[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
there's a thread about rejecting girls so I figure I'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9
File: phplEntK6AM.jpg (165 KB, 1404x936) Image search: [Google]
phplEntK6AM.jpg
165 KB, 1404x936
there's a thread about rejecting girls so I figure I'll ask if there are people like me

Who here has never had a girl express interest in you? Nobody asking you out, nobody being friendly or talking to you, never hearing that nerdy or fatty Allison has a crush on you, nothing whatsoever.

It must feel good to know that there's somebody out there who appreciates you...
>>
In fourth grade a girl asked me out but thats it tb h
>>
File: 1361987137361.jpg (55 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1361987137361.jpg
55 KB, 900x900
>>29743618
FUCKlNG CHAD REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29743567

There were these two girls. I didn't flat out reject them, but I did cut off contact with them on purpose. Before that, my life was pretty much like in your description for a while. It's probably part of why I rejected them; you become so much accustomed to loneliness that you begin to appreciate it.
>>
>>29743567
I have had situations where I would suspect it, but never where it would be certain; rare occasions of women seeming a little too friendly in normal everyday conversation, but to test this suspicion involves risk.
Now as someone who is really paranoid and insecure, I'm just too worried that the consequence of that risk could be getting labeled a creep accross my tiny, fragile social circle that I so tightly cling to.
How do Normies test the suspicion? Do they even have to?
>>
>>29743567
About a year ago this slightly chubby girl was obsessed with me. She wasn't gross just I can't stand even slight chub on a girl since I play sports and keep /fit/. Anyway I got drunk and decided to give her a go because she seemed easily manipulated. Which she was I totally went to rough and kept saying I was going to make her my bitch. Didn't even cum because I was going so hard it didn't even really feel good. Sent a few texts but never really spoke to her again.. thought it was funny how if you're remotely out of a girls league they will let you do anything.
>>
3 years ago when I was in cc there was a girl that asked me out. She confessed she liked me after walking her to class and as we were about to separate she said she liked me and that she didn't really know how to tell me.

I had no idea how to reject someone. I didn't know what to say but I kind of jumbled things together. The thing is, I got cucked once already while I was there and I wasn't about to have someone else mess my shit up again.

She was kinda cute, very autistic, but redeemably so. I had to tell her no.

Now here I am and I don't even know where she went off to. Probably successful as shit.
>>
>>29743673
>There were these two girls. I didn't flat out reject them, but I did cut off contact with them on purpose
This. I couldnt outright say that i'm not interested in them. I just cut contact and the rest followed.
she was telling me that she dreamed of me in sleep
im not even Chad just regular 3/10 fatass
>>
>>29743682
>how do normies test suspicion.
Honestly the trick is to not have any respect for them and do something bold like ask them something super sexual and worst case scenario you laugh about how funny it was with your friends.
>>
>>29743567
Met this girl at a house party once, hit it off pretty well. She mentioned she was heading to this college ball/dance event in a couple of weeks time, and I said I might be there. We chatted a couple of times online after that, but after a while she never messaged me so I figured she wasn't interested.
After the ball, which I didn't go to, I heard from a couple of friends that she was asking if I was showing up all night. I messaged her saying sorry I missed her, and felt stupid for missing a pretty clear signal in retrospect.
We've been going out for over a year now.
>>
I was homeschooled from age 11-18, joined the Marines as a grunt (no women) at 18, and have been working exclusively male occupations in isolated locations since I got out of the Marines (Commercial fishing, Oil rig work, Construction, etc.). I never learned to talk to girls and I've never really been around them.
>>
>>29743567
Never happened to me.

It kind of hurts to be honest.
>>
>>29743802
I don't even have any special situation to blame. I've simply never had any admirer or positive attention.
>>
>>29743779
Honestly if I said anything even remotely risque in public I'd die of embarrassment.
>>
>>29743567
I haven't had anyone take an interest in me
women (friendship or romantically) or men (friendship).

Only recently have I grown for the better, I have started working on were I get my selfworth and esteem from it was from other people which lead to me have cripplingly low self esteem.

I started focusing on myself, my needs and interests, hobbies etc. being alone isnt as crippling anymore and I don't really care about dating anymore.
>>
>>29743912
>grown for the better
>avoids people
>>
>>29743903
You don't have to verbally attack them it's just no one wants to have the same "how was your weekend, how was that" convo just be a little bold and don't say anything retarded and if a girl rejects you for having a normal playful talk no one will think you're weird it literally happens to the biggest chads around.. being autistic and acting shy and retarded makes you look like a creep, trying to he playful doesn't.
>>
>>29743567
I'm sorry all these autist anons replied with the exact negative of what you asked senpai. I am a cyborg as well so I can't contribute that way either.
>>
>>29744013
>don't say anything retarded
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>29743567
Reporting in.
I've never so much as held a conversation with a girl.
At some point, I came to terms with it and started completely ingoring their presence.
>>
File: 1457223641317.jpg (108 KB, 600x535) Image search: [Google]
1457223641317.jpg
108 KB, 600x535
>>29743960
Before
Self esteem non existant hate self
work home sleep repeat.
try and people please in order to get attention feel good about self
think to much about what people think of me

After
working on not caring what people think
not people pleasing anymore

Go out and do more activties that I was genuinly interested in

In the best shape of my life atm

Picking up new hobbies and career skills
getting a scuba instructor cert soon.
Not anxious to go out

So yeah I'd say I have grown m8

I didn't use the term avoid.I interact with lots of new people.

I said I dont date, why would I bring in a woman (many of whom have their own special snowflake problem going on) when I haven't got my shit together and they could make me worst in the long run?

I'll date when I actually feel like it m8
>>
>>29744129
>try and people please in order to get attention feel good about self
>think to much about what people think of me

>working on not caring what people think
>not people pleasing anymore
How did you come to this? Just "stop caring" meme?
>>
>Who here has never had a girl express interest in you? Nobody asking you out

Me.

No girl ever has done that.

I've been texting a girl since Sunday, though. My HS crush. I want to fuck her, but that's never gonna happen, sadly.
>>
>>29744166
He was just himself.
>>
>>29744201
What's your character like? What she's like? Maybe you two are too different?
>>
>>29744166
it wasn't easy and I didn't write how I came to it
here is a shorter version to avoid meming

I focused more on myself as a start and for the first few weeks it was hard I found I was too busy trying to please people and do things they liked. That I didn't know what I like past generic surface level stuff.

So I discovered or rediscovered interests and things liked early on when I was first working on this I'd often ask do you want to try this with me etc (still seeking approval) and got shot down. people also commented negativly about my slight shift in behavour.

However once I actually went and done things alone e.g. rock climbing even though I was scared and anxious at first I felt great. I told people about it ( again attentionseeking) and they brushed me off again.

I continued to go, people called me selfish as I wasn't helping them as much as I used to and were being quite negative and insulting at times towards my particpation in new activites

But with every new personal best I started to stop talking to these people, me achieving and new things, felt so much better than hang out with those people. It was normally me contacting them to talk, as I focused more on new activtes and interests I didn't bother contacting anyone, they didn't contact me so I was alone (1 yr ago)

I'm still a long way off full accepting myself but I'm better than were I was a year ago

I still have zero friends, yes interact with people at these activties but only there I go to the activties then return home and as my orginal post said and the topic of the thread no women have taken interest in me for my entire life.
>>
>>29744129
you have a special snowflake problem bro
>>
>>29743789
That spoiler actually made my morning. Solid plot twist
>>
>>29744239

I'm an introvert and I haven't had many friends in my life. Now that HS is over and everyone's gone to Universities, I decided to text her what's up. She's friendly to everyone and never felt like I was annoying her or something. Even though she's also kind of outgoing and has got many friends, she's never had a partner which is what we have in common. Also, we are both thinking about leaving abroad for studies so that is what we've been talking about mostly.

We used to hang out in the early years of high school, but it went away in the following years.

I'm 20 and wouldn't consider myself an ugly person. I dress very well and am /fit/. She's 20, too, very nice face, short-ish and pretty chubby body. Basically my type. Honestly, I'm surprised she doesn't have a boyfriend.
>>
>>29744399
at least he doesn't inflict it on others.
from what his put he's a loser with 0 friends and cant get a date
>>
Even if they did I would be too autistic to realise it.
>>
>>29743567
I don't even know the "signs" that a girl express when she's interested, so I assume if they really want something they would just tell you.
>>
>>29744359
You don't need to be some mega interesting person to get friends/girlfriend. It's wether you have an actual likeable personality.
>>
>>29744654
it's not like I'm forcing myself to do these things, I enjoy them.

As for how others interpret my personality I have no clue the " friends" had before wouldn't talk to me unless I made contact first or they wanted something.

It's something I should reflect on as well. Thank you for your point of view
>>
>>29744654
How would anybody actually know what your personality is like if they aren't already paying attention to you?
>>
>>29744359
Thanks for sharing. I still have this problem about people pleasing because i dont have "fixed" character.
>>
>>29743567
I've had 3, maybe 4 girls be friendly towards me. That's it.
>>
I had the usual "Anon! Stacey likes you!" "Omg I fucking do not!!!" but apart from that no woman has ever expressed interest in me.

I wonder what it's like. The idea of a woman being attracted to me is as strange and foreign as the idea of talking animals or extraterrestrials visiting the Earth.
>>
The real question is why would a girl ever be interested in me?
There's literally nothing interesting about me.
>>
I belong in this thread, I guess. I don't understand the concept of flirting or expressing interest.
>>
I haven't had a friend since I was 14. I have never received a hug from anyone, including family. The last and only time I have touched another human being was 4 years ago, when I shook my interviewers hand for my first and only job. I don't know what human skin feels like. I haven't spoken to another person in weeks, when the postman said hello to me. I haven't had a conversation since 4 years ago during my interview. I don't know what my own voice sounds like. I spend a lot of my time going to the gym, running, reading, learning and otherwise improving myself. I live minimally;why paint my walls when no one sees them, or have furniture when no one uses them. I am very lonely.
>>
I am going to kill myself. Is there anything I should do before?
>>
>>29745979
Is your mind made up or would you like somebody to talk to?
>>
Wizard apprentice reporting in. Not a single girl ever expressed interest. That's what really kills the robot.

Something about you is so disgusting that not a single female has deemed you worthy.
>>
pretty much my whole life was people just ignoring me but I didn't really mind because "lol muh 2D waifu is all I need" and then I finally got this one internship across the country and I was so excited about it because it was all I ever wanted, and when I get there everyone is obsessed with me and wouldn't stop commenting on my looks and how pretty or perfect my body was, but my 2D lifestyle just made me brush it off like oh they're just being nice because this internship is strictly for friendly nice people, then one night a friend I made asked me to go to the club with them and everyone said really gross things and kept trying to hit on me and didn't like how I was ignoring all their advances and shit
honestly I'd take being unseen over being the main attraction any day.
>>
File: 772988.jpg (38 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
772988.jpg
38 KB, 640x480
>friend sets me up with her friend
>girl is neither ugly or cute
>not chubby but not thin or fit either
>had no personality besides being super religious
>had nothing in common at all and talking to her was super awkward
>she always had something come up so scheduling dates was almost impossible
>cut things off before our second thinking it would be mutual
>she was actually into me and sent a bunch of passive aggressive messages
>>
The only time girls have approached me it was prank. At least I was smart enough not to fall for them
>>
>>29747135
>prank
I dont get it. Is it American culture?
>>
File: frogpost_image.jpg (8 KB, 245x205) Image search: [Google]
frogpost_image.jpg
8 KB, 245x205
>>29743567
Once, when I was 6 there was this fucking whale that asked if she could be my gf, of course I declined because girls were icky at the time

In highschool I once fund a note in my backpack saying someone (writer) likes me, but it was anonymous. I honestly can't remember if this was real or a dream, it all just seems to bleed over into each other

Feels_Bad_Man23.webm
>>
>>29743673
>>29743618
>>29743737
>>29743763
Do normies really just asses weather they "Like" you based solely on looks or is this just a meme?
>>
Yep. Nearly 26 and never had a girl express any interest, never been approached.

I'm not ugly or out of shape either.
>>
File: 1467697002570.jpg (11 KB, 213x231) Image search: [Google]
1467697002570.jpg
11 KB, 213x231
>>29743567

Never ever ever in the fucking ever. Normies gtfo
>>
File: never enjoyed bishop.jpg (38 KB, 466x349) Image search: [Google]
never enjoyed bishop.jpg
38 KB, 466x349
>tfw several girls showed interest in school
>they never outright stated it so I had no clue

now a 23yo kissless virgin with no hope for the future.
>>
File: goodboy.jpg (47 KB, 403x392) Image search: [Google]
goodboy.jpg
47 KB, 403x392
If a girl has ever shown you interest, romantically or otherwise, you are NOT a robot and need to get the fuck out!
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.