[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
any dominant or non sub women on /soc/ ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26
any dominant or non sub women on /soc/ ?
>>
>>23611240
in b4 asking what i mean by non sub.
im talking about women that not into a dom/sub relationship or sex
>>
>>23611250
none?
>>
dominant women are pretty rare dude, especially here
>>
>>23611240
Interested in the same thing OP.

You're not the only one chasing unicorns out here.
>>
Yes but we're probably taken already, like me.
>>
>>23612155
Some guys have all the luck.
>>
>>23612159
Some yeah. But that means we exist, at least! There's bound to be ones that aren't taken.
>>
>>23612165
That does give me a glimmer of hope. It's nice knowing you all are out there SOMEWHERE. Even if unavailable like in your case.

My appearance doesn't help matters. Am 6'3 and bearded manly man looking dude so everyone assumes I'm a Dom.
>>
Here's one.
>>
>>23612233
Oooh, you'd be fun to domme. I'd make you my pet.
>>
>>23612240
I'd Love to talk to a dominant women if you wanna chat
>>
Can confirm they dont exist here in the UK.
>>
>>23612241
Hnnng. So mean. So rude. Please continue? Haha.

I'm glad to know some Dommes out there aren't only interested in tiny femme boys. You're just giving me hope all over the place, and I'm not sure how to feel about it.
>>
>>23612240
Holy shit, that's two dominant women in one soc thread? New record?

What a glorious day this is.
>>
>>23612286
Hahaaaaa, I actually dislike fembois because I'm prettttyyy straight. So I love domming manly men, especially with my feet and facesitting. You'd be my pet to use when I please and you'd be a good cockslave for me, isn't that right?
>>
>>23612268
Taken, sorry :P There is hope though!
>>
>>23612286
I'm not straight at all but I feel like it's a bigger "achievement" to dominate big, manly guys over small, feminine guys. Any gender/body type's still fun though :)
>>
>>23612301
>feet and facesitting
Ugh, you hit me right in the kinks.
I've never even been crazy into feet themselves, but something about being forced into worshipping them is so deliciously degrading how can one not love it? Especially if they're sweaty.
As for facesitting, yes yes please yes. I'd rather have my face sat on than receive oral myself ten times out of ten.

Fuck. I really wanted to play hard to get and bashful but you're not really giving me the chance. Yes Mistress, I'd be a good little cockslave for you. Thank God you can't see how red my cheeks got just typing that.
>>
>>23612354
Would you happen to have kik? I'd like to use you.. privately.
>>
>>23612354
>I'd rather have my face sat on than receive oral myself ten times out of ten.
fuck same here
is this normal?
I'm a virgin so I don't actually know either of those feels, but I want to BERRY my face in a pussy.
>>
>>23612366
Giving oral is so much better and more gratifying than getting IMO, as a guy. Half the fun is pleasing your partner, and having your senses overwhelmed by pussy is great.
>>
>>23612321
That's part of the draw for me too as the masculine submissive. Being forced to my knees and worse by a smaller feminine figure is an enormous turn on. Especially because public perception would assume at a glance that the roles would be reversed.

The only irl Domme I've ever had used to give me long spanking sessions, in the house I shared with roommates. They all assumed it was her making those girly moans and whose ass was being slapped into oblivion which was fun.
>>
>>23612372
Absolutely. It's hard for me to orgasm from receiving oral for whatever reason but if a girl is nice enough to sit on my face and let me jerk myself off, I go all Jimmy Neutron and gotta blast.
Glad someone else gets it anon.
>>
>>23612363
I do, I didn't want to be presumptuous and ask for yours.
Mine is yespleasefemdom
>>
>>23612399
Right? Nothing gets me going more than knowing I'm being used for my partners pleasure. It makes me enjoy it more too.
>>
>>23612301
>facesitting
Omg I love this. I love burying my face in a woman's ass and licking her asshole.

I'm a passive, mutable guy, and I've always been the most attracted to strong, dominant women in and outside of the bedroom. Feminine in looks (long hair, makeup, dresses/skirts, etc.) but masculine personality as far as assertiveness, drive, positive attitude, and extroversion. My mom is like this, and so are a lot of my female relatives, so maybe it's a Freudian thing.

I'm not into BDSM, so I don't like being tied up or whipped, but I love woman on top sex, being facesat on, and the woman leading the way and wearing the pants in the relationship.

Am I weird/degenerate, /soc/? I personally think I'm atypical, but not weird.
>>
>>23612548
Also, I don't mind being told what to do especially if the woman is nice about it. I don't like bitchy, abusive women and don't go looking for them, but because I like dominant women, I have to be careful because I naturally tolerate bossy behavior from women without thinking about it.
>>
>>23612575
Atypical but not weird is actually really good phrasing for it. Atypical because most guys are expected to be the dominant one in relations with women generally. But in terms of your interests, I don't think even most vanilla women woud find those all that weird. Take it from a guy on the far more extreme side of the femdom spectrum, you're as 'normal' as male submissives come anon.
>>
>tfw 5'6 120
>basically made to be thrown around
>can't find any cute tallish girls to do it
>cute butt
>back dimples
>no one rly cares

life is hell
>>
Would any dominant ladies like to message me sometime? I'm 22 and I'd love for a girl from somewhere far away to toy with me till I bust. Kik: Domnjillinger
>>
>>23612301
Wow way to be perfect. I love being forced to do it rather than just blindly obey. It's even better when I lash out and disobey and get put back in my place.
>>
Of course we exist, it is just hard to find us as it is to find you. A.
>>
>>23613622
Thank God for threads like this, eh? Even if we're all on opposite ends of the earth at least both sides know the other is actively seeking what we each desire.
>>
>>23612685
I would teach you how to cum on command. And how rewarding it is to give me a rimjob on all 4s.
>>
>>23613632
I did not say you can speak.
>>
>>23613657
Sooo relevant to my interests

Muscled many, man here. Why is it so hard to find domme chicks?! Haha
>>
>>23613671
I wish more women were like you
>>
>>23613671
Dear god.

Yes ma'am, I'm sorry.
>>
>>23613784
I opened a thread on soc, this thread reminded me I didn't abuse a man for a while now. Find the thread and show me you are worth my time.
>>
>>23613797
Of course
>>
>>23611240

fugg
>>
File: WIN_20160311_10_14_49_Pro.jpg (28 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160311_10_14_49_Pro.jpg
28 KB, 1280x720
I'm desperate and need a girl to control me and make me her bitch. I'd do anything including getting fucked up the ass and forced bi. I'mI'm a virgin too, so you'd be my first!

Skype/Kik is dongfacemcgee
>>
>>23613725
u r looking in all the wrong places.
>>
I opened up my GF to the idea and now she loves it. It's great to not be in control sometimes. It took some time to get her comfortable with some stuff but you've gotta be patient because your s/o might find out that having the power is fun. She loves orgasm control and denial, serious teasing, face sitting, some light ball busting and slapping me around a bit. If you think that dominant women don't exist or are rare you'll never find what you're looking for with that attitude!
>>
>itt: desperation
>>
>>23613846
>i love david so much that i saved this pic of him and posted it on soc more than once!

do you have a folder dedicated to me, or do you just keep this in your download library?
>>
> shy, naturally submissive girl with not a ton of sexual experience (only 2 longterm partners).

I've been with a guy who indulges my submissive tendencies really well, he's great. but he's majorly into cuckolding and wants me to take charge more. I'm happy to oblige, just out of my depths.

advice from you sub guys on good ways to ease into domming? even just little things would help!
>>
>>23614575
Think of what you might want as a sub, and do that to him. Some other tips: initiate. As a sub he would probably love it if you were to, for example, climb onto him and start undressing him or whatever when he isn't expecting it.

Also, don't be afraid to tell him what to do in order to pleasure you or make you feel good. Even if it seems he won't get any pleasure or gratification from it, he'll probably be enjoying just the act of doing such a thing for you.

Hope this helps.
>>
If any of you lovely Dommes are into petplay and looking for a puppy to push around, Kik me @ StonerPup

I'm 26, chubby, bearded, and a -very- good puppy!
>>
I'm a dominant woman. I have a male pet already, but would also love a female pet.

Too bad that's never going to happen.
>>
File: Bbg-1.jpg (60 KB, 270x335) Image search: [Google]
Bbg-1.jpg
60 KB, 270x335
Fat redhead dominatrix here from California

Especially into buttplay
>>
>>23615271
408?
>>
>>23615271

Want to see your butt
>>
>>23615280
>>
>>23615247
I want a another male pet to play with my other one, but he's extremely picky when it comes to men.
>>
>>23615281
not too far...its raining hard in the south bay. love those lips
>>
Tfw met the submissive guy of my dreams on /soc/ and now he's disappeared and I didn't even get to sit on his face
>>
>>23615414
sit on mine instead
>>
>>23615271
You look like a hardass.

In a good way.
>>
I've always wanted a woman to put me in my place. I usually Dom
>>
>>23615652
I've been Dom in most of my relationships out of necessity. It's not the worst, I can do it and still enjoy our sex life but if I had the choice I think I'd choose being put in my place over the alternative every time desu
>>
>>23615271
HOW CAN WE LEARN MORE
>>
>>23615414
We can change this lady, lets get some contact information?
>>
Domme here, we're around. It's hard for me to find someone I click with I'm in the same boat as >>23615414

Met a perfect for me sub but he's never around :(
>>
>>23615762

Kinks/contact info?
>>
22/male/USA/virgin
I'm mostly submissive but can sometimes be dominate
I have a huge interest in Latex, bondage, butt-play ect.
I would like to Skype chat/voice and get to know someone who has similar interests.

Skype john.haas61
>>
>>23615774
I just posted in the kink thread
>>23615462
>>
File: thisisthebestthingever.jpg (35 KB, 500x438) Image search: [Google]
thisisthebestthingever.jpg
35 KB, 500x438
>>23615782
>pegging
>chastity
I volunteer as tribute.
>>
>>23615782
Cool, messaged on kik
>>
Some of these replies have got me rock hard, I just can't stop thinking about submitting. I'm a fit guy, with a pretty big and thick dick, very successful career and so on- generally everyone assumes I'm the Dom. Trouble is I'm not and my gf will never, ever go down this path... I'm happy with every single aspect of my life but this... So frustrating!
>>
>>23615804
I would domme you when your gf isn't around and it would be our little secret.
>>
>>23615417
I would but I'm too sad to
>>
>>23615882
Well, that's fucking hot.
>>
>>23615882
Info?
>>
>>23615890
do it. youll feel better
>>
>>23615271
kik,snap etc? i'm m 18 btw ;)
>>
>>23615804
Sounds like heaven...
>>
Oops, that
>>23616058
Was meant to link to that
>>23615882
>>
>>23612286
>only interested in tiny femme boys

I bet you are ugly and bearded. Lol. You will never get the top dom girls.
>>
>>23613846
Are you willing to make a normal face for a picture so we can see what you really look like?
>>
I love the idea of having a woman sit on my face but thats probably because I like to please. I like to bring a smile to the other person's face.

but also I like to give up control a bit. As a guy i feel like its always expected that i fill the dominant role.
>>
>>23612286
>I'm glad to know some Dommes out there aren't only interested in tiny femme boys.

'the fuck did you get the impression dommes were like that?

In my experience dommes are pushing harder for masculine men than vanilla girls are.

eg. A skinny hipster guy can get pussy reasonably easy but that same guy is going to have to lift hard before he can get a domme.
>>
>>23615271
I would let u shit on my chest to get a sniff of your cunt
>>
>>23616299
That man know what he´s saying
>>
>>23616299
lmao
>>
>>23614575
My advice is, never pretend to please a partner. You need to find what you are comfortable with and what is natural to you. I am naturally dominant, yes I can adapt to a man who is not a sub, but I stopped hiding my character. It never ends well, no matter how hard you try. And if there is one area when people cannot fake, it is the sub/dom relationship. Look at some sites about domming, especially femdom, to understand the psychology behind it...but if you do not get wet when you dom him, its not worth to pretend...he will know anyway.
>>
>>23615804
My ex bfs who were not interested into being dommed let me play with other men, online. They understood I need it. Maybe you can satisfy that part of you in that way, without cheating. Of course, live action is better, but when you cannot do it, you find other ways :) Nothing makes me drip then a man on all 4s waiting for my next command.
>>
>>23616427
you gonna stick your hands in me Ms.?
>>
>>23615271
I would dip my balls in liquid nitrogen just to hear you quiff in a tin can
>>
gosh I feel like it's hard to find submissive men

well, submissive men who don't want me to peg them and weird shit but just who like "soft" femdom :^(

I just wanna grab a cute boy's cock from behind and bite his neck
>>
>>23616436
How good have you been today?
>>
>>23616440
M or F?
>>
>>23616446
Yes Miss, of course.
>>
>>23616288
It's just not true bud. You can't generalize an entire group of men or women. Some like muscle guys, some like feminie guys. It's about personal preference.
>>
21/f/mia
idk what this is considered as but i love
'half engaged sex' like if im watching a movie and getting oral sex at the same time omg
>>
>>23616474
Kik?
>>
>>23616459
I don't know why people like you exist in such great numbers. Generalizations are useful and you're wrong to think people using them don't believe exceptions exist.
Of course some like X and some like Y. But you're dead wrong if you don't believe there is a trend.
Dominant women as a group are much more likely to go for buff "alpha" guys.
If you want a good shot at getting yourself one you need to become as "alpha" as you possibly can.

Now I bet your next trick is to whinge about me using the term alpha, isn't it? Don't be obtuse.
>>
>>23616486
nice evidence you got there bud
>>
>>23616452
Answer my question.
>>
>tfw when 6'1, 180lbs and ripped
>confident, social and dominant personality

But

>ended up being sexually submissive
>in a country where every girl/woman is incredibly submissive

Why
>>
>>23616493
What country?
>>
>>23616493
Move here, I'll pee in your mouth because I hate to hear my slut puppies whining.
>>
>>23616490
Believe what you want. But remember my warning: that bird that wants you to be a "sissy" for her is looking for guy for her husband to fuck.
She isn't interested in giving you special attention, it just gets her off to see her husband dominating another man.
>>
>>23616500
Sweden...

I've gone through so many girls trying to find someone with at least -some- dominant side, yet it seems absolutely impossible to find.

Regular sex just doesn't do it much for me and it just feels shallow and boring, can't bring myself to enjoy it very much.
>>
>>23616508
Where are you from Mistress?
>>
>>23616522
Did I say you can speak?
>>
>>23616482
no. dont have one, sorry
>>
>>23616530
No you didn't, I'm sorry, please forgive me.
>>
>>23616519
Imo you should get it out there that you're submissive so that the dominant girls can come to you
Tell your friends, put it on your dating profile, whatever
Don't be ashamed about it
>>
>>23616508
Yeah, every dominant woman seems to live so far away it'd require moving..
>>
>>23616544
Not really. You just need to be open about it. Add a few "M'am" and "Yes Ms" during your dates. A domme will get the picture. Also, use places where you can find them, I bet there are some places in Sweden. Also, fetlife :)
>>
>>23616541
Can't, I'd still be ashamed about it around my friends, to be honest. My choice of career isn't very compatible with my sexual preference either, to be honest.

As for having the dominant people approach me, it's not like they are in hiding. They just don't seem to exist, or when they do they tend to be somewhat unattractive and/or overweight. Sometimes it feels like they are only dominant because it's the only way for them to feel "desired" as they aren't conventionally attractive, but insecure and submissive guys will throw themselves at them over nothing.

My ideal, dominant girl would be a confident person who goes after what she wants, she shouldn't be concerned whether her target is submissive or dominant. She'll go for it anyway.
>>
>>23616538
Tell me, how does your cum taste?
>>
>>23616552
But you say you're submissive when you come across as dominant
How do you know there aren't sexually dominant people who don't come across that way?
>>
>>23616447
F
>>
>>23616553
My previous Domme made me taste it a couple of times, it doesn't taste that much but the aftertaste is bad.
>>
>>23616519
swedish dominant female here

I'd like to think it isn't that uncommon
>>
>>23616560
A lot of girls come off as "dominant" here, but it's just an appearance people tend to have here. Sexually, they seem to all be very submissive. Based on the people I've met, anyway.

I'm not really looking for the oversexualized type of femdom anyway, what with the sissifications and strap-ons.

I'd prefer the mental connection, with someone confident and who knows what they want.

If I were to be "submissive" in the stereotypical way, outwards, I imagine I'd only attract the type who want to peg me and make me wear a dress. Not exactly what I'm after.
>>
>>23616572
As another Swedish sub I can confirm that female doms are rather rare here.
>>
>>23616578
fuck I have the same problem except reversed man

every guy I find who is open about being sub wants to dress up as a fucking girl and to be pegged/abused/etc
>>
>>23616572
>>23616566

Jag antar att du inte är mellan 18-28 år? Det verkar finnas ett fåtal dominanta kvinnor, men de är i princip alltid över 30 och är redan omringade av män.
>>
>>23616584
är 19 faktiskt
>>
>>23616583
>>23616588

Normalt sett skulle jag anta att du var en catfish eller ute efter någon form av "financial domination", men eftersom att du inte envisats med Kik eller något, så antar jag att du kanske kan vara äkta!

Känns bra att veta att det ändå existerar, då.
>>
>>23616492
Very good miss.
>>
>>23616614
Good boy. What kind of a reward would you like today?
>>
>>23616601
yeah jag är inte speciellt intresserad av att ragga killar, speciellt inte på /soc/ lol

men kommer hit ibland för sånt här är hett och det ger mig hopp att veta att det finns killar som tänder på att jag är lite mer dominant, speciellt i sverige :^)
>>
>>23616622
could I drink your pics miss, I have been so good for you.
>>
>>23616626
Samma här, är inte särskilt optimistiskt ställd till utbudet här, samt att jag inte är ett stort fan av att träffa folk online. Föredrar att möta människor i verkligheten, kanske lite gammalmodigt.

Jag förstår vad du menar, hade faktiskt inte räknat med att få veta att sådant jag söker existerar. Är också här för att det kan vara intressant att prata om "femdom", även om man inte kan få uppleva det. Hett är det sällan, då majoriteten verkar gilla sådant som i meddelandet under ditt och över mitt. Pissdrickande och pegging liksom, hahah
>>
>>23616649 jag är dålig socialt men håller med, är ännu sämre på att "lära känna" folk online än vad jag är på att snacka med dem irl, plus jag litar inte på någon från /soc/

HAHA aa fyfan, den här tråden gick rätt snabbt lite för långt för min smak :^/ det här är problemet jag menar, att det finns undergivna killar men att de är alldeles för hardcore om det
>>
>>23616667
Trots detta så verkar alla föreslå Fetlife (eller Darkside, för oss i Sverige). Finns nog inget mer deprimerande än sådana sidor, där alla antingen är helt sjuka eller bara rent motbjudande.

Hade trott att sådana killar oftast också var typ 30+? Måste vara jobbigt att vara attraherad av undergivenhet, men att dessa oftast är viljelösa och osäkra killar som bara vill bli styrda och förnedrade.
>>
>>23616440
depends on how soft you'd want it to be. I like pegging, but it's definitely not something I'd need in order to be in a fulfilling femdom-type arrangement.
>>
>>23616694
mmmm, tyvärr brukar dessa killar ofta komma med alla möjliga sjuka fetischer och mentala problem

tänker inte försöka leta efter dem online för onlinedating är redan skit, ännu mer om man söker killar som inte vill att man ska kalla dem daddy/vara liten och söt

jag har, otroligt nog, en kille på gång just nu som är lite blyg och oerfaren som jag kan vara lite lätt dominant mot men jag vill inte skrämma iväg honom och är rädd för att han bara skulle acceptera vad jag gjorde utan att faktiskt gilla det bahaha
>>
>>23616631
You may drink my piss, slut.
>>
>>23616745
Jo, har märkt det. Vill inte "outa" mig själv som undergiven då jag inte vill bli förknippad med diverse toalettdykare och fotslickare.

Har i princip gett upp hoppet om att träffa någon på det sättet på grund av den anledningen. Orkar i alla fall inte anstränga mig lika mycket, får se vad som händer helt enkelt.

Med tanke på att du inte verkar vara intresserad av de "sjuka" sakerna, så tror jag nog inte att du skulle skrämma iväg personen, tvärtom så tror jag han skulle uppskatta det. Du låter omtänksam, jag hade i alla fall tyckt om det.
>>
Great E-domming and E-subbing in this thread guys, don't even know her name and you're already calling her "miss"
>>
24 M here, typically in New Jersey, but in Pittsburgh for the weekend.

Super subby, open to most things. Got a kik of rdmqq and Skype of rdmqq23 if anyone wants to chat, but I'll be around here as well!
>>
Smh at these pissdrinkers calling dumb sluts itt miss

You can still have some pride as a sub you know
>>
>>
>>23617481
love it
>>
File: WIN_20160320_15_19_31_Pro.jpg (97 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160320_15_19_31_Pro.jpg
97 KB, 1280x720
>>23616128
that person posted a pic of me bc they're a master trole, but I did actually post >>23612701

I look like this usually
>>
File: 541651.png (373 KB, 422x400) Image search: [Google]
541651.png
373 KB, 422x400
femdom here, but Im fat.

>tfw all I want is qt sub bf
>>
>>23618245
real talk, how fat are we talking? cause like some chub isn't bad on a dom
>>
>>23618258
I said fat not chub, shit.
>>
>>23618245
Where you from, anon?
>>
>>23618281
OKAY JEEZ

but like are you thick tho
>>
File: Being_d3ac85_5555973.jpg (91 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Being_d3ac85_5555973.jpg
91 KB, 500x500
>>23618281
Ah we're all friends here.

Do you happen to be the anon from the "foreign country" with a guro fetish?
>>
>>23618287
nz same as usual, its always me.

>>23618328
>i said fat

>>23618330
Probably.
>>
>>23618339
thick and fat are not mutually exclusive
>>
>>23618363
Thick is not fat. idk why you're not getting this man. Im fat. Fat belly, rolls, thunder thighs, fatty tits what else do you need for me to tell you Im not chubby or thick and that I am fat.
>>
>>23618371
o
>>
>>23618371
crush me with your weight pls
where you at?
>>
>>23618385

>>23618339
>>
>>23612372
It seems like you've received some pretty shitty oral dude
>>
>>23618245
I'm from Australia but more than happy to have a chat :)

Throwaway1_xd
>>
>>23618339
Can you import me to New Zealand? I'll do anything you say.
>>
>>23618853
I only talk to people with face pics as I have one on my kik. Nice arm tho, would look good bound in rope.

>>23618912
I'd actually do that for the right person desu
>>
>>23618948
I'd love to chat, if only NZ weren't the literal other side of the world from the UK :(
>>
>>23618948
Do you have kik? I'm in New Zealand and I'm a switch, but feeling more submissive as of late.

[Kink.com has such great femdom stuff I can't help but want to explore that side of myself again,]
>>
>>23618965
iktf.

>>23618968
I do but read the comment you replied to, face pic only. I tend not to mess with switches because I have absolutely 0 desire to ever be sub and feel that switches dont have the right mindset like a 100% sub
>>
>>23618984
kik is moenaut if you're interested. Can understand if you're not though given the distance.
>>
>>23618984
Face pic? I can probably do that, it's reasonable. I'm a mostly private dude, but I'll make an exception.

Also that's fair to generalize about switches. I don't think I would ever want to dom a mistress I had, if that makes sense? But a different submissive girl? Sure sign me up.
>>
File: IMG_20160410_031308628.jpg (1013 KB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160410_031308628.jpg
1013 KB, 1920x2560
sub 18 years old nice cock and fit
Kik: Alex3killa
>>
>>23618339
>NZ
Never mind. She was from Eastern Europe, and rather ...troubled. Hopefully she hasn't offed herself.
>>
>>23618948
>I'd actually do that for the right person desu
What sort of person would be the right one? Would you add me on Skype?
>>
>>23615271
Kik: snowbro95
>>
>>23616745

Jag måste bara fråga, kan inte låta bli att tänka på det och jag vill bara få sinnesfred; du råkar inte bo i Stockholm?

(Snälla svara "nej" så att jag slipper känna ångest över att ha missat den enda vettiga dominanta tjejen i det här landet).

Jag är:
>>23616778
>>23616694
>>23616649
>>23616601
>>23616584
>>23616578
>>23616552
>>23616519
>>23616493
>>
Dommes please Kik me I'm male chubby: aeldercs
>>
File: A.jpg (58 KB, 450x800) Image search: [Google]
A.jpg
58 KB, 450x800
>>23615271
Kik taypink510
>>
>>23619292
Oh my god a strap on <3
>>
>>23618948
Arm here,
Message me and you'll immediately get a face pic.
>>
>>23619045
Someone I'd want to marry. If I was gonna import them it would have to be someone I was in love with and they felt the same desu.

>>23619464
face pic as display pic is the qualifier. If guys cant even follow that one thing right at the start of communication they're not a sub I want to talk to.
>>
>>23619691
Hm, add me on Skype and I'll send a face pic?
>>
>>23619723
What the fuck did I just say.
>>
I'd love to talk to a Dom woman on Kik. Maybe she can actually put me in my place

Kik: NecrosDante
>>
bump?
>>
>>23619010
So sad you are too young for me...youngish men make me act real real bad
>>
>>23621841
>youngish men make me act real real bad
You're just baiting subby young men to reply to your post with that statement
>>
>>23621846
good conclusion.and?
>>
>>23619292
That is incredibly hot. May I add you on kik?
>>
>>23621856
Well, I may have been baited.
what are these "real real bad" acts?
>>
>>23621895
Have you deserved to hear them?
>>
>>23621902
well obviously not, all I've done is reply to you twice
>>
>>23621902
>>23621856
>>23621841
Who are you?
>>
>>23612233
There are dom ladies who like the alpha LOOKING sub. don't lose hope.
>>
>>23619810
I have to say, I love how you know what you want.
>>
I'm a lady switch, but as soon as I let on that I don't mind being dominant, it's all my sex relationships become and I end them out of boredom. Sub guys are SO THIRSTY and often don't understand what they're getting into with a switch. Just my two cents. I would honestly rather just keep having unsatisfying vanilla sex than keep hooking up with needy guys who claim to be able to dish it but only want to take it.
>>
>>23612685
>Atypical because most guys are expected to be the dominant one in relations with women generally.
Exactly.
>But in terms of your interests, I don't think even most vanilla women would find those all that weird.
Most women I have been with think my excretory fetish is a little weird, but were happy to entertain it for me.
>you're as 'normal' as male submissives come anon.
I mostly agree with this statement, but what about me loving facesitting and licking women's assholes? People IRL tell me I'm gross for the latter one, because "poop comes from there".
>>23613657
>And how rewarding it is to give me a rimjob on all 4s.
hnggggg! do want
>>23615271
>fat redhead
I love fatties! <3
>Especially into buttplay
receiving or giving?
>>
>>23622006
who am I?
>>
>>23622572
Well there's a difference between being sub or switch and having mommy issues.
>>
>>23618371
> Im fat. Fat belly, rolls, thunder thighs, fatty tits what else do you need for me to tell you Im not chubby or thick and that I am fat.

I'll be your sub, baby
>>
>>23622572
>don't understand what they're getting into with a switch.
What is it then, 50% of the time Dom and 50% of the time sub?
>>
m19 here looking for a mistress , im tabooless slave willing to do everything to please you and im into mild to even extremer stuf
kik : ripturtle
sc: brsub
>>
>>23623001
hello dinner
>>
>>23618224
Ugliest guy on soc.
>>
sorry for speaking without specific permission but might i have the honour of knowing more about You ?
>>
>>23618245
i would still love to be your humble sub x
>>
>>23623077
I look best when I am sitting on your face.
>>
>>23623164
mmm that sounds so great
do you have kik my queen?
>>
>>23619225
heh tyvärr ett ja på den
>>
>>23623236
Har du nån vodka?
>>
used to be with this guy who had a really sensitive dick. I'd cuff him to the bed and ride him until he came, then afterwards would slowly stroke and suck the tip since it was so sensitive it made him whine and beg me to stop. it was a lot of fun
>>
>>23623274
I wish
>>
>>23623045
>1 post by this id
>thread completely unrelated to me
>that post isn't one you can see when this is on the front page

at least be subtle about samefagging
>>
>>23623357
Ah. Jag med. Dricker du ofta?
>>
>>23623394
nej, jag får sällan tag på alkohol och är inte så mycket av en utemänniska men det händer
>>
>>23623305
As a guy with a very sensitive dick I'm actually happy to hear it can be something that isn't an annoying inconvenience :s
>>
>>23623495
Är inte särskilt utemänniska heller, utom raves och dylikt. Säg till om du behöver någon som kan köpa ut, ha.
>>
>>23623603
skulle behöva någon som köper ut men vågar man verkligen lita på dig
>>
>>23623634
Vadå "lita"? Tror du att jag tänker sno din hundralapp och springa ut genom bakdörren på systemet eller nåt? Mitt i dagsljus.
>>
I'm a girl who is interested in learning to be more dominate. What are some good tips to help get started?
>>
>>23623812
Sorry if any of this sounds obvious but I'll try to give a little advice from my experience as a sub.

First and foremost make sure you are familiar with the limits of the sub and that he/she knows yours, it spoils the fun very quickly if one of you does something the other doesn't like. Discuss it at length with new people and do stuff like setting safe words for more intense things.

I'll also add that for me, one of the things that makes a good domme truly great is confidence and knowing what she wants. If you know what you would want your sub to do to pleasure you (and, of course, you would both be okay with it), then don't be afraid to demand or sternly ask it. The majority of subs at least that I've met love being bossed or ordered around, especially if it means pleasing their domme. Even if it seems like the sub wouldn't get any actual physical stimulation from it while you would, they're more than likely enjoying it psychologically because it's serving you.

Again it varies from person to person but another thing I personally find makes submission more enjoyable is when there are punishments and rewards from the domme for doing or not doing what he/she says. As a basic example, if your sub enjoys face sitting, you might use that as an incentive to get them to do what you tell them, and threaten to deprive them of that if they let you down.

Sorry if I am rambling here, but I just want to stress again the importance of really knowing each other's likes, dislikes and boundaries. There's nothing wrong with trying new things but if you don't discuss it a lot, things could go awry pretty fast.

I hope this helped, and good luck.
>>
>>23623870
Oh, and another thing: if you are being dominant towards someone, don't let them become lazy and complacent. They should be working just as hard to please you as you are to dominate them. At least I find its the best when it's like that.
>>
>>23623236
Helvete.

>>23623634
Jag kan också köpa ut åt dig, men man ska inte lita på folk från internet. (Mördare, psykopater osv.)

Om du mot all förmodan ändå känner för att göra det ändå, så är min Kik: sam.doe931

(Pratar gärna mer med någon som faktiskt verkar dela min syn på femdom och relaterade ämnen).
>>
The last sub I've had and me have parted ways, it's about time I acquire a new harem.
>>
File: Myself.jpg (724 KB, 1860x2706) Image search: [Google]
Myself.jpg
724 KB, 1860x2706
22/M/NorCal

I'm more of a switch than anything else and I'd like to experiment, but I like doing sub-ish things in general.

Also, virgin. Wouldn't mind being a sub for my first time.

>>23624565

Word? Where ya at?
>>
>>23623691
var jk men aa

>>23624329
stranger danger
>>
File: 1442105183460.jpg (19 KB, 228x227) Image search: [Google]
1442105183460.jpg
19 KB, 228x227
>>23622523
If youve ever met a femdom who didnt, run in the opposite direction.

>>23622775
Send me your resume

>>23623812
Do whatever the fuck you want, you're in one in charge, it's your opinion that actually matters. Thats the great thing about femdom, you do what you want.
(Just respect boundaries and shit, but thats common sense)

>>23625037
>virgin

fuck I want to ruin you for any other woman and turn you into a completly spent degenerate
>>
File: 1394827897892.png (418 KB, 674x523) Image search: [Google]
1394827897892.png
418 KB, 674x523
>>23625177

Oh god, that sounds dangerous.

Dangerous, butt fun.

Guess it depends on how much you wanna break me.
>>
>>23625203
>Guess it depends on how much you wanna break me.

until you're a sobbing mess.
>>
File: 1416022021621.jpg (127 KB, 980x572) Image search: [Google]
1416022021621.jpg
127 KB, 980x572
>>23625272

Sounds like a fantastic time.

Would you make sure you put me in my place, no matter what it takes?

And where on this Earth are you located?
>>
File: 51681746541.jpg (51 KB, 540x357) Image search: [Google]
51681746541.jpg
51 KB, 540x357
>>23625306
>Would you make sure you put me in my place, no matter what it takes?
Of course, I'm a femdom

Click my ID, I'm in nz.
>>
File: 457382783728.png (31 KB, 249x202) Image search: [Google]
457382783728.png
31 KB, 249x202
>>23616439
>>
>>23625382

Fucking balls. Why are all the good femdommes so far out of reach?

Every time I go out and look I get shit. People are too far away. It's not like I'm unattractive, or too much of a social degenerate. I just haven't had a good stroke of luck. Should I just give up and have a normal relationship? I've been holding out for a while now.
>>
>>23625407
Mate if you think you have it hard, swap places with me. nz is a kink wasteland. Ive been holding out for years with no luck. Even if you fell into a "normal" sexually vanilla relationship you'd still hunger to be a little sub slut, its just how you're built. However, it would be easier for you in a hetereo vanilla relationship to dominate a girlfriend, as thats most women's general inclination, so you have a lot of luck in being a switch. I have none because Im 110% dom and the thought of being dominated repulses me.
>>
>>23625447
Well guess I could throw myself in.
5 ft 6 in, a bit thin, tried gaining muscle but I just don't. Weigh about 120 pounds.
Male. Virgin.
I'm pretty much into simply being commanded up to (short term) chastity, I assume anyways.
If a domme wants to kik, protemanon.
>>
>>23625511
Woops didn't mean to reply not sure how that happened...
Sorry.
>>
any dominant females from belgium looking for a new slave ?
>>
>>23625447

But you also have the advantage of being a female, which means that naturally all of the men will gravitate to you because you're like a fucking unicorn.

When you're a guy in this position it's just nonstop chasing after unicorns and hoping they'll see something in you that makes them stop and take an interest.
>>
>>23625542
>But you also have the advantage of being a female, which means that naturally all of the men will gravitate to you because you're like a fucking unicorn.
loooooooool, what fucking men? The only men are 50+ creeps that i have no interest in. Young sub men are just as much unicorns as dom women, at least in my country.
>>
>>23625511
Also 21 and in Ohio
>>
>>23625558

That just seems so weird to me because it seems like everywhere I go on 4chan or FetLife there are always tons of other guys like me asking to be dominated. Maybe your men are all too busy fucking goats. Is that really a thing there? Do they do that?
>>
>>23625447
Holy fuck. You're so stuck up.

"NZ is a kink waste land,"

A saying comes to mind. "If you see an asshole on the way to work he's probably an asshole. If you see assholes everyone, you're probably an asshole."

You likely can't find anyone because you're hugely stuck up. Christ alive.
>>
File: erqf.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
erqf.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
>>23625576
Actually there are loads of femdoms in my fetlife community. Guess we need to start importing subs form the states.

>Is that really a thing there? Do they do that?
I went for a coffe with a fet friend and she had a very interesting story to tell me about a guy she met at a play party with that exact kink. But the stereotype is that its sheep, not goats.

>>23625578
Yes, please tell me more about the country and community I live in and how it's all my fault. You obviously know so much more about nz kink community than I.

I don't even know how saying nz is a kink wasteland is stuck up. its a very vanilla country where traditional male gender roles are still pretty important to the general populous.
>>
>>23623691
>>23624329
Well, somehow you guys managed to go from "omg domme in Sweden!!!" to "I can supply you with alcohol from the state-owned monopoly store you need to be 20 to buy from"... guys, that's pretty creepy.

Nu är jag förvisso finlandssvensk och inte rikssvensk, bor desstutom i centraleuropa med min sub, men jag tänkte ändå upplysa er om att jag existerar.
>>
>>23625610

I've always wanted to go to NZ... But I'm way ahead of myself.

Don't you have Lord of the Rings over there? And good healthcare?

And why do NZers want sex with sheep?
>>
>>23625625
>Don't you have Lord of the Rings over there? And good healthcare?
yes. Healthcare is decent but its got its own problems.

It's a stereotype because NZ has more sheep than people, its one of our top exports.

nz is beautiful bby, come visit. you wont see any of it as you'll be caged for the majority of your stay.
>>
>>23622018
My observation is that there are more dom ladies who want a sub with a classically masculine appearance than there are dom ladies who want femmy and twinky boys. This is coming from my own observations of the Nordic online kink community in particular.

Personally I really dislike the "alpha look", particularly with a shaven head, long hair is a prerequisite and ottermode best mode.
>>
>>23619292
Nice, any more strap-on selfies?
>>
>>23625637

Maybe you could take me on a caged roadtrip through the country, I'm sure I could get a nice feel for it that way. From Auckland to Christchurch all the way to Mordor. I'll be good.
>>
File: Depositphotos_33321995_s.jpg (771 KB, 577x866) Image search: [Google]
Depositphotos_33321995_s.jpg
771 KB, 577x866
>>23625679
I'll take you hiking
>>
>>23625690

Looks pretty warm there, I bet there won't be any time for clothing.

Speaking of which, you got any nude beaches out there? I'm sure there are plenty.
>>
Sub boys are just as rare irl. It makes me sad every day:'c To think that anybody could be content worshiping and licking every inch of my body is such a dream. Or someone that could easily snap me in half getting on their knees in front of me. Ohhh just kill me now
>>
>>23625846

Info?
>>
>>23625846
i would want nothing more than worship you
>>
>>23625861
Nope. As badly as id like to post my Kik it's not worth sorting through the kinda people who add me and get rude or are too pushy every single thread. If anyone else responds with Kik I might add you.
>>
>>23625869
DozenTrace
>>
>>23625869
i would love to be your slave and worship you , my kik is ripturtle
>>
>>23625846
>>23625869
Throwaway1_xd
18m very skinny
>>
>>23625177
>Send me your resume
I've never done this before. What do I put?
>>
>>23625869
I've got broad shoulders, muscles, and I'd love to get on my knees in front of you.
Kik: Tacos4evar
>>
>>23625447
I wish more women were 100% dom like that, everyone I meet seems to either be switch or completely sub, which sucks as a guy who is 100% sub. I couldn't imagine myself being dominant and enjoying it. I feel your pain.
>>
>>23625846
I would lick every inch of your body, spending a disproportionate amount of time on your asshole.
>>
>>23625869
Kik: SkaMasta097
>>
>>23625073
Sjukt farlig, om du bara visste!

>>23625618
It was more of a tongue-in-cheek suggestion for someone who already said they'd want someone to buy it for them. It'd be creepy if I wasn't 22 myself, as my intenton was never to lure someone in with promises of alcohol. That'd feel like being a pedo with candy.
>>
>>23625846
Oh miss. I would beg for you
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.