[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't people find my looks attractive or desirable enough
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 16
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 960x760) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 960x760
Why don't people find my looks attractive or desirable enough to even consider me fuckable in theory? This is seriously a problem for me that I face, rather than a self fulfilling prophecy. My attitude is that I think I'm fine and that I don't know why people wouldn't fuck me, but literally all I ever see from seeking validation here is that I'm not :/

This is not a baww thread. I just want people to hit me with the brutal honesty I think I deserve to know, thanks.
>>
File: 3213213.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
3213213.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>22887650
>>
>>22887650
>>
>>22887660
yeah.... Well I'm tired of asking and not getting answers. I'm tired of hearing b ureself when I legitimately continue to see that my looks kind of rule me out.
>>
>>22887664
Just fucking kill yourself. Shit is pathetic.
>>
>>22887677
It is pretty pathetic that I continue to see that people find me unattractive regardless of any progress I make or how I feel about myself.

Maybe I will, since clearly I'll never get what I want if soc is any indication of that...
>>
>>22887678
you are fine bro. idk why you worry about looks.
>>
>>22887678
I think you'll get the very same responses every time you post here unless something changes drastically
>>
>>22887681
Am I really though? I want to believe.... I never used to but do now because I've noticed how poor my feedback always is on her and tinder. The results suggest that I'm not fine!
>>
File: image.png (356 KB, 640x422) Image search: [Google]
image.png
356 KB, 640x422
>>22887681
>>
>>22887682
I'm all ears. Tell me what needs changed about my appearance, anon.
>>
>>22887650
>dont find my looks attractive

dude push ups, pull ups, sit ups, and air squats.
look up how to do them properly none of that half way bullshit. 100 pull a day, 200-300 of the rest. break them down into manageable sets. fuck weight lifting its not doing anything for you. get cut. also swim 1 mile every day. focus on you, and quit self loathing that shit is fucking annoying and gets you nowhere. oh and no booze, cigs, or shitty eating habbits
>>
File: image.gif (738 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
738 KB, 620x400
>>22887687
>>
>>22887690
if hes lifting hes not eating enough.
>>22887685
idk what this means m8
>>22887683
and yea if someone wont go out with you cause of your looks forget about them.
>>
>>22887650
Because you're UGLY
>>
>>22887704
I don't personally see it, not to sound conceited.
>>
>>22887708
Just fucking leave already.
>>
>>22887712
No

Not till I have the proper knowledge to fix my confusion. Hide the thread if you can't handle me.
>>
>>22887650
You ever heard the definition of madness, Brandon?
>>
>>22887650
You look fine m8, not great but certainly not 'bad'. Must have a shit personality.
>>
If nothing else your apparent absolute need for validation in your own attractiveness and the massive amount of insecurity that implies are going to be huge turn offs for just about anybody. Surely you know confidence is ten times more important in attractiveness than physical traits already so I'll just leave you to think about that
>>
>>22887708
well you do sound conceited, and i hope you're not this way around chicks cuz that explains everything. you should volunteer or something. try to focus on something that isnt yourself.
>>
>>22887714
making these threads will never help you

you will either get sarcastic replies or advice that you don't want to hear, despite asking for brutal honesty. then you complain about never getting your questions answered

please for the love of god shut the fuck up
>>
How do you look with a beard?
>>
>>22887715
Repeating the same thing over and over expecting different results. I just don't know how to walk away with the notion that no, I'm not fuckable, and it's unlikely I'll find somebody who thinks otherwise with the little time I have on this planet. I figure it must be true that I would have heard it by now, if ever. I'm 23 for fucks sake, this shit ain't normal. If we set aside my seeking of validation, I'm totally normal, but people say I'm not fuckable based on my looks. So therefore my behavior is derivative of that and not actually a personality flaw. I do x because of y. I'm z z=xy. If you combine my relative feelings and the situation that I continue to see on a daily basis, then voila, manic depression!
>>
>>22887650
Did that arab in achool beat your ass by the way?
>>
>>22887726
Stop this self-loathing or you will never get laid. Are you on any medicin? I think you got some mental issues.
>>
>>22887724
It's patchy and grows in awfully, so bad. The real question is how do I look right now, as is....
>>22887723
No. It's my decision to want to know why people feel the way they do about me. And nobody can stop me from seeking that out.
>>22887719
I have numerous hobbies and interests
>>22887717
Well if I don't look good, then it's no wonder girls don't want me. Why would they want a guy who looks entirely meh if they themselves are reasonably cute?
>>
>>22887740
Ugly, not meh
>>
>>22887718
Physical attractiveness is still relevant

For instance I could really like this fat chick's personality and she could be confident and all that.... But j still wouldn't hit it because I'm not physically attracted at all

I wish people would stop mentioning the part of me that I know isn't the MAIN problem

NO SHIT CONFIDENCE MATTERS!!!
>>
>Why don't people find my looks attractive or desirable enough to even consider me fuckable in theory?

how is this a problem? you are easily a 6
>>
>>22887743
I'm not disputing that some may think that. But idc. I'm mostly down by the fact that people only see me as mediocre at the most. The fact that some people aren't genuinely into it is obviously a factor...
>>
File: IMG_0104.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0104.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>22887726
dude i gave you a good work out plan,
do it. I used to smoke a pack a week, go through probably an 8th in a week and drink constantly. I was in atrocious shape. everyone here gave you advice dont ignore it.
>>
>>22887747
Because a 6 isn't attractive.... It's mediocre and actually just right below moderate level attractiveness

I like girls I find cute, pretty, idk just girls I find attractive..... If I rate something a 6, it means it's literally almost half bad, and has barely anything nice at all.... I would be totally fucking fine with being a 7 , which still isn't even that high.....

I would rather be a 3 than a 6 since I could then see that I'm hideous and not feel too attractive for the only girls on tinder to match me: fat AND ugly

And still, here I am, not even here to bitch, but just to fucking know and understand why I can't be a 7
>>
>>22887752
Because i work out now.... and I already know that face is valued more than body and if my face can't even be seen as good, then I'd just be a butterface anyways.

I work 30 hours a week, go to college and work out when I can.
>>
>>22887759
>30 hours a we
dude i work just as much you can find time if you have "numerous hobbies" you can work out. It takes me no longer than 30 mins to get through all that shit if i do a circuit work out. or you can bust out push ups,ect between pages of hw. and swimming a mile takes 20 mins max. it seems like your not really looking for help, any way im done contributing to your pitty party. pc
>>
>>22887765
You can't polish a turd. My face will still be found unattractive

I'm here to ask about my face and why people dislike it. My body could still be a lot worse and I'd improve it if I didn't feel like total shit,
>>
>>22887754
its still way better than being fat or deformed

have you tried asking phone numbers? drinking? tinder?
>>
>>22887788
Yeah, it was awkward. At a bar a chubby black girl called my friend sexy and then me adorable. She later said that it meant my friend could "get it" and I could not. So social settings make me feel inferior to other men also, like here. And God, tinder sealed the deal. I've been on for years, swipe everyone, and fucking only OCCASIONALLY match a hambeast..
I should kill my self

Somebody here would have reassured me if it wasn't true. I'm not good enough
>>
I'm so miserable and major depression has destroyed me entirely
>>
>>22887802
im actually someone who had bad streaks with woman.

i know dumb fucks who look worse that have gf's and what not, im actually surprised by that.

try contacting a fortune teller or some shit
>>
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 960x760) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 960x760
>>22887807
No thanks

How bout you just tell me why you only rate me a 6 and why you think I am not a 7, like what holds me back? That would seriously help me the most.

You would have rated me a 7 at least if I was attractive
>>
>>22887813
if you was packin better shoulders really
people underestimating it.
don't be like those /fit/ fanatics that go crazy on muscle, even basic training will do for someone who don't train.
a little bit of /fit/ and /fa/ and ur a fucking 7 bro
>>
I dont know. I expect 6s and get 8s. I dont go out of my way for women, or even look for them. Why do you need sex so badly?

>>22887822
Dont go to either of these places.
>>
Not this thread again b, cmon man you can do better.

I believe in you. You CAN DO IT. Just try.

Leave this place, and never come back. It will be good for your overall health. You will meet people. You will enjoy life. JUST TRY.
>>
right nipple is bigger than the left and it bothers me.
>>
I think you're super handsome OP (:
>>
>>22887904
no need to tap on his back, if he was truly ugly he wouldn't dare posting here
>>
>>22887904
>>22887909
hes at least 8/10, not ugly at all, just a faggot
>>
>>22887918
Oh no wonder why he took that pic of him spreading his ass hole
>>
>>22887650
>type "4chan soc b" in Google
>see suggestion
This is your problem.
>>
>>22887918
Nah, his facial expression just begs for cock and the beard is at least bi-curious. Other than that, he is thin but without pronounced ABS, looking like a bitch.

Nigga is a straight six at best.
>>
>>22887650
>>22887650
Listen, if you didn't lead every post you make on this site with telling eveyone how no one finds you attractive, then maybe people wouldn't get it in your head that you're unattractive.
>>
>>22888012
See
>>22887994

Idk what to believe :(
>>
>>22888033
You lack confidence to a point that you feel the need to ask "what's wrong with how I look".
That in itself makes you unattractive. Physically you look fine, just clean up.
Be confident in yourself. Make sure to compliment people, but not overly.

Try going out and just talking to people. Lol
>>
>>22888033
5 at best in reality.
>>
>female opinion
Psycho eyes, I think maybe you're weird OP and that's why you don't get any pussy.

I find you cute. 7/10

Moar pics
>>
take better care of your body. People are naturally attracted to individuals who are strong/healthy.
>>
>>22888045
>>>/hm/1220463
>>
>>22888033
How does my post negate anything? If you didn't have a horrible personality, you would be swimming in pussy. Looks make it easier, sure but even if you were a 10/10, no sane girl would touch somebody with your personality.
>>
>>22888057
Oh wow.

Yes, he's weird. Still cute, but weird
>>
>>22887754
6/10 man can easly get 8/10 girlfriend in real life if they have confidence and a personality. No shit tinder is not working out cuz its superficial just like you right now. Go take a walk or some shit
>>
>>22887754
OP you are a fucking idiot
6 is above average, not mediocre
Look at the scale described here
I got a bit sad after being rated 6 by many people but it's still not bad and I have potential to score higher
You sound extremely mentally ill, I have OCD and even I could get over not being rated 8-9
>>
File: image.gif (50 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
50 KB, 320x240
>>22888057
You are sick in the head Brandon.
>>
this thread: DISGUSTING.
>>
I know you're probably straight, but you might like to look at pictures of guys online, save ones that motivate you, and emulate the ones you'd like to look like. Something I like to do is move my hips like I'm fucking as hard as I can while I masturbate and do it often, this will build a strong sexual posture that is hard to resist.
>>
>>22888164
kek
>>
>>22888164
I think what most people see in you that's lacking is merely that you look like you don't do anything all day. If you keep a look out for people that like what you like though, and tell them you'd like to have sex with them, it's much easier I find.
>>
File: 96f.png (37 KB, 396x400) Image search: [Google]
96f.png
37 KB, 396x400
>>22888164
>Something I like to do is move my hips like I'm fucking as hard as I can while I masturbate and do it often, this will build a strong sexual posture that is hard to resist.
>>
File: 1447721140245.jpg (12 KB, 430x320) Image search: [Google]
1447721140245.jpg
12 KB, 430x320
>>22888057
was that a gargantuan samefag or people actually like him?
>>
Why the fuck did you post your asshole, Brandon?
>>
It's your face looks different, I'm nit gay. Try lifting heavy and eating alot .. You gain to much weight, easy go hiking. If you want shallow wome They love six packs, and humble dudes.n, get buff. ALL girls love fit or buff guys.
>>
>>22888184
I think /hm/ just loves its twinks
>>
File: uwotm8.gif (316 KB, 303x280) Image search: [Google]
uwotm8.gif
316 KB, 303x280
>>22888197
man i just cant believe this shit, at first i thought he was just a lonely faggot attention whoring in /soc/ but jesus christ, he got deeper down the rabbit hole, hes a fucking weirdo.
>>
P.s. it takes time and commitment, you won't get buff in seven months, but you can get built. Takes longer than a year, but a year is nothing,stay fit,stay yoked and by pre workout for the caffeine, have fun in your new life of weights, that's all you need, lift heavy, and eat alot.
>>
Pre workout, protein, and 24 hour fitness three to four times a week. BENCH AND CURL!!! Then go to dead lifts and squats.
>>
>>22887650
you need help bruh, this shit aint right, go to see a shrink or something
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 800x804) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 800x804
>>22888210
>>
Also clench your jaws as hard as possible at all times
>>
bump because OP's maniacal thread made me insecure about my ratings
pls tell me 6 is ok
bls
>>
>>22888433
Are you new? Do you really belive anything this mentally ill maniac say?
>>
>>22887650
You look fine to me
>>
>>22887650
OP kik me: Bennyhoneybee
>>
>>22888480
yes I am a newfriend on /soc/ks
>>
>>22887650
I'd fuck Brandon.
100%
A qt.
>>
>>22888530
Okey. He have been here for 4 years, always complaining about how he cant get any pussy.
>>
try posting in /r/ladybonersgw and see how many pm's you get!
>>
>>22888073
>>22888210
I'm really not even weird. I have low self esteem obviously but I'm not a creep... It's not my fault that I was born with predisposition to psychosis and I regret any of those pics. They are 3 years old btw..
>>22888433
It's not okay when literally the average rate is 7

Honestly after all that has been said here, I feel even worse
>>
>>22888735
I did. I got a couple from gay males. That's all I've ever gotten. I've been found attractive numerous times by gays. How I fucking wish I just saw girls liked me too. ITS NOT EVEN FUCKING WEIRD TO FEEL BAD THAT ONLY FAGS ARE INTO YOU!
>>
If you want serious answers, I suggest posting on Reddit.
>>
>>22887726
Brandon is living proof that all any man thinks about constantly is sex and if they don't get it, they go literally mad.
>>
>>22889668
>They are 3 years old
You were literally jerking off for strangers last year.

>>22889675
But its obvious to everyone but you that you are a gigantic faggot. You need a therapist to help you come to terms with your internalized hatred of your own faggotry.
>>
>>22889952
But it's actually not even true that that's all I think about. Not by a long shot...
>>22889703
Or I suggest you just give me an honest answer.
>>
>>22887650
You're actually nice looking, but I can't give an honest opinion since a day doesn't go by where I go on /soc/ and don't see your face posted somewhere. So basically, fuck off and stop attentionwhoring.
>>
>tfw Louisa is dead and can't be Brandon's OTP
>>
>>22890165
Okay sorry :/ I really don't just post for attention like that. In honesty the way I seek validation sort of defies how I actually am when not under the influence of the Internet and sad
>>
>>22890191
Your looks are fine. Would recommend getting /fit/.

If your problem is people IRL not finding you attractive that indicates you have problems beneath the surface.
>>
>>22890184
Lord knows I tried. I even literally told her that this place would be the death of her just weeks before I guess she killed herself. But like months ago I was more light hearted and said she'd be a crazy cat lady instead :( . I didn't reach through. She acted like a child and said to just worry about myself and "you do you, I'll do me."

She clearly had a severe personality disorder. Because I would constantly reassure that her thinking she was gross was in her head and she acted like she got it but I dunno.. I often asked her to describe herself or what she has to offer other than her looks. I told her it's not like a boy will just love her just cause she was pretty... It's like she really thought she was just an object. And I told her I was disgusted that she continued to whore her entire body and explained that having been at that level before, she needed to learn to respect herself She was really bad in September... Sad stuff anon. I know I'm not the only one who dilligently tried to get her to snap out of it.
>>
>>22890160
You keep saying this. It's always been a fucking lie.

>Why won't anyone fuck me!?
>Why am I not fuckable?
>Will you fuck me!?
>Look at my dick! Is it fuckable?
>Why can't I get laid!?

>How dare you say sex is all I care about!?

You're a fag.

>>22890232
>She acted like a child and said to just worry about myself and "you do you, I'll do me."
I would have thought that would have been fine for someone like you who only thinks of himself and is incapable of caring for anyone else. I guess there was pussy involved so it really breaks you up though.

>And I told her I was disgusted that she continued to whore her entire body and explained that having been at that level before
Jesus Christ this may be the single most hypocritical act in human history. You're the lord of camwhoring. You have no business being disgusted by anyone else, but I'm glad it hurt you. You definitely had that coming.
>>
>>22890232
Story?
>>
>>22890347
Stop talking to me in a condescending manner. Stop talking or replying to anything I say at all if you can't stand me
>>
>>22890353
Cute soc girl I've known for a while but proof confirmed she killed herself and she was really messed up. I saw many, many people on this board reply to her saying she was worthless and should kill herself. It's sad. She was a lot worse than me when even I was at my worst.
>>
>>22889675
Oh I tried it recently and got like 20 messages/replies in a couple of hours.

Figured it was normal
>>
>>22890392
It is for attractive people, or people that look okay I suppose. Literally all of my friends irl have found luck on it but gave up because they can actually get girls that are quality and they said tinder girls are usually slutty and not worth keeping around.
And that feeling when I can't even attract a girl on there. It doesn't work for me...
>>
>>22890373
Why? Stop telling lies if you don't like your bullshit being countered.
>>
>>22890408
not tinder /r/ladybonersgw

Tinder was even easier
>>
You look good to me anon, why don't you make a Tinder? You will get girls that way, I'm like the same as you, 6.5 face, scrawny body but not too skinny, and I've gotten plenty of matches.
>>
>>22887650
>>>/fit/
But you already know that and you don't want to change.
You're a troll
>>
>>22890452
Why 6.5 and not just a fucking 7 :(

What is the difference between a 6.5 and a 7? Tell me, anon. Honestly THAT is what I want to hear.... That and why I don't cut it..
And I tried, believe me! None of them liked me.
>>22890423
Of course. It's easy for most men that can be perceived as physically acceptable... As in attractive
>>
If this isn't a huge troll, then this is some advanced ass autism
>>
>>22890848

They're trolling you. You look fine.
>>
>>22890993
Why would I troll? I just want to k ow why people don't legit find me attractive? It's not exaxtly an autistic thought process when I see it so often
>>
>>22890999
That's not very nice. I'm not an asshole just cause and I've noticed a lot of people are actually friendly and nice to people here. So that's why I care :/
>>
File: 1446766531811.gif (1 MB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1446766531811.gif
1 MB, 500x375
>>22891007
you are sick in the head brandon
5,5/10 best option: Pepe uprising.
>>
>>22891007
You want an honest answer? Here:

You're being a HUGE FUCKING BETA. You're posting on goddamn /soc/ and bitching and whining about how you're not attractive. When you do that shit, guess what, everyone thinks you're unattractive. You keep ignoring every response in this thread because you want people to virtually suck you off.

A few things:

a) /soc/ isn't a good representation of how the world perceives you

b) /soc/ doesn't exist to make you feel good

c) go to to the goddamn gym and bulk up. Go work on your chest, your shoulders, and your lats for christ's sake. you look like you just do minimal abs and biceps. That's not fitness, that's being a fuck.

d) shave your shitty ass facial hair

e) stop being so goddamn cringey with every response

At the end of the day, you are who you are, just learn how to work with what you've got. Get a good haircut, dress well, workout; these things will all help, but at the end of the day no one will find you attractive if you run around and do this shit. Man the fuck up, go make some gains at the gym, see a goddamn therapist, and make money. The end.
>>
>>22891022
Fuck you man. I like Hotline Miami and cool things too but it doesn't matter since everyone writes off my personality since I care about my appearance
>>
>>22891064
No one will find me attractive if my facial proportions and features are genuinely fucked either, man.
>>
>>22891077
JESUS H FUCK. DO YOU HONESTLY NOT UNDERSTAND THAT YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO CHANGE THAT? HOLY SHIT MAN THE FUCK UP AND QUIT BEING A PUSSY
>>
>>22891092
I must be ugly as fuck then because In this day of age, we've come a long way with plastic surgery.... So if you're telling me I can never be attractive looking, that's not helping man . I'd rather strive to fix the problem than work with it..
>>
>>22887650
how come he haven't been banned yet? I've seen this faggot whoring himself for like 2 years posting always the same fucking thread on every fucking boards.
>>
>>22891092

I think he wants someone to tie him up and tell him what a bad boy he is.

Alternatively, he suffers from male anorexia/body image issues.
>>
>>22891122
Because all I'm doing is asking about my appearance like numerous people do each day, except I don't get the proper type of response that gives me the information I need.
>>
>>22891131
dw bro if a ginger with down syndrome can get liked nowadays im sure you would be loved by the bitches jist be sure of yourself my man
>>
>>22891131
Because you don't listen you retard. You honestly need fucking help kid. See a therapist. I laid out a definitive list.

Plastic surgery won't help you because you're gonna be just like how you are now under all that. Enjoy wasting money on that shit and still be unable to pick up chicks or dudes whatever the fuck it is that you want. Christ.
>>
>>22891128
Not anorexia. I have what you'd see as actually minor symptoms of body dysmorphic behaviors. But it's more or less just major depression and a bit of ocd in there too. Sure, it's surrounding BDD but it's not actually entirely that, or that to a full or almost full extent. I'm normal as fuck and functioning. I just have very low self esteem. I can't understand why anon can't read that and dig it.
>>
>>22891131

You cannot. There is nothing wrong with you.

Alternatively I suppose you could be more attractive objectively, yes. As others have said, strength training would make your arms bulkier and you should try growing your hair longer desu.

I'm not gay so it's kinda hard for me to tell. Chicks have different standards.
>>
I've been gone for six months and this faggot is still sperging up the board? Dude. Fucking an hero already.
>>
>>22891145
You're wrong. Once I sip being ruled out as not attractive, to any noticeable degree, I'll stop feeling bad about it since it won't exist. And I'm definitely smart and hard working enough to afford it one day. Just give me anything to work with.... I work towards it.... It's much better than just accepting that I'm not attractive and pretending I have confidence

>tfw used to tell myself I looked good
>>
>>22891149
Yeah man j know and what I'm trying to say here is that I've noticed for an extended period of time that I am not meeting those standards of women?
>>
>>22891159

You are physically good-looking. But you should hide your body issues completely when going on Tinder and so on. You come off as an emo girl.

I have no idea on how to cure this, if you want a full cardboard model that you can adjust your body image to by force, that cannot be given to you by outside forces I think. The closest thing is unfortunately, "bulkier arms and longer hair".

No-one but you can "affix" a new body image inside your mind.
>>
>>22889668
>>22889675
>>22890160
>>22890191
>>22890373
>>22890385
>>22890408
>>22890848
>>22891007
>>22891015
>>22891131
>>22891121
Brandon, please understand. The "average" rate on this site is a 7 cool that means nothing at all.

The only thing you see in these threads are the same people circle jerking and rating each other higher then they should be.

Don't strive to be like anyone on /soc/ strive to be yourself. Stop seeking validation from /soc/. This page is like a clique, the same people over rate eachother to make themselves feel better. They take hundreds of photos with different angles/lighting just looking for that "one" to post.

These people in reality are insecure and ugly on the inside and out. I understand you just want to be "attractive" but everybody has their own view of attraction. You could be a 10 to one person and a 2 to another, you just need to stop seeking validation from the shallow people on this board. Its not gonna help you, there is plenty of people that would and will find you attractive if you just open your eyes in public.
>>
>>22891159
Do you understand what the word "denial" is?

Get the fuck off, you're a fucking idiot.

Good luck on never fixing yourself because you don't listen like some aspie fuck who never got enough love from mummy
>>
>>22891171

You are. You are most definitely prettier than most guys that get laid regularly, let me tell you. It's just hard to judge the exact specifics, like clean shaven/stubble.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 798x809) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 798x809
>>22891179
This guy knows whats up
>>
File: 1247.gif (5 MB, 474x257) Image search: [Google]
1247.gif
5 MB, 474x257
>>22891179
This guy gets it.
>>
OP you should just talk to gay men until you get confident enough to talk to a woman.

They'll worship that twinky bod you're rockin
>>
>>22889668
KIK ME! I really want to talk to you. I think I could be of help.
>>
the only honest rate threads on /soc/ are the cock rate threads.
>>
>>22895051
Okay what's your kik
>>
>>22887813
LOL BRANDON YOUR FACE IS PERFECTLY FUCKING FINE

You're handsome. Your face is not the issue, you just need confidence. Go out and talk to women like you're handsome, they'll respond to you like you're handsome. You don't have to go all the way. Baby steps. Smile at people and shit. Look up rejection therapy and try it out.

You're so insecure you're making me think that you have some kind of other hidden problem like you're a closet transsexual or something.
>>
>>22895289
>closet transsexual
kek
>>
>>22895311
Reading some of your other posts, I don't think you understand how attraction works in women.

Men are often attracted to women who have 0 confidence just because they're very physically attractive. I think you're looking for that - women who would bang you regardless of your mental state.

Unfortunately that's not how it works from the women's side. You could be the most attractive man in the world and your personality could easily turn aside the vast majority of women. Attractiveness for women is confidence x handsomeness, and if you understand how multiplication works that means 0 confidence = 0 attractiveness no matter how handsome you are.
>>
>>22895260
Bennyhoneybee
>>
>>22895324
I've seen guys mention they have shit confidence or low self esteem on here to be reassured that they look nice. I've done it myself if I see a person down and don't see why they should be. But I get exactly what you mean. I don't act like I'm ugly irl, I don't carry myself with self hate, I assure you.
>>
>literally the average rate is 7
that's bullshit
there are tons of 5s and 6s, sometimes below
also there is quite a lot of attractive people on /soc/ from what I've seen
also
>I'm not a creep
smug frog.jpg
you are mentally ill. you should be confined 24/7 for your own safety and that of the people around you.
>>
>>22895375
I'm not THAT mentally ill. I'm fully able to engage in life normally. I'm just so depressed. I don't know why everyone makes me out to be a creeper. There's actual creepy people out there...
>>
File: 1438221095426.gif (1 MB, 288x198) Image search: [Google]
1438221095426.gif
1 MB, 288x198
>>22895407
>I'm not THAT mentally ill
Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.