[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Things That Used Goods Say
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 18
File: used_goods.jpg (166 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
used_goods.jpg
166 KB, 1200x1600
>"Anon, time to MAN UP and marry that slut!"

>"I'm ready to settle down with a REAL MAN after having my wild nights with jocks!"

>"How dare you SEXIST judge me for my past flings with Chad and Tyrone! They have nothing to do with you!"
>>
These don't sound like things used women actually say... I think we can be a little more authentic, OP.
>>
>"I'm ready to settle down"
Always gets me.
>>
>>29546162
and some beta bux is always more than happy to mop up the mess
>>
>>29546162
This is the real thing that used goods do say. If it's in their 30's or mid 20's, watch out.

Had an old friend contact me recently, being all friendly out of the blue, she's 25.

I made it clear to her I wasn't looking for a relationship and didn't intend to be in one. The conversations died down but didn't completely go away.

She recently got a boyfriend and stopped talking to me. She told me she's looking to settle down and that he wants to move abroad, so it might not last.

I have a feeling I'm on her list of last resorts when she gets closer to 30.

She probably had a 5 year plan going. Relationship - marriage - kids by 30.

Stay the fuck away from them lads. They want their hooks in you.
>>
You Purityfags are so pathetic. Have fun dying alone or settling for a disgusting hambeast because MUH PURITY...losers.

T. Guy who married a virgin but would have married her even if she wasn't because I'm not a child
>>
>>29546101
slutty women usually have awesome personalities and are generally really down to earth once they're done with their ride on the cock carousel.

i still absolutely wouldn't date or fuck them even if they begged, but they are cool to hang out with.

honestly the only place i've ever seen quotes like yours is here on r9k and occasionally on the most heinous of deluded and undesirable tumblrina blogs.
>>
File: 1425753785715.jpg (661 KB, 958x775) Image search: [Google]
1425753785715.jpg
661 KB, 958x775
>>29546382
>slutty women usually have awesome personalities and are generally really down to earth once they're done with their ride on the cock carousel.

thanks jew
>>
File: 1455315784197.jpg (29 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1455315784197.jpg
29 KB, 540x720
>cuck defense force coming out of the woodwork

Every time
>>
>>29546292
Why is it pathetic not wanting to settle down for used goods? Chad could get virgins easily when he was young due to his good genes. Only difference between us and Chad are the genes. Why should we not deserve the same since we can't choose our genes?
>>
>>29546101

Top meme, friendo!

Kek-ma-lek!
>>
>>29546101
>but you are the man I love anon, the other 20 men meant nothing for me
>>
>>29546453

Nature. Can't force a girl to like you, and if you're inferior, you get edged out of the gene pool. It's also easier if you're completely unlikeable, i.e., women are sluts, I want a pure virgin waifu but still obsess over Stacey, innocent people(Chads and Stacey) deserve to be killed, etc.
>>
>>29546101
I can cum WAY more than whoever finish on this dame's face.

Why do guys even take pictures like this if they're so embarrassingly impotent?
>>
>>29546503
>Can't force a girl to like you, and if you're inferior, you get edged out of the gene pool
You know what. I wish more people were as honest as you. Then maybe more inferior men would stop trying to participate in society and would just join IS or whatever else.

How is Chad and Stacey innocent? You say that inferior people are edged out of the gene pool. Inferior people are obviously treated poorly by pretty much everyone in society. So how exactly are they innocent?
>>
>>29546441
I feel like it's more sluts that are trying to defend this behavior. Sluts are the only thing left in the west and they have to normalize their culture, which they already have. If a man says he prefers to be with a girl that isn't one the sluts start chimping out along with supreme betas and chads.
>>
>>29546518
I can cum more than that my third time cumming in a fucking day. God that guy is sad.
>>
>>29546536
cuck defenders are all women, beta nu males, or just jew/asian masculinity shills.
>>
>>29546162

Can't wait for a roastie to say that to me.

I'll reply that I'm the one for her, enjoy all the good sides of a relationship, and I'll leave whenever it gets too serious for my liking.

Fuck women
>>
>>29546533

What have they ever done to hurt you? Forget the petty high school bullshit, what ACTUALLY justifies someone losing their life? Existing? Having the life that you want, but can't have? Seems petty.
>>
>>29546573

[cont]

If more people worried about themselves, put effort into their own lives instead of obsessing about the lives of everyone around them, think how much better off we'd all be. But these days everyone wants to be in everyone elses' business.
>>
You boys are pathetic. You can't get with these "sluts" now, so you fantasize they'll come crawling for your microdick when they reach the age of thirty.

News flash: We're still not sleeping with you.
>>
>>29546195
and thats why i think on the day of the rope we kill the betas, not the women
>>
>>29546573
>Existing? Having the life that you want, but can't have? Seems petty.
So having great life due to winning on genetic lottery (something completely out of their control) is not a reason?

Also it's my whole life I'm talking about. Life I could have had if I was born a Chad. And you call this petty? You really are normie, aren't you?

I hate pretty much everyone who has more success in life compared to me. Most of the people got to that position through luck. And they WILL treat me poorly given the chance. They are not innocent. No one is.
>>
>>29546595
Oh boy, the effort meme. Effort only gets you so far, if you are 5'6", ugly and have a small dick you can lift and work hard all you want, but in the end you're going to be overstepped by a lucky Chad. Normies somehow thing this is fair. And even if they accept it's unfair, they somehow think us inferior folk should not be angry about this. Normies are so entitled it's not funny.
>>
>>29546597
Why do femcunts always type in this complete reddit-tier style?
>>
>>29546617

Right, because people are either born lucky or unlucky. Nobody has ever had to, I dunno, struggle to get what they want in life, go to school, earn a degree, get a high-paying job, etc. etc. No, you're either born into these things or you aren't.

Am I on the mark, here? Warm? Cold?
>>
>>29546661
they dont know how to be individuals
>>
>>29546597
please fuck off and go back to lolcow
>>
>>29546644

You sound like you're reaching. Or, why do you specifically want Chads' life? What makes having your own life so unattractive?
>>
>>29546678
Pretty much. If you get born lucky then these things come easily to you. Through good looks you get good social skills and confidence. Which helps you with pretty much anything. don't get me wrong, you still have to work but see with hard work and luck, it goes like this.

To succeed you absolutely need to work hard. It's a necessary condition. But it's not nearly sufficient! To really succeed you also need luck. And that's what these people had. Shitton of losers work hard every day only to fail and fail and fail yet again and in the end if they accomplish something the results are incomparable to someone who got naturally lucky.
>>
File: 1426518423105.jpg (98 KB, 608x395) Image search: [Google]
1426518423105.jpg
98 KB, 608x395
>>29546597

Woooo Hoooo!

Love the tough talk.

You're damn rights you're not sleeping with me, I hate mealy-mouthed bitches who will lie through their teeth to get into my pants.

Maybe women have always been like that, but I never really noticed it until I hit my prime.

Oh, and for us late-bloomers? definitely a reality. I don't like it anymore than you do, surprisingly.

I just want someone to love and raise a family with.
>>
>>29546734

Not really. Based on my own experience, if you want to succeed, it's entirely on you. Say you go to school. If you want to pass, you have to pay attention and do the work. That 'A' isn't gonna fall out of the sky. If you don't pay attention, don't do the work, then what do you expect? If you expect to pass, you're living in the complete opposite of our world.

Luck is only a factor in certain things, and even then, not really a large factor unless it's like, the lottery. Which is an idiots' hobby.
>>
>>29546718
I have been treated like shit since I was young due to being short. My life has always been harder until I hit puberty. When I finally did hit it rather masculine/scary features emerged and I went from being the meek ugly boy to the ugly neanderthal-looking guy who everyone seems to be afraid of.

And when everyone expects you to kill them upon first seeing you (some people have actually told me these exact words). Well let's just say if I was born a tall attractive Chad I think my life would have been much better. I think my mind would have formed in a healthy way as opposed to one I have which is according to multiple people from here not healthy at all.

I want Chads life so I don't need to have my life.
>>
>not taking the black pill

Literally 100 percent of your life is predetermined by your genes. If your life in n seconds long, n seconds of it are pre-scripted. You are literally 0 percent responsible for your successes or failures.
>>
>>29546756
>Based on my own experience
Experience of lucky people means jack-shit to me.

Even at school, attractive people have larger social circles, form study groups, women in male-oriented fields even get "men" to do their work for them. Not to mention verbal tests where good looks give you a HUGE advantage.

But still school is one of the few places in the world where looks matter less. When you get to work, you'll see how different the real life is.
>>
>>29546803

If you want things to be different, go to nursing school. It's really not that hard, and people will look at you like you're a saint. Well, some people will. As always, some people are just assholes.
>>
>>29546848
Why should I do that? Why should I specifically change my line of work just not to be treated like shit? Chad doesn't have to do that, why should I?
>>
>>29546846

Not really. I work in the medical/mental health field. It's an environment where such drama and shit isn't tolerated. You have to be able to work as a team, even if you hate each other. It's a good field. The pay right now is shit, but I like the work.

Like I told >>29546803

One of the best ways to feel good is to make a difference in a patients' life, either just because, or especially when they thank you for it.
>>
>>29546884
You're still just working about work. But even in personal life inferior people are treated poorly.
>>
>>29546883

What do you do?

Oregano, Mr. Roboto.
>>
>>29546923

Well, if you hang out with shitty people, you're gonna get treated like shit. I mean, don't get my wrong. I have no idea how to make friends anymore. It seemed natural in school, but when you get older, it becomes less and less easy.

And finding decent people is also a struggle. You have to sift through the mud to find gold, you know? Though it's a little easier when you learn to tell who the assholes are.
>>
>>29546926
Programming. Automation actually. I work with machines a lot. They don't judge me. And they do what I program them to. What a thrill!
>>
>>29546961
Everyone is shitty. In ANY social group a hierarchy forms. Due to my natural inferiority I will always be near the bottom. People aren't decent. When they talk to me, they're getting something out of it.

It's easier not to form bonds than to sift through the mud. Because once again, if I was a Chad, I would be tripping over gold nuggets.
>>
>>29546247

>Stay the fuck away from them lads. They want their hooks in you.

But western society ruthlessly, relentless,y constantly, 24/7 shames men into serving women. So avoiding sluts is very hard, because WE are always expected to "save" them or some shit.
>>
>>29546382

>honestly the only place i've ever seen quotes like yours is here on r9k and occasionally on the most heinous of deluded and undesirable tumblrina blogs.

I've seen it in many Internet places, and real life too. You must be willingly delusional.

/pol/ especially thinks men should "MAN UP" and serve women, no questions asked.
>>
>>29546573
>What have they ever done to hurt you?
He literally explained that. They rejected me on early stages of my life, which destroyed my self worth forever. They didn't let me participate in society and now I can't any more.
>>
>>29547086
>So avoiding sluts is very hard
Most things in life worth doing aren't easy. Yes you'll have to be a clever bastard to pull it off, but you should avoid them.
>>
>>29547169
They will say it's natural. That inferior people like us get rejected. And in a way it is. I still don't see how anyone can calmly accept it.
>>
>>29546101
I feel sorry for the "men" who will accept all that, just to get with a girl.

She will never do 50% of the crazy shit with them anyway. The men will serve only as someone who brings money home.
>>
>>29547169
The only thing holding you back is your own negative thinking. What's the point of letting a childhood experience ruin your life when it's only a fraction of your existence
>>
Look, guys, time to drop some wisdom on y'all. Whatever a woman has done with her own sexuality in the past is none of your business. It means absolutely nothing, other than if she tells you upfront she cannot be in a strictly monogamous relationship or does not want something serious, you should listen to her.

No one's forced to settle or marry. Personally, most of the women you describe here I would not even go for a one night stand with. My rule of thumb is, if I absolutely cannot stand talking to her I will never have sex with her, regardless of how hot she may be. The aim of talking to women to have sexy times isn't "what do I need to do to get you in bed" but "hey, there's this fun thing you and I can do together". The problem with most of you guys isn't your looks, most of r9k dudes are average (maybe, they could use some hygiene and fitness), it's your goddamn attitude where you treat women as the gatekeepers to sex.

It's not they're not interested in sex. It's that, strikingly, they're not interested in having sex with someone who deep down hates them and everything they stand for. They must be sexy without actually having sex... Except for you, right? Because you feel owed to it.

As for being forced to save sluts... What the fuck? All society does say is that women, regardless of the amount of dudes they sleep with, are still human beings and are worthy of respect. Yes, even if she's sucking a dick this very moment and singing to the tune of "I'm sucking a dick because fuck [insert reader's name here] and that's why", that doesn't strip her of any her dignity or rights.

All that it makes her is kind of an asshole, and my ponderated advice is to never stick your dick in a dumb bitch. However, don't strip yourselves of meeting awesome people on the basis of how many people they may or not have slept with. Don't go with a woman who'll just want you for your money; go with the woman who'll want you because of your smarts, your wit, your passion.
>>
>>29546883

>why should i have to do things chad doesn't?

Because you're not chad. Suck it up or commit suicide.
>>
>>29547242
And this is what it all comes down to. Normies tell us to either accept a lifetime of humiliation for things out of our control or to kill ourselves.

Is anyone still surprised that robots are hateful and bitter? Normies deserve all the hate they get.
>>
>>29547221
Not him, but formative years are called that for a reason.

Why should it be him to work hard on overcoming his problems when it was normies who caused them? Not to mention direct result of overcoming these problems is bigger participation in normie society. It's like someone mugs you, so you pick yourself up and offer to suck their dick.
>>
>>29547197

The problem is that western society doesn't appreciate men who go through hardships anymore. We are expected to fulfill our roles yet we never get congratulated for it. Men in the past were congratulated for their sacrifices.

Instead of avoiding them, I simply blend in with the crowd, and I am a brick wall when it comes to this topic. People here are naive. They think only a "SMALL MINORITY" wants men to marry sluts. No, most people think that way. This ain't the 1950s anymore, and people in this thread are stupid.
>>
Either she's a virgin so she doesn't deserve to exist

That even includes my mom and my married sister. They don't deserve to live.

I haven't touched or talked to them since I was overflown with euphoria.

They are disgusting creatures. A girl who has touched another dick, even if she's my sister does not deserve my love and affection.

She deserves to be spit on.
>>
>>29547317
Here's my rule of thumb to avoid getting caught in problems and lead a generally not exactly remarkable, but allright existence.

1) Never blame anyone else for the problems you have. It never got you anywhere, even if it's true. Focus on what you can improve, because it's easier.
2) Don't talk shit about people behind their backs. Most of you criticize people around you, yet most of you don't have the balls to talk to them about your problems with them. Words have power, and people pick up on the resentful and bitter sons of bitches.
3) The only time when a man is defeated is when he's dead. Any other time, you just failed. Being rejected by a girl isn't the end of the world. It means nothing.
>>
>>29547221
Not exactly. Because of the social rejection I didn't get necessary experience when I should.

Because of not being accepted into collective I missed on teenage romances, friendships and that kind of stuff. Now I simply cannot fit anywhere because I didn't learn things most people learn at fifteen.
>>
>>29547285

No it's not surprising. But it is what it is. If you don't like it, there are exits on every floor.
>>
>>29546101
Feels good to not have girls as my end goal in life. Life is so much better spent on yourself.
>>
>>29547389
>1) Never blame anyone else for the problems you have. It never got you anywhere, even if it's true. Focus on what you can improve, because it's easier.
Even the ones which I didn't cause? I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that.

>Don't talk shit about people behind their backs. Most of you criticize people around you, yet most of you don't have the balls to talk to them about your problems with them. Words have power, and people pick up on the resentful and bitter sons of bitches.
If I am bitter it's for a reason.

>The only time when a man is defeated is when he's dead. Any other time, you just failed. Being rejected by a girl isn't the end of the world. It means nothing.
It means being undesirable. Which is failure. And accepting failure is cuckoldry.
>>
>>29547388
>femcunt "humor"

Kys roastie
>>
>>29547410
Now I'm not surprised mass shootings happen. And no one else should be either.
>>
>>29547235
>All society does say is that women, regardless of the amount of dudes they sleep with, are still human beings and are worthy of respect.
Why aren't I worthy of respect?
>>
>>29547235
>women
>human beings
>worthy of respect

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Women don't want to be treated with respect you cuck, the get off on being treated like disposable fucktoys.
>>
>>29547235

It's funny how people like you don't think the same of men.

>Women are ALWAYS deserving of rights and respect!
>If a man isn't a perfect 10/10 Chad he is worthless!

Makes perfect sense, right little dudebro?Respect is earned, not gifted. And yes, people all the time say that men should "MAN UP" and date and marry sluts and whores.
>>
File: 1466675764226.jpg (365 KB, 1221x1570) Image search: [Google]
1466675764226.jpg
365 KB, 1221x1570
>>29547235
Holy fuck look at the hamster go on this one
>>
>>29547317
Him here. Thanks, that's what I tried to say but didn't find correct words.

I can even pinpoint all the reasons for rejection in middle and high school. And yeah, I agree looks aren't the only one. Still, if they ever let me participate and be a part of the group, I would get experience that's necessary to become a normally functioning adult. I never did.

Do you guys really think this isn't the reason to be hateful towards normies?
>>
>>29547451

No, we shouldn't be surprised. This was inevitable.
>>
>>29546974

Huh. That sounds pretty cool actually.

>>29547015

Yes and no, in a cynical sort of way. I admit to my own periods of douchebaggery, but not everyone is shitty ALL the time.
>>
>>29547527
Honestly you might hate me after I say this, but eventually though enough beatings I did learn to integrate. I did experience and on the exterior you might say I'm a normally functioning adult.

Except I didn't get this experience in the normal "healthy" way. My entire middle school experience was walking on eggshells. Which caused me to grow up crooked. I can't form bonds with people in a normal way. Whenever I get people who are close to me I start being abrassive and cut off all contact. I have trust issues. The people I have known long enough would jokingly call me "the porcupine" because I always seemed to keep my distance.

And I was one of the people who were supposedly turned normal by bullying. You couldn't be more wrong. I just learned to fake everything and put on a facade to prevent myself getting beaten.

Anyways I was just adding upon your point. Unjustified bad treatment WILL leave marks no matter what kind of "tough love" bullshit you believe.
>>
>>29547470
That is not up for others to answer, but something for you to work upon. Respect and manhood are not external, they're internal. You have to love and respect yourself wholly, while acknowledging your defects and working upon them. Not be yourself. If being yourself is making you feel miserable, something needs to change.

>>29547428
Even the ones which I didn't cause? I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that.
Does that matter? Let bygones be bygones. Do what you must for your own sake, and be happy. Don't rely on others.

It means being undesirable. Which is failure. And accepting failure is cuckoldry.
Except it doesn't. Women have rejected me for a long time. Sometimes, they did not believe me to be tall enough. Sometimes, they just got out of a bad relationship, or did not see me as having enough game and wit. But that never made me think I'm less of a man. Rejection hurts for a while, but in order to get what you want, you gotta be willing to take the hits and not point fingers at anyone.

>>29547505
Fucking hell what. Listen, you and all of you are worthy of respect, no matter what people tell you. That bullshit that being a man is earned is, well, fucking bullshit. You all are, deep down, decent human beings. You're better than this, you're better than listening to someone to tell you to become a man. You're already men. Doesn't matter if you've ever slept with a woman or not, you guys are all good people and do not ever let anyone else tell you otherwise.

If you do not get the respect and rights you deserve from a person, just fucking don't talk to them it's that simple, and find someone who will.

>>29547518
That's likelyhood. Odds. Not facts. I don't give a shit about the entire population of women, I care about the women I date. If I see she catches STDs like ash ketchum catches Pokmon, I won't date her you know. And you talk about marriage like it was that important; to me thing such as starting family are worthless. I am too busy.
>>
>>29547700

You sound like an absolute faggot. I called you out on your double standards when it comes to women and respect, and you respond with empty platitudes. Go fuck yourself, and get cancer.
>>
>>29547527

The reason is because children are shitty. We've always known this. Especially teens. And the adults who act the same way never matured beyond high school and are honestly not worth even bothering with.
>>
>>29547700
>You're already men

I am not a man, I am a 25 year old baby that still lives with his mother, works a part time job and has never touched a female. I do not deserve to be called a man. I'm a giant 12 year old. Also rejection hurts way more than you say, I still remember all the girls I asked out that rejected me. I will always be an inferior male in their eyes, not good enough.
>>
File: slut remorse.jpg (2 MB, 2800x4000) Image search: [Google]
slut remorse.jpg
2 MB, 2800x4000
>There's no such thing as a slut. People like having sex. Deal with it.

>There's no such thing as fat. People like eating. Deal with it.
>>
>>29547700
>Does that matter? Let bygones be bygones. Do what you must for your own sake, and be happy. Don't rely on others.
It fucking does. Someone wrongs you and you just let it be?

>Except it doesn't. Women have rejected me for a long time. Sometimes, they did not believe me to be tall enough. Sometimes, they just got out of a bad relationship, or did not see me as having enough game and wit. But that never made me think I'm less of a man. Rejection hurts for a while, but in order to get what you want, you gotta be willing to take the hits and not point fingers at anyone.
Why should I be willing to take hits when Chad doesn't have to?
>>
>>29546101
Oh I got plenty of examples of what used goods say. They have been hounding me the last few years since I was 26.

>Anon I know I had a very wild past but I think in the long run you're the best thing for me.

>Hey Chad and I just broke up a few months ago so I was partying for he last few months to get it out of my system. I was wondering if you would like to go get some dinner together? I feel like we could have a long term thing going together.

>Oh hey anon is that you from high school? I'm Anonette remember me? I feel like I wasted most of my adult life in clubs when I should have been looking to get with a guy like you. I am interested if you are.
>>
>>29547733
But I really believe everyone deserves respect. Even you, right now. I hope everything goes allright for you anon.

As for getting cancer, well, the odds I'll get cancer will increase the longer I live and according to some theories it's unavoidable. So, your wish might come true.

>>29547752
Look man, you work a part time job, that's something worth of praise already. So what if you've never touched a girl? You can learn how to do it. No one would blame you if you tried to learn how to play basketball, so why do you care when you want to learn how to date and have one night stands?

Here's the thing. You guys place way too much worth on what others think of you. You've gotta find the center between being an egocentric sociopath who doesn't care about what others might think or say, and place your entire worth on what other people have to say.

>>29547773
Yes, I let it be. Because I don't give a shit. The past is the past, and it can't hurt me unless I let it.

Why do you care about how easy/hard others have it? The only thing you should care about is how you can do it.

>>29547753
This analogy is wrong. There's people with different metabolisms, different needs. You know, the same as sex. And there is too much sex, same way there is too much eating.

Also, taking pictures of girl's boobs when they were drunk and putting them on the net isn't your example of classy.

>>29547909
Yes, but you can choose not to date any of them. No one's putting a gun against your back and saying DATE HER YOU FAG
>>
>>29547925
>Yes, but you can choose not to date any of them. No one's putting a gun against your back and saying DATE HER YOU FAG
I do reject them quite often. That being said one of their Chad brothers and father actually showed up at my house when I rejected one of them threatening to kill me for rejecting her.
>>
>>29547925
>Yes, I let it be. Because I don't give a shit. The past is the past, and it can't hurt me unless I let it.
But by bullying me they enjoyed the perks. Elevated social status etc. Not to mention you can't really choose to be hurt or not if you're being beaten or burned by lighters.

>Why do you care about how easy/hard others have it? The only thing you should care about is how you can do it.
Because they have it easier and that is not fair.
>>
>>29546414
take your blinders off, cuck.

>>29547123
>I've seen it in many Internet places, and real life too. You must be willingly delusional.

why would you do that, just go on the internet and tell lies?

>/pol/ especially thinks men should "MAN UP" and serve women, no questions asked.

/pol/ is essentially just r9k pretending they know politics. why would they condone "manning up" and settling for sluts. they're deathly afraid of being cucked and all about that unrealistic pure subservient waifu shit.
>>
>>29547355
>They think only a "SMALL MINORITY" wants men to marry sluts.
Do you have any experiences of this? Because I haven't encountered any of this stuff yet.
>>
>>29547972
What the shit dude? That's extreme. Like, probably illegal.

>>29547981
You can choose not to take the abuse anymore. You can for example take up martial arts to find your center and not fall for their bullshit.

And if it comes to a physical fight, they'll help you there as well.

This advice extends to the anon above. Ever since I started doing martial arts, I've been more confident and way less afraid of threats and actual physical violence. Mostly because I know I can hit them back if necessary. In fact, ever since I started taking them, people have just never messed with me again since my posture straightened and I became more confident.

Or, you can contact authorities on that and see what they have to say about it.
>>
>>29547925

Wait, so now you just flat out admit that you want us to date sluts and whores? You're a terrible liar. Be more upfront next time.

>>29548021

I wasn't lying though. There is basically an entire culture supporting it. That's western society. And yes, /pol/ IS that way. Spend more time there and you'll see, that is if you stop being delusional.

It's so strange how so many people here can't accept how degenerate western society is, so they still pretend we live in a "TRADITIONAL SOCIETY" because they don't have the guts to face up to modern degeneracy.
>>
Western society constantly forces men to date and marry sluts and whores.

Why do most RETARDS in this thread deny this? Most of you are retards.
>>
>>29548093
How am I forced to date or marry someone? They can't make me to.
>>
>>29548070
>What the shit dude? That's extreme. Like, probably illegal.
Nah its just normal. Society expects you to get with some used up whore. If you don't conform they lash out at you. I find it entertaining to be honest.
>>
>>29548070
>You can for example take up martial arts to find your center and not fall for their bullshit.
Yeah expect martial arts matter a little when you're heavily outnumbered. Leaving the hollywood bullshit aside, anyone will confirm this.

Doing martial arts won't cure the biggest illness I have. And that is I am actually inferior. I am actually shit. By doing martial arts or working hard that doesn't help.
>>
>>29546558
>>29546518
Yet he cums on qt's faces and you cum in tissues.
>>
File: smv-timeline1.jpg (75 KB, 1000x208) Image search: [Google]
smv-timeline1.jpg
75 KB, 1000x208
"When looking for a life partner, my advice to women is date all of them: the bad boys, the cool boys, the commitment-phobic boys, the crazy boys. But do not marry them. The things that make the bad boys sexy do not make them good husbands. When it comes time to settle down, find someone who wants an equal partner. Someone who thinks women should be smart, opinionated and ambitious. Someone who values fairness and expects or, even better, wants to do his share in the home. These men exist and, trust me, over time, nothing is sexier."
- Sheryl Sandberg, Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead

This is the rationalization that these "liberated" women suscribe to. Girls should go around and fuck a lot of guys, then snag a beta bux provider before their only redeeming asset declines too far.
>>
>>29548113

It's called "social pressure", moron. If you refuse, you will suffer the consequences. You must have autism, along with everyone else here that denies this. Like literal autism.
>>
>>29548148
Actually I came on a qt's face last night.

Well to be accurate I came a little bit in her throat, and then more in her mouth while she was desperately pushing against my hips for air, and then two large squirts onto her face while she coughed and gagged and all of the cum spilled out all over her chin and messed up her hair.
>>
Starting today, you boys need to become men, this means changing yourself externally and internally because despite what you were born with, you can make some changes.

Do not become slaves to your petty emotions; but become a slave to your will and desire to better yourself; to become great men. Free men, with the will to live, with a belief that is strong enough to change the society in which we live.

Obtain knowledge, obtain strength, obtain a rational mind that is both cooled and tempered, revel in your own mastery of the world and become confident in yourself, and obtain the world.

Anyone can make this change, it requires no money, but it requires you to make a great sacrifice; the entity that you currently call "myself"
>>
>>29548206
And why should I give a shit about what outsiders to my life have to say or do to it? I will not give up. I will not lose. The only way social pressure can ever get to me is by taking away my life.

>>29548176
You know, that bitch is wrong. What about the women who don't even want a life partner?

There's a reason why to date all sorts of women and men alike. And it's that finding a good relationship, or any relationship at all is a numbers game. You have to put yourself out there, take the rejections, the relationships that aren't meant to be, all that shit. It's the only way.
>>
>>29548206
Can you give examples? I'm 26 and I've never been pressured.
>>
>>29546292
>virgin but would have married her even if she wasn't because I'm not a child
>had it the easier way but i swear i was going to take her anyway xd
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>29546835
the fact that you have to contextualize your life by ascribing to an identity says a lot about your maturity level.
>>
>>29546454
>Kek-ma-lek!
I really really like this phrase!
>>
>>29547235
>Don't go with a woman who'll just want you for your money; go with the woman who'll want you because of your smarts, your wit, your passion.

Does such a mythological-sounding being even exists?
>>
>>29548275

You said it doesn't happen. I just told you that it does. Well, I've told you about 4 times now. Stop moving the goal posts, you fucking retard.

>>29548276

I'm not going to give you specific examples just so you can deny them. But yes, I've experienced it on the Internet and in real life. People directly confront men about this, and the general idea that men should date and marry sluts and whores is ingrained into modern western society.
>>
>>29546101

they would still pass you since your a filthy robot .
>>
>>29548079
>There is basically an entire culture supporting it. That's western society.

nobody in western culture wants to marry a slut. they want to fuck them, yes, but literally nobody is advocationg this make believe notion that you need to man up and settle for them outside of sjw websites and fearmongering threads on r9k. and if you think modern western society is any different now or ever than any other society in the history of the human race, you're the one who's delusional.

>And yes, /pol/ IS that way. Spend more time there and you'll see

just browsed pol for a bit. lots of MAGAs, lots of redpill threads, lots of threads about jews, anti-feminism threads, even a thread trying to plot a slut-walk in an area where they know they'd potentially be injured. not a single thread about "manning up and settling for sluts"

your claims of delusion are starting to seem pretty ironic, robert. you're clearly a clusterfuck of cognitive biases.
>>
>>29548368
They exist. I've been only with that type of woman.

Of course there's bitches who want you for your money, the safety and/or social status you represent, but any man worth his fucking dosh wouldn't steep down to being with those.

You guys have agency of your own. Fucking use it.

>>29548407
Explain why should I care if it happens to me. I'm sorry if you've suffered for it, and I hope for the best to you man but it's nothing you should be worried about.

Also, let's be honest here. If you people care about the ideas society has, you're dumbasses. Being a good person isn't about following ideas, it's about caring about the other people.
>>
>>29548176
this is how it's been for all of human history. women just can't hide their sluttiness now in the age of social media. all you can do is not fall for it and don't settle for them. that's all you can do.
>>
File: 1455688958673.jpg (89 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
1455688958673.jpg
89 KB, 400x533
>>29548435
>if you think modern western society is any different now or ever than any other society in the history of the human race, you're the one who's delusional.
>>
>>29548276
he can't give you examples because it doesn't happen. he's full of shit. there are literally no consequences for not getting married, aside from maybe missing out on some tax breaks.
>>
>>29548435

>All this projection

Calm down, spergyvirgin.

>but literally nobody is advocationg this make believe notion that you need to man up and settle for them outside of sjw websites and fearmongering threads on r9k

But they do, I've seem it numerous times, you delusional little effeminate fuckwit. Leave your basement once in a while and you'll see that it's the dominant narrative in western society.

>just browsed pol for a bit
>your claims of delusion are starting to seem pretty ironic, robert. you're clearly a clusterfuck of cognitive biases.

Oh boy, how ironic. You talk about cognitive biases but then you respond to me sperging out and insisting you are right.

I've participated in those threads and argued with /pol/iticians numerous times about the topic. Just because your retarded brain doesn't see it on there right now, doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Wait for a MGTOW thread, or any thread regarding marriage and/or dating.
>>
>>29548435
>if you think modern western society is any different now or ever than any other society in the history of the human race, you're the one who's delusional.
Lets do a quick history lesson.
>In Roman Empire over time society regressed to become extremely promiscuous.
>As a result the men were refusing to marry women because they weren't virgins like past generations.
>So the Empire created the "bachelor tax" in order to force men to marry used up sluts.
>Tax was about 60% of ones income.
>It worked for two generations.
>After that people woke up and stopped.
>>
>>29548407
>People directly confront men about this, and the general idea that men should date and marry sluts and whores is ingrained into modern western society.

you're full of shit and living in an autistic fantasy world. this just doesn't fucking happen. i'm really trying to figure out who or what you're shilling for with this imaginary bullshit you keep spewing over and over.
>>
>>29548484

Are you an autistic retard? Yeah, you are. First you denied it happens, now you're asking me why we should be upset about how society forces me to date and marry sluts and whores, then gets angry when we don't.

Read the chain of replies again. This directly affects all of us. I feel like I'm talking with people that never leave their basements and think we still live in the 1950s.
>>
>>29548540

Yes it does happen. Go eat shit and die, sperg. I've experienced it plenty of times and I've seen it too.

Fuck, I even remember doing a quick google search about guys who found out their girlfriends were in porn. EVERY single web result had people shitting on the guys, trying to force them to stay with their girlfriends who had done porn. That is one example. We don't live in a "TRADITIONAL SOCIETY" and you're a dumb little sperg.
>>
>>29548518
>Leave your basement once in a while and you'll see that it's the dominant narrative in western society.

do you think that by saying this it somehow throws people off the trail of you being the one has no idea what the outside world is like? because you're fucking retarded and nothing you've said is an actual thing that happens with any regularity in the real world.

>Wait for a MGTOW thread
yea, because I'm going to take advice on women and general human interpersonal relationships from a group of /pol/tards who aren't even capable of treating half the population as if they're even human. you are so out of touch and up your own ass here it's unreal, and I feel sorry for any of the gullible, frustrated robots who believe even an ounce of what you're saying.
>>
>>29548591
Most normal people don't tolorate that stuff. If my dad found out my mother wasn't a virgin when he married her he would be so fucking angry and I know for a fact she'd pay for it. Maybe you just live in cuck central. BTW I'm not the guy you were replying to
>>
>>29548523
Nah, that is instilled because of childbirth, they just want the children and don't care how they get them.

>>29548558
The problem is, I don't know how you're forced to date and marry sluts and whores. For instance, in anon's >>29548591, no one is forcing you to stay with her. You may leave a relationship for whatever reason you fucking please. However, people are free also to voice their thoughts on the matter.

The thing is, you can ignore them.

The thing also is, women have free agency and their past before they started to date and meet you are none of your business until you are in a proper relationship and you've said you are mutually exclusive. Til then, anything's game. Afterwards, not at all, and if someone I'm mutually exclusive did that without telling me she'd be dumped in 10 seconds flat.

I can't help what a woman's past has been, and if she's awesome in bed and as a person I don't give two shits about her past. After all, I've done worse than have too much sex, and if women get to be judged for their past then so do we.

Whoever is free of sin may throw the first stone.
>>
>>29548591
> I even remember doing a quick google search about guys who found out their girlfriends were in porn. EVERY single web result had people shitting on the guys, trying to force them to stay with their girlfriends who had done porn. That is one example.

tune in next week for another exciting episode of "i don't have proof but take my word for it this anecdote that conveniently fits my narrative should totally convince you"

kys, you autistic virgin piece of shit.
>>
Its easy to avoid post-wall sluts guys, just tell them your virgins.
>>
>>29548709
>and if women get to be judged for their past then so do we.
that's just the thing though.

women don't give a shit. men do.
>>
>>29547235
>time to drop some wisdom on y'all
Stopped reading about right around that point.
>>
>>29548782
why do you give a shit then? You're better than that.
>>
My chad friends used to say "dont worry anon, You might be ugly now, but girls will see the goodness within you when they get mature enough"
>>
File: 1347693994550.jpg (127 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1347693994550.jpg
127 KB, 500x500
>>29548758
>just tell them your virgins
Nice dude, nice.
>>
>>29548892
This is why I will fuck nothing but hot, young escorts when I start making enough money.
>>
File: slopp.jpg (212 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
slopp.jpg
212 KB, 900x1200
>>29546101
>be 30yo
>meet 18yo from tinder
>making out, send her pics of muh cock (6.5'' x 5.5'') and som more sexy talk
>after 3 times hanging out, fucked her yesterday
>we go to sleep, but she's loud and after an hour we wake up again
>"anon, you didn't even cum on my face, you said you like that"
well, okay.jpg
>literally throat fuck her, cum on her face
pic pretty much related
>she's happy
>today in the morning: "anon, you didn't even fuck my in the ass, I told you I like that"
call her degenerate and give her a redpill rant about how 30% of guys don't get any and I find it revolting (she didn't care)

Jesus, degeneracy among the kids. Girls watching porn, I thought that's a meme. AMA if you want
>>
>>29548709
>Whoever is free of sin may throw the first stone
Guess I'm giving everyone headshots
>>
>>29548221

VR doesnt count friend
>>
>>29548916
>has degenerate sex with 18 year old on tinder

>complains about degeneracy
>>
>>29546485
kek my gf always says that to me
>>
>>29548916
How hot was she? Did she have a nice body? Are you two dating yet?
>>
>literally no one ever because robots dont talk to women
>>
File: bab.jpg (135 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
bab.jpg
135 KB, 1280x1280
>>29549004
I know it's not an excuse, but men are just men. Everybody knew that before.
But taking the redpill means losing faith in cute girls.

I've totally given up, there is no purity, just girls who want you to cum on them and girls who are to shy to say that they want it...

>>29549036
She has a cute face, is small and chubby, beautiful ass/asshole/labia combo.

Why would I date her?
I must add I also have a weekly fuck buddy and try dating a cool academic girl.

In 2016 you don't have to date anybody, you can just fuck around as long as you're satisfied. Let's be honest, if a guy didn't have sex for 2 weeks he'll always say yes to free sex, so it's 95% the girls who regulate this game. It's horrible.
>>
>>29548663

Times have changed, "normal" people all accept it now.

>>29548655

>do you think that by saying this it somehow throws people off the trail of you being the one has no idea what the outside world is like?

More projection from a bitter sperg.

>because you're fucking retarded and nothing you've said is an actual thing that happens with any regularity in the real world.

More denial from a bitter sperg that never leaves his basement.

>yea, because I'm going to take advice on women and general human interpersonal relationships from a group of /pol/tards who aren't even capable of treating half the population as if they're even human. you are so out of touch and up your own ass here it's unreal, and I feel sorry for any of the gullible, frustrated robots who believe even an ounce of what you're saying.

Even MORE denial from a bitter sperg, you didn't even quote what I fully said in context. You are an autistic basement dweller that wants to believe the world is a better place than it really is.

>>29548723

Go shave your neck you fat fedora tipping little neckbeard virgin. I just gave you one example among many, there is lots more. Remember, I've experienced it myself too. I feel sorry for all you losers that can't handle reality, so your autistic thick little skulls get angry at me instead of accepting reality for what it really is. Grow a pair you little faggot crybaby.
>>
>>29547700
>That is not up for others to answer, but something for you to work upon.
So, women deserve respect for being human beings, but I have to achieve it?
>>
>>29547743
Yep, that's kinda true. I now work as a fulltime burger flipper and pretty much everyone accepts and respects me. Even the part time high school workers, which includes some Stacies. I dunno why 16yo Stacies suddenly respect me, but nevermind.
>>
>>29549994

Not that guy, but yes. That is how western society works.

Men (all men except Chad) face all the pressure and have to claw and scratch their way to success and respect, and even then, we don't get it. Meanwhile, women get "equality" AND special treatment, and we are expected to not complain about it, and bow down to the status quo in every single way.
>>
>>29546571
Better hope you get a vasectomy or always use a condom brah. Women will hold you hostage with kids.
>>
>>29546518
>>29546558
ejaculating on someone's face is surprisingly hard. I miss all the time when I try to blast off onto my gfs face. but you low test virgins wouldn't know anything about that
>>
>>29550142
>not denying the kids, blocking her phone number, and filing a restraining order
step it up, my nigga
>>
>>29550170
I fucked two girls in my life, both pretty attractive, none could make me cum. Fuck women, they can't even do the only thing they are supposed to do.
>>
>>29548709

But you're still an autistic loser. You're telling me that I do have a choice, but then ultimately, I have to capitulate to what women want?

I've explained numerous times here how there is an entire culture that revolves around forcing men to date and marry sluts and whores, and the dumbass spergs here just can't comprehend it. I will go ahead and assume that the anger I'm receiving here is because I'm touching a lot of nerves. I'm saying what these people don't want to hear. But yeah, stop moving the goal posts, "bro".
>>
>>29550239

>Blaming women for your porn induced sexual dysfunction
>>
>>29550239
>I fucked two girls in my life, both pretty attractive, none could make me cum
This might not be true, but I'll bite
>I fucked two girls in my life
No. No no no. YOU are supposed to fuck the girl. She isn't supposed to fuck you. You dominate her, and beat that pussy up.
>none could make me cum
If you're hitting that shit right & she's cumming herself.... She will be wet enough and tight enough to make you cum. You have no stroke game. You are a simp. But you are an entitled, whiny little bitch, so you want everything handed to you. Real men work for everything in life - even orgasms.

The only exception is a blowjob - women usually are bad at them & I don't cum from those either.
>>
>>29550284
I made them come, why can't they do the same for me?
>>
>>29550363
Or they are just fucking horrible at the only purpose they serve in the world, which is the case
>>
File: 1464720198678.jpg (35 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1464720198678.jpg
35 KB, 600x600
>>29546162

>Roastie vidya friend says this to me and drives out to my city to meet me multiple times
>mfw she wants to be in a relationship when she has dated/fucked/sucked every single male in our friend group and beyond

Fucking women, they've got absolutely no decency. Then she's confused as to why I don't date her.
>>
>>29546292
>would have married her even if she wasn't because I'm not a child

Yeah, sure you would've.
>>
>>29550397
>>29550397
>at the only purpose they serve in the world
I feel bad for you. you're fucked.
>>
>>29548233
It requires heart. I logically understand the need to be like you're saying but there's nothing coming from my heart - no passion. I just dont believe that i have impact onto this world. Why it should matter that even if i succeed, sun wont by rising in west? Everything will be the same nevertheless. My heart doesnt have any hope left anymore.
>>
File: power-cm.gif (499 KB, 400x232) Image search: [Google]
power-cm.gif
499 KB, 400x232
>>29550363
>>I fucked two girls in my life
>No. No no no. YOU are supposed to fuck the girl. She isn't supposed to fuck you. You dominate her, and beat that pussy up.

???
He said he fucked them, where is you point?

>>29550170
No, why? I never had any problems with that. Must be your position. You can either just put your cock right to their face, 5 to 10cm in front of them, or you just sit on top of them, fapping on their boobs and hold it a little higher. 7/10 times you'll squirt onto their faces.

What's your position, that you fail?

If you don't cum hard enough (pic related, that's in the vertical <10cm I guess), then it just might be because you've fapped 12 hours before the fucking.
Or you didn't have sex long enough. Of course it gets more liquid as longer as you go.
>>
>>29546414
>>29546382

>slutty women usually have awesome personalities and are generally really down to earth once they're done with their ride on the cock carousel.

This is actually true but only when the girl has realized that she was a slut. Women tend to lack a lot of self-awareness and certainly any degree of introspection; but those who are capable of it can learn from their mistakes.

So you have slutty women who live their whole live as parasites with no redeeming character. But there are also slutty women who are quite capable of learning from their checkered past and yes these ones do appear to be more down to earth, much less judgemental and very conscientious.
>>
>>29547470

You are m8
>>
File: fedora-anonymous.png (1002 KB, 655x745) Image search: [Google]
fedora-anonymous.png
1002 KB, 655x745
Man this thread is so full of bullshit and lies, it fucking reeks.

>Me anon.
>Me fuck 4 gurls alone dis' week.
>Me knows what's up
>Listen t' me.
>Oh! Be right back. Gotta watch my little pony first.
>>
>>29551420

The only people saying they fucked a lot of girls in here are the same people that are defending women.
>>
>>29547235
>sexy times
Stopped reading there
>>
>>29551420
wario-shit-lover:
| home-and-awaystuck:
| | princexvegan:
| | |
| | | imo the only post here u need
| | | 2 read fem
| |
| | i love how senpaitachi 'fem' now can
| | we make it a thing
|
| yes. this.
>>
>>29551460

Really? Wasn't reading the whole thread, stopped reading after I heard enough of anons describing their passionate, countless, "nonfictional" victories over women and how they went on to clearify how society works.

Of course absolutely dependant which kind of anime they are currently watching.
>>
File: 2 (1).jpg (99 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
2 (1).jpg
99 KB, 500x421
>>29551627
equalistwoc likes this
vegancafab likes this
wymyndolphinkin likes this
goatkinfreeganist likes this
dogkinfatty likes this
>>
>>29551627

Yes. You have to read the thread in detail, but yes. I don't watch anime, this is an anime website though. People here are in denial about how much pressure western society puts on men to date and marry sluts and whores.
>>
>>29551663
>>29551549

What does my post have to do with tumblr? Just because I deny that you guys are so "awfully" successful and wise about women?

On a anonymous imageboard where you can basically say anything whatever you want? So what? Only because you said that I should take it fo granted?

>>29551693

No I don't I was just giving my two cents and I'm kinda baffled that nobody before me did this.
>>
>>29551420
What's wrong with my little pony?!
>>
>>29546292
I'm alright dying alone. At least I won't waste all my money on some used up slut that is likely to leave me once she used me as a sperm and financial donor.
>>
>>29546597
>You boys
Stopped reading right there. Either you're a used up slut that thinks she's above everybody else or a white knight that is not like all the other immature guys here. Either way you should leave.
>>
>>29551804

I'm so sick of fedora memes that I enjoy threads like this where they are either not posted at all, or only posted once like you did.
>>
File: 1447155075371.jpg (306 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1447155075371.jpg
306 KB, 600x900
>>29547235
found the roasite
>>
>>29547235
This fucking false equivalence always bothered me.

Nobody fucking said a slut is not a human being. Taking a certain amount of dick does not turn one into a vampire or something. What matters is the purpose of the relationship.

For a surprising number of men, a priority for them is to find a good woman and to start a stable family. When it comes to women, the amount of dick she's had actually does matter here. It's not that they are less of a person or less respectable if they're sluts, just that they are not as good at long term stable relationships, such as those necessary for a stable family environment. This is the phenomenon that >>29547518 's statistics point out.

But of course, this cannot stand. Women must have their cake and eat it to. So if you don't want to commit long term to a woman demonstrably less likely to stay with you and be a part of your team long term, obviously you must think that she is less of a person. This false equivalency is what "forces" men to "man up" and breed with these used up women, and probably contributes in no small part to the ever growing divorce rates in modern western society.

No, sluts are not less than human, they are just less than capable of stable, faithful, long-term relationships. Learn the fucking difference.
>>
File: Attention.gif (564 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Attention.gif
564 KB, 500x281
>>29552733

Well sorry but if you ask me, its the ultimate way of showing posters, that what they just posted makes 'em look just like that.

You may not agree with me. But you atleast have to admit that nobody likes it to be called out as a fedora wearing neckbeard. Wo are not exactly known for their social skills.
>>
>>29553204

I only partially agree with you. I know people in real life that share fedora memes on Facebook and such, they are all losers. It's a good way to bring the conversation down a notch, but it's also abused by people that are projecting. It was a forced meme that we were all forced to accept, and it's been done to death, resurrection and then death again.
>>
>>29546613

kill both, used goods are useless
>>
If a girl has had anal sex she is an absolute whore and I will NEVER even think about going on a date with her, let alone marrying.

The rest I don't mind too much. But anal is just over the line. Last girl I fucked I literally put my clothes on and left without a word when she told me she's done anal before.
>>
>>29548233
>Obtain knowledge, obtain strength, obtain a rational mind that is both cooled and tempered, revel in your own mastery of the world and become confident in yourself, and obtain the world.

Rawr be a tiger rawr rarw rawr!!

Stfu you normie faggot and dont tell me what to do.

The system is rigged and i will not submit to it when women literally can be theirself and have everythign handed to them. I'm just going to fuck hookers and not worry about any of this drama because I make enough money to live life how I want it using sex like a treat. I wont man up and spend hundreds thousands of hours "obtaining" all these things youre blabbering about. Im going to play video games rather than all that nonsense

You sound like a tool btw
Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.