[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is going on with my peepee
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: Olga Katysheva.jpg (69 KB, 566x595) Image search: [Google]
Olga Katysheva.jpg
69 KB, 566x595
I made this thread ironically on /b/ but I got surprisingly good advice. Gonna try it here.

Basically I feel like peeing all the time. That's my only symptom.

>Age: 30
>Body: 35 pounds overweight last time I checked, but it was a while ago. I've lost weight since
>I fap 3 times a day, 3rd one goes on forever
>Literally all I drink is Pepsi, but not that much (3 to 4 glasses per day)
>No drugs, no meds
>about an hour of """exercise""" almost every day (I go for a fast-paced walk)

I was wondering if some of you guys have any ideas/advice about this. Infection? Type 2?

Thanks in advance
>>
3 to 4 glasses of Pepsi a day is already close to 3 times your RDA of sugar. You probably have diabetes
>>
>>29115835
:(

what do

I eat candy and chocolate too almost every day
>>
>>29115796
>Literally all I drink is Pepsi, but not that much (3 to 4 glasses per day)
Stop that bullshit. You need water.
>>
>>29115796
This happened to me. The only difference is that it was only when I was trying to sleep. It went away on its own after about two and a half weeks after reducing frequency of fapping.
>>
>>29115796
I sit at PC all day. I bring 1.5L empty bottle and fully refill it with water as soon as I drink everything up. And also it's summer, so get thirsty very quick. Suggesting you to do the same, OP.
>>
>>29115796
>hot girl named 'Olga'
What the fuck.
>>
>>29115796
It could be Diabetes. Not trying to scare you but that's a possibility. Does your urine smell sweet?

And drinking all that junk is certainly not helping
>>
>>29115906
go get a blood test see how much (if any) damage has been done and quit or at least reduce your pepsi intake regardless, or else diabeties IS in the future
>>
>>29115796
>3 to 4 glasses per day
>not that much
Do you have any idea how much sugar is in soda?

As others have said, it's probably the beetus. If not, it could be an enlarged prostate or prostate cancer. Either way, you need to see a doctor.
>>
>>29115796
>I feel like peeing all the time

It sounds like diabetes. If you're lucky and it isn't that, it might also be a uti (I don't know about diabetes but if it is a uti, you won't be able to piss much even though you're body is telling you that it is urgent all of the time).
>>
File: Inquisidwarf laughs at you.webm (121 KB, 656x644) Image search: [Google]
Inquisidwarf laughs at you.webm
121 KB, 656x644
>>29115796
>>Literally all I drink is Pepsi, but not that much (3 to 4 glasses per day)
>not that much
>3 to 4 glasses per day
>>
Sounds like diabetes, dad had similar symptom before being diagnosed
>>
Diabetes
UTI
Hyperparathyroidism

Could be one of those three to my knowledge, are you urinating a lot or just feel like it? When you urinate are you never 'really' done, and are you thirsty?
>>
>>29116482
tfw i drink two bottles of soda a day...
>>
>>29116760

do you not feel bloated all day?
>>
>>29116809
If you eat a lot of fatty food while drinking it you don't get the belly aches
>>
>>29115796
Doctor here.

Probs diabetes lol.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 250x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 250x240
>its a my pee comes out like a sprinkler episode
>>
>>29116837

I mean that bloated feeling in your blood
>>
>>29116023
Galbladder stones, most likely
>>
File: 20160606_222548.png (738 KB, 1920x1920) Image search: [Google]
20160606_222548.png
738 KB, 1920x1920
I'm hack_blastard's father, and I'm an internist. While I'm trained not to make a diagnosis over the phone, or in here due to ethics and financial liability reasons, I think its safe to say you probably need to go get some lab work done. Polyuria is usually indicative of diabetes or prostate disease. Its also important you know sodas, tea, and coffee are diuretics, which means for every glass you drink, your body urinates TWO glasses worth. It could even be something as innocuous as an infection, but I'd say diabetes....

You need to take better care of yourself. We all do, but you in particular.
>>
>>29115906

You should also stop eating candy and chocolate.

I would also recommend a doctor trip, because an anonymous post on 4chan will probably not be convincing enough to quit cold turkey. A guy in a lab coat with a degree might be.
>>
Q: does your urine taste more like another person's perspiration or more like a sweet 'sebum' flavor ?...
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.