[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is your sister and her boyfriend. What do you do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 17
File: male insecurity.webm (1 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
male insecurity.webm
1 MB, 720x404
This is your sister and her boyfriend. You're filming from inside your apartment. What do you do?
>>
>>29990449
Thank him for putting the stupid bitch in her place.
>>
>>29990449

I let her live with the consequences of her actions, and resume playing games on Steam in my comy room.
>>
probably tell her she deserved it
>>
She wanted him to react.
>>
>punches, slaps, kicks and grabs his hair
>we're supposed to be appalled when he fights back
>>
Call the cops and let them handle it.
>>
>takes him five hits to knock her to the ground and she still isnt out
>telegraphs his punches like a fucking ape
i'd floor the cunt before he even finished raising his arms
>>
>>29990449
Looks like she deserved it so I would probably just help her with her injuries and let the guy be
>>
I could not care less she's a cunt
>>
>>29990449
If you're gonna fight a man, prepare to get hit by a man
>>
>>29990571
He was clearly medicated in some way, you can tell by the way he's wobbling everywhere.
>>
>>29990449

How can a guy of his size not put her down in one hit?
>>
>>29990632
he wasn't very accurate with his punches. Probably drunk.
>>
>>29990449
I would have walked out there and shot his ass with a bean bag
>>
Which sister?
I would of started walking down a hell of a lot sooner.
>>
@0:28 are they kissing or what??
>>
>>29990449
WOMEN ARE ALLOWED TO DO WHATEVER THEY WANT

THEY ARE YOUR QUEENS AND YOU ARE HERE TO SERVE THEM

YOU SHALL NEVER SAY "NO" TO THEM, YOU SHALL NEVER HURT THEM

DELETE THIS, DON'T POST IT AGAIN
>>
>>29990449
Nothing. She clearly deserved it.
>>
>>29990916

She wasn't hurting him. She was annoying him.

So in r9k's world, it's okay for dudebros to literally knock out your sister if she's annoying him but not actually hurting him?
>>
Requesting original vid where you can see how she actually tried to steal guy's car before getting rekt
>>
>>29990449
He knocked her down and walked away, it's almost like he still had respect for her. Huh.
She deserved it, honestly. He kept his cool and she continued to antagonize.
>>
I'm a firm supporter of gender equality. If the bitch hits a man, she should prepare to be hit back full force. That and if this were my sister, I'd go laugh at her and tell everyone how badly she got owned.
>>
File: 0238 - unYsTaN.jpg (23 KB, 316x286) Image search: [Google]
0238 - unYsTaN.jpg
23 KB, 316x286
>>29990449
Buy him a beer
>>
He's gonna get alimony'd, should have just taken it without sperging out
>>
>>29991037
This famalamily
>>
File: 1440456143756.jpg (47 KB, 463x494) Image search: [Google]
1440456143756.jpg
47 KB, 463x494
>>29990449

Did he cheat on her and was she faithful? If he cheated on her and hit her I'd call cops because neet for the last 16 years. ALL YOU FUCKING NORMIES NEED TO FUCK OFF. talking about how you'd go out there and fight... lol Would call my parents who I live with and tell them someone is hitting her.

Welcome to r9k normalshits.

If she cheated on him and was doing that to him I'd watch her get her ass beat.
>>
>>29990449
I'm all for being a cynic like the rest of /r9k/ but it's like an adult punching a child in the face. The guy weighs at least twice as much as her, her slaps have no effect on him and he can do literally anything he wants to stop them. You don't punch a kid no matter what he's doing to you, at most you'll slap him and he'll cool down. I don't know the context of that webm but everything that woman did to him barely made him flinch when didn't do anything to stop her, then a few punches of him were enough to throw her down
>>
>>29990449
idk, it's hard to judge a situation from a short video since you don't know what happened before. was he harassing her? he looks drunk, he might've been bothering her. if that's the case, i would've gotten him to leave or call the cops.

if she was the initiator i would still tell him to leave and to respect himself and not let someone hit you yeah i know he hit her back, but that was still the wrong way to go about it. he should've grabbed her arms or pushed her away to stop her and walked away, not waiting until he rages and attacks her in return, and tell her to get into therapy because she has issues.
>>
>>29991306
You need to go away. Just because she cant hurt him doesnt mean the sentiment wasnt there. That bitch doesnt get a free pass to hit someone because it doesnt hurt them. I dont know the context of this situation, and she could be justified,but in a normal situation you shouldnt be hitting people and expect not for them to swing back. What you said is true for a child. Not a grown roastie. Fuck off normalshit.
>>
i'm so happy it's on film so she can't lie to the cops
>>
>>29991390
you think she was trying to hurt him by slapping his face ? you've been browsing /r9k/ for too long. If she wanted to hurt him she'd use a kitchen knife like it usually goes
>>
>>29991390
>>29991425
That's a grown woman not a child. Kids get to play the 'she didn't know any better' card, adults don't. Also, women might lack physical strength but they will use verbal abuse to fight back. I'd like to see how you react when some bitch throws all kinds of shit in your face while slapping and choking you.
>>
>>29990449
From what I saw, he let her punch him as if he deserved it and finally lost his shit and reacted like a rebellious twelve year old.
In my case, the sister would be older, and I'd be a shut in robot who doesn't talk to her anyway...especially not in situations like these....I'd just be sulking in my room trying to forget what I saw.
>>
I'd beat the shit out of that fat dumb beta. He should have restrained her after the first hit, not stand there like a fucking retard and take it until he lashes out.
>>
>>29990449
Funny thing is she'll get off with absolutely no charges free and he'll be serving at least 10 years.
>>
Back him up when the police get involved
>>
>>29990449
Nothing, I don't care. The woman in the video is an adult and is there because she chose to
>>
>>29990449
based. chat shit get banged
>>
>>29990577
>she deserved
>her with her injuries
Cuck detected.
>>
>>29991742
So when he doesn't react, he must have deserved it, and when he does react, he's a twelve year old? What kind of retarded argument is that?
>>
>>29991306
She wanted to start shit.
If she doesnt punch hard, and if she cant take a punch, then SHE SHOULDNT HAVE STARTED A FUCKING FIGHT WITH SOMEONE WAY FUCKING BIGGER THAN HER

>me man
>start fight with bigger guy
>get BTFO
>nobody cares

>be woman
>start fight with man
>continuously hit him
>he doesnt fight back
>dont stop hitting him
>he BTFOs me in a few hits
>get thousands of white knights to defend me

This is hwy this board exists.
>>
File: 1467791361383.jpg (78 KB, 1024x528) Image search: [Google]
1467791361383.jpg
78 KB, 1024x528
I would go down and beat the shit out of that bald fucking loser.
>>
File: 1468150297227.jpg (36 KB, 313x313) Image search: [Google]
1468150297227.jpg
36 KB, 313x313
>>29991366
>i would've gotten him to leave
She's clearly starting a fight.

>was he harassing her?
She was clearly the one harassing him. He was in full back down mode and she STILL continue t o hit him.

>he should've grabbed her arms or pushed her away
Cuck detected. So if someone starts a fight with you, you're supposed to just restrain them? FUCK NO! If someone starts shit with you, they think they can take you. Fuck them up.

>not waiting until he rages and attacks her in return
That's her job. If you HIT SOMEONE OVER AND OVER AND OVER until they build up a rage and fucking nuke you, that's 100% your fault.
>>
>>29991306
Nah that went above and beyond what could be reasonable compared to a child slapping an adult. Malicious intent was there, it was a sustained and varied assault, not some weak flailing/slapping.
>>
>>29991751
>defending the person attacking him
Cuck detected.

>as if he deserved
White knight women defender detected.
>>
>>29992046
>defending the attacker
Cuckaroo detected.
>>
File: 1440305836723.gif (1 MB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1440305836723.gif
1 MB, 499x499
Ignore my sister and her worldly affairs like I've been doing for the last 12 years.
Pretty sure something like this already did happen, I don't care.
>>
>>29991991
My guess is that he's getting hit for being an asshole/cheating on her or something like that...only a guess, don't get all butthurt about what I said. Which was probably why he was just taking the punches and thinking about what shit he's got himself into or something like that....only my version of the story, the truth could be something else.
>>
>lol if a girl slaps me a little cuz she's angry at me that means I can fucking knock her out and break her face open

Jesus fucking Christ, no wonder robots are shit with women. You are all such shitty people.
>>
>>29992096
You wouldn't be saying the same if it was a small dude against a bigger one.
Not to mention, thats clearly more than a little slap.
>>
>>29992108
the small dude would be throwing punches, not slapping. it's not comparable. Anti-sjw are as blind as sjw
>>
If you dont want to get hit then dont fucking hit people
>>
>>29990916
I know this is satire but this is exactly how Reddit would react to this.
>>
>>29992089
>always assuming the guy is in the wrong
This is why robots hate normies.
>>
>>29992096
I dont care about genders, THAT's real equality.
I'm sorry I'm not a fucking faggot that even allows women to have hissy fits and hit me just because she's angry.

>person physically hits me
>i fight back

Dont be a faggot.

>>29992108
>You wouldn't be saying the same if it was a small dude against a bigger one.
This.
>>
>>29992156
She's clearly trying to start a fight, why deny her what she wants? Are you saying she doesn't know what she's doing just because shes a girl? How sexist anon
>>
>>29992096
kys

If you hit someone without joking don't cry when you get hit back.
>>
File: 1468082629690.jpg (36 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1468082629690.jpg
36 KB, 640x360
Start shit, get hit. If charges were brought, I'd give the tape and call it a day. I also somewhat despise my sister and women who think they won't face any sorta repercussions because they are female.
>>
I would've kicked the shit out of her a second time when she came back inside.
>>
I will always hate men more than I hate women.
Just look at all the snowflake responses ITT. The fact that men will crawl on their bellies to seem 'different', 'unique', 'insightful' is pig disgusting.

>>29992089

>My guess is that he's getting hit for being an asshole/cheating on her or something like that

Not a guess, that's an assumption. Which you made because you're a basic retard.

>>29992096

>She's just a little toy person! Just flick the off switch you fucking fat beta bitch - a real man can beat a woman without even touching her!

Its the current year!
You're such a sexist!
>>
>>29992175
>This is why robots hate normies.
I distinctly mentioned being a robot in my original reply...
And for fuck's sake, why does this (like everything else) have to turn into a politically motivated "feminism debate"...this seems more like a personal family issue, at least OP had presented in that way.
>>
>>29992193
I guess it's meaningless for me to say this as a short dude, but I just don't see myself beating up someone that cannot physically threaten me. I would beat up an elderly either. In general I just would avoid injuring people when I can. I wouldn't say anything if the woman was coming at him with a baseball bat or something, but she could have slapped him for a full hour without causing any damage.
>>
>>29992230
>And for fuck's sake, why does this (like everything else) have to turn into a politically motivated "feminism debate"

Because as you can see ITT equality is only good when it gives advantages to women.

>it's 2016! women are equal to men!
>You can't hit a woman!
>>
>>29992230
It's a simple issue.
It's about women being defended even though they're attacking someone else.

>male attacks bigger male
>male gets rekt
>people tell him to not start shit next time

>woman attacks man
>woman gets rekt
>woman gets defended by an infinite number of beta white knights
>said white knights always assume the woman is in the right
>even on r9k it's a 50\50 split between cucks and intelligent people

We're mad because women are VIGOROUSLY protected, just because they're women, EVEN THOUGH they're the ones attacking the man.
>>
>>29992250
He didn't beat her up either, he just made her inoffensive.
>>
>>29990479
Literally this

T.b.h f.a.m
>>
>>29992250
This exactly.

Who the fuck could be so heartless to CONTINUOUSLY hit another person if they're not even fighting back!
>>
>>29992288
he could easily have broken her nose with those swings
>>
>>29990959
So if I walk up to a girl and grab her tits she shouldn't be allowed to hit me? Because I wasn't harming her just annoying?
>>
>>29992319
This is a pretty good comparison.

Eat oregano fold origami kill aragami
>>
>>29990449
lmao what a numale pussyqueer. I'd join my sister in beating his candy ass
>>
File: L04l2fQ.gif (1 MB, 326x256) Image search: [Google]
L04l2fQ.gif
1 MB, 326x256
Ask mom whats for dinner?
>>
>>29992054
>She's clearly starting a fight.
he still just stood there and took it, that's not an appropriate reaction to that situation. you don't stay in a bad situation.

>She was clearly the one harassing him. He was in full back down mode and she STILL continue t o hit him.
i said you can't know exactly what happened, because you don't know what was happening before the video. people thinking they know everything from a short video clip causes a lot of problems.

>Cuck detected. So if someone starts a fight with you, you're supposed to just restrain them? FUCK NO! If someone starts shit with you, they think they can take you. Fuck them up.
you're an insecure idiot overcompensating trying to be alpha. women are smaller and weaker 99% of the time, and you don't just sit there taking hits until you lash out in response. that's like shooting a thief in the back.

>That's her job. If you HIT SOMEONE OVER AND OVER AND OVER until they build up a rage and fucking nuke you, that's 100% your fault.
she shouldn't be hitting him, and he shouldn't be standing there taking it. they both have issues.
>>
>>29990959
do you want equality or not anon?
>>
File: 1340235548195.png (56 KB, 534x443) Image search: [Google]
1340235548195.png
56 KB, 534x443
Depends on the situation I suppose. If it's just a normal argument but she started being an abusive bitch I'd sit back and feel like she deserved it. Would go down and make sure he doesn't stomp her into dust because she's my sister though.

If it's warranted by her in the first place I go down and kick his ass
>>
>>29992316

That's life.
I know that you, as a short man, have been reared and trained to respect the boundaries of others for your own good, and that this will bleed into your attitudes to violence in general, but not everyone was brought up in such a way.
>>
>>29992621
I acknowledge that
>>
>>29992523
>women are smaller and weaker 99% of the time
Which is why they shouldnt start fights with men.

>you don't just sit there taking hits until you lash out
You also dont continuously hit someone who isnt fighting back

>they both have issues
Correct.
>>
>>29992569
What could he have possibly done to illicit physical violence against him?

>kick his ass
White knight detected.
>>
>>29992523

>he still just stood there and took it,

'Its your fault for doing nothing.' Mongoloid.

>you're an insecure idiot overcompensating trying to be alpha.

Overcompensating would be doing what he did for the first part of the video, and trying to 'take it like a man' while staying cool and reasonable, like you would suggest. Nobody thinks its 'alpha' to hit a woman, hence why the people who hit women are not concerned with looking alpha to third party nothings like us.

>women are smaller and weaker 99% of the time, and you don't just sit there taking hits until you lash out in response. that's like shooting a thief in the back.

How is it like shooting a thief in the back? She was slapping him, looking right at him, and he smacked her. She didn't leave, so she got smacked again.

If you are small and weak, you don't slap people. That's it, nothing else.

>she shouldn't be hitting him, and he shouldn't be standing there

'They're both equally guilty m'kay? I'm neutral.'

Total bullshit.
>>
>>29992768
this, I would slap that bitch just to prove a point
>>
>>29992621
>woman was not "brought up in such a way"
>woman starts fight with man
>woman gets absolutely BTFO
>woman LEARNS to be that way
Simple, really.

The problem arises when white knights try to defend her, making her NOT learn anything, and when they validate her actions, doing the OPPOSITE of letting her learn.
>>
>>29992651

If you really did, then you would consciously rebel against that training, since its only there to keep you meek and mild, and out of the way.
>>
>>29992569
>waaah you provoked me into attacking you with your words you shouldnt have attacked back!!!
White
Knight
Detected
>>
File: 1461474330745.jpg (12 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1461474330745.jpg
12 KB, 258x245
>date abusive Chad
>get floored
>wwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh
>continue to date him
>muh victim of domestic violence
fuck roasts are so fucking dumb this is what she choosed
>>
>>29992806
just because I'm conditioned to think that way doesn't mean it isn't a respectable behavior. Let's talk about the real world for a second, show this webm to any audience in the world, you're pretty much guaranteed to have more people on average saying that the man's violence was unjustified. Just because /r9k/ advocate themselves as logic pioneers doesn't mean that their conclusion would translate into a fair society
>>
>>29991991
An initial reaction could be a lot subtler, he could've just walked away or stopped her from hitting him...the way he reacted does no good for anyone, not him or her.
>>
>>29992920
>LITERALLY "the majority thinks this way so its right"

You cant make this shit up
>>
>>29992923
Saying he should've walked away is a bad thing to advise.

>guy starts fight with you
>walk away
>guy goes after you and fights you some more
>>
>>29992980
Come on man...it's better than beating the shit out of her and ending up in jail. Since the two are in a relationship, they should be able to sort it out at that point. Let's approach this in a practical point of view.
>>
>>29993037
taking it to a calm and understanding approach is a two way street, requiring both of them to do so, and she CLEARLY isn't interested in doing so.
>>
>>29992953
isn't that arrogant to think you're smarter than most of the world ? what have you accomplished in your life exactly ?
>>
>>29990449
Send him the video so she cant claim he assualted her without cause.
He tried to not get involves but she kept going.
>>
>>29993037
>two are in a relationship
White knights making assumptions yet again.

Sure, it's not good to beat the shit out of her, but you're giving WAY too beta advice.
>>
File: 1436888367351.jpg (27 KB, 483x366) Image search: [Google]
1436888367351.jpg
27 KB, 483x366
>>29991416
>he's a fucking PSYCHO! like oh my GOD! i was WALKING AWAY! like, i was turning to LEAVE. i just said "ok whatever" and turned to LEAVE. and.. and... he just PUNCHES me! he's fucking CRAZY! he's an ALCOHOLIC FUCKING LOSER!

their lies are always the same. nearly identical in every instance i've seen. hysterical to make themselves seem right in what they did. and then more hysterics when they're straight up asked to give an account of what happened. it's because they literally never learned to take accountability. if a man punched a woman out of nowhere, more than likely, he'll just hang his head and shrug and be like "i mean, yeah, i hit the bitch." and then maybe some excuse as to why. but men don't genuinely try to absolve themselves of guilt in such a gross sociopathic shit way as women.

if she's crying, she's lying
>>
>>29993078
Smartness is irrelevant if you can explain your point with logic.

>person A hits person B
>person A starts the attack
>person B nukes person A
>person B acted in self defence
>>
>>29993078
Are you for real defending the bandwagon fallacy as something legitimate? Dude...
>>
>>29990959
he wasn't punching her justing doing a fist bump
>>
>>29990449
kek
he swings that an enemy in dark souls
you can easily tell when he's going to punch
looks like a gorilla
>>
>>29993162
Bro, I'm not here to debate on ethics and feminism and sjw's and human rights....I'm just answering what the OP has asked and nothing more...imagine yourself in a real life situation, I have a sister of my own and I'm looking at this in a non political practical point of view.
>>
>>29990449
I would give the guy a thumbs up and thank him for putting this bitch in her place.
>>
>>29993281
I dont have a sister myself but if my sister was that much of a horrid human being, I would have no sympathy like her.

I would not treat her differently, regardless of her being my sister, white, black, man, woman, etc.
>>
>>29991976
Wow you are dumber than bag of cat shit.
>>
>>29993223
before you dismiss the majority of people's opinion, you should try to understand why it is the dominant opinion. It's all I'm saying

>>29993186
see, this is how you're wrong. You take something and simplify it to the extreme like it is some arithmetic problem, that's not how it works. If someone hits you in a fight, you can't claim self defense after shooting them. But the same situation with a cop during a riot and the cop will be totally justified. I'm not saying the webm in op is an easy answer to who was wrong or right, I stated my opinion and admitted to some of the reason that might make me believe that way. Some of you however claim they have the mental superiority using their flawless logic to solve societal problems.
>>
>>29993186
>>29993186
if you're a guy, and you don't believe this about hitting women, you're a fucking cuck. period.

there's no greater affront to you than an attack on your actual, physical person. and guess what? women usually KNOW this. they don't suddenly "snap" and forget the rules of society. they're treating you like the little cuck bitch that you are. they're just screaming and etc for show. to act crazy.

if you're big enough, wrapping her up and immobilizing her is fine. but i'm not getting hit in the balls or my face scratched. i would punch a woman square in the face. these women aren't your moms. they think they're fucking thugs. and you're not doing it to be tough. it's REALLY self defense.
>>
>Laugh because my dyke sister got social justice shamed into dating a lumbering 6'8" tall dick-owning """"lesbian""""
>Shitpost about it on r9k
>>
>>29993507
>It's all I'm saying
No, you were clearly saying that going against the popular opinion is to believe you are smarter than the majority. Dont play innocent. I believe I know why that its a popular opinion, but remember how you didnt want to get into politics?
>>
>>29990449
>first part: reality
>second part: what the world will tell you is going on
>>
>>29993507
By my logic, someone would ONLY start a fight with me if they think they can take me.

If they think they can take me, that means they plan to harm me.

If they plan to harm me, that means they're risking getting BTFO

Ergo, if someone starts shit with me, I'm allowed to beat the shit out of them.

If you dont want to fight, DONT FUCKING FIGHT YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

But lemme guess, you're one of those cuck cunts who thinks women shouldnt be hit.
>>
>>29991306
>slap, kick, and punch a bear
>get upset when it kills me
People like you should suicide.
>>
>>29993600
I said to consider how the majority of people would feel watching that webm, you dismissed it because the majority's opinion is irrelevant to you. I'm saying it is relevant for a societal issue and you're arrogant to dismiss it like that

>>29993667
>>29993678
it's not even worth arguing with you. Either way I'm done, this discussion has already been going on for way too long
>>
>>29993813
>it's not even worth arguing with you. Either way I'm done, this discussion has already been going on for way too long
You're the reason Earth is so shit, you're stopping true equality.
>>
File: 1465755766776.png (20 KB, 560x407) Image search: [Google]
1465755766776.png
20 KB, 560x407
>>29990449
I'd likely have no idea what the fight would be about so I'd just call the police instead of putting myself at risk or acting as some in-between.
Plus, my actual sister is married and has a preschooler son so that would make the situation even shittier.
>>
>>29993813
>I'm done

You're acting like a woman
>I was completely destroyed in an argument
>WAAAAAAAH
>instead of offering a counter-point
>ILL JUST BAIL THE THREAD
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>>
File: 1468439311616-1.jpg (6 KB, 88x121) Image search: [Google]
1468439311616-1.jpg
6 KB, 88x121
>>29990449
I'd go over to where they are and break up the fight, then I'd try to see what they were fighting over. If I felt like my sister was in any sort of danger, I'd call the cops and my sister and I would wait inside my apartment until they showed up.
As a robot this approach is a logical one.
>>
>>29990449
i clap a little bit and go play video games.

ive beaten my wife before and felt no remorse. if you think there is anything wrong with that then you believe that women are not human adults. it's one thing to abuse someone weaker than you for fun, it's something else when you are defending yourself and/or punishing someone who went way over the line.

the consequence of letting people do whatever the fuck they want all the time is a lot worse than a few fucking bruises. may all your children be autistic, hypersensitive and may you be cucked into submission by some immigrant bull.
>>
I would immediately run outside and help

she wouldn't stand a chance against the two of us.
>>
File: oh baby.jpg (20 KB, 380x254) Image search: [Google]
oh baby.jpg
20 KB, 380x254
>>29993945
10\10 comment.

Cucks and white knights BTFO.
>>
>>29990449
>takes him 4 hits to knock her out
>>
You guys are fucking morons defending her, "she couldn't hurt him she was just slapping him" SHE PUNCHED AND SLAPPED AND KICKED HIM SEVERAL TIMES IN THE SAME PLACE SHE CLEARLY MEANT HARM. It's not the same as getting slapped once or maybe shoved a bit out of anger, it's clear assault and he was 100% in the right.
>>
>>29994078
>You guys are fucking morons defending her
The closest anyone is coming sincerely is that she should be pacified in a more humane fashion.
The general consensus is to leave her to be beaten or to join in beating her.
You imagine opinions contrary to your own because you desire a fight or to feel like a virtuous minority.
>>
File: 2439769-6566348134-47t21.jpg (47 KB, 630x473) Image search: [Google]
2439769-6566348134-47t21.jpg
47 KB, 630x473
>>29990959
>punching someone is just annoying them
nice meme
>>
>>29990449
Film from inside my apartment
>>
>>29990905
I believe she is choking him while saying something to him
>>
>>29990449

I love my sisters.

But I wouldn't say or do anything--- She got knocked on her ass once, big deal. The only time I will be concerned is if he doesn't stop swinging.

But a punch or two to the face is good for perspective, if you think you can just assault another human being for 5 minutes straight and have nothing happen.
>>
>>29994971
>I believe she is choking him while saying something to him
hot
>>
>>29990449
Laugh. I fucking hate my trash bag cunt of a sister.
Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.