[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
any body language experts here? today a qt made extended eye
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 6120838[1].jpg (154 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
6120838[1].jpg
154 KB, 1080x720
any body language experts here? today a qt made extended eye contact with me. what did she mean by this?
>>
>>29616812
it means she thinks you're disgusting and she wants you to stay away from her as much as possible

t. Expert Pussy-Penetrator
>>
>>29616812
kill yourself arcadia (radiodad)
>>
>>29616812
It means she wanted you to approach her, you can still do it.
>>
either you're cute or you're ugly or you had something on your face and she was considering telling you.
>>
See probably thinks you're good looking and wants you to approach her. Go and say hi
>>
any embriology experts here? today an embryo made extended droning contact with me. wdhmbt?
>http://rateyourmusic.com/list/Jeremy3711/favorite_albums/

>i am so ****ing cultured
>>
she probably knew she'd make you uncomfortable
>>
>listens to radiodad once
>>
>>29616834
i'm not a qt girl but my reaction to ugly things and ugly people usually isn't staring at their eyes and face for several seconds
>>
>>29616812
I don't know OP, I'm just a visitor here, but if anyone can help you it's the world renowned community of female psychology connoisseurs on this board
>>
>>29616812
it was probably a tranny, kid
>>
>>29616838
>>29616898
since when is arcadia notorious on /r9k?
>>
>>29616812
Why don't you post on /rym/ anymore Arcadia-kun? We need you. The threads went to shit after you left
>>
>>29616812
Who's this qt patootie
>>
>>29616901
what do you mean? bloxxer
>>
>>29616925
He is not, someone linked this thread on /rym/.
>>
>>29616952
autists and robots don't do eye contact, you probably look like one in real life
>>
hi jeremy, /rym/ misses you
>>
>be in underground train
>stare into qt's eyes
>she notices, stares back, smiles and does "that" thing with her leg
>train's door closes and i know i will never see her again
>>
>>29617205
>"that" thing
what?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.