[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1. Anyone who is kissless by 18 shall be sent a state sponsored
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: images (4).jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
7 KB, 300x168
1. Anyone who is kissless by 18 shall be sent a state sponsored QT to come kiss them.

2. Anyone who is a virgin still by 21 will be sent a state sponsored QT to fuck them.

3. Anyone who is alone at 30+ will be issued a state sponsored QT waifu to marry them.

These are the new laws that are passed and instantly go into effect

How do you react?
>>
Dude i don't know if i want to marry
>>
File: jebbush.jpg (67 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
jebbush.jpg
67 KB, 709x765
>>29011560
mfw shes black
>>
>>29011560
>Missed all those cutoffs (jsut) because I kissed, fucked and ended up with ugly girls

FUCK!
>>
>>29011560
How QT we talking here?
>>
Actual law:
Anyone who is alone will pay tax money for birth control, abortions, and welfare so that QT can keep getting pump'n'dumped by Chad.
>>
>>29011560
too proud for this shit
i'd rather hire a prostitute

27 khv
>>
>>29011560
With the rise of more and more betas, how can governments get enough qt gfs to support all of them?

Checkmate.
>>
>>29011731
Pic related

>>29011791
Outsource from other countries like Japan and Chinas billions
>>
>>29011560
How about you quit being a little beta bitch and get a girlfriend? It ain't hard. Lose weight to start off.
>>
>>29012005
Please that does not sound like a valid reaction.
>>
Nah fuck welfare, stupid something for nothing bullshit.
>>
>>29011560
What does this accomplish?
>>
In other news, unmarried women exiting the country in record numbers and divorces and suicides driven by bad marriages are spiking.

News at 11.
>>
>>29012237
But hey no more virginshaming and school shootings!
>>
>>29012251
And everyone on /r9k/ will have nothing to complain about
>>
File: 1452608898224.png (27 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1452608898224.png
27 KB, 400x400
>>29011962
>that pic

Jesus fuck the government can keep it's whores
>>
>>29011560

Fucking finally!! About fucking time. Lets go.
>>
>>29011560
>3. Anyone who is alone at 30+ will be issued a state sponsored QT waifu to marry them.
I'd rather get life sentence than get married
>>
>>29011560
probably by committing suicide, I'm alone because I'm a fucking loser and the embarrassment of being forced to partake in sexual activity by someone that I guarantee will despise the fact that I exist will hang heavier on me than my current social scarlet letter.
>>
Honestly I think ugly males should get government handouts, compensation for their huge disadvantage

if you're deemed objectively below a 6/10 the govt gives you 100k handout at the age of 21
>>
>>29012756
Could work too
>>
>>29013039
Yeah, I think it's only fair right? Just to put us on a level playing field

It's like trying to win a race with a bag of rocks, might as well not compete
>>
>>29013242
>>29012756

How about we just kill you instead. Why the fuck would society want to pass down your shit genes
>>
>>29011560
>3. Anyone who is alone at 30+ will be issued a state sponsored QT waifu to marry them.

What a horrible fantasy. Who exactly would this sort of law benefit?

The man 30 and older who needs the state to provide him a consort is a man who no woman actually wants. He is the disgusting man, the repulsive man, the man who is alone because Nature in her infinite wisdom and cruelty has ordained him to be alone. A man like that is suffering not because he is without sex, but because he is without sexual affection. He is fundamentally undesirable, and it is his undesirability, not his lack of orgasm, that causes him pain.

Of course, I understand the idea that enlightened man and the laws he makes are supposed to be an antidote to all of Nature's evils. We can control violent actions, we can prevent irrational prejudices and all of the rest.

Sadly, the law can control a person's actions, but not her spirit. A mandated wife may well have to have sex with our unfortunately disgusting man, but the state could never make her desire him. Let's be honest. Not even God can work the impossible; what hope does the state have in accomplishing what even God cannot?

So, no state-mandated sexual partners. Burning in Hell is terrible, to be sure. But to be offered a counterfeit Heaven is infinitely worse.

All a devil has is the authenticity of his damnation. What law would be so cruel as to deny him even that? Even a devil deserves better.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.