[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 21-year-old virgin >want qt virgin gf >after getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 10
File: lovesponge_7c7ebc.jpg (96 KB, 640x418) Image search: [Google]
lovesponge_7c7ebc.jpg
96 KB, 640x418
>be 21-year-old virgin
>want qt virgin gf
>after getting /fit/, finally meet qt gf
>she tells me that she's a virgin
>later admits that her last bf almost fucked her as he tried pushing his cock in, but it only went in a cm or so like pic related before she stopped it
>she was clearly very upset about it and cried when I expressed my disappointment
>stayed with her anyway
>when we first started having sex, she appeared to have an annular hymen intact, but I'm not entirely sure

Not sure if I took her virginity or if her ex-bf did...Does putting only part of the tip in count or did she only lose her virginity once I properly went balls deep and pumped away?

Inb4 reeeeeee
>>
>>29365973

Yes it fucking counts you fucking cuck
And she probably sucked his dick like thirty times
>>
>>29366016
She did suck all 5 of her ex boyfriends' cocks, but obviously that doesn't constitute a virginity-ending act.
>>
>>29365973
Stop making the same thread
Are you trying to meme?
>>
File: 1440890456566.png (22 KB, 628x501) Image search: [Google]
1440890456566.png
22 KB, 628x501
>>29366030
>She did suck all 5 of her ex boyfriends' cocks, but obviously that doesn't constitute a virginity-ending act.
>this is what cucks actually believe
kek
>>
She didn't have sex, so no, it doesn't count. You wouldn't say that you went ice-skating if you just stepped foot on the ice for a second.
>>
>>29366030

Why the fuck do you think people care so much about a woman's virginity???? People don't just care for the sake of caring, it's because it's a symbol of a girl's sexual innocence and chastity

Putting a dick in your mouth and sucking it until cum flows down your throat kind does count as losing your virginity, it's the loss of her sexual innocence in a way

please tell me you understand this anon
>>
>>29366141
So if a guy gets his dick sucked, he is no longer a virgin? Or are you just a sexist hypocrite who only considers oral a virginity-ending act for the female.
>>
>>29365973
did he come inside her op?
oreganocom
>>
>>29366296
Lol, no. He barely put half an inch of his dick in for a brief second before being stopped. He probably came in her mouth before though.
>>
I'd consider her a virgin, because a dick going in a tiny bit isn't really sex. Like, if you put your dick 1 cm into a girl would you be like 'ah yes I have lost my virginity, no need to go any further'?
However, I can see where you'd think she wasn't a virgin, because she was intending to have sex and was nearly at that point.
>>
It took my ex (& first & only boyfriend) three times of fucking me to finally break through. It hurt until the 6th time or so... You can't always tell if a girl is a virgin due to hymen. I know girls that break theirs themselves or ride horses/do a lot of exercise and it break itself. Depends how delicate there's is.
>>
>>29366320
if he didn't cum inside of her then she is still pure opie there for a virgin.
>he came in her mouth
make sure of this opie if true she is soiled, no longer pure, a virgin etc etc
>>
>>29366427
I know for a fact that her ex's have cum in her mouth, so I guess she's not a virgin by your logic. You should realize that mozt people consider virginity to be based on not having had vaginal sex. Oral sex does not have any bearing in virginity in most definitions.
>>
>>29366197

Yes, if you get your dick sucked, you're no longer a virgin. Same if you get a handjob. Also if you eat pussy.

Not in the biological sense, but in the societal sense
>>
>>29366505
>in the societal sense

You realize that 99% of society would disagree with you? Basically no one considers a handjob to count as sex. Sex means penis in vagina pretty much universally.
>>
>>29365973
Why do you keep making this thread?

>>29366505
Wizchan doesn't define what counts as virginity anon, there's a gap between robot and losing your virginity.
>>
>>29366494
virginity = purity for me
there is nothing impure about the act of sex, be it any sort of sex, it is in the cum where the evil resides, as soon as that gets any where near her (it must come into contact with her) she is soiled, she has been branded.
>>
>>29366528

Why don't you care about your qt gf giving handjobs, giving blowjobs, and getting eaten out, but all the sudden if a dick enters were to enter her fully a few times suddenly it's a big serious deal?
>>
>>29366679
Because thats how babby is formed
>>
>>29366709

lmao now you're just looking for reasons
you're an idiot

FUCK WESTERN CIVILISATION IS FUCKED
IM CONVERTING TO JUDAISM
FUCK
>>
>>29365973
If that is sex then everything you do in life is sex, but if both parties concider it sex then its sex. Some dont concider sex to be sex unless both people orgasm or have a kid after. Bjt in my opinion real sex is impregnation, everything else is just rubing against eachother or dancing ;)
>>
>>29366739
>ask guy for reason
>guy gives you reason
>lmao now you're just looking for reasons

Are you retarded? Virginity has always been based around the hymen (though that's not the best way to tell generally). It's clearly always been vaginal intercourse is when you lose your virginity.
>>
>>29366651
I get what you are saying but by default guy loses his virginity in the moment he touches vag with his dick. Girl loses it when dick touches her vag. Oral is irrelevant. If oral counted all girls reaching age 13 could automatically be considered non virgin
>>
>>29366949
I see your point bresky and I respect it
we just have different definitions/values.
>>
>>29366982
haha dont take me wrong if I could I would want gf that never had a dick in her mouth or anywhere else but I would have to go after what? 10 year old girls? Im not OP by the way
>>
>>29365973
No, she was willing to have sex with him. It's her intention that's the issue. She is not innocent. Whether or not you want to define virginity by her hymen is up to you. But she is not innocent, which is what I would consider important, not the actual penis insertion length.
>>
hahaha I remember when I lied and told my BF I was a virgin, it was pretty similar DESU.
I met a cute boy that I liked and I wanted to be with him but he only wanted a virgin so of course I lied knowing that once he loved me he'd be willing to compromise.
Then I told him "the truth" (not the actual truth) after I knew he'd stay so I could feel less guilty about lying.
After "confessing" I got rid of enough guilt to not worry about it.

So yeah
Basically she lied to you once and then she lied to you again to prevent you from doubting her. She had full on sex with her old BF. No one stops a cm in like that. Honestly if you were dumb enough to believe her then you deserved to cuck yourself
>>
>>29367079
Are you really so insecure you make this shit up?
>>
Holy shit what the fuck is this!? There's no way you people are trolling, and that's alarming.

You guys are all sick in the head, and I'm glad that you're shunned from society. If I could meet you guys I'd beat you up for being so fucking deranged.

Hopefully you gather p the courage to fucking end your lives jesus christ please cease to exist
>>
>>29367301
>spot the roastie

oreganoroast
>>
>>29367301
>You're all so sick in the head that I would beat you up.

>I would beat you up
Yep, you're the prime example of a calm and collected person unlike these sickos.
>>
>>29367301
>>29367079
>his first bait didn't work, so he just tried the same thing again

Pretending to be a girl online is pathetic anon, as is pretending to be a normie.
>>
OP here. So....was ny virgin a gf or not? Should i bring the topic up with her again for the umpteenth time and possibly make her cry or do I just give it up and move on? How do I get the truth out of her if she's withholding info?
>>
>>29365973
>>stayed with her anyway
>>>/r/cuckoldry
>>
>>29366197
>Or are you just a sexist hypocrite who only considers oral a virginity-ending act for the female

Knew this thread was b8
sage and ignore
>>
>>29365973
>recycling the thread from yesterday
Go fuck yourself OP
>>
>>29366949
what about a feg, both ways count right?
>>
Ahaha never seen so many spooked niggas in one friend. Besides virginity is useless anyway. Humanity are rutting animals at their core.
>>
File: 1336760995124.jpg (60 KB, 433x500) Image search: [Google]
1336760995124.jpg
60 KB, 433x500
>>29367777
Get a load of those sick numbers, lads.
>>
File: 1459574224530.jpg (14 KB, 238x192) Image search: [Google]
1459574224530.jpg
14 KB, 238x192
>why do men want someone with the same level of experience? Gross!

Women
>>
She was a virgin m8. What she did doesn't count as sex, plus she still had her fucking hymen. What the hell more do you want?

You neckbeards who demand a kissless, cocksuckless female virgin are absolutely delusional.
>>
she's fucked a dozen dicks all the way to the hilt and you're a gullible faggot who swallowed up her lies more quickly than she swallowed up the cum from the dozen dicks shes sucked off

who gives a fuck about her history

you're getting sex now

have fun with her, realize you won't be with her forever, and find someone else to sex after a while, and that you're not settling for used goods just because you're with her atm

people go through a lot of relationships
>>
>>29368065
Get a load of this roastie
I bet you think girls that use tampons are also virgins rofl
>>
>>29368147
>have fun with her, realize you won't be with her forever, and find someone else to sex after a while, and that you're not settling for used goods just because you're with her atm
contradiction the post
>>
>Staying with a girl that's comfortable with lying to you.

The lack of purity is one thing, but she has lied about it. She could just be telling one...but are you really going to take the risk?

I don't hate women who call themselves whores. I wouldn't touch one because it disgusts me, but I appreciate that they're actually honest about what they are.

I'd leave her for lying to me over something as important as purity, and also because she's impure.
>>
>>29365973
I could never be with a girl that sucked dick desu. I wouldn't want to get my dick sucked either, as a matter of fact. Fine with me if she wants post marital sex only and no birth control, but when girls say this in modern society they're just draining you of your betabux while having sex with Chad when you're at work.
>>
>>29368467
You will die a virgin, buddy. Good luck.
>>
>sucked tons of dick
>pure virgin
Her soul is tainted with the cum of other men.
>>
>>29368736
false her soul is not tainted
she can still make it to heaven
she is just no longer pure
>>
The amount of autism in this thread is astounding...she had a HYMEN. She was a virgin.

/thread
>>
File: 1410358964472.png (92 KB, 201x241) Image search: [Google]
1410358964472.png
92 KB, 201x241
>>29368786
How can she make it to heaven when we're already in hell?
checkmatecuck
>>
>>29368653
>>29368786
>>29368823
The number of toasty roasties ITT is amazing.
Fuck off back to your #slutpride tumblr's and facebook pages
>>
>>29368828
I'm not in hell anon, maybe you are.
hopefully you repent for your sins in due time.
>>
File: 1436297371356.jpg (57 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1436297371356.jpg
57 KB, 400x400
>>29368875
>I'm not in hell anon
You are, you're blinded by the vaginal jew, you have to open your eyes, Anon.
>>
>>29368913
>blinded by the vaginal jew
false I'm a pure boi
I have not been defiled by any roastie.
>>
>>29368823
The hymen can regrow after not having sex for a long time, doesn't mean anything.
>>
File: 1439651268917.jpg (1 MB, 4000x4149) Image search: [Google]
1439651268917.jpg
1 MB, 4000x4149
>>29368929
OPEN YOUR EYES YOU FOOLISH MORTAL
>>
>>29368969
So then how do you know ANY girl is a virgin? You can never know. You just have to trust her.
>>
I tried to fuck a girl once but couldn't get it up. Does rubbing your flaccid cock on a girls pussy / in her pussy lips count as sex?
>>
File: 1431386667643.jpg (39 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1431386667643.jpg
39 KB, 500x375
>>29368996

>Trusting a woman

YOU DENSE MOTHERFUCKER.

Women lie. That's their nature. Do you know why psychopathy is considered a male illness? Because if it was applied equally to both genders, then every single fucking woman on this shit Earth would get a diagnosis.

I have trusted women before. I will not make the same mistake again.

I'd honestly recommend 24/7/365 surveillance on a girlfriend. Keyloggers on her computer and phone. Full access to her accounts. It'd be simpler if we could just take them all away from her, but that's considered domestic abuse now. If you need to, have somebody in a fucking van tail her when she goes outside if you need to. Believe nothing she says, and test her loyalty in secret ways. To delay her betrayals, make her aware that she is replaceable and expendable. Do not allow yourself to love her. Once she has your love, you have already lost the war.

The world runs on intelligence, both at the national levels, and in the interpersonal ones. You must become a one man NSA. Know everything and monitor even the non-suspicious actions of the woman. Because if you don't, you have nothing. No evidence, no retaliation, no way to know.
>>
>>29369294
OP here. I agree. I frequently check her phone messages and facebook chat logs. Haven't found anything concerning in the 3 years that we have been together. She seems pretty honest overall, but I will definitely continue monitoring her.
>>
>>29369294
>Once she has your love, you have already lost the war.

This is surprisingly accurate.
>>
When will it be my turn for a virgin gf :'(
>>
>>29365973
how did you meet was it original?
>>
>>29370355
We met in college. We were living in the same dorm.
>>
>>29370500
Yea, then it's obvious she's not pure bro just think about it, if you hooked up because you met in the dorm, just imagine what she was doing with guys she wasnt even dating that she met on campus while drunk.
>>
>>29370527
Well, we had chatted on facebook for a long time before we ever met irl. There was a facebook group for our dorm that we were both members of, and she made a post saying hi because she was a transfer student. I private messaged her, and the rest was history. This was over the summer, and we chatted for like 3 months before meeting up.
>>
>>29370601
bro you fucked up
>>
>>29370620
How so? I got a loyal virgin girlfriend out of it.
>>
>>29370650
Lol. she's completely fooled you.
>>
>>29370650

I haven't someone this blind since Stevie fucking Wonder.
>>
>>29370672
>>29370714

Am I missing something? The girl had a hymen.
>>
>>29370744

She's a young unsupervised woman in a mixed-sex dorm.

That's all I should have to say. You can come to the logical conclusion yourself.
>>
>>29370781
I called it a dorm because it was on-campus housing belonging to the university, but it was actually just a house with 14 people living in it. There were only 4 guys including myself, and two of them were gay. The only other straight guy was not a threat in the slightest.

I kept a tight leash on her. She has never cheated on me, and I am damn sure of that.
>>
>people actually date non-virgin women
What the fuck.
>>
>>29371103

You forget the ten women.

College is where women go to "experiment and find themselves" all the fucking time. And of course, it "doesn't count" if it's just experimenting.

Nigga you've got 12 threats in that house.
>>
>>29366030
lmao, it's arguably even worse
it's the ultimate submission
raw deal mate
>>
>>29365973
Who cares you stupid nigger. You have a girlfriend, shut the fuck up and enjoy it
>>
>>29371613
Good luck finding a gf who never sucked dick in 2016.
>>
File: 1465921944146.jpg (53 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1465921944146.jpg
53 KB, 500x375
>>29371613
>I define virginity by the amount of cock she has taken not the cum loads
>>
>>29365973
Dude actually chill about it
If she knows it's that important to you and is genuinely sorry and scared about it then don't get mad at her
Just make sure she's genuine and don't take shit and it shouldn't be a problem for either of you
>>
>>29365973
How about you leave? Just go, we dont need you here.
>>
>>29366825
Are you seriously trying to fool you self into thinking your girlfriend was a virgin? It's cool man she's a roastie let's just move on to greener patures and find a chick who's acualy pure.
>>
>>29371683
you are having trouble expressing yourself
some offline-time would do you good
>>
>>29372452
>find a chick who's acualy pure
Yeah let's just go and find that magical unicorn that's hiding in another dimension
>>
>>29372573
>you are having trouble expressing yourself
yet you understood the point I was trying to make

kek you are such a faggot.

>some offline-time would do you good
nah I rather stay inside shit post and jerk it.
>>
Hymen = virgin
>>
File: 1465946720410.jpg (7 KB, 301x168) Image search: [Google]
1465946720410.jpg
7 KB, 301x168
Hymens mean fucking nothing you idiot.
>>
>>29374668
THEN HOW DO YOU EVER KNOW A GIRL IS A VIRGIN???
>>
>>29374668
>this
tampons and bike riding can break them.
Also 'roastie' can't be a thing, because vaginas don't bruise or callous in that way.
Unless something big happens (massive insertion, giving birth after 35 or so) vaginas don't remain stretched. The walls are muscle, that can loosen and tighten.
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.