[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got hit by a feel from 4 years ago. Did anyone else have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9
File: HRmQ9FT.jpg (89 KB, 644x781) Image search: [Google]
HRmQ9FT.jpg
89 KB, 644x781
Just got hit by a feel from 4 years ago. Did anyone else have this or a feel similar?

>Tfw 20 years old and walking into moms room to ask for another month of WoW subscription

It was seriously like a walk of shame every time.
>>
>tfw 21 years old and asking dad if you can have some money for mcdonalds
>>
>>28877853
>tfw rushing into the kitchen the moment you hear that garage door rolling up at 6pm to seem like you are cleaning and washing dishes
>You really just woke up from playing video games all day
>They know every time you didn't do anything and you know they know but you still do it anyway
>>
>>28877822
Shit, thats the saddest thing i ever heard :'(
>>
>>28877967
Yeah well at least i can put off getting a life for another month
>>
>>28877822
>he didn't just steal money and spend whatever he wanted like a true NEET
Like. Its not that hard. Before I got a job I spent tons on game subs
>>
>>28878092
But I would be be twice as ashamed if she found out I was stealing her card to pay for it.
>>
>>28878113
Okay. Since I am a diagnosed autist I do not understand your feels or emotions at this point.

I've stolen hundreds and I really don't care because I enjoy what i got from it. At the and of the day even though that's mostly my Aspergers, normies do bad stuff all the time and live good lives. Why bother feeling shame for a 15 dollar sub that is nothing in comparison to normies selling drugs or totalling a car.
>>
>>28878176
Because stealing from your parents is just hurting the only person that cares about you.
>>
>tfw I don't ask for anything, don't eat their food, and play indentured servant to my parents.

Am I a leech if I work for them? Not talking about doing dishes, cutting lawns. I garden, fix things around the house, build their project, cut down trees, split firewood and all that.

I know I should be getting out of the house soon and will within my first couple paychecks at a real job, but am I really doing nothing if I work 4-5 hours almost every day doing their shit for them?
>>
File: 1458981730495.png (422 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
1458981730495.png
422 KB, 665x662
>"Just go in with your head held high and ask for a job"
>"Ask for the manager and make sure you look him straight in the eye and tell him your the guy he wants"
>But dad they tell me to apply online and thats what I did and they don't reply
>"BULLSHIT! When I was your age I had 2 jobs and I got them by walking in and giving then my resume."
Better yet
>"Son why are you playing games when you don't have a job"
>I applied for 20 today
>"BULL SHIT! I havent seen you leave the house!"

I just want to fucking play video games not deal with real life
>>
File: image.png (550 KB, 350x400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
550 KB, 350x400
Having a job is fantastic
>>
>>28878324

I would apply online, then leave the house for an hour or two and go for a nature walk or something to give the impression I'm "Hitting the pavement."

Boomer parents are the worst about these sorts of things.
>>
>>28877822
>>28877822
>It was seriously like a walk of shame every time.
And then you will go and make a wagecuck thread after right?
>>
File: comfypepe.png (167 KB, 636x426) Image search: [Google]
comfypepe.png
167 KB, 636x426
>>28878482
maybe anon
maybe i do
>>
File: 1462547478015.png (124 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
1462547478015.png
124 KB, 325x325
>>28878176
>I steal but I have aspergers so it's ok even though I know it's wrong

You're one of the biggest cunts I've seen on this board.

Wouldn't hesitate to spark you out desu, not even a hard man but you are a parasite
>>
This thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWOix2halFQ

Get ready anons
>>
>the thread on /v/ got overrun by wagekeks

/v/ is pretty much the bastion of failed normies anyway
>>
>>28878620
Mod deleted the /v/ version. Mods are pretty uptight.
>>
File: asdfasdf4.png (85 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
asdfasdf4.png
85 KB, 412x351
>>28877822
I still live with my dad. I got medical problems and debt through the roof and can't afford shit. I can see how my depression/anti-social behavior affects him and it just makes me feel worse.

>"Hey buddy want to play some call of duty zombies?"
>"Hey buddy you want a couple of grams of weed or beer?"
>"Hey I was thinking you and I could take a vacation? What? Oh right.. you can't... sorry I brought it up..."
>"It doesn't matter if you don't have friends cause we're friends"

Like I can't describe it. A few years ago he was talking non-stop shit to me, telling me I'm worthless and need to get a job/education and stop wasting my life. Now he keeps trying to be friends and doing nice shit like that and I'm pretty sure the only reason he's doing it is because he knows I've given up on life.

The saddest thing is that I think he's starting to go. My grandpa (his dad) had Alzheimers and started slipping around his age and I can see it starting in him. He repeats the same shit over and over, going blind/deaf, sits in his rocking chair all day watching the same black/white westerns, beard is scraggly and grey.. he's starting to hoard again which he only does when he's depressed. I don't know what to do not just about him but my own pathetic life
>>
>>28878541
I'd like to see you try lay a single finger on me, i carry a sharpened pocket knife on myself at all times
>>
File: 23603371.jpg (50 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
23603371.jpg
50 KB, 500x365
>>28878700
>I'm pretty sure the only reason he's doing it is because he knows I've given up on life

No anon... he does it because he does not want to give up on..... you.

He wants the best for you and wants you to be happy.

Don't let him down anon
>>
>>28878870
I'm too far gone to ever be happy. I've done so much to try to better myself and literally everything I've tried has failed
>>
>>28878700
Be his friend, anon, you might not be able to read it in your own subtext, but he is just as sad and lonely as you are.

Spend time with him whilst you still have the chance or you may as well end yourself now because you'll curse your inaction for the rest of your life.
>>
File: 1463651182963.jpg (163 KB, 1280x690) Image search: [Google]
1463651182963.jpg
163 KB, 1280x690
>internet is shit
>trying to play a game
>parents got done fucking and started watching hd video
>game starts lagging and can desync
>have to ask them to stop
>their room is literally connected to mine (just the way the apartment is)
>room smells of sex, they're naked under the covers
>"ah well he wants to play his game..."
Pic related.
>>
>>28878944
>UGHHH ANON WHAT ARE YOU DOWNLOADING NOW!!
>Nothing mom I am just playing my-
>I PAY FOR THIS GOD DAM INTERNET STOP FUCKING USING ALL OF IT
>I am not even on my comp-
>STOP ALL YOUR DOWNLOADS NOW I AM SICK OF THIS
>>
>>28878983
>Parents stream netflix 10 hrs/day
>Blame me when they go over on our data for the month
>"ANON STOP DOWNLOADING ALL THOSE STEAM GAMES!"
>>
>>28879044
>SEE ANON WHATS THIS!!!
>it's microsoft paint
>SEE MORE FUCKING GAMES
Proceeds to drag and drop into recycling bin
Does this to about 20 more things
>SEE NOW ITS SO DAM SMOOTH AND FAST
>>
>>28879067
Next time keep a couple piss cups by you and throw them at her.
>>
>>28878273

>Am I a leech if I work for them?

Uh, no. That's called being part of the family.

You help them, they help you.

I know lots of of women who are 30+ and live with their mom and dad and no one makes it into a big thing. So why should it be different for a man?
>>
>>28879235
>So why should it be different for a man?
Your only value as a man is to be a provider, a hard worker, someone who can support a woman and family.

>value as woman
Meet nice guy, harbor his kids

It's ok to live at home as a woman because you just have to find a man.

It's not ok to live at home as a man because if you do you failed as a man.
>>
>>28878324
>Apply for early morning job at target
>Get call the next day
>Interview two days later
>Start working three days later
It's that easy. Apply for the early morning or graveyard shifts and you will be wanted. I wasted too much time applying for other retail positions.
>>
>>28879286

Well, if you're a woman who is 30+ that hasn't started a family then you have pretty much failed as a woman too, just people won't give you as much shit about it.
>>
File: honk.gif (158 KB, 209x193) Image search: [Google]
honk.gif
158 KB, 209x193
>>28880123
>apply to Target
>called in for interview
>they forget and and I keep yelling at the service desk I have an interview
>three hours later they come out
>five minute chat
>don't get the job
Literally Target is a normie business. They're the Apple of department stores.

>>28880260
I give women shit for not having kids while I want them. Boy can they get toasty.
>talking to some woman
>oh what do you like to do
>well I like to travel and watch movies
>do you plan to have a family
>mfw
>>
>>28880311
well i'm definitely not a normie and they interviewed me twice. i think your store must have had bad management
>>
>>28880260
Not really. A lot of people these days wait til their 30s to start familys. Not saying it's not pathetic, but you still have some time before it becomes a joke.
>>
>>28880362

Those people are usually professionals that are in a long term relationship. People think a little badly about them for waiting that long, but it is acceptable.

If a woman lives at home at 30+ and has no obvious prospects, it's pathetic.

Like >>28880311 said. If you mention anything about having a family she will die a little inside and if she doesn't rage right then, she will go home to cry.
>>
>>28880442
>If a woman lives at home at 30+ and has no obvious prospects, it's pathetic.
Women are usually allowed a free pass as its socially acceptable for a cunt to be shy of moving out.

Where as us guys are expected to be 100% on top of everything.
>>
>>28880514

It's not socially acceptable to be into your 30s and not have moved out. Woman or not.

People are less likely to overtly give them shit for it, it is generally more subtle and implied insulting, but they don't just get a free pass.
>>
>>28878541
No, I never said it was okay. As a kid I had less moral restriction because I did what benefited me only. I just feel no remorse for what I've done. At least I found a way to enjoy my life.

>>28878232
My parents don't care about me, if you were in my position you would see why. Before I stole shit they never really cared. They wanted to abort me. I took this into consideration. The only reason they don't kick me out is because doctors and family would be extremely angry and disappointed with them. I was a star child growing up, barely even spoke.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.