[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
STOP RACISM ON [s4s]
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6
File: 21.png (171 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
21.png
171 KB, 1366x768
C'mon, this board has a great commitment to being nice, and I don't remember there being acceptions.

BOARDS FOR RACISM:
>>>/b/ >>>/pol/ >>>/r9k/ >>>/lit/eraly_fucking_anywhere_else_but_here

>pic unrelated
>>
>>3962984
this is nice thread :^)
>>
stop coprophobia while were at it
>>
If you are talking about Muslims you can frick off back to afghaniland
>>
>>3962987
No I don't like the poopies they're meant for the worse than trash
>>
>>3962997
dingdong detected
>>
>>3962995
Muslims aren't a race, but they should also not be discriminated against
>>
>>3962984
Whiny niggers
>>
>>3963014
RULE BREAKER
WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO
>>
Get lost Bob. You were crap as ravioli, now you're still crap as bob

Back to reddit with your sjw m8s
>>
>>3963025
RUDE
>>>/b/
>>
Boards where OP can go and fuck himself:
>>>/n/
>>>/i/
>>>/g/
>>>/g/
>>>/e/
>>>/r/
>>
File: frog.png (28 KB, 957x751) Image search: [Google]
frog.png
28 KB, 957x751
>>3962984
all racists should be killed tbh, they only bring humanity down and chimpout every 2 or 3 century
>>
>>3963065
Nice self bump
>>
>>3963032

Top kek
>>
>>3963032
Probably the best kekkle of the week
>>
Can I discriminate against Jews on a religious but not racial basis?
>>
File: kero kero suruna.png (43 KB, 183x176) Image search: [Google]
kero kero suruna.png
43 KB, 183x176
>>3963065
STOP FROGPOSTING
>>
>>3962984
Aren't you just as racist for being a racist against racists? The true path is acceptance of all, even racists.
>>
File: PicsArt_12_01_01.12.02.jpg (19 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_12_01_01.12.02.jpg
19 KB, 225x225
I have decided to make my own Minion O.C
His name is Bill, he is 26 and has a large penis. He is blue because he has special powers, he is invincible and can make any woman faint.
He is king of all Minions.

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>3963148
But racists aren't a race. It's an ideology that is based around hate.
>>
>>3963351
So is it okay for me to hate people who hate racists because they are part of ideology based around hate?
>>
>>3963373
The act of hating isn't an ideology, but hate restricted to a group for arbitrary reasons is.
>>
>>3963401
Calling race arbitrary is pretty racist tbh
>>
>>3963414
I said the reasons for hating a race is arbitrary. Is English your seventh language or some shit?
>>
>>3963465
Any possible reason for not liking a single race being arbitrary would equate to the entire race being arbitrary.

Or do you only hate racists who are racist arbitrarily and are okay with the ones who put some thought into their racism?
>>
But I am a nigger
>>
>>3963475
There's no logical thought put into racism
for the rest of that statement:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKgWm5TNeBA
INB4 get out frogposter
>>
>>3963483
Saying there's no logical thought would mean making deductions based off statistical trends is not logical.
>>
>>3962984

OP confirmed mudslime
>>
This thread sucks culo
>>
>>3963513
Correlation is not equal to causation
I'm pretty sure that's taught in middle school
AKA most rational thought would consider it silly
>>
>>3963531
But correlation is correlation. They aren't committing homicides because they are black, but if they are black they were more likely to commit homicides in 2008 according to the US department of justice.
>>
>>3963477
dont worry, you got dubs
>>
>>3963548
If people just listen to statistics, people wouldn't go outside due to intense fear.

Plus, those statistics show WHITE people being more likely to commit homocide.

83.3 + 7.6 + 30.1 + 37 = 158 (white offenders)
13.8 + 90 + 16.8 + 29 = 149.6 (black offenders)

Didn't even bother to analyze the data you used, did you?
>>
This is not a nice board
unnice things relating to this post can take one of the following portals!
>>>/b/
>>>/r9k/
>>>/pol/
>>
>>3963575
But I'm racist against whites and blacks senpai. I only trust the Asians to not murder me.

also you are supposed to consider it per capita. Blacks only make up a small percentage of the population, but commit a percentage of the crime nearly equal to whites who are the largest percentage of the population. It says on the top the total offenders too white (3,355) black (3,284) ect. So based off that chart, in 2008 a single black person was more likely to kill you than a single white person, but overall you were more likely to be killed by a white person, because there are significantly more white people.
>>
>>3963609
So, what you're saying is, white people are more likely to kill a person?
Like what I proved with the data used against me?
Thanks!

Oh, and about that racist thing
Yeah, anyone can kill you
Life's a bitch, innit?
>>
>>3963621
>bitch
rude
>>>/b/
>>
>>3963628
Sorry, how can I apologize to life?
>>
>>3963621
Not exactly! Black people are more likely to kill, but you are more likely to be killed by a white person in the US, because there is a greater number of white people in the US. Anyone can kill you, but in 2008, whites were the most likely to kill you, although blacks were the most dangerous to be around. and if you will trust me that's similar in other years.
>>
>>3962984
<f*cking
opinion disgarded
>>
Mods please kill thread
Please response
>>
>>3963665
>whites most likely to kill you
>blacks most dangerous

Well isn't the one most likely to kill me more dangerous?
>>
>>3963724
You're more likeyul544l4ylyl-=========54=ly-4y44y%Y?YY<.mknlkjh';olkl;54''''k';;k'''////////////////////hjjhh ytoy to be gikkiled by a ghost than a human tbh fam
>>
>>3963724
Your not understanding per captia factors. If they are 12% of the population, but commit 45% of the murders, that means that each one of them is way more likely to be a murderer than a single white person would be. Because whites being roughly 70% of the population, only committed roughly 46% of the killings. Those percentages are both roughly accurate based off the graph because I didn't want to do the exact math.
>>
>>3963737
Still, that's more crime by whites than by blacks.
>>
>>3963775
Homicides in 2008. Crime is a bit different.
>>
>>3962984
Mods delete this thread
please response
>>
>>3963780
Still, the chances are nearly equal, if not skewed more of being attacked by whites than by blacks.
>>
Mods please delete this thread
Please response
>>
File: image.jpg (294 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
294 KB, 960x1280
hote
wpww
>>
>>3963800
The mods are ded because they were killed to death by death
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.