[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>23 year old college dropout virgin NEET >Still live with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7
File: lewd_maki.png (1 MB, 1062x1505) Image search: [Google]
lewd_maki.png
1 MB, 1062x1505
>23 year old college dropout virgin NEET
>Still live with my parents
>The only thing that gets me up in the morning are a few small hobbies and looking at my waifu Maki
>I have recently spent the past 8 months shitposting on /g/ about my waifu and have proclaimed her to be the official girl of /g/
>I literally reset the router every time I get banned just so I can shitpost again on /g/

Does anybody else shitpost on boards in a similar manner? Sadly for me a lot of people on /g/ don't really respond as much to my threads but Maki has thankfully gotten more assimilated into /g/ culture. This has basically become my main hobby for me ever since I've given up on life.
>>
Maki is pretty cute man. Too bad she's lesbo
>>
>>29265147
That was you?!!! I was right then to suspect a number of /g/entoomen are really just NEET robots.
>>
>>29265177
Yeah I like her a lot. She truly is the number one idol.
>>
>>29265244
Yeah it is me. I don't plan on stopping either. Maki is best girl and /g/ is going to be the home board of best girl until I'm dead.
>>
File: IMG_0184.jpg (71 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0184.jpg
71 KB, 500x500
Fuck you man, Toshino Kyoko is the true, real tomato.

I admire your shitposting capabilities though, /g/ is adopting her well.
>>
>>29265147
/g/ here

Screencapped.
maki is no longer welcome on /g/

Akari only.
>>
>>29265270
You know I wouldn't have been surprised had you said you were behind the Jennyposting too. You are an autist of the highest degree. And here I thought visiting 4chan 16k times in 6 months was bad.
>>
>>29265308
No only Maki is the real tomato, and thank you~

>>29265332
Go away bully
>>
>>29265147
>Makishits are literal manchilds
Not surprised
>>
/llsifg/ a shit
>>
/g/ here.

I respect your dedication.
>>
File: 51968947_p0.jpg (153 KB, 924x1423) Image search: [Google]
51968947_p0.jpg
153 KB, 924x1423
>>29265332
did someone say akari?
>>
>>29265379
No I'm not behind the Jennyposting. However I don't mind other people posting their waifus as long as Maki is on top. I love Maki.
>>
/g/ here

You are a pathetic faggot who worships a Chinese cartoon character. Find a job and be useful to your disappointed parents. Also kill yourself

>if only you shitposted with a better girl
>>
>Pretending to be me
While you did get my age right I didn't drop out, I got my degree before turning down a job offer to live with my mom.
>>
>>29265490
Why would you throw it all away?
>>
>>29265453
You better watch out with the AMD shills' Amada Kokoro threads lately.
>>
>>29265147
desu maki is such a qt
>>
>>29265332
>>29265434
>dumb akariposters
>>
Fucken faggot I know you shitpost on wizchan too, dumb ass fat fuck.
>>
>>29265524
The offer I got was from somewhere that I did an internship with and I didn't like it there. I had a couple 2nd round interviews towards the end of my final semester but I ended up not going to them.
>>
>>29265574
Wait how did you figure that out?
>>
>>29265646
It is easy to track big faggots on the site by waifus, photos, interests. I am not the only one.
>>
>>29265147
Do you shitpost on /llsifg/ too?
>>
Five cute facts about Maki:

1. She's a girl
2. She's a tomato
3. I love her
4. Maki!!

^ was that u also

fukin dumb makiposter, worse than those desktop circlejerking faggots, those elitist c programmer retards, the Daily Transgendering Thread, and consumerist whores

at least /biz/ got spun off so we don't have to deal with bitcoin threads now that they're in yet another bubble

but really stop shitting up our board there are very few places left to have real, honest opinionated, politically incorrect, outright viciously offensive discussions about technology. everything online is slowly getting pussified and censored, those who oppose are hunted down, defamed, jailed, murdered labelled traitors or worse, forgotten.
>>
>>29265147
Used to shitpost on /o/ about the AE86 but i stopped a while ago.
>>
>>29265755
Yes

Also one of the best things I've accomplished by posting on /g/ is essentially getting desktop threads banned by shitposting my own awful desktop threads and Maki threads. I never really posted in desktop threads until I found a new way to stir up bullshit.
>>
>>29265795
>Yes
I don't believe you. There are rarely any Makifags there and anytime Maki is mentioned it's either shippingshit or the same old tired "Maki pleases old men" meme.
>>
I wanted to believe maki, akari, hime, and all the forced /g/ memes are the doing of one insufferable person.

And here he is.
>>
>>29265837
I don't do it often. I'll usually make a thread about Maki on /g/ and I'll post it in the /llsifg/ and say "link to the new thread (/g/thread). I don't really talk about Maki in llsifg but rather just direct them over to /g/.
>>
>>29265795
>desktop threads banned
Thanks for that.
>>
Don't you think you're hurting Maki's image by spamming her and thus making everyone on 4chan hate her? If you really love her you wouldn't do something like this.
>>
>>29265938
Of course I love her she is my girlfriend. I just enjoy showing her off, I don't care if other anons hate her. I try to keep her alive and well within 4chan, especially /g/.
>>
>>29265963
Anon, she's just a drawing.
And she's such a minor character in love live I don't even understand how you can fall in love with such a shallow depiction of a female.
>>
>>29265982
Who are the most acceptable love live to fall in love with then?
>>
>>29265982
Never underestimate a KV NEET's fighting spirit!
>>
>>29265982
I don't expect normals to understand. It was love at first sight and it continued after I heard her beautiful voice.
>>
>>29265434
how did you post a blank image?
>>
File: nico_yazawa_29816[1].jpg (25 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
nico_yazawa_29816[1].jpg
25 KB, 300x450
Posting best Love Live
>>
>>29266105
nico a slightly bad
>>
>>29265147
I'm not /g/ but I think you're doing a good thing by posting Maki.

She wouldn't want you to give up on life though. Maki is a good girl who would encourage you to do something.
>>
>>29266020
Yes, you're absolutely correct. /g/ doesn't understand, /r9k/ doesn't understand. Only us in /llsifg/ can understand you fully well. Why not stay with us?
>>
>>29266139
I think you might be right about that anon. I get clinically depressed and I try to take baby steps to reform myself. Although this isn't helping other than giving me something to do.

>>29266162
Maybe I'll take that offer up. I don't really feel like I belong much of anywhere else.
>>
>>29265147

> go to /biz/
> call everyone a jew
> bring up STEM in every thread
>>
Just got linked here from /g/. Thanks a lot for making it a worse place to browse.

Please stop letting yourself and your parents down like this. I'm pretty sure neither you nor they can keep taking this disappointment.

Step up nigger. Grow up and stop being a dickweeb
>>
>>29265963
You are top level cringe
>>
seek original help
>>
>>29265147
Sometimes I'll start five oreimo threads on /a/ and try to get it to have as many replies as possible

barely do this anymore though
>>
File: 1465513757028.jpg (53 KB, 500x415) Image search: [Google]
1465513757028.jpg
53 KB, 500x415
>go to /g/
>call people poor
>bump bait threads
i didn't know you were responsible for shitting up /g/ with maki threads, OP you faggot manchild anime poster. I'll remember to bump your threads from now on
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.