[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lntroducing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Soda.png (16 KB, 211x197) Image search: [Google]
Soda.png
16 KB, 211x197
lntroducing
>>
Is that your baby picture?
>>
I'm pretty stunned tgat introducing has never been said before
>>
>>29267901
did original monkey soda introducing op man really quit his meme.... did srsly the first postre of soda ape face dis continue his posting of this meme.... he left a bullsh*t paragraph about how ppl shouldnt respond to any future postings or pay attention to monkey man since he would not be posting it anymore. ...and then he said u were all his frents except me... and then it seems like he just never came the FUCK back to explain himself. and i am raging in heart... so profoundly aggravated that he wood not call me a frent and tossed me by the way side. i did more for those threads than he knows. i did not just leave the f*ckangry rants. i conversed with him... i dropped subtle references, some of which were picked up on by mr op monkey soda introducing man himself. and we all had a good time. but now he's FUCKING gone and he's not even FUCKING reading this shit but if he were id want him to know that i was a FUCKING OK GUY ALRIGHT? I DIDNT JUST TALK OF TORTURE THE MONKEY DRAWING. I WAS ACTUALLY AN ALRIGHT GUY IN THESE THREADS FOR A WHILE. you SHIT head. you big BULLY. and now you LEAVE forever like i WANTED YOU TO AHAHA YEA, YEA I FINALLY got ur ass to LEAVE this place with your shitty monkey head! ! ! bitshc i WIN, i WON , you LOST, you're GONE bischn but come the FUCK back and explain urself holy SH*T you think you're so SMUG now that you're gone but you're NOT because we're still DISCUSSING matters and YOU arent here to EXPLAIN URSELF, EXPLAAAAAAAIIAUGN
>>
File: image.png (5 KB, 211x197) Image search: [Google]
image.png
5 KB, 211x197
>>29267901
Announcing
>>
real human being (real hero)
>>
>>29267901
real human bean
epik thread blox
>>
>>29267947
Yeah, honestly this is pretty surprising.
>>
File: 1455235773574.png (1 MB, 879x655) Image search: [Google]
1455235773574.png
1 MB, 879x655
Cripple-shit chimp-tard. These words resonated within my fractured mind as if to remind me of some ancient curse, some unforgivable wrongdoing I perpetrated in a previous life. The outside world is drowned out by the deafening echo of these words. Cripple-shit chimp-tard. Cripple-shit chim-tard. Cripple-shit. Chimp-tard. I've got Missle Lock. The high-pitched rumble of the 747 overhead. Nothing looks the same anymore. The only thing defining reality at this moment is those words: cripple-shit chim-tard. I feel the ground come rushing towards my face and before I realize what's going on everything has gone black. The emptiness is all there is now. Except from somewhere deep within the depths of that black nothingness, there comes a faint whisper... a voice saying simply: cripple-shit chimp-tard.

Cripple-shit chimp-tard.
>>
Quarterly newspaper
>>
>>29268848
TEAM 17 OLD WEBMASTER?
>>
>>29268858
Positive thrombosis
>>
>>29267933
it's a dank new meme fami
>>
>>29268973
a costless interrogatory
>>
>>29269005
bungee cord uresis
>>
>>29269036
crumple zones comin out my couch
>>
>>29269108
Hustle bones are coming out of my moooouuuttth
>>
>>29269167
Death Grips - Birds
>>
>>29269554
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Free Bird
>>
>>29268652
Damn. How much LSD you dose, fampie?
>>
doge creampie
>>
>>29267901
The Ghost Face Killaaaaaaaaah!
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.