how I did with presentation

How are you btw,
>>
>>23782968
I want to buy a mini-fridge kek
Never till the gams come knockin, ya boi still weak ;-;
Glad to hear it :]
I can't wait til the day a new Autismo arises <3
Same here kek
Oh shite, I was thinking names that ended with ish. Makes so much sense now, I like it c:
Ye ye, just add "ander" to that, tho I haven't been called my full name in a while now.
They make stupid monies sometimes and I agree
kek she is ba, but something about eating a half-eaten banana out the trash after it's been covered in coffee filters and other shite is too much for me lel
Oh man she keeps food well after expiration date too,
quick story time about to sum this up fast casue I gotta go to the city for the day.
grandma is gardner, has habenero plants
I was about 9 and curious about peppers, I've seen grandmother eat them but I wasn't warned
So I grabbed two peppers because they are mini and just popped em like candy.
immediate regret run inside and try water to alleviate burning
water not working, remember something about milk
grab milk out of fridge and start chugging
milk has fuqqin chunks in it and smells terrible and is weeks past expiration date
I don't really like milk already so I run outside start throwing up
face is burning at this point because I've touched it with the pepper juices all over hands
go back inside to eat bread because mouth still burning
only hot doge buns but fuq it anything welcomed at this point
grab one without looking (mistake again, so many mistakes in one day Ay dios mio!)
start eating, bread feels weird and kind of rough
look down bread is all moldy and green on bottom
back outside, more throwing up
finally just let the water hose run over my face for about 30 mins before it felt better
lesson learned about peppers and my grandma
s habits that day kek
My god...I've never considered 2 for porn and one for games. We need more thinkers like you in the wurl
>>
>>23783612
cont. sorry ;-;

>DBZA
holy fuq just looked this up kek, ty for showing me this. I know what I'm going to watch when I return
Damn mija that really sucks to hear :c
glad it's not like that for you or pham anymore and sisters were spared from the experience. Still blows you had to go through it
That's kind of you and aye I'd say it's definitely something to be proud of as a parent when the child acknowledges what the parent has done for them and even further wants to pay them back. I'd be proud c:
I can't imagine having so many siblings, tho I've always enjoyed the idea of having family members around my age to grow up with.
Yessir, it seemed so slow at the time tho
The message lives on, thanks for safe <3
Seems like everyone may be busy til next week
>>23783013
kek that pic
what happened if she missed both throws??
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Ahq12D62GQ
yeeeess jejejej, saved
were you about to say more at the end lol
Will try to do some too, I like when everyone joins in
peace for now niqqa
>>
>>23783609
Who?

That's what they all say.

What qt.

Apart from being hurt by you, ok.
>>
>>23783636
>3636

You said I left with waifu

The other day I told you about

Why tho ;-;
>>
>>23783685
Go on.
>>
>>23783705
Everything is at some point, draft tier, mixed sentences, and scrambled meanings
But there are moments.
>>
>>23783612
Lol, I guess that makes sense, have your own stash of food so other can't take.
Kek, that's tr00 though, we must be steadfast in our resolve though. Curse dem gams.
I thought I was the autismo at first tbqh :/
Lol no, what names were those? I didn't like it but it's grown on me.
Really? I just guessed stop trolling me lol. I like that name, just add the Great also. Had many friends name Alex, maybe that's part of why I took a liking to you lol.
Yeah that also I guess.
Well...times were different back then :/
At least she can survive if need be.
LMAO, That's exactly what happened to me, but as a babby. That's why I don't eat spicy shite.
Oh lord, poor lil bewd xD, I can imagine that happening in like a little rascals scenario. How did you even survive?
I just assumed that's what you do with the other monitors? And we really don't :/
It's hilarious, just the only thing it's really fricking slow for episodes to come out. Other than that nearly perfect, better than the original.
Everyone goes through shit though, I know you have. Like I said, I don't bkame them. They had to do everything on their own, only unfortunately been brought to this world. Probably better that way tbqh, or else maybe I would've been like many others, with even a less sense of direction, and in the streets doing stupider shit.
Big family is alright, but they are all grils and younger so I had to go out to have other types of fun.
>>23783617
You fucking hope she didn't miss. Or else the belt kek.
"Vato wey" idek why I was gonna go on rambling but my brain froze up.
No one is here but me :'(
I wait for you
>>
File: Your dream bee.png (155 KB, 1700x939) Image search: [Google]
Your dream bee.png
155 KB, 1700x939
>>23783487
>You don't care about madness, yet try to outshitpost?
Insanity is merely exaggerated fear.
Madness is my young cousin.
>Art
I drew a bee

It's pooping out all your hopes and dreams.

>Revolution
You're high for this ride

>My mix
My mix tape is pure fire, bro. 10/10, real cheese.
>>
>>23783644
What use are nubs if no one to care with.

You did and are doing it.

Which one? I have stml

Cuz :'(
>>
>>23783714
1 I am gay
2 I am pleb
3 I liked it tbqh but it's just my lack of knowledge and sense for literary material.
>>
>>23783726
But I already saved it tbqh :--D
If you insist ;-;

>>23783724
If you say so

Tall, green eyes, dark hair boi who asked about project other day and I just said fine

O-ok.
>>
File: Lolwat.png (244 KB, 1440x2290) Image search: [Google]
Lolwat.png
244 KB, 1440x2290
>>23783721
Merely ranting meaningless nonsense isn't enough for insanity. For me insanity and chaos is thought out, yet it is done on whims. Madness is just one fuck away though.

Um, is it supposed to do this?
>

Not into scat anymore tbqh.

I am pretty tall lol.

Lemme hear it hun.
>>
>>23783733
Everyone is a liar.

Oh, pic?

:'( I can't anymore...
>>
>>23783737
>3737
Again

I do not have one

Ok now wat do.
>>
>>23783741
What use is nubs if no one to share with?

Why not kek? I would've thought you'd taken one already.

La morte c'est trés belle. :"(
>>
>>23783743
Stop whining

barely talk to him twice, take pikshure
Also not that interested in archiving this

The dead is beautiful, which dead tho.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mfeNOJNQy0s
>>23783542
It could have been ours )':

That's a tempting offer.

But I could always be better, no?
Oh jeez, care to expound upon what's going on?
>>23783121
Dude if you can get bit by a genetically enhanced radioactive goana that would be tops.
So, I should be travelling there this Fall or next Spring, this should be a plan in the making.
>>23779840
As in, administering health care services, or the administration branch? I'm hungover as fuck bare with me.
>>23779593
ON A TUESDAY
Great song.

Eventually those two will cross borders and one will envelop the other, possibly tearing your psyche in directions that cause you to fight sharks, drive lambos, and kill cops in your sleep in a night-terror-esque rage.
>>23779121
FUCK

Pls don't yell bb I'm a soft man and will cry.
>everything
>>
Good day to you all! Got some stuff I have to be doing today. Sucks, I'd rather be home...
>>
>>23783747
I'm not whijing you moran, I am expressing myself like a true artist.

So? Isn't that what you do though? Take a pic and then stalk the shite of out whoever?

One who is typing this.

Also ha! See I told you he loved me :')
>>23783748
WHEN? I HAVE BEEN WAITING YEARS!
I mean...
Ok I we will be soft-spoken tonight ;)
>everything
:0
>>
>>23783766
I rather be out now honestly, so bored rn and everyone is busy so no one here :/
>>
>>23783777
Ah damn, I'm supposed to leave like 15 min ago bah. I'm honestly tired as hell today. Good day yeah.
>>
>>23783784
You better run boi, take care.
>>
>>23783789
Take care, I'll stop by when I can. Honest to go gtg lmao. Good day to you again.
>>
>>23783791
Honest to GOD.
>>
>>23783791
>>23783793
Just go already you retart, kek.
Smell ya :*
>>
>>23783748
Why could have ;-;
Idk muscle is a turn off for me

I told Bish in previous thread about it, basically I unplugged a girls laptop cause one outlet in that side of class, she found out started complaining faggot started saying I was shameless and ill-mannered, I tell him to stfu
He says what did you say to me I ignore him, he says ooh you're scared of me I love how you're scared

So I push him with my shoulder in book store, and hit him with laptop as he's leaving the elevator (he's scared of me cause he's gay and tiny when he's alone)

They both did not show up to class today tho.

>>23783769
Like a true autist*

>Stalk bois who give her attention
Ha.Ha.Ha

But are you dead yet

Fuk off ;-;

>>23783766
When will you be home.
>>
>>23783799
alright last post, l8
>>
>>23783804
I am very acoustic thanks.

Wasn't it obvious where it was going.

Just gotta stop breathing, thats all.

Y so mad? Now you know how it feels like :'(

What's up with you though, how rude of me.
>>
>>23783807
Allig8tor
>>
File: 1462839787488.jpg (37 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
1462839787488.jpg
37 KB, 620x400
I think I'm scheduling my leave for a longer, indefinite time as clearly this place is too distracting and I have too much to learn. Days I spend reading, nights studying. There are twenty four hours in a day. Five I assign to that disgusting process which is sleep. I can't help but check this place out while I read and that is distracting. If there is any change to be had in my life, it has to come through with extreme actions. Currently I am at crossroads in my life. Never has there been anything more divine than that phrase "To be or not to be" so far come under my eyes and comprehension. To be is incompatible with these threads, at least with the regularity I check them. I already read enough that it would strain dozen pairs of eyes if they were under my workload, but my body is capable and vigorous enough. I already read for some twelve hours yesterday. This place, every post here, is a reminder of lost time and I have already lost half of my youth, that time if spent properly could already see me closer to my goals and ends. Day to day I'm surrounded by mediocre, bland and disgusting people and most of you have been mostly relatable in comparison to them. They would sap me of all my energy and efforts if not for my stubborn nature. Enough talk anyways. Time is for action. I'm signing off, as I said. I will only return when I feel like I have sufficiently overburdened myself and at last can feel tired nor from my own stupidity and indecisiveness, but from the hard work, zealous work towards my goals. So I must banish myself and bar myself from contact with you, as much as I'd like to speak to all of you daily.

This is a very appropriate piece of music for this occasion.
https://youtu.be/KXctarOxRz8

It would make me happy to hear that all of you have done similar things and moved mountains when I do return.

You should recognise me for my writing already, so there is no point in hiding.

I'm back no later than early June.
>>
>>23783813
Still not funny

Do it

Why would I

When are you not
Nothing much, been very busy with studying although most of the times I've been just gazing into nothing
I miss NEETing here and I hate posting less ;-;
Bout to explode but holding my shit together cause end is near and I can rip in piece

Also today I'm clearly failing quiz and waiting for my friendu to return calculator so I can calculate the nothing I'm writing
This dude who I already asked for a pen says give it to me, I tell him I still need to use it
So he fails too and all class he keeps giving me these looks of hatred, I wanted to smack teh shit out of him I swear but he's not gay and weak like the other one.
>>
>>23783827
I hate you ;-;
>>
File: baby with a gun.jpg (124 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
baby with a gun.jpg
124 KB, 1920x1080
>>23783542
>Is it Monday yet ;-;
Who wants to know?
>>23783734
>Merely ranting meaningless nonsense isn't enough for insanity.
Repeating the exact same action whilst expecting a different reaction.
>Supposed
Yes, it's autistic.
>Anymore
Shame, I was hosting a mud party thought you'd come along...
>Tall
Do those legs go all the way up?
>Hear
I'm afraid, my dear boy. It is simply to hot to handle, It might burn your ears.
>>23783748
>kill cops in your sleep in a night-terror-esque rage.

This won't happen soon enough, I have to bump the shark boxing up to 6 hrs a day!
>>23783827
>too distracting
True...
>>23783827
>So I must banish myself and bar myself from contact with you, as much as I'd like to speak to all of you daily.
Good luck...I'm still trying to...let go...
>>23783827
>I'm back no later than early June.
Peace out my dudes.
>>
>>23783853
Are you the Guy.
>>
>>23783849
I'll add that to indefinite things that cause my brow to hang low with sadness.

>>23783853
Farewell to you as well.
>>
>>23783873
Why even bother (You) me...
If you're not here by June I'll hate you for real
I just hoped there'd be a sincere post before such a long absence, yet again expectations
I've actually been waiting for Monday if you Haven't noticed.
>>
>>23783840
Not trying to be funny for you idiota.

Don't tempt me.

Are you really this dumb?

You think that's rude then you got some weird way of thinking.
I figured already, you should focus on studying honestly. At least until you rip at least.
What have you been thinking about?
I miss those days too...
>Bout to explode
I knew it, just do it in your room.
You can handle it though, stop whining ;)

You should've studied less? I think O have heard studying too much can make your brain not function. Also sleeping.
Tell them that you need those shites or that you will charge rent for each day plus interest.
Typical people mad at others for them not being prepared. Who is I do for you, only if he small though...
So violent tho, I love it.
>>23783853
That's called stupidity, something which can be confused as insanity.
>it's autistic
Well that makes more sense -__-
I never get invited to anything aw, am crim how seet of you tho, ok. Just make sure Jennifer isn't there ew.
No just my neck...
That's why I am asking for it retart, I wouldn't ask if I cannot handle it hmph.
>>
>>23783894
Of course not

I am tempting you as we speak

Yes sue me

Not rude, r00d
I can't focus knowing that you guys exist kek, not even getting away from this place can save me
Idek I think I'm lost again, not sure what is it really tho
I'll stop ;--;

I did not study at all, I've been having serious problems with concentration
He is short and I can easily beat him up, but he's friends with some serious people tbqh
He wouldn't be scared like that faggot and certainly won't hesitate in sending someone to cause me trouble
Kek I think I had more quarrels than the actual number of people I met during these five years.
>>
>>23783827
Going to miss your daily posting :^(
Thanks for the all the lit, music, and conversations.
Music was fitting and your cause is admirable friend, wish you well on your ascension.
>>
File: 1449594706013.jpg (195 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1449594706013.jpg
195 KB, 500x484
This thread is lacking Pepes.
>>
>>23783887
I know. I feel so guilty before myself and everyone here, especially you, since you've been the one to "pester" ( don't get that word wrong please ) me with my future the most, as everything I do doesn't feel enough. If you only had a glimpse in how hopeless my surroundings are, and how much they are doing their best to drag me down with them, you'd understand my motivation for doing nothing less than everything humanely possible. Everything here drags my soul down and I will, most likely, remain here for another year with a brief interlude of doing my berry season in Valmiera for a chance to get as much money as possible to secure means for education. My education will have to be finished here. This place has its advantages as the night school here has barely any pupils and I know the teachers well, enabling me to work with them very intimately, as in I could potentially be the only pupil doing night school in my grade, thus I will be in a better position to pressure them into letting me do more work, that is, I will be able to skip classes more easily. Most of them had lots of praise when I was in school, so they already trust that I am capable of that. There are disadvantages, but I won't bother you with those. I will miss our daily talks, but they will return as soon as I am able to get into an agreeable pace of work. The initial steps have to be done with hardest of work though. This is sincere as it can get. I'm completely letting you understand the circumstances and my reaction to them. Don't hate me. If anything, you should feel glad that I am carrying out my words and setting them to deeds. All of this is for a day I can look at myself in a mirror without a shred of inadequacy.
>>23783930
Thank you. Stay around though.
>>
>>23783926
Thought so.

I can't hear you though, so it isn't working.

No thank you, I am afraid of you cheating and getting me in jail.

Is there a difference other than spelling.
>guys
Should I? Nah maybe another time.
You are going to have to though, no one can stay here forever, even if we wanted to.
Hi lost, I am Farrokh, nice to meet you.
What is it though, I am legit curious to know.

You gotta take it easy, eat well I think, take a rest instead of overusing yourself. Idk, don't really know what tbqh, I have the same problem.
Yes, thank you Sun god for making a bit taller than my people. I see what you mean I think, the important people huh. By important I mean Al- queda cuz idk who.
If he isn't scared why send someone else. Listen, I can feel your terrified body (ew), it's shaking harder than when I shook my ex that one time we fought. Send me, I do for free and maybe he won't think at least thrice before messing with you, ye?
Should've recorded them so I can watch XD
WORLD STAAAAAAAR!
>>
>>23783950
I don't, I am sincerely happy you are doing so, I hope you know that
Good luck and anticipating your progress
I will miss you here.
>>
File: _20160514_220101.jpg (24 KB, 393x609) Image search: [Google]
_20160514_220101.jpg
24 KB, 393x609
>>23783970
No more sad frogs, only smug faggots. ( I look like a fag here kek )

For now, signing off.
>>
>>23782751
>No wonder everyone dropped out
Most of those drop outs, drop waaaaay before testing usually over the dumbest reasons most of the time they do it cause there siblings or friends did it. Mostly ghetto blacks,mexicants, and white trash.
Remember some girl senior year was arguing with the teach how she didn't want to skoool anymore and said, "muh I'm just going to get my GED anyways" think she graduated regularly. That chick was weird quite sure she had two abortions as well.

And that question is even worst why make you spend that much time to find out there's one that didn't belong. Probably should have mentioned those STAR test were all times so you couldn't spend too much time on one question.
>when do we begin?
As soon as I can figure out how to draft a gun to a mans crouch and still have it function as a real cock. The gun must jizz and piss like the real thing if not then I may never be happy with my life(even tho I'm not, but that's not the point)

>>23783121
I think that was his way of forcing us on how to grow up, but now when I think about me and my bro both had sonic plushies. So now in 2016 I'm glad I'm not a "got to go fast fan" anymore lol.
And shit were do you even buy bionicels from nowadays. Only place in the states I can think of would be legoland or some shit. And you know that sob even threw away my big ass box of Legos too what a faggmuffin.
>>
>>23783984
You do look like a fag here, peace cake.
>>
>>23783963
My god, you do not have to remind me I know no one can stay 6eva I'm not retartet, I still can feel sad over it, no?
Idk probably usual bullshit or general dissatisfaction or just boredom

But I have to stay skelly and fit, jk I'm not skelly
Something like that, just another political party
Cause he'd want to stay out of it dumbass, so his record remains clean
You beat up your waifu I ducking knew you were sand
Details now
I'm surrounded by idiots.

>>23783984
Bai.
>>
>>23784000
Why would you feel sad.
I say whatever I please anyway, which is mostly the truths. Everyone seems to not like it.
I know that but why.

What about fit?
Politics is the new religion, must be the real deal then, I gotchu though.
But if he has a record already why jeep it clean? Am confucius, ples no call dumbass I am sensitive soul no bully.
I was fucking kidding sheesh, you fricking believe everything people say here. Besides why would anyone want to hear that I beat up a woman if I did. Even if, it's something I wouldn't proudly boast about. Unless it was something like me practicing my kung fu or something.
I didn't sheesg, maybe like spank her ass if that's what you want to hear kek.
Now imagine for realsies that you were. ;)
>>
>>23783984
Good luck on your journey thru the path of contempt and dont let anyone hold you back from climbing out of the dark hole your in. The way you decided your situation makes it perfect for the metaphor of the crab trying to climb out the boiling pot of water. Only to be dragged down by those who wish you to suffer as they do, cause that's all they know.
Don't be that crab anon live on with your life don't be that delicious seasoned snow crab.
Be that nasty ass fresh water crab that no wants but ppl know it's going places.

Good luck and goodnight or good afternoon cause idk where you are

Probably not the best song for this but all well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HxuepBOG90&app=desktop
>>
>>23784018
Why else, I'm not afraid of saying that I actually like you guys
Usual whining, you told me not to earlier

Let it go
Student's record, everyone has one no
I do not believe everything but I expect anything from a degenerate like you
Shut up, seriously shut up

I just found out tomorrow is graduation ceremony rehearsal ? wtf
I swear to allah I begged my parents not to go but they did not accept, I fucking hate these events ;-;
>>
>>23783748
administration/management of a healthcare facility/company/etc. :)
>>23783487
>plus it would fit better with my personality

oh definitely
>>
>>23784060
Ok, good for you.
I didn't say that did I? Thought I told asked if you could. But fine.

I'm one with the wind and snow? Is that how it goes?
Not anymore I think, I wonder if I still have my thing now? Criminal record yes.
Yes you do lmak, but ok whatever. It's like you want me to be this horribke persona kek, what else do you think I do?
I didn't speak anything other than what O said to my fwiend bewd, how can I shut up?

So only a few weeks left? I knew you could do it :*D. I hated those things, I think I didn't go to my h.s thing. Or prom. Or yearbook kek.
You should've pleaded and say some lie, like you broke up with your bf or sumting.
Too much fucking people right, ugh. Don't go then.
>>23784091
Um...I was being sarcastic. Wow you're so mean to me, what did I do :'(
Good thing you haven't seen my actual face or else I would have to get rid of a few people, a.k.a (You).
>>
>>23784099
Checked

Do you not feel unexplained feels sometimes too

Yes cause you speshul snow
I think you like dick
Just stop talking

Yes, I did not finish yet kek, you can graduate and still fail a few classes
They paid for my education that is their party not mine, I begged them I swear but they are too sentimental

And waste a Sunday on rehearsal.
>>
>>23784127
Don't check my posts fag.

Yes.

No u, I am far from that, if I was I would alreadt have been spamming my face and write even more retarted things, do you want me to do that? Is this what this is.
I said do, not like. And ofc I do I have one, how would I not like it?
I'm not even fucking talking you stupid hoer. Besides I say whatever I want, you can't make me stop.

Of you can graduate still and fail, how van you finish? What?
Then tell them that, see where it gets you. You didn't beg hard enough.

So this means tomorrow...
>>
>>23784127
Fuck your couch niqa
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1NARGzpORel
>>
File: 1463217125431.jpg (33 KB, 314x353) Image search: [Google]
1463217125431.jpg
33 KB, 314x353
>>23784147
Don't tell me what to do

You make your own conclusions
Ew
Pwes ;-;

Do ceremony and return following semester for whatever course you have left
Yes tomorrow, sadly

>>23784159
I can't hear shit you tart spead louder

I gotta go do some "things"
Be back in hour or so.
>>
>>23784177
Then don't tell me what to do ok.

I already know what I am (mostly), I am just questioning you.
"Ew" sure toots.
No make me.

What? That's dumb.
:'(

Spead louder? Make me.

Hey you can't do that. Sure I gotta eat anyways, I only ate waffles and nothing else since this morning.

How to get monies quick to buy food? Anyone have pro-tips or recipe for emergencies?
>>
>>23784091
Damn, you're going for the big one right off the bat.
What got you into it?
>>23783984
I'm gonna miss you and your glorious introspective analysis, you bydlo fug )':
>>23783853
Supplement it with DMT, should double your time.
>>23783769
RIGHT RIGHT NOW
Whisper sweet racial slurs into my ear bb
>:0
>>23783804
You've shown your true color.
Even if it's all vascular and shit?

Well,
1. He's a little gay boi
2. You're a fucking badass.
It's all that punk rock you've been listening to.
>>
>>23783777
>be out
You don't have to answer. Where would you like to go, if you were to go out?

That Toy Yellow Lemon.
>>
>>23784294
https://clyp.it/yk4trcpv
I tried :/, other fone you can barely hear, idk how this came out kek.
>>23784304
Anywhere honestly, go do something distracting. Maybe go to the bank and withdraw some money, then go buy myself something nice. Like a dildo or keyboard.
>>
File: 1456687507920.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
1456687507920.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>23784213
No

Whatever you want bb
Yes ew, no joke in this

Life is absurd

Or spead louder , your choice

What did you eat, waffles again

Water to get thin, like I do kek
Or just buy shitton of carrots

Ok tell me right now what have you done to Rougey, what wicked lies did you tell about me bastard ;-;

>>23784294
I'm nigger ?

You mean like pic related :-D

T-ty Rougey :')
I've been wanting to ask you for new links if you still like to ;-; if I haven't shown my true nigger color ;-;
>>
>>23784396
Yes

Don't call me bb anymore, I thought it was over already.
No you.

When did you figure that.

https://clyp.it/gb4epr20
Your turn.

No I ate some leftover Doritos kek, I might eat an apple and that it I guess, until my money reappears.

I drink a lot of water already. "Like you do", gonna need proof of this.
Just because I have huge teef dunt make me a wabbit hmph.

>Rougey
Sys for taking my bae's name and skewering it.
I didnu nuffin rrad the thread I am innocent I swear :)
>>
>>23784347
>Anywhere honestly, go do something distracting. Maybe go to the bank and withdraw some money, then go buy myself something nice. Like a dildo or keyboard.

Excellent ;)
>>
>>23784419
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Mdf0oyWXZr

I'm 60% water faggit

When do you get paid
But carrots are the best.
>>
>>23784423
Just the dildo if anything at least, my sister would like that?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 115

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.