[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, /r9k/, I have an idea so stupid that it cannot not wor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
Okay, /r9k/, I have an idea so stupid that it cannot not work. I've got this idea by playing pen and paper role-playing games. Okay, let's begin.
>no experience with girls
>doesn't want to get humiliated trying by unsensitive bitches
You may already have figured out where I'm going at. The answer is.....ROLE PLAYING!

You just get a generous chad or whatever friend and have him pretend he is a girl which you have the intent of hitting on.

This way, not only you explore possible ways a girl my react in these situation, but you can also figure out what changes in you when you engage in courtship. For me, I figured and my friends told me that my voice changes in a more docile one.

What can go wrong, seriously? Peace and I'm awaiting your feedback.
Video which inspired me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGzWB7euw9k
>>
breddy gewd
>>
File: varg-vikernes.png (581 KB, 762x464) Image search: [Google]
varg-vikernes.png
581 KB, 762x464
I'll be damned if this does not have potential
>>
Why don't you just ask a femanon to pretend to be your gf and help you out?
>>
File: Ed_eb576b_1674331.jpg (49 KB, 571x521) Image search: [Google]
Ed_eb576b_1674331.jpg
49 KB, 571x521
>>28817383
It would be simillarily humiliating and also shortage of femanon acquaintances. Only femanons I could say I'm acquaintanced with are my firends' gfs, and that would be weird as hell. And by the way, the idea is to pretend to be a potential gf, not a gf.
>>
>>28817383

My crush did that to me in high school.

>Spent stupid amount of time with him practicing that I was Stacy
>Everytime he asked, my heart started pound pound pounding
>Finally gets it good
>He asks her
>She says yes
>Go to prom alone and watch them make out
>Find out later he gave her his V-card

I guess I did a good job helping him...r-right?
>>
>>28817729
>Upset that you didn't get a guy's virginity
>On /r9k/

It's like you just come here to taunt us.
>>
>>28817729
That sounds good, I guess you really did a good job. You could have asked him to roleplay for you too. I didn't elaborate yet how girls could do this, perhaps exercise on appearing attractive in a club or something, since it's guys that usually engage girls.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.