[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's time to admit our misogynistic problem /r9k/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 006575475.jpg (48 KB, 810x562) Image search: [Google]
006575475.jpg
48 KB, 810x562
They are our sisters, mothers, aunts and cousins. they deserve better than this hate.

I use to think like you, my fellow Robots. but I relised just how biased I was, thinking of me me me me in plight of all the women that suffer at the hand of this very bias that I am talking about. heed, heed you fools!
>>
Sorry OP.

The real redpill is that your own mother and sister are just like every other woman. And no you shouldn't hate them, but yes you should beware of them, avoid being controlled by them, and avoid spending too much time with them for fear of them contaminating you with effeminate behaviour.
>>
File: 1466311653545.jpg (1 MB, 2244x2000) Image search: [Google]
1466311653545.jpg
1 MB, 2244x2000
this is a shill.

they have been spamming these same type of threads for days now. fuck off. hidden!!
>>
File: facepalm.jpg (31 KB, 410x366) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.jpg
31 KB, 410x366
>>29389399

Why would I want to date my mother and sisters?

>>29390036

Don't worry, they can't defeat assburger with repetition. It only works on Normitypicals.
>>
>>29390036
i knew it. it was too good to be a coincidence.

so the feminists are invading us again? you didnt get enough PTSD from the last great raid it would seem
>>
>>29389399
If you are serious about this and this ain't bait, you are retarded because this isn't the right way. All you'll see is:
Shill! Shill! Shill! Shill!
>>
>>29390036
This is the stupidest and most trivial thing I've ever seen anyone on /r9k/ actually care about. Please tell me you guys are just memeing.
>>
File: emma.jpg (805 KB, 2328x3968) Image search: [Google]
emma.jpg
805 KB, 2328x3968
No, you're not a "robot", you're a beta piece of shit or a roastie piece of shit, whichever you are, you do not belong here.
>>
>>29389399
It's easy to focus on hating women instead of trying to make yourself a better person

I personally know multiple drug/alcohol addicts who do nothing but sit around and talk shit about black people/women/Mexicans/Muslims and think they're actually making themselves better people by doing this, it's really sad and pathetic

It's fine to recognize that women can be shitty people too, a lot of people are told that "women are perfect little princesses who never do anything bad or violent :)" but to go full retard and act like women are literally satan is just as retarded
>>
>>29389399
>in plight of all the women that suffer
literally what? women aren't oppressed go back to your liberal arts gender studies class on fucking reddit
>>
>>29390771
Its not a meme the type of threads and replies are indication and manipulating opinions of masses is not a new thing.
>>
OP here

so let me get this straight in ayone that isnt part outputting sounds of the echo chamber is by default a shill? and you guys have a problem with reddit?
>>
>>>29391577

they just made another women thread
>>
>>29389399
Fuck off back to redd.it you stupid whore, all females are just dumb holes that need to be raped abd brutally killed afterwards
>>
I see the women in my family and the sluts out in any part of the world as totally separate; simply because the former I am genetically related to and the latter I am not. Have a good one
>>
>>29392013
Time to migrate else where then. Honestly they can have this shit site, once the robots are gone and every anon is a normie they'll get bored and start seeking our other original untainted websites to ruin and bleed all over
>>
>>29390854
Its not us tho, its literally you.
>>
>>29389399
There is no one i hate more than my mother
she raised me wrong and gave me no father
>>
>>29392013
How silly, forgot to add the Hate in the woman hate thread, lets go fix that
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.