[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT CHAT/DISCUSSIONS BJ wasn't here, so I did my duty edition,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 136
File: 1457611865553.png (12 KB, 167x307) Image search: [Google]
1457611865553.png
12 KB, 167x307
ITT CHAT/DISCUSSIONS
BJ wasn't here, so I did my duty edition, pls no bully
Last thread reached the limit

Chat General - Take a pic in your current state (no polished selfies)
>Music Discussion
>What are you doing?
>Why you are a fucking NEET weirdo? (it's cool if you're not)
>Video Games(?)
>Books you're currently reading
>Films etc.

General Discussion

You don't have to follow these guidelines, it's just a suggestion, just post some content so other anons get to know you.
This is a meet-up board after all.

This isn't exactly a rate thread but if that is truly what you seek OP will deliver. R8 others if you're into it.
Let's try to be civil.

Last Thread
>>23515209
>>
File: _20160322_223038.jpg (34 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
_20160322_223038.jpg
34 KB, 480x600
Good evening/night/morning/day/afternoon.

Can I have a (You)?
>>
if this is dat pale austist fukboi imma gonna lagh wat a fukin looser
>>
>>23527056
Currently (still) reading Border Crossing.
Watching Guardians of the Galaxy, pretty decent if I may say so myself. Decided to get netflix cause I figured that's what white girls do after they get out of relationships, where's my icecream though?
>>23527073
You. What do you do for a living btw? Can you squat?
>>23527074
Haha yeah. Fucking slavs am i right?
>>
File: spook.jpg (550 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
spook.jpg
550 KB, 960x1280
Who /uglyasfuck/ here.
>>
BJ is here!

(My actual initials are BJ haha)
>>
>>23527074
Kek, leave him alone.
>>23527095
If only I was the girl...
>>23527124
Me.
>>23527128
Billy Joel?
>>
File: 1458576734153.png (89 KB, 826x801) Image search: [Google]
1458576734153.png
89 KB, 826x801
>>23527074
Lagh, my friend. Here, have this picture.
>mfw biggest laghs
>mfw no one can even into laghs
>>23527095
At the moment nothing. Actually, no, I mostly read, but as in occupation it's nothing. I might move out depending on the circumstances around or after Easter.

Yes I can whilst sipping beer from a plastic bottle and eating sunflower seeds.
>>23527124
I look autistic if anything.
>>23527128
BJ said he died in last thread.
>>
File: [Interally Kamikazes].jpg (51 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
[Interally Kamikazes].jpg
51 KB, 480x800
>Music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYYvpQOYTSk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygISd8V5pro
>What are you doing?
Watching this MGTOW movement.
Looking for jobs
Trying to get a ball rolling.
The outside world smells of petrol and feet.
I do not like petrol and feet.
>Video Games(?)
Outlast
Wonder
>Films etc.
[Recommend me you sons 'a' bitches.] >>23527073
(You)
>>23527073
How's life, stranger?
>>23527095
>white girls
>Girls
The shame knowing you'll never be a pretty princess.
>>23527124
/uglyasfuck/
I've been called a crackhead, does that count?
Any news updates?
>>
>>23527136

I want to start studying philosophy from scratch senpai, I've been reading Stirner lately but I don't have the foundation to make sense of it. Where should I start? you seem knowledgeable about it.

>>23527138

being ugly fucking sucks man
>>
>CAPTCHA
>Select an image with grass
>select the one with water
>still pass
ABSOLUTE MADMAN

>>23527138
Define 'How's'
Define 'life'
Define ','
Define 'stranger'
Define '?'

Fine at the moment, I'm keeping my nihilistic urges away.
>>23527146
With the Greeks. What have you read of the Greeks?
>>
>>23527132
You want netflix and icecream too?
We can share mine, we can netflix and chill.
>>23527138
I don't think I'd ever would want to be female. It'd be nice in the dating game but so many negatives.
We shall also netflix and chill with subtle groping.
>>
>>23527146
1)You're not ugly
2)Self pity can only get you so far.
>>
>>23527154

Nothing, I tried reading Republic couple of years ago but depression fueled ADHD prevented me from finishing it. What pieces you recommend first for me to start?
>>
>>23527154
Define 'How's'
A word often used by britcunts to gain the attention of another cunt and inform them of an approaching questions
>Define 'life'
Being able to wiggle profusely
>Define ','
The face of a man confronted by his first cell mate.
>Define 'stranger'
(You) (Us) (Them)
>>23527154
>Define '?'
A collection of pixels.
>>23527155
>subtle groping.
S-so...I shouldn't bring over my blue gloves and and feather duster?
>>
>>23527155
Yes that would be quite nice, distract me from life and whatnot.
I always joke around about being a little girl, but I don't actually want to be one lel.
>>
Anyone want to see a cool cat video?https://youtu.be/riK_dze5-hg
>>
>>23527162
Not philosophy in itself. Read both Iliad and Odyssey first. And no, the log of ships in the Iliad does eventually end and things become much more interesting than just a list of names, and if you're wondering why I am saying this, you will see for yourself when you try and read it. Get a book on Greek mythology as it is very relevant. After that do Hesiod's poetry. After that come pre-Socratics, which is a very long stretch of thought mostly recorded in fragments and writings of later philosophy, but they are very, very relevant, on the same degree as Plato and Aristotle. Anyways, do both of Homer's epics, try Hesiod and read a bit about mythology. Reading a Greek history helps, but it isn't a requirement, at least at entry level. When you get a taste of earliest Greek writings, I will tell you where to go next. Feel free to ask me questions.

>>23527183
Gaze into abyss long enough and abyss will gaze back.
>>
>>23527178
I think we need a break.
>>23527179
When I look at myself and what kind of partner I am I'd never wish that upon anyone and so to be a girl and have to deal with my ass I can't imagine the torment.
>>23527136
How's life over there though? Is the economy difference noticable or do you live a life of symbolic wealth?
>>
>>23527191
It's very noticeable. I'm from lower class background and live in a fairly rural place, so it's bad, that's why I want to move out to a bigger city. Shithole par excellence m8.
>>
>>23527191
>I think we need a break.
You always get so defense when I want to clean.
Last time I was at your house you had merged with the floor and become one with the pizza boxes.
>>
>>23527191
Exactly.
Women tend to act on emotion.
Which isn't necessarily a bad thing I guess.
Idk, I shouldn't put any input since I have basically only experienced a relationship once, and I am ignorant but those are my two cents.
>>
>>23527197
Where do you want to move? What town?
Reckon things will improve drastically?
What kind of occupation are you after?
>>23527213
I'm fully aware you stole my collection of rodent teeth aswell as the 100 SEK bill I had in my left coat pocket the last time you visited. You're like Kim and Aggie from How Clean is Your House on steroids.
>>23527237
How was that relationship?
I'm no expert either, I think I'll devote myself to being single for quite a while now since I know the hardships that relationships do bring.
Then again sleeping next to someone is something that is surprisingly hard to live without after doing it for so long.
>>
>>23527269
Valmiera, it's a fairly good place to be.
No, not really. It's not a goldmine, but cities are quite incomparable to rural towns.
Whatever minimum wage job pops up. I want to write and that requires greater amounts of autonomy than I have now, besides I'm sick and tired of my hometown.
>>
File: 1458682787478.jpg (78 KB, 800x900) Image search: [Google]
1458682787478.jpg
78 KB, 800x900
>>23527237
Plus I am a Juice so that's all I'm giving.
>>23527269
Well since I don't hold other previous relationships to compare it to, I'd say it went pretty swell, until it ended...kek.
But thank Allah I had one though, first time love messes with the fucking mind mang. If there is a next time, I kinda know how to handle some situations better now, I think.
Then again it depends on the person like you said.
That sounds good, it's always good to take a break from people, and maybe try to better oneself.

>mfw my entertainment didn't show up
O-oh..k...

Guess I'll take leave, I had a fucking rough morning and doesn't help that I barely slept.
Smell ya fegs l8er.
>>
File: 1449106655608.jpg (71 KB, 600x656) Image search: [Google]
1449106655608.jpg
71 KB, 600x656
>>23527269
>collection of rodent teeth
>>
>>23527269
>You're like Kim and Aggie from How Clean is Your House on steroids.
They WISH they were me on steroids. When I clean I make carpets shine.
> collection of rodent teeth
I was going to make them into a hat.
>100 SEK
It was actually 130SEK, not that I counted or stole it.
>>
>>23527285
I wish you all the best, it seems you're making the best of what you've got dealt already which is something you can't say about a lot of people.
I'm probably the opposite of the spectrum.
>>23527310
Sadly that's true. I do wish I acted a lot more on emotion like you said a lot of women do. Atleast trying to balance shit out without coming across like an apathetic cunt.
What entertainment?
See ya meme.
>>
>>23527332
I've still had my fair share of fuck ups. More than a someone of my background can afford if he wants to make something of himself, but I'm too stubborn to let things like that discourage me completely.
>>
>>23527330
We can still hit it off if you buy me some pop rocks and a twinkie though... call me.
>>
File: NPILrzS.png (105 KB, 500x216) Image search: [Google]
NPILrzS.png
105 KB, 500x216
>me after 2 days of Berlin
>music discussion
I've been listening to fantano core in the last few days and I can only recommend it.
The talking heads and they might be Giants are some amazing shit!
>what are you doing
Laying in bed instead of being out and partying because my brothers drain the life out of me
>books
Trying to get some secondary literature tomorrow so that I can understand Nietzsche better
>films
Dunno what to watch rn.
Will watch some kurusawa tomorrow.
>>
>>23527398
>Trying to get some secondary literature tomorrow so that I can understand Nietzsche better
STOP
>>
>>23527399
W-why?
I'm not going to read all the pre platonians, Platon and hegel.... Well maybe hegel cuz Muh Marx and Muh Adorno but I don't care about philosophy as much as I care about economy and politics so I won't spent my whole life trying to get through it
>still salty about the uneducated shit you said regarding refugees 2 or so weeks ago
>>
File: power.jpg (63 KB, 596x360) Image search: [Google]
power.jpg
63 KB, 596x360
>mfw I finally understand the power of the (You)

>Music
Just some random vibes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_75I7qqWBY
Olli is good for feels, still blows me away how this doods only 15.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReGsABWvhqg
I need to invest in a MPD soon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4cp7YdcYpw
classikz

>What are you doing?
Just got done with some yardwork, about to go take a nice drive in a bit.

>Video Games
Still Alpha Sapphire

>Films
Anyone have any colorful animu movies they would recommend? Finally watched Paprika and I enjoyed it. Madhouse is always on point with the animation.

>>23527073
(You)

>>23527095
>where's my icecream though?
What flavor tho
>>23527138
>Outlast
I was too scared to play that game by myself. How far in are you?
>>
File: 1458170759257.gif (1 MB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
1458170759257.gif
1 MB, 267x200
>>23527465
t. Achmed

>he's gonna read Hegel
>read
>Hegel

He requires more reading than Nietzsche and is quite dense and obscure unless you speak the jargon.
>>
>>23527481
>read hegel
N-not now obviously
I ment eventually
And I do realize that this kind of shit needs reading that's why I decided to use secondary literature, but what do you dislike about it?
>>
>>23527491
Everything there to understand is already there, plus you will not see the X writer, but X writer through the lense Y person with your own personal possible misunderstanding thrown in. A good example why this is a bad idea is Bertrand Russell's interpretation of Western Philosophy. Anyways, if you struggle to understand Zarathustra, let it be like this. Finish Zarathustra, then read Nietzsche's other work which is more easily understood. Come back to Zarathustra and you will see that it makes more sense then. Don't spoil yourself the discovery. This is why I always skip introductions to books unless they are short biographical notes on the author. They always set the mood in a certain way and spoil you. Understanding doesn't come in a single day, let yourself remain willfully ignorant on some things for now only to make your coming to understanding sweeter. Ignorance isn't always bad, it should be cherished in some cases.
>>
I found a few thousand years old Sumerian Navy Seals copypasta.
http://etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk/section2/tr24202.htm
I am a king, offspring begotten by a king and borne by a queen. I, Culgi the noble, have been blessed with a favourable destiny right from the womb. When I was small, I was at the academy, where I learned the scribal art from the tablets of Sumer and Akkad. None of the nobles could write on clay as I could. There where people regularly went for tutelage in the scribal art, I qualified fully in subtraction, addition, reckoning and accounting. The fair Nanibgal, Nisaba, provided me amply with knowledge and comprehension. I am an experienced scribe who does not neglect a thing."
"When I sprang up, muscular as a young lion, galloping like a spirited ass at full gallop, the favour of An brought me joy; to my delight Enlil spoke favourably about me, and they gave me the sceptre because of my righteousness. I place my foot on the neck of the foreign lands; the fame of my weapons is established as far as the south, and my victory is established in the highlands. When I set off for battle and strife to a place that Enlil has commanded me, I go ahead of the main body of my troops and I clear the terrain for my scouts. I have a positive passion for weapons. Not only do I carry lance and spear, I also know how to handle slingstones with a sling. The clay bullets, the treacherous pellets that I shoot, fly around like a violent rainstorm. In my rage I do not let them miss."
"CHORUS: Let me boast of what I have done. The fame of my power is spread far and wide. My wisdom is full of subtlety. Do not my achievements surpass all qualifications?
>>
>>23527528
Man you're a real conisseur.
I understand your viewpoint but it's not really time efficient at all because I would take longer for each read through and I would require multiple read throughs to understand the matter. I do think that I would learn a lot on the way but I'm sadly not as disciplined when it comes to reading as you are and maybe spent two or less hours of my day reading books and like I said philosophy really isn't the thing I want to invest the most of my reading time in.
I think reading the source material and viewing it the way the author wanted it is required if you want to truly understand something, hence why I plan to read the capital, but since I don't set my Standart that high for everything I read I think using secondary literature or praised introductions into longer works can be enough to grasp the most of it.
I do totally respect your very acribic way of reading, I'm just not metal enough to do it myself.
BTW we need some lighter discussions in these threads, I suspect a lot of normie faggots refuse to join the non BJ threads because the main discussion points here are a lot more complicated, so we are like 5 people at most rn right?
It's not that I don't like it, but maybe a more specialized thread for these kind of topics would be cool to get more diversity of people in these threads. That's just my personal opinion though because I like to use 4chan not only for discussion but also for zoning out. If I'm alone with that stance I'll gladly oblige.
>>
File: 1457242182559.jpg (50 KB, 343x340) Image search: [Google]
1457242182559.jpg
50 KB, 343x340
>>23527557
>The number of lions that I have dispatched with my weapons is limitless; their total is unknown.
Now, no lion lives in Mesopotamia. Culgi the best king. Slay all those who insult the Culgi, scribe who neglects no thing and wrecks lions.
>>
>>23527573
>implying half of these threads isn't fun posting

WELL IF NORMALSCUM CAN'T ENJOY THAT, I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY WILL
>>
>>23527622
what normies enjoy
>DAE seen Deadpool yet? I luv it :DDDD
>God is dead and Kanye West killed him with his new sick lp
>qt grills for contact fagging
>vidya is so great xD
>Muh sexuality
It's an advanced form of shit posting where it's not only shit posting but literally just shit and I'm only using the term shit posting to justify that I like it.
>>
>>23527695
Sounds terribly boring.

My shitposting is highly honed skill. I have no rival, for I post like no other. My bait never remains unhooked. I am supreme and high.
>>
>>23527468
>How far in are you?
I've just gotten past the first encounter with tunnel tearers.
> colorful animu
I don't bout that color bullshit but
One piece
SAO
Death Note
One punch man
Soul eater
>>23527398
>>me after 2 days of Berlin
You can do it,famolia. Just think of the concentration camps, those poor Officers went months without a pin up. Months!
>Instead of partying
What are you? SWIM might suggest just take some godly "sugar" / caffine/ a shit ton of vitamin D and jiggle the night away.
>>23527394
>So call me.
Maybe
>>
>>23527132
nah, only first name

>>23527136
not the same, cuz i'm alive as fuck
>>
Say (You)

Gonna sleep soon.
>>
File: kdoAwvW.gif (767 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
kdoAwvW.gif
767 KB, 500x281
>>23527468
>Colorful anime
If you haven't watched kill LA kill or space dandy yet GET ON THAT SHIT RIGHT NOW.
If you want awesome anesthetics in movies instead of series watch the garden of words.
>only comment about paprika is about its animation
Fucking triggered
>>23527727
>SAO
>he says SAO
>SAO he says
>sword art online
Have you considered suicide yet?
I refuse talking to you until you've watched this in its entirety
https://youtu.be/3uON7ANNOi4

>Some real good anime
Paranoia agent
Serial project lain
Psycho pass
Space dandy
FLCL
>>
>>23527797
That's an hour long. No.
...Okay yeah first point's valid...yep.
In my defense I was high on nostalgia , the damn nostalgia.
>Beta
...Yep
>Story
...I...can see it

...Well fuck.

Fine. I retract it. Shame me.
>Space dandy
I second this.
>>
File: ewJwFYC.gif (2 MB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
ewJwFYC.gif
2 MB, 500x333
>>23527843
>won't watch an hour long critical analysis of shit tier anime
Literally what's wrong with you????
>I'll retract it
Alright, that's atleast something.
>>23527727
>concentration camps
GIf related
>partying
It's not that I'm physically ded I'm just emotionally exhausted and I'm introverted so I can not cure that exhaustion with human interaction. Besides that I've been drinking the past 5 days every evening and my stomach slowly feels like it's constantly burning which probably isn't really good anyways.
>I will explore the city tomorrow.
Any city exploration tips?
Any ideas for shit to visit that's always interesting?
Anybody wants me to visit some specific shit in Berlin?
I really don't care where I'll be going and can deliver some pics if anybody has a Marx fetish and wants some of the good old Soviet stuff
>>
File: 1458684049523.png (261 KB, 452x500) Image search: [Google]
1458684049523.png
261 KB, 452x500
>>23527332
Don't we all. Not really though.
You'll know when it comes, cept I just remembered she had to go to the cray doctor.
She's probably locked up kek.
>meme
Ples no
>>23527772
Bobby?
>>
Using the last picture I took of myself rather than getting a new one because I'm a lazy cunt, also hair is overgrown af
>Music Discussion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sblR0eIRW-I
>What are you doing?
Trying to figure out how I'm going to live over the next two weeks with no food or money and possibly nowhere to live, with uni work to do over the two weeks.
Because tfw no gf
>Video Games(?)
Warframe
>>
File: Ea7l73m.jpg (246 KB, 1000x1502) Image search: [Google]
Ea7l73m.jpg
246 KB, 1000x1502
>>23528011
>figuring out how to survive
Just don't.
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo267.jpg (64 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo267.jpg
64 KB, 800x600
>Why is is that these threads die explicitly when I'm at work ;__;
Thank you Pious for keeping the idea alive, I work literally everyday so I'm hardly on when everyone else is on ;___; w-why.
>tfw my brother would have starved to death if I wasn't living with him jesus fucking christ, he tried to make spaghetti for the first time and just boiled the meat directly into the sauce, fucking barbarian
there's also half a bottle of hot sauce in here, why.
>Music Discussion
SO I guess I finally like Painting With. Too bad every thing Panda Bear did on that album was literal shit, save for like 1 maybe 2 songs.
also if you live under a rock, or underneath the ocean, here's the new Death Grips songs.
>not sure why you wouldn't have listened to this already faggot
HOFFMAN
O
F
F
M
A
N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtW7Qz0a3o0
>video is filled with weird symbolism and I'm not sure if I like this or Fashion Week better.

>doing
sphagett
>work
just got back
>everything else is trite
Anyone want to share their thoughts on The Holy Mountain and what they thought it meant.
>>23528011
Life is just an un-ironic meme
>>23527128
imposter
>>23527073
here is your daily (You) ration, the only think I may provide in these trying times
>inb4 literally everyone is asleep
>>
File: 1457856862921.jpg (52 KB, 600x660) Image search: [Google]
1457856862921.jpg
52 KB, 600x660
Is it just me or does /soc/ seem more vapid than usual.
>>
>>23528312
>gets to post
>no one is here to reply
JUST
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo59.jpg (35 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo59.jpg
35 KB, 800x600
>Doing
First ducking hangover my stomach feels like shite.

No.
>>23528312
If you're BJ why are you white.
>>
File: inject420marijuanas.jpg (1 MB, 1080x1521) Image search: [Google]
inject420marijuanas.jpg
1 MB, 1080x1521
The one person that I made friends with in lectures barely bothers to come anymore, yet there are still heaps of friend groups around in the lectures. Does everyone hate me?

>>23527124
Iktf, senpai.
>>23527468
lol I love this
>>23528345
It's shit. Dunno why I bother coming here anymore, I need real life friends to constantly do shit with so I'm not as bored. It's a little unhealthy.
>>
Who linked my tit.
>>
>>23529634
Link here

I didn't go to cray doc instead I chugged vodka.
>>
>>23529662
Why.
And why vodka? Ew.
>>
>>23529662
How many days is yr drunk?
Just finished a bottle for breakfast here
>>
>>23529671
Thread said your favorite poster :-D
Wanted to get drunk fast
I was nervous buying alone for first time so I just grabbed it.

>>23529677
Yesterday?
I threw up like 4 times already.
>>
File: 1458722350337.jpg (29 KB, 449x500) Image search: [Google]
1458722350337.jpg
29 KB, 449x500
>>23529680
>Thread said your favorite poster :-D
>mfw
Aww so innocent it hurts.
>>
>>23529680
Hmm. Throwing up is unpleasant. But it probably means your liver is not terminally damaged yet.
Swings and roundabouts.
>>
File: 2.png (33 KB, 359x232) Image search: [Google]
2.png
33 KB, 359x232
Hallo /SOC/
>>
File: 1456434168322.png (200 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1456434168322.png
200 KB, 2000x1333
Alright, see ya later guys. I'm taking a break from this board, it just makes me sad and depressed. Have a good one lads.
>>
>>23529590
How much did you drink
>>
>mfw tried donuts for the first time
>mfw they are so terrible

Why did anyone even come up with this food
>>
File: TPhoto_00001.jpg (15 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
TPhoto_00001.jpg
15 KB, 640x480
'bout to fall asleep. Life a shit.
It's lame but I've been enjoying the We Love Disney album released last October. Totally forgot about it until just now and the vocals on a lot of the songs are great. Really easy to enjoy.
I'm a NEET atm because I'm waiting to hear back on my M.A. application, and I'm financially comfortable enough to not need to work right now. 95% certain I got into the program but I hate waiting.
Waiting on Overwatch and Legion releases. Those will definitely tide me over during the summer.
Not reading anything currently but I have some books lined up. Shit just bores me, though. I know it's good for me but ugh. I do a lot of reading online anyway, mainly the news with some shitposting thrown in. This election cycle is such a shitshow, I can't look away.
Recently saw Deadpool. Thought it was enjoyable but not very deep (I know it didn't need to be, I just mean there's not much room for analysis). Funniest part by far was when he broke his hands/foot trying to hurt Colossus. The rest was just maximum memeitude for the most part.

Faaack I should probably sleep. I'll keep this thread open in case I wake up to someone who for some reason wanted to talk more with me lol
>>
>>23529878
You shouldn't read, if we are speaking about fiction, if you don't enjoy it at all. Unless your timespan is an issue with books, but it's sometimes very enjoyable to trudge through a book for a prolonged time and let it have effect on your thoughts.

Well, I'd say honesty shallow movies, pure entertainment, are much better than arthouse faggotry that tries too hard to be deep, but assumes a depth of a puddle, and lends nothing to the analysis than overly self masturbatory existential platitudes or similar trash. Some things just need to be treated as less than profound.

>wake
Daytime in Yurop m8
>>
>>23529878
You in the west coast?
>>
File: 1458685236491.jpg (166 KB, 918x627) Image search: [Google]
1458685236491.jpg
166 KB, 918x627
Bored.
Posting random shit till nene gets back.
>>
>>23529846
Approx 300ml.
>>23529698
I don't do often.
>>23529696
>9696
I am very so.
>>23529698
>>
>>23529946
French Baroque
>tfw I can identify style now
>>
>>23529976
That isn't much at all, but then again you're a woman and you don't have the tolerance build up of any sorts. Then again, it depends on the lenght of time it took you to consume that amount. If done under 10 minutes, you're drunk, no matter your tolerance, although I know some madmen who could handle that.
>>23529980
I think it's neoclassicism, looks too minimalistic and clearly cut for baroque.
>>
>>23529992
ALMOST
Yeah you're probably right, I googled and subject is death of Socrates
Neoclassicism class is tomorrow
About 15 minutes and as I said first time
I remember little other than my hair getting stuck between desk joints.
>>
File: 1458683247673.jpg (207 KB, 900x906) Image search: [Google]
1458683247673.jpg
207 KB, 900x906
>>23529976
Shure you is.
Idk what do now, say tenks?
>>23529980
You identified wrong.
So how'd it go.
>>
>>23529998
That's very quick, to be honest, and the fact that you are still alive is very surprising. Much Slav respect, kek.

Well you won't remember jackshit if drunk. I drank a half litre of vodka in my work in a very short period of time, lean, with only fish to help me stomach it. I managed to leave without getting everyone know I'm drunk. I drank few beers ten minutes later. My memory stopped then. I don't remember how I got home, but my bicycle was home, my jacket covered with vomit and I had the worst hangover, maybe got mild alcohol poisoning. Apparently, as someone later told, I vomited on some guys and blacked out without giving a damn. Alcohol can be fun, but it's more trouble than worth.

How is your hangover?
>>23530000
Great, quads.
>>
File: 1458684670969.png (1 MB, 896x2622) Image search: [Google]
1458684670969.png
1 MB, 896x2622
Y nene say am fave but he ignores me :'(
>>
Jesus, I got hardcore ignored. Well, it's nothing new anyway. Circlejerks can be cancer.
>>
>>23530000
>0000
My friend was with me, she had half the amount
She says I rolled on the floors, swung my hair, went under the desk, and punched her in the face
Also there was crying.

>>23530013
>Half a litre at at work
Shite
Slight headache
My stomach is a little better now
But I vomited everywhere a few hours ago.
>>
>>23530031
Wood pay 2 c dat 4 free and wish it was me getting punched.
You had a better day than me kek.
>>
>>23530031
Vomiting is bad, don't drink more than you can handle. Slight buzz is the best feeling as long as you have enough drink to keep it there and self discipline to not get wasted.

How are you in general, hangover notwithstanding?
>>
>>23530040
I don't think I will do it again anytime soon.
I feel a little lighter, and you.

>>23530035
O deer
Among other I won't mention tho.
>>
File: Why wait 3 years.jpg (2 MB, 1750x2857) Image search: [Google]
Why wait 3 years.jpg
2 MB, 1750x2857
>>23530118
No m tho.
Good no one wants to know.
I'm tempted to jump off this bridge, or to the next building kek.
>>
>>23530118
Bit heavier.
>>
File: r68OX_s-200x150.gif (138 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
r68OX_s-200x150.gif
138 KB, 200x150
>>23527932
>Any city exploration tips?
The homeless, I've found a few neat places by simply watching where they walk too to get out of the public eye.
Also, look for allys/ hidden paths.
Go down places you'd tend to avoid.
>Marx fetish
Baby you know me so well. <3
>gif
kek
>slowly feels like it's constantly burning
You did good, son. You did good.
>Alright, that's atleast something.
Another related gif
>>23528312
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtW7Qz0a3o0
I don't know if I can fap to this, but I'm going to try.
>hot sauce in here, why is there not more
Exactly my thoughts
>>23529598
>It's a little unhealthy.
This has become my main source of social interaction. I'm slowly drifting into R9K.
God speed to your rapid recovering and your increasing social circle.
>>23529763
Piss off.
>>23529878
>Faaack I should probably sleep. I'll keep this thread open in case I wake up to someone who for some reason wanted to talk more with me lol
Did you dream a dream?
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo1.jpg (41 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo1.jpg
41 KB, 800x600
Got my blood sample for my project.
>>23530142
DO IT.
>>23530161
Why is that.
>>
>>23530249
>Got my blood sample for my project.
...Do I want to know?
>>
>>23530249
>dat menstrual blood
Watch me vid
>>23527183
:)
I haven't done that in a while, and if I fell I don't want to be a fucking crippled feg.
>>
>>23530237
that's what I'm worried about. I don't want this to be my main form of social interaction. And now no-one on this site gives a shit about me anymore, so I have no choice. I gotta get out there and do stuff.
>>
>>23530276
fail*
>>23530273
Looks tasty right.
>>
>>23530281
>I gotta get out there and do stuff.
Good luck, hombre. Enjoy RL, if you find any cheat codes tell me.
>shit about me anymore
If you're looking at it like than yeah, fly away magic man.

Peace out, fag.
>>23530282
>Looks tasty right.
It reminds me of when I was a child.
Escaping prison for the first time and seeing the twisted look on the doctors face as I thunder punched my way out of that cage.
>>
>>23530273
I'm gonna color with it.

>>23530276
What the duck
But you are crippled, mentally.
>>
File: 1458686307313.jpg (206 KB, 771x960) Image search: [Google]
1458686307313.jpg
206 KB, 771x960
>>23530299
What film is this?
>>23530330
What.
No how?
You don't see me spamming my face and acting like a sophist, do you?
>>
>>23530349
Yeah why.
>>
File: 1458683322636.jpg (131 KB, 960x686) Image search: [Google]
1458683322636.jpg
131 KB, 960x686
>>23530358
:/
I didn't know tits constitutes as face now...
>>
>>23530375
You are your tits
Also why you being such a girl.
>>
File: Stale jizz.jpg (3 MB, 1835x2725) Image search: [Google]
Stale jizz.jpg
3 MB, 1835x2725
>wen u cum first tiem in years
>>23530384
A-cup?
I'm not.
Just slightly worried.
>>23530389
It's k, I look worse.
>>
>>23530415
Disgusting.
>>
>>23530480
U liek ;)
>>
>>23530249
It must be that way. Easter is around the corner, so are many opportunities. Even if things don't go my way, I still have to think forward. Life goes on still. Either way, if I leave or stay burden on my shoulders increases. So I'm heavy. I fell asleep for a moment because I didn't sleep much last night and had to wake early. So yeah.
>>
File: 1458689604050.jpg (497 KB, 1020x1486) Image search: [Google]
1458689604050.jpg
497 KB, 1020x1486
>>23530349
>You don't see me spamming my face and acting like a sophist, do you?
Sophists did literally nothing wrong.
>>
File: Icosahedron.jpg (29 KB, 640x416) Image search: [Google]
Icosahedron.jpg
29 KB, 640x416
>>23530330
>I'm gonna color with it.
>
>>23530349
It's seven pieces you absolute retard, do you even animal?
>>
File: 1457749796816.png (45 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1457749796816.png
45 KB, 300x250
>end of March
>snowstorm
>expecting 14+ inches

I just want the new Berserk chapter to come out.
>>
File: Snapshot_20160323_1.jpg (120 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20160323_1.jpg
120 KB, 1280x720
>>23530249
ooooooooooohhhhhhh good luck
when is the big day?
I could've given u blood 4 free
>>
>>23531082
where do you even live son
>>
>>23527797
>>23527843
In all reality, SAO was just a pretty-pleasing reversion of the entire .hack series. At least watching .hack as a kid actually made me feel despondent.
>>
>>23531096
You're one of my favorite /soc/ girls!
>>
>>23531096
>them arms
>>
>>23531136
kek

>>23531146
they're a joke (just like my life)
how is holy week treating you?
>>
>>23531105
The Wastelands.
(rojo)
>>
>>23531172
They look big for a grill

I'm anxious, but nothing else, really, for now.

And you?
>>
File: 1392659589808.jpg (44 KB, 712x528) Image search: [Google]
1392659589808.jpg
44 KB, 712x528
>>23531217
fug. I thought I lived in the wastelands
it's just coal cuntry tho (can't tell if that's better or worse)

>>23531225
jej, someday they will be strong. why am I so shit at OHP
a bit anxious as well...it's my second week of looking for work and it's going pretty shitty. I still have enough money saved up to be comfortable, but I'm getting a bit concerned. I'll have to go back to wageslaving as my last resort
>tfw your mom is a very catholic south american woman
>asks if I'm going to fast on good friday
lel
>>
>>23531082
>>23531217
*Suspicious look*
>>
>>23531264
>tfw in mostly atheistic hellscape with occasional non meme Lutheran and Catholic if you live in East
Feels good.
I didn't know you were of Latino ancestry. Noice.

Working isn't bad as long as it isn't ends but rather means for actual goals.

How much time you got left?
>>
>>23531276
I'm an MSAwhore. Nothing to look at.
>>23531264
Canada redefined the word waste.
>coal country
I was pretty sure I knew where you lived but now it's just fucked.
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 640x480
Who else here feels hopeless and depressed? I went from having too much money to a shitty addiction and no one around when it matters
>>
>>23531308
>hopeless
At times.
>depressed
Can't afford that luxury. Amor Fati everyday.
>>
>>23531281
aye, am half Peruvian. could have been nice and tall like my father but I came out short and stocky (thanks mom)
>womanlet/necklett 4ever

I'm gonna give it another week (two at most) and then I'll just be wageslave again. I only need to work until the end of august and then I will start my masters degree and get paid to be a student. will be good

>>23531301
oohh canada, sounds nice and isolated
heh, it's all the same in ameriga no matter where you live (for the most part)
>>
>>23531336
How tall are you? In non meme measurements.

At least you have some certainty in life. I have none. Feels both good and bad. Almost like I'm surrounded by fog.
>>
File: s p 0 0 p y.jpg (57 KB, 543x960) Image search: [Google]
s p 0 0 p y.jpg
57 KB, 543x960
>>23531096
I did get it for free
It is my own
Tomorrow.
>>23530512
Delete this.
>>23530537
Why did you have to wake up early
Did you find a job yet
Voice record pls.
>>23531347
>non meme
It's a trap.
>>
>>23531357
I had to receive my debit card and write some documents. It didn't help I pushed over a chair whilst in waiting room and was really sleepy and couldn't focus on what the receptionist said at all.
>so pension plan number two comes along, are you okay with this?
>yeah, yeah, sure, that too
I don't even know what pension plan two is.

My voice is shitty you silly. I might though since you insist.

And no job yet, I haven't moved out yet. I will only see if it is plausible this weekend.
>>
File: fGPKklx.png (186 KB, 400x750) Image search: [Google]
fGPKklx.png
186 KB, 400x750
>>23531115
>implying
First off, hack had some pretty awesome remakings and spin offs which where better then the lackluster original.
Besides that, there are a trillion spin offs, all better then SAO. Right now there is one running called konosuba which is funny as Fuck and actually pretty original and has some gr8 fanservice.
SAO was a train wreck from beginning to end, there is no interesting aspect to it, it is purely boring. Its spirit was apathy.
>>23530237
>homeless people
Implying I won't get beat up by them if I follow them around like a creep. They only sit around and drinking anyways or stand up to get some more drinks.
>alleyways
True as Fuck. The main street that is really famous was ugly as Fuck so I was just hitting up sidestreets n shit which was really awesome. I ate some oriental street food which tasted great and I've seen a girl that looked straight up out of a horror movie I've never been spooked as much by a human as I was by that cunt I swear to God.
All in all was a great time walked around for 7 hours and listened to some awesome music.
>Marx pics
Sorry senpai I couldn't make any pics cuz it was could as fuck :/
How was your day?
>
>
>what do you guys think of the terrorist attack? :^)
>>
>>23531347
I'm 160 cm (5'3 in ameriburger)
It feels certain for now, but it will only be for two years. I still have no clue what I want to do with myself, and by staying in school, I can prolong that "decision." At least people think I have my shit together for now, jeje. As long as I am self-sufficient I don't really care what ends up becoming of me. The next few years should be interesante. Embrace the fog yo. Makes you harder to predict

>>23531357
do tell us how it goes
>>
>>23531393
I think European forced should invade Middle East, relocate all Muslims to Australia and found a colony in the heart of Antarctica known as Fifth Reich. Because five sounds better than four. Oh, almost forgot, we need to donate Varg some money so he can build a house in rural Egypt so he can produce some brand new hits like 'WE WAZ AND SHIET'.

>>23531399
I have some clear goals in life though.

160cm isn't that short for a woman.
>>
File: wew.jpg (64 KB, 543x960) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
64 KB, 543x960
Where is Ish I want her to witness this blood edgyfest.

>>23531399
>99
I will, thanks.

>>23531381
It is not and I do
I know I was just wondering if you started looking.
>>
File: 0RaG1xX.jpg (91 KB, 750x849) Image search: [Google]
0RaG1xX.jpg
91 KB, 750x849
>>23531409
This a million times!
Like, I don't even get why people want to name the next world War the third that's so fucking lame.
I think it should be world War 9001 cuz thats OVER NINETHOUSAND xDDD
Would be way more epic that way
>>
>>23531393
Oh no, I mean no defense for SAO, it's only saving grace was the clean animation style. While the original .hack was kind of a mess, it was extremely original and you can't deny the character interactions were actually pretty spot-on considering interactions between gamers and shut-ins. The spin-offs were all great, though I couldn't handle much of roots. Konosuba sounds good after looking at it, thanks for the reference.
I just miss the shows that drew you in and made you feel the cold suffering. Not the crazy-eyed insanity, but like with Trigun or Blue Gender. There was a sympathetic orchestra in that.
>Blue Gender severely fucked my childhood up
>human bug-waste balls
>>23531336
It's almost too nice...too polite.
Just a bunch of cucks from my understanding. I do remember your aspirations for wings and beer pertinent to a specific city.
>>
>>23531393
>>what do you guys think of the terrorist attack?
It pissed me off. The "hype" around college is annoying.
14 people died...
That's the standard daily body count of south Africa...probably
There's hundreds of people dying in bombing/shootings/ executions every day but no one bats an eye because it's not on mainstream media.
...The body count of Afghanistan exceeds 100,000, I believe.
> They only sit around and drinking anyways or stand up to get some more drinks.
Ah that sucks. At least they aren't fighting though.
>How was your day?
Same old.

What did you discover/see/ do?
>>23531357
Post the picture thing, pleb.
>>23531308
>hopeless and depressed?
Life is beautiful but also meaningless.
Stop stressing, be diciplined, and wiggle daily.
>when it matters
You'll always have us...lucky you!

What was the funniest thing you did/saw in the last 14 days?
>>23531393
>no interesting aspect to it
The weird friend-zoned pleb that the audience can mock/empathize with. The feeling of nostalgia.
The background news for when you're doing work.
>>
File: blyt.png (139 KB, 360x428) Image search: [Google]
blyt.png
139 KB, 360x428
>Music Discussion
I'm binging on Young Thug and Baths right now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6N5ddhRZEv8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtTpszuKXqA
And some The Mire
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7xSJaIa_MQ
>What are you doing?
Jerked off a few times, can't eat till after my ketamine therapy
Seizures, scared of working a job because of shitty customers
>Video Games(?)
Grim Dawn right now
None
>Films etc.
Watched Boogie Nights and Worlds End for the first time the other day

Not taking a picture of myself btw
>>
>>23531440
>Not taking a picture of myself btw
Dying.
>>
>>23531410
Yes it is and if you insist I will record me cursing you in Latvian.

I did look around online, but I don't want to get my hopes up. I distrust anything that isn't for sure.
>>23531425
>replying with memed
Varg is pretty interesting guy although I know fuck all about black metal and even if he is completely delusional about Christianity.
>>
>>23531460
>Implying I expected anything less
Do it faggot.
>>
Is it time.
>>
Nice try.
>>
File: dirk.jpg (19 KB, 308x320) Image search: [Google]
dirk.jpg
19 KB, 308x320
>>23531441
Does this work for a picture
I feel like Dirk Diggler and I share the same early life so I'm gonna work with this
I mean I'm a trap but it's the same gettup
>>
>>23531357
>Delete this.
Nah
>>23531410
>"bloody"
Kek, juste no.
>"edgefest"
Hasn't it alway been one.
>>23531478
It's me you stupid bish. Nvm then I'll leave again then.
Sheesh.
>>
>>23531497
>no
Ok ;-:
>>
>>23531468
Here, satisfied?
https://clyp.it/ubxvqyn5
>>
>>23531511
I need more blood.
My nose bleeds hella a lot more than that.
>>
>>23531409
am jealous of u 4 that

>>23531429
hehe sounds cute. do you like your area overall? or is it shit
ah yes you're right.. I will be moving there at the end of the summer. but for now I'm stuck in the land of trailers and rednecks (aka most of Murica)

>>23531410
what's the text in the box? looks neat
why are you people all so creative. I get so envious of your brains sometimes
>mine will never work that way
>>
File: dD5grue.jpg (104 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
dD5grue.jpg
104 KB, 720x960
>>23531429
. Hacks idea truly was breddy good I won't deny that.
Trigun was the first anime I've ever really watched and it was amazing. But I can't get into it anymore, way too goofy. My only criticism with bebop aswell.
I ain't goofing around!
I guess FMA is comparable to Trigun and blue gender, don't know much else either though.
What normally draws me in as a teenage sperg is coming of age type of shit like kids on the slope and Beck. Also the girl who lept through time also colorful also FLCL also erased also 5cm per second also that shit with the huge tower full of symbolism which name I forgot.
Tecxnolyze is a great anime if you wanna feel despair :^)
>>23531433
>that's the daily body count of South Africa
Kek
I think that stat is over 1000
Yuh the debacle is bullshit and I can't even give a shit. The only thing that annoys me are people giving a shit and people discussing the issue everywhere and only spewing bullshit. Everybody thinks they can solve the problem even though they're completely politically and economically uneducated.
Well atleast nobody is #prayforbruessel this time.
>what did I see and do
Literally just walked around for 7 hours besides going to eat that street food stuff in a restaurant.
Saw a lot of great architecture. Everything was a bit too clean for my taste. Saw a few cool book stores too. All in all pretty cool even though I didn't see as many interesting people as I hope I would.
>nostalgia in SAO
Where????????
>>23531460
>implying I know who varg is
>>
>>23531553
Varg Vikernes. There's a good documentary on YouTube about them and black metal scene in Norway. Most of those guys were pretty nuts and edgy, but it is very interesting.
>>
File: 1456677989905.jpg (49 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
1456677989905.jpg
49 KB, 500x666
>>23531553
Bruh you gotta watch Trigun through to the end, it'll all make sense and your heart will drop out your ass.
>coming of age
There's a lot of relevance that they portray extremely way with those, and your taste in animu is impeccable. I'll definitely check out Tecxnozyle for a good week of despondency and hopelessness.
>
>>23531537
It's not bad, though the jokes abound.

Best of luck in your move, and I'm sorry to hear of your suffering. Let's dull it with booze and pizza.
>>
File: Look mum I'm an activist..png (27 KB, 2560x2219) Image search: [Google]
Look mum I'm an activist..png
27 KB, 2560x2219
>>23531553
>they can solve the problem
Pic related.
My feed is full of half-wits using this to pine for attention...
>economically uneducated.
Education systems is shit and deludes a lot of people...I had some girl tell me it's easier to sell drugs than it is too work in a shop.
You don't get raided in a shop
You don't get stabbed in a shop( normally)
You don't get big bubba sticking his benis in your bum hole...in a shop.
>Street food
What kind of stuff do they serve there is it stranded western food (Burgers, schnitzels, "beef" )?
>SAO/Nostelgia
IDFKF It's 8:14, stop grilling me.
I just remember feeling nostalgic during the first few episodes.

If I sound hissy, I apologize.
>>
>>23531526
Retarded me left for a long until I finished another task it and it froze.
>>23531537
>creative
No I'm just edgy
It is a windows error screen.

>>23531522
I will ask for more sometime again
Seriously tho very nice.
>>
>>23530237
I did have a dream, actually. It was some scenario where I was in school and Ethan from h3h3productions was my teacher lol. I was kind of a problem student who kept procrastinating and failing my exams and shit. Didn't feel good.
>>23529943
Yep, SoCal.
>>23529921
Well, I enjoy fiction, but mostly only electronic fiction (so T.V., movies, animations, etc.). Books are only good if they're kind of poetic, or maybe if they're romantic. Otherwise I have a hard time staying focused because my mind just drifts off to other things.
>>
>refugees
lel
>>23531621
Why

No, my microphone is shite and my voice is harsh. It is shit. I'm having a feeling you're audial pleb.
>>
File: 1458746919193.jpg (91 KB, 800x629) Image search: [Google]
1458746919193.jpg
91 KB, 800x629
>>23531621
I didn't asked for what happened, I ask for more. At least you know the problem aye.
>>23531631
Never been there, I'm all the way on the other side of the country.
>>
>>23531590
Thanks! At least the dark times are almost over. Perhaps I'll end up going for my PhD up there and become a weirdo scientist (like the ones that you see on lame documentaries you're forced to watch in elementary school).
I like your plan. You'll be my Canadian neighbor. Also what do you do?

>>23531621
H, pls. Whatever it is called, I lack it. I hope you become famous and laugh at people trying to interpret your work, desperately trying to analyze it and gib it meaning

>>23531645
shaddap you have a nice voice
>>
>>23531654
STOP

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1383203489615.jpg (183 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
1383203489615.jpg
183 KB, 380x380
>>23531695
lel JUST ACCEPT MY COMPLIMENT

do it.
>>
>>23531748
Proofs?
>>
>>23531654
Jill Nye the Science Babe. What kind of crazy experiments do you plan on getting into?
Oh eh we're all neighbours. You can come over for fires and maple tea. I'm a writer on hiatus unfortunately, and you?
>>
File: 1458745573182.png (642 KB, 1080x1057) Image search: [Google]
1458745573182.png
642 KB, 1080x1057
Pero que pedo, esta mujer me pone duro para nada. Pinche huey.
>>
>>23531651
We will probably round 2 tonight.

>>23531654
Aw ty <3

>>23531645
No
Your taste is outdated
Common.
>>
>>23531830
Who we.
>>
>>23531759
porque

>>23531767
sounds cozy. I liek. heh, I'm a pizzamaker on hiatus. was an assistant manager at a shit dominos. did it for a year and half. now am looking 4 new job to hold me over till autumn
I'll be getting into all sorts of odd geological shit. mostly going into lakes and bogs and taking out cores from 'em and looking at tiny little fossils I can find. it's good for climate change research and whatnot. maybe I will become the next loch ness monster if I spend enough time in the lakes
what kind of shit did you write? how bad is the hiatus (r8 it)

>>23531830
<3 <4 <5 <6
>>
>>23531830
Common what
>>23531852
You're a pork yourself, don't call me none of that
>>
File: 1455848445819.jpg (48 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1455848445819.jpg
48 KB, 960x960
>>23530026
came here to post this minutes before going to work
I will miss you Aussanon, all of your le tricks, shitposts and (You)ph counts.
;__;
Requiascat in pace

come back soon
>>
>Voltaire
First modern shitposter, if we don't count Luther.
>>
>>23531842
Me and my nakama.
>>23531888
Checked
Come on.
>>
>>23531852
Relatively cozy. Oh yeah, but your dough tossing talent was too much for them. You seem like the kind of person that would be a good librarian, or bartender. Hey, that's really cool. What got you into geology and climatology? If you do become Nessie, or Ogopogo even, you'll have all the cute nerds on you.
Pseudo-philosophical expressions, there's a book that needs finishing and a couple hundred pieces of prose and metre yet. Doesn't really pay the bills.
>-10/10
>one of these days I'll find another muse
>>
File: water.jpg (43 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
water.jpg
43 KB, 500x499
>Music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gdsTCHKYB8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCw_uXuil8k
luv u spooky

>What are you doing?
Mucking about in photoshop, pic relevant
>>23527727
I've seen all those already except Soul Eater. I'll check it tho ty
>>23527797
>If you haven't watched kill LA kill or space dandy yet GET ON THAT SHIT RIGHT NOW.
Two of my favorite animes <3
>If you want awesome anesthetics in movies instead of series watch the garden of words.
Saved your suggestion, thank you anon
>>23529775
Later Ausanon

How's everyone today?
>>
>>23531956
Tell nakama-chan that I ketsu wo taberu ;)
Niqa how long the wait, I need something now!
>>
>>23531956
Cmon what? ;_;
>>
File: 1456890224436.jpg (20 KB, 500x404) Image search: [Google]
1456890224436.jpg
20 KB, 500x404
>everyone left
>>
>>23532198
>everyone left
I had to cum back for these sweet ass trips
>>23532000

The (You)s are becoming more scarce with each passing day though. May be time for me to head out from /soc/ for good too. I don't think anyone would notice/care though
>>
Tfw read Plato
Wat nou Brother Autissimus?
>>
File: 20160323_145925~2.jpg (1 MB, 1913x2432) Image search: [Google]
20160323_145925~2.jpg
1 MB, 1913x2432
>>23531522
Just like your country is like counterfeit Russia, your voice is too.
>>23531590
I've watched Trigun till the end, I was talking about the time I was trying to rewatch it. Actually, I used Trigun as a writing exercise in 6th class because my German was shit. Made a synopsis to every episode lel. Would try to find it but am not at home right now. The stupid shit I wrote must be cash.
>my taste in anime is impeccable
Thanks bruh :')
>>23531601
>economically uneducated
The government has no interest in educating the masses about the politics and economy of their state. After all, Isis can only exist because of the terror that the west caused in the east and capitalism is pic related anyways.
If being a drug dealer would be better then working in a shop, everybody would be a drug dealer.
>street food
I was eating oriental street food in a really cool store. I mean the store did look like shit but the staff seemed interesting was very nice and the food was stellar. Forgot the name of the food though. But I wrote about my experience in the store so Ill look up how I called the food when I get the power to stand up :^}
>DON'T QUESTION ME
kek
Should've watched the 1h analysis bruh
>if I sound hissy
Don't worry
If OP can fun post like this for days and still have people interact with him you can't do much wrong :^^^^)
>>
>>23531888
>>23532000
>>23532222
What's going on here?
All these gets.
Noone to check.
>>
>>23532222
>nihilism
>>23532224
What in particular
>>23532243
Masses are impossible to educate. Men are sated like swine.
t. Heraclitus
>>
File: 1458771718283.jpg (96 KB, 493x569) Image search: [Google]
1458771718283.jpg
96 KB, 493x569
Idk if I should be proud of my successor for doing a good job, or a bad one, either way it's working.

This stupid bish just left, fucking r00d af, I could've been doing something else.
>>
>>23532299
Crito, Symposium, Apology
ONLY SOCRATES ONLY HARDCORE
I'd like to move on to Aristotle now, which writings are bestestest
>>
>>23532353
Best of him is gone for good. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU WILL NEVER READ HIS GOLDEN STYLE AS CICERO PUT IT. NOTHING NOTHING MATTRS

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

>

Depends on what interests you
>>
File: BjhrFl8.png (115 KB, 500x330) Image search: [Google]
BjhrFl8.png
115 KB, 500x330
Shit guys this stuff made my head spin I feel weird now.
https://youtu.be/732rgWdGGms
>>23532299
Bullshit man.
Masses aren't impossible to educate, that statement is extremely moronic. It puts yourself over 99% of the population, because you were able to understand it but they're apparently too dumb and lazy.
The reason that people are uneducated is because nobody has an interest to educate people in a way that doesn't earn them money in capitalism.
>>
>>23532440
IT'S LIKE THIS GUY STILL LIVES UP TO ENLIGHTENMENT ERA SPOOKS

HUMANITARIANISM IS A SPOOK
MASSES ARE A SPOOK
COMMUNISM IS A SPOOK
CAPITALISM IS A SPOOK

SPOOOKS

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKS

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKS

WELL MEME'D MY PROPERTY

PS

PRIVATE PROPERTY DOESN'T REAL, BUT NOT IN MARXIST SENSE

T. STIRNER
>>
I'm on a business trip in California and got burnt to a crisp from golfing this morning.

The caddy of one of the professionals we were playing with gave me his phone number to go hang out and go to bars with him and some girls he's friends with.

Could be fun but I feel like I'm so withdrawn around people I don't know. Blah social anxiety sucks
>>
This board feels so shite this evening.
>>
>>23532511
>Makes this post >>23532506
>complains about the content
BTW is anything in it serious or is it just pure shit post I can't tell with you sometimes :^)
>>
>>23532576
Even my shitposts contain subtle wisdoms. ^)))))))
>>
>>23532589
>wisdom he calls it
>wisdom he says
>W I S D O M
>his post
Sure thing matey
>>
>>23532648
>can't see the wisdom in my words
>therefore it isn't there

I'm so bored. Too sleepy to seriously read anything, not exhausted enough to sleep.
>>
>>23532668
>your state of being
I feel exactly the same. Actually I would probably be exhausted enough but I am angry at the lack of things to do which keeps me awake.
>can't see it therefore it isn't there
True. You would stop existing if I wouldn't interact with you on the most basic way. Be happy.
>>
>>23532697
But you don't exist and all is the projection of my mind, even your post, all others and all that are to come. Solipsism supreme, no man can disprove that therefore it's true.
>>
>>23532734
You're fucking retarded.
I'm the one who is the center of the universe, Last, first and only human. My God, the God, the only God. You're just an illusion I made to entertain must, not the other way around.
>>
>>23532754
>irony of this post
>>
There is the famous anecdote about the American soldier who had a metal plate put into his skull after receiving a shrapnel wound to the head during the Vietnam War. He was later distressed when the metal began acting as antenna plaguing him with radio signals that resonated inside his head.
>>
Hearing 'radio waves' is a common auditory hallucination among patients of schizophrenia. There also seem to be many cases in which the patient feels that he has been 'bugged' and is being monitored. However, it is also true that bugging and surveillance devices are indeed being sold in immense numbers, for a variety of illegal uses and intentions and that specialists in the locating and removal of such hidden devices do exist.
>>
>>23527611
>>23527557
See
>>23532838
>>23532845
>>
Information in the brain is relayed though week electrical pulses that run between the synapses.
And in the world in which we live, countless radio waves fly through the air and a profusion of electromagnetic waves leak continually from the many wires crisscrossing above our heads
>>
It would be unwise to jump to any conclusions from the casual connection of these afro mentioned points. However, it is necessary for us to regocnize that the environment in which we live is a dangerous one.
Focualts theory on madness is so fascinating because he relates that the root cause of every 'madness' can be reduced to an individual. However, if there exists communicable 'madness' among humans, its purpose must be to minimize the negative effects of a system component it considers defunct, simplifying the charted route to madness in order to expedite the breakdown of such a component.
In other words, there exists some unknown external force seeking the change and control of humans, which must necessarily be classified as a phenomenon separate from 'madness'.

If such a process, as the one here described, of the purposeful, systemized catabolism of human consciousness is possible, then it may be already at work.
If so, who is behind it?
) 3= 3)) & @). €@6& 23 (4&&?!&.
>>
File: 20150624_171303.jpg (2 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20150624_171303.jpg
2 MB, 4128x2322
>>23532222
Fuq yis
>>23532256
Teach me how to get
>>23532299
>nihilism
It's too easy
>>
File: whenthefellowshipbreaks.jpg (108 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
whenthefellowshipbreaks.jpg
108 KB, 1280x720
Decided to watch The Return of the King for some odd reason. It's been a while. Might be time to reread the berks soon

>>23531888
>dem trips
jej
no me llames nombres

>>23531958
>ogopogo
woah...canadian nessie. I like it. I would hope to scare away the qtz tho. ogopogo just wants peace and quiet
heh, I would hate to be a bartender, but librarian would b cool. no loud drunks at your local library (well, not as many as opposed 2 the local bar). most grill bartenders are bubbly little shits. I lack the proper carbonation
dunno what got me into that shit..I was always good at earth science from the start, so I just kinda kept at it. it's bretty neat. I can point out a strange landform sometimes and explain how it got there (to the best of my abilities)
>-1
goddamn. how did you get yourself into that? is that the kind of shit you enjoy writing about or would you rather find a new muse? why are there so many creative people in this thread? I h8 u all
>>
File: WIN_20160323_232957.jpg (137 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160323_232957.jpg
137 KB, 1280x720
koreanon reporting

sorry 4 dropping out the past few breads

spent good time with my family over the weekend in NY and MA. Now I'm home alone but I just got back from Dave & Busters, playing Pump It Up by myself for nostalgia supreme. Met a cool dude (my idea of cool is just humble) who was bretty gud too and we played a few rounds. Man, that game is a workout. Got blistas on me feet. Feelin gud tho.

Just chillin and eating korean corn chips instead of dinner bc it's l8.

>music
Been really digging this lately. It's the first part of the album, which I rec checking out. It's not easy to find, but worth it if you like jazz mixed with classical. It makes me think of a Final Fantasy type universe. brb weebin out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RthbmWtYR0

>"felms"
I watched Zootopia with my siblings. Does that count?

>>23527138
ayy beatboxanon
>felms
your music links reminded me of District B13, a French action felm. Idk what to rec. Fav genres?

>>23527468
>colorful animu
Paranoia Agent
Mushishi
use myanimelist.com to keep track or else you're trash

>>23527398
hay germ :3
>fantanocore
I like his taste in heavier shit, but not so much in poppy stuff. Reminds me, do you ever enjoy grindcore or any other types of edgy metal? This is gr8:
https://fullofhell.bandcamp.com/album/rudiments-of-mutilation

>>23528312
>spaghetti falls out
ur bro is based
my bro makes penne pasta a lot. He left for active duty yesterday and didn't finish his giant tub of pre-boiled pasta so I guess it's my duty now. :l

>meth chips
that shit was entertaining. I was wondering whether the interviewer was low spectrum autist or s/t since I work with a guy who reminds me of him.
>holy semen-stained mountaintops
that's been on my list forever. does it have a lot of gore or am i thinking of st else?

>>23529598
i doubt ppl h8 u man
seems people in college are usually unwilling to open up their cliques. i'm still struggling to find friends at my college and it's my 2nd semester
hang in there pham
>>
>watch as the american public sucks on the teet of Trump in these turbulent times
>reactionary scum flying out of the woodwork
>>23532338
The Muslim Brotherhood is the scourge of this earth.

>>23532222
AHAHA FAGGOT YOU GOT QUADS NOT TRIPS AHAHA

>>23531440
yeah Baths is tight. Young Thug is a meme however.

>>23531357
>>23531410
dang, this edge. Art. I hope you are rubbing it over that shirt, I hope that is what's happening ayy.

>>23530237
I can fap to Hoffmans confusion and disgust when they first start to play, then when he reaches his revelation that DG is the greatest thing to happen to music since my nigger Miles Davis, I cum righteousness.
>hot sauce
nigger there was so much.

>>23530249
please scrawl my name in blood

>>23529763
m8 fuk off m8

>>23529598
you will forever be in my prayers

>>23529590
because I'm getting better.

>>23529152
>gets to post
>just's by himself
>just
watch again as this meme happens to me tonight.
>mfw EST is a trap
>>
>>23529878
>not using greentext
cmon flan
>M.A. app
what's that
>slep
listen 2 dis my nigga and sleep snug sweet prince
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSQ0pfkOJlI
>>
I'm trying to rehearse certain songs on Just Dance, my birthday's on the 30th and I'm throwing the party on April 1st.

Also it's Easter here, lots of Argies on a long weekend, but not me, I've gotta work at 1 PM.

I took some acid because it's my last weekend at this job and I can't be bothered. Also happy 40 years of the bloodiest coup in my country, lol.
>>
>>23534224
kek, where are you from anon? also where do you work?
I've had a tab of acid on me for the past few months but I don't know what I'm waiting for. I suppose the right time will come along
>>
>>23534258
Argentina. I'm an English teacher but I got this temporary gig as a shoe shop assistant. This is my last weekend though.

This acid is the first one to actually HIT me. I'm on meds for borderline disorder, so certain drugs take their time to hit me haha.
>>
>>23534283
My mother is from Peru and basically everyone on her side of the family has this huge hard on for Argentina. I've never been there but I wanna know why they love it so much, kek
oh damn, your situation sounds intense. I would definitely shine those fuckers' shoes while tripping, jej (would probably spend 2 hours on each shoe)
>>
>>23534346
hahah well there are lots of Peruvian immigrants down here, though my interactions with them haven't been the happiest (like 2/3 times I've been mugged they were from Peru, but it really doesn't matter).

Eh, I work from 1 to 8 PM like 15 blocks away from home... it's not really a hard job and it's my last weekend, so fuck it. Hope I can get some sleep though, can't feel the acid hitting yet but I do have some quetiapine in case I want to knock off.
>>
>>23534402
ohhhhhh man, I'm kekking heartily at that but I'm glad you're alright anon (I kinda want a story now if you get a chance). I understand why my mother hates almost everything about where she is from, but whatareyagonnado. South America is something else.
heh, I hope you have a good time tonight. Is it your last weekend because you're going home soon? Do tell
If you're gone by this time, you best come back to the thread tomorrow. I shall hunt you down
>>
>>23534449
Nah it's my last weekend there because I took the job in February and told them "I'll do this up to April, then I'm back to teaching, kthxbai" so they took me in. I'm not even on the payroll but anyway it's going to be 4000 pesos in total for 16-18 days of work, which may be jack shit in US dollars but for a girl trying to find a flat for herself, is quite gud.
>>
File: JyyYbPV.jpg (74 KB, 1235x768) Image search: [Google]
JyyYbPV.jpg
74 KB, 1235x768
I hate my job, but my shitty music doesn't put food on the table.
>>
>>23534460
word, that's bretty chill. I'm not sure what you look like but if you're a grill and white, you must get a lot of...looks. how is your spanish?

>>23534468
bost music
>>
File: IMG_20160324_033530574.jpg (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160324_033530574.jpg
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>23534487
My Spanish is excellent for I'm a native Argentine haha
>>
>>23534506
hehe aahhh you're so cuuuuuuuteee. I have no idea why I thought you were a foreigner teaching over there (I'm gonna blame it on your english, which is really fucking good)
>>
>>23534526
danke schön
>>
>>23534552
noo problemm
I go 2 sleep now. Have fun! Report back to us on how it goes
>>
File: cqma9RX.png (758 KB, 580x582) Image search: [Google]
cqma9RX.png
758 KB, 580x582
>nobody reacts to my stellar shitpost
>>23534283
Shoe shop assistant sounds like a dream for fetishists.
How the trip?
>>23533661
You left me alone with these maniacs ;_;
What did you do in new York? If you don't mind to elaborate.
>paranoia agent
>colorful Anime
Wat.
Paprika is colorful but paranoia agent is devoid of color, and that for a good reason!
I finished serial project lain. One of the best anime I've watched. Wanted to check out more from the guy BUT NATURALLY HE DIED TWO YEARS AGO BECAUSE SHIT ALL GOOD ANIME CREATORS CAN'T GET OVER 40 JESUS. what is even more frustrating is that he actually was nearly done with something that he considered serial project lain 2.0
>metal
Cant check out what you linked there right now. I never really could get into the voice aspect of metal. I think its asthetic is pure pretentious shit. That said I can really get into the sound of the acoustics!
I tried listening to weeping birth and I genuinely enjoyed it until he started constantly burping or whatever you wanna call what he probably though was singing
>>
>>23534506
Che, que Argentina es de negros jajaja xD
>>
File: zuN0BQc.jpg (44 KB, 581x443) Image search: [Google]
zuN0BQc.jpg
44 KB, 581x443
>>23533661
Also what do you think about k-on?
>>
Overslept a bit as my body needs to compensate for the last few days which were somewhat sleep deprived. As I opened this thread and all the others on the entirety of this board, I couldn't help but notice something very significant. Zero posts, or shitposts, of any discernible value. No discernible talent put into making any of this. Except my posts, but even they are lazy.

What is wrong with this place?
>>
>>23535283
Lolol how u knoe is me? XD
>>
File: 200w.gif (126 KB, 200x141) Image search: [Google]
200w.gif
126 KB, 200x141
>>23535117
I think all the regulars may just be busy lately.
>>23535283
>groups my (You) in that abomination
Fucking Triggered
I ain't turning tricks for these (You)s.
>>
>>23535341
So which autist are you?
>>
File: D2fHRc8.jpg (42 KB, 530x805) Image search: [Google]
D2fHRc8.jpg
42 KB, 530x805
>>23535117
Normally people on here try to fill the hole in their heart though sending pictures of their genitalia yo random girls or by talking their soul out and not through glorious shit posting :^)
Good shit posting is also so fucking hard. I sometimes find myself researching and committing to a really good shit post and then realizing how awfully I'm wasting my time which results in me stopping halfway through.
Besides that Im sadly not cynical enough to be a good shit poster :'(

>>23535283
Ayy you really got me this time detective anon xD
U sure are a good one.
I'm not a tripping qt grill I'm a transcended German 18 year old weirdo.
>the bitterness is real
>>
>>23535359
To shitpost one must speak with innocence and cynicism. [^:
>>23535341
>regulars
>don't come here everyday
They're casuals then.
>>
>>23535359
>>23535370
So which autist are you?
>>
>>23535386
Look up the ID's instead of repeating the same question without checking anything like an actual autist.
>>
>>23535396
This

>>23535370
>don't come here everyday
They were regulars. I don't know since when you're on here but I'm here since about 2 months already (sadly) and shit was way more cash in the end of January. Way more cool regulars around then right now. Everybody faded. PJ got a job, Koreanon focuses more on his music skills and family (which is great), deprianon faded away, redhairedanon stopped posting suddenly and even musicanon doesn't tune in anymore and only seems to be posting when the thread has something to do with alcohol.
I mean even aussanon said two days ago or something that he will take a break from this board because it makes him feel like shit.
But I know the good times will come again, and you can only really appreciate them if you know the darkness of whatever that faggot Bob Ross said. I ain't quoting him now I'm not that degenerate.
>you need innocence to shit post
All my wats.
A good shit poster is a true Explorer of the meta, a critic of a niche society. He is the exact opposite of innocent. He has seen and reflected everything and came to the conclusion that it's all pretty much shit that deserves to be made fun off.
Calling such a master of his craft innocent is downright insulting!
>>
>>23535386
Woopsie Daisy.
I forgot that my ID does change because I post on the go not like you faggots from a 5k pc on a dorito encrusted mechanical keyboard
This is me >>23535090
>>
>>23534283
What meds do they prescribe for borderline? Symptoms like depression sure but borderline itself is just therapy treatment here.
>>
File: LazyHospitableGentoopenguin.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
LazyHospitableGentoopenguin.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>23535406
Forgot my webm :^)
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 480x336) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 480x336
>>23535411
It's hard to not be jealous of my magical keyboard. I'd fuck it if I could. PC too. Tech gets me going though.

Also it's early here in the us. I'm taking a bath and my cat is drinking the water. Probably imagining human soup for when I die. I can't post a current pic but here is me stoned two days ago.
>>
>>23535406
>mfw everyone left just before or around the time I showed up
I AM BECOME DEATH, DESTROYER OF BOARDS

>exact opposite of innocence
If only you fall for the post modern irony ad nauseum. I post for different reasons.

Anyways, I was reading about rabies and I'm pretty spooked. Scary how something like that can kill you so easily.
>>
>>23535396
So which autist are you?
>>23535411
So which autist are you?
>>
>>23535430
What did he mean by this?
>>
Alright guys I'm out now, just had the chance to check in cause I sat down in a restaurant.
Is it weird to sit alone in a restaurant?
>>23535430
Read all of my posts ITT to find out, they're worth the read anyways ;)
>>23535423
Why do you shit post then? You made me curious.
>rabies
Animals are shit anyways. We only get sick because of those fucks. I'm completely for veganism but not because I am so nice but because with veganism there will be way less animals which means less pest and malaria for us.
Fuck cows in particular I hate those big ugly retarded cunts
>>23535421
>using tech in the tub
People would rather sacrifice their hundred dollar devices then to lay them down for a second.
>this society doe
Important tech is for bourgeoisie fucks.
Nokia master race.
- posted from my iPhone 5
>>
>>23535444
Nah I just enjoy laying in a bubble bath for awhile and browsing 4chan. Plus I didn't pay for my iPhone 5. Don't worry if never bring my rig or mechanical keyboard near the water. But it's an iPhone...
>>
>>23535449
I'd
>>
>>23535444
To get a positive amounts of (You)'s. Actually it's mostly to cool off my mind. There is no critique, meta meta something or anything of that sort involved in my opinion.

>veganism
I like meat too much, especially wild boar and deer venison. Morality of the whole affair doesn't interest me at all as I'm anything but moralistic. >>23535449
>mechanical keyboard
>/g/ memes
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-19-07-47-37-1.png (1019 KB, 810x1436) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-19-07-47-37-1.png
1019 KB, 810x1436
>>23535406
>I don't know since when you're on here but I'm here since about 2 months already (sadly)
Aye me too
>musicanon
who's this?

>>23535430
>So which autist are you?
I won't tell
>>
>>23535433
So which autist are you?
>>23535444
So which autist are you?
no they are not lol
>>23535463
So which autist are you?
>>
>>23532243
>everybody would be a drug dealer.
Kinda funny, I was walking through the "bad" part of my city and I understood WHY most people there are dealing.
Most of the stores are filled with immigrant workers and the pay is shit comparatively.
> capitalism is pic related anyways.
True, but I'd rather have capitalism than communism.
>Isis exists because fear
Preach brother!
>oriental street food
Your poor plumbing
>>23533661
>Fav genres?
Whorror,mind fuckery films, anything that's got a good story to be frank with you me saxed up compadre.
>How's the jazzing coming along, your fiddly digits learnt to fiddle fanatically yet?
>>23533684
>nigger there was so much.
I'm ashamed. You're no son of mine.
>We can fap
Sir, you have bested me.
>>23534687
>>nobody reacts to my stellar shitpost
u
>maniacs ;_;
Just because we have one girl trying to be an autist and paint with the blood of a virgin, one guy who ran over a cow with a tricycle and one that married a wall it doesn't mean we're maniacs...we're just different.
>>23531960
>How's everyone today?
My minds a fragmented mess with perfectly broken shards piercing my eyes.
Aside from that I'm doing pretty good, my dog's barking a lot though.

What about you, boo?
>>
File: image.png (569 KB, 605x470) Image search: [Google]
image.png
569 KB, 605x470
>>23535461
>>>/g/ memes are best memes
>>
>>23535557
I went there once. Once. Lots of mechanical keyboard threads.
>>
>>23535563
My keyboard cost $170. It's an investment. Also clickity clack just feels so right.
>>
>>23535585
>spending 170 American Euros on a keyboard
I'm not sure if I see the point, even with all the clickity clacks involved. Are you sure you aren't autistic? It's OK, half of us here are, me included. (^;
>>
>>23535596
I'm not sure I ever claimed not to be... Between my love of video games coding and spacestation13. Probably. It was worth it btw.
>>
>>23535605
Ever spill any spaghetti in public places?
>>
>>23535585
>$170
any pics?

>clickity clack just feels so right.
Only reason I have a mechanical keyboard
>>
File: sexy.jpg (126 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
sexy.jpg
126 KB, 1920x1080
>>23535613
literally all of the time. and I tend to rant/ramble. i also have an awful sense of humor where i think being an asshole is funny except everyone just thinks im an asshole and no one thinks I'm funny.

>>23535628
pic related. had sweet gif but it was too large to post.
>>
File: 2015-10-13 09.33.36.png (1 MB, 1068x1067) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-13 09.33.36.png
1 MB, 1068x1067
>>23535674
O sun that looks gorgeous
I have a Razer too. It doesn't change colors though, just stays green. You a avid gamer or just enjoy it for the clacks?
>>
File: Snapshot_20160324.jpg (110 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20160324.jpg
110 KB, 1280x720
buenos dias. had weird dreams last night

so which autist am I?
>>
>>23535720
Hola anon
>had weird dreams last night
What about?
>>
>>23535712
avid gamer, coding, spriting. i love videogames in general. it does a lot of cool effects and presets. was worth the investment. i have a steel series mouse that has a color changing led too so they match.

>>23535720
I tried a sleep hypnosis for lucid dreaming last night and could see more clearly. Was pretty cool.
>>
>>23535433
XD
>>23535283
XD
>>23535329
XD
>>23533684
XD
>>23533661
XD
>>
>>23535738
it involved the ocean and every time I dream about it, it always has a bad ending no matter what. I always have repeating dreams about it, too
I think I was supposed be born as kelp. someone fucked up

>>23535740
oohh sounds bretty cool. elaborate pls..how did you do it? what did you do in your dream?
>>
>>23535761
i went to youtube theres like a 2 hour long sleep hypnosis for lucid dreaming it was actually very relaxing and the weirdest thing was i felt fully awake but then I saw like a vision of a hand except instead of the normal black/negative you see with your eyes closed it was clear as day. spooked me awake honestly. figure I'll try again tonight.
>>
File: 2015-10-08 14.15.59.png (419 KB, 1073x1108) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-08 14.15.59.png
419 KB, 1073x1108
>>23535740
>avid gamer, coding, spriting
Do you make your own games?
>have a steel series mouse that has a color changing led too so they match.
Sounds bretty

>Sleep hypnosis
Never tried this. What exactly did you do?
>>
>>23535768
woah. bost link pls I wanna try it one of these nights
>>
g
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 136

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.