[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
share childhood stories that broke you >be 13 >never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 11
File: images (4).jpg (15 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
15 KB, 384x384
share childhood stories that broke you

>be 13
>never had any friends
>get bullied at school every day because ugly, bad case of acne, no meds ever fixed me and dermatologist couldnt fix me either
>got used to it and coped with being a loner
>always be friendly and just smile when someone makes fun of me
>mom and dad were always really sad that i never had any friends over or was invited anywhere
>mom slowly withering away from cancer in hospital, visit her every day after school stay by her bedside until night, telling her fake stories about how much fun i had at school with my friends
>one day everybody started being nice to me
>dont understand but just go along
>girl i had the biggest crush on since years walks up to me at the playground
>"hey anon my bday is next friday was wondering if u would like to come"
>cant believe it
>"oh...yes...yes...thank you"
>my heart races
>start daydreaming
>might this be the day when everything starts turning around?
>cant be happier
>litrally never been happier about anything in my life, im 25 now
>dad picks me up like always after school
>he's crying, trying to hide it
>never seen my dad cry before
>im very confused but dont know how to react
>tell him about how i got invited to a girls birthday party
>he hugs me and tells me how happy he is and that my mom would have loved to hear that
>tells me that mom passed away during the night
>dont understand
>does not feel real
>we talk about school the rest of the drive home
>am only focusing on this bday now
>grab all my saved up pocketmoney
>dad drives me to mall
>pick out a silver necklace, almost costs everything i have
>so god damn happy she is going to love this
>school time passes really fast because i am imagining all the cool stuff we gonna do

cont
>>
>>29608831
>she walks up to me the day before with a little card that has the directions to it, bday party is at mini golf place bit far outside of town
>super psyched
>finally friday
>dad driving me there, we are having a lot of fun in the car, i can feel how relieved and joyful he is that i am finally doing something other than vidya and tv alone in my room
>drops me off
>tells me to have lots of fun and give him all the details later, he can't wait to hear about it
>walk up to the entrance
>show the employee person at the gate this birthday card invitation
>"sorry kid there's no birthday parties here today"
>throat dries up, hurts to swallow
>feel extremely nauseous and some emotion i cant put my finger on
>completely die on the inside
>realise it was all some elaborate scheme to humiliate me
>try my hardest not to cry
>suppressing my tears as hard as i can
>start walking home slowly
>stop at a sort of party store on the way, buy a little funny bday hat and some candy and stuff
>sit on a bench at the park for 3 hours
>go home
>tell dad the girls dad drove me home after the party ended
>show him the stuff i bought tell him i got it from there
>make up stories about all the fun we had, tell him she gave me a kiss on the cheek
>dad cries out of happiness as he hugs me
>go to my room
>realise my mom had really actually died
>mom is not coming back
>>
File: 56801265_p5_master1200.jpg (244 KB, 847x1200) Image search: [Google]
56801265_p5_master1200.jpg
244 KB, 847x1200
The saddest greentext I've ever read .
>>
>>29609356
Cant tell if thats a good thing or not
>>
goddamn OP
This story is so sad that I hope you just made it all up
>>
File: 1463678263072.jpg (36 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1463678263072.jpg
36 KB, 482x427
What the fuck man that's so sad
>>
How do you even keep going OP?
>>
>>29609584
My Dad i guess he would be destroyed if i killed myself
>>
FUCK DUDE
https://soundcloud.com/fiftygrand/no-pulse-prod-louis-rain

similar happened to me, i feel you.
dont worry you got me :')
>>
>>29608844
That's it? So what happened the next time you saw that normie bitch?
>>
>>29608831
>>29608844
Seems like you got a knack for making up stories, don't you?
>>
>>29609790
if its a true story, continue it. normie bitch finna get btfo
>>
This place is poison for the mind. I...don't think I can continue to visit this board as often as I do.

I feel sorry for you, anon. I wish I had something better to say but I don't. I just really feel sorry for you. You're extremely strong. Stronger than I ever could've been in your situation.

Oh, and if you made this up: fuck you for playing with my feels.
>>
File: 1467039676624.jpg (20 KB, 324x324) Image search: [Google]
1467039676624.jpg
20 KB, 324x324
Tell me you punched that slut
>>
Shut the fuck up anon, it wasnt real. Please tell me it wasnt real
>>
File: 1462415338034.jpg (27 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1462415338034.jpg
27 KB, 550x550
>find girl on social media (Because Stacey is bound to have social media)
>find out where she lives
>set her car on fire
or
>kill her family pet if she has one
or
>spend the next few months getting redemption by trying to make her life a living hell

You could pretend to be chad and chat her up, get nudes then send them to all her friends and family. It's the only way to get revenge
>>
Bump, in the mood for some more feels if anyone has any
>>
>>29609811
Nothing else interesting happened afterwards, i told my dad id be going out with friends from school but in reality spent most weekends wandering around the city for around a year
>>
>>29608831

You should find her and send her the necklace.

Saying that what the present you got for her that time she invited you to her phantom birthday.

She will feel like shit.
>>
>>29610581
This, OP. Do it if you still have it. It's being nice and spiteful at the same time. Make sure to be sincere with the note. The more sincere, the worse she will feel. It's perfect.
>>
File: 1464230387511.gif (763 KB, 450x255) Image search: [Google]
1464230387511.gif
763 KB, 450x255
>>29608831
ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FUCKING FAAAAAAIR
>>
this story made my eyhes teary op fuck
>>
>>29610581
Maybe throw in a mention that your mom had passed that day
>>
>>29610924
You suck xD
>>
>be in seventh grade
>get diagnosed with autism
>files got mixed with a very severe autist
>severe autist in my school gets what are supposed to be my classes and actually fucks shit up for them, but "IT'S THE SCHEDULE XD"
>i get his class
>full of quadraplegics, total autists, and a bunch of women in scrubs
>this is room 11
>the sound radius is about three rooms from all the squealing and autism
>go inside and say "u-um, i think there's a mixup"
>"let me check my attendance"
>"uh, ok, right here, anon anonski"
>oh shit, why the fuck am i here
>"why am i in here"
>bitch ignores me
>go to sit down at a chair
>bitch says "that's todd's favourite chair!"
>move to a plushie seat because why not
>endless chain of "that's (autist)'s favourite (thing)!"
>end up standing
>every day at lunch, forced to sit with autists
>everyone points and makes fun of me for being with the autists
>lose all my friends, school is too dumb fuck to know they fucked up, despite the aids in there telling them every day until the school said "schedules are set in stone, fuck off"
>in autism room until i left middle school
>mother gets a call
>"uh come to (state capitol), we need to look at anon's records before he goes to high school"
>go to social security office in state capitol city
>have a conversation with the woman
>severe autism reduced to asperger's syndrome
>no more autism room
>just in classes with dumb fucks and lost all opprotunity to get into AP classes or do anything in high school

I didn't even tell you about every single day. They shit their pants, they squeal in your ear, they spit everywhere, they are just... autistic.

They ruined my adolescence.
>>
>>29608831
>>29610983

fucking hell

These threads want me to go full Elliot on normies
>>
>>29611045
Maybe OP's story. My story was just a schedule mix up and a school being dicks about schedules and were too lazy to just fucking change my shit for fifteen minutes.
>>
>>29611064
So now you couldn't get in any good classes for high school

Fuck that annoys me so much
>>
>>29610983
Haha. Shit. If that happened to me I would have probably dropped out of school on the spot.

What is even the point of going to school if you're retarded?
>>
>does not feel real
It's true, innit? That's how it feels. When you're 13 you don't know what losing someone is. You're raised thinking "death" is a thing. That it's... an event. In truth, you just don't see that person anymore. You count the days. You think up hypothetical scenarios. You didn't get to say goodbye, you didn't get that one last hug.
>>29609794
It might very well be true, it's the way it works.
>>
>13 years old
>blonde girl I like tells me to meet her at the carnival
>y-yea o-ok a-a-alexis
>fantasize and daydream about her
>fap to her every day
>at carnival
>her and a group of friends come up to me
>"hey anon XD, follow me"
>follow them
>a tall asian kid that is kind of swole is at the destination, literally 6'6", am up to his chest
>says "are you the little shit that wants my girlfriend?"
>balls retract into body, throat closes up, sweating an ocean
>"n-n-no"
>get hit in the face full force
>on the ground now
>picks me up like a dead lift, easy for him since i'm 80 pounds
>hold me in the air with his arms fully extended
>throws me on the ground
>air knocked out of my lungs
>girls are laughing and saying "holy shit", not in a sympathetic way, but in an exciting way
>he spits on my face and says "you're so stupid" and leaves and probably has a foursome with the girls later
>bruised up and have a black eye
>can't even lie about having fun
>mother and father won't get off ass until i tell them what happened
>cops won't do shit

I'm the autistic file-mixup guy btw. This is just another addition to my life.

>>29611123
I was 12 when I first went into the room. I couldn't drop out and my mom wouldn't believe me and thought I faked the report cards when I had A 100s in only one class, so no way I could get homeschooled.
>>
>>29610924
>12 years ago

This is the perfect time to do it then. As an adult, she will feel absolutely shitty.
Make it sound like you found it somewhere and you felt like she should still have it.
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 665x613) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 665x613
>>29608831
>>29608844

Holy shit OP I can't put into words how sad this made me, from one stranger to another I give you my sincerest sympathy.
>>
>>29608844
i literally shed a tear, im so sorry op
where are you from ? i'd love to help you
>>
>>29610581

implying this bitch will even remember who OP is, let alone care that she hurt him so badly

I'm sorry OP. no one deserves mistreatment so cruel
>>
File: 1466909212750.jpg (13 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1466909212750.jpg
13 KB, 300x300
>>29608844
Its a stupid fucking world we live in. With an arrogant, silly, barbarian people. I am so fucking tired.
Sorry for you loss anon. Hope you dad is a good man, mine isnt and if a lose my mom I am going to kill myself.
Wish you good fortune my friend.
>>
>>29608844
>>29608831
I respect your dad

F
>>
File: 1436777098246.gif (918 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1436777098246.gif
918 KB, 500x281
>>29608831
>>29608844
This is the saddest thing I have seen for a very long time
I am very sorry for your loss anon
>>
>>29610514
>for around a year
What happened after that? Did "your friends just leave you"?
>>
>>29608831

>I had to finish middleschool at the other shitty school we used to frequent, i spent 3 extra years on an almost all girl school with only one real friend that later became a beta cuck to some girl and started hate me, because I broke up with his GFs best friend.
>at this point I only had 2 guys who were my real friends, one of them won't be mentioned but he's always a bro and wwould kill for me, the other one, let's call him V is important to this story
>V went early to the highschool I would later frequent with the rest of my middleschool pals.
>I still get along with him very well, on that summer b4 highschool started I got involved in a fight @ a parking lot (girls were involved, the cunt told her BF I was trashtalking him / her, and controlled him into fighting me)
>forgot to mention at this point of my life and for the next 2 years of highschool I played a contact sport (won't say the sport, but only chads in my country play it), the highschool I was gonna frequent had chads from 3 diferent clubs going there.
>I beat the shit out of the guy, even though he punched me first ( didn't think he would do it ), guy went to the hospital, words gets out i'm not really functional in the head and im problably disturbed
>problably because of how alone I felt in middleschool and the bullshit I had to deal with from my mum, maybe just by talking to other kids, they could see I wasn't really normal, and distanced themselfs from me.

highschool was about to start, and I already had this reputation attatched to me, my connections at this point were a few old friends (V being my main connection to them at this point) from middleschool who I knew would frequent that highschool after summer was over, and chads from others / my team that were also gonna be playing there.

betrayal was about to happen and make me the narcissist i am today and incapable of trusting other people.

conT?
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.