[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is being funny and witty the only way to get a girl to fall in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 640x960
Is being funny and witty the only way to get a girl to fall in love with you if your ugly and manlet?
>>
Yeah. But you're not funny, so you needn't worry about it.
>>
please don't tell me you think the attached is an example of something funny or witty
>>
>>29384412
No, being rich is also an option and a better bet than OP being funny.
>>
>>29384412
>randomly adding lol into your sentences
Norman what are you doing here, go away please, rooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
>>
>>29384412
That could work, do you have an example of you being funny or witty? I can't find any in pic related.
>>
File: pepe_Tired.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
pepe_Tired.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
no get /fit/, get rich, and learn what the words funny and witty mean.

hint: the answer is NOT randomly adding "lol" to your sentences and hoping she suddenly thinks they're funny as fuck
>>
>>29384412
Fucking hell!!!!! Can you teach me to as funny and witty as you pls senpai?
>>
File: Clint-Eastwood-150dpi2.jpg (404 KB, 1772x862) Image search: [Google]
Clint-Eastwood-150dpi2.jpg
404 KB, 1772x862
>>29384412

I mean, your options are limitless if you realize the standard of women you are capable of obtaining. Lifting helps. I used to be an insecure lanklet but started lifting several years ago and ever since i was considered buff i pretty much could fuck any bitch i wanted, no matter how autistic i was. If you have nice body and decent size cock any girl will be willing to atleast try having a committed relationship with you .

Its not because women are whores, its because thats the way our genetics are programmed. If you have a nice physique, you are a suitable mate. Simple as that.
>>
File: 1462550959272.webm (646 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1462550959272.webm
646 KB, 720x404
>>29385149
>do you have an example of you being funny or witty
Yes, here's an example.
>playing a game
>guildmate talking strategy says "that skill has no z-axis, or so the theory goes"
>I say "ur gf has no z-axis"
>other guildmates go "oooooooooooh"
>we all have a laugh
It was funny because he doesn't have a girlfriend and is a weeb. You're welcome.
>>
>>29385264
You are in highschool, right?
>>
>>29385312
funny and witty comment :DD
>>
>>29385312
Top bantz, lad.
We're all over 21, with several of us being in our 30s.
>>
>>29385352
I'm not
faggot
or eg an o fa mi li an o
>>
So the other day, my half german student asks where someone is from
-shes from holland
-oh I thought she was german
-well, if you had won, she would be!
>>
>>29387557
As a Dutch person, this hurts

first they skipped us in the unification and then when they finally include us America, Britain Canada and the rest have to ruin everything.
>>
>>29387557
Nah, nah, nah, not witty enough. You didn't even randomly add "lol" in somewhere, what are you, some kind of amateur?
>>
>>29385248
Get a nice a haircut and some nice clothes.
Getting buff helps too, but if you want average girls, an average body is enough if you dress nicely and have a nice haircut.
69%+ of men and women are overweight in the USA.
If you have an average body and a nice haircut + nice clothes, you are in the top 30%, so be confident.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.