[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am killing myself today unless you raise me the cash to hire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: 1432549834955.jpg (8 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
1432549834955.jpg
8 KB, 249x243
I am killing myself today unless you raise me the cash to hire a prostitute (26y/o klv). I'll send the patreon link over when I've created it.
>>
Nah, just kill yourself. If life really hurt you that much,a whore wouldn't save it.
>>
Why not rape her? If you're willing to kill yourself over that you probably have nothing to lose anyways.
>>
>>28555521
Can you live stream your sudoku?
>>
>>28555521
There are people your age who are making 6 figures right now.

They started with nothing and came from abusive homes and they were just so good they're on top of the world right now.

There's a reason you want to kill yourself and it's not because of vagina.
>>
>>28555555
W I T N E S S E D

megablox
>>
>>28555555
nice numbers my man

nice post with nice numbers

nice day
>>
>>28555555
that makes a lot of sense, in a fucked-up twisted way
>>
File: just fuck my shit up.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
just fuck my shit up.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>28555521
>thinking ANYONE wants you to live

i send you money to buy a gun if you shoot up a school/collegue
>>
>>28555555
Fantastic repeating digits my friend.
>>
File: 1445007105039.jpg (17 KB, 385x387) Image search: [Google]
1445007105039.jpg
17 KB, 385x387
>>28555555
>tfw didn't even see my post number
I should just leave this site.
>>
>>28555521
I would but i dont have any dollars, i am not a americunt
>>
File: 1462995079735.png (190 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1462995079735.png
190 KB, 420x420
>>28555555
Oh shit them numbers
>>
>>28555575
Nice meme. Rich successful peoples = extensive education in best private school from early age, responsible parents and good genes
>>
>>28555521
Face your pain. Do not give it the satisfaction of crushing you under its shoe, like you are some worthless insect. By killing yourself, that's exactly what you are doing. You are letting it win.
Or, you can kick this nameless thing in the ass by getting yourself up, getting support somehow. Whether it be through family, friends, a counselor, or through an anonymous suicide support team. Educate yourself on available resources to work through this just like the other millions who did the same.
Check out this pic: http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/image/astro/hst_deep_field.jpg. Every single one of those is a separate galaxy. We are in ONE teeny tiny little galaxy and we aren't even in the middle of it. We are on a small arm of the galaxy we are in. Ours is small in comparison with some of the galaxies in this picture. COUNTLESS galaxies! Know what this means?
You are a scientific miracle. Your body contains the very same elements that every single star, asteroid, and living creature in the whole universe have. Can you wrap your brain around that? Elements from the sun moon and stars came together and created you. Your beautiful body, your complex and vastly intelligent mind, that throbbing pain deep in your chest. The blood coursing through your veins. The liquid that swirls around inside your eyeball to focus the light that enters it so that you can see. The ability for your brain to understand such a concept as laughter and the pleasure it gives you. All of this, just from simple elements in the vast universe all came together and fused and worked together to create YOU. Your life is the rarest and most precious miracle in the universe. The fact that you even EXIST is one of the most beautiful gifts that the universe could ever give itself.
I hope you don't take your life. Cherish it, instead. Theres so much more to what you are now, and you have NO idea about it or where to stop learning. Don't deny yourself this!
>>
>>28555673
wow you've convinced me maybe OP really should kill himself
>>
>>28555521
Yes you ohuel. Go to the pub tonight and fuck someone. It's not a problem. The problem is in your head, there is not as neurons grown together.
>>
>>28555521
Your fucking fag head disposable target. Go to the tavern, come to a woman and talk to her, buy her a drink. Do this for a week every day. You'll be all right.
>>
>>28555673
>good genes
is this reddit meme still going
>>
>>28555961
60% - the environment, 30% - the genes, 10% - family.
>>
>>28555996
Oh it IS still going
>>
>>28556002
In fact it is not?
>>
>>28556017
It's still going on in this very thread
>>
OP, you do realize you can just open up a credit card and withdraw at least one thousand dollars cash (well, most limit it to like 500 a day, so might take two days.) If you're going to kill yourself anyway just max out some credit cards. No one's going to donate to a random unknown autist's patreon plea unless you get famous by pandering to SJWs.
>>
>>28555555
ayy lmao
y
y
>>
>>28555521
dude puss isn't even that great. just off yourself already
>>
>>28555575
Speaking of six figures, see (>>28555555)
>>
>>28555575
these are just jew memes. if your scenario is true it's due to luck. money won't fix his problem. just off yourself op
>>
>>28555555
Satan, is that you? Check'em!
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.