[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wake up, wagecuck. You most hated day is tomorrow: your first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 19
File: comfy neet 2.jpg (41 KB, 390x390) Image search: [Google]
comfy neet 2.jpg
41 KB, 390x390
Wake up, wagecuck. You most hated day is tomorrow: your first day of slavery for the week.
>>
File: 1466333883088-r9k.jpg (15 KB, 394x297) Image search: [Google]
1466333883088-r9k.jpg
15 KB, 394x297
tomorrows sunday though, I get to sleep in for half of the day and then I get to go to recall, then clean my room and then go to bed check and then jerk off and finally sleep. repeat
>>
>>29386908
>"tomorrows sunday"
>It's Sunday
Wagecuck so out of it from wasting one of his days of freedom drinking it away to cope with the fact he's a legal slave.
>>
File: 435235435.jpg (39 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
435235435.jpg
39 KB, 550x550
>>29386865
Listen faggot, I know you think you're being smug and hip to the scene by bashing those who work to build a nice life for themselves whilst building their confidence and self esteem, but the truth is you'll never feel the greet of a comfy lavish home that looms in the distance as you drive off into the sunset from a hard days work, you'll never feel the greet NEET
>>
I've been a wageslave for a month now and I want to die. I miss being able to lie in bed until noon and do nothing but wank and browse the internet all day.
>>
>>29387390
the bank owns that
you dont
>>
>>29387440
Irrelevant you limp wristed dickwad, don't ever reply to me again
>>
>>29387460
We got a really angry ragie wagie here
>>
>>29387479
not that guy, but he's right it really wasn't even relevant
>>
>>29387511
>still angry wagie
>>
>>29387573
Listen faggot, my soul builds a new chakra with every twinkle of sweat that eeks from my brow, my spirit feasts on the nectar of handwork like a goat on grass. My pain is deep and vivid as it unleashes the weakness from my body with every painful stroke of my means
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29386865
This practice where NEETs wake wagecucks up before they go is better than doing it the other way around because wagecucks need to wake up to leave for work while NEETs have no reason to wake up, at least early.
>>
luckily I have a sit down job now with screen privacy, anything else is pure hell
>>
>>29386865
>I only work weekends

what now, op
>>
>>29386865
Jokes you faggot, I worked this weekend and don't have to go in tomorrow.
>>
>>29388107
You're doing it wrong. you're supposed to be showing how compassionate the neet is or some shit
>>
File: b60.png (22 KB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
b60.png
22 KB, 165x115
>>29389498
>bumping a thread that had a last post of close to 2 hours ago
And wagies say they aren't mad.
>>
>have to wake up by 3am to get ready for work
>worthless neet brother is still up playing games and talking to people on the internet
>still sleeping when I get home at noon
>>
File: image.png (226 KB, 393x401) Image search: [Google]
image.png
226 KB, 393x401
>tick tock wagie, this sandwich isn't going to hand craft itself!
>>
Neets are faggots that suck cock all day to help fund thier crack habit.

Hahahahahahha faggots. Going to buy a nice cappuccino before work tomorrow and shitposting before I start some good hard work, and pensions administration and you can suck more bbc for cash
>>
>>29386865
While you slave away for mere alms in form of GBP I can buy more tendies an hour than I could eat in a week, doing stuff I actually enjoy. No commute either because work is in within walking distance and I can show up and leave as I please, as long as I get stuff done.
>neetpoter on suicide watch
>>
>>29389715
Do you get the cookie as well in your meal?

I never do
>>
File: 1461816803420.jpg (145 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1461816803420.jpg
145 KB, 1280x720
>NEET has to save several months of autismbux to get a new computer monitor
>has to save for 2 years to afford an actually good quality 4K TV
>I can buy a 4K TV at any time because I have something called SAVINGS

Cut down on the frozen tendies and cook your own tendies, thats one way to save money NEETS!
>>
File: 1465989418969.png (244 KB, 393x401) Image search: [Google]
1465989418969.png
244 KB, 393x401
>>29389715

Wow. What a DELECTABLE sandwich handcrafted from the finest sandwich artists known to man. After I finish brushing up on quantum physics I'm going to drop by my local subway for the FRESHest ingredients put on a sub made just for ME. Wagies will never comprehend the LAVISH life that NEETS live paid for by their own cuckbucks.

Another day, another dollar.
>>
>>29389864
Explain entanglement in your own words
>>
>>29389864
>After I finish brushing up on quantum physics

IE playing garry's mod, don't lie bitch I see u
>>
>>29389864
>Wagies will never comprehend the LAVISH life that NEETS live paid for by their own cuckbucks
>NEETs actually believe this
enjoy living with mommy until you're 45 while i have my own house, car and steady income/savings at 20
>>
>>29389667

Marshall family?
>>
>>29389907
but do you have cat and also family?
>>
>>29386865
Joke on you pussy nigger dirty Jew I got Monday off.
>>
File: 1466008569192.jpg (79 KB, 403x401) Image search: [Google]
1466008569192.jpg
79 KB, 403x401
>>29389882

Sorry wagie, your dull, slave-bound mind wouldn't even begin to comprehend the vast amount of knowledge I've acquired while being a NEET. I am truly free and the master of my own universe where as you are still answering to your jew overlord, "Yes, Mr Shekelstein".

Ragie wagie
>>
>>29389927
nah I have a doggo
why the fuck would i have a family, i'm only 20 and on /r9k/
>>
>>29389907
>life is about nothing more than material objects

typical wagie
>>
>>29389976
Absolute cop out. For shame.
>>
Lol neets are faggots.

I WANA BE ON THOUGH REE WHY CANT I JUST DRINK ALL. Day aND PLAY VIDYA AND eat SHIT ABD BUILD A GAMING PC REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29387440
Don't they own your house too, NEET? Unless you're still living with your parents, but even then they still probably own it.
>>
>>29389998
>I have no nice possessions to speak of possibly excluding my computer
typical NEET
shouldn't you be 'looking for a job' or whatever you tell your parents right now?
>>
Starting my first job ever tomorrow, any advice?
>>
>>29390118

quit

but no seriously, where do you work?
>>
>>29390054
>get $600 a week for doing nothing
>look for a job

haha, good one wagie. i appreciate the time you took out of your 8 hours of slavery to make me laugh. now it's time to get back to work, or how else will mr shekelstein afford that new yacht?
>>
>>29389837

Who needs 4k? I have one 1080p 38" television which I use as a monitor and as a television and that's enough for me.

All I need is a new 300$ graphics card every 2 years. Totally affordable for a NEET. The newest games I can get via torrent.

What is there else in life? I don't need a PS4 or other consoles. Going to the restaurant? I can afford that few times a month. Going to the cinema? I can afford that too if I want to, it's just expensive and unnecessary.
>>
>>29387302
The thing is a slave is legal property. Although they may "slave" away or work like a "slave" by definition they are not slaves. Meme averted
>>
>>29390136
Cleaning and trolleys at a supermarket
>pay is pretty good 21 dollars an hour
>>
>>29386865
Na having a career give my life purpose and meaning
>>
>>29390171

>trusting the dictionary definition
>wagies work for the jews
>the dictionary was written by the jews
>the jews define that what they're doing isn't slavery
>using the jew-written dictionary to justify that working 40 hours a week to benefit the jews isn't wage slavery

lol

>>29390215

Really, where do you work? In fact, how could you even keep a job using "Na" as a word?
>>
>>29390153
>haha, good one wagie. i appreciate the time you took out of your 8 hours of slavery to make me laugh. now it's time to get back to work, or how else will mr shekelstein afford that new yacht?
it's sunday but it's not like I'd expect a NEET to grasp simple concepts like the passage of time, much less quantum physics
>>
File: tear1.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
tear1.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>tfw you fell for the NEETbux meme
its not even minimum wage
>>
>>29390215
That's sad, anon. That's very depressing.
>>
>>29390252

you can keep your neetbux welfare benefits if you work less than 20 hours a week
>>
>>29390255
I'm in the same boat
at the very least work keeps me busy and takes my mind off of depression and existential dread
>>
>>29390252
Hahahahahahha you dumb ass
>>
>>29390273

Lies. Nothing takes away from that, ragie wagie. You'll be a miserable robot for the rest of your life, just like me. :^)
>>
>>29388107

I'm you fan smugwojak, give me a you

> tfw you a wagecuck and love these threads because you dream of becoming neet
>>
>>29390243

Physics major here (Masters), can't find a job in my field, therefore a NEET.

Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>29390301
Wow that's actually me, wagie that dreams of being rich neet

Lottery win when senpai???
>>
>>29390301
>tfw you became a wagie to hide from the feeling from idleness from being a neet
>>
>>29390336

Take up a hobby doing things you actually like, like piano and language study. Your parents will at least have something to talk about if you learn Japanese :^)
>>
>>29390236
It's not slavery. Slavery means you're legally owned. You're literally just to retarded to understand definitions. It's fine we can afford to carry those who are unable to work.
>>
Hello fellow masterace neetbros. Dont forget that we will be posting in the normie fag "game of thrones" general tonight on /tv/. Really stick it to those wagecucks who have to go to work the next morning and whose only highlight the whole week is GoT
>>
>>29390334

Dont know man, i play every lottery i can, i cant take this wagie life anymore
>>
>>29390387

Funny because my sunday highlight is GoT, i spend all sunday dreading the next day
>>
>>29390365

THE JEWS WROTE THE DICTIONARY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

also

>calls me retarded
>"just to retarded"

:^)
>>
>>29390365

>you're just to retarded
>>
>>29390436
Ur the one who can't hold a job kid. Tell me ur autism doesn't hold you back just tell me. Girls don't like guys who can't afford things.
>>
>>29386865
Haha, you got me, bro.

Oh well, time to head out with my girlfriend to have some fun using money I've earned through hard work. You do have a girlfriend, right?
>>
File: yomiko22.jpg (21 KB, 423x317) Image search: [Google]
yomiko22.jpg
21 KB, 423x317
>>29386865
Difference is that I like my job and I see NEETs like you come in all the time. You should get more sun.
>>
File: cuck.jpg (40 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
40 KB, 360x480
>>29390489

Girls don't like guys who can't afford things, but I know that they also don't like guys who have no time to spend with them.

Pic related: it's your girl's better lover.
>>
>>29386865
jokes on you faggot today is my friday
>>
>>29390492
>hard work

slavery

>girlfriend

k, enjoy her claws sinking into you and sucking you dry of all resources, cucky.
>>
>>29390492

>girlfriend

enjoy your senseless breeding machine who'll go wrinkly and dry before you even go halfway to retirement.

...You've been saving for retirement, right? :^)
>>
>>29390549
You realize the majority of the population pities you right? You're pathetic you are sick and cannot hold a job. I'm sorry your life is so hard it left you unable to work but don't think you're better than anyone.
>>
>>29390558
>>29390590
ah of course the neet has convinced himself that women are evil

truly a sad, yet resourceful creature
>>
>>29390610
heh, foold u, i don't really care about your money drainer or your fun, i just wanted the (yooooouuuuu) crank dat robocop, tks 4 that tho
>>
>>29390329
sure thing buddy, btw I'm an astronaut posting from the ISS right now. I can't prove it though, you'll just have to take my word for it
>>
File: 2016-06-19_11-31-50.png (6 KB, 468x140) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-19_11-31-50.png
6 KB, 468x140
>>29390608

>general statement about pity
>implying that I didn't choose not to work

It's more pathetic to work an honest job and still get screwed over by your whore girlfriend, as divorce courts are naturally lined-up in favor of women. No amount of negative reinforcement is going to convince me otherwise, and your insecurities and anger are what's keeping you here, talking to me.

Now is your chance to stop looking your fate of dishonesty in the face. Marriage is a meme arranged by the jews to ensure breeding and wage slavery. Any implication otherwise has logical gaps, and all of this bullshit you fill your life with in some pitiable attempt at giving it meaning.

Face it: modern society pities wagecucks like you more than people like me who have it easy.

>>29390610

Pic related: not all of those are me. :^)
>>
>>29390707
one of them was you

was it me too?
>>
>>29390729

One of them was me. The point is that I'm not the only one sitting in here shitposting. :^)

>>29390697

THERE'S NO INTERNET ABOARD THE ISS BECAUSE IT'S A GOVERNMENT FACILITY FOR JEW TRANSPORTATION AT THE TIME OF THE ONCOMING END OF THE WORLD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29390707

That fag is a wagie, defends slavery and still defend women like a faggy white knight

The cuckholdry has no bounds with these ragie wagies
>>
>>29390707
Hahahhaa I don't have a job right now and didn't say anything about girls. I just skimmed your post cuz I didn't expect that level of autism.
Here lemme tell you what I do. You make girls fall hard in love with you and say you don't believe in marriage. Most modern girls don't even give a fuck they know the laws are fucked.
Also that rant about chicks was unwarranted I more feel sad for you Just being unable to work or most likely unable to leave the house cuz of mental disorders.
>>
>>29390252
it's more if you factor in the cost of working.
>>
>>29390752

my NEETga. :^)

>>29390768

>that rant about chicks was unwarranted

dad was screwed over by mom and left to raise me while paying 50% of his wages in alimony

I think my opinion is justified :^)
>>
>>29389837
>buying a flat just to watch tv.
heh, just get a crt from goodwill.
>>
Some of the accomplishments of my NEET career since I dropped out of college 13 years ago

>read about 100.000 pages, anything ranging from the bible (multiple languages), history books, classics of world literature, classic philosophers, books about economy, politics
>huge library of top tier books, educated as fuck on just about any topic
>completey redpilled myself to the point of transcending reality
>taught myself 6 new languages, a total of 9 languages now
>expert geographist to the point where I know the names and locations and layout of tiny little hamlets in foreign countries
>memorized the city map of every major city on the planet
>played god knows how much vidya, thousands of hours
>watched every movie and tv show i ever wanted to watch
>developed the perfect diet and perfected my body form and fitness level

If I'd die today I'd die a content man. Never put up with women since my college days, just not worth the effort. Had quite a few affairs with classy married girls though and could have easily impregnated a dozen of them over the last decade.

The only thing I'm lacking is large amounts of money. But on the positive side, having to live off your NEET check readies you for any kind of austerity. It teaches you the craft of surviving on very little. What you own, eventually ends up owning you. I despise cars and people who drive fancy cars are degenerates in my book.

I dont even need to own a house either since the government pays my rent. I can just move whereever the fuck I want to, whenever I want to.

I can respect a millionaire who doesnt have to slave himself out and is in complete control of his destiny, and I can respect a NEET who is his own man. What cannot respect ever, are wagecucks. They are the slaves of the modern age, at the very bottom of society, far below the NEET master race.
>>
>>29390790
So you are broken and bitter.. I'm sorry mommy did that but it doesn't mean you shouldn't go outside. Most whores will try to cuck you but you can hold em down if you keep em on a close leash. Daddy should have took better care of his bitch
>>
>>29390798

Proof that the ragie wagies can quit now and have a better means to happiness.

>>
>>29390790
Oh and I meant it's unwarranted cuz I didn't mention girls at all. I just think you're prolly a really sad dude with a pathetic life if you're on welfare. It's only for the most broken of people.
>>
>>29390822

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GIRLS ARE WORTHLESS WHORES DESIGNED FOR BREEDING DO NOT CONSORT WITH THE ENEMY THE ONLY GOOD THING TO DO WITH A GIRL IS TO FIST HER VIOLENTLY UNTIL SHE DECIDES TO LOBOTOMIZE HERSELF SO THAT SHE CAN SERVE YOU FOR ETERNITY LIKE GOD INTENDED

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>>
>>29390798
>taught myself 6 new languages, a total of 9 languages now
And you still can't speak without stuttering
>expert geographist to the point where I know the names and locations and layout of tiny little hamlets in foreign countries
That's not what geography is. That's 4th grade geography.

Are you a virgin?
>>
File: 5 2009-35 Glue.Factory 48x60.jpg (347 KB, 648x506) Image search: [Google]
5 2009-35 Glue.Factory 48x60.jpg
347 KB, 648x506
>Go to work 5 days a week
>Walk in and none of the previous shift's work is done
>They never get scolded for it because everyone likes them so much
>If I don't do all of my work, and all of the work they left me, and some of the next shift's work, people bitch because nobody likes me on a personal level
>Bosses say I do a lot of work
>Coworkers want me gone so they insist that despite never taking breaks and working constantly I'm "Not actually working as hard as it looks like I'm working"
>They say this as they spend 3/4 of their day mingling and playing on their phones
>Back's already giving out at 31 from pulling everyone's weight
>Group of women who advertise are in my area all day
>I never talk to them unless it's necessary and if I do I make sure to be very polite
>They spend the whole time complaining about me but I can't afford to do anything about it because my job would be even worse hell if I rocked the boat
>Seriously considering the costs and benefits of homelessness
>>
>>29390882

>in this shot, the lonely wagecuck makes his rounds by pointing and laughing at others who are not nearly as miserable as he is

>I mean seriously, why would you fucking work for a wage and act like that gives you any leverage over anyone else? Rather, the superior ones are the ones that disempower the jew army and live freely to their own effects as God intended.

: ^ )
>>
>>29390650
>h-haha, I was o-only trolling

NEETS on suicide watch
>>
File: see this asshole gets it.png (102 KB, 401x359) Image search: [Google]
see this asshole gets it.png
102 KB, 401x359
>>29391124

pic related: it's me pointing you out to be the one who understands his situation at the current juncture in time.
>>
>>29391209
Nice, and anotha1

anotha1

anotha1

Keep em coming wagie mcgee, I'm up to at least 7 (You) today, good start.
>>
>>29391243
Have you been in this situation, Spiderman? How did you get out and become the happy robot you are today?
>>
>>29390798

I love you style.

Hope to achieve something like this in the future

Nice one neet.
>>
File: welp.png (476 KB, 640x366) Image search: [Google]
welp.png
476 KB, 640x366
>>29391322

Nope, I'm in this situation too.

>tfw NEETs are officially more empowered than Spiderman
>>
File: 1355199415291.jpg (18 KB, 476x530) Image search: [Google]
1355199415291.jpg
18 KB, 476x530
>>29391381
Chad > Normie > Cyborg > Robot > NEET > Wageslave
>>
>>29391124
>completey redpilled myself to the point of transcending reality

Not a wagie, but you're a living meme. Are you euphoric in this moment?
>>
>>29391124
I'm so sorry my fellow wagie. Can you you find a better job?
>>
>>29391428

>wageslaves aren't normies
>cyborgs aren't robots

k i l l y o u r s e l f

ree etc
>>
>>29391428

>Chads anywhere on the list but the bottom
>NEETS anywhere on the list but the top
>Normies not slightly above Chads at the bottom
>cyborgs aren't robots
>wageslaves aren't normies
>>
>>29391439
You replied to the wrong post family you have mistaken me for another poster from popular imageboard 4chan/r9k/
>>
>>29391652

woops, wanted to reply to >>29390798, needless to say.
>>
File: 1404740960499.jpg (281 KB, 800x519) Image search: [Google]
1404740960499.jpg
281 KB, 800x519
>>29391507
It would be no different except a new job would give me less hours and less pay per hour
That's the climate
>>
File: 1465848726496.jpg (125 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1465848726496.jpg
125 KB, 633x758
>>29386865
2 exams next week

I might just die if I fail at them
Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.