[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Something has been bothering me lately. I am noticing my significantly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1466087754654.jpg (10 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
1466087754654.jpg
10 KB, 318x159
Something has been bothering me lately.

I am noticing my significantly younger, normie sister getting more and more into things like "memes" and anime. While I am usually content with people doing their own thing, her involvement in these things really upsets me. Unlike us, she is very vocal about these things, and, being so young, she isn't mature enough to really appreciate these things, instead going out of her way to make usually homosexual "ships" between two characters. The supposed memes are just bastardizations of the originals, very much akin to the stuff one might find on social media. Her loud, vocal involvement in these things just seems to bring ruin, especially when more and more of her normie friends get involved, spreading their cancer further.

When people like her are even able to reach very niche, obscure material, perverting it and making it less enjoyable for others, how does one cope? I realize that this is nothing that can be fixed, but it still bothers me quite a bit.
>>
I thought you'd be more upset about the fact that she's turning into a weirdo like you. Be a good brother and make sure she turns out normal. That way at least your family bloodline has a shot at continuing into the next generation.
>>
>>29431219
>When people like her are even able to reach very niche, obscure material, perverting it and making it less enjoyable for others, how does one cope?

what a disgusting attitude, kill yourself
>>
Men have shipped female characters together since the first cavemen drew stick figures with tits. Women are starting to catch up. Can't really blame them if they want to see a guy dicking another guy.
>>
>>29432175
Liking anime should be the normal thing to like though, since it's vastly superior to any other form of art that exists
>>
>>29432202
No... And also... no.
>>
>>29432235
Delete ur account
>>
>>29431219
I think you should appreciate that your sister truly values good art since she has grown fond of anime. Let her know that she has found the right path, and always be willing to introduce her to quality anime when she is in need of something good to watch.
>>
>>29432254
DeIete your life
>>
>>29432301
Why don't you just leave this site? If you can't appreciate anime then you are basically a sub-human and should take some time to reevaluate your life and what you really want to see from your art. I wish you the best and hope you will discover the right path.
>>
>>29431219
>very niche, obscure material
I hope you aren't talking about anime. Every Chad and his grangran has seen at least one anime.
>>
>>29432350
LoI go back to /a/ you panty sniffing freak
>>
>>29432421
Watching 1 anime that is probably something like DBZ is much different from being into anime. A lot of normies that have seen an anime may not even know what anime is or understand that they watched one.
>>29432437
Ahhh, it makes sense now. You are one of those people. Sorry lad, but I don't watch anime with pandering garbage like what you described. That's how a show gets dropped by me. I watch only the finest of anime. It's pretty clear now why you can't appreciate it. The few you've seen happen to be garbage and now you just assume every anime is that same garbage because it fits the mindset you've built up. It's unfortunate really, that you'll never be able to appreciate the best art in this world because you had no one to guide you in your first attempt to reach it.
>>
>>29432202
Fagit anime is always garbage
>>
>>29431219
You need to stop her before she becomes a fujoshi. Introduce her to wholesome anime like GochiUsa and Hanasaku Iroha.
>>
>>29432503
Oh my god could you be any more spergtastic
>>
>>29432764
>>29432826
normies leaves
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.