[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it. Could be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53
Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it. Could be about anything
>>
C,

I don't know why I still think about you sometimes.

-D
>>
Ill write this one to myself

Im going to the movies and lunch right now with my family because i feel like i have an obligation to spend time with them sometimes because I hardly ever do in the first place, id rather be talking to you right now though and i dont want you to think im ignoring you.
>>
You need to feel bad, you need to change, and you won't. I would wish for your death or something, but I'd still remember you and what you showed me people could do. I don't know what I want anymore.
Thanks.
>>
dear me,
stop being melodramatic
sincerely,
me
>>
J- I miss the hell out of you.
I don't really have anyone to talk to anymore, everyone's dead or has been nudged out of my life by A.
I guess my life turned out to be a bust, so I'm going with the three year plan.
I'm sorry I wasn't a better friend.
-C
>>
>>29053262
What happened here and what kind of thing do they need tp learn
>>
>>29053389
sick of validating tbqh
>>
T,
Almost have that domestic restraining order done on you. Hope you realize how badly you fucked my life up. Oh wait, you never cared. Never mind.

Eat a dick,
M
>>
Dear McDonalds cashier qt,
Why didn't you answer me when I asked your name? You seemed like you would enjoy some small talk.
Was it just because I puked while talking? Sorry but talking to girls makes me anxious, anyway I tried to puke on the ground so I guess you didn't really see everything.
Or was it because I was wearing a My Little Pony t-shirt?

If you willingly didn't talk to me just because of these reasons, then FUCK YOU. You're a horrible person.

P.S. If my undeniable charm scared you, I'm sorry. I guess I'm too much for some ladies; don't worry, I don't bite ;-P
>>
>>29053442
Did they hit you or what
>>
>>29053423
True same here. Better to just forget. But why are you still posting if you dont care? What do you want from them?
>>
>>29053509
Rape and very, very violent abuse.
He was narcissistic.
>>
>>29053559
"""""""fembot""""""" please go
>>
>>29053574
Nah i think im good but thanks for the suggestion babe
>>
>>29053559
Jusy be yourself, it worked for me

But seriously youre doing the right thing. I had trouble letting go of an emotionally abusive relationship before. Its not easy
>>
File: tan lines make me lose my mind.jpg (20 KB, 236x294) Image search: [Google]
tan lines make me lose my mind.jpg
20 KB, 236x294
>>29053589
I'd beat the shit out of this one too, what a cunt.
T did nothing wrong, other than not finishing the job.
>>
>>29053545
I just lost a lot of purpose/goodwill/happiness and I want them to see that, they're still abusing other people, also other people don't listen
>>
dear future president elect Trump,

I'm behind you on making America great again. I know we need to protect America from Islam and Mexican, and I really hope Mexico will do the right thing and pay for the wall. I'm sorry illegals and socialogy majors rioted at your San Diego rally. I hope they all get arrested and deported in honor of our veterans.

sincerely,

America's #1 fan
>>
>>29053482
it says her name on her nametag you blithering retarded fool
>>
>>29053633
Except you didn't put name so it could be anybody.
>>
>>29053633
I understand. Maybe you can help them break their abuse cycle. Hard to do though.
>>
D
I guess some thing just weren't meant to be. Thats just a part of life we all have to deal with.
Best wishes, E.
>>
dear c
you're pretty cute but I honestly don't know how to ask you out or even if you'd accept
there's also the whole coworkers thing and I'm a fat loser too so I'll probably not do anything at all and forget about this when we're both working different jobs in two months

sincerely sempai by one week
>>
Gloria;

You have the key. Search within your heart.

V hynw hg OD 1- 019x.
>>
>>29053134
These threads remind me of emninem every single time. That song Stan or whatever its called
>>
File: Picture 1.png (467 KB, 704x471) Image search: [Google]
Picture 1.png
467 KB, 704x471
Dad

I'm glad you're going to be gone in two weeks. That's all I ever wanted from you.

Leaving behind the car and letting me move into the flat--it doesn't make up for breaking me but it's something.

Until yesterday I thought I was going to have to kill myself, but your becoming a fugitive has given me a crumb of hope.

You're probably going to take that crumb away, aren't you? Before the court date, you're going to change your mind, and stay, and go to court, and get convicted, end up dragging us all down with you.

If you do, I think I'm going to enjoy killing you.

- D
>>
File: Zt0fa.jpg (102 KB, 1200x842) Image search: [Google]
Zt0fa.jpg
102 KB, 1200x842
>>29053927
Did my sincerity kill the thread? I want to read more letters. Post please.
>>
>>29053880
DEAR SLIM I WROTE YOU AND YOU STILL AIN'T CALLED
>>
File: 212.jpg (360 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
212.jpg
360 KB, 1920x1200
>>29054096
It was a joke. I didn't actually kill the thread, did I?
>>
SR,
I really miss talking and spending time with you. I have no idea what I did wrong or what happened but I wish thing could be like they were a few weeks ago. I think about you all the time and it hurts because I know I've fucked up somewhere but I don't know where that place is. Also happy birthday
NF.
>>
Girlie,

You can stop emailing me now. It's been almost 8 months since I blocked you from every avenue of communication and apparently you still don't seem to understand what's obvious. The last message I received from you made me laugh out of sheer shock as how entitled you are in regards to me. Other than that, I can see why your ex-boyfriend broke up with you and personally I'm surprised it took as long as it did.

Also, it seems the law of cause and effect is most real. Maybe you should've held your tongue with your vitriol and humiliation towards me receiving therapy before in my life, as apparently you now are seeing someone for ..depression, I take it? My, how the tables have turned!

Kind regards,
-Bugs
>>
Dear H,
I wish I knew what I keep doing to fuck things up. It's not even just with you, I just constantly make mistakes with people. Maybe I'm just too friendly, maybe I'm just an autist. I know I scare people away though. I don't know why, because I don't really think I'm threatening. I will have to learn.

Signed, C.
>>
hey there
i don't really know how to do this, but i'm just going to be straight forward. i wanna kiss you once again.
it was a funny week. you were another girl i was supposed to talk to on monday. but instead i gave you my first kiss on wednesday. your lips feel amazing.
we both know things really escalated quickly; i mean, it was literally the second time we even interactued, and we were already cuddling in the classroom; talking about ourselves. after class, we shared a smoke. and a few minutes later, i felt your fucking tonge inside my mouth. and you felt mine as well. i'll always find funny how cute you looked ranting at me for calling anime "chinese cartoons". i'll always find cute the way we cuddled on that shitty bench on the park. and i'll always find cute the way we hugged afterwards, and how things went from me wanting to get a clear look in your eyes, to end up like we did.
then, on friday, you told me you and your ex wanted to come back together. i didn't feel sad, but seriously wanted to have your lips all for me for at least another time.
but whatever; i hope you're happy with him this time. is not like i'm gonna bleed for you, haha.
but i'm happy too. if i ever actually fucking kill myself for whatever reason, i know at least i'm not dying a [kissless] virgin. but who knows anyway, right?
i just want to hug you. look at your eyes for a moment. and kiss you like that cold moring of wednesday one more time
that's all i have to say, i guess. take care and all that
peace out.
>>
Dear _ ,

Sometimes wish I could go back to America. I would've been in college and gone to a Trump rally. I mostly want to go back for Trump anyway. He's gonna make America baller a fuck and I won't be there for it. My first ever vote will go to Trump and I'm proud of it even though it will be through an absentee ballot.
>>
L
It was the best time of my life. Even if we have no love left for each other, it was one hell of an adventure.
Good luck out there.
B
>>
Dear Faggot.

My life has descended straight to hell! Everything you have should have been mine! You stole all my opportunities! The door was open to ME and ME only, not YOU! You took it all from me! I don't deserve to live like this, with my life in shambles with no way of getting out! You do! You deserve nothing! It was mine from the beginning! That good luck was mine! You stole my spotlight! You stole my story! It was all about me, not you! All the achievements you've made should have been mine! You don't deserve any of it! I do! It's not fair! IT WAS ALL FOR ME! ME! ME!!!! EVERYTHING I WENT THROUGH HAS BECOME NOTHING BECAUSE OF YOU! FAGGOT! EVERYTHING YOU HAVE SHOULD BE MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE, GODDAMN IT!

That is all.
>>
This thread is full of a bunch of gooey posts.
>>29053650 is the only good post.
>>
Dear K

Honestly I don't know if it's your fault or mine but I'm going to tell people it's yours because I'm a piece of shit.

-S
>>
Dear M&L

I would like us to be friends.
You're a great person.

Sircerely, me.
>>
Dear M

The Razer blade is not a mint strip.

Don't play on the broken swing if you want your face to stay symmetrical.

Invest in music earlier.

M
>>
Origional bumperino famalam
>>
Hey G,
I'll never stop loving you desu.

t. J
>>
Dear M

I couldn't be happier I met you on here, and I hope we stay friends forever. You are awesome.

Love,
J
>>
Dear V,
one day i will find you and i will be the one who murders you. I don't forget things. And everyone who acted like you will die too.

J
>>
>>29053262
what exactly did they do?
>>
Dear E,

I hate you. I hate you so much. You ruined my life, i never even had a chance to become something because of YOU. you are the one who denied me all joy in my life. you are the one who ruined everything. i hate you so deeply. i hate you for everything you have done to me. i want to rip out your fucking spine, i want to shit into your food, i want you to be ripped apart by hungry fucking dogs. i will never forgive, i will never forget, you are an irredeemable piece of absolute shit and i hope you die screaming.

O
>>
>>29053134
M,

i hope youre not a nymphomaniac anymore and you fianlly feel inner peace
good luck, i dont want anything from you i just wanted to say this

M
>>
Dear M

You said you were my friend. you got brainwashed by the tumblr cult. I miss the person i looked up to, i miss the person who was nice to me, i miss the voice of reason that you used to be but now you are the biggest idiot that i can even imagine. i hate you. you turned all my friends against me, you are selfish, you are willfully ignorant and stupid. At this point i just hope you get hit by a fucking train you two faced retard.

L
>>
L,

Wish I wasn't leaving town, since I don't want to stop hanging out with you. We could be tighter than the screws on that satellite dish we found, but I g2g.

:(
-S
>>
fuck you chad you fucking asshole you stole stacy she and i almost had a thing and stop showing people my fucking furaffinity account god cant you just leave me alone fuck
>>
Dear A,

Please stop trying to be an edgy 12 year old in front of strangers, its annoying as I have to clean up all the shit you make and I'm getting bored of said shit,

J
>>
M,
I hope everyday that you'll come to understand the suffering you've caused me. I hope the guilt will finally catch up to you and that it eats away at you, festering in your brain until you blow it out the back of your head.
>>
>>29053559
Was it Vyro?

Wait, he's never touched a girl, nvm.
>>
R,

You are the only reason I come to this loser-fest, please make it clear that you do/don't want to talk to me so I can stop coming here
>>
>>29058011
I want to talk to you.
>>
File: large.jpg (43 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
43 KB, 500x500
>>29058852
You're probably not him, he's probably moved on with his life and forgot about me
>>
File: 1430107337943.jpg (14 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
1430107337943.jpg
14 KB, 231x218
Lot of m's in here
>>
>>29053650
Literally nobody living in California cares about Mexicans living in California. Its only red neck states thousands of miles away that care. Keep your shitty irrelevant state to yourself.
>>
I'm glad you're gone. What a fucking relief. I thought you were special, I really did. But as we grew closer I found out you weren't the person I thought you were. I'm not even sure if I really fell in love with you honestly. I fell in love with the image of you I had created inside of my mind. You always want what you can't have, and now that you can't have me I hope you're suffering as much as you made me.
>>
>>29059792
Wow that was mean.
>>
>>29059792

Honestly, fuck you. I don't think I even know you, but damn you sound like an absolute cunt.
>>
L,

Seriously, becuase my dong hasen't been inside a girl before you? That's the most pathetic shit I've been told, i hope you get raped again lol

sincerely,

- J :^)
>>
Gb, sorry I slept with C. Didn't know it was a test, we had an amazing 3 years and I miss you.

C, we should hang out some time. Gb is a liar and we had too much in common to just throw it away.
>>
L.,
Our friendship was the best and most fullfilling relationship I've ever had with a girl. I'm not a huge autist when I'm around girls now, thanks to you.
However, those 2 things you did left me emotionally scarred and I'll never be confident enough to try and get a girlfriend. I don't want to feel that weak ever again.
Sorry,
D.
>>
>>29053633
Okay what if they do see that. How would they fix that?
>>
Fuck you for rejecting me you cunt, I was doing you a favor asking you out.
-D.
>>
I don't really feel like writing your name or your first initial anymore. Thoughts of you still burn me pretty badly, but I'd take you back in a heartbeat. I'm sorry I genuinely wasn't good enough for you, from what you told me at least. I've tried to better myself in the past year, but I still long for you almost every day. Perhaps one day we'll meet again.
-K
>>
fuck you leatherhead
-billy
>>
J,
I've started distancing you from my thoughts and I think I'll stop thinking about you everyday before the summer ends. I hope you find a beautiful person to spend your life with and happiness with every person you encounter.
-M
>>
I can't wait to see your political theories explode in your face. You have a lot of knowledge but no wisdom, or exposure to any alternative perspectives. I would tell you in person but I value our friendship and know you would never speak to me again if I ousted you as a stuck up asshole who legitimately can't understand that someone's opinion has as much value as anothers, even after you've taken philosplophy, speech , and debate classes.

I am so tired of your mentality that you somehow know better than millions of people living in this country after your 20 years of life. I do not know everything and because I am humble enough to realize that, I will be better off than you in the long run.

You could be chad if you were willing to admit you could be wrong about anything. Instead you are nearly friendless, have never dated a girl in your life, work 2 dead end jobs and have zero ambitions.

-T
>>
Im open to you, and im trying to keep the tune positive. Im sorry if the last messages came off as negative. Thinking about you again is making me feel good. I just want to wash over the past and start new. Like when I said we should meet each other again for the first time and reintroduce like were strangers. I think that would be nice but we dont have to, thats just the mindset I have right now I guess. If you feed me I can feed you and if i feed you you can feed me too, I just want to be positive again with you. I miss your eyes and your voice so much and your butt

<333 Daemian
>>
>>29057784

didn't know there were other's o's on this board, i chuckled
>>
>>29061399
Can I ask for a little more detail on this one?
>>
>>29061536
>You could be chad if you were willing to

>Thinking robots want to be Chad.

Shiggy. Only failed normies want to be chad. Real robots wouldnt want to be Chad even if you payed him. It would be a deduction in cognitive function for robots
>>
File: EDGY.png (188 KB, 373x327) Image search: [Google]
EDGY.png
188 KB, 373x327
>>29053629
Wew lad

comment mosdef original
>>
>>29053134
C
Please pay more attention to me or I will let you go.
Princess
>>
B,

I'd be dead without you.
>>
>>29061609
>>29061399
Please respond i'm scared it's me.
>>
>>29061852
np bro

-b
>>
S,

You've gone through so much man, and you'll always be my best friend. My brother. But you need to do what's best for you. I can't fill the void in your life. I need to live, and so do you.

-R
>>
Im sorry too for hurting you and everything else. Im sorry for making you wait. For all the mean vicious things I said to you. Im sorry i ever made you not smile and brought you down. Im sorry for not being there. I dont know what else but theres a lot of things im sorry about and wish I could have never put you through.
>>
G,
I miss you and love you and want you
>>
File: 1464829085623.jpg (119 KB, 431x768) Image search: [Google]
1464829085623.jpg
119 KB, 431x768
>>29053134

Dear E,

Your boyfriend is pretty dumb and looks like an alien. I'm also taller than him.

Ditch the zero, get with the hero.

JK, I'm a fucking wreck.

Thanks for putting up with me though.

-Love Anon
>>
For N, A, C and K
Thanks for being always there for me, even when I hurt you. I'm a piece of shit, but you never abandoned me. I hope you know that you are the most important people in the world to me. I would be dead without you.
-D
>>
>>29061609
>>29061857
I'm a girl talking to a guy who probably doesn't remember me.
>>
File: knack-02-13-16-1.jpg (334 KB, 658x370) Image search: [Google]
knack-02-13-16-1.jpg
334 KB, 658x370
>>29062042

low in content (0.00% content)
>>
>>29062069
Oh I see I'm sorry, well if you're canadian it might still be you but otherwise best of luck and wishes.
>>
I love you but I'm afraid it's empty and that at the end of the day I just want control over you. I'm bad at this kind of stuff.
>>
>>29053297
Tennessee? originalocommento
>>
>>29062111

boys first two letters of name is j o
>>
>>29061902

initials?
now original
>>
>>29062111
Thank you, I am not Canadian.

>>29062297
This is correct.
>>
>>29062155
>ut I'm afraid it's empty and that at the end of the day I just want control over you
Iktf
>>
F

I wish you were into me. I wish you would just break up with your "girlfriend" and go for me instead.

I wish I wasn't so lonely.

K
>>
File: 1427332241043.png (72 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1427332241043.png
72 KB, 400x388
Dear Sarah,

I miss you a lot. Every morning I get a sinking feeling in my chest when I realize I won't talk to you today. I don't really know what I can say to you. I'm sorry I kept using drugs and messing everything up between us. I'm a really shitty person and I only think about myself a lot of the time. I wish I was good enough for us to still be friends. I wish I didn't hurt everyone I love. You don't deserve to be hurt anymore. You're far too good for me.

Even though I'm hurt, I'm glad I met you. I've never met anyone who I've cared about as much as I did you. I've never met anyone who cared about me as much as you did me. It feels good remembering things from this past year with you and I'm glad I got to experience it. There's never going to be anyone quite like you in my life. I'm more than glad to go through all this sadness and pain if it's what I had to pay for the happiness and love that we've shared together.

I'm seeing a new doctor and a therapist now. They've been helping me a lot. I'm on an anti-psychotic and an SSRI, which are both making things easier for me. I've told them everything about my addiction. It felt so good to get it off my chest. I've been using less frequently lately. I don't want to keep hurting everyone around me with my habit, because it feels like it's killing me from the inside out, so I really want to get clean. I don't know, I hope things work out.

I hope you're well. I'm very worried about you. It didn't seem like you were in the best mental condition in the last few days we were talking. I just want for us to both get well again, once and for all, and never have to struggle with these problems anymore. I'd like that for you even if we still couldn't talk, because I just want you to be happy. I would do anything for you to be happy.

I'm always here if you want to talk again. I'm not angry at you for leaving. If it's what's best for you, that's enough for me.
A.
>>
>>29063158
This post was really real. Gave me a lot of feels thanks.
>>
J,

You're never safe.
>>
What happened to us? We used to be the best of friends, and now I feel like you look down on me for how I choose to live my life. I actually don't even know what life is like without you as my best friend since we've known each other since we were 5.

I still enjoy spending time with you but it feels like we enjoy doing vastly different things. It really makes me feel guilty when you invite me to go do things that you know I'll decline since I don't enjoy that kind of stuff and I'd feel awkward.

I'm honestly at a loss for what to do. I finally found hobbies that I absolutely love doing and I've never been happier, but I can't share them with you as I always have since we no longer enjoy the same things. We'll probably always be friends at this point because of our history, but it makes me really sad when I see where we ended up.
>>
J,
I'm sorry, I guess.
C.
>>
>>29063453
Initials? Also maybe you should invite them to do your hobbies instead. He might not know exactly what you like or how to initiate hanging out.

Same thing happened to one of my friends and i just had to invite and teach them my hobbies. Turned out they needed something new but didn't have anyone to teach them it. They also didn't know what I liked.

Don't give up on the friendship. Especially not older friends.
>>
File: 1462081567004.jpg (571 KB, 456x628) Image search: [Google]
1462081567004.jpg
571 KB, 456x628
>>29062297
>>29061399

>tfw name starts with J O
>tfw knew an M canadian that blocked and removed me out of the blue

I NEED MORE DETAILS TO KNOW THIS ISN'T ME. FUCK.
>>
>>29063583
He knows what I like doing, but doesn't enjoy them. It's a case of us both starting out as something like cyborgs, but he went full normie and I became a huge introvert.

We still hang out and play board games/drink every weekend or two, but I'll never be able to talk to him about the great anime/manga or book I'm into lately and he'll probably never get me to go bar hopping or go to big house parties.
>>
b,

hope you're well
>>
V,
I'm sorry we drifted apart like this, but I feel like there's a gap between us now that can't be bridged anymore. I always thought that you were just having a giggle and it was safer to take it as that rather than you hinting at anything.

Best of luck. Love you.
>>
I secretly desire a mommy son roleplay relationship with you.
>>
>>29064007
Please give initials senpai, I want to believe.
>>
File: 1427422983547.png (532 KB, 588x568) Image search: [Google]
1427422983547.png
532 KB, 588x568
>>29063389
You're welcome. Thanks for reading it, anon. She was the only real friend I had left, so I don't really have anyone to talk to anymore. I don't usually get any replies, so it feels good to get yours.
>>
To anyone,

Goddamn, I'm sad and lonely. I don't think I'll be able to make it.

-H
>>
Dear Thanya,

It was pretty messed up to just leave without any word. I don't think you'll read this. That's all.
>>
>>29063558
If your some fucker named Chris you better actually be sorry.
J
>>
>>29064145
I already know she doesnt like it based on what she said last time so its most likely not you
>>
File: 1465100917868-831008843.jpg (1 MB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
1465100917868-831008843.jpg
1 MB, 2688x1520
Here you go. Written and all.
>>
>>29053134
Dear g00k,

Please remove flags from /pol/ they're shitting up the board with non-arguments.

A. Wyatt Mann
>>
Sucks that I didn't get to go to your funeral. My grandson told me that you didn't have one, and I thought wow that is so cool, she didn't want people to get together and feel bad for her. But here's the thing: she actually had one. I went for years telling people you didn't have a funeral, but everyone already knew better. I was an idiot. I just wanted to see you again, mom.
>>
Hey S,

I know I called you a whore multiple times for cheating on your bf but you were really chill. Talking to you was great and you're a very attentive person. There's also the fact you would basically strip or get changed while we would cam and also send me questionable snaps. Sorry for insulting you to the point of you not wanting to talk to me anymore.

A
>>
>>29053559
>rape and abuse
>counters this with a measly restraining order
It's a woman alright. The stupidity and low intelligence was a blaring neon sign.
>>
Dear everybody watching me, im floating out to sea my chest is heavy the windy rocky. Im sinking in deeper, gasping for air, screaming for help but nobody is there. I honestly believe its gone to my head, pulling me deeper into despsair. I ran away from my problwms and this is where ill lay, the bottom of the ocean is a better source of oxygen so leave me in my locker, its all in my head.
>>
>>29061832
You can be my Princess. C never deserved your ass anyway.
>>
>>29064793
Your handwriting is lovely, man.
>>
S

Thanks for showing up when you did. I'm trying to be better for you, but my past has kind of fucked my mentality. I'm going to keep it from you for now because I don't want to risk screwing up what we've got so far and want it to grow into even more wonderfulness. I hope that you won't hold that against me in the future when you learn more about me. We've barely known eachother and I'm already scared of losing you. You're beautiful in a lot of ways to me and I'm really looking forward to the future again because of you.

J
>>
>>29065462

Thanks. I get that a lot.
>>
>>29053134

to Nicolai
Fuck you. No one will ever like you, you are a peice of shit weak nerd fucking trash sumbhuman scumbag and the entire planet hates you, I sincerely hope that your brother cuts your dick of and chokes you to death.
>>
File: a.jpg (13 KB, 148x155) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
13 KB, 148x155
to Stella
... send nudes
>>
>>29064743
I'm not him, but my name is Chris. And I'm actually sorry.
>>
Something kind of hit me today
I looked at you and wondered if you saw things my way. People will hold us to blame, it hit me today. It hit me today we're taking it hard all the time.
Why don't we pass it by? Just reply, you've changed your mind. We're fighting with the eyes of the blind, taking it hard. Taking it hard, yet now we feel that we are papers, choking on you nightly. They tell me "Son, we want you, be elusive, but don't walk far" for we're breaking in the new boys, deceive your next of kin.
For you're dancing where the dogs decay, defecating ecstasy. You're just an ally of the leecher, locator for the Virgin King. But I love you in your fuck-me pumps and your nimble dress that trails. Oh, dress yourself, my urchin one, for I hear them on the rails. Because of all we've seen, because of all we've said, we are the dead.
One thing kind of touched me today. I looked at you and counted all the times we had laid; pressing our love through the night, knowing it's right, knowing it's right.
Now I'm hoping some one will care, living on the breath of a hope to be shared, trusting on the sons of our love that someone will care. Someone will care, but now we're today's scrambled creatures, locked in tomorrow's double feature. Heaven's on the pillow, its silence competes with hell. It's a twenty-four hour service, guaranteed to make you tell. And the streets are full of press men bent on getting hung and buried.
And the legendary curtains are drawn 'round Baby Bankrupt, who sucks you while you're sleeping. It's the theater of financiers; count them, fifty 'round a table, white and dressed to kill. Oh caress yourself, my juicy, for my hands have all but withered. Oh dress yourself my urchin one, for I hear them on the stairs. Because of all we've seen, because of all we've said, we are the dead.
>>
Dear A,
I don't think you every actually knew, but I was in absolute love with you and I'm still not over you 2 years later. The fact that I will never see your beautiful face or hear you laugh again tears me apart every time I think about it.
Signed, N
>>
>>29066964
Did you know he died recently?
>>
>>29067191
Last Initials?
>>
>>29067368
her: c

mine: m
>>
A-
Stop browsing r9k to spy on me REEEEEEEEEEEEEE this is the only place I have, god damn it.
You're driving me crazy, can I please have a little leeway?
-C
>>
Dear M

Stop being sad that the past is gone, its only made you jaded toward the future. Life is hard my man, and its a lot harder without people that care about you in it. Stop being so distant, start loving people like you used to. There are going to people out there that will put you down, stick up for yourself and dont let them get away with that shit. Have confidence in everything you ever do. Insecurity runs through every aspect of yourself. If you're insecure you're frozen, afraid, you've let them get to you, you're opinion of yourself weighs volumes more than theres ever will. You are better than those people, simple kindness can help the world turn a bit smoother.
>>
>>29060926
those two things?
>>
Lisa,

It's obvious, but I love you, but I can't say it. You know where your heart lies. Please just let us both be happy for once. The spaghetti last night really was awesome, also.

-anon
>>
>>29063992
Are you S?

If so... I do love you... even now..

Please say something..
>>
>>29067465
>Thinks people are actually spying on you
Don't be so paranoid. Most people who ask for initials dont ever actually meet anyone they knew.

You're not special.
>>
>>29059306

If he's me, which he could be, he does. He may not though. Idk, message him. If he's me then he/I will respond.
>>
>>29067227
Yes? It was kind of all over the news.
>>
>>29060926
>>29060926
actually, it's most likely not me, but.. last letter of L's name too please? I guess I actually went into this thread to decide whether or not to post about the person I think you are. I hope you respond.
>>
These threads make me wild. I think a post is about me then it turns out to not be about me. So i think other posts are about me even though they dont make sense. Then i think none of them are. But then i feel like im missing out so i look again and find one that can be. I wish i could just talk to them again.
>>
>>29062069
Are you from Florida?
>>
>>29067806
I wish I could talk to you too, but we both know why we can't anymore.
>>
Paging Isabel:

Fug u
>>
>>29053134
Hi Jess, I saw your pictures in instagram; looks like you're travelling in India, I hope that you fall in a river and drown in indian shit fucking whore
-Anon
>>
>>29067562
Can you give the full name of the M please. Its making me anxious but i want to hear it.
>>
Dear Cloud Nigga Upstairs,

Why did you make me so sad and pathetic? Why was I destined to be a miserable wretch? You could have at least made me a naive person, keeping my belief in you alive. Then I could rely on other religious people. But you didn't even let me have that cloud nigga upstairs. I have no group to belong to. No where that I have a purpose or that benefits from my existence. My life is hollow and my brain is rotting.
>>
>>29067191
I thought this was about me until you said c and m
>>
File: 1459305035221.png (276 KB, 586x634) Image search: [Google]
1459305035221.png
276 KB, 586x634
>>29053134
T,

I wish that our feelings were mutual, i would do anything to have such a perfect person like you as my partner. But there is nothing i can do, you love him more then the stars in the sky whilst im just another person you happen to talk to. I wish you didn't make me feel the way i do about you. I cant help loving you. I have nothing to offer, i feel helpess around you, you decide how i feel and i hate it. I wish i never meet you but at the same time im glad i meet you. Thanks and screw you.

-J
>>
>>29067866
Who are you?

Are you the one mad about the bugs?
>>
>>29067954
No I don't know who bug guy is but I wanted to check if you were presently lurking to board or not for other reasons.

Who is bug guy?
>>
Tell me to go asleep. I miss when you used to tell me that. Because i cant/ wont go asleep on my own unless its a pill i take. That translates into other parts of my life too. But if you cant take care of me until im better, or youre with someone else. Then dont tell me.

-M
>>
>>29067990
Ehh.

I'm always lurking. Who are you? What even do you want? Just message me if you know me.
Well, I kinda torture roaches and someone took it poorly.
>>
>>29068069
Your post has provided all of the information I required. There will be no further contact.
>>
>>29068094
If you are who I think, please kill yourself you turnip looking nigger.
>>
File: 36c.jpg (84 KB, 907x661) Image search: [Google]
36c.jpg
84 KB, 907x661
>>29068069
>Well, I kinda torture roaches and someone took it poorly.

Kek
>>
Everyday I'm sitting, waiting for the phone that never rings. Waiting for the letter that never comes, telling me that you're sorry, that you miss me. That I was right or wrong, or that we could work it out and at least get along on some level.
Almost everyday when I walk by the streets that we used to walk by together, I look into each passing face hoping it's you or someone that may take your place, somehow.
Whenever something good happens or even the most insignificant thing goes my way, you're the one and only person I want to tell about and share my happiness. It's the same when I get drunk, which happens to be almost every day now, I make up conversations in my mind with you, but they always lead me to actual, ancient conversations where I fucked up like always, analyzing every single little detail and wishing I've said something else, and then I torture myself thinking about an entirely different outcome that would have, maybe, made us the happy lost souls that briefly found comfort in each others lives.
But everytime I think about this, I know that I'm waiting for words that will never come.

I love you.

-Max
>>
Paging Isabel:

Fugg u

(^:
>>
M,

You're the first person I've been that intimate with. It hurts because I know that that I'm not someone you want forever, or not even a while, and that it means nothing to you. I hate feeling like I absolutely bore you out of your mind. I hate that you made me feel special. I hate that you're the first person that I've been that way with. I hate that I knew that it was nothing more in the first place, and yet I gave in to basic biological drive. I hate that whenever I see you, I want you. I hate feeling this way. I hate knowing that you're like that with so many people and I'm just another notch in your belt. I hate that around you I just freeze and become a doll that you can just play with. I hate that despite this all, I can't feel disgusted by you. I wish that I didn't give in so easily.
>>
File: 100 percent accurate.png (27 KB, 463x488) Image search: [Google]
100 percent accurate.png
27 KB, 463x488
Dear everyone

What is this, International Hate Isabel Day?
no pully bls, you niggers

-Isabel
>>
>>29053134
Allie,
I truly am sorry for everything. I know I'm a goddamn clown with basically no life and I don't know why you still talk to me occasionally anyways.

Sincerely,
-- J
:o)
>>
Dear random elderly couple,

Sorry I came to your doorstep in the winter looking like a crazy person. I actually was a crazy person but you gave me a ride home and I appreciate that. I am not crazy anymore I wish to thank you for being good Samaritans.

That is all.
>>
>>29068234
I don't know Isabel, I've never met Isabel or had any contact with her, but REEEEEEEEEEEEEE DIE ROASTIE SLUT REEEEEEEEEE
>>
Dear E (my gf)

I'm not sure what happened last week, either I screwed up, said something wrong or did something you didn't like. You wont reply to my texts or emails. We danced and laughed and kissed, held each other tight. so tight your breath was steaming up my glasses. Planned the next few months out like we were so sure. You told me you loved me, and I love you too. I don't know why you wont talk to me, we haven't spoken since that night, either you don't want to speak again or something is keeping us from contact. You are eighteen now E, if your parents are keeping you from talking to me, keeping you from making your own decisions, I don't think it will be like we planned it. It wont be perfect E but I don't think I care. You don't have to be perfect. I don't want perfection. I want you.

I miss you E, this past week has felt like a decade. Not knowing is pure torture.

- S
>>
File: Human-Skeleton-7.png (65 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
Human-Skeleton-7.png
65 KB, 256x256
>>29068289
No you.

I'm dripping roastie juice is your board. What are you going to do, weakling?
>>
>>29068234
Actually that's every day.
>>
>>29068288
>looking like a crazy person. I actually was a crazy person but you gave me a ride home and I appreciate that. I am not crazy anymore
Iktf. They can pick up on your pain or your crazy or whatever it is. You dont want to show it but its hard not to. You dont want them to see you that way but they do.
>>
Red pill me on Isabel
>>
File: 1434439888354.jpg (20 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1434439888354.jpg
20 KB, 184x184
>>29068353
I know.

Kill me, I'll be outside on my lucky curb,
>>
>>29068370
Isabel a cute
>>
>>29068370
She's a slut, I think she eats bugs, methhead, doxxed Eggman, gave a robot the clap
>>
>>29068370
underaged spic that tortures bugs and stalks people.
>>
>>29068370
She hangs around with a bunch of niggers in a junkyard, and they solve people's problems.
>>
>>29068401
I did none of those things.
>>
File: bfgfapplication6.jpg (949 KB, 2967x1232) Image search: [Google]
bfgfapplication6.jpg
949 KB, 2967x1232
>>29068370
Don't trust her.
>>
File: 1464858764328.jpg (1 MB, 3412x1244) Image search: [Google]
1464858764328.jpg
1 MB, 3412x1244
>>29068435
But I tried to help you find a qt gee eff!
>>
>>29068425
You did all of those things, you absolute scoundrel.
I didn't know Isabel was Fish.
>>
O,
I'm sorry for being such a terrible friend, I shouldn't have cut you off for some girl that only liked me cause I bought her food. When our friendship ended, I tried to think of the bad times we have had so I wouldn't feel too bad. Now all I can think about are the good times we've had throughout the years. I don't have any friends now and I haven't spoke to any girl in long time. You were my brother and your family was like a second family to me. You were my best friend and I took you for granted, I'm sorry.

-E
>>
>>29068461
Ignore that, I forgot to remove my trip
>>
>>29068469
>Isabel
>a spic
>fish
>a spic
Coincidence?
I think not
>>
>>29068481
Dont ruin my fun please.
>>
Dear S,
You have problems. I see a loop you're constantly trying to be in, but it's just fucking you over and making things worse for those around you. You cheated on me, but being hateful never solved anything. I forgive you.

But I will never get why you're doing what you're doing. It's not my problem, not anymore; but I can't help but wonder why you do it. I can't help but wonder what'll happen when you're in your 30s and your infidelity is still one of your character traits.

That event pushed me to be a better person-- the best person I can be. I went from being a skinny motherfucker to a fit person who improved his social skills. I still have horrible trust issues, but we'll see. Hopefully someone saves me from my own demons.

All I've ever wanted was someone to believe in me, thanks. I'm going to go for the fame and glory. When I do make it, maybe we can grab a coffee or something. Not my thing, but I know how you're crazy for that shit.

Take care, R.
>>
>>29053134
You broke me, I trusted you with everything and you brike what was my fragile little heart. I have yet to put it back together. Honestly, id like to thank you for teaching me, for giving me a new purpose through suffering. Now I can see the world clearly, and when next we meet you will find your self strung up for a long time, dancing to the same tune as all the others, dancing to my tune. I couldnt have discovered a true meaning in this life without being driven to its very edge. For when you are alone with your sins and your thoughts, you become freed from either.

Until we meet again, and in great hope that we don't.

~L
>>
D,D and C,
I'm sorry for being such a shitty friend as of late. I can't make conversation anymore, but, that's probably why we never hang out anymore.

You guys have known me since I was in the 6th grade, the last time I can remember being actually happy. How so many things went wrong in only 6 years is beyond me. Kind of wish I could turn back the clock to then, and just try and stop everything from turning me into the cynical, depressed and jaded person I am today, you know?

I swapped schools senior year and never even saw you guys again, except over Christmas. But, I don't really talk much anymore. Probably don't even remember it...

We should do something again together. For old times sake...

-B
>>
Fuck you.

You had no idea how much I was really looking forward to that date, did you? Or you just plain didn't care. When you nonchalantly texted me telling me that you got a girlfriend I thought you were fucking with me. My heart broke. We've known each other for years and I thought this would finally turn into something, but instead I was left alone... again. Now you sporadically text me, not often, and I just act distant and uninterested. I just don't know what else to do. I don't know how to get my feelings across. The only reason it hurts so much and is so conflicting is because I really liked you.

I feel like I was just discarded the second you had another opportunity. I feel like you never took me seriously and were just in it for the lewdz. Looking back, you never even said 'sorry'

So just fuck you
>>
File: image.gif (12 KB, 123x101) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
12 KB, 123x101
Dear S
I don't know why I think of you still. I remember in middle school when we would stay up until 5 AM playing Minecraft. I would be really sleepy but I stayed up just to be with you. When I heard you were going out with him my heart sank. I still loved you though. I think I still do. I'm sorry I'm not that funny anymore. I wish we still talked. I wish you weren't so shallow. I wish we would have taken the shrooms together. I wish I wouldn't have drunk texted you. I wish we fucked. I regret telling you about my masturbation habits. I guess that was a shitty way of flirting. I miss you so much. I'm not much, but I think I'm better than the guys you've been with. They just say they love you and you fall apart. And when they leave I'm there. I hate it, but I'm there. Fuck you.
>>
File: mysteries revealed.gif (29 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
mysteries revealed.gif
29 KB, 640x400
>>29068490
once a true journalistic spirit catches a whiff of a cover up this big, bub, you can't lose that seasoned newshound.
I'm gonna crack this case wide open.
>>
>>29068999
shhhhhhhhh
Dont ruin my entertainment.
>>
>>29067944
>tfw a letter in a thread not written by you describes your feelings perfectly.
>>
Dear C, please give me another chance, love R
>>
>>29068999
Hey no one cares about you anymore, your humor lacks brevity and wit and your time is over.
>>
>>29069016
But I got trips and everything
>>
>>29069096
Nobody cared about me in the first place.
I'm just here to make people mildly annoyed.
>>
>>29069161
I did
You got rid of me.
>>
I did it for the hacker named 4chan
>>
>>29069057
i dont deserve to have anyone

-c
>>
>>29068234
I tried adding you but I think you gave me a fake username
>>
>>29069478
Was it alleras.sand?

It was my real skype, but I no longer use it.
>>
>>29069500
Yea I went to the hospital for a couple months before I got the chance to add you and like 9 other r9k chucklefucks
Do you have snapchat or something
>>
>>29069652
Who are you, then?

And no, I do not.
>>
>>29069456

I strongly disagree, and I need you badly.
>>
>>29069673
I was engaged and in the military but now I'm neither
Good luck with whatever you're doing
>>
>>29069754
OH MY GOD, ONION?

Or Robert? Just give me a vague idea of who you are before I die of curiosity.

Maybe Felix?
>>
>>29069778
I'm none of those people but I don't see any reason to expand on that in a public 4chan post
>>
>>29069778

>having this many possibilities

hear that man, you made enough of an impact you're one of three people she thinks of.

Lol, bet he's felix. The one she had as an afterthought. The beta name.

Allthough, we robots do smell oniony....
>>
>>29069815
Fair enough.

Oh, I believe I talked to you on omegle a year ago, and you were gushing about your fiancee. Very nice.

Good luck!
>>
v.polack

I hope you think of me sometime and you'll want to say "hi". I still think of you sometimes and it's both good and bad. But if you want to make contact again I'll be sure to keep a distance.

Anyway I'm not a psychopath or whatever dumb shit you said about me (I don't know if it was sincere or out of spite). I was just inexperienced.

If you change your mind, I'm the first in line
Honey I'm still free
Take a chance on me
If you need me, let me know, gonna be around
If you've got no place to go, if you're feeling down
If you're all alone when the pretty birds have flown
Honey I'm still free
Take a chance on me
Gonna do my very best and it ain't no lie
If you put me to the test, if you let me try

say something

- j.mick
>>
>>29059306
I'm an R and this sounds possibly applicable to me. More info?
>>
M & W

You have no idea how badly I wish I could rewrite my life. The last 7 years of my life have been nothing but constant fuck ups and I have only myself to blame for my position on life. If I found out there was a way to change my own history there's nothing I wouldn't give for it.

- J
>>
File: 1111513513513.png (572 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1111513513513.png
572 KB, 800x450
Hey A.
I know it's been a while...you got your new life now. You look happy on those pics i saw not stalking you at all online.
The thing that really hit me the most was how we didnt even talk once ever since.
Well, you got new friends now. A new guy in your life. You talk about love after 5 weeks, tf does this shit even mean anything anymore?
To love someone is not what you just throw around.
You may wonder, but knowing about this made it a lot easier for me. I don't put you up on this stage again, I realized that I wasn't happy at all. Periodically for a long time. Hell me myself thought about breaking up a couple of times.
I was unhappy about our sexlife and alot of other things.
I did love you until the end.
But this is over now, I moved ahead.
I always thought we wouldn't make it when you move away to study.
Now you're still around, but farther away ever.
You've been my first big love and you know that.
5 yrs are a long time in this life section.
But now i know that i am not paranoid, i felt smth was going on all the time. You didn't love me anymore and i knew it. You didnt have the nuts to say it. Dating this new guy, you still couldn't look me in the eyes, and tell me the truth.
After everything i did, ive always been honest to you. You made me feel bad for such a long time just because i was right.

Still I really wish you best in life, have the senpai you always wanted with another guy.
You will make someone very happy.

Now i know that i am not paranoid, i felt smth was going on all the time. You didn't love me anymore and i knew it. You didnt have the nuts to say it. Dating this new guy, you still couldn't look me in the eyes, and tell me the truth.
After everything i did, ive always been honest to you.

This is a goodbye. Forever.

>sorry for the writing, not native english so excuse moi
>now robots, what do with the last thing i still have 4 months after break up.
>pic related
>still look for it on my finger once in a while
>>
P, I love you even though I really shouldn't.

C,
I don't really like you but I enjoy your emotional support. Someday I'm going to delete you without any warning and I'm sorry for that.

-Z
>>
>>29069924
I forced an argument over something pretty small.
Blocked/deleted the "R" in question
(This was pretty normal)
This time I forgot his number though so I couldn't apologise.
It was quite a while ago, but this happened every few months for.. Whatever reason
>>
L,

I'd really appreciate it if you left our lives thanks

A,

I should not have left you like I did, I'll agree to that. But I would have left you anyway because there was nothing more I could do. Best of luck.

Future husband,

Sorry in advance for the diarrhea I get on my period. Please be considerate.

Sincerely,
C (and likely none of the Cs in the thread so far, sorry)
>>
Dear K

I just don't understand... If being around me makes you so sad all the time, why don't you just tell me? Why is it that you always immediately jump to the problem being me? Every time something bad happens you run away from me. It makes me feel like I'm not even wanted. Like I'm a burden or something. I don't know how long I can put up with this... I love you, and it hurts.

M
>>
File: tumblr_n3c4f6zwZv1r7jzano6_500.gif (1016 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3c4f6zwZv1r7jzano6_500.gif
1016 KB, 500x281
S,

I don't care what anyone else says. You're the best.
>>
Dear Joey

I'm sorry.

-D
>>
>>29060566

Wew laddie

Once you get your dick wet you'll understand the mindset of shitting on virgins
>>
Dear Laura. I have a bad feeling I'll see you today even though we said goodbye months ago.

We're gonna tease eachother and get pissed off because we hate eachother so fucking much but the worst feeling is my suspicion you love me back.

You stubborn, ugly bitch.
>>
Bumperino famalamabam
>>
New rule: Tripfags, meme personalities like Eggman, and people who turn r9k into /soc2.0 arent allowed in quality threads like this.

Standard rules of no normies, no reddit no tumblr still apply.
>>
My mind bounces around from hating you to loving you. You ended things so maybe I should just hate you. Why do you come up to me at lunch to talk like wet friends all this time later? Dont you understand its torture? I cant trust you, I dont know if this is another manipulation of yours. You never apologized and probably still think its my fault. Im human too you bitch. I have feelings that you hurt and expected me to be okay with it. Fuck you youre a whore.

-Peter
>>
sup
didn't mean to offend you or anything, you just make me really nervous and you acted weird anyway

we should totally date
>>
>>29074230
What are your or their initial
>>
Jane, I miss you very much.
You left me ded inside.
You never cared.
But its kewl.
c:
>>
>>29074307
Mines J, hers is D
>>
A,

I really like you, and I want to find that one thing that both have in common. I'm sure once we find that one thing out, we'll have a great time.

-A
>>
We haven't talked in a while, have we?

Remember when you spent time worrying about what a girl thought about you? Remember when your persistence payed off? Remember when you thought you would be closest, you were farther apart than before you were "together"?

Things seemed so bad then. Everyone else had a girlfriend, and you were the loner. Almost 10 years later, and look where you are. Nothing has changed. Nobody knows you. You have suffered. You have had the occasional happy moment that eventually gets drowned out by all the other pains that come with maturing.

You were so vulnerable in those younger years.

Now you have decided to focus on something else. A career? A relationship with your parents? Well done. You should be happy, right? Your own money, freedom, independence. Hell, you just bought yourself a motorcycle. A lifelong dream fulfilled. I'm proud.

But you still, you're missing something, aren't you. Something that's in the back of your mind from the moment the sun comes up, to the moment you fall asleep that night. A girl. Another chance at love. Another chance at having someone you can consider your best friend. Company you actually enjoy.

It really has been a long time, you know.
>>
>>29074662
Your whole post

St-stop it ;_;
>>
Love of my life,

I know we haven't met yet but could you wait just a bit longer until I get my life in order and we can finally be together?

Always yours,
M

I'm still optimistic.
>>
dear m,

I wrote you but you still aint calling, I left my home phone and my pager at the bottom.

The biggest fan you'll ever lose,
stan
>>
Theres too many M's

I dont want the person im writing to to get the wrong message.

Jus sayin
>>
>>29070124
What are the initials ?

101% Original
>>
Dear Brett

I wish you would come by the house more. Im not sure if youre depressed or too busy with the new job but my family missed you coming over and hanging out the whole day. I guess were older now and things change. Seeing you more thanonce a month would be nice thouh
>>
>>29067649
I don't have his contact info anymore.
If he/you are him, I've unblocked you/him, but I can't send the first msg
>>
>>29076168
Just message him first, who cares?
>>
File: 1464351738153.jpg (4 KB, 242x208) Image search: [Google]
1464351738153.jpg
4 KB, 242x208
>>29076636
I DON'T HAVE HIS NUMBER ANYMORE!
>>
>>29053134
Dear Girl Whose Name I Do Not Know,

Please leave me alone. I understand you are hurting and I'm sorry, but take the hint when I block your number and social media. We never even dated.

Respectfully,
M
>>
>>29076661
Why did you delete him out of your life then want him back then jeez.
>>
>>29076782
Normie.

111% original
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nf0e0uS22c1rbka9a.png (114 KB, 500x321) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nf0e0uS22c1rbka9a.png
114 KB, 500x321
M,
Number one, you're not a robot you stupid fucking chad, stop whining about being forever alone when you literally had two chances back to back to be with two girls who cared about you and threw them away one right after the other. (Which I now realize I am grateful for, since you're such a stupid fucking piece of trash)
Secondly I fucking hate you, just learned all the lies you spread about me and that's disgusting. You really wanted someone to act like that about you so desperately that you had to lie and say I did? Sorry, your pathetic ass was never worth getting "crazy" and "obsessive" over.
Seriously though, stop whining about being lonely, the only reason you feel lonely is because you drive everyone away. But I'm sure you'll find another temporary fix to treat like trash again soon (and you had the nerve to say I treated you poorly, that's amazing)
So I guess what I'm saying is
Go fuck yourself
>>
File: 1463989253605.jpg (142 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1463989253605.jpg
142 KB, 900x900
>>29076844
I don't know, I just do things!
>>
>>29076882
I'm making the babysteps to normiedom.
>>
File: suicido.jpg (385 KB, 1280x965) Image search: [Google]
suicido.jpg
385 KB, 1280x965
dear __
I am everything you want, but I can't be with someone forever
I ripped out your heart but couldn't complete the action
I just wish you would see how shit I am and break off with me before you waste more money and time on me
I have too much empathy to hurt another person like that
>>
Dear A,
I care so much about you and I thought you felt the same. We could talk for hours and I loved every moment of it. You said you wanted us to do this right, so why did you treat me this way? I know you have problems and so do I. All I ever wanted to do is take care of you and make you feel special. I told you things I've never told anyone else before.

I feel like it was over before we even started.

Yours truly,
B
>>
>>29077065
Youre beyond normie
>>
File: 1455013741479.gif (197 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1455013741479.gif
197 KB, 500x500
>>29077386
So... so I'm free? Have I ascended?
>>
>>29077031
There has to be a reason why you deletd him. And why would you want him back now
>>
>>29076904
Whats Ms name
>>
>>29077412
You were always a normie

Just a failed one
>>
Dear I,

I think about you practically every waking moment and it kills me inside that we'll never be together, it kills me that I will never hold you in my arms and it kills me that I will never wake up in the morning in bed with you by my side thinking I'm the luckiest person on this earth.

Whenever I see your face and when I see you smile, It brings a warmth to my heart and a smile to my face that I forgot existed and I thank you for that.

Forgive me if that sound pathetic, I'm not so good with words and expressing how I feel, don't think less of me for that

L
>>
>>29077513
If you think it's you, give initials?
>>
>>29077749
No giv yours
>>
>>29077880
well forget it then, the person it's meant for will know if he reads it
>>
>>29076904
I never said any of those things. Im not like that.
>>
Kitty, I miss you already

I know the past couple of weeks have been really hard on you. I wish we knew what was wrong with you. You were getting old, and I knew this day would come eventually, but I thought maybe I'd be ready.

I think we both knew last night that you weren't going to make it.

I'm glad I got to sit on the bed next to you and brush that spot between your eyes, right above your nose. You tried your hardest to comfort me even though you seemed to be in extreme pain. I just wish there was more that I could have done for you.

I woke up thinking about you. Several times, actually. I sat in my room for an hour before I felt I could actually face the truth.

And there you were, laid out in the shower. Maybe you went in there because it's 90 degrees outside and the porcelain floor (or whatever it's made out of) felt cool on your tiny, overheating body. Maybe you went in there because you knew it was time, and you do what most cats do when they pass.

Either way, I miss you. I miss the annoying way you would complain about everything. I miss how full of life you were for the 16 years I knew you, and how you'd follow me around outside on adventures. I miss snuggling up and playing Animal Crossing in the living room at our old house.

I'm so sorry that there was nothing i could do for you. I'll try to be strong. It's just going to be a long day. I love you, Kitty.
>>
>>29077437
He said something that pissed me off, and instead of letting it go, I went on and on until he wanted nothing more to do with me.
(even that's not 100% true, since he didn't want to block me, I made him)
It felt so good at the time, still feels pretty good right now, but I'm "stable" now and things are looking good, so I'd like to give it 1 more shot.

desu it might not even be me that's at fault, but I'll pretend it is, if that's what it takes.
>>
>>29078077
He probably doesnt want to put anymore effort in after putting so much in and having it end in being blocked. Everything about blocking tells the guy its over and theres no future so why wouldnt he move on
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.