[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>can only orgasm once before needing to stop for at least
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: CCvwkrYWMAEIVN9.jpg (29 KB, 394x476) Image search: [Google]
CCvwkrYWMAEIVN9.jpg
29 KB, 394x476
>can only orgasm once before needing to stop for at least an hour
Are males really this cucked by their own biology?
>>
>>29481907
False. It only takes a few minutes to start up again and maybe 10-15 to cum again, depending on the male.
>>
I heard you can have multiple orgasms by stimulating the prostate. Is this true?
>>
>>29481959
Still, that's kinda cucked... I can orgasm. as many times as I like until my fingers get tired.
>>
>>29481959
Depends on age too. In elderly men it can last up to a whole day.
>>
>>29481981
>Being cucked by your fingers
>>
>>29481981
Good onya. You always are the ones that get pussy ripped by childbirth, so we're not the most cucked. Plus we don't bleed 3-5 days of every month
>>
>>29481907
This is false

>>29481977
This is true
>>
>>29482001
>childbirth
Not gonna let that happen, my womb is remaining unused

>bleed every month
Not if you skip the placebo pills. Fuck Catholics
>>
>>29482031
>remaining """"unused""""
right
>>
>>29482031
>having to take pills to stop pussy leaking blood and uterial lining
>cucked
>>
>>29481981
But theyre shitty little tremors compared to the earth shattering earthquake of a male orgasm.
>>
It takes me at least two days to be able to do it again.
I'm fucked up.
>>
>>29482261
Fuck mate what. Get that shit checked
>>
>>29482276
I've been to doctors a number of times, have been diagnosed with a problem, but I don't see how they correlate.
>>
>>29482300
Ever been to a gynecologist? Cuz it might be a good idea
>>
What does it feel like to masturbate when you have a vagina

I've always wanted to talk about it with someone but I've never been too close to someone who has a vagina
>>
>>29482399
It feels pleasurable but I can't orgasm from vaginal simulation alone, I need clitoral stimulation to get off. Maybe it's like only having the shaft stimulated if you're a guy?

Most of the nerve endings in the vagina are near the entrance so a long dick doesn't make a huge difference over a medium dick.
>>
>>29481907
>women need excessive amount of penetration or clitoral stimulation before they climax
>I on the other hand cum in mere seconds

Gosh, women are seriously cucked by their vaginas.
>>
>>29482470
>>29482399
I'd imagine its like rubbing that bit at the top of the frenulum (unless you're cut and have lost feeling to it)
>>
>>29481907
I can usually go at least twice with no break if I try. More than that can be unpleasant.
>>
>>29482256
Exactly. The brain can only take so much. If the female orgasm was as intense as say crack cocaine, people would be schlicking it 24/7.

Men would jerk non stop but the brain gets flooded with chemicals and cant do it anymore.
>>
>>29482809
You'll never know the pleasure of Ben Wa balls, and wearing them in public.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.