[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are loved.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7
File: promise.jpg (29 KB, 870x545) Image search: [Google]
promise.jpg
29 KB, 870x545
If you're reading this, I love you. I have never met you. I don't have to; I know I love you. No matter who you are or what you have or haven't done in your life, I love you.

I love you because you're human and being human isn't easy, but you're still doing it. I love that you're still alive today, that you're awake and experiencing this exact moment where I tell you that I love you.

Every person deserves love and respect just because they exist. Treat yourself with compassion because you are an amazing machine; you have a body that toils constantly to keep you alive. Are you thankful for its effort?

We all die alone. There is no way to avoid the inevitable destruction of your mind and body. You will have nothing but your thoughts in those last few moments as the lights dim and the brain shuts down. Appreciate this moment while you can. Nothing is forever.
>>
>>29473814

Made my day. But then that last paragraph made me sad again. I'm gonna finish what I started when I came here and post about my depressing life.
>>
File: Yin_yang.png (10 KB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
Yin_yang.png
10 KB, 260x260
>>29473848
Sadness is an important part of life. It's what makes the happiness matter. You can't have one without the other.
>>
>>29473814
Nah, it's okay, I'm not a homo.
>>
pretty gay and fake, normie
>>
>>29473913
What is fake about it, anon?
>>
>>29473814
General love of humanity doesn't mean you love me as a person anon
>>
>>29473932

Your smug, pretend-therapist attitude. Guarantee you're under 30, and are trying to sound le mature and emotionally intelligent.
>>
>>29473814
The people in the Orlando night club didn't die alone
>>
Is it just me or are these the worst threads in /r9k/?
>>
>>29473814
nobody loves me and i dont love anyone. fuck off fag.
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
>>29473814
PSEUDO-SENTIMENTAL NORMALFAG GET THE FUCK OUT REEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
>>
>>29473932
You're literally saying that you love a fat 30-year-old neckbeard, how is that not fake and gay? This is the most hipster shit I've ever heard in this site.
>>
>>29473962
>>29474003
I'm not trying to sound like anything. I'm just expressing myself on the 4chan board where original content is enjoyed. I genuinely feel this way.

>>29473982
You fall unconscious before you die, but it doesn't happen instantly. You are alone in your mind.

>>29474013
>>29473997
>>29473913
This has nothing to do with sex, your age, or what you look like. I love each and every one of you and I will for the rest of my life. Thank you for taking the time to talk to me.
>>
>>29473932
go jerk yourself off on reddit. all people are equal and deserve love, even pedos, rapists, and mentally ill tranniess :DD!!!
>>
>>29473814
y-you too
Thanks, normie.
You seem nice.
You should have finished with "And remember, be yourseeeeeelf!" for a laugh instead.
>>
>>29473814
Tell me why I shouldn't kill myself
>>
>>29474131
>pedos, rapists, and mentally ill trannies
Yep, even them. All people deserve respect. Even you.

>>29474143
Anytime. I hope you have a wonderful life.

>>29473939
I do love you as a person. I've never met a person I didn't love. Why should you be any different?
>>
>>29474200
kys normie

disingenuous af and pretty disgusting
>>
>>29474200
>even you
Was that a roast?
>>
>>29473814
Oh, you think so? Awfully confident, aren't we?

Well, think again, fucker.

As we speak, I'm loading that Remington 870 with 12 ga slugs, just ready to pull the trigger and send my soul into everlasting bliss.

Hmph. See y'all kiddos on the otherside...
>>
>>29474191
Because there's only one of you, anywhere, in the entire universe.

Because you have a mind, you are capable of having thoughts that no one has ever thought before.

Because you are a beautiful biological machine on a tiny planet in a huge galaxy and you might be one of the only living, thinking, self-conscious creatures in existence.

Because you could do so much to improve the lives of other people if you wanted to.

Because, if nothing else, I would be sad to hear you had killed yourself.

>>29474238
I'm sorry you feel that way, anon. I really am. I know you can't believe me right now, but I do love you. Thank you for taking the energy to talk to me right now. I hope you can love yourself and others some day.
>>
>>29474340
>Because there's only one of you, anywhere, in the entire universe.

There's only one Hitler.
>>
>>29474340
Yeah great, you love rapists and murders to the same degree as me. Really helps with my self esteem. Thanks you retarded fuck.
>>
>>29474340
you can take this hippie love everything bullshit to reddit or tumblr I'm sure they welcome it
>>
>>29474379
Not OP and I don't agree with him, but you missed the point completely.
>>
Not even bait, but why not kill yourself? I mean, we are all going to die eventually. Everything we do in life will be for nothing. Why not spare yourself the pain and cut to the chase? I'm being 100% serious right now.
>>
File: painting by hitler.jpg (43 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
painting by hitler.jpg
43 KB, 460x288
>>29474327
I sincerely hope you don't hurt yourself. But I want to thank you for holding out on what must be a difficult life until now. If you absolutely must end your life, then I'm sorry things were so terrible for you.

>>29474379
I love Hitler too. Being a person isn't easy. No one has an outside perspective on their actions. We only get this. Hitler made the choices he did because that's what he thought was the right thing to do.

>>29474473
Why not live? You already are. You didn't care about what life meant when you were a child, you just lived. You just sought pleasure and avoided pain. That's all life is. Stay alive because death is inevitable anyway. Not everyone gets to live passed their first birthday, but you did. Might as well enjoy it while it's happening.
>>
>>29474473
There is literally no reason to exist besides reproducing. And there isn't even a solid reason for that. Just like people have a religion because they are afraid of dying, people live simply because they don't want to die. And if you do, good for you.
>>
>Every person deserves love and respect just because they exist

Fuck off to tumblr, this shit is toxic
>>
>>29474340
What if I don't like that one of me and not many others do either? I was tortured by anxiety and major depression for so many years eventually I cracked and turned to drugs and now anytime I don't use anything I go right back to square one. Therapy and psychiatric medications haven't helped me in the slightest.

I've had an appendectomy, hospitalized tier pneumonia, and a crohn's disease diagnosis all in the past few months so I think my body just wants to die
>>
>>29473814

If you love me so much; stop by, hand out, buy me a burger at the diner, and lets hang out by a bonfire. Maybe hit up the local arcade and have a pinball contest.

No? Then fuck you, liar mcliarson!
>>
>>29473814
Sounds great, got any money so I can actually fix my life?
>>
>>29474656
For the longest time the only thing that kept me going was the hope of a meaningful relationship eventually but even if that happened I don't think I would be happy still
>>
>>29474695
You smell like autism. Make actual friends instead of ordering around strangers on the internet.
>>
>>29474695
I would love to, but I can't. This is an anonymous image board. We will most likely never meet each other. But I promise if we ever do, I will say yes to that pinball contest.

>>29474732
No, I don't have much money myself. Good luck with your life troubles.

>>29474656
>>29474735
I'm really sorry to hear that. I wish happiness and health were equally distributed. All I can say is keep trying. No body wants to die. Even 100 year-old bodies are struggling to get to 101 and so on. There's no easy answer to help you, I know, but keep being alive. There is someone in the world who's life will be improved by your presence. You've probably already helped a lot of people without realizing it. I might even be one of them, so thank you.
>>
I really hate this shit.

If your heart is so full of love and you're such a great person get off your fucking ass and off the Internet and go volunteer at a soup kitchen or cancer ward or join the peace corps. Oh wait, that would take actual effort. Why do that when you can just sit on your lazy ass and type a few paragraphs on the Internet and get the same feeling of smug self satisfaction at what a great kind and loving person you are. Because that's the only thing you and the jerkoffs like you who write this shit are after. Go fuck yourself op.
>>
>>29474836
>No, I don't have much money myself. Good luck with your life troubles.
Well then fuck off, if you loved me you'd give me everything possible to make me happy.
>>
>>29473814
>No matter who you are or what you have or haven't done in your life, I love you.
So your standards for love are so incredibly low that it's totally meaningless when you say you love me.
Just because I exist, you love me? When you say "I love you," you are basically saying "you exist." Yes, thanks for reminding me of that inconvenient fact.
>>
>>29474874
>37 / 3 / 19 / 1
He's right op if you really loved us you would die for us
>>
>>29473814
Alright m8.. I'm not depressed at all though.
>>
If you truly love me, post something I can fap to.
>>
>>29474871
I'm glad you called me out on this because if you had said that just 1 year ago, you would have been spot on. However, I volunteer at a local women's shelter and read to geriatric patients at the hospital. I channel this feeling of compassion for people into my daily life whenever I can. I agree that it's very important to actually do something to improve others lives. But I can't be doing that all the time.

>>29474874
This is what I can do here, on 4chan. I can't fix you. If you don't need this, then I'm sorry you received it by mistake.

>>29474915
My love for you has only the meaning you give it, just like with everyone else. If you don't believe what I feel about you is real or strong enough because I don't have any expectations for you, then that is on you. I love you anyway.
>>
>>29475053
>I volunteer at a local women's shelter
Why not at the local men's shelter?
>>
File: Mary McCray.jpg (90 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
Mary McCray.jpg
90 KB, 1200x800
>>29475023
I don't know what you like, specifically, but you might enjoy this. Happy fapping.
>>
>>29475078
Try something two-dimensional please
>>
>>29475068
I only have so many hours I can spare for volunteer work, unfortunately. Because of your post, I'll see if I can switch to the men's shelter in a few months. It will be dependent on whether they have need of me. Thanks for your suggestion, anon.
>>
>>29475091
I don't have anything 2d saved on this computer, but here's my imgur hentai folder. Hopefully you'll find something you like in there.

http://imgur.com/a/h3BSw#0
>>
File: 1455761302923.png (252 KB, 511x428) Image search: [Google]
1455761302923.png
252 KB, 511x428
Empty, disingenuous garbage spouted by a typical virtue-signalling normie. You don't know me, you don't know anything about me, and so telling me you care about me is just condescending, patronizing bullshit. You're not doing this to make anyone here feel better, you're doing this so you can pat yourself on the back and marvel at what a great person you are in between taking mouthfuls of your own dick. You're like those people who copy and paste suicide hotline numbers onto their fucking tumblr accounts or whatever and think they're virtuous heroes who saved a life. You don't actually want to help, but you do want that sweet rush of dopamine that accompanies doing good things, so you half-ass a blatantly-transparent, paper-thin, insulting impersonation of "effort" and call it a day. And do you know what the best part is? It's exactly the type of insincere, dishonest, selfish people like you who treat people like me the absolute worst. Take your banal platitudes, your pseudoprofound ramblings, and your self-serving saccharinity and fuck off.
>>
>>29475451
I wish I could write something just for you; something that could touch your heart and assail your worries. I wish I could make you feel loved for the rest of your life. I wish I could make you happy, even just for a moment. I don't know how to do that, anon.

All I can do is promise that I will treat you with the kindness and respect I know you deserve whenever I talk to you or if I ever meet you out in the real world. I know it's not enough to actually help you, here and now. I'm sorry I can't do more than that.
>>
>>29475451
Holy crap dude. OP seems genuinely nice. Yeah many people are full of platitudes and just try to make themselves look good and feel better, etc. Good rant bro. Just misdirected. Just because this is a board of self loathing and hatred (actually mostly just venting though) doesn't mean we can't have a nice thread once in a while.
>>
OP here. I'm going to sleep. Have a good night everyone.
>>
File: 1465020051908.png (14 KB, 262x151) Image search: [Google]
1465020051908.png
14 KB, 262x151
>>29473814
yeah whatever homo
original comment get into my browneye faglord
>>
>>29474601

There are many reasons to live, anon.

>There is literally no reason to exist besides reproducing

This is a logical fallacy. Perhaps you realize that, to a degree.
>>
>>29473814
>I love you
>We're all going to die alone!

Well_that_escalated_quickly.jpg
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.