[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Tales of a girl named Summer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 65
File: 76389-Fjodghodh.png (287 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
76389-Fjodghodh.png
287 KB, 500x333
Hello /r9k/.
I come to your board, with a couple of stories about a girl I knew, called Summer.

Summer was the younger sister of one of my friends. Their dad had left them at an early age, resulting in both Summer and my friend not having a proper "dad-figure" in their lives. Their mom worked in a local baker, meaning she would almost always be up in the middle of the night, getting the baked goods ready for the next day, and then sleeping when she got home in the evening.

As you may begin to realize, this was no ordinary family. My friend became a deep basement dweller, and resorted to spending the most of his time in front of the computer, playing vidya all night long. When he started at my school, everyone was very interested in him, but despite all the attention he got, he would just ignore them all, leaving after school to play his vidya. Because of this, we naturally bonded throughout the year, and when I found out he also played Team Fortress 2, we immediately became best bros. At this point, I knew nothing about him having a younger sister, and I did not in a million years expect the situation I soon got myself into.

It all started with him inviting me over after school, to play some games on his Nintendo 64.
This was the first time I met Summer.

>Bro invited me to play after school
>I had never been in his house before, and noone actually knew where he lived
>I would normally bicycle around to my friends, but he told me we needed to take the bus
>Get on the bus with him and begin the ride to his house
>While on the bus, we talked about some new hats being added to TF2
>The bus drive wasn't too far, and soon we were stood right outside of his house
>His house was in a pretty knackered state, and the garden clearly hadn't been trimmed for a while
>He goes on to open the door, and a weird smell of pastries, mold, and enclosure met my nostrils
>I didn't want to make a fuss out of it though, as he was my first and only real friend
>>
>We get inside, and he leads the way to his room up the stairs
>When we get to the first floor, we walk past a room with a half open door
>Me being a curious guy, I naturally take a quick glance when walking by
>What meets my eyes, is a sight I will never forget
>A little girl is sitting on the floor, watching some television
>She was wearing a little pyjamas, and a loose t-shirt over her body
>She had blond har, blue eyes, and the cutest smile you can ever imagine
>Our eyes briefly met, and her entire face lit up
>She gave me a quick smile, and I sorta awkwardly waved my hand as to say "hello"
>I continued to walk with my friend, and we entually got to his room
Continue?
>>
Now, I've gone ahead and saged you - but i want you to think about why and hopefully use this interaction constructively.
>>
>>29966076
I spent more than 5 hours pretyping this story yesterday. If you think there's gonna be a dinosaur, a phone, or even some spaghetti, you're totally in the wrong
This is a real story about my life, probably from one of the best/worst times I have yet to experience.
I will keep going with my story, hoping that I'll at least be of interest of others.
>>
>After playing with my friend for a while, I said I needed to go to the toilet
>He explained that it was just down the stairs, right next to the entrance
>I excused myself for a minute, and walk down to do my business
>After I was done and got out of the toilet, I suddenly heard noises coming from the kitchen
>Knowing that his mom was probably at work, I decided to take a look to see who it was
>When I entered the kitchen, the first thing I saw was Summer
>She was standing on top of a chair, trying to reach some cereal from the cupboards
>She was in full stretch mode, revealing a tiny bit of her stomach from her t-shirt crawling up
>I smiled at her and asked "Do you need any help with that?"
>She quickly turned around and said "Yeah.."
>I grabbed the cereal for her, and handed it with the words "Here you go!"
>She gave me the biggest smile and said thank you proceeding to hear over to the fridge
>Me being a kinda introvert, I decided that this was the perfect way to get some human interaction, not caring if this was from a child
>I sat down at the dining table and asked "So you're Jacob's sister?"
>She carried her bowl full of cereal over to me, whilest smiling and saying "Yeah, that's me!"
>She sat down infront of me, which lead me to believe that this girl, for once, actually wanted to have a conversation
>I asked her what her name was, to which she replied "Summer, and you?"
>"I'm Anon, I go to the same school as Jacob"
>We talked for a while about her school, and I found out she was mere 13 years old
>Me, being 19 years old at the time, really liked the situation I was now in, talked to a person well below my age, actually giving me some respect
>>
>We talked for a couple of minutes, but out of the blue the mood suddenly changed
>She was still eating her cereal, and suddenly she stared right into my eyes
>She navigated the spoon up to her mouth, placed it on her tongue, and slowly dragged it out
>Her soft red lips gave the spoon some friction, and they slowly turned into shape of a kiss
>I had previously no experience in flirting, but I was in no doubt that this could be interpretated as her being into me
>I was completely stunned by this, when she suddenly burst out in laughter
>Her enormous blue eyes, with a little blond hair falling down infront of them really lit up the room, as she continued with her cute little giggles
>Suddenly I hear someone coming down the stairs, and quickly came to the realisation that it was Jacob
>I got up from the table we were sitting at, and rushed out to the toilet, were I knew Jacob would be in just a moment
>I met him sorta half way there, and he asked me where the hell I'd been
>"Just really had the runs.." I said, trying to hide the fact that his younger sister clearly had been flirting with me right in the other room
>We went back upstairs, and continued playing Golden Eye on his N64
>When the time of his mom eventually coming home came closer, he said that it was about time I had to leave
>I called my parents, and got them to pick me up at Jacob's house
>>
>If you think there's gonna be a dinosaur, a phone, or even some spaghetti, you're totally in the wrong

Well then what's the fucking point? Are you going to tell us how you ended up raping her and letting her decompose in your basement?
>>
>When my parents arrived I said my goodbyes to Jacob, and left him to finish the mission we were playing
>I walked past Summers room again, and decided that I was gonna tell her goodbye as well
>I walked over to her room, looked inside to see if she was there, and let out a soft "Goodbye Summer" to her
>She was still watching tele, and to my surprise she didn't even respond to me
>I figured she was very into the thing she was watching, and walked down and out to my parents
>When I got home, I couldn't stop thinking about the episode in the kitchen, and I could definitely not forget about this girl
>I finally figured that it was probably just me being needy for some female company, and the entire ordeal of her being 6 years younger than me, eventually left me to just forget about it
>>
>>29966168
Nope, not that either.
It ended up with me being prosecuted by the police, but you're gonna have to wait a bit for that part.
>>
>>29965936
Yes continue OP you massive faggot and get to the point quickly
>>
>Months went by, and I become closer and closer with Jacob
> I had at this time been to his house multiple times, but every time Summer was just minding her own business
>I feared that Jacob had talked to her about the kitchen incident, but he never mentioned it to me
>One day I was over at his place, and we were both playing Pokemon on our Advance SP's
>He was playing Fire red, and I was playing the superior Leaf Green
>He asked me if I could go and grab the Coke, I had bough, just downstairs in the refrigerator
>I said "Sure" and went down to get it
>On my way down, I suddenly met Summers
>She was wearing a pair of very short hotpants, and a big sweater on top
>She stopped and looked at my Gameboy, asking me "Is that a Nintendo DS?"
>At first I was like the typical "Doh, of course it's not a fucking DS.." but then I remembered that she was much younger, and probably didn't know anothing about GameBoy
>I explained that this was the newest edition to an old handheld device, called a GameBoy
>She looked at me, and while I was excepting the classic "Ehh, ok?" I was instead greeted with "I don't think I have that one then"
>Surprise, I asked her if she was into gaming
>She replied, yeah, I have a few consoles of my own
>She asked me to follow her, and we both went into her room
>This room was not like any typical girl room
>It didn't have pink walls with Hello Kitty stickers all over, and it didn't have posters with famous boy bands either
>It was white all over, a bit dirty, and a huge Plasma TV right in the center
>She pointed over to the TV, and said her console were over there
>I went over, and initially got a huge shock
>>
>She had both a Playstation 1, a Sega Master, the original Nintendo Gameboy, and even a Gameboy Advance
>I was shocked to see a girl at her age having such vintage gaming equipment
>I was about to turn around and tell her how awesome it was for her to own these devices, but when I turned around I got totally stunned
>She had taken her sweatshirt off, and were now standing in only a pair of hotpants and a tight fitted belly top, revealing her absolutely perfect figure, along with her little pre-teen breasts
>She looked at me, smiled, and said "It's Jacob's old consoles. Mom doesn't like buying new stuff, so I often get his toys"
>I really had to force my mouth shut, and somehow stuttered the reply "o-oh.."
>She jumped into her bed and asked "Do you know how to Sonic?" clearly inviting me to stay and play with her
>I have never wanted to do anything more than to join her, but I kept reminding myself of how absurd the situation was, knowing that her brother, and my friend, was just a couple of rooms away
>I told her a blatant lie, uttering something about me only playing Gameboy and PC
>I could tell she knew I was lying, but in the end she sighted and said okay
>I quickly rushed back to Jacob's room, knowing that I needed to get myself out of the situation
>When I came back, I asked Jacob if he had beaten Giovanni yet
>He looked at me very strange and said
>"Dude, where's the Coke?"
>>
File: Svf9rk.gif (536 KB, 800x792) Image search: [Google]
Svf9rk.gif
536 KB, 800x792
>>29966271
Continue.
Your story has captured my attention.
>>
I'm intrigued, go on faggot
>>
>Some time went by, and I had now gotten my drivers license (EU, so you have to be 18)
>Being allowed to drive, meant that I now spent a lot of time with Jacob
>I would often offer Jacob a ride home from school, and here we would play for a couple of hours until it was nearing the time of his mom's arrival
>I had never seen her in person, but it was clear to tell that Jacob wanted me out of the house before she came
>I was fine by this, and being alone in his house was also the most fun
>One day we went to the supermarket before driving home to his house, just to get some snacks and soda
>We had gotten a Coke, some chips, and were nearing the counter
>I stumbled upon a pack of Twix, and asked if he wanted one
>He nodded at me, clearly not being too confident of the entire "public surroundings"
>I told him, being the mathematichian that I am; "Cool, there's also three in the pack, so you can have one, I can have one, and Summer can have the last one!"
>When he heard this, he almost froze and turned around to me
>He looked me dead in the eyes and said
>"Summer?"
>I could tell he wasn't satisfied in this, and I quickly tried to spew up something about me just thinking logical and friendly and all
>I asked him again, and said that we could also just share the last one
>He agreed to this, and we went to the checkout where I payed for the stuff
>In the car to his house, I picked up the pack of Twix, opened it, and gave him one
>He took it, and we both ate our Twix's in the car
>I secretly sneaked the last one in my jacket pocket, and hoped he wouldn't question it
>He didn't
>>
>When we got to his house, I took the bag of stuff inside
>I told him I was gonna put it in the fridge, and that he could just go upstairs and start up his PC
>After he was gone, I snuck up the stairs, and tip-toed my way to Summers room
>I opened the door, saw her watching tele, and pulled out the Twix of my pocket
>Her beatyful eyes lit up yet again, and I walked over to her bed with the little candybar
>I handed it to her, and she gladly took it and opened it
>I was just about to leave when she suddenly said "Wait.."
>I turned around, and saw her sitting with only one of the bars of Twix
>"There's two inside, don't you wanna share?"
>I looked into her sweet innocent eyes
>"Alright, I guess we can share it"
>Sit down and talk with her
>She is very talkative
>Actually pretty smart for a girl her age
>We talk for a couple of minutes
>Suddenly she ask me "Anon, do you have a girlfriend?"
>Pretty surprised by the question, I tell her I haven't
>She goes silent for a minute
>I know what she's about to ask
>I fucking know where this conversation is going..
>Get up and say I need to go back to Jacob
>She knows the rules of the game
>I'm there because of Jacob - not because of her
>Her face, which was always so bright and happy, turns sad
>I had never seen her like this before
>I give her a hug, and says that we're gonna play some Sonic another time
>She gives me a little smile, and the happiness returns to her beautiful face
>Leave her room and walk back to Jacob
>>
File: 1463876903464.gif (55 KB, 680x846) Image search: [Google]
1463876903464.gif
55 KB, 680x846
>>29966456
Pls have happy ending.
>>
>>29965927
Fuck off attention whoring tripfag , nobody wants to hear your roastie Summer story
>>
>>29966473
This is pretty much a story in the making.

All these incidents happened only a couple of years ago, and the "happy ending", which you're referring to, is pretty much the state in life where I am right now.

However, I'll let you know that I'll get to that point eventually. It may be a long and winding road, though, as so much has happened from the time that I met Summer.
>>
File: 152634.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1259) Image search: [Google]
152634.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1259
OP where is the rest of the story, deliver faster please
>>
>>29966522
Fuck you and your apparent tendency towards projecting your own opinions onto others. I'm actually curious about this and have nothing better to do than read this.
>>29966536
Just don't abandon us right before it gets to the good part.
>>
>>29966522
I want to hear it, keep going OP!
>>
File: 1461022751860.jpg (391 KB, 1374x1425) Image search: [Google]
1461022751860.jpg
391 KB, 1374x1425
>>29966536
Just fucking deliver the story. You didn't have to waste time replying to me.
>>
OP we are still waiting, don't leave us hanging
>>
At this time, Jacob and I had been friends for about 8 months. Whenever we were together, we would always be playing vidya. However, things started to change a bit between us. When we started hanging out with each other, we would always be talking about the same shit over and over. Weapons being OP, which Pokemons were the best to have on your team, old trivia from games like "Do you remember that scene where..." "Yeah totally, it made the entire game!" etc.
As you may understand, things started to get pretty repetitive when we were together. Because we were both huge introverts, we never talked about people at school or such things, it was always to do with our shared passion for vidya.
Jacob also started to get really comfortable around me, which meant he could go into full basement dweller mode, where he would just be playing WOW for hours, not even caring that I was also in the room. I had brought my old laptop to his house a long time ago, so I didn't care too much about us not talking as much. Whenever he was playing WOW, I would just be browsing 4chan or playing some FPS on my own.
The only thing I was missing, was some human interaction..
>>
>One day I was at Jacob's
>I had been coming there on and off for over half a year, so I was pretty confident in walking around the house
>His mom was never there anyway, so I had it more or less to myself
>Tell Jacob that I need to go to the toilet
>Walk towards the stairs, but decide to just take a quick look at Summer's room when I walked past
>She's watching TV as usual
>Go down the stairs, but instead of walking to the bathroom, I decide to have a quick look at the house
>Walk into the living room, and immidiatly see a huge bookshelf
>It has a ton of old books, all covered in thick dust
>There's a couch in the livingroom, and two chairs beside it
>I noticed that only of one the chairs was used though
>Must be his moms
>In the corner of the living room, I spot a stereo
>Walk over to it, and see a nice little Philips gramophone
>I have a couple of old vinyls at home, but sadly not a gramophone to play them on
>I do know a thing or two about HIFI though, so I decide to check if the stereo is working
>I turn on the amplifier, and suddenly a LOUD noise of static sound blasts through the speakers
>I quickly turn the volume down, and change the channel to the gramophone
>I run my finger across the needle, and is greeted by the wonderful sound of a clean and crisp needle
>I think to myself that it's pretty neat, and that I should bring some of my old vinyls to listen to
>However, I stop halfway through the thought, as I notice someone is standing behind me
>I quickly turn around
>It's Summer
>>
>She's leaning on the door frame, looking over at what I'm doing
>She has a loose top on, a pair of tight white jeans, and one of those little bracelets your wear around your ancles
>She is bare feet with a black pedicure, which makes the bracelet stand out even more
>Her blond hair is pulled up in a knot, and the bangs rolls softly down on her forehead, covering half of her adorable blue eyes
>She looks at me and says "What's up anon?"
>"Well I'm just looking at your old gramophone here" I said, trying to take the focus away from me creeping around their house
>"Oh that old thing. It was my dads. He used to play music on it when we were younger"
>She ask me if I'm into that sort of thing, to which I reply "Yeah"
>She stops leaning on the door frame, and begin to walk over to the cabinet
>"Well maybe this will be of your interest then" she says, and continues to tell that her dad left all of his vinyls at home
>She bends down to open the cabinet, and at this point I'm standing right behind her
>She has the most unbelievable ass, and the tight white jeans just adds a thousand times to this
>Now, I do know what's wrong and what's right, but I am also just a man
>I really had to bite my lip, and focus my hardest not to give that perfect ass a little slap
>She turns around to me and says "Here, have a look"
>I sit down at the floor, and begin to go through the vinyls one by one
>I expected it to be shitty German dance chart hits, but was shocked to see a ton of really good vinyls, all in mint condition
>The Beatles, Sting, Genesis, and even Moody Blues were in there
>It was a beautiful sight to be witnessing, but it didn't even come close to what I had seen just a moment ago
>>
>I get up from the floor, and Summer is now sitting on the back of the couch
>She tells me that I can just take a few if I like them, as her mom never listens to them
>I didn't like the thought of me just taking them home though, so I decline her offer
>I was about to go back to Jacob's room, when she suddenly says "You haven't forgotten about Sonic, have you?"
>Of course I hadn't forgotten about Sonic, to be fair it was actually one of the only thing on my mind the last week!
>I assure her that I'll play with her at some point
>She starts to get a bit eager, and says "Why don't we play now then?"
>I look at my clock
>4 more hours until their mom comes home
>I let out a slight sight, and tells her "Alright, let's do it now then"
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (64 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
64 KB, 1280x960
KEEP GOING OP
I NEED TO KNOW HOW IT ENDS
>>
>>29966262
>superior leaf green
A man of taste I see
>>
File: putin.jpg (13 KB, 300x332) Image search: [Google]
putin.jpg
13 KB, 300x332
Clock is ticking OP
>>
Ffs finish
>>
Ib4 Jacob kills Summer.
>>
Bump

Jacob summer
>>
Why must you do this?

Pls marry me summer
>>
File: 3.jpg (1 MB, 2568x3645) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
1 MB, 2568x3645
OP please stop taking breaks
>>
>>29966132
>I spent 5 hours pretyping this story
No you didn't you fucking liar
>>
File: 1461680041348.jpg (43 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1461680041348.jpg
43 KB, 900x900
WHY THE FUCK DO YOU FUCKING MAKE US FUCKING WAIT LIKE THIS YOU FUCKING FUCK
>>
>>29966689
>>29966706
>>29966730
>>29966822
I'm surprised to see how you are all expecting this to be a regular green text story.
This is gonna be a long on guys, and I'm currently still writing it in my little document on the other screen. I'm up to 16 pages by now, so it's gonna be some time.
>>
>We both walk up the stairs and over to her room
>Right before entering, I sneak my way back to Jacob's room
>I put my ear on the door, and hear him yelling furiously
>"Take down the Ner'zhul! Gul'dan incomming from left! Everybody focus the Durotan, come on, come on guys!!"
>Yep, he's definitely playing WoW, and wont even notice me being gone
>Walk back to Summer's room
>She's lying on her stomach on bed, pointing her perfect tight ass in the air
>She had already started the game, and was ready with the controller in hand
>I sat down next to her, tried to forget about her sweet body, and began to focus at the game
>She wasn't very good at the game, and she didn't even try to collect the rings
>When she had cleared the map, she passed over the controller, and told me to give it a go
>It was a very weird experience playing on the Sega Master, as I had never tried one before
>A vaguely remembered the maps, but soon became comfortable with playing this game again
>I leaned back onto the wall, and was feeling strangely relaxed in the moment
>Suddenly Summer turned over, and laid on her back on the length of the bed
>She then rested her feet on my lap, which made it near impossible to focus on the game
>I looked over at her, and to my surprise she was paying no attention to the game at all
>All she was doing, was looking at me with those big blue eyes
>At this point, I just couldn't resist the temptation any longer
>I put down the controller, and knew I just had to touch those wonderful feet of an angel
>I grabbed the little bracelet around her ancle, and started looking at it
>It had a few beads on it, and a silver charm right in the center
>I asked her what it meant, and she said it was a Christmas present from her mom
>She asked me "Do you like it, Anon?" to which I replied "Yeah, it's really cute!"
>"Cute?" she said, and started giggling a bit
>Her wonderful little giggles gave me a warm feeling inside, and I just couldn't help but smile at her
>>
File: 8371s.jpg (53 KB, 392x500) Image search: [Google]
8371s.jpg
53 KB, 392x500
>>29966837
16 pages just to rape a 13 year old
>>
File: IMG_20160629_093425.jpg (42 KB, 652x540) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160629_093425.jpg
42 KB, 652x540
GODDAMNIT OP KEEP GOING
>>
>>29966837
Thank you for putting up with our collective impatience and general ungratefulness.
>>
>>29966837
Fucking failure
>>
>The univers stood still for a moment, and I felt the most joyous I had felt for a long time
>We layed there for about 10 minutes, and simply just talked
>I couldn't keep my hands away from her feet, but she was extremely ticklish, resulting in her yanking her feet back a couple of times
>She always put them back on my lap though, which comforted me that she actually liked it
>I learned a lot about her life in those 10 minutes
>Turns out that their mother very rarely interacted with both of them
>She said that her brother was supposed to take care of her, but that he was always just playing vidya
>She had to take the bus alone to school each morning, and even though Jacob was supposed to help her with this, he never cared for more than a second
>Her parents also had a tough breakup, and the dad had just left one day, leaving behind his entire life
>After hearing this, I started feeling really sorry for her
>I came from a stable family, where both of my parents loved me and each other equally
>I had never experienced the things that this girl had, and I could tell she definitely did not deserve what she was in for
>After talking for a while, I decided to head back to Jacob
>When I entered the room, he was still playing his stupid WoW
>I wasn't actually sure that he had noticed me being gone
>Tell him that I'm going home
>He doesn't even look at me, just says "Okay Anon, bye"
>Go to Summer's room, and tell her the same
>She's always sad when I'm leaving, but she knows I'm coming back
>If she's there, I'll definitely come back..
>>
File: tumblr_n5jd0lMjtl1rfwfq9o1_500.jpg (48 KB, 469x463) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n5jd0lMjtl1rfwfq9o1_500.jpg
48 KB, 469x463
>>29966863
Some people just don't understand us

Original
>>
Op, I fucking swear to god. Hurry up cunt.
>>
File: k91Yd8w.gif (392 KB, 400x196) Image search: [Google]
k91Yd8w.gif
392 KB, 400x196
bumping for lolirape
>>
Bump

Shiggy diggy
>>
Had a friend like Jacob. Only talked about vidya with him and he would play wow while I played console or watched movies.

Looking back it was kinda weird friendship
>>
Op is a faggot. Post soon or I leave and none will care about your Loli.
>>
OP, where in the piss are you?
>>
>>29967008
since he's writing it in a word document, i'm sure he has to format it to greentext, takes a little while
>>
>Go through boring day at school thinking about summer
>Walk to Jacob's house thinking about her
>The front doors already slightly open when I get there
>I walk up the stairs and hear her breathing heavily something weird is going on
>Look into door and summer is being fucked by a black man
>Hold my breathe and walk to jacob's room like it never happened and watch him play world of warcraft for a while
>Later that night start walking out the door
>Summer asks me where Ive been
>We start to have a long conversation
>>
REEEEEEEE

PEPPI
>>
>>29966522
Newfag detected. This is the only case where having a trip is acceptable. The point of a trip (and the reason it was implemented in the first place) is to use it for a single thread where you are doing a q&a or telling a story, as people could impersonate you to troll.

Tripfagging is using a trip for general posting to get attention and stand out.

You're welcome, now go back to r.eddit.
>>
File: 331px-Longcat.jpg (68 KB, 331x598) Image search: [Google]
331px-Longcat.jpg
68 KB, 331x598
Goddamn, I kind of wish this happened to me, but I can tell this won't end well. Keep going OP I'm dying here
>>
>>29967042
Kek fuck you you got me excited
>>
OP is kill
/thread
>>
>After the talk I had with Summer in her room, I start coming over even more regularly
>At this point, I'm basically over at their house every single day
>It has become normal for me to stay longer
>On occasion I would even make them dinner, with the help from Summer
>It pretty quickly became "our thing"
>Preparing dinner with Summer and Anon
>I also got a chance to meet the mom
>Sorry if you're expecting like a huge reveal, it was just pretty basic
>I introduced myself as a friend of Jacob, and briefly told about myself
>She wasn't very talkative though, as she would always be really burnt out from work
>She always had some leftovers from the bakery, which we used to eat after dinner
>She had this strict habit, which she would always do when coming home
>Get home, watch an episode of her favourite show (an equivalent to Dr. Phil if you're wondering), go prepare food, and return to the tele
>Her breakup had clearly taken it's toll on her, and I straight away noticed where the children had gotten their addiction to both television and video games from
>She also looked very old, and I was extremely surprised when I got to know her real age, as she definitely looked at least 10 years older
>Summer and I helping her out with dinner was clearly a huge relief to her
>This always made me happy inside
>It meant she could relax when she got home
>>
>In the beginning, Summer, Jacob, and I would eat together at the dining table
>It was very obvious that this family wasn't used to this ordeal
>The mom never eating with us was also a major red flag
>To this day, I have honestly never sat with her at that table
>She would always be watching that stupid Dr. Phil
>As time passed by, Jacob would also begin to take the food to his room
>It was the same as when I lived at home
>When I was younger, I would always eat with my parents, but as I become older and older I moved it to my own room
>The signs of a basement dweller in the making
>About a month after Summer and I had started our ritual, we had developed a step by step guide when making dinner
>Prepare the food, call the others to the kitchen, hand them their plates, watch them leave, sit down, just the two of us, and eat together
>At this point in time, I was no longer just a friend of Jacob
>I had developed to a part of this weird family, and had really started to bond with Summer
>When we were eating dinner together, we would talk about each other's days
>Telling what had happened throughout the day, and discussing things and events that needed discussion
>I had a closer connection to Summer than I had ever had with Jacob, and it felt so wonderful to actually have a person to talk to in real life
>I would never stay and sleep though
>They didn't have a guest room set up, and I didn't feel comfortable sleeping at their couch
>It was their moms room, and not a place for me to stay
>I would always drive home when it became night
>When I came home, I would always just go straight to bed
>I didn't like spending time alone in my apartment
>It didn't feel like my home
>It wasn't my home
>My home was with Summer
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 443x332
OP dont sleep on us. You should have pre type evryhting before you made this fucking lolirape thread.
>>
>>29967049

Thank you for adjusting for the oversteer some newfriends have on their etiquette of hatred

I've seen posts like his multiple times go uncorrected and simply thought that this place is dead
>>
>>29967153
I'm getting a distinct "Too good to be true" vibe here.
>>
File: 135282r.jpg (716 KB, 1267x1005) Image search: [Google]
135282r.jpg
716 KB, 1267x1005
OP my tea is getting cold, deliver faster please
>>
File: 1468391114447.jpg (83 KB, 393x325) Image search: [Google]
1468391114447.jpg
83 KB, 393x325
>>29967222
>tfw you only want tea before you go to bed, but the caffeine in it (green tea) would keep you up
>>
I really want to fap. Can we skip to the good part
>>
>>29967253
Not the OP, but no. If you want to fap, go find some other thread on some other board, there's usually an experiences thread on at least one of them.
>>
>>29967174
You can't blindly hate eveything, informed and justified hate is the best kind
>>
>>29967174
No problem familia

>simply thought that this place is dead

It mostly is dead, unfortunately. At this point this place is basically special snowflake normalfags (who think that they are "different" for shitposting on 4ch), edgy misanthrope teenagers and redditors. The fappening was the final blow to 4chan.
>>
GoddamnitOP. STOP LAGGING
>>
File: 1468550889919.png (1 MB, 1100x1315) Image search: [Google]
1468550889919.png
1 MB, 1100x1315
>>29967323

Bring me back to '07 please. There were better times than these.
>>
>>29967243
drink lavender tea, lavender is supposed to make you sleepy
>>
>>29967323
The fappening? What happened?
Sorry if this is a dumb question. I left this site for infinity chan a few years back, before this board was as shitty as it is now.
>>
>>29967413
Celebrity nudes leaked on /b/, 4chan showed up on all kinds of news sites and there was a Giant normie influx
>>
>Days went by, weeks went by, months went by
>I saw myself jump through the first year of college
>Suddenly I was halfway through the second year, and I had my entire life set up for me
>Noone at my school knew about my crazy connection to the family
>They all just thought that Jacob and I were the two biggest bros
>One thing they didn't know, was that I actually talked less and less with him
>In reality, I spent most of my days hanging out with Summer
>I would help her with her homework from school, and I would often take her on drives around the city
>She had a pretty basic group of friends though, so it wasn't always Summer and me
>When she was over at her friends place, I would hang out with Jacob
>He had gotten into a new game, which he clearly felt the need to devote all of his time to
>I always tried picking up the console again, but for some reason it didn't catch my attention any longer
>I didn't find enjoyment from gaming anymore
>I had grown up
>I was now an adult
>>
Keep going OP!!!! !!!!!!gfd
>>
>>29967455
>I didn't find enjoyment from gaming anymore
>I had grown up
>I was now an adult

op is just another normie
>>
>About a year after I had begun my new life, things started to change up a bit
>I remember the exact day that my life went 180 degrees around
>Jacob and I got home from school, and when we entered the room we threw our backpacks in the regular chair
>Everything had become totally systematic for me, and I knew exactly how the day was gonna proceed
>We get home, Summer comes running and greets us, Jacob walks to his room, I hang out with Summer, we eventually prepare some food, their mom comes home, we eat our food, and I says my goodbyes
>It all seemed pretty ordinary at first, but when I looked up the stairs to where Summer would always come running, I almost got knocked down on the floor in surprise
>Summer was there, of course, but she didn't wear her regular loose fit pants
>She was wearing the EXACT same clothing as in the vinyl incident, and she even had the little bracelet around her ankle
>She was absolutely stunning, and I was blown away by the looks of her now 14 year old body
>She came running towards me, and jumped straight into my arms
>I gave her the biggest hug as usual, but where I was normally seeing my cute little Summer, I was suddenly holding this mature young woman, who was steaming away with sexappeal
>>
>Jacob just slandered away to his room, not paying the slightest attention to this goddess
>I instinctively complimented her on her looks, and said she looked really pretty
>She thanked me with that slight giggle, but complained that her pants didn't fit correctly
>"What are you talking about, they look like they were sown onto you!" I said, trying to hide my huge attraction to her
>"Nooo, they are saggy at the butt, can't you help me pull them up Anon, please?"
>She turned around, and I took a firm hold of both sides
>I gave it a quick yank, and suddenly I knew what she was talking about
>Her butt was... Yeah sorry guys, I'm getting pretty caught up as I'm relieving these memories..
>Her butt was perfect, I tell you - Perfect!
>My body was on totally autopilot, as I gave her a quick slap on the ass
>Instantaneously I realized what I had just done, and a huge dark cloud of regret flew over my landscape
>My heart stopped beating for a second, as I recalled all the times, all the days, all the moments I had shared with this girl
>I was a hundred percent certain that it would all be gone now, but my heart just skipped a beat when she said:
>"Oh.. That was nice, can you do it again?"
>It didn't take take me any second thoughts to consider my response, as I quickly gave her another slap in the ass
>Her butt was pretty soft and bouncy, but the tight jeans made for a perfect cushion to my hand
>She let out a slight moan, and then turned around to me
>She put her arms on my chest, and looked up into my eyes
>"That felt pretty good Anon, I don't mind you doing this from now on..."
>That was it
>The old Summer was back
>And we were only just getting started.
>>
>>29967500
no fukkin way that shit happened irl m8
>>
>>29967608
i don't know if you've realized it yet, but this is pedobait pasta
>>
>>29967608
It could. With a population of over 7 billion people, I'd be surprised if something like this didn't happen to at least one person.
I cannot say whether it did or did not happen to the OP, but let the guy tell his story.
>>
File: 2.jpg (62 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
62 KB, 600x600
Boner alert
>>
File: 1466987304664.jpg (72 KB, 625x625) Image search: [Google]
1466987304664.jpg
72 KB, 625x625
>>29967500
MOAR OP MOARRRR
original commmment
>>
>>29967481
>holding this mature young woman, who was steaming away with sexappeal
>mature young woman
>mature
>14

Ya blew it
>>
File: IMG_20160629_093227.jpg (65 KB, 893x540) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160629_093227.jpg
65 KB, 893x540
OP, stop giving this thread blue balls and hurry the fuck up.
>>
>>29967243
drink chamomile my man
>>
Any pic related of summer
>>
>>29967651
I don't know what kind of women you've been around but when I was 14 I looked pretty much the same I do now, maybe a couple of pounds skinnier.
>>
Ffs m7654321
>>
>>29967608
I understand you being suspicious. As another person states, it does actually sound too good to be true.
The thing is, sometimes things just happens, and a situation can turn totally around from a simple action.

I often sit and wonder what would've happened if I didn't touch Summer at that time.
I would probably have been in the same boat as before, taking care of this entire family. I'm happy about my actions though, even when taking all the shit into account that it left me with.

I've decided that today was the day I told my story. It has been several years in the making, and I've actually thought about 4chan on multiple of these occasions.
I've thought to myself: "Damn, this would fit nicely into an 'something-something'-thread" Never got around to posting them though, as things has always come between me and this board.

Today was the day that I finally got around to doing it. This board is nothing more than a mere shell of what it used to be, so I can understand why my story might sound implausible to a lot of you.
Whether you like it or not, I at least hope it affects some of you. For me, it's probably just a matter of getting a lot of these things off of my chest.
As I've already stated, this is still a story in progress. I'm together with Summer now, and we are writing history every single day. I'll definitely keep posting some of our stories here on the board, as I see some people finding it interesting.
In a couple of days, the story will probably seem way more plausible.

One thing I want you to understand, though, is that things can move incredible quick, incredible fast. I'm sure you'll experience this sooner or later in life, and hopefully you'll look back at this thread, knowing that it all can actually happen. Even for a robot like you and I.
>>
>>29967798
r859423?
>>
>>29967806
please keep posting cmon mang
>>
>>29967806
>in a couple of days
NO OP KEEP GOING
>>
>>29967735
I have a pic or her and Holden. It was from our time at the water park - which I'll get to shortly.

I'm considering posting it when I finish the first part of my story. Knowing about the sheer detective work of some 4channers, I'm pretty redundant though...
>>
>After the last episode, me and Summer's conection became more and more flirtanious
>The thing that made me more comfortable with this situation, is that the legal age of consent here in Europe is 14 years old
>I was playing at the edge of legality, but I knew I would never take it over the line
>A bit of flirting between the two of us didn't harm anyone, and we were already so close that it kinda came naturally
>I knew she had liked me from the beginning, and the more we flirted, the more attracted I got to this girl
>As long as I was able to draw the line
>And I was...
>
>
>..for now
>>
Bump I am thoroughly enjoying this
>>
>>29967876

tfw I want to move to the US but their age of consent is so high REEEEEEE
>>
I'm afraid that >>29967828 came a bit too early. Hopefully this will clear things up.

>A person I have yet to introduce is Holden
>Holden was one of Summer's good friends
>She was a pretty girl, but came nowhere near Summer's league
>She had green eyes, brown hair, and she always wore it in a ponytail
>She also had a nice tan, and a smaller body than Summer
>More petite, so to say
>She was born right in the beginning of the year, so she was actually an entire year younger than her fellow classmates
>She was one of Summer's closest friends, and I had picked Summer up at Holden's house on multiple occasions
>I never got to meet her parents or anything like that, but it's important that you understand that she came from a normal family
>Well, normal may be the wrong wording, but it was definitely a nuclear family (Yes I had to look that one up..)
>>
>The first time I met Holden, she was already in the house when Jacob and I came home
>This was before Summer and I became really close, so at that time I would just spend the day at Jacob's room
>I did, however, stumble upon both her and Summer when she was getting picked up
>I greeted her with a smile and a wave, and she returned both of them
>She asked Summer "Who's that?" to which she replied "That's just Anon, one of Jacob's friends"
>I was totally fine with this status to her
>She visited a couple of times, but they were usually at Holden's house
>One time when she was over, Summer asked me if it wasn't about time we cooked some dinner
>I nervously said "Oh right.." and explained that I would just get Jacob from his room
>I think I thought that the situation of me cooking food alone with two minors, simply would be too weird, and wanted Jacob to be a sorta "backup" that I didn't do anything weird
>After some serious persuading, I finally got Jacob out of his room, and dragged his ass downstairs
>He didn't help at all though, as he was just sat at the dining table, playing on his phone
>That one time, I put my best manners on
>Not only did I have to show Holden that everything was "kinda" normal between Summer and I, I also had to show Jacob that I was only being the helpful friend I made it look like
>Everything went totally fine, but I caught myself looking at both Summer's and Holden's ass a couple of times, kinda judging them between each other
>Summer was the clear winner
>The food didn't turn out as great as usual, as it hadn't been spiced up with the love between Summer and I
>It was alright though, and soon after her parents came and picked her up
>She seemed like a pretty regular girl, but that was about to change totally
>>
>>29967922
this
I hate my country but that age of consent tho
only thing keeping me here
>>
OP I need more.

Originalio
>>
wtf i need to finish this story but i need to get up early tomorrow. It's almost midnight here.

OP pls
>>
>>29967478
Obviously he's a fucking normie you shitlord, please refrain from shitposting in this thread. Please and thank you
>>
File: 1421747816_hollywood_sleep_sub.jpg (59 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
1421747816_hollywood_sleep_sub.jpg
59 KB, 400x266
Sorry about that little interruption, but she becomes a key element in the future happenings. I'll continue where I left, with the bond between Summer and I
>Things were getting pretty serious between the two of us
>The slaps in the ass was now a common thing, and it had evolved to us having tickle fights
>She would lay on her back in her bed, and I would sit on top of her with a knee on each side
>I would then pull her t-shirt up over her stomach, and furiously tickle her in periods at a time
>She would wiggle like a fish between my legs, and utter the most adorable giggles over and over again
>I was very attracted to her stomach, and we often talked about getting her a navel piercing
>Me, being the responsable adult that I was, told her I would give one to her when she turned 15
>She really liked this idea, and we sat and looked at different ones for her
>Where we had normally been discussing each others days at the dining table, we were now laying in her bed and doing this
>We would lay side by side, with me having my one arm out
>She would rest her head on this, sorta like pic related
>We had long and deep conversations, all about everything and anything
>A couple of times the conversation would lead towards love and relationships, but I would always change the subject when this happened
>I had everything I ever wanted in life, and I didn't want to lose it now
>I didn't want to lose my precious little Summer
>>
File: 1467631561374.jpg (369 KB, 1600x1259) Image search: [Google]
1467631561374.jpg
369 KB, 1600x1259
OP are a feet or an ass man?
>>
>>29968032
Sorry about this anon. The next part will be where things start to turn up a bit.

>>29968091
OP is a feet man. But when OP is with his normie friends, he is forced to be an ass man.
>>
>>29968140
Dude I haven't slept all night for this thread, if this one dies PLOX make another
>>
>>29967922
>>29967976
if the age of consent shouldnt even be a concern for anywhere here, if you get pussy then you need to leave right now
>>
>My mom got scared
>She said you're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air
>Whistled for a cab
>When it came near, the license plate said fresh and had dice in the mirror
>If anything I could say that this cab was rare
>But I said nah forget it, yo holmes to Bel-Air!
>I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
>Yelled to the cabbie go home smell ya later!
>Looked at my kingdom
>Finally there
>To sit on my throne
>As the prince of Bel-Air

/end
>>
>>29968168
At least try to be original or funny if you're going to be an annoying shit.
>>
>>29967828
>4channers
its not that youre even a normie at this point, youre just plain new
>>
>>29968150
I'll definitely make a new thread. If not today, then at least in the following days.

I've begun the work on my second document. It's almost standing as pretty as the story you're witnessing here.
I would advise you to stay just a tiny bit longer though.
>>
>>29968193
Indeed I am.
I used to be a newfag, then a summerfag, then cancer, and now a normie.

Fighting for that sweet spot as an oldfag is never gonna get you anywhere. I'm been on 4chan long enough now, to just simply stop caring.
>>
>>29968182
Blow me, pussy faggot.
>>
Onch
>>
>>29968080
>any form of piercing not on the ear
dropped
>>
>>29968241
Ow, the edge.
Careful, or you'll cut yourself with it.
>>
>>29968262
Fuck you bitch i cut myself every night
>>
>>29968262
Is that what you said to your dad when he was kicking your ass? I doubt he'd would've caught the reference.
>>
This is the part you've all been waiting for guys. It doesn't end just yet though.

>One day I decided to spice things up a bit
>Things were always the same when we were at the house, and I wanted to threat both Summer and Jacob with a day out
>I spent about a week planning our little trip, and finally decided to take the two of them to a leisure center a couple of towns away
>It had all the different activities that were to be expected, but was mostly known for it's huge water park
>I had originally planed to only be taking Summer to the trip, but I came to the realisation that it would seem a bit weird for a 14 year old to be doing this with a 20 year old
>Because of this, I invited Jacob a long
>Just to have an excuse to bring Summer
>I knew that Summer and I would probably be very close by nature, so I came up with a fantastic idea
>Let me have Summer bring one of her friends along!
>This way they could be having fun together, and I could try my best to get Jacob up and away from his room
>I told Summer about this plan, and she was totally stoked about the idea
>It didn't take her a second to decide who to bring, as she immediately mentioned Holden
>As you may be able to imagine, this was no problem for me
>Jacob wasn't too keen on going
>It took a lot of time and a few lies to convince him to actually come along
>He eventually agreed though, and I started going through all the preparations
>When the day eventually came, we loaded up my car and drove to Holden's house
>Summer went inside and retrieved her, and we were soon ready to go
>I had specifically told Jacob to not bring any handheld devices along, but I wasn't surprised when he pulled out his phone only a mile after our departure
>Summer and Holden were having a party in the back, singing along to almost every song on the radio
>It felt really nice driving on the roads with the car full of these people
>I felt like a proud dad, taking my family out for vacation
>>
>>29968080
>long deep conversations
>with a 15 year old

you have the intellectual capacity of a child
>>
>We had a few stops on the way to the leisure center
>The girls had worked themselves up by sitting in the back, and when we pulled over to the gas station, they clearly had energy to spare
>I was standing at the counter, paying for some drinks, and Summer would try to grab the my phone from my front pocket
>I wouldn't let her have it, and tried to move my body around from her hands
>I think it takes only a bit imagination to picture how it may have looked, and where she may have had her hands
>The cashier looked very weird at me, and I had to say loud and clear "No Summer, that's my phone, I have told you that you can't take your brothers phone"
>The cashier lightened his mood, and I said something along the lines of "Siblings, you know how they can be"
>I turned around, and was about to leave, when I saw Holden standing right behind us
>She hadn't said a word, and it was clear that she knew something was up
>Anyway, we get back into the car, and continues our journey to the center of pleasure
>When we eventually got there, I had planned for us to go bowling, then playing some minigolf, then visiting the huge water park, and finally ending it all with a nice meal
>When we started bowling, I suddenly felt that maybe it wasn't the best idea
>Both Jacob and Holden were completely hopeless at the game, Jacob being the worst by a margin
>To my surprise, Summer was actually pretty good at the game
>She finished in first place, but I got to see her sweet ass as she was throwing the balls, which lead me to believe that I was in fact the real winner
>Minigolf was also pretty fun, but Summer and Holden beat Team Ano-cob, mostly because of Jacob's absolutely horrible performance
>>
>>29968328
Just because they're younger doesn't mean that they're stupid. I've met some surprisingly brilliant/mature people that really didn't deserve to be lumped in with their peers because of their age.
They're rare, but they exist.
>>
>The time had now come to the peak of the day, with us going to the infamous water park
>The girls were totally over the moon, and hadn't talked about anything else since we started the car
>One person wasn't in such a bright mood though - Jacob
>He complained that he was getting tired, there being too many people, and him needing to go raid with his friends
>I tried to tell him about the water roller coasters, but little did it matter
>I sent the girls into the changing rooms, and took Jacob under the arm into the mens area
>I didn't know what I had let myself into, though, as this kid was being real stubborn
>He explained that he didn't like water parks, and said that he never goes to the beach
>I told him I feel the same way, but that the girls were really excited to finally be here
>It didn't matter at all though, as he had already made his mind up
>I said to him "Fine, then go sit at one of the tables at the pool, but I'm gonna enjoy my time here"
>He agreed, and changed to his bathing trunks, kept his t-shirt on, and walked to a nearby table with his phone
>With his phone
>At a water park
>That fucking weaboo
>>
>We had arrived at the leisure center a bit late, so the water park had already started closing down a bit
>Luckily the water roller coaster were still open, much to the delight of the girls
>I also had a few rides on them, but eventually they closed
>We had about an hour left before the entire water park closed down, so we just enjoyed some time in a swimming pool near Jacob
>Summer started squirting some water on me, and suddenly I was in a huge water fight with both of the girls
>This escalated to me picking up Summer, before throwing her back into the water
>When her cute little head bobbed up from the water again, she was giggling away
>She asked me to do it again, so I told her to stand on my legs and hold my shoulders
>I counted down from three, and made a huge jump, sending her straight into the air
>Both her and Holden were laughing furiously, and I asked Holden if she wanted one as well
>She agreed, and I took my arms around her tiny tanned waist, and gave her the same procedure
>After I did this, I noticed a small change in Summer's mood
>She suddenly became very attracted to me, and would constantly try to sit on my lap
>The park was pretty much shutting down, and people were at this point leaving, so I thought nothing of it, and just let her sit
>She then proceeded to wiggle her little ass on my lap, and eventually started sorta grinding on me
>I tried to push her away for a bit, but every time I pushed her away, she came back even more aggressively
>Things escalated to her trying to grab my bathing trunks, clearly going for the d
>I started panicking a bit, knowing that her brother and close friend were right by
>I tried to make it seem like we were just having a wild water fight, but I quickly came to the realisation that it wasn't gonna last
>>
>When I was at the urge of losing it, a brief idea saved my situation
>I chanted to her "Hey Summer? I bet I can swim faster than you!"
>"Nuh uh" she said, clearly taking the invite to a race
>I counted down from three, and began racing to the other end of the pool
>The other side was just out of reach from both Jacob and Holden
>I got there, and waited for her to arrived
>When she came, I yanked her to the side of the pool
>I asked her, loud and clear; "Summer?! What are you doing?"
>"I just can't help it Anon" she said, looking at me with her big bold blue eyes
>"Every time we're together, I just want to do all kind of things with you"
>"Don't you... Don't you feel the same way?"
>I was on the verge of losing it, but knew I had to get this back on track as quick as possible
>I looked at her with a serious face and said "I do Summer, I do. But now is not the time nor place to discuss these things"
>I continued: "Look, turn around now, and we'll discuss these things when we get home"
>She turned around, and I looked down at her blue swimsuit
>I grabbed her ass beneath the water, and gave it a quick massage
>I can't explain how wonderful this felt, and at this time, I just couldn't hold my boner back
>I let it rise for a bit, but knew that things would get out of hand if she discovered it
>I called for a race back to the other side, and hoped my boner would be gone when I arrived
>We got back to Holden in the pool, and Jacob up next to us
>Holden was clearly looking weird at me, giving me the same look as she had and the gas station
>I didn't want to get into any arguments, so I just said that we better get up and leave before they close
>I jump out of the pool, and my boner still hadn't disappeared entirely
>I quickly turned away from Jacob, but didn't even realise I was now standing right in front of Holden
>She didn't say anything, which kinda made it even more awkward
>>
>>29968367
you don't seem to understand what having the cognitive limitations of a person within that age range entails. these are things you learn as you grow older. no matter how intelligent a 15 year old might seem, they should pale compared to a person near OP's age. something is horrendously wrong here.
>>
>The four of us went into the changing rooms, and I peaked a last chance to see both Summer and Holden in their swimsuits
>It didn't exactly made my boner situation any better, but now I was at least able to control it a bit
>>
>>29965927
You're an awful friend to jacob, youre more like a white knight or a beta than a robot or chad or even a normie. You value summer over jacob at first just because she is attractive and for that reason only. You feel sorry for summer and not for jacob when she tells you her story even though jacob's is just as sad because you want to fuck her. You make jacob do shit he doesnt want to do because again, you think his younger sister is hot and you want to fuck her. It makes me sad how much like me you are. Anything bad that happens to you, you deserve. Just like the bad shit that happened to me.
>>
File: tmp_15237-14630309710662897123.jpg (33 KB, 469x469) Image search: [Google]
tmp_15237-14630309710662897123.jpg
33 KB, 469x469
>>29968411
>not tucking your boner into your waistband while you're still in the pool
I have a lot of experience at this.
>>
File: dweL.png (636 KB, 2500x2641) Image search: [Google]
dweL.png
636 KB, 2500x2641
>>29967876

>the legal age of consent here in Europe is 14 years old
Nigga where the fuck you live at? I'm moving over from Finland
>>
>>29968437
The thing you have to realize, is that Jacob was already a lost cause at this time.
He was playing his video games throughout the entire day, clearly being happy about this situation.

I tried giving Jacob a go, but he, himself, turned his back on me, and chose gaming over being with a friend.
As you can read in my last post, I did actually try and help our friendship, but I already knew that it couldn't be savaged.

Summer, however, was not totally lost to the dark eternity of loneliness.
All she needed in life, was someone to take care of her, helping her to get out of the sad situation she was in.

If you read my story very closely, you can actually see that I took the initiate to befriend Jacob, where Summer took the initiate to befriend me.

So yes, I did in some way betray Jacob, and let him sink into the deep hole where he is now.
But don't give me shit about not actually trying to help him, as it was the biggest wish in my life.
He chose his own way of living, and I'm not gonna stop him from doing what he wants
I am, however, gonna stop myself from falling into that hole with him, and instead try and help this little girl, who at that time needed it more than anyone else.
>>
>>29968437
Yeah, I feel like he's taking advantage of Jacob, a poor autistic vidyaweeb with a bad past just so he can have sex with his normie sister.
Maybe one day Jacob will find /r9k/ and write his perspective and we'll realize how much of a cunt OP really is.
>>
Please continue I am loving this
>>
>>29968535
But you are stopping him, you made him go to the water park and you made him watch you make dinner. And dont pretend you're so noble and you just want to make a friend and take care of this girl. You just wanted to fuck 14 year old ass.

>all she needed in life was someone to take care of her
>all she needed in life was my dick

>I am however, going to stop myself falling into that hole with him
>I am however going to fuck his little sister's hole and help her get on my dick

You disgust me as much as i disgust myself. Now keep posting this thread is destroying me.
>>
Don't fucking leave me hanging here OP. I'm waiting with bated breath.
>>
Gonna continue?
youve got my interest ._.
>>
>>29968614

murikan virtue signaling baka. If a girl hits puberty she's ready to fucc
>>
>>29968641
that dosent change the fact that hes only using jacob to just get pussy. Hes just a filthy normie
>>
Vocal minority giving you shit OP, keep going!
>>
This is creepy as fuck even by /r9k/'s standards, nice job lad
>>
Continue famalam
>>
continue or reeeee
>>
>>29968641
At one point did i mention thst the problem is her age? He wants her because she's young and hot yes, but>>29968686
Understands my point.
>le amerifag XD
>>
>>29968686
Geez, it's like you want the OP to devote himself to a lost cause instead of a very obtainable cause. Are you stupid? Doctors will try not to waste perfectly good organs from organ doners on dying patients with no chance of living more than a week, they use them on the people who will likely live more than a week because they're not a completely lost cause.
>>
C'mon OP. You said you were getting to the good shit brah. I'm ready for the fall of the story before you're eventual rise. I know that Holden bitch is going to fuck you over.
>>
File: DYEPTS.png (136 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
DYEPTS.png
136 KB, 400x266
>>29968411
>When she came
>>
Hurry the fuck up Op you dirty normie.
>>
>We got out from the changing rooms, and met up with the two girls
>Summers blonde hair was still wet, and she had it in the classic knot on top
>Holden, of course, had her little ponytail
>We went over to a pizzeria nearby
>I expected Jacob and I to be sitting at one side of the table, and Summer and Holden on the other side
>Summer had other plans though
>As I sat down, she quickly stole the seat right before Jacob had a chance to sit down
>I didn't think much about it, and Jacob sat in front of me instead
>The pizza was obviously very good
>The mood of the party had changed a lot though, with Jacob being tired, Holden being suspicious, and Summer being all attracted to me
>Halfway through dinner, I suddenly felt something on my lap
>I looked down, and Summer's hand was resten firmly on my left leg
>Her black, half scratched fingernails looked oh so cute, but I knew that it wasn't time for this now
>I couldn't move her hand now though, in the fear of the others noticing it, so I just sorta let it stay
>Things slowly progressed, and she started moving her hand up and down
>I slow became more and more horny, and thinking back to me grabbing her perfect ass didn't make it better
>I got a boner there and then
>Summer didn't notice, but another member of the party had started to notice some things
>Holden was very quiet, and I could see her looking over at the two of us
>Looking with those suspicious eyes
>We finished our diner, and my boner eventually had a rest
>We drove back home, and I returned Holden to her house
>When I finally got to Jacob's house, Summer was very redundant in leaving my car
>She obviously wanted to spend some more time with me
>She asked me if she could come with me to my place
>Sadly, that wasn't how the rules of the game worked
>What was I gonna do? Take her home and have sex with her?
>No, not for now
>Not yet at least..
>>
>>29968751
I never said I wanted him to "devote" himself to jacob, infact my very argument is that he should leave Jacob alone, which really makes your argument completely invalid.
>>
>>29968830
Pics from the waterpark as you said before, OP?
>>
Op hurry up I want to hear about how it all comes tumbling down.
>>
>>29968830
Gods, I wish that this had a happy ending. As others have said, that Holden fellow does not bode well, and I feel that the story wouldn't be posted here if it had a happy ending.
If you end up getting to a sex scene, please be more descriptive than "I put it in her butt".
>>
Dont stop now you fucking nigger
>>
>>29968953
He said that he is still with Summers.
>>
>>29968830
The fact that ephebophilia is taboo goes against our biology. In the age of contraceptives, why the fuck shouldnt a man be able to have a relationship with a teen?
>>
>pretyped
>takes an hour per post

Choose one
>>
>The following days were pretty hectic
>I couldn't get the things that had happened out of my mind, and I knew that I soon had to progress with Summer
>If I didn't do it, she would
>To make matters even worse, I had reconnected with one of my friends from high school
>He was living a pretty ordinary normie life, sharing a flat with his girlfriend
>I had totally naturally slide away from him, as he was a normie and I was a robot
>Me talking to Summer had made me evolve though, and I was now in a situation where I could speak to others around me
>All because of this wonderful little angel
>I spent some time with my new found friend, and he even made me go socialize in pubs around town
>I had pretty much let Jacob go at this time, as he was more introverted than I had ever been
>I still had Summer in the back of my mind though, and out of all the girls my friend introduced me to, I just simply kept comparing them to Summer
>>
File: Piero.jpg (7 KB, 209x204) Image search: [Google]
Piero.jpg
7 KB, 209x204
>>29969026
I agree anon, hell, why can't I marry a 12 year old? It's the current year.
>>
Jfc dude we don't care about you becoming a better person can you please get back on track
>>
>>29969060
Wait did he actually say that or is it just a meme
>>
>>29969074
Yah really i just want to hear about him fucking her and then his life being destroyed.
>>
>>29966439
SHE BETTER NOT BE NO GHOST
>>
Please look up "redudant" and "reluctant" in the dictionary before your next post, OP. That's two strikes.
>>
>>29969114
Yes, but he's deleted it or changed it I think.
>>
>>29967153
>It wasn't my home
>My home was with summer
You do have a really cringey way of typing tho
>>
>>29969114
Where do you think we are?

I think I am original therefore I am
>>
>>29969127
All you fuccbois getting impatient are retarded. The buildup makes the story.
>>
File: QO6Cy9P.jpg (7 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
QO6Cy9P.jpg
7 KB, 180x180
So.... What happens next?
>>
>>29969227
more like 4th strike, he has horrible vocabulary
misused savage instead of salvage, and one other
like damn op
>>
>>29969311
Nice dubs you got there.
>>
About a week after I had taken Jacob and the girls to the leisure center, a thing happened which I wouldn't wish for my biggest enemy
>I got home from a night out with my friend
>We had had a couple of beers, and played some pool at the local pub
>When I entered my apartment complex, I decided to empty my post box
>It was normally filled to the brim with useless advertisements, so I was surprised to spot a clean white letter between the bunch
>When I got to my flat, I was initially intrigued by the letter
>I was very keen to get to open it, when I suddenly spotted the writing on the front
>"The 'local-region' Police Department - Urgent"
>My heart sank
>I felt a cold feeling inside
>I got goosebumps all over my body, and I was just about to sob
>I knew I had to open it, but I just couldn't get myself to do this
>I already knew what it said inside, and I just knew it had to do with Summer
>I had no idea how they had found out, but they must have had
>They knew that Summer and I had a relationship
>I went to bed that night, and I tell you, it was the worst night of my entire life
>I knew I had to deal with this in the morning, but at the same time I knew I couldn't
>I was already in too deep
>>
>>29969042
Wheres the rest OP? I have to leave the house and i need to know how the police got involved
>>
>>29969358
So was it about Summer?
>>
>>29969358
I thought you said the legal age was 14?

Also, did they just warn you in their letter? Or what?

Holden snitched I guess
>>
File: X0hvVVp.jpg (58 KB, 636x781) Image search: [Google]
X0hvVVp.jpg
58 KB, 636x781
>>29969358
TFW the pigs won't let you pork
>>
>>29969410
That bitch Holden jealous of OPs love
>>
File: descarga.png (7 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
descarga.png
7 KB, 205x246
>>29969358
It was fucking Holden isn't it?
I mean she was suspicious of things going on maybe Summer told her?
>>
File: v0013453_posterframe.jpg (216 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
v0013453_posterframe.jpg
216 KB, 640x480
>>29969358
> I was already in too deep
>>
>>29969358
Wasnt it legal in your country? How the police could throw to jail?
>>
>>29967959
>spiced up with love
i barfed
>>
>>29969358
Good job OP.
keep going though seriously
>>
Should have initiated threesome with Holden and all would be good
>>
>When the dawn broke on the next day, I open my eyes right away
>I didn't have the urge to stay in bed, as I normally did, but instead got up right away
>I spotted the letter on my desk, but tried to forget about it
>Just let me get some food, and I'll deal with the shitstorm after
>When I had made some breakfast, which tasted bloody awful, I decided that I couldn't drag it out much longer
>I sat infront of the window, and looked out on the street
>It was a windy day, and the sun barely penetrated the grey and cold skies
>I grabbed the letter, and tore it open with my finger
>Both of my hands were shaking, as I pulled the white piece of paper from the letter
>I hesistated to open it, but eventually I couldn't postpone it any longer
>I folded the piece of paper open, and briefly read what it said
>"Dear Anon Anonymous."
>"We hereby send a written information, requesting you to come to the local police station, regarding questioning in the case #235425 against XXX Holden."
>Holden
>H-o-l-d-e-n
>I stopped breating for a second, and became even more confused than I had been before opening the letter
>I must admit that I saw a bit of relief, but I just couldn't understand anything at that point
>I started thinking about Holden
>Holden
>What could I have possible done to Holden?
>She was a sweet girl, and I definitely wouldn't mind doing some stuff to her
>But I hadn't
>I actually hadn't done anything
>And why does this not state anything about Summer?
>I was by far more on the edge of the law with Summer
>>
>>29969474
Was she mad she wasn't Holden' your dick?
>>
>>29968368
JACOB TRU ROBOT
DAMN NORMIES SLEEPING WITH HIS SISTER
>>
hey cunth, i know you're reading
>>
>>29969474
Oh shit nigger it's getting interesting.

Post moar OP.
>>
>>29969474
"the case against holden"

You fucking idiot, she's the one in trouble.

This is way too drawn out, I'm going back to my telenovellas
>>
>>29969474
OP i got work soon, can you dump what you got in a pastebin
>>
>>29969526
dont do that
fucking original
>>
>>29968527
answer noa
>>
Inb4 Summer killed Holden
>>
>>29969474
FUCKING CALLED IT
HOLDEN ROASTIE BITCH REEEEEEE
>>
>>29969474
Let me guess SUmmers denounced you because you didn't banged her,and she used 13 year old Holden as an excuse.
>>
>>29969042
>robot
>you
pick one
>>
>>29969474
>case against Holden

HOLD ON
>>
File: 1467561632583.jpg (14 KB, 487x423) Image search: [Google]
1467561632583.jpg
14 KB, 487x423
Yeah nah, your as normie as can be OP
>>
>>29969533
Yeah, it obviously was the other way around, but as some other robots have pointed out, my English is far from perfect.
Needless to say, I do not have the letter laying around anymore, where I could translate it word by word.

Hope my errors doesn't ruin your day.
>>
>>29969659
Keep going OP!
I'm immersed now
orange-inal
>>
>>29969659
Dude if this story is real you're a dumb pedo and should kys

IF this was my little sister I would probably have you hung.
>>
>>29969659
STOP REPLYING JESUS CUNT JUST FINISH YOUR SHITTY FUCKING STORY
>>
File: Still waiting 02.jpg (34 KB, 341x512) Image search: [Google]
Still waiting 02.jpg
34 KB, 341x512
OP keep delivering please
>>
>I was spinning in and out of reality, trying to get my head around what had happened
>The only thing I wanted, was to go back to the old days
>I had enjoyed my time with Summer
>I had enjoyed finally having a friend
>I had enjoyed everything that meeting Jacob had brough me
>Yet still I regretted it because of the situation it had gotten me in
>I knew I had no other options as to go
>I had read the letter several times, over and over
>I could almost repeat the letter back word by word by now
>It clearly stated that I needed to turn myself in, otherwise they would come get me
>I at least wanted to keep my dignity, so I took my jacket and walked out the door
>>
>>29969659
thread will die before u finish
also ur biggest error was being a normie
>>
>>29969707
I think you're on the wrong website.
>>29969712
Don't bite the hand that feeds you.
>>
>>29969727
>Got on the floor
>Everybody walked the dinosaur
>>
>>29969741
you should pretype these long stories man
not doing it makes OP a cunt
>>
>>29969586
this tbqhf OP
>>
>>29969766
Qt3.14 summer was actually a tranny.

OP is a faggot
>>
>>29969766
Much as I agree, resorting to insults won't get it typed out any faster. Personally, I'd go slightly slower to spite the more impatient readers.
>>
>When I reached the police station something hit me
>If I'm going to go to jail I might aswell get some piece of ass
>I ran to summer's house and started plowing her ass
>raping her continously until I came
>>
>>29969839
Honestly satisfied with this considering the speed this is going
>>
>>29969860
Holden was the ghost all along
Op killed her
>>
>op pours his heart out telling his story
>everyone just wants to hear about how he fucked this young girl
>>
File: image.png (50 KB, 209x201) Image search: [Google]
image.png
50 KB, 209x201
>>29969889
Tfw Shamalan ending
>>
>>29969896
For what it's worth, I want to hear the whole story rather than simply just the dirty bits.
>>
>>29969954
Same.
Origiami
>>
>>29969928
>i arrived at the police station
>i suddenly realized i had been jacob all along
>all the interactions i'd had with summer had been my hallucinations fueled by my unconscious desire to have a better relationship with her
>i almost raped holden at the waterpark thinking she was summer

your welcome
>>
Hurry the fuck up OP, your writing is really good and I have been enjoying this all evening
>>
>When I arrived at the police station, I walked over to the counter
>I handed them the letter, and the officer came around and followed me into a room
>He closed the door, and I was sat there, just thinking about the entire situation
>I remembered the first day I met Jacob
>I remembered playing all those different vidya with him
>Then I remembered Summer, laiyng in her room watching tele
>I remembered all the times I had hugged her, and all of the love we had shared between each other
>I feared that it was all going to end now, with consequences I couldn't even imagine
>After some time, two investigates walked in
>They sat at the table in front of me, and pulled out a huge report
>I didn't spot a lot on the papers, but I could clearly see Holden's name at the very first slide
>They started by asking me all sort of questions
>Their main concern, was my connection to Holden
>I told them the story, just as it was, with her being a friend of Summer
>I refrained from talking too much about the situation over at Jacob's house, as my biggest fear was child protectors stepping in and possible removing the children from the home
>>
>>29966262
>superior Leaf Green
>can't even get Arcanine

Shit game.
>>
>>29969997
But who was phone?

this is a very originale comment
>>
>>29970054
You know what though?

This is kind of interesting because it's implied in Catcher in the Rye that Holden rapes his sister- ruining their relationship and her life.

Did you choose her name because of this anon?
>>
>>29969522
unbelievably underrated post
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 281x355) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 281x355
FINISH THE FUKCING STROY I NEED MU SWEET RELESAE
>>
>After about 15 minutes, they stopped interrogating me, and started filling me in on why I was there
>It turned out that Holden had told a bunch of different lies to her parents
>She had said that I had been sexually attracted to her, and that I had fiddled with her in the pool
>She even said that I was touching her while driving, which made no sense what so ever
>Then the police officers dropped a bomb
>"Why are you even hanging out with a minor?"
>With a minor
>An underage girl
>Under-age
>FUCK! It just hit me then and there
>Holden was a year younger than her fellow peers, so just because Summer had turned 14, didn't mean that Holden had
>In all the time I had though I was just on the right side of the law, it turned out that I wasn't
>I had been hanging out and driving around with a true minor
>And to make matters worse, she (or at least her parents) had used this to my disadvantage, trying to get some "justice" out of me
>I was devastated about the entire situation, and the 30 minutes I spent with the investigator, felt like days and weeks to me
>It ended with them letting me go, telling me I should be expecting a letter with a day of the court
>They also told me I should probably get a lawyer for this case
>I returned to my flat, and bough a case of beers on the way home
>I was gonna drink my sorrows away, trying to find a place in where I didn't need to think about my situation
>I tried turning on my television, but everything I watched just made me sad
>I was at the worst place in my entire life, and the option to an hero seemed like the easiest thing at that time
>I knew that Holden's family could afford a superior lawyer, and I was dead sure that I could in no possible way win
>I HAD touched her, and I HAD been flashing my boner right in her face
>The only thing being, that it was actually caused by her friend
>A thing I should definitely not start mentioning to people
>"If I go now, I can be in front of the bullet train in 5 minutes..."
>>
Why didn't you just tell them you were hanging out with her because you took your friend and his cronies to the water park?
>>
I don't even, not even once
>>
>>29970110
So did you jump in front of the train?
>>
>>29970110
>bullet train?
You in Japan mate
>>
>>29970110
>"Why are you even hanging out with a minor?"
It's not like you were with her alone, what the fuck OP. Didn;t the cops understand the situation? Please tell me you didn't sperg out in the interrogation room. Please tell me you just told them the truth.
I NEED DETAILS DAMN IT
>>
>>29970110
Nigga you retarded.
>oh shit i forgot she was underage
Retard 1
>hanging out with underage girls is illegal
Retard 2
>not just explaining your friends with the girls friends brother and you were all just hanginf out together at the water park
Retard 3
>the entire situation
Retard 4
Get to the part with the fucking of the young girl already jeez.
>>
>Once I made it to the bullet train I knew what I had to do.
> I literally went in front of the bullet train and fucking died
>>
File: IMG_20160713_173350.jpg (267 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160713_173350.jpg
267 KB, 1080x1080
>>29967042
For a long time I was wondering when the black man was going to pop up in the story again. Then I realized it was a poser fag.
>>
>>29970269
I am op and I can confirm that's exactly what happened
>>
>>29970286
Top fucking kljsasd, m8
>>
>>29966649
Plz stop saying "vinyls" as the plural of 'vinyl records'. It makes you sound like a failed hipster sperglord. Instead, either say "some vinyl", or "vinyl records". Tell your friends.
>>
>>29970286
Fuck I just thought Summer was a whore the whole time...
>>
dammit OP go on
>>
Holy fuck op hurry up this story is actually good unlike 99.9% of the shit here
>>
>>29970286
fucking kek
This isn't an original comment
>>
>>29970360
Falling for the master b8
>>
Feed my desires, op
Continue the story
>>
>>29967153
This brings me back to the days when I was a faggot who obsessed over mediocre women because they were pretty.

Not saying that's you. Your story is nice.
>>
>>29968527
I was intrigued by this as well, but i just found out that the age of consent in Brazil is also 14
>>
>>29967243
I drink a combination of Peppermint with a little Galangal (it has to be a little bit, because Galangal is SPICY). I throw some Blue Lotus in there sometimes. It's top tier sleepy tea.
>>
Did op jump in front of the bullet train?
>>
Did OP run out of pre-typed shit?
>>
>>29968527
>>29969586
>>29970478
OP delivar

oregano commentator
>>
>>29970514
Where were you when the OP was kill?
>>
This better not end in Bel-Air.
>>
>>29970567
No it will end in a walk with a certain dinosaur
>>
>I woke up the next day
>I had been really drunk the night before, and I had just passed out in my bed
>I had no intention in getting out of the bed, but I could hear someone being by the door
>I was at that time pretty sure that it was the police
>I figured that I just had to roll with it, and see what sort of shit they were now gonna accuse me of
>I put on some pants, and walked out to the door
>I slowly opened the door, but to my surprise, it wasn't the investigators
>It was in fact not even the police at all
>It was Summer
>The moment I saw her, it was like the sky became clear, and a little sunbeam hit the doorstep below her feet
>She didn't even say a word, just jumped straight into my arms
>We hugged for a very long time, and a little teardrop came out of my eye
>I asked her "Why are you here?" to which she replied "Holden told me everything"
>We got in my apartment, and we sat down and talked for a while
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 65

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.