[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no belly gf thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8
>that feel when no fat bellied gf
>>
>>29066544
javascript:quote('29066544');
>>
http://fbgymtrwgr.tumblr.com/post/145423215627/bbwhotwife2cum4-this-tumblr-follower-destroys
>>
>>29066544
I used to like belly girl threads, but lately, you idiots have been posting only the disgusting ones.
>>
>>29067354
that chick's a lot better than the hairy sack of shit with the awful glasses that that one guy spams all the time

>>29066544
the ashtray is a nice touch
I get off on thinking about how unhealthy they are
>>
>>29067354
Stop being an idiot, attraction isn't subjective.To normies, all of us are disgusting degenerates
>>
She looks like such a redneck.

I want her.
>>
But I have a fat bellied wife :3
>>
File: 1459662346552.jpg (354 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1459662346552.jpg
354 KB, 1920x1080
it gets hotter the more shameless they are about it
>>
a small belly is fine too
>>
too feminist by half
make it a loli in nazi regalia who can shit double her own body weight and you'll have my attention
>>
>>29067491
post pics

>>29067524
stop posting, thats disgusting
>>
>>29067557
>post pics

She's all mine. Sucks for you.
>>
File: example44.jpg (38 KB, 298x700) Image search: [Google]
example44.jpg
38 KB, 298x700
Today I walked past a chubby Latina as she was stretching her arms up and her shirt rode up and whole gut was exposed. I literally got a tingly feeling all over my body as my heart started racing and felt so euphoric it was like an orgasm, but actually good. She was with people so I didn't talked to her, tried to smile at her but just ended up grinning widely as I stared at her gut.

I wonder if chubby/fat/thick girls are actually aware some men actually turned on by flabby bellies hanging out, or she though I was mocking her. I actually turned around shortly to try and talk to her, but she disappeared.
>>
my fav part of female body
>>
le fat upper pussy area
>>
Some 0C
>>
W0W
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.