[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>23742255 >>>23711286 → >>ITT CHAT/DISCUSSIONS:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 159
File: 1442775331315.png (42 KB, 592x533) Image search: [Google]
1442775331315.png
42 KB, 592x533
>>23742255
>>>23711286
>>ITT CHAT/DISCUSSIONS: The Bitcher Edition get all that butthurt and shit off your shoulders in this thread like those shitty drowner contracts or your manger not shutting the fuck up. Roasting is still allowed if not encouraged here faggots.
>>This is a thread dedicated to everyone that wants this board to be about anything other than dicks, tits, attention-whoring, circle-jerking, you know the deal. Give ideas and suggestions on how to find a cure. Elect on who we want as president or king (or queen if all else fails).
>>Otherwise converse, complain, shitpost, troll each other. Do whatever your heart desires.
>>Chat General - Take a pic in your current state
>>>Music Discussion
>>>What are you doing?
>>>Why you are a fucking NEET weirdo? (it's cool if you're not)
>>>Video Games(?)
>>>Books you're currently reading
>>>Films etc.
>>General Discussion
>>You don't have to follow these guidelines, it's just a suggestion, just post some content so other anons get to know you.
>>This is a meet-up board after all.
>>This isn't exactly a rate thread but if that is truly what you seek OP will deliver, never. R8 others if you're into it.
>>Last Thread

Whoops.....
>>
Kek, it's ok bby you try, it's what counts.
Incoming (You)'s.
>>
>>23742290
Thanks senpai all I can say is don't start a new thread on your phone and under the influence. Just fucked every inch of myself up in the process ;/

Time, time to die
>>
You're supposed to link the other one so the dum nigger phaggots now btw.
>>23742247
Hopefully this works?
Kek that's your cousin? She does look way more peruvian. Oh, I guess a lot of families are like that? Your aunt was one of the ones that got ditched then :/. I assume you both are very close, that's nice.
I wouldn't say controlling, but yeah I mean it does have it's ups and downs, but if it does more benefit than harm, then it is obviously good at those times.
Idk everyone has their own reason, or wants to find one for that matter. But let's not get into that whole religion dealio now.
This is the first time I have seen that combo tbqh. I am Mexican and Ecuadorian, and that one is fairly common.
Wait you live in nyc? And kek sounds about right ;P. Your dad sounds alfafa af though. Who wouldn't fall for such a handsome fellow, I know I would :)
I am a pure mutt, but I don't care.
Twins lmao, wtf are people blind or really nice? They say the same thing about me and my dad, but I feel I look more like my mom.
>>
>>23742336
But I started the kast two thread under the influence and it turned out allright?
You ok? Do you want to talk about it?

Also
>now
I meant know, jfmsu.
>>
IM STILL UNDER THE INFLUENCE WTF
>>
File: _20160506_015905.jpg (27 KB, 393x605) Image search: [Google]
_20160506_015905.jpg
27 KB, 393x605
My profile is obviously the only thing that I can feel somewhat decent about, so here is that.

>music
Stuff.
>doing
Not sleeping, although I should.
>NEET
Necessity.
>books
Blood Meridian
>>
>>23742383
Jimmy looks like my friend Andrew now that I see Jimmy closely.
>>
>>23742399
Who's Andrew?
>>
Alright alright ima gonna fix this hole I dug myself into
Old thread: >>23730542
>>23730542
>>23730542

Hopefully my cellular device can handle this.

>>23742366
>>23742375
Idk man last thread I man I was pretty blown and it came out pretty peachy fookin clean. Think I just had my fat nigger head up my arse on this one :'(
I'll go find a tree
>>
THERE'S TWO THREADS
I'M LOST
SHEPARD GUIDE ME TO THE LIGHT!
>>
>>23742404
Someone I knew irl, you look a lot like him.
>>23742410
Wtf? Which is which? You better fix it asap niqa.
>>23742415
This one cuz I sez.
>>
>>23742271
In fear of having posted in the wrong thread I'm also posting in this once, filthy as i am.
Pious reporting in.

How are you all doing?
I've been procrastinating and been generally useless in life, it's been great.

Tell me about your routines, what did you eat today friends? What do you enjoy in life?
Fucking tell me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueiOqaSvHp0
This song is great if it's blasted.

>>23742415
Follow
the right way.
>>23742383
Nice profile, good face.
Nudes?
>>23742375
Yes talk more about it.
>>23742410
We can weave the rope together and create a bond of friendship preventing you of suicide.
Or we succeed in not succeeding and you kill yourself faster than what was initially planned.
>>
Pull up, skurt
Get in the ride
Left hand is steering the other is gripping your thigh
Light up a spliff and get high

>that mini tesla tho
>>
>Music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y75DAFB-b1U

>Films
on the Last episode of Aku no Hana but I'm not sure I'm ready for end yet

Claiming new Id and giving owed (You)s

>>23742062
>2012
That's not bad at all for four years ago and I'm going to hold out too on mobo. I'm broke rn anyways
Go for it man, so many good games about to come out.
aah I think I gotcha, still cool anun tho
what are you playing?
fuqqin kek

>>23742126
>while I'm high not a good mix
you good my fran, fr I've came back to read things I've bosted before the next day after debauchery and surprised anyone could comprehend lel

>>23742131
Glad to see I'm not only one, I have to avoid windows in really tall buildings too. Makes me uneasy to be near them if I'm higher than about 4 floors, bretty ridiculous sometimes :c
One time for a overnight stay in a hotel in Galveston for a weekend long tennis tournament in High School, roommates that I got paired with was crazy and hung off 4th story balcony just to fuq with me. hanging one handed and everything, I felt like a parent telling him he was going to get hurt kek but that shite was no bueno for me. Max stress
Kek I want to try bungee jumping and skydiving. I Love roller-coasters too, I haven't rode any in so long. I really need too but all my friends hate roller coasters and love water parks so I have no one who wants to go. Water parks are fuqqin nasty to me, they were cool as a kid tho before I was aware
>dat bandanna <333
I was going to buy so many bandannas for puppers when I git, Oso looks cute afuq btw <3
let's bully flip flop wearing feglets
Thank you, and ye I would feel to bad living down here with mountain dog breed. Would have to wait til I hopefully make that move up north.
Same here with bigger dogs, nothing against smaller breeds just not for me. I like how much they usally want to cuddle too
He looks like a good dog and that he just spotted a water cat with that gaze lel
>>
>>23742420
Was he qt
>>23742415
I am the bread.
t. Jesus
>>23742437
I am pure. What are you thinking, you madman
>>
File: kRgXOE.gif (721 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
kRgXOE.gif
721 KB, 480x270
>>23741995
It's ok mija, thank you for personalized reply. will give same c:
>Lord in heaven forgive our sins, free us from from the temptation that is women.
Amen _/|\_
>luv my Shakira gif
Shakira and a few other goddesses get a pass but rest are shedevils
I've been practicing Shakira moves too lel
>sientesmal.jpg
I pitch it down because regular voice is muy feo :c
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1oYyO67Ck9s
Demostraron ellos estaban frenchies Kangz TRUE esforzarse más FEGS XD
>>
>>23742440
kek
who dis?
>>
File: tygerbig.jpg (96 KB, 510x880) Image search: [Google]
tygerbig.jpg
96 KB, 510x880
>>23742437
I enjoy picture related to be positively sincere làd.
>>
>>23742420
Lol that funny and fucked up I checked those catalogs like 5 times didn't see that damn thread.
All I can say is wait 30 minutes and see which one gets the most traffic. If this doesn't get anymore posts I'll put it down myself.

>>23742437
Well it seems like this one might be picking up more steam but I won't cross mein fingers just yet.
And two heads could probably work out in fitting in one noose. Only if we weave it as true friends, there's some pretty tall old trees around here could do it on a nice sunset. Your choice senpai
>>
File: smellmifinger.jpg (131 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
smellmifinger.jpg
131 KB, 1280x720
>>23742366
lel yes she is more pure than I am but we are super close. It's difficult to find a word to describe their religion but controlling wasn't really the right one. you know what I mean though. they are all extremely supportive of each other and they seem to be very tight-knit, which can be comforting if that's the kind of shit you seek in lyfe. overall the j-hoez are pretty harmless but I understand why people get pissed off at them knocking on doors lel
nahh I don't live in NYC but I was born there. Still have some family around those parts though. I live 4 hours away from the city (in redneck country) these days but I'll be out of this shithole soon enough
kek I have no clue what those mofos were thinking..we have similar facial features (eyes and smile) but that's really it. they must have been tripping on some strong shit
are you closer with tu madre or tu padre?

>>23742378
OF WHAT

>>23742437
woke up, took dog for nice morning walk
went to get my spine looked at (it's all sorts of fucked)
went to gym
went to job interview
took dog for more walks
feel like complete garbage. why am I so moody? blegh
heh, I used to liek nightwish when I was younger
>>
>>23742456
skydiving would be really cool to do and bungee jumping is super worth it. I decided to hike up the mountain myself (instead of taking little cable car thing) so I could save 50 dollars, but I was so pooped by the end of it that I just kind of lazily flung myself off, kek.
>hatred of water parks. also played tennis
r u me. I absolutely hate water parks (you fucking wait in the hot sun with a gross plastic toy the whole time ugh)
yoooooo I played tennis in high school too! my school was really bad at sports though, so you're probably way better than me. were you singles or doubles?
ur friends sound lame as fuq, drag their asses to an amusement park ASAP. I usually make my friends wait for me at the bottom if I decide to go on a scary ride. plus u get to skip the whole line because you're alone and everyone wants 2 be a faggot and ride in pairs
jeje bandannas add like 4 points of cuteness to all dogs lel. big dogs are usually good-ass cuddlers but oso will not take part in such degeneracy (fuggin dick). he just gives me a weird look if I try to get cute with him
he was definitely a little shit when he was a puppers, but he grew out of it. I think you will really enjoy having a dog when it is time. they are very nice to care for and luv unconditionally

>>23742470
my gf is here
>>
File: home forever alone.png (201 KB, 583x339) Image search: [Google]
home forever alone.png
201 KB, 583x339
itt early for bein more efficient confusion

>>23742478
who me ?
>>
>>23741975
>I regret talking shit about wiping since I just had a sudden visit of the bubble guts.
HAHAHAHAH
Feel the burn of the mexican food
> "valuable gift cards"
I don't understand how people can accept that bollocks.
>Glue Laxatives
I like your mind set.
I'm disgusted but pleased.
>>23741882
>rage inducing moments.

Just...gotta...wait till summer.
>Sound
Liked most, that voice is terrible though .
Way to contracted, haha.
>>23741693
>I want it to stahp. What's the safe word?!
Your safe word?
I forgot. >:3
>ABORT ABORT MISSION.
No one can escape the /soc/ening
>>23730918
>What's wrong with coke.
>Asked this

>Doing
Trying to understand why I feel conflicted on going to sleep. Humans are odd.
Music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJ4-vj4zBcw

>>23742420
>This one cuz I sez.
Y-yes M-Massa
>>
>>23742457
I guess, a bit chubs but that never hurt anyone ;)
>>23742470
<3
En il nombre del padre.
Who else I must know now!
Kek you said this last time, noww you got to show.
No it's not, it's very nice and kek. Why does everyone have a low voice I feel?
Ikr, tbqh idk why it's such a big deal tho, I didn't live through it so I don't actually care.
>>23742485
I don't actually know what happened but it's pretty hilarious actually, but the confucius is wearing off, just keep this one, the other one has my face in it ew.
Also protip, you fagits should decide on who will start it from now on kek.
>>23742558
I do know what you mean, I'm just pretty tired to explain or write properly, or am I just stupid? Don't answer that...
I guess, some people do, or want to find purpose, idek anymore. Kek, I live in the suburbs, not in the city anymore, so the visits are less frequent.
Metropolitan master race.
Oh most of my family from my mom's side used to live here, but now they're spread across both countries. My dad's side I only have an uncle now and he lives in Park Ave :/.
Maybe I am blind and don't know what I am thinking, but I don't see any similarities whatsoever...kek.
I would say my dad now actually, ever since I left the religion there's a bit of a rift between my mom and me, mostly because of what I said earlier, but she doesn't say anything, she just hopes I snap out of it or something.
What about you?

OF THEM (YOU)'S GIMME MOAR.
>>23742590
Forgot was exactly the safe word, aww you do remember, tanks bby my hole was sore :)
I am the cause tho...
That's right whitey bow down to your Jew overlord.
>>
>>23742437
>How are you all doing?
See silly question questioning the obvious in the long post.
>Tell me about your routines
Get up
Run to bus
Learn
Learn
Go home
Power eat
Learn
/soc/ at 30% efficiency.
Be lazy at 70% efficiency.

what did you eat today friends?
A jam doughnut, cereal, and stir fry. I'm healthy. What do you enjoy in life?
People and learning.
Fucking tell me.
I wish to use your hair as a temporary mustache.

>Musik
W-what is this?
>>23742618
>aww you do remember,
Sure, bby grill
>hole
Now, now. You don't get to whine till it's red, bloody, and wider than the diameter of the hadron collider.
>Whitey
Stop picking on the minority!
Slut.

I either can't think of something to say or your post just confuse me. So...To be lazy.
>>23742456
>>23742558
>>23742383
Ur all fegs, tell's the story of how you discovered the pineapples and axolotls
>>
File: bless this mess.jpg (77 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
bless this mess.jpg
77 KB, 480x640
>Music Discussion
i was listening to faye wong and now i'm listening to carissa's wierd
>What are you doing?
nothing,
>Why you are a fucking NEET weirdo? (it's cool if you're not)
summer
>Video Games(?)
jrpg's, currently playing deus ex (the first one)
>Books you're currently reading
infinite jest (dfw), end zone (don delillo)
>Films etc.
i don't like movies
>>
File: 1459019206249.jpg (189 KB, 831x1000) Image search: [Google]
1459019206249.jpg
189 KB, 831x1000
>>23742689
>Infinite Jest
>actually ends
>>
>>23742437
Sorry mang, I got caught up in the temporary chaos and I was adding more fuel.
>Pious reporting in.
When did you get so handsome <3
I think I just got preggers by looking at you.

Fine now, today was killer, and tomorrow will be also. Same here also.

I enjoy music, my routine is boring and my food habits are atrocious, I rarely eat as much as I used too.

I meant OP, looks like he is going through some tough times, poor fellow.
>>23742676

You didn't take me out to dinner yet hmph.
Well fuck...
You're the third to call me that, why is everyone so meen :'(
>>23742689
Listening to what?
Same here.
Winter is better.
Heard it's good
What?
What?

Sorry for shit replies but it is rather late and I yet to have my bubble bath.
Smell ya fegs l8er.
>>
File: grinning all day long.jpg (65 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
grinning all day long.jpg
65 KB, 960x960
I'm bored and tired and my tummy hurts. Hey guys.
>>
>>23742558
Jelly of your scarf, do you have alot them?
>>23742582
kek kind of sounds like it worked to your advantage, cut out dat hesitation before jumping
lel, aye I just mite b and that about sums it up. I can't help but notice how much people spit water out of their mouth while they swim when I've been there in the past. bleeghh
I'm not really that great at all tbqh lol and I played mixed doubles. I got separated from my original doubles bro and we did great together but coach said Mixed was easier to get wins in so dream team was kilt. What about you? Yet another thing I need to go out and play but lacking folks who want to participate.
ye, they are lame n gross sometimes and I need to do that if I can ever convince them to go.
>bandannas add like 4 points of cuteness to all dogs
Str8 fact here
Dawh, he looks like he would be such a good cuddler tho ;-;
kek first dog I had, a white lab named Cloud (was really into final fantasy at the time and he was super whyte lol) was the same way.
looking forward to it quite a bit, could use a little doggo luv, still thinking on names too. It's hard to decide kek
>my gf is here
boi I wish had very qt Shakira gf :c

>>23742590
I was thinking that earlier, already working on two differetn version one with different acapella will post when semi-worthy, Thanks for taking time to listen tho <3

>>23742618
Oh man, to list one big personal one for me is Alizee
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6omsDyFNlk
will have to come back on list, goddesses title should be reserved for best. What are some of yours?
awh shite jej you remembered, I will bost when it's worthy becomes worthy of Shakira
Thanks mija, I rather like everyone's voice on here yours too. it use to be really high pitched before tho, like easily mistaken for gril multiple times lel
same here pham

>>23742676
>Ur all fegs
>implying I didn't already know this
post toes anun

>>23742586
>who me ?
yes u
>>
>>23742775
> it use to be really high pitched before tho, like easily mistaken for gril multiple times lel
Talking about myself here to clarify kek
>>
File: 14624983486881987829456.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
14624983486881987829456.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
FUG
>>
File: Was going on here.jpg (512 KB, 772x1215) Image search: [Google]
Was going on here.jpg
512 KB, 772x1215
>>23742775
>>23742807

I've seen her before, first time listening to her, but damn, I might have sinned a little...
Me too, I'm writing this quick since I am going to sleep but I can't. I'm a big Mariah Carey fan, there's a lot I guess vocal are pretty big on my book.
Kek can't wait.
Everyone sounds way different than what expected. At least it isn't feminine tho, like mine :'(

Anyways I'll smell ya l8er bewd.
>>23742838
>>23742838
ME
>
>>
File: WP_20130707_005.jpg (3 MB, 3552x2000) Image search: [Google]
WP_20130707_005.jpg
3 MB, 3552x2000
>>23742618
pls u are not stupid (sry, I answered it)
eyyy I was born in Queens and was raised in the suburbs, kek. If I was still living with my parents, we would probably be bretty close to each other. Father is from the Bronx tho (back when it used to be mostly irish).
damn you have folks living on Park Ave..that's nuts. I had a friend in high school whose grandma owned this nice-ass apartment on the upper east side. we spent a weekend there and acted like drunk little shits (RIP toilet). can't believe how nice that part of manhattan is
it makes me sad that there's a bit of a rift now, but I think it will get better over time
I used to be super attached to my mother when I was a little kid, but as I got older I like my father more (probably because he was never the one to discipline me). I resented my mom because she was very strict with me, but now that I'm almost 25 I understand where she was coming from, so we're chill now. I see my parents like once a month now, but I think I'm equally close with both of them (finally). it feels nice

>>23742676
that is secret information

>>23742775
si, tengo muchas chalinas
I look really awkward with just a plain shirt on because my fuqqin shoulders are very wide so I put de scarf to take away from my man shoulders (dont tell anyone mi sikrits)
>dream teem
RIP. I started out when I was a freshman in HS, and I had never held a tennis racquet in my life lol. I started out as doubles but I picked it up bretty quickly and was moved to singles by my sophomore year (that's how bad my school was lel). I'm probably just as bad as you are but I loved it. I haven't played in years, though
did you play other spertz?
>cloud
aaaahhh such a qt name and dog (even though it's from FF kek). you can always pick a qt spanish name for ur dog if u can't think of good english naemz. I'm really bad at names and want to name all my future dogs "oso" lel

>>23742807
jeje your high voice sounds very adorable
>tfw ur voice sucks
>>
>>23742775
also I just spent the past half hour looking at random shiba inu videos. I want one to luv and cuddle. y u do dis
>tfw no cuddly dog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Llxu3zMjFBc

meanwhile oso is glaring at me because he wants another walk (niqqa I just took you out an hour and a half ago)
>>
File: 5yE8K8.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
5yE8K8.gif
3 MB, 480x270
>>23742969
lel
Mariah Carey is good too, I went through a short Cascada phase in middle school kek
will try to post before I leaf succ for good
Aye I like it, you should drop a deep as you can voice rec when you return

l8r mija

>>23743030
Luv this pic, that lake off in the distance with the clouds looks lovely. Is this still Montana? so beaut ;-;
sikrit is safe, I have extra broad shoulders myself (thanks dad) but if I can say so your shoulders looked fine/nice and proportional in your pics.
>RIP
Noice on those skillz and getting to singles. You could probably stomp me in a match, I haven't played in years either kek
I played Soccer from when I was 6 to 8, Baseball 8-12, Football 13-14, Then tennis after that til I graduated.
Any other sports for you?
I miss that dog, labs are really great breeds.
I'll have to look some up lol and Oso is good name
t-ty <3
I don't believe I've ever heard your voice before, you should bost if you feel like it

>>23743044
>shiba inu videos
This was a super tease ;c
cute doggo and video tho
>y u do dis
kek my bad, ples forgib
found this the other day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dbG4wqN0rQ
lol it's never enough, do you have a route oso and you take everytime for walks?
>>
File: 911VERYLOST.jpg (3 MB, 3552x2000) Image search: [Google]
911VERYLOST.jpg
3 MB, 3552x2000
>>23743298
jeje yeess, tis still montana (I'm super happy u liek them). it's hard for me to explain to my friends how beautiful the state is because my words fail me half the time lel
lel gracias but I slouch a LOT in the pics I take to make my shoulders look more narrow. at least the grillz liek broad shoulders (rite??)
I played soccer for a while when I was about your age (a bit longer though). was always goalie. then in HS I was on track&field (javelin was mah shit) but I am a terribly slow runner, heh. also I was on the bowling team but that's really not a sport. do I get nerd pointz
>lab frendz
aahhh dude they're such sweet dogs and they're one of the cutest puppies jeje. y r the yellow ones always super crazy tho. the black ones are usually chiller
>shiba vid
I teared up at the end lol but I'm also kind of drunk. why do I cry at the dumbest shit
>your shiba vid
DAT ENDING kek. I was against getting a shiba a few years ago because they were such meme dogs but I stopped caring and embraced them for their cuteness
>dat permanent smile
it's too much lol
our morning routes are always the same because he literally shits at least three times, and I take him to a spot where I don't have to pick up his shit, kek. our other walks are more open-ended (he lieks dat). he is quite popular with small children
kek, no one has ever heard my voice from here but I'll probably say some dumb shit one of these days so you can hear it. I think you, latvian guy, and hindi (you call her meme grill) have super beautiful voices. mine is garbage
>>
File: IMG_20160505_220823957.jpg (2 MB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160505_220823957.jpg
2 MB, 1836x3264
>>23742618
Yeah I won't lie that was pretty damn funny, I literally started up a bit of a shit storm for a quick second. And its seems like this thread might be the reining champ for now.
And that might be a good idea but idk how we would vote on that, but its 2016 someone can think of something......right!?

>>23742774
Well I hope your tummy got better by the time you read this. I will pray to some god to make sure that whatever gets fix by something lol

>>23743558
Fuck ever time I look at these pics they just tell me I need to get the hell out of scumbag solcal. That canyon in the background just makes a tear roll down my cheek /;'( truly one bootieful place besides fhe ppl that live there. Had a friend go on some
super dumb road trip to montana(his friend wanted to go so he could hook up with some base head) Asked him to take some pics of the scenery and didn't really take me seriously, got some foggy ass iphone pics instead lol
Idk if I've ever had a camera that damn good, or even had a camera at all besides my current phone

And I forgot to post my face after I made this terribad thread. But here I am in all my thursday night glory, feast and behold anons. This is perfection
>>
File: full_of_that_fat.jpg (30 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
full_of_that_fat.jpg
30 KB, 600x450
And since this thread is dead I'll just drop this old old ass myspace pic I found after my snapchat friend showed me her super cringy pics.

I really suggest that y'all look up your old profiles, promise you'll get a good laugh out of all of it I know I did. Also brought back some good memories mang

>>23743776
Whos been shilling this girl's pic today? I've seen it everywhere now, sorry she dumped you man
>>
>>23743786
siiick pic haha +11
>>
Good morning. Feeling somewhat good after the last night's panic and bad feels. Anyways, keep it /ascent/, where I'm going I won't need roads.
>>
>>23743732
It did get to feeling better! THank you!

>>3743776
Never been told I need more makeup lmao
>>
>>23742774
Fucking damn you look like the qt who I had no balls to approach in high school. Genuinely warm and pleasant.
>>
>>23744027
Thanks! (it's me by the way my ID changed haha) I really appreciate that.
>>
>>23744010
Hey thats good to hear thank god it wasn't any food poisoning or anything like that, had a stomach last me all night before was so bad I didn't sleep all night.

Hows your night/morning been going so far? And sorry I don't think I've chatted with ya in shg in a long ass time so forgive me forgetting your posting time lol
>>
>>23744147
Yeah. I think I just didn't eat enough today. Now I drank a lil so it's better. My day's been good! I haven't done shit. Haha
>>
File: _20160506_101224.jpg (31 KB, 480x604) Image search: [Google]
_20160506_101224.jpg
31 KB, 480x604
Who else /weirdsshitonnose/?

Is this cancer? Am I dying?
>>
>>23742775
>>23742807

I've seen her before, first time listening to her, but damn, I might have sinned a little...
Me too, I'm writing this quick since I am going to sleep but I can't. I'm a big Mariah Carey fan, there's a lot I guess vocal are pretty big on my book.
Kek can't wait.
Everyone sounds way different than what expected. At least it isn't feminine tho, like mine :'(

Anyways I'll smell ya l8er bewd.
>>23742838
>>23742838
ME
>
>>23743030
That means I am then :(
I was born in Manhattan idek why mom went all the way over there, but I lived in queens for half my life until I moved out to Long Island. Oh shet, like the Gangs of New York movie kek.
No it's just him I think since he actually studied and has a profession, and I don't even know if he still lives there since I never visited him. Rip toilet? Why did you eat mejican food? Manhattan is okay if you're single imo.
Idk, we're still on relatively good terms. Kek dad's are always less strict, I remember whenever my mom didn't let ke do anything or say no, I'd run over to my dad he wouls say yes.
Yeah I guess, I don't resent her, I'm actually glad I was raised by her or else I would have been even more of a shithead. Now I have the freedom and control and she let's me.
Everyone has their rebellious era kek.
>>23743298
She is perfect vocal wise, and she was pretty hot when she was younger. Dang niqa you bringing back some nostalgia. You know who I luv, Hayley Williams. Unf.
Fuck ok I will try to do one.
Smell ya.
>>23743732
As should always be kek.
Idk kek I was just joking, or at least someone make it quick or something.
>>
>>23744200
UGH WHATS WRONG WITH ME
>>
>>23744168
That does happen to the best of us, usually just your stomach trying to tell you its hungry by eating itself. And shit don't sweat it some folks would say they had the best day of their life just by doing nothing all day. Guess you could try doing something constructive or something better than what I'm doing.
Waiting for laundry to dry is so exciting lol

>>23744185
I'd say from a medical view that that's the death thing, but I'm just a doctor in the star trek fan-fic I write. Could be your new beauty spot or just a big dumb zip
>>
>>23744227
It's actually none of that. You liar.
>>
>>23744227
Hahahahah I love it when I ccan just relax all day. Hahah
>>
I'm waiting for an answer btw Marie.
>>
>>23744200
Nah nah anon I'm going to call my local congressman now and gets this all set up, you do come up with some great ideas anon lol
But go get some rest anon I know I need too

>>23744240
Tbqh in those fan-fics I'm more of a klingon doctor so sorry for wasting your time my dear man. I'll keep looking around for a remedy for that curseid black spot

>>23744261
Well shit it is friday I say you just call out for anything that comes up. Just use the excuse that your stomach has been killing you since yesterday and you lost your glasses lol
>>
>>23744282
Vote for Trump btw.
Oh stahp it you :*
Dunt tell mw what to do feg, I actually gotta get ready soon, I woke an hour than intended. Go get some rest tigger. ;)
>>
>>23744268
What answer.
>>
>>23744300
Fucking pick one thread you idiota, I'm using this ibe for serious talk. So which one.
>>
>how are you doing
I am a little less miserable lately. Cant pin my finger on it but I think its because I'm moving to a new job and watching my employer start to panic as they slowly realize my value to the company. I also came out to a girl I've miserably loved for over a year and cleared my chest, most of the healing is over and I've regained alot of my independence.

>what is your routine
7:45 alarm - turn on hair staightner, hit snooze, try to wake up 5 mins later
8:00 alarm - gtfo of bed alarm, straighten dude-mane, check weather/phone, get dressed, brush/floss, pack lunch
8:15-8:20 - walk to bus stop, catch bus to light rail station, check craigslist for side hustle opportunities on bus / learn / wake up
9:00 catch light rail to work, try not to look at hot girls going opposite direction, grab an energy drink at the vitamin shoppe
9:30 walk a mile to work overlooking the rockie mountains
10:00 start shift fixing electronics
-work-
7:00 get off, take a dab at the bus stop and watch the sun set over the mountains
7:20 listen to music going back home on light rail, battle depression
8:30 get home, nuke a hotpocket, study online
12:00 make sleepytime tea, take crazy meds, and pass out

>what did I eat
not much, broke at stretching food until payday. Had a protein bar / apple and a burrito.

>what do I enjoy in life
pokemon, designing technology of the future, wave music, 420, traveling, meditating

>capcha
select images of mountains
>>
>>23742457
is a defenseless human being not allowed to test the waters??
>>23742484
Poetry? I enjoy this shit too.
Not to a great extent but I've always been fascinated with how people can use text for so many things.
>>23742485
This is the one that is gonna pick up steam, I'm finalizing it right here, right now.
I actually meant to solely help you with the rope, not hang myself with you..
Uh.
>>23742558
What kind of dog is it? Can I touch your quilt?
If there's any injury I fear the most it's back problems. I've had 2 lumbago incidents in my life and my god please never again. What kind of problems do you've?
Gym, so strong so sexy.
What kind of job? I always seem to do great at job interviews.
I hope you feel better soon my bearded friend. Nightwish is alright, I just enjoy this one song desu.
>>23742676
What are you learning then, that you enjoy learning? Do you just enjoy everything? Is that you?
I hate doughnuts, they're like pouches of grease.
You may not use my hair as a temporary moustache. Only as a permanent one or no deal.
>>23742719
Giving the old shitposter excuse, nice.
Stop it with that flattering seduction, I still know you've sinned you animal.
Why was today killer? What happened, give me all the juicy details.
My food habits aren't good either as I'm often out and so forced to eat garbage if I don't bring lunch boxes which I don't because I'm a waste of space in the kitchen.
We should all pray for OP.
>>
>>23744330
"Shitposter"
Implies I don't think, which is mostly true, but prefer the term troll better.
B-b-but you is beautiful man...and I will never lay with a woman ever again, even if it kills me.
It m's just work related shit, my boss's sons were there and so I had to pretty much work in order to not get fired kek. Pretty much be a kissass ugh, but whatever it's actually nice working with them. It's the dust and debris in the building that is killer to he more precise, and I am paying for it now.
Yeah me too, really should start packing a lunch. Lol? Just have two of them? Idk what you meant by waste of space in the kitchen.
Dear Lord, cure OP of his faggotness. Amen

Anyways I gotta go now, will give (You)'s when this day is over :'(
>>
>>23744291
Dosen't seem like I'll need to vote for him already seems like hes going to win ;/
Get your ass in gear and get ready mofucker, you don't want fuck up the beginning of the day.
>>
>>23744330
Speaking of waters, have you been swimming? I opened the season yesterday, it was rather warm in the canal but cold as all hell in the sea.

Yes. Any favourites?
Oh yeah, not only that, but I'm fascinated how malleable meter, rhyme scheme, syntax and sounds become by skilled poets. The piece I posted is a poem by Blake. It is quite curious how he takes trochaic tetrameter and leaves the last trochee unfinished, making it stressed, metrically incomplete, for a beat at the end of the every line, exceptions are the few iambs thrown in, to create a rhythm, pulse. Combine it with the words, "What the hammer, what the chain/In what furnace was thy brain/What the anvil?;..." it gives a sense of beating, as in a smith rhythmically beating hot iron, creating, in this context a demiurge like figure crafting a terrific, morally ambiguous things. Contrast it with "The Lamb", sister poem to this piece and this becomes even more pronounced. It is quite a curious piece. Fifth stanza is my favourite. "Did he smile his work to see?" - this touches upon the problem of evil in theism; did the creator also cherish the horrifying, "evil" creations, such as pestilence, drives like violence and so on. And there's this line "What dread hand?; & what dread feet?" Here Blake expounds on something that most theists dont - what if there is God and he isn't necessarily all good?
>>
File: IMG_20160505_240202927.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160505_240202927.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>23744330
Muh I think this thread is losing bretty bad at the moment. Kinda not feeling the whole competitive shite going, and I feel like we're all split apart rn too :(

But guess I'll just bump this thread with a photo and pray to the gods that we get above 70 posts.
>>
File: Shy bork.png (1 MB, 1440x1394) Image search: [Google]
Shy bork.png
1 MB, 1440x1394
>>23745355
I don't feel like I belong in other thread
Will stay on this sinking ship with you tho <3
>>
File: IMG_20160504_195129846.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160504_195129846.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>23745420
Awwww damn really anon what's the deal with that? Is that thread just for the cool anon's or something haven't posted in it yet. Was just thinking about deleting this one but now you changed my heart lol.

How's you day been so far? Nothing going for me rn since its still pretty early
>>
>>23745487
I'm just a shy fag and the other thread seems aimed more towards a specific group, kind of makes it slightly intimidating. Whew, glad you didn't delete.

My day started early with work but I just got off. Should be back home in a bit but taking time heading back in case I get called out again. Considering doing something tonight but I'll most likely end up solo at home per usual lel

Sky looks pleasant in the picture
Wouldn't mind waking up to that/10
Where is that if you don't mind me asking?
>>
File: WP_20130710_005.jpg (3 MB, 2000x3552) Image search: [Google]
WP_20130710_005.jpg
3 MB, 2000x3552
>>23743732
lol that trip to montana sounds a bit ridiculous
all these pictures were taken with my first smartphone (which was a Windows phone). no other smartphone cameras come close to how good this one was. I miss it so much and now all I have is a shitty samsung kek

>>23743786
yo did u join the crips after taking that pic
truly amazing/intimidating, jejjj
I didn't even know there were two threads up right now but fug it, I'll stay here till it dies. I don't really talk to anyone in the other thread anyways

>>23744200
eyoo queens REPRESENT
yoo long island is such a strange place. I seriously think you're the only person I've ever interacted from there that I actually like. lots of douchebags and vapid white grills clog up that place. I like the beaches though lel, they're waaaaay better than rockaway beach (used to go there a lot)

>>23744330
I had scoliosis my whole life and no one ever detected it until two years ago. doctors are a fucking joke in this country. my upper back is starting to pay for it dearly now, and I've been recently losing feeling in my left arm. it's annoying as fuck and kind of painful
I'm kind of happy my lower back is in good shape though; I feel like lower back issues are way more painful since all your weight is on it
lel, give me ur powers. I NEVER get called back after any interview. It's some manufacturing job and I hope I get it. I'll get an assload of hours and the pay is pretty good. I only have three months left to save up money for the anniversary parti and for whatever house I choose to rent next in my new city

no u cannot touch quilt how many tiems do I have to tell u. it is not for mere mortals
I have a (mostly) german shepherd. he is chill

>>23745599
I don't have enough dank memes or witty responses for that thread
or the energy
nice dubs
>>
File: IMG_20160504_195925687.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160504_195925687.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>23745599
Well shit guess I'm not going in that thread any time soon, and its all good shy anon we accept all types of people as long ass the pay the $1300 entrance fee, thats what tom cruise would do.
And shit if thats the cause then you might as well turn your phone off or just not answer any calls. Not cool to be asking someone who is driving home to come back and cover someone else's shift. And we all end up by ourselves in some way mah dude.

And lets see think that pick was taken on the 2 freeway coming up to downtown LA. Its only a nice view when theres no traffic other wise its a shit storm lol.

>>23745644
Ahhhhh idk why I didn't recognize that filename. Don't fret I once had a windows phone too, mine took decent pics think i still have one when I had a hair malfunction at work a couple years ago. Honestly I'm glad I got rid of my way from mertopcs. And lol I notice that almost all
black people had a windows phone. Guess everyone switch from Boost mobile or something
And lol think our skate crew was the the originally named "West Side Skaters" WSS moffucka

And on that scoliosis note I really feel you on that. Been dealing with that and that upper back pain all my life as well. Kinda sucks cause upper back pain isn't something most people are use to dealing with in a medical way. And yeah there some spots on my body that go numb or hyper extend pretty easily for me. Found out I cant lay on my elbow laying down and laugh sends a huge ass shock up my shoulders. Oddly enough alot of folks dont even seem to believe me when I say my back aching and quaking they just tell me I don't know nothing about pain lol. But hell you seem like your in better condition than me. I fucked my back up working at a auto shop so idk if I'll go back to that.

And yeah I really dropped the ball making this thread this time. Maybe its better theres two idk
>>
File: pow.png (24 KB, 1152x648) Image search: [Google]
pow.png
24 KB, 1152x648
>>23744330
>What are you learning then, that you enjoy learning?
Currently cooking and biology.
As a whole I'm studying biology, psychology, and sociology.
With German and some politics on the side.
> I hate doughnuts, they're like pouches of grease.
Same, I only had it because I had 50p and no breakfast/lunch.
>Only as a permanent one or no deal.
Done-Diddly-Deal!
>>23742719
>You didn't take me out to dinner yet hmph.
I AM dinner! Ungrateful grapefruit...
>Well fuck...
Now and tomorrow?
>You're the third to call me that, why is everyone so kinky :'(
You said you liked pet names, afrocado
>>23742775
>Thanks for taking time to... <3
Any time, anywhere, any place.
>post toes anun
That was a one time thing and I was very sober!
>>23743030
>that is secret information
Talk or the pin gits it
>>
>>23745355
OP from other thread.
My bad bro, there wasn't one up when I got on so made a sloppy one calling out the people I remember to list. It was meant to be more for whoever wants to talk, but you definitely emulated that better. Bumping both anyways.
>>
>>23743558
kek that file name another nice pic too
definitely like em, I had no idea it was so beautiful. Convinced me to add it to list of destinations to visit after seeing all of your pics tbqh
De nada and I try to do the same. I have turrible posture tho kek, I'll become aware for a bit and straighten up but before long I'm hunched worse than before. Like just now I straightened up after typing that line but I'm sure before end of it I'll be back in old man mode over keyboard lol
Always wanted cool Goalie gloves but playing Goalie was so stressful to me, everyone want's to blame the goalie when the other team scores but they are the ones who let the other team get into goal range ;-;
>Javelin
O dam son, I bet you stung. What's the furthest you've ever thrown?
>Bowling team
>+nerd points
I would've signed up for this so quick, I like bowling even tho I succ lel
Wish we had sports options like that where I went, am jelly.
Puppy phase for labs are my fav and I agree, I have yet to meet a mean lab yet. Tru on the color too, darker dogs usually seem to be the chillest.
I don't blame you, was a nice video, I cri evrytim
kek same here, haven't regretted it once since
Sounds like he get's a lot of walks and I bet he slays hearts with those bandannas
lel will wait patiently til then. I like their voices too. I like everyone's voice here that I've had the pleasure of hearing here bretty sure I'll like yours too. Ty tho <3
I don't believe I have heard anyone ever call my voice beautiful

>>23743786
kek that arm cross is thug afuq

>>23744200
Yesh she was, kek the "good times" ;c
>Hayley Williams
Oh man I have never heard her sing somehow, If I did I didn't know it was her. She is qt with that hair tho. I've been on the fence about Lady Gaga for awhile now, I'm not sure what's holding me in this in between with her music
will drop deep voice rec when I can too
>>
>>23745355
>70 posts.
I got you senpai
>>
File: Dr._Coconut.jpg (31 KB, 317x432) Image search: [Google]
Dr._Coconut.jpg
31 KB, 317x432
Who's got them coconuts?
>>
>>23745849
Blimey.
>>
File: 60.jpg (30 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
60.jpg
30 KB, 600x450
>>23745780
Its all go mah dude seems like everything worked out. But hell you did make yours like a hour before I made this abortion of a mess. Thanks for the bump and stay golden anon

>>23745830
If you like that one you might this one two years after with my fat cat nacho

And i guess I'll bump this here thread with some chillish musica, before I go and disappear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naIzxqgVC5w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ev5odVRMs6k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Et-XNyKJ9ms
>>
>>23744413
Lord Emperor Trump, bow down to his holiness peasdant.
It's been fucked since the very beginning.
>>23745644
Queens would've been perfect if it wasn't kinda shit kek, Queen on the other hand.
My church was in in Queens, so I still had a lot of interaction there, and if I have to work over there. Also ex... :(
Hold your thoughts on that kek, I really don't like describing myself because the people expect it to be true and then when they see the reality they get severely disappointed and mad. But yeah I guess, I think you mighy be referring to the Hamptons, where the rich people live, I think Billy Joel lives there. I live where all the hispanics and minorities dwell, actually I did have a peruvian friend kek now that I remember.
The beaches on the south are good, like Jones Beach are where most people go to. I mostly go to one north of the island since it's like 15-20 minutes away from me. Ice cold water but rocky sand :/
>>23745772
I don't see you on my plate hmph.
Not now bby, i hab headache. Tomorrow :*
I like to give petnames. And the ones I get are meen :'(
>>23745830
Omg Haley when Paramore is alright gave me massive boner I never knew were achievable. Lady Gaga is suprisingly good, when she is actually trying. Idk either I like it, moght be that it's tumblr-ish lel.
You know who is waifu also, Ann Wilson from the band Heart. Age wasn't to kind to her tho rip.
https://youtu.be/mXOO7QVHgXs
https://youtu.be/4gpNqB4dnT4
Dropping 2 links cuz these are my fave, also her sister is the blond playing the acoustic guitar <3
Also kek at Luke Skywalker at the electric guitar.
Here btw, I probably am autistic and I realized too late that my olde fone is the one where I can vocaroo but I already wrote all this shit. I seriously don't even know why I said that kek, and my throat and lungs are killing me so this is the crap I did kek.
https://clyp.it/qmvtqzv1
>>
File: 1444478233396.jpg (18 KB, 401x373) Image search: [Google]
1444478233396.jpg
18 KB, 401x373
wtf is going on in here .....
>>
File: 1445012140250.jpg (7 KB, 300x340) Image search: [Google]
1445012140250.jpg
7 KB, 300x340
so .....let me get this right...you want chan to be like fb .............jesus fuck .......ill give chan another year before it turns into dicks,traps,faggotry ,autistic cucks and swarmed by new fags , tumblr fags and reddit fags........
>>
>>23746268
Upvoted, liked and subscribed.

You do realise that this is a containment board, right?
>>
File: IMG_2754.jpg (15 KB, 440x246) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2754.jpg
15 KB, 440x246
>>23746422
sadly yes........though unfortunately i can see my beloved /b/ following this trend...... i visit /soc/ for comedy relief and cam whores, then i walked into this shit storm.
>>
File: 1462359316243.jpg (23 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
1462359316243.jpg
23 KB, 500x385
>>23746451
Enjoy your stay làd.
>>
BJ here, I've been gone so long I am but a memory, fug mane, where my nigs at.

Still don't have a webcam yet as I have moved locations, but I am here. I am alive.
>>
>>23746508
Fuck off normie
>>
Quick bump before gtfo
>>
>>23744354
Shitposter implies you're too cool to care about the shit you post. You're cool.
I think if it does kill you you should probably have sex atleast once. The vast majority of posters here on soc are way above average desu.
When I read killer i think of something positive, like that movie was killer, as in good.
Cough it out and face your fears, don't let anybody tell you being a pleb is a bad thing.
Waste of space as in I don't trust myself cooking. I can cook but still yeah.
Amen.
>>23744576
I haven't, I'm not much for swimming. I enjoy the beach more than anything when I'm there.
I've really got no knowledge about poetry or anything even close to that. I just enjoy looking at them and feeling dumb, that's about it.
>>23745355
But maybe winning isn't achieved by plenty of posts, but more so the quality of the posts? We're losing hard I can imagine.
>>23745644
That sounds fucking awful, I hope they can fix your back eventually or atleast make it better. I bet you'll get it, you seem charismatic enough to get through interviews with 1 arm tied back.
I'm probably fucking off from this site after tonight and so I hope your party is successful, I know it will be as the cucaracha was a given but it all is customary.
>>23745772
I think you'll go far with that attitude, I believe in you.
Sounds like a decent breakfast for that bargain, I'll have what he's having.
>>
>>23747296
thanks man, I appreciate it a lot. I sincerely hope your life goes well for you if you're fucking off the site for good
remember not to touch strangers' and/or wizards' quilts
>>
>>23747343
Yours will be the one I'll lose my quilt virginity to. I stand by it.
>>
File: esdecidido.gif (855 KB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
esdecidido.gif
855 KB, 350x197
>>23747351
>>
>>23746113
I can't wait to bow down to his tanniness and kiss and shake his little baby hands. Then I'd truly know what greatness would feel like.
I just hope someone comes up on him on inauguration day and just fires a couple rounds at. Not enough to kill but just enough to the point were hes brain dead....but that would just start the race war so scratch that.

>>23747296
Idk if quality posts are really standard here, maybe this thread could use some more memes or something. And i guess i was bitching a little to much for this thread but venting is a pretty good way to bump up this thread lol
>>
File: young-joan-jett-.jpg (41 KB, 445x671) Image search: [Google]
young-joan-jett-.jpg
41 KB, 445x671
>>23745883
fuqqin kek
Nacho is so fitting. I want a fat cat to name Chancho now

>>23746113
kek my friend told me he cried at a Paramore concert because of how beautiful it was. Ye, I like a few of her songs too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bESGLojNYSo
classic here, co worker who was obsessed with Lady Gaga would call herself Gaga's little munster lel
Awh shite I like Heart and Ann wilson is bae waifu list is good c;
I really like Crazy on You especially
I had a crush on Yung Joan Jett for a bit
>
Shrek was the first time I heard any of her stuff lel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWGEEx1-NW0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSqp-W1pWoU
I like this one too
lel holy fuq it is Luke
>>23746113
>https://clyp.it/qmvtqzv1
KEK
oh man, I'm going to make account to save this kek
will return deep voice vocaroo too with max autismos
prolly about to pass out tho gnite mija <3
>>
File: IMG_20160506_194738138.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160506_194738138.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
Just gonna drop another weather bump

We got shitted on pretty well today had a pretty big ran stoem creep up from the east and drop a blanket of rain all over LA. Almost felt like a tropical rain storm from the way it moved in and changed the entrie climate for today.
Took a good amount of picks of the storm since i had nothing to do today. But the one pic that stood out was this one.

Somehow but not surprisingly we had another fire near the park again and it created a black smoke stake right next to a rain cloud that looked like it was sucking up water from the lake or the public pool at the park.
Almost feel like i should sell this pic to the weather channel or something.

Well thats it for the weather report on my side. Hows has everyone else day and weather been so far? Hope none of you anons are trying to escape a wild fire or anything.

>>23748208
Yeah looking at those pic again really makes me miss that chill ass cat, no idea how he got so big tho. Dude was always outside doing cat shit and what. Sad part is i can't even remember being around him ;(
And lol I like Chancho very oriental but its a waste of breathe cats could give two shits what their name is. I'm pretty sure they name themselves out the womb lol
>>
>>23742271
How do I get gf
For the past like week I've been unreasonably thirsty

Anyway spent the past few days' worth of free time trying the overwatch open beta, only to decide that I'm aggressively ambivalent about the game and was having more fun in the times I was taking a break between sessions to play fake pinball

Anyone else been playing the beta and feel different?
>>
>>23742271
Gonna bump your stupid ass thread out of pity, and cause I'm bored
>>
>>23747296
Now who is flattering who, if I understood what you mean by that.
It probably would kill me now. Yes they are, but it's because most who post here are confident enough to show face.
Lol it goes both ways but I meant it as in actually killer like Charles Manson tone.
That's what I'm trying to do but I keep choking.
Why not, do you mean the mess it creates afterwards? I can cook too, does instant ramen count...
>>23748200
Orange skin is signs of a hard working man kek. Just watch his debates and you'll see greatness in action.
I mean he isn't great and all but I wouldn't want that on anyone unless they did do something "wrong", which he hasn't yet.
>>23748208
I would've too kek.
Dang mang bringing back some heavy nostalgia, this one is prettu good actually. Just mad me feel things my teen body have not felt yet kek. Lol what?
Heart is probably my second best fave band. Oh shet niqa Joan Jett was probably one of thhe 80's fap material, and now tbqh. She doesn't even look too bad now,I'd hit it more than once. More nostalgia with that movie, jesus do I feel old now. I like the cover she did of AC/DC's Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
https://youtu.be/2sky1tt8vLA
Also this one
https://youtu.be/bpNw7jYkbVc
Damn bro you just made me go on a J.J binge.
No...dunt...idek what I was doing...
Kek I shall wait thee then.
Smell ya l8er bewd :*
>>
File: 1270237444126.jpg (7 KB, 251x226) Image search: [Google]
1270237444126.jpg
7 KB, 251x226
Who the fuck is playing Overwatch? My dumb nigger friends who ALL got the fucking Beta decided to fucking stop playing now that I can finally fucking play.
Terrordar#1607
>>
File: KFzRIKs.gif (963 KB, 500x266) Image search: [Google]
KFzRIKs.gif
963 KB, 500x266
>>23748238
Big cats are so chill and usually the nicest and most patient kind of cats personality wise
Damn I bet cat's name themselves some majestic shite that can't be translated over. better than elvish

>>23749225
I teared up at a M83 concert when they played this song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw7aMVvPDmc
choked it back tho, can't let these hoes catch me slippin
kek I lost my teen bod recently, now I'll never get asked to the dance ;c
ayyye right there with you on that lmao, nah fr tho she still got it
I feel old now too after looking at release date 15 years ago holy fuq, Shrek had a bretty solid soundtrack
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKcFAihjzck
never expected everything to become so Ogre tho
>AC/DC
Always want to listen to Let There Be Rock as soon as I hear that name
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTUgGPUrDpE
so good
I use to think they were saying "Fuck You" with the chanting in Thunderstruck as kid kek
I like J J's version too and I Hate Myself for Loving You <3
the kinda binges I like tho, you've got some good taste Mija c;
it's too good
had to a quick one because I have to leave now for the day
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0F53vcxCyp4
have to leaf for a bit tho, catch you l8r baeb
>>
File: IMG_20160118_013638780.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160118_013638780.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
>>23749903
Current cat I have now which was my mom's cat. Is pretty broken to be honest. He's huge as fuck and very furry. But I guess whatever happened to him made him stop grooming himself. He also never leaves his room unless everyone is asleep.
Since then he's gotten sooo god damn heavy he's honestly the oldest and fattest cat I've ever been around. I kind of secretly wish he'd go outside and get ran over so I can finally get a new cool cat, cause that dude dosent do anything.

It's probably the name their forefathers had in Egyptian time or something or maybe they name themselves in ancient cat dialect. Like "sirsnowballfuffertanmcgingertail" I'd understand why they don't listen to the christan names we give them.
>>
>>23749903
Dam that song is pretty good and feelsy fuck, I don't blame you.
Ikr gotta listen to sum Meshuggah so I can be all cool-like :/
Iktf, I have lost my prime and chance.
Yes she does honestly. What makes me like her is that she used Gaga from Radio Gaga from Queen kek.
Well shit, I used to laugh at scene and now I wish that I lived the scene :'(
I haven't listened to some good old rock in a while, I might as well today. So do you and kek that's so fucking low wtf.
Smell ya l8er bby :*
>>
File: Snapshot_20160507_1.jpg (128 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20160507_1.jpg
128 KB, 1280x720
just got back from another interview. have been in an awful mood this week so I'm sorry for the late (you)s

>>23745830
eyooo, you will love it if you ever make it out there
I wasn't very good but the furthest I threw was like 60-65 yards or some shit. I got a little medal for that one, jejej. The sikrit is having a quick-ass arm
lel, I would go bowling with you fo sho; I suck ass these days. yo for some reason my school was nasty at bowling. the other grills on my team would consistently bowl over 200, and I think I only ever got over a 200 like once in my whole life. it's super fun and it's even funner now that I can drink and do it

>>23746113
you're right..you probably live in a chill part of long island. every asshole I met from there is some rich guy or grill with zero personality. 4give me for generalizing
>jones playa
eyoooo that's where I go jejej. field 6 wadap
haven't been there in years though
how is your week going so far

>>23749992
lel, this fuggen cat. I love it
look how fluffy he is
>>
100th post
>>
File: IMG_20160507_162213914.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160507_162213914.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>23750921
Hes pretty damn fluffy surprisingly, when my mom got him like 5 or 6 hell maybe 7 years ago his fur was just covered in dead locks of his old ass fur. Now hes pretty soft and fat.
But I did pick up the hint of cat piss in his fur so I guess he still hasn't changed ;(

And I really hope they call you back this time, the struggle is real out there right now. Idk why no wants to hire a young looking person like yourself, you got a way better interview outfit than me. Wouldn't be surprised if most of their work force are just old people or something.
If not you could always try telling some fibs on your resume or just over exaggerate it a little.
>>
>>23751296
lel they probably find out I used to be a serial killer when they do background checks on me
who knows.
aaaahhhh he's so big I love it. my cat lived till she was 19 kek, we were kind of relieved when she finally died. it was getting a bit old by that point
>>
File: maine-coon-classic-silver.jpg (80 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
maine-coon-classic-silver.jpg
80 KB, 300x300
>>23749992
damn, must have been something traumatic
he does look pretty fluffy kek
>cool cat

I want to also along with doge get a cat
either a Bengal or a Maine Coon cat
>
What kind of cat would you get?
kek that name

>>23750064
Ye, was going thru some dumb shite at the time but that night mind was blank of everything but good feels. Concerts are pretty amazing experience, how many and what have you gone to?
>Meshuggah
just looked them up, those vids are intense kek
I would take you to prom, would be magical c;
She paid that homage
Ikr, shite stirs up an urge to go d8s and stuff. Or even better just find somebody to kick it thru lyfe with
Me either but it got me hyped, lol that's not even pitched down. I can go go lower to but it becomes inaudible
Sorry i keep coming and going, but I'm splitting for a bit again ;-;
Should be back shortly tho
may sneak over to other bread, will gib (You) there of course c;

>>23750921
I'll need to get back in shape again for sure before I go because I def want to do some hiking. I've turned so lazy lately jej
>I bet you stung
lel sorry meant strung
holy fuq that's a bretty good distance, medal well deserved. Ty for sharing sikrits will practice quick arm style
Same to you on bowling, but it's probably another sport you could still stomp me at lel
>200
oh son that's dirt nasty lvls
drinking and bowling sounds like a grand time, will have to mix next time I bowl.
>>
>>23751775
yo I fuggin love maine coons. I just want to cuddle them. really wanna get one, but my dog h8s cats so much
lel, how out of shape are we talking here?
I will always b a weakling. feelsbad
u should coem 2 other thread when you're done. we will let this one die in peace
>>
>>23751775
Thats what i can only assume when we got him, the lady that rescued him first gave us a little pillow that she said he would only sleep on. There are a lot of crazy people in the antelope valley man god knows what happened to him.

Ha some ppl confused him with a maine coon but hes not big or fluffy enough to be one, but I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't at least part m. coon. But I'd either get a real maine coon but there so so so much money or just a short haired orange tabby. But shit i think a bangal would cost three times as much as a maine coon.Honestly I had this cat so long I don't care what breed it is lol
>>
>>23751837
They look so majestic but cuddly at the same time, awh I want to get cat and doge around same time and age so they will hopefully get along.
kek not too bad, but I could use some re-conditioning
will move over to let bread die in peace but am shy so I might just lurk lel
>>
>>23751917
lel, that is my dream. I just a puppy and kitten 2 be good friends and grow old together (would be super cute)
>just lurk
r u high, mofo. you are too well-liked to be shy
also you're one of 3 peeps that I can actually talk to kek
>>
>>23751917
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0MjljAkDh9s

have recording of oso "speaking" for a treat that he really wanted
his bark is much more intimidating, kek
>>
>>23751903
So he only sleeps on the pillow, nothing else? Interesting habits, and I'll have to save up a bunch of money for sure. Short haired tabby would be cool as well

>>23751957
Would be dream team and max cuddles
kek thanks, some days I tend to turn into a bit of a recluse
same to you as well, will always gib (You)

>>23752001
aye qt voice btw, Oso speak game is strong too
I'm sure his bork is intimidating too with that stern/handsome face kek
>>
>>23752078
last one for now. he tried to sound manlier in this one http://vocaroo.com/i/s1pjTNYEhgp5
eyy danke
also I feel that. don't have the energy or the will to be talkative on some days as well.
lel pls, that's my "I'm talking to a dog" voice. real voice is a bit lower and faggier
oso really does this high-ass babby bark if he's super frustrated lel...very non-intimidating. will try to capture it one of these days. it sounds hilarious coming out of such a large dog
>>
File: IMG_20151010_215937141.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151010_215937141.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>23752078
Eh guessing old habits die hard but that was when fist got him I've seen him laying on the carpet sprawled out like a dog so I guess he's gotten over it. Heres proof lol
Last I say it was something around $600-1000 for a coon you'd have better luck going to Saudi Arabia and picking up a bangel
>>
>>23752175
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1pjTNYEhgp5
kek I like his two syllable bork, was still manly
did you ask him if he want's to go on a walk to speak lol?
No probs and ye, I hate when peeps misinterpret that sometimes but usually friends understand.
still waiting patiently for real voice by the way but I still didn't think it was faggy c;
that sounds hilarious and cute lel, ples capture that would love to hear

>>23752184
dat fat sleepy cat
good to see he moved past it and the trip would make the bond that much stronger lol
>>
>>23752225
He only moved pass sleeping in different spots now if he could get past being outside and around different ppl that would be a god sent. Not crossing my paws tho you can't teach a old cat new tricks, or anything actually.
And I second that I also would like to know how she sounds irl wouldn't even car if it was in dog barks.
>>
>>23742271
Toooo lazy to take a pic but

>Music Discussion
Listening to hella Neil Young lately since I saw him live last weekend. What a bamf.
>What are you doing?
Drinking some fireball and coke and bein' bored. No idea what to do with my saturday night.
>Why you are a fucking NEET weirdo? (it's cool if you're not)
I'm not! I have no idea how I'm not though. I have the social skills of an autistic rodent
>Video Games
None currently. I thought about trying to get into Skyrim or Dragon Age yet again just for something to do, but meh
>Books you're currently reading
Night, Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test, The Metamorphosis
>Films etc.
Nope

Anyway what's up /chat/ bros?
>>
File: 20160507_023620.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160507_023620.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
>>23752184
lel, I love cats that act like dogs

>>23752225
pls, will do real voice tomorrow. am a bit drunk and gonna go play some vidya for now.
requesting more recordings of you saying anything because me gusta tu voz
>>
>>23752333
Hey anon hows your saturday night going? Other than being bored what do you got going right now. I just got back from forcing myself to counter strike go idk if I will go back to playing that. About to eat some nachoes and
find something to do idk what tha fuck I'll do after that, could draw something.
>I have the social skills of an autistic rodent
We all got a little captain autismo I use anon and do some weird shit too from time to time

>>23752386
From all that I heard about maine coons is they just act like dawgs which is cool in my book. I'd trade my two dogs for one cat or a big dog, pugs are annoying tbqh
>>
>>>Music Discussion
can't stop listening to elliott smith https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8A4RDAynfJ0

and i recently saw the front bottoms live. worth going just for their hilarious stage banter alone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QcyoYnoVqE
>>>What are you doing?
sitting at home instead of out partying because my friends are flaky
>>>Video Games(?)
kotr ii
>>>Films etc.
the modest mouse LCW pitchfork documentary is really cozy and good.
>>
>>23752303
maybe one day he will become comfortable enough but I feel you on old tricks
kek I would take borks too

>>23752386
looking forward to it and kek, was about to do the same
what vidya?
Gracias and I too will deliver voice tomorrow, I'm terrible at thinking up things to say tho so any suggestions would be most welcome
>>
File: 1455677115353.jpg (388 KB, 1803x1351) Image search: [Google]
1455677115353.jpg
388 KB, 1803x1351
>>23752386
cute pic too, sweet dreams puppers
>>
>>23752435
It's pretty chill. I'm gradually getting to that really comfy level of intoxication. Nachos sound absolutely wonderful right now. I've got a disturbing lack of good munchies in my apartment. But it's too late to order delivery and I'm too drunk to go pick anything up. Man, now I want nachos.

>We all got a little captain autismo I use anon and do some weird shit too from time to time

Yeah I don't feel bad about it or anything. I'm just seriously surprised at myself. In 5 years I've gone from having a damn near panic attack when strangers talk to me to having a full-time job where I get up and talk all day. It's bizarre. Life is weird.

>>23752472
I fuckin' like your shirt.
>>
File: urlookingthewrongway.jpg (110 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
urlookingthewrongway.jpg
110 KB, 1280x720
>>23752435
u will get ur qt cat someday. patience. see you tomorrow my dear lemon comrade

>>23752497
kek, I am very casual at vidya. also I'm like 10 years behind on all relevant games because a friend gave me their old xbox 360 fo free two years ago. I'm playing diablo III atm and when I get tired of that, I'll hop onto some older version of CoD (pls no judge...I like mindlessly shooting peeps when I'm drunk)

>>23752528
jej I wish I could tuck him in like a lil shiba
will scratch his ear on your part
>>
>>23752550
diablo 3 was bretty tight, only played it on the Pc. Never got to try the co-op unfortunately. Older CoD is where it's at tho, Modern Warfare 1 and 2 along with Call of Duty 2 were some of my favs xbox 360 games. Nice of your friend to hook you up
I like playing shooters too and talking trash sometimes while drunk kek

That bed looks so comfortable, wish I had a lil shiba to tuck in every night.
Dawh thanks for passing on ear scratch
>>
>>23752539
Fuck anon I don't want to describe how good these god damn nachos, cause alcohol and a plate of nachos are the goat. But threw shard 4 mexican cheese blend and some thickass quesadilla cheese I'm sorry but their pretty damn good. Just be glad you got booze man I'm dry on that and weed :[

Ayyy had the same kind of experience with my last job but I've have alway been decent around ppl before just a little quiet, but if your forced day by day to mingle with the customer your gona be pretty good at small talk sooner or later. But I also found out when to shut my mouth around some ppl too

>>23752550
Hopefully the cat god with bring a little kitten to my front door in the rain again. Laters t.ray I'll make sure to post some silly face pics tomorrow to even out the balance. Idk if I'll be doing all this crazy thread bouncing tho lol
>>
File: 123214213213.jpg (63 KB, 594x417) Image search: [Google]
123214213213.jpg
63 KB, 594x417
>>23752550
>lel dat pic
perfect aim
>>
>>23752624
Man. Now I wanna go to Taco Bell. Holy shit that would be so perfect right now.

And yeah, it's really ironic in a way, I had way more friends and relationships and shit when I was an autistic sperglord than I do now with social skills. Getting old is shit. 0/10 do not recommend.
>>
>>23752654
Yo taco bell was made for drunk people especially for late saturadays man. Later you go them more likely you'll run into some fellow drunkers over there. Go get you your gordita crunch on son.
Yeah same here in almost the same way. But really that's just the shit that happens when you grow up, and I'm kinda glad I'm not friends with some of the ppl i use to know. They weren't all saints tbqh and I probably wasn't' to much of one to them either lol
>>
>>23752618
>>23752550
I wish I could hook up my friend with an XB1 so that we could play shit, but that would be super overkill and weird.
>>
>>23750921
"Chill part"
Kek no, I live right in the center of the island where all the hispanics came. More minorities are coming here, especially after that recession we had a few years back.
No you probably are right, and it is quite possible that I might be an even bigger asshole than them :/, idk we don't know each other irl to observe to tell right.
>jones playa
I tbought you were calling me a pimp or something ay lmao, and I think I've only been there once kek. I do wanna go though.
It's going ok now, what about yours?
>>23751775
I go through dumb shite all tiem :'(
I actually haven't been to any concert...
The ones I wanted to go I happened way before I was born anyways :'(
What about you, which other ones you have gone to?
I just thought up of a heavy metal band, I don't listen to much of them kek.
>tfw never went to prom with qt boi
Or girl for that matter kek. I didn't go to prom cuz I was autistic and beta af, still am.
An excellent homage.
Yeah man I hear you, I tell myself I am fine this way now, but idk.
That's fucking low af though damn, I tried and I just start coughing like crazy.
It's aight bby, I just went into critical condition but I should be good again now kek.
Turns out I was sick after all.
>>
>>23753578
>I go through dumb shite all tiem :'(
:c I just read about the critical condition part, fuq man that really blows, good to hear your better now. I wasn't even aware you were feeling so bad. What was the sickness you were dealing with?
Oh man I'm jelly of your concert virginity, you have to make sure your first concert is something you really want to see then
Oh man I would've loved to been at this show
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A22oy8dFjqc
I've just been to a couple concerts so far myself but to list a few M83, Broken Social Scene, and Manchester Orchestra were the bigger ones. A lot of rap shows too which were more like underground punk shows honestly kek
Heavy Metal is the one genre I have yet to explore. It's very intimidating on trying to find a place to start with so many artist.
Awh man I would've not gone honestly because I was same, but I got lucky and this gril I had a crush on for about half a year ended up having a crush on me too. She asked me out and then once we started dating dropped the prom question on me. She was more of the boi in the relationship honestly kek, I was ultra beta on first moves. She took the wheel tho and that gave me confidence to go for things more in the relationship. Then prom finally came around after about 3 months of dating. Would've rather just hung out all night with prom group instead of going to dance because dance was lame tbqh
At the end of prom night I got dumped tho lel
she was really nice about it but that following year was bretty torturous being around her. Especially when she still wanted to be friends and I would go to her open mic nights and listen to her sing. Would do so many numbers on my feels
Yeah, feel like I'm just suppressing my emotions to convince myself I'm fine a loner, but am human bean still ;c
kek I can go lower, will deliver when I return from lunch with me Madre
peace til then mija, feel better <3
>>
>>23754182
I exaggerated a lot sorry lol, but I knocked out that's why I didn't post the rest of the day, my lungs were killing me and I tried "sleeping" it off and looks like I am good for now, still hurts though, might have to check it out.
Idk man there's obviously a lot of them I want to see, but I guess Queen with Adam Lambert would be my first time kek. Lambert is pretty good honestly, and before May and Taylor leave permanetly :'(
I have seen the concert so many fucking times it ain't funny, how I envy those people who got to see this and live it firsthand.
I haven't geard of M83 until you showed me kek, but I will have to check it out? That sounds pretty awesome though, I think the it's pretty much the same in the city, idk if here where I live. Is there a big music scene by you then?
I was getting into it cuz hurr durr I play guitar with muh friends and we waz cool spics and whatnot, but that was early h.s, but I do hear you I really don't listen to much myself, only the most popular and well known, and ones that I get introduced here.
>At the end of prom night I got dumped
Well fuck :(
>listen to her sing
Damn dude, I would betray countries for a girl that would sing. It doesn't have to be perfect just that fact that she does is good enough for me kek.
I mean at least you had one at h.s. my first real relationship was after that, and with a girl kinda a bit young...but it was kinda like yours kek. She initiated everything as well. I'm not good at knowing when gril likes me. Or what to do. Also, at least yours didn't end that bad, before things got serious.
I kinda missed out on h.s romance, there was this girl that we did kinda have a thing but I don't count it since it was for a like a week kek.
But there were girls that something was definitely there, looking back now I can only imagine what would have been. That is what I kinda meant by beta, not taking incentive. But who doesn't get timid tho kek.
Smell ya l8er then kek, I think i will also. Ok ttyl.
>>
File: doyoubelief.gif (4 MB, 485x270) Image search: [Google]
doyoubelief.gif
4 MB, 485x270
>>23754491
Like your lungs were hurting every time you took a breath? because that sounds truly terrible, good to hear you're feeling a little better tho. May b best to check it out to be safe still though
I'm sure those would be top quality shows and yes! I love how Freddie get's the crowd involved too
I will drop some of my favorites
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8Iqskd_Vq8 <3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dX3k_QDnzHE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ky0avfevdY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQ-sKXuauTY
Not too big of a scene around here really, I mean they have the occasional band that comes thru but for the most part it's all blues or singer songwriter stuff and a little pop punk.
i forgot you mention you could play guitar. Do you still play regularly now?
Cool music gets bosted on here often which I really like. Saves me the trouble of looking kek
Exactly, quickest way to my heart is by singing to me I swear.
>tfw no qt gril friends to record
I also semi-"dated" a gril for a week from a different hs but she cheated on me within the week kek
I'm glad looking back now, that girl was top crazy but she didn't show colors til after that incident.
This is true, I honestly felt like it was a good first real relationship and gave me a better understanding that things don't always work out and that's okay sometimes.
Y are we so oblivious sometimes kek, I still am to be honest, she even asked if I noticed the hints she gave me that she liked me.
dat sting of rejection is what use to hold me back the most on making any kind of moves then, and of course that's magnified with your peers and being in small town high school.
I feel ridiculous now caring that much but at the time it felt like doom kek
I hear you on the what could've been, ayye timid boi gang for lyfe
Bread was almost ded whew
>>
File: IMG_20160508_173042019.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160508_173042019.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
Alright gonna bump this lowly thread with a Happy Happy Mother's Day bumpage

How did everyone's day end up playing out? Did you tell your mums how happy you were that she pushed you out of womb and ruined her puss forever? And the fact that she spent something close to $20,000 to raise you. Well you should (unless she was a bitch)
but never mind that. Today was about celebrating your mums and what not so I hope you at least told her "happy mothers day", and if you haven't just write here ass a letter or something saying you love her. Bitches love hand written letters not hat your guys
mums are bitches, but you guys know what I mean......r-right!?

And enjoy the beautiful sites of what ever street looks like right now in the san fernando valley. Almost every street had some kind mothers day vendor or just oranges and maize
>>
File: IMG_20160508_172356682.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160508_172356682.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
And here's some fucking gross ass palm trees on our drive back from a bbq restaurant on Sepulveda Ave. Idk why most for most peeps not from here think this is what most of los angeles really looks like. This was probably the most well paved
street in this whole damn valley. I need to stop ranting and smoke something
>>
bump for the day
>>
Sup, cancers.
I'm on data so my id will change.
My teacher ran away, this subject bores me. It's full of whites.
I long for death.

Good day?
>>
>>23758721
Sup, b.
Aye same here
Ye, like some Tom Cruise running away? Less chalkie talk would be nice.
The one thing we all have waiting for us :D

Just started about 20 mins ago, so far so good. Had a dream where I got expelled but was the greatest feeling ever.
>Dat self-destructive high

Bad day?
>>
>>23758756
>Dat high
Haha, I feel ya senpai.
>Cruise
More like she started "crying" fucked off and left us with nothing to do.
>Started
What hellhole are you stuck iin? What subject, I mean, goood.
>>
>>23758775
Just gotta be careful not to OD
>started "crying" fucked off and left us with nothing to do.
Oh..that doesn't sound very fun at all. This was all just randomly?
Kek my bad meant I woke up about 20 mins ago. Now I have to go to work tho :/ variation of the hellhole.
How many more classes left?
>>
>>23752618
lel modern warfare 2 is the only one I play because that's what I was introduced to. I always wanna shittalk but I get really shy kek. also people hate me because I'm a complete spaz and I like using the knife way too much jej
here is shitty morning voice
http://vocaroo.com/i/s090OUKbgUxZ

>>23753578
>jones playa pimp
fuggin kek. it can get a little rowdy over there but the water is always nice. I usually try to stay in the ocean for as long as possible anyways. less annoying drunk guidos in there
I got mad at the end of the week because of my unsuccessful job search, but we will see what this week has to offer me. will most likely end up getting a job as a delivery boi

>>23757000
nice trips amigo
>>
>>23758803
Sweet freedom, haha.
It was funny in the sad way, she'd be these "empowered" feminist types.
It was funny like: "Not so big now" y'know?
>Wagery
You poor dude. Still, at least you got to sleep in a bit. Unless you're not from here...

Just waiting on the bus now, can't enjoy the weather because of tests.
>>
Fagits
>>
hello
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo1 (2).jpg (50 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo1 (2).jpg
50 KB, 800x600
Yesterday after the submission, 10 minutes bus ride to town, 20 minutes walk to the old

part
I went to a store in some corner oowned by an old lady and her sons
And maned up and bought whisky, she's kind and comforting, and always trying to help

"conceal" the scandal kek
Ducking finally

I gave my friend 1/4 of the bottle and had the rest on my own
>tfw drinking on Sunday night

I even had an exam this morning I didn't study for, a physics lab practical exam
And I went to the exam hungover and unprepared, still managed to get 12.5/15 despite

fact I was nauseous and every part of me hurt

One of the lights exploded night before submission and we lost electricity for the night
My laptop was not fully charged, it also has shit battery
So we did not work that night and had to finish everything in few hours the next morning
The physical models are due tomorrow so I'm still drawing them for the laser cutter
Would read thread but I'm still quite behind tbqh, it is almost 8 pm and I still have three

buildings to draw pieces for.

>>23750101
I am the edgelord after all, still raw tho, no?
Did you write any more these past days

Ikr kek, cept that homo wants me to suicide so he can make an "artistic" work out of it
Just a few days ago some murican with hisotry/architecture blog was asking if anyone

considered analyzing suicide notes as literary genre, I gave him a link to out lord savior

Elliot Roger's manifesto

We gave in on time and was relatively full, but our homo teacher is on his period so es

pat nezinu about the grade, will pass surely tho

It is

I do not mind, I prefer it over working in an actual firm, that is exactly what I hope will

happen
>>
>>23750101
Kek what I did tho, in one of the sheets there was an elevation with Ads on the buildings

and what not, on one of them I added a poster of the Oreo Gay Pride lel
He is gay but no one speaks of it, it is sort of taboo, and he is terribly scared of this topic

even tho he claims to "not care" about anything
I can't wait to see the look on his face tomorrow

I can't record atm for my friend is there and it will be rather awkward.

>>23750019
You're the one making an "artistic" work out of it
Hen, I'm a fag after all

Cause it's the project of the graduation year tart
The final is June 4th almost fucking finally, getting reel tired of all this shit
What happened with you these past couple of days while I was away
Did you die with kanker yet.

>>23750222
I think I explained before how it is still scandalous here, anyway it is
So as I wrote earlier I managed to get some from a relatively far place after a long journey
In which I encountered a friend of my father's two times near that store, it was close.
>>
>mfw hello works this time
>>
>>23759512
>>23759516
Stop.

Acoustic work out of what.
You don't have to tell me twice.

So, does it look like I care.
3 more weeks of torture, and then a lifetime of pain, but you like that don't you eh.
I did fucking die almost I think, and no one would've noticed since I was in my room the whole weekend kek
I wish tho my lungs still hurt.
>>
File: IMG_20160509_215032.jpg (83 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160509_215032.jpg
83 KB, 480x640
>>23759512
Sounds like Bocaccio levels of adventuring.

Yes, that's why I am asking you.
No, my mood was too good and reminiscent of how everything looks nice. I got lots of books on chemistry, geometry, physics, algebra and trigonometry that I am going to devour in efforts to de iure have my knowledge that I need in school already in my head. Those are high school books, it's very basic knowledge, but I need to humble myself and master all of it. I already began with geometry today. I'm going to study all night. It isn't anything too difficult, but I haven't done any proper school learning for what is now two and a half years, if not more. I've never been the one to study. Now I will. I have to be very preparer if I want to skip classes. It's trial and error process as I'm learning everything by myself, and autodictatism has some faults, but I can handle it. I think I'll know basics of all hard science school subjects before the end of May and be very proficient by the time of school. Literature doesn't concern me, Latvian grammar will need some work as well since it's very complex and infamous amongst students as the levels of knowledge we need to have about Latvian in high school could only ever be practical to an aspiring philogist or linguist, English was never a problem, my Russian will need some help, as I want to add it to my languages, along with German, both not obligatory subjects, but they help with entering university. And I want to know them very well. History I have no problems with as I read a lot of history by myself. Rest of it, such as music, are meme subjects and no concern at all.

He sounds a bit like a pseud tbqh.

Basically I'm becoming a very busy individual. And I love it. I have no doubts about my reasoning and understanding faculties, but I aim to hone them so they are working perfectly. I'm becoming Martin Eden'ish.

How are you feeling?

TL;DR
Basically I'm getting things done and doesn't afraid of anything
>>
>>23755986
Yes, if it still persist I will.
Ikr, so mesmerizing and just truly a beautiful thing. Such an art can rarely be replicated.
I will listen to them links once I get home and all settled.
Me either, there is one is suppose, but I never exposed myself to it, honestly the coty has more active scene. Like mostly what you said. Idk I will have to check it out one of these days.
I don't think I explicitly told you I think, I have mentioned it a while ago. No sadly, I do want to get into it again, it's been months. Do you know any instruments btw?
It does, it's way better than /mu/ kek.
If qt sing 2 me I might put a ring on it.
Holy fuck that happened to me as well kek, that's why I don't count that one and that didn't even affect me at all since I didn't really care about her. With my ex was way worse :/
That's life for you, and it's always better to take advantage of this interim to work on oneself before you get into another relationship.
I always think of these two girls, always think, was I really that stupid. But it's they say, let it be.
Kek, we is youngins, we think life is over when we got grounded.
For lyfe.
Good save, I went and kill the other one kek.
>>23759241
The name's Jones, these grils worth the money brah.
I'd imagine, especially since Nassau coliseum is close. Most go from beach to concert and then beach again lel.
>guidos
Kek, New Jersey brah.
I thought you mentioned you had snagged a job already? Oh delivery boi eh, I hear they get good tips ;)
I'm mad I have one, just want to relax again but I needs monies, who gonna pay for my vacation then?
>>
>>23759693
the city*
>>
Wow, I should really proofread before hitting post.
>>
>>23759512
>>23759689
By the way, keep your head up. You helped me to realise I should go back to school, thing I wouldn't consider half a year ago, so all I can say is hope that you too get your things together.

You're not all that bad, so keep /ascent/ going.

I will report in an hour as I need to study.
>tfw everything is working out and am feeling like my own, former self that was really ambitious and full of drive, but somehow strayed away from that
Never again. I'm somewhat happy even with all the doubts.
>>
>>23759539
Stop what

Out of my deaf
I have to tell you everyday perv

Well if you don't care...
What makes you say that

What happened to you, how much will it cost for you to see a doctor.
>>
>>23759740
With the long as replies niqa. Ain't nobody wanna see your life story.Ciega y sordomuda verdad.

Well I mean...
Must I really explain ;^)

I was hallucinating or something, and then I didn't realize I even fell asleep and I woke up around midnight and I couldn't fucking breath without coughing like a madman. This was all Saturday evening. Then I woke up Sunday and I still felt like shit but just occasional pain.
Free because I don't plan on going to see her kek.

What did you do all this time anyways? I can't be assed to read all that. Did you tell mum you luv her?
>>
>>23759689
Ninth grade material right?
German is taught as an elective?
You take music, we take art and PE, but they are extremely neglected as subjects
I recall one semester we did not take a single class

He is extremely

I'm better but my head hurts, my stomach doesn't feel all that well

Really?
That is nice to hear tbqh, I can feel your pleasantness in your words

>You're not all that bad, don't go to school tomorrow

It's refreshing to read all that btw.
>>
>>23759782
Don't read

I'm too innocent for your shit

I hope you die a horrible death
Does it still hurt?
Pls go see her

Which time exactly
Basically work my ass off then get btfo by homo then work my ass off again
Bought drink*black out* hangover exam

And qt boi asked me how I was today.
>>
>>23759844
>implying I don't perform a function an average human does

You forgot to put quotes on innocent, and implying I have shit, why would make you think that.

Me too, I deserve it in all honesty.
Not as much this morning, but since I went back to that stupid place again it is irritating me.
Now why? Until I am coughing blood up through my mouth and/or anoose, I am ok. Besides I'd have to wash my peepee :(

The time you disappeared ofc duh.
Is this the homo that an hero? I'm glad I am not you btw, wouldn't handle school and job. At least it almost over.
I thought about drinking but my current state saved me from certain death kek. I don't mind though, the one time I did plan to ded I was found.
You party hard btw.

Irl? Am confucius and suprised.
>>
>>23759828
Yes, it's bit shameful being forced to do this, but I can't get to tenth class stuff before I'm done with the ninth, etc. All of those books are from Soviet times and I actually prefer these to modern textbooks as they are much more concise and feature schooling material from ninth to eleventh class in a single book, so there is a sense of continuity between everything. And they are certainly not out of date, I even suspect them being bit more challenging as Soviet education system was actually pretty damn demanding. Getting in a good university, like Moscow University, was superhuman feat in terms of scholarly pursuits.

Yes. Two foreign languages are obligatory, usually the languages offered are Russian or German. In some schools there's even French option. You can take three foreign languages if you want. That's what I'm doing. It will be demanding, but completely essential if I hope for a stipend.
Art too, we have to draw and learn some theory, but I can draw rather fine, so it's no issue. It depends on the school from school, but yes, it's same here. Most meme subject is probably sociology.

Intimate him by revealing genuine philosophical insight kek.

How is this week looking in general? Better than last?

Yes, really.
Harsh conditions bring the best of me out, I'm almost glad that I am such a fuck up since all of this is exciting as hell.

I'm becoming more confident, driven and all that. I guess this is good and I never liked being a whiny bitch anyways.

Also how does whisky tastes like? Oddly enough I haven't tried it. Not that I want to drink, I'm still true to nor drinking until Midsummers Eve, not even a drop, and I do get offered alcohol a lot. I think people think me bit crazed with me being so adamant in saying 'No' to unhealthy shit. Fuck all of it.

I wrote this out in a mad dash, so expect repetitive words, nonsensical sentences and grammar issues.

Anyways, back2ascent
>>
>>23759693
kek, u would be gud pimp. very laid back, offers good deals
I saw the Offspring and Pepper at that theater next to Jones beach but I got trashed and was a bit of wreck. Was a good show though (I think) High school me did not know how to hold my liquor
I do have a job lined up but it doesn't start until September. gonna need some ca$h 2 support miself until then. I hear if u flash ur dick u get more tipz. what kind of job do you have?
>>
File: yPOZnV.gif (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
yPOZnV.gif
1 MB, 640x360
>>23759241
Modern Warfare 2 was awesome, only played on PC tho and the amount of people using mods was ridiculous it ruined the multiplayer for awhile.
I usually have to drink before I even consider putting a mic on , I only trash talk the people being dicks now if I get brave enough lel
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s090OUKbgUxZ
fuqqin kek
Aye, I like your voz by the way.
here's my max fegmode
http://vocaroo.com/i/s15jIE5X1JQO
>>
>>23759899
Niqas gotta be smart in the hustle, u feel me dawg.
Who? And kek that sounds like a good story. Wtf h.s, under age drinker detected, I pray for you rn. Padre, perdona a esta pecadora que no sabe que hace.
I can imagine it, I didn't start until last summer and that's it no more for me. More troublsome than anything, I almost ruined life kek. It does help to forget the worries admittedly, and cut loose...
Enjoy this time you have you lucky fegette hmph. Oh? I seem to have a vacancy now that one of my grils has moved on ;).
I heard that they get all da ladies, especially if you are pizza delivery?
You know Mario from Super Bros? :/
>>
>>23759693
Does this make the third day now on lungs? :c
A lot of the rap shows I went to have been lacking on any kind of stage presence. Just some sweaty dudes yelling over a backtrack occasionally. I like when rappers bring over live bands to do covers of their tracks. Or alternate version you wouldn't be able to hear anywhere but live. That's what makes it worthwhile
No pressure, but lemme know if you lyke
Same here, I haven't went to a local show in about 4 years now. It may have more of a scene now
Aye months is better than years tho, if illness doesn't kill you should start again so you can serenade me ples c;
I use to know a few chords on guitar and keyboard, played bass for awhile but I haven't in about 2 years now. I miss it honestly, but I don't know what's up. I think about it all the time...it's just when it comes down to doing it something always seems to pull me away. Idek I prolly just need to quit being a britch and just sit down one day and see what happens.
Yes, that board is one big circle jerk most of the time anyways
rite, the only time I hear wedding bells tbqh
Same here mang
Exactly, all the alone time these past five years has really helped figure out more about myself. It's brought good and bad things but I'm glad for it all honestly.
kek I know what you mean, I laugh at myself in shame and just how much more of a feg I was back then, like right now face is all blushing n shite jeje
Yo so true on getting grounded, no anything for two weeks might as well been the end of all known life for me at the time.
A+ on bread killing
>>
>>23759889
I forgot nothing, you are always implying

Do you have to go there again
Eww

I don't work yet, he's gathering a crew for a unit that starts in the summer
Another homo, there is an hero home , and another homo who wants me to an hero so bad
>I did plan to ded I was found
Meh I'm not a party person anyway

Yes, but he's two years younger than me, I just stood there like a retart.
>>
File: sp.jpg (40 KB, 736x726) Image search: [Google]
sp.jpg
40 KB, 736x726
>>23759902
well at least one of us likes my voice. I think it could be more feminine but fugit. kek, fuk these feggetz and their dumb-ass mods. you playing anything right now?
>max fegmode
jejejjjj I'm glad I don't have to speak to you or anyone with your accent a regular basis, because the spaghetti would flow very freely from mi pockets

>>23759961
pls dnt tell my mom she will ground the fug out of me
>tfw grounded ALL the fuggin time in high school for skipping class
>tfw still graduated with a 98
>fug u mum fite me irl
goddamn how hard did you go, m8? I nearly ruined mine once 4 or 5 years ago, but I still enjoy drinking a bit too much when I don't have a job to keep me focused
ye, it's pizza. I hope the ladies luv me. I should just offer extra sausage with each delivery u kno wat im sayin
if that fails I'll work 4 mr playa jones
>>
>>23759981
Well no, it started since Wednesday lel.
>some sweaty dudes yelling
Seems about right kek. Idk if current rap was more about other things and less sex, drugs, pussy, money, bitches, hoes twat, nigga, cracker, fuck you, fuck me, ayy mama lemme whisper in your ear, I'd listen to more.
But you're right on the live instrumentals though, and variations of the same song. It's pretty badass when groups/bands do that, proof of their musical abilities.
First and last one were so chill, felt like I needed to blaze it kek. And holy shet I have heard the second song before but I never knew it was them but it's so good, and third just :'(
Thanks though, you found me another group I shall listen to more.
I haven't gone at all, maybe when the chance presents itself, if ever.
I wish, I don't have guitar anymore, well I do I but I gave it to my sister, I do plan on getting a new instrument.
Same here, well not really, I played guitar since 13, but because I was forced to kek. Honestly wish I learned piano/keyboard first though now. I know mostly the "band" instruments since I played muzak the muzak when I used to go to church.
I hear you, I lost that drive and a very big part of one of the few things I loved doing. Hopefully after vacation I have enough money to buy something so I can get back into it.
That's most boards tbf.
Ding dong.
That's the spirit,I wish I could say the same kek. I say shit but I tend to contradict myself most of the btw if you didn't know. I've been single for 3 years now and it wasn't even that got me down, but it was a factor. But yeah, I am a lot better emotionally and kinda mentally then I was 2/3 years ago. It's aging though, we are probably learning and maturing which is natural I guess.
Kek I can imagine red face and blue eyes shining through.
Actually getting grounded was better than getting the gameboy taking away lmao.
>donde esta mi cinturon
Mama no!!! :'(
Can't kill what was dead, just helped sped it up tbqh.
>>
>>23760056
I do, it has a nice tone/pitch. Wish mine was more feminine so I could sing more classic pop songs.
Fuq em fo sho, although one dude did boost me to max prestige, even though I didn't really want to kek. Only nice mod med feg I've met tho
Currently playing too much Vidya tbqh
Dark Souls 3
Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
Monster Hunter 4 ult
waiting patiently for Uncharted 4
Still trying to get my Sega genesis back
kek was my accent that noticeable , sometimes it comes out more when I say certain phrases or words. I use a lot of slang words too. "Slang" is a word you would be able to notice the accent for sure if I said it lel
Most folk around here though lay it on thick with the attempts at "Southern Charm". It's like a mixture of cowboy and shitty cajun accents since we live in between both. Also throw occasional street slang and redneck phrases together and add to the mix it gets hard to understand sometimes.
>>
>>23760004
I didn't imply anything, what was I? What do you remember then.

Go where?
No u

Who is he? And when you start?
Was an hero home the good one? No right, I get confused with the homos you mention. That's pretty nice though, he does care.
What?
Good, am not either, especially after last time -__-

Nice, what did he even say. And you call me peado hmph.
>>23760056

I won't tell if you pay some shekels eh?
Kek, at least she cared for your grades.
My mom too, but I'd get grounded mostly from coming home late from my buddy's house or some stupid shit I did. I didn't cut/skip class or school until my senior year, but that's because I stopped caring, which was almost another big mistake, I almost didn't graduated but I reacted at the last two months kek.
Well... it was short lived and all, but I almost got into a relationship kek, a few weeks back based on some stupid decisions and actions due to stupid fucking alcohol ugh, I don't even want to see a bottle for a while now.
And it's not even when drunk when I ruin myself. It's when I am sober that I almost did actually ruin my life, and it was because of this thing one may call love, which is worse imo.
You sound wild tho, I am scurred of you, tell stories though kek.
Ahh I kneo ;)
Just make sure it's kosher, I dunt eat pork.
Still vacant btw.
>>
>>23759897
But they do teach the modern ones at school no
Anyway it will be good prep as you said

You should work hard but not exhaust yourself, you need to be able to go on
Your subjects are sure advanced, ours are all meme and all quantity based education
Do you have anything you drew at some point

When he gets intimidated we fail, he's always like that tho especially when confronted with a logical question to his bullshit
He's always turning to me asking me if there's something wrong/anything I do not like

Mentally I'm a bit lighter as I released some of the stress jumping and what not yesterday
In terms of work I will be working but from home so it'll be easier to get distracted and post all day

It tastes like shit, we got Red label, very similar to vodka but less shittier

/Busy/

The meme shitposting days are becoming less and less.

>>23760227
Something awful

To that construction site again

Who else, the homo faggot that I'm destined to be bullied by for rest of my live

Lol an hero homo
He was an autist, the disgusting type I'm kinda glad he's dead
He caused me so much trouble

I said i was fine, I'm not a pedo for I did not try to raep him like you did with your gf
I didn't do anything I just said fine and cursed the homo upstairs then left.
>>
>>23760173
damn so coming up on a week soon :c
kek that was about 75% of the lyrical content
here some more "conscious" rap
won't hurt feelings if you don't like so by all means say so
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GigIohlYqEI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH3hrtp1T84
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJEzEDMqXQQ
Yep, some live version I like more than the originals
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDEdZfnULIg
like this piano isn't the same in the original version but it's gorgeous here ;-;
really glad you lyked c: and kek I smunk 420 marijuana cigarettes evrytme I listn
Make sure you go with cool peeps
Nice of you to give it to sister, is she pretty good?
What would you go for acoustic or electric?
I had to learn guitar because of parent's but I ended up liking it lol thanks mum
Church band seems like a good way to get experience with sheet music, something I am straight terrible with. Do you still go to church?
Hope you do too man, music is one of the reasons I haven't an hero yet.
Ye seems to be the same with some things in lyfe too kek
Man I'm the same with contradicting, a few months back it got so bad I didn't even feel like I could like anything without some other side of me finding some reason to hate it. Fuq that still sounds rough tho, time seems to ease everything after awhile
One thing that's been bothering with some of the people around my age is how much they think they know everything about life now that they are married or have a degree. No niqqas we don't know shite, and you never will learn anything if you think you already now everything.
Y-Yamate ples c;
oh shite Gameboy was first thing taken away from me, followed by TV. I liked reading a lot when I was younger so I just did that instead, which my mom encouraged anyways. Sometimes she would unground me early if I would read through a book of her choice and take her "quiz". Longest one I ever read for that was The Golden Compass series, got ungrounded tho ayyyye

cont.
>>
File: shite tier .gif (444 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
shite tier .gif
444 KB, 320x240
>>23760388
Fuqqin kek god forbid you put your hand back to protect yourself, only made it worse ;-;
I didn't like being split tbqh, simple misunderstanding tho. Civil war avoided whew
>>
>>23760384
Then it wasn't me. I am nothing but totes fabulous, darling.

Yes I have to, it's where they send me and I am not a bitch and complain about, even if I do it here but that's different.
I saw a gril though now that you mention boi btw.

Why? Are you marrying him or suntimg.

An hero homo, would that be a good tombstone?
Kek, most people here are autist niqa, you also wish the same?
You knew he was trouble when he walked in.

But you lied. I did not fucking rape her, she wanted it. Honestly she initiated everything, what was I supposed to do just stand there and say fine as well?
>boi compliments gril
>fine
U wat. Which ine, the one in heaven or the one you are going to marry kek.
>>
>>23746508
BJ-san! It's Koreanon, believe it or not. I've been lurking these breads from time to time, but Germanon and Pokeanon and I have pretty much stopped bosting in these threads. We miss u flan. We chat one-on-one these days, outside of the 4chins. I don't hold anything against you for leaving me hanging, and Germ and Poke don't h8 u either. Germ and I are pretty much set on meeting up in July so if you're up for that, I'll give u the deets thru skybe.

Anyway, glad to hear you're doing alright senpai. I just assumed you've been focusing on irl relationships, which is what I've been striving for myself, although I'm still bretty NEETy these days.

Did you end up getting that Earthquaker pedal? OH OH OH also, did you hear about the Melt Banana & Melvins show? I heard of it after it passed. OTL j-j-just...

Anyway, I still probably won't be bosting in these breads because it seems to drain me and prolong my goals despite how much I enjoyed talking with the famiglia for hours on end. I'll be checking for a (U) from you but no worries if you don't get around to it.

lub u senpai~ *sentimental sniffle*
>>
大衛·鮑伊
黑色安息日
快乐分裂
涅槃乐队
席格洛斯
金属金属
金属
碎南瓜樂隊
流行流行
殘月魔都
工具乐队

>Skype
keianhno
>>
>>23760455
What gril

I always say that, I feel like I'm married to woman tbqh
But he's in control of everything in country and if I ever want to be employed I must have his blessing

So shame on me, unpleasant memories came back I don't want to remember

The one I am married to, there was no compliment just asked me how did my submission go.

>>23760527
>Koreanon not saying hai to (You) ;-;
>>
>>23760384
Yes, but the curriculum is still more or less the same and they sometimes made us use the old books for practice as they had better practice tasks, I guess.

What I need to do is just short of exhaustion. I'm not even sure how much I can take, but I'm giving myself little rest.

Ours are still very much quantity shit. Unless you go to a proper school like lyceum or gymnasium.

Not at hand.

You should ask him the same question.

>wanting to post all day
Alright, I won't project my enthusiasm for work unto you kek.

But good vodka isn't bad, although it's never drunk for taste.

Yes, I only wish I had twice the energy.

My shitposting will only become more elaborate and transcendental to the general level of shitposting as I'm becoming more knowledgeable.

>mfw I almost fell into panic mode because I read the eight axiom of stereometry wrong and assumed I was going mad seeing the definition nonsensical
Wew, turns out I need to pay attention very carefully. It would be nonsensical if my wrong reading was right, so I'm always right. (^:::
>>
>>23760388
Yes I guess, if I die it was nice knowing you guys.
Kek niqa, if sticks and stones haven't broken my bones, then names and words I don't even understand, since I am so dense...:/
Kek last link tho, the 80's was truly a magical time. Was it the 80's looks like it.
It is really gorgeous, piano is the master race instrument.
Pass that shit here bro.
Well then it's impossible since you are not here :'(
I'll see, I wouldn't going alone tbqh.
Yeah she is actually, she taught herself how to play the basic chords and learned faster than when I was being taught lmao. She does have the advantage of being more musically knowledgeable.
Electric, I feel it's easier to handle kek, especually with distortion and shit. The acoustic is actually better once you master it, I wonder if I can still do harmonics so I can play Roundabout now that it's being memed to death.
Exactly what happened to me.
I actually don't know that much theroy wise and read musicm lmao. I know how to read the read the standard notation and a bit of music theory cuz I took a class, but I mostly play by ear, since I didn't have the chance to join band in grade school. That is why I think my sister is more superior than me since she can read that and play by ear.
Not anymore.
Music is personally the superior choice of art and expression. Since even those that aren't musically inclined can still enjoy and appreciate it, it doesn't take much thinking in other words.
That is why I try not to say shit, by that I mean when it comes to just letting people know my way of thinking since I one of the biggest hypocrites. Just try and focus on oneself in all honesty. If I did just target or exposed the flaws of what everyone said or thoughr, I'd be the biggest asshole here, and already am one lel.
Time heals all they say. Time and ultimately the eternal slumber.
That's people in general tbqh, but yeah. Idk marriage is an iffy subject for me now.
If ever I get the chance bby :*
Ran out of space kek, hold on.
>>
>>23760584
aaaaaaaaa gomenesai, Architechtureanon... OTL

I was kinda hoping nobody would notice me because I've been trying to avoid /soc/ for my own good, although I question whether it would be good for me to start posting again. Skool's been hurting my boipu$$y, which is why I was dropping out so much, but I figured I might as well stay out, since I already have so manu other distractions. It hasn't really worked though. I still suck at skool, but maybe it sorta helped. Idk. :l

How's skoolerino 4 u?
>>
>>23760388
>>23760401
I still have that old shit kek. Pokemon was lyfe.
Your mom was fair af, no joke I would have to resort to negotiation with mine, but then I would get in trouble again and or make loopholes in them and get her even madder kek.
>Golden Compass series
What the fuck is that? I used to read alot as well, but mostly children's books, I still have the shelves full of them. I should really start reading again btw, at least the encyclopedias.
There was a point when the pain turned to pleasure though ;)
It was a misunderstanding by my other bae kek. I don't know why he licked my face though, was I the leader of Starkboyz then?
>>23760584
There was a gril workimg at my job. I've seen her before at another previous job.

Then you are married to everyone.
>woman
Totes ew. Huh? Who the fuck are you associated with, this some new information that will surely come in handy even if you don't disclose answer. Muhamed blesses you child, and then touches you.

No shame, need more stories though, I kinda wish some people were gone, but that be too good a blessing for them.

He the real alfa mile. So that made him qt, post pic of boi now.
>>
>check wallet.
>0 dollars
I didn't need to eat tomorrow anyways...
>>
So I know my sisters husband is cheating on her. I had my suspicions for a year or so now but the other week I caught some of his emails toward adult friend finder. Turns out today was this girls bday and he made an excuse that he had to work overtime. I called the office to check if he was there and they said he wasn't available. Based on what I saw they've been chatting for some time now and have met up a couple times. i did some online searching and found an Instagram that was public that shows she's a divorced 40 yr old woman with 3 kids and from the photos guessed she lived about 15 mins from me. 45 from my sisters house. Drove around the area a couple times and found his jeep parked at the corner near the park I had seen a pic of. I took a couple pics with snapchat so I can have the time and plate on it. What's should I do?
>>
>>23760697
Are you going to talk to her then

He's a confirmed homo, my dead sources tell me his ex boyfriend was German lel
Extremely rich but cheap

He used to post pictures of his boxers while on the toilet on facebook, disgusting
He kissed one of the third year bois

Not really, tall, white, skeletal, and with dark hair, that made him qt
But I do not talk to him much other than when he asks how is my project going, besides he is sort of dumb.

>>23760664
Ayy Koreanon
An hai wouldn't kill you tho ;-;

What do you study or school school, I can't remember age sowie
And how much do you have left

It is shit, so much stress and work but less than a month left before it's all ogre and I can finally get cucked by wagemasters instead of academics
Which in my case will be same cause will probably be working for one.

>>23760648
The many spaces between the lines are sad ;-;

Probably, but there is somewhat little attention to quality we lack here

/:x-/

>So it's happening ;-;
I'm really glad you are but somewhat irrationally sad

I know but I'm pleb drinker and grill the taste is rather disgusting

>last line

Anything new other than all this studying with you.
>>
>>23760811
You should become a forensics investigator.
In all seriousness though, whatever, it can go both ways.
t. Married man of 25 years
>>23760836
Ofc not, she is quite qt considering. I am just saying it suprises and intrigues me a bit still seeing women doing "men" jobs.

Thanks for the tidbit. Unf German guys are über qt, have you seen Bill Kaulit? It is also the best accent/voice to sound gay kek. I will do one as soon as lungs are 100%, I mean I can now I guess, but no wants to hear :/
What, this man is perfect for me, he has aol? Gib ples.

He really is alfa af, why do you hate this guy? What's wrong with kissing boi anyways.

Sounds like you are describing m- nvm...
Isn't that what you like kek.
>>
File: 1462702507447.png (26 KB, 773x592) Image search: [Google]
1462702507447.png
26 KB, 773x592
Taking a rest and will probably go to sleep in an hour. My attempts at self education can be quite confusing at times, as I clearly understand all the new concepts, but realise there is some unspoken things that I am assumed to know, but clearly enough have forgotten, so it's hit or miss at this point. I'll need more than books, I guess I'll have to read upon my maths online as well. Still, I try not to fall into panic if anything is confusing as I think I know that I am missing something and I need to look that up. My attitude is to learn as much new things as possible whilst stitching up on forgotten knowledge. If new step requires an older step I've forgotten how to take and can't figure it on spot, I put that on the list of things I'll need to know. This is probably the worst way to learn something, in idiosyncratic way, but I'll pull everything together. Note to myself.
>>23760836
You're sad.

It's still not the best. All I've been to is a provincial school, so don't expect much from me.

Should I draw something? I haven't drawn anything in a long time. I'm not even sure what kind of materials should I use. Not now though, I'm sleepy.

Can you draw? D-:

>I'm really glad you are but somewhat irrationally sad
Explain this

Vodka never tastes good, but good vodka is somewhat acceptable while shit vodka makes your gag reflex go crazy if taken lean and some shitty moonshine, ļerga, as we call it, made from some cleaning agents and whatever shit ingredients requires iron stomach and zero taste buds to stomach. Or a desperate case of alcoholism.

I'm no patrician in alcohol, I've drunk more cheap shit than good stuff.

Nothing really. I made a layout for my house though, you didn't notice it in other thread, so here as requested.
>>
>>23760889
What do you mean?
Should I tell my sister first and have her keep it quiet that she knows and get support for custody? [2yr old and a 2 month old] I run the risk of her flipping a shit.

Do I contact this lady and see what her side of the story is?[what if she doesn't know he's married]

Do I go beat the shit out of my brother in law? [hes fat and I'm 6'5 200lbs, I might go to jail if he says the wrong thing]
>>
>>23760931
First, the lady is kinda irrelevant whether she did know or not.

Second, don't resort to physical altercation unless it is self defense. But I would beat the shit out of him regardless of I were in your position kek.

I would do what you said first. She is going to flip her shit regardless, better let it with her knowing that you got her back and knowing that in general than it all exploding on her face and hotting her by suprise.

Also, probably the worst place you can ask but that's my one cent for you.
>>
>>23760971
Oh I know this is the worst place to ask. I also intend on connecting with his jaw once real well. I really hope I can do some damage there. You were the penny of reassurance I need to make sure I was doing the morally [maybe not legally] right thing. I'm a normalfeg that's been in and out of the chins for a good 5-6 years now.Thanks bud.
>>
>>23760930
I am and they are making me even moar

Does not matter, had school right

Yes pls do
I couldn't really read the thread cause I had so much shit to do even now I'm slacking
but I have most of my models pieces ready so I'm allowing myself some posting time

I used but that was an extremely ancient time ago
I haven't drawn anything the past view years other than buildings and their render, for it is mandatory to be by-hand the first three years of school
I don't want to brag, but I'm the best renderer in department

I feel what has been going for past weeks is coming to an end, I mean you might still post but a phase is over, it's stupid and selfish feeling I'm experiencing

t. I almost died from vodka

>ņau
:x-D kek

Should I eat chips at 3:28 AM or protect the weight I've lost due to not eating these past few days.

>>23760889
So, you are as well, what was she doing

Kek I heard of Tokio Hotel long time ago
Never actually listened to them tbqh
He has a Jewish nose fuck I hate him ;-;
Tomorrow he will yell at me again during the presentation I know it

Disgusting human bean, always getting me in trouble
Taking me in posts in which he's cursing the teachers teaching concurrently
Having them question me the next day

Also green round eyes, but I'm not all that crazy about eyes tbqh
I said he was rather dumb, I do not know him properly
And I do not think I'm ready/able to go through something yet.
>>
>>23761024
But I am superior breed of womins. I think she does the cables for the alarm system, which is looks pretty easy, just pull that wire through the wall and done.
She talked to me once last time. And it was only to tell me to fuck out of the way :/

Monsoon is so beautiful, I have seen the german version where he was 13, diamonds.
He is so fucking gorgeous, if I were actually gay, that's who I would bend down for. I'm gonna do my hair and make up in a similar fashion btw.
>
Yelling, that isn't so bad, why are you so scurred then?

He still sounds alfa af, is there something I am missing? Why didn't you just tell them outright about him.

Then why mention it.
See above.
Implying youbhave to be ready for such things.
You really haven't lived. I can see already the response.
>>
>>23761024
Should I just reply in Finnegans Wake levels of confusion?

You do realise that whatever I'll drawn will be diminished due to shit quality and you might as well be looking at a blur? But I'll try.?
>have to write my pottery
>draw
>and study in shitty way
>all in the same week
pls grant me Goethian genius to pull through this meen

Draw something that isn't buildings and stuff. Or draw that. Just do something for personal reasons pls.

kek why is even my shitposting important.

Seriously, on this, I'll post a very banal quote.
>I say unto you: one must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star. I say unto you: you still have chaos in yourselves.
Nietzsche isn't banal though, the misuse and abuse of that quote is, so that there.

I too almost did, that one time I managed to fill a five litre bucket halfway with my vomit after half a litre of vodka under thirty minutes and more booze after

That is somewhat accurate representation of my yard though

Finnegan won't talk to a fat grille since he is a skinny fag himself, so don't kek
>>
>>23761063
>Man jobs
Kek what were you doing, I imagine you there standing like an idiot

>New music lessons from bish
Not now tho cause friendo is sleeper
Do eet and post

I hate it when people yell at me and I have to pretend to be friendly and not respond

They know it's him but it's more complex, we were good friends for a small while and he was already in trouble with department and shit
And they know I hate them so they hate me
And now I'm friends with their enemy and all bullshit and drama

I really haven't, I'm not lying when I say it around here
It's the first time and feels weird, especially that I just freeze there like an autist and best I could ask is "So you done with your classes"
I mean ready for anything involving communication.
>>
File: IMG_20160509_170950667.jpg (2 MB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160509_170950667.jpg
2 MB, 1836x3264
Hello thread and happy good marrow to y'all anons.

Haven't had that much as an exciting day today. Woke up pretty late and decided to do some yard work since I have the down time and blah blah.
But while I was taken the trash bins back in and watering the plants some dude walks up to me just trying to tell me about some new carpet/hard surface cleaner his company was about to show off.
Nothing crazy happened dude was probably a few years older than me. But he was pretty shaggy looking kinda looked like a more built version of Blake from workahalics. So he didn't really seemed like the
type to be doing that kind of work.
Kinda came off as a yuppie stoner dude so I guess I felt comfortable about talking to him for a bit. Guess I look pretty young for my age cause he was surprised when I told him I was 21(story of my life). Then after
that got cleared up he began to ask the most serious and most professional question I ever gotten in my life. "Do you listen to Drake?", I tried to not laugh for a minute then just told him, "nah I'm not really in to him".
Idk if he was surprised by that answer but he just started talking to me about his new album and how I should listen to it. Just told him I'll probably just here it on the radio, cause they spam that jew's music on day
long over here.
Didn't really learn anything from that convo he didn't even tell me where they were going to be showing off their new product so kinda was a big waste of time. Just like anyone who read thru this whole stupid post lol
Just food for thought enjoy the bump

>>23761009
Yeah the last anon's advice was pretty spot one, and this is kinda the worst place you can ask board wise.

Since you already have the makings of a true Magnum P.I. You should probably take all that info you found and tell your sister and a trust worthy family member. The truth hurts but its better than having her live her life without ever knowing. The sooner
you bring it this to the light the better anon
>>
>>23761093
I wish I just stood honestly, but since you need a title and more years to order people around I can't.
I was on the ladder looking for a fucking leak that I didn't work on but as always they make the dumb stupid retart who can fix it look for it and do it. And she was on the lift machine driving it and I was in the way and she just told me og I can move kek.

Lessons? I thought it was common knowledge. If gril don't know my love for Queen and qt bois, she can btfo.
So cover her ears with you vagin then.
My hair is too short still even though it's kinda past my shoulder a bit, at least in the back, and idk how to makeup.
Would that be weird?

I hate that as well, sensei was getting me real fucking mad today and I had to bite my tongue more than a fee times, if he wasn't as old I would've told him to fuck himself.

How complex, you can't say that and not tell stories. What trouble. Other than the toilet and kissing kek. Wait, I thought they hated this guys as well. So much b.s you have, I don't think parents need to know about you.

I refuse to believe that then.
Take him to McDonald's next time.
If you can do it here, why not out there
>>
>>23761084
Btw I have to say something I've been meaning for a while, it's completely autistic as usual
Remember when you signed in a cursive handwriting and I tried to guess what was written
And I said "John Finnegan" like a tart
I realized right after how retartet I am and it's "Pious Finnegan" but I forgot to tell kek
>Random memory and this file came up lel

Kek
2 out of 3 then ?

I will try when I'm home but it will be rather shitty for I haven't for an honest while
>personal reasons
That's creepy

Cause these threads are what I look forward to in my sad life currently

Kek I managed to fill a sink

But I is hungry ;-;
I wonder how much I've lost during these days, I will check my weight when I'm home tomorrow.
>>
>>23761009
Oopsies I didn't see this.
Give him a good one for me, if there's one thing I hate out of all the things I hate (which are many...) it is cheating.
I am Jewish though, that penny is gonna cost you.
Don't see how that fits but k, you're welcome though I guess.

>mfw I still do have a heart
Who would've thunk it eh?
>>
>>23760836
>1 an hai = 1 an hero
you're right, I tend to make excuses. pls forgib... OTL
but idk i tend to get immersed easily so i think an hai turns into an casual convo then an deep convo then an shitposting for hours a day... :l
it's my problem tho. I'm still seeing a psychotherapist. n e way...
>wat u skool 4?
machining i guess. it doesn't excite me tho. kinda intimidated but idk what else. I'm considering music edu or sustainable energy but those require 4 yrs and im not reddy. i suck so hard that I'll most def be suspended next semester 4 shitty grades. T-T
machining is different tho. it's 2 yrs and funded by scholarships instead of financial aidz.
>U UNDERAGE ANON?
n-no ._. I'm in my first year of legal to /drunk/ in murica. hbu senpai?
>how much school left
idk honestly. i guess 2 years with the machining program, which i plan on starting in the Fall. I'm taking CAD 101 rn. I've done 2 full years of generals so far, with a year long break in between. honestly I think I need another year to get my shit together but idk...
>schoolcuck to wagecuck and sagecuck
nice. i hope to become a teacher later on when I'm old and gray, after I've figured out how to /fulfilling life/ first, but I'll prolly take a while. i think it's awesome that you're gonna be a bona fide senpai. *o*
>shit, stress & werk
iktff flan...i got a week left of finals, 1 writing, 1 music and a final CAD project. I've been slacking so hard tho. :l
send many halps
>>
File: 20160509_213045.jpg (272 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
20160509_213045.jpg
272 KB, 640x480
unsolicited pizza camwhoring here

be jellous flan
>>
File: Capture.png (128 KB, 1350x727) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
128 KB, 1350x727
>>23761143
This is turning into a convo so alert
How's it going for you

22 AM LEGAL I SWEAR

>CAD fag
CADing as we speak

W-w-what me
No I'm just gonna drunk in a corner when I'm done

What's the project about.

>>23761124
What's she like tho

I'll try that
Weird on 4chins just do it
Nobody cares about weird anymore

I might man up and say it one day

They all hate each other and hate me and hate everybody
Hierarchy of jealousy

Why
Kek I won't be taking anyone anywhere, cept my ass home
Can you talk same way you do here irl
I just mentioned it cause I haven't /reallife/ for a long time.
>>
File: IMG_20160510_043534.jpg (88 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160510_043534.jpg
88 KB, 480x640
>>23761130
You actually guessed right the first time. You aren't wrong, it's that you took the Anglo version for my name.
That's actually fun to hear, you remember Inc something like that out of blue lel.

All three, I'll try.

Well same here, not that I was any good back then. I drew sporadically. So I was never in practice lel.

>that's creepy
nigger I'm implying you should draw for your own raisins other than professional ones, 'm not referring to my raisins
>projecting so much
Pls

I won't be gone, I'll still report in and post ridiculous horseshit like always.

It's worst when nothing but water keeps coming up. I'm sure I had alcohol poisoning then.

What flavour though?
Do you feel thinner?
>>23761234
unsolicited Soviet era textbook posting
>>
>>23761267
Looks or personality?
Idk, didn't really check for obvious raisin.

Post pics.
I didn't mean on 4chen idiota. Everyone tries to hard to be weird also.

Me too, but you first ok...

I hate everyone as well, where does this put me.

Why not.
What ass.
Ofc course not, I would've been killed long ago.
I know I can tell.

Anyways I am going to sleep, my lungs are acting up again and hopefully I recover for tomorrow.
Smell ya l8er toots.
>>
My influence hath overtaken this board, the faux king hath becometh the tr00 queen.
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo6 (3).jpg (56 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo6 (3).jpg
56 KB, 800x600
>>23761283
Even more pieces, this model is never finishing

Kek what I was right :-D

>Feeling this embarrassed on 4chinz ;-;

I know, but it's a new phase

Hot, I did tbqh
Yes, my face is getting slimmer, and my clothes wider.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-09-21-53-34.png (154 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-09-21-53-34.png
154 KB, 768x1024
>>23761094
:0
a dark skinned anon....sugoi...
>do u listen 2 drake
oh man tbhtho I'm guilty of asking black dudes if they're into rap. more recently I've successfully fought the urge to ask lol. what music do you really love rn btw?

>>23761267
>convo alert
it has begun
>legal i swurr
how old u gotta be in palestine to b plastered?
>CAD master at work
sugoiiiiiiii~~~~
>celebratory corner drinking
ayy *raises bottle from corner*
>wat plebity have u been assigned
pic rel8ed

>>23761283
>nietzcheanon senpai notices you
s-s-senpai... >.>
>blurry non-english
w8, i thot u wuz murican :l
wat is u

btw I've been hoping to ask you to school me on classical...
I've been reading about the history but I'm still in the process of remembering the order and the respective composers. I've been jamming 2 my mans Shostakovich, Strauss and Wagner. Pls absolve my plebity, father.... OTL
>>
>>23761267
>how's le CAD going 4 u
o-oh...uh...
gr8 d^^b

...except that i haven't fuckin started
Dx
wah
>>
>>23761320
Thou art a Sodomite and herewith surely the Hebrews art what causeth this. 'Tis no noble thing, knave.
>>23761360
What are those?

Yes, you were, but you autistically assumed you were wrong.

I thought you had lost all sense of shame a long time.

Why are you already nostalgic about shitty shitposts, holy kek

Why did you eat all of the chips without even theoretically sharing like a Jew ( in Latvian, if someone is greedy like that, you call them a žīds, literally kike lel )

Your eyes look wild. A-are you OK?
>>23761376
Some Slavic fuck tbqh.

What do you want to know. More or less it's mediaeval chant that becomes polyphonic in Renaissance, around that time more music develops, it becomes baroque, becomes probably the most complex music counterpoint wise, then goes through style galant which is opposite of that, which morphs into classical period, which becomes romantic until this Jew Wagner helps to make modern music. I'm basically spouting nonsense now.
>>
>>23761302
Whatever you could gather

I knew, I'm an example

One day just maybe when I'm rich and no longer in need of his help

With the faggots of course

You tell me
Anyone can see, nothing really matters

Night Bish.

>>23761397
Pieces for the building elevation, "Arabian" decoration walls

Yes I was memeing you :x--xxd

I live up to my name

Cause I haven't had anything since that one thing I had all day at 5 pm ;-;
You're a kike ;-;

>5:20 AM
>Over 9000 models pieces everywhere
>Can't tell which is which
>Still have second model to start
>Deadline 10 AM
>Sleep deprivation for past days
>Drunk previous night
>>
>>23761376
>plastered
Das haram , but a girl can sneak a few
Did you start with it
What do you have to do exactly and which software
>>
Stop typing so much, im too lazy
>>
>>23761438
Are you a handiwoman now, making literal tiles? Pls fix my house then.

I'm sure you were.

B-but I didn't know that. S-sorry. ;_;
Seriously, eat something, not eating makes your head vacuum.
t. speaking from amphetamine binge experience when eating a piece of bread after two days of not eating anything is almost impossible

>19 years old
>haven't even finished highschool
>want to do entirety of it in one year
>over nine thousand things I need to know
>do practice run to see if I understood axioms
>so far so good
>until notation I have no clue what it is pops up and I'm wondering how is it even called

Everything is going according to plan.
>>
>>23761397
>slav
>algae bra un anal isis elemental
>google translate = la lingua apizza (with interactive hand gestures)
w-wait....
it said russian at first tho
hmmm....
>anti-semetic funposting
are u from the land of based putin?

>polyphonic
learned me a nü word today c:
>style galant
:0 interesante....
>jew wagner
K E K
>b-roke period
someone told me Bach created a new system for tonal music, but i couldn't find nuthin. i did just watch a vid explaining how the church hired Bach and other cukks to btfo the nü-christfags tho. bretty kool

spout moar nonsense pls

>>23761447
>haram or boko haram will fucc u up
o-oh...dam son
>did u start
drinking or CAD?
>what u must do?
AutoCAD. Gotta use xref files to corroborate drawing layer with dimensions layer into a title block. i need to draw the shit first. i got the grid, limits and snap so far. :/
>>
>>23761480
"Everything is going according to plan."

Reminds me of

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IUX0Qy-IDM
>>
>>23761397
i guess my questions are
>did Bach rly create le new system
>how did vvagner help make modern music
>>
>>23761552
I'm actually an enlightened Balt, paragon amongst the Indo European nations. While the Slav is an Iranised bastard of European people's, a Yid amongst the pure, non inbred masses, the Slav stands out with his peculiar inclination towards stupidity and violence, Balts used to be kings and stuff.

Putin is a a confused Finn thinking he is a Russian.

>>23761569
You must be thinking of WTC. Not the World Trade Centre, which was an inside job as cacophonic composition can't melt tonality. Well Tempered Clavier might be what you have in mind.

He bastardised an aristocratic practice, already in decline, into a mass spectacle of intoxication, false bravado for life, which in truth was rotten and an expression of sickly pessimism. One can't breathe whilst listening to Wagner.
>>23761561
Delet
>>
>>23761591
>Balt
>Indo
>Yid
>Finn
brb culturing self
*applies agar directly to forehead for maximum culturing*

>slavs btfo
w-whoa i cannae endure thy muscels...

>cacophony can't melt tonal beams
kekekekekek
brb culturing some more

>wagner was a hack
j-just....

j-just what i needed desu senpai. i must take the via purgativa to ascend. pls more bully
>>
>>23760659
RIP
kek it's okay I would totally be lying if I said I understood everything
Yessir, 89', I kind of like the clothes and styles. Some of that shite was tacky afuq tho kek
I agree, the one instrument that always seems to make tracks better no matter what.
I was listening to some Elton John earlier, can't help but respect piano skillz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LX7WrHCaUA
you gotta blow up your culo for max hi
dawh c': :'c
I wouldn't go alone either, but may b if it was really big venue possibly and band I liked I would consider.
That's pretty impressive, sounds like she has some talent. How did she get her music knowledge?
Same here, plus I love putting reverb on everything kek, any brands you have in mind?
kek play the bass part too
you're most def above my skill level.That's really tight you could play by ear tho, am jelly. Always wanted to learn to play by ear, still can learn but that falls back to what we talked about earlier kek
I use to go a lot when I was younger with mi abuela because it made her really happy. It seemed to last forever tho, also Vacation bible school always made me med because it took a week of my summer away every year and time away from swimming, Got hardcore obsessed with swimming everyday, that feeling of almost weightlessness is amazing. Sometimes if I'm on edge or being a fuq with anxiety I just sit and think back on those summers and water feels, usually calms everything.
I agree, I was actually just reading about that in an introduction to a book Pious recommended to me.
>dat direct access to the essence of being
I need to use another word besides "agree" so much
I feel that, but I still have yet to see you be an asshole to anyone kek.
I enjoy one on one interactions more honestly, easier to converse. I still act awkward af sometimes tho, keep falling back into the over-compensating of saying sorry for every situation. Sum beta shite
just leaves the scars behind sometimes
kek true that, wakeupsheeple.jpg
>>
>>23761847

cont.

>>23760697

iffy how if you don't mind me asking?
ye boi, u know what's good. What Pokemon games did you have? Yellow and Gold hur
lel finding those loopholes, maybe you should pursue career as a lawyer.
>Golden Compass
It's part of a trilogy called His Dark Materials,
I don't remember much of it except a few parts, and balling my eyes out next to my fish tank that I was using for light at 3 A.M because I read the end and it fmsu kek
I need to re-read, I might actually understand more it now that I'm older but brolly not.
>children's books
What are some of your books you have? I want a really nice book shelf soon, get dat aesthetic. Reading is always good, it helps with my speilin
kek jokes on them, now I'm fet freak o0ps
You waz king, who was spooderman tho?
>>
File: ihadaunibrowwheniwasyounger.jpg (94 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ihadaunibrowwheniwasyounger.jpg
94 KB, 1280x720
>>23760199
eeyyy thanks man. do u liek 2 sing?
son wtf is taking u so with that sega GET ON IT. jej, r u a 3DS feg? I've always wanted to get one but I would probably only play one game (pokemon), so it would be a complete waste kek, that whole thing was pure accent for me (and probably for anyone from the northeast). then again I can pick up "irregularities" (that's not a good word and it's very subjective) in other peep's way of talking pretty easily. like people in montana had a very odd accent to me but none of my friends in field camp really noticed. maybe I was just tripping

>>23760227
I am lacking in the shekels department, help a homie out
ay dios...you best not try to ruin your life again, but I suppose that horrible feel called love makes you do that. my mom tried to end herself after her first husband left her for the side ho. she slit her wrists but then her brother found her in the bathroom and she got put in the loony bin for a month.
lel my shitty alcohol story involved me and one very pissed off local cop. I got a lil 2 rowdy and uncooperative at my college, so they called a cop on me. I ended up spitting on him and then got sent to the hospital with a BAC of .36, kek. obviously I don't remember any of this but the Dean of the college had to read back my conversation with the cop to me, lol. I got my ass kicked out for a semester after that
pls dnt b scard of me lel
>>
>>23762023
>file name
if we are admitting stuff I had highlights when I was 8. Not sure what I was thinking or my mom lel
De nada, I like to try and sing kek
My grandparent's hid it in their house really well, I will find tho
I'm a little bit of 3ds feg, only bought for remakes of Ocarina of Time and Majora's mask, also pokemon. If you get will battle/trade with fo sho
kek I had no idea it was so noticeable. I'm bad at placing accents but curious to hear what Montana peeps sounds like now.
>>
I'm a fatass druggie with a below average penis and way below average self esteem. At least I get laid here and there, still wanna put a bullet in the roof of my mouth.
>>
>>23762128
fuggin kek that's actually bretty hilarious. props 2 ur mom for not giving a shit about her son's hair fashion choices
gonna have to request a recording of you singing 4 whenever u feel liek it
I go sleep now but we talk tomorrow ok bai
>>
File: 1456586936649.jpg (607 KB, 1936x2592) Image search: [Google]
1456586936649.jpg
607 KB, 1936x2592
>>23762201
I hab pic of of said hair and she most definitely did not kek
>singing
Ho boy I'll keep this in mind next time I start to act a fool and try to rec lol
k bai for now
>>
https://youtu.be/zee4uZ18F2E

who wants to listen to emo and post punk while crying with me
>>
File: JP.jpg (35 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
JP.jpg
35 KB, 800x600
Pardon the old picture but I don't have a Webcam yet. BJ reporting in, hopefully more frequently.

So a run down of where I have been of late if anyone cares.
Past couple of weeks, been working two jobs, one for the goverment doing data entry and national calls for news companies (The New York Times, CBS) on Presidential election shit. The other job doing construction during the day, just finished up remodeling a kitchen last week, shit looks cash.

Been meeting up with a few friends to forward my bands exposure, I.E. the new jam space in an art gallery, other friends doing live recordings at show venues, trying to get an idea of what we're getting into, it's been slow since we haven't had a lot of time to practice given our schedules, but that's what I'm pretty focused on recently.

Also another thing that I have been hesitant to bring up for judgement and also negative connotations of what this brings up. If you didn't know but I was a pretty depraved Heroin Addict for about 4 years, been off the shit for quite awhile now (over a year and counting) but from those times I've made quite a few friends, some of which are clean now, and some of which are not. So given the nature of the drug I've had quite a few friends and acquaintances die of overdoses or other ways that comes along with criminal activity. Two of which have just died in the past two weeks, two good, and close friends. I haven't been myself recently because of their deaths, and it's been fucking with me, been kind of a recluse. Either way, I'm feeling a little better now, and I've been meaning to come back and post more frequently, because in some of my most turbulant times, a lot of the people I've met on here where here to keep me company when I had no one else, I feel liked I haven't been appreciative of you guys, and I don't want you to think that I've forgotten or just blew you guys off, my life has just been hectic.

finally I've moved locations, a friends basement, more or less.
>>
SO hopefully I'll be on here a lot more frequently, because fug mane, I've been thinking about u fukin faggots, like Hindi, Mexicanon, Germanon, Fucking Meme Lord Red, Pious, Koreanon, Aussanon, Long hair anon grill, all you fucks.

So in keeping with Tradition, This new format confuses and scares me but.

>Music Discussion
Been playing fucking BOTTOMLESS PIT on repeat for the past couple of days, Holy Shit this is my new favorite album easily, fucking Death Grips went back and made The Money Store 2.0 and fucking outdone themselves.
>Vidya
Just got done beating the first chapter of fucking MGS5 holy fuck this game is so long
>Neet
Fucking clearly not NEET, my life is just drowning in an ocean
>What do
Playing Bottomless Pit, talking to whoever I fucking can about this masterpiece
>Film
Been watching Game of Thrones recently, and idk if it's just getting fucking over the top or not but fug still my favorite show
>????? fuck I forget the rest of the format
Alas, I'll be on for a while but I think this is usually the time were all the foreign scum have gone to bed in their mud huts.

Oh yeah also had to have 2 wisdom teeth extracted from my fucking face and jesus christ life is PAIN.
>>
God damn how the fuck is Brandon still here, fucking beta doesn't skip a beat to pour out his inadequacies on the unwanting masses.
>>
>>23760527
Koreanon ;__; my wan tru luv, I have to re download Skype on this new PC I have but I'd love to chat and get updated on both you and Germanons well being, I haven't really talked to Pkeanon in a while, idk why I fucking fail at prolonging relationships but I'm trying.
>I luv u guys
Of course I'd love to meet up with you guys, I've been thinking about that a lot recently, and I didn't want my dissaperence to come off as some slight or me bailing on you, my life just been real fucking chaotic recently and I've had little to no time to my self, but as fucking lame or weird as this sounds, I think about you guys all the time. Inform Germanon that I'll be re downloading Skype so we can talk. I miss you guys.

Nah I haven't heard of the Melt Banana show, what do. I've just been blasting Bottomless Pit on repeat since it came out and a few days before when it leaked.

Hopefully you lurk again soon to see this post, if not then I'll post again. Send me your Skype again incase I can't get into my account for whatever reason.

Lub u senpai, hope to hear from you fags soon :,)

I sometimes think Deprianon returned in my absence...
>>
God dam I don't even have any fucking memes or images to post, my life is truly in fucking shambles.
>>
>>23761397
>stating the obvious
Thou want cake, serf?
>>23761438
I already told you most, why do you even want to know. I just mentioned her since I found it interesting that she works in that. Mostly I have seen women doing trade jobs as electrian or that.

I had an inkling you would say that, I didn't actually mean you but whatever. You had pics with Harley Quinn S.S makeup right btw?

Just ask your parents for money retart. Also give me some.

Is that the top level though, I can't settle anything less than royalty m'dear.

Maybe if you had responded in the other one, would I have been inclined to explain.
Nothing really matters to me.

Morning niqa.
>>23761847
Let her rip.
Lie to me bby.
Yeah kek, but still creative juices were at max back then.
Yes it does, in many if not all genres.
Shet, why was everyone so obsessed with space tho lel. This song is pretty based, I like Crocodile Rock and Don't go Breaking my Heart. You just reminded of the Mexican version of Elton btw lmao.
I wouldn't mind that
;*
Idk, most of the friends I lost touch with and the ones I kinda keep contact with wouldn't or couldn't attend. Same here though.
She is admittedly, she learned from playing in the school band. Here they give you the option to join and learn an instrument, but I got here a grade after when they give you the option.
It's easier with electric to do all the hammer ons,slide pull offs and taps an whatnot since changing effects helps. Brand of what?
Aw shit, that will be tough, I will see if I can slap dat bass though.
It's not perfect pitch I think it's called, it's more relative hearing since I am not a musical sauvant obviously, or else I would be conducting orchestras and shit. I usually can get the most simple songs right away. And if I don't I just look it up and memorize that way. It would have helped if I did read muzak excellently though.
>last forever
Kek, I know this feel all to well. That was nice of you though aww, making grandma happy.
Ugh this limit tho
>>
>>23762401
Got Dam Mexicant's
>>
File: 14628592284611567051601.jpg (491 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
14628592284611567051601.jpg
491 KB, 1600x1200
>>23762309
He has returned. Lard almighty he has returned.
*sniffle* :'^)
Glad to hear you're still at it, senpai! Can't wait for the mixtape.
Tbhfam call me trash but I still romanticize the heroin thing since it seems like the "artist's drug" but it's great to know you're off of it. Curious, what do you think of Requiem For A Dream?
>Bottomless Pit
dude ugh I need to summon Germ. He's been turning me onto DG recently and I'm itching to go through their entire catalog from start to finish. I've only listened to BP once so far and I just don't feel like I have any solid thoughts on it yet. I gotta work in like 8 hrs but we out here real nigga hourz. I'm gonna listen to BP rn. U can't stop me.
>>23762367
>failing at prolonging relationships
yo fammo iktff man. I've been growing apart from my closest friends back home. It's tough when you can't hang out irl. No warries from me man.
>actual meetup
Dude, we'll make it work. There's gonna be a lot of flexibility during the week that Germ will be here. I'm stoked flan.
>y u bailin
naw dude I figured you've been dealing with /life/. I tend to drop out a lot on people I care about too, so i just assume other ppl are the same.
>skybe
hit me up @ eidoloneiroimago

>>23762023
h-hi senpai...sorry for ignoring, pls forgib. OTL
how u bean?
>>
>>23761847
I also promised her I'd cut my hair kek.
>vacation bible school
What. Was it like summer camp?
I woukd be too lol, especially in that heat.
It really is, I just like the cold water surrounding my heated body more.
That's nice, seems that childhood memories are good anti-depressants I guess. I would give to be a child again.
I am iffy on reading as well, not the act is what you end up believing. It obviously not bad to read and know what people think and say, but once you adopt someone else's way of thinking than it just shows you are easily persuade. I mean you can assimilate some things, since humans learn from other humans duh. Use it and one's own life experience and formulate your own.
This puts it best
>learn how to think and not what to think
I read it in the most unexpected place, and I am going to sound hypocritical after what I just wrote, but this is one of the few things I 100% agree with.
Anyways getting off topic, have you not seen my other posts...kek. Well before I got discovered I was more aggressive since I did it for the lulz, but know I just want to chat with you fagits for realsies, I mean could be an asshole to you, but I like you.
I di as well. It's better to keep apologizing here than out there, and besides no one here knows each other true personality.
>Alex Jones
>>23761857
Partly because of my failed relationship that I change my mind. I was going to marry so fucking young kek, would've ruined my life. Also because of what you said. I have a friend he was the biggest player in my church, but as soon as you have sex you gotta marry her kek. I haven't seen him since I left 2 years ago so I don't really know what's up. But I imagine it's not happiness or idk hopefully he is.
Yes mah niqa Yellow and Gold master race. I had Firered as well, and the last game I played was gen 5. I really haven't played much since then. I want to, I hear fucking gen 7 is coming soon.
I was actually thinkin of becoming a lawyer kek.
Hold on 2bcontinued
>>
>>23761857
Niqa you are going to have to write less kek.
I have bever heard of that til now.
Ay lmao, the only book I cried to was the fourth Harry Potter when Cedric is kill :"(
Me too I guess, desite what I just ranted about.
I have tmsome Dr. Suess, and other typical kid books, I can't recall. It does, something I need work on.
What?
Idk kek, I honestly want to be Spiderman, since he us fave superhero.

Fuck was that long.
>>23762023
I am asking you retart, I need some as well kek.
I don't plan to, no woman shall ever tempt me again with her gams. Love is such a weird thing, causes both good and bad.
Woah, that sucks honestly but why bother going for such extremities for one person. I shouldn't ask since I was pretty retarted when it was me, but that still wasn't enough to drive me over the edge, something else was kek. Does your mom regret doing that? Or does she say the same now, ningun hombre es el esfuerzo mija. Which is true.
>.36
>cops
>spit
And you tell me not to be scared, I am not, I am terrified now kek. Why were you drinking during college kek. Did it affect you being kicked out? Gradewise I mean.
You cray as hell gurl.
>>23762417
I fucking know right, so fucking illiterate and think they know shit.
Be patient fagot I was getting to you, but since it seems I write whole novels I am going to do it next post, which will be the final since I should really be sleeping rn.
>mexicanon
It has been ages since I since that kek, you really were gone ages, O.J.
>>
>>23762514
since I heard that* ugh.
Anyways incoming.
>>
>>23762309
Why do you have two jobs, do you really hate youreself that much kek. Who is winning btw? Hopefully our lord and saviour Trump.
>job doing construction
Finally doing a man's job eh. Lel

You should focus a lot more then if you plan on going through with music. Where have you been playing, near the city or near you? Really suck about the wageslavery though.

We are here, even if we aren't. There's still people that will listen to someone. Even if it is for brief time. Can't really say much about your friends other than they were idiots and I didn't personally know them, but at least they don't get to suffer anymore as us living have to. Trying to be sensitive yet not kissass but I don't think it's working. Guess I can take the mask with you as well. I don't actually know what to say, I do kind of have experience of someone I actually cared about passing away, and it did the same to me. I lost my will after he left, but not completely. I think the reason I am here on tbis site is somewhat similar to everyone else, but I like to joke around and make people laugh, since it's something that makes me feel good and makes me forget a bit about everything else temporarily, something my uncle always did. So in a way I adopted his essence or something.
Anyways just hold on strong, the show must go on. We all will head there eventually.

>friends basement
Can I join?
>>23762327
Don't even complain about the format you fuck, after you left shit got so boring and I tried to undercover make it better until I decided to not do it this time and all the work I did to preserve what you did was kill. In a single day by two threads kek.
You can have your shit thread back. :*

Also, brush teeth more.

That's it for me you fucks, I lost 2 hours of sleep responding to your fucking tumblr posts ugh.
>>
>>23762593
>only 2 hours
>:^)
>>
>>23762617
I only slept 3/4, I am cranky and salty af.
Anyways smell ya fegs l8er, as per my usual outro.
>>
Well never fucking mind, I have to get up in a hour, so what's the point.
>>
>>23762619
naw honestly i hope your day goes aight. last time i went to work with 0 sleep, i was spacing out so much i acted like a edgelord dick to the only coworker who's always nice to me and i kept spacing out all day. i clocked out an hour earlier than i was supposed to, thinking i worked half an hour over. i was just glad i didn't fall asleep at the wheel.

https://youtu.be/V4RZJSeT2sk
this shit actually helps

good luck. i got 6 more hrs till work but caffeine's fucking me up
>>
>>23762706
You too kek, sorry for lashing out I guess, but it wasn't towards you, more to me if anything. I could've easily just not responded, but muh ADHD and OCD activated.
0 sleep is the worst, I did that one time after working two jobs, never again. I know that feel though, did you apologise tho lol. It doesn't that I might actually be dying kek.

Niqas dropping science and shet, I am pretty much awake rn though, but I will listen to music from now until I start getting ready.

Why are you drinking coffee so early? Assuming we are in the same timezone and country, I think you are if I remember correctly.
>>
>>23762745
>lashing out is actually giving yourself lashes
these feels...i know them...
no broblem pro
>did u apologize
naw not really. maybe i did the same day. i vaguely recall, but the dude is actually mildly autistic and holds no grudges. he actually forgets a lot of shit but he's a happy guy. he always says "no complaints" whenever anyone asks him how he's doing. it's honestly admirable. the one thing is that he's a devout christfug although he never lashes out at atheists. the dude is an enigma to me even though he's so based and normal. he's a 90s kid too and i sometimes mock him but he's a goofy dude. man, the more i talk about him, the more i find admiration for him. the day i was /insomnia/ tho, i kept mocking his beliefs by asking him annoying questions like "do u really believe in god" and "are you sure" and "what if god isn't real" and "what if you're delusional"
anyway...

>science n shit
i think if you try to do as many of the things at a time as you can, it really helps

>early coffee
nigga i don't drink that laxative no more. it's all about green tea, oatmeal and apples ny migga
>timezone
east coast yeast toast
>>
>>23762853
I wish I were him, minus the d00d part.
It's tough to find people like that kek, someone as laid back and chill. At least he can take a joke, it's usually those who are "normal" and who try not to be normal who have the most problems with anything.
>am so offended
>triggered
He probably was like this chink lost his marbles or something ay lmao.

I have to now, it's time for slavery again ugh.

You have a weak stomach bro, coffee dunt do shit ti me. Tea sounds lovely, as well as oatmeal and apples. Fuck now I'm hungry, gonna make a proper breakfast lel.
East coast best coast.

Anyways this time it is smell ya for a bit maybe.
Take care friend.
>>
>>23762023

Yo, T. Come back to the drinking thread as I keep forgetting to post in this thread.
>>
>>23761673
Start with this kultur
*unzips loceklis

Wagner was a talented composer that ended up becoming a handmaiden up Christianity.

Just read Finnegans Wake everyday until you see it.
>>23762309
Reading your shit made me say this to myself.
https://clyp.it/i5ajy2zd
"God damn!" indeed.

It's good to read about you. It seems that you are using your time very productively and all I can say is that I approve, even if it means less shared shitposting time spent together.

Can you post any music relating to your band? Like how does it sound?

Speaking of drugs, you might remember me getting drunk and on amphetamine when you were active here. I've quit amphetamine completely since that, haven't had a drop of alcohol from mid April, and won't be having any until late June, that is, I don't casually get buzzed or even drink anymore, nor do I intend to. I've also quit cigarettes. I too did make some acquittances during my more wild time when I was all for those things, but now I'm realising how little I have in common with said people. Doing my best to shake them off, one of them looked at me as if I had called his mother a dirty whore when I said I'm not drinking at all until certain celebrations and even then lightly. So, my question arises: how many people you used to do drugs with became absolutely unbearable once you quit? How many genuine friends you did make? Personally, I made none.

>>23762327
>removing wisdom teeth
Foolish cuck, you've barred yourself from higher wisdom.
>>23762367
Deprianon did post, I managed to summon him the other time, he is probably lurking every now and then.
>>23762401
I'm literally descended from aristocracy IRL.
>>
Should I?
>>
>>23764249
Depends on if you have b4
>>
>>23764266
I have
>>
>>23764285
Hmmmm.. is this a all in or nothing situation?
>>
File: Snapshot_20160510_3.jpg (118 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20160510_3.jpg
118 KB, 1280x720
buenos dias

>>23762235
we gon' need a picture of that now

>>23762309
>>23762327
yo man, it's good to have you back. I'm so sorry to hear about your friends; two within two weeks sounds excruciating. hope shit picks up with your band though, sounds pretty exciting. I'm kind of glad you're keeping yourself busy..it definitely beats wallowing and doing nothing, which could lead to old habits. keep doing yo thang, we'll always be here and we'll always be rooting 4 u

>>23762445
eyy. bean alright yo, good to see you're looking as glorious as ever. you done with classes yet? how the fug is that going

>>23762514
well fug, I thought a silly woman drove you over the edge. now I'm even more curious but I'm not gonna twist your arm about it u hear me.
my mom doesn't really talk about it that much but I can tell that she does regret it. every time she reads the news about someone killing him/herself, I can see here get bothered. if it's on tv I'll see her tear up and change the channel
>ningun hombre es el esfuerzo mija
kek, literally her right there. she always tells me to never let a man tell me what to do/manipulate me/hit me. I'm assuming it's something she went through, but she never says it outright (fucking elusive hispanics I swear 2 god).
kek, u better b nice to me or I will spit on yo ass. I was dranking during college because I was a little shit. I regret it, but I still came out with good grades. enough for me to get awarded a scholarship for graduate school this fall, jej. I will be doing much less drinking this time around...I have much more at stake.
>>
File: IDENT-A-FEG.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
IDENT-A-FEG.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>23762514
>>23762468
>>23762401
Aye I have a (You) typed up on my PC for you when I get back from work, shite is too long to retype on phone kek just didn't want you to think I forgot ;*

>>23764316
>we gon' need a picture of that now
kek here you go
>
>>
Anyone up for a big, warm, comforting, group, hug?

Seriously.

I'm fucked with these exams. Last exam I got a fucking U because maths and this spec is annoyingly precise.

You have to say the EXACT thing otherwise you've lost a whole grade.
>>
I'd settle for a firm handshake and a chocolate bar...
>>
>>23764465
>>23764465
>>23764476
How about the chocolate and can you settle for a one-on-one hug session? Ho nomo of course
>>
>>23764486
>one-on-one hug session?
...Yuh
>Full homo
I just want comfort, but some fudge fun is okay. Just let me drink away my sorrows and ass pain first.
>>
File: IMG_20160510_244258088.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160510_244258088.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
Bookoo morning via-chat-thread!!! Have a pic of me high from last night.

How's the weather for all yous anons out there, anybody stuck in the rain or running away from a Canadian wild fire?
Just over casty over here and 59f not to humid either but I'm not crossing my fingers.

>>23764465
I think I might be able to wrap my arms around you and your waist and embrace you. B-but nothing homo like just sounds like you need a serious man love sess going. B-b-but nothing like caressing your lonely brow or anything.
Just some serious man on man interaction like a brother would love his brother, b-but not in a incest kind of way. More like a bro luv like running into your best bro in the gym showers and your out of condoms and all you want to do
is shove hour whole dick insi............uhhhhhhhh how about a high five.

>>23764316
Buenos días cómo estás?

And honestly how many odd coffee mugs do you have over there its something new every god dang time.
Don't really have anymore to say at the moment since I used almost all my characters in that last big dumb reply lol. Just try and have a based as day tbird
>>
>>23764603
[All of this]
I am really a grill!
>Caressing
Tank jew i fell blessed
>Incest but not really
I'm down.
>gym
Casually thing with you and your brothe- good friend?
>>
>>23764632
Lel stop pulling my strings you don't have to lie that your a guy in disguise (all those rhymes tho) but I'll just take your word for it.
>Thank jew I fell blessed
I wouldn't call that a blessing more like what a dog would do to a dog they just met.
>I'm down
Idk how'd that would work unless your parents adopted a little negro boy when you were young, but let's do it.

And lol not really we have a habit of arguing over the most dumbest shit sometimes, not too fond of him as he is with me. Think cause he thinks I hate him cause he's a weeb lol
And did it really go that bad with your exam? Did you not study enough or just said "fuck it dawg I'm gonna be a gangsta anyways"

And fuck Google thanks for fucking up my keyboard with that update fucking emojis
>>
>>23764689
>(all those rhymes tho)
Pure fire, f am. 100//! 10/10
>guy in disguise
Hmm, I will have to try harder next time.
>Dog on dog action
We have a colorful community.
>Negro child
I'm a white boy with black lips and Asian eyes.
I'm probably related to you somehow...
I'm related to everyone, really.
Let's have some sinful orgies.
>Do it
Pft, I knew you couldn't turn down these rolls.
>Dumb shit
Isn't that just a typical sibling thing?
>Weeb
Another one.
>Exam
I'd post some of the questions, I failed because of A) I didn't revise what I should of B) I wasn't precise enough C) Fucked up eye sight D) Patriarchy F) 6 marks are the difference between passing and failing.
>Gangsta
I only wish I could just get fucked up right now and dance with some unicorns.
...If that ain't some gangsta shit than I ain't a gangster.
>Google
Can't you just reverse the update?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 159

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.