[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whats up bros? or should i say "robots" haha anyways,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 500x636) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 500x636
whats up bros? or should i say "robots" haha

anyways, chad here. listen, you guys have a cool little community and all, but im concerned with some of the stuff im reading.

just because youre autistic or a virgin doesnt mean things are so bad! i mean sure, ive slept with dozens of beautiful women in my short lifetime, but at the end of the day we're all human and share the same struggles right? i get sad too just like you guys!

i hope i was able to cheer some of you up because im really into making the world a better place! :D

anyways, have a good one bros, and remember, keep your chin up!
>>
>>29339216
Damn! Chad seems like an alright dude desu. No wonder women like him so much. We're still fucked though.
>>
>>29339216
>
JUST BEEE YOURSELFJIJL:J
>>
Yeah sure whatever man, there are no girls here, and we don't like to go outside ,or have parties. If you're here for the free drugs, fuck off and if you're here to invade yet another hobby and normalise it to shit,fuck off.
If you're here for memes ,yeah you guessed it, fuck off
>>
>>29339216
Now I want to fuck chad up his ass
>>
DUDE
BEE
URSELF

>>
>>29339841
Yeah chad is so nice. I'll suck his dick for him
>>
>>29339216
thanks chad 8D
>>
I like these posts. Someone should do a Stacy one.
>>
You're not even trying, bitter sperglord virgin robot.
>>
>>29339216
No one who looks like that "sleeps with dozens of women"

It's the ugly confident guys who grind up pussy.
>>
>>29339216
Can't believe you wasted the time to write this out in the hopes of getting responses.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.