[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: List your most interesting dreams
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: 3YsRc6H.jpg (432 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
3YsRc6H.jpg
432 KB, 1280x853
I'll start. Once I had a dream that I was at a skatepark and it was giant, and I was "flying" around on my skateboard. It kind of felt like a lucid dream.
>>
>>28479486
Dreamt I had depth perception and wasn't blind in one eye, I was a normie, had a wife a house a good job and a kid, why did I have to wake up?
>>
I don't remember most of it, but here we go
>bunch of stuff happens here that I forgot
>me and my mom operate a store of some kind, we make candy and all of this spacey shit, kind of like a sci-fi zany brainy
>one night when we come home there's this glittery star dust all over the ceilings, walls and furniture
>it's not just glitter because when you look closely at it it actually somehow coagulates to make stars, star system, galaxies, etc.
>apparently it was a new invention of my mom's and she knew I would like it so she wanted to surprise me with it before she put it on the shelves
>I'm really ecstatic over it for some reason, go to sleep feeling happy
>wake up, it's gone
>ask mom where it went
>she said "we can't have it here forever"
>get pretty down
>we see a movie or something
>hugest chunk of the dream happened right here but I forgot a lot of it
>wake up
>>
I dream about a movie in which a japanese emperor was taking his 9 daughters to swimming lessons at the ocean. He wasn't using the beach they use regularly for swimming lessons because they were at war and were hiding in a beach at the end of a forest. His daughters all had less than one year of difference with the next one, ranging from 6 to 14 years old. In the middle of the lesson, a shark appears out of nowhere and eats the younger girl whole, and also takes a big chunk of the second youngest girl.
The emperor builds a submarine to kill the shark that killed his daughter in revenge, but he can't find that one shark. He doesn't know which of all the sharks it is. He believes that he'd known as soon as he saw it, but he doesn't have certainty. It could be any of them.
In the end he realizes it's futile and gives up. In the middle of the search, he finds a golden chain that belonged to his daughter, which makes him think that the effort was at least worth something.
>>
File: moon.png (214 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
moon.png
214 KB, 1024x1024
I had an extremely quick lucid dream. My room has two windows, right next to eachother. I lucid dreamt that a fucking massive alien spacecraft was just 200 or so metres away in the field next to my house. Then I felt my self getting levitated out of my bed. I remember thinking "Holy shit it's actually fucking hapenning". Then I woke up.
>>
File: gigafactory1b.jpg (427 KB, 2200x1468) Image search: [Google]
gigafactory1b.jpg
427 KB, 2200x1468
I didn't really feel scared. I thought I would, but the sheer curiosity and wonder took me straight over.
>>
File: Reaction295.jpg (194 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
Reaction295.jpg
194 KB, 720x960
I once had a dream in which I was raped by a bunch of smelly homeless men in an abandoned house I was exploring.
>>
File: W5tRvLc.jpg (61 KB, 637x637) Image search: [Google]
W5tRvLc.jpg
61 KB, 637x637
When I was really little I had a reoccurring dream about being in an abandoned parking lot with these inanimate objects that would talk to me and were friends with me. They were like Sonic drinks. I remember having that dream 2 or 3 times and haven't had it in years.
>>
I had a recurring dream when I was 14. It's super weird.

>Fall asleep
>Dream starts with me in a boat
>the dream world is monochromatic
>the boat is in a small, circular pool
>it is just big enough to fit the boat inside it
>there is an oar in the floor of the small boat
>I grab the oar and begin to row
>the land infront of the boat splits into a river as I move along
>the river behind me closes as I leave it behind
>eventually the land opens up to a larger pool
>the pool is filled with perfectly white ducks
>I slowly get out of the boat and into the water
>one duck has a silver bell on a ribbon around its neck
>I lunge for the duck and all of the ducks dive under water
>I go under to see an infinite depth
>the ducks spin around me
>the duck with the bell swims to me and the ribbon falls off the duck
>I grab the bell, go to the surface and ring it
>I climb into the boat and the land grows around me forming the original pool

I had this dream seven times over a couple months.
>>
>going back through my dream journal
>reading dreams I had 4 years ago that feel like I dreamt them a few months ago

Fuck you OP I didn't sign up for this
>>
File: 1365881512708.jpg (45 KB, 1143x636) Image search: [Google]
1365881512708.jpg
45 KB, 1143x636
>>28479697
>extremely lucid
That wasn't a dream...
>>
I have a lot of violent dreams

>be in the body of someone other than me
>greasy long blond hair and skinny
>I randomly have a razor and start cutting slits underneath my dickhead
>it doesn't hurt, there's no blood, and it looks like I gave my dick gills
>the image grosses me out, so I decide to carve open my chest instead
>carefully saw away at my own flesh and bone with the little razor
>lots of blood this time, but I don't stop
>I pry off my sternum and ribs
>my point of view shifts out of body and I look from above down at the body that's mine, yet not mine
>I see black gunk covering all of my organs
>start to scream in terror
>the noise attracts a small crowd of several people
>I can sense they're mad at me, and they start stomping all over my body and chest cavity
>I can hear the noises and see myself being pulverized from above while I continue screaming
>wake up in a sweat
>>
I had quite a memorable dream a couple months ago.

In this dream I was about 13 or so and I walked into my neighborhood pool and all the adults had no faces, just a bloody mess instead. It was impossible to read these faces of course, because I didn't understand what I was looking at.

the children at the pool all had baby faces, literally.

then I remember a kid lying on the ground being trampled by these horrendous pool-goers.

lastly I remember trying to resuscitate him, but then I woke up.

it was really more of just a few scenes, but I remember it really well.

I wish I could draw it desu
>>
It starts with me and a few people going to explore the cave.

The cave turns into a 4d type hypercube, which is the embodiment of the abyss of death.

Everyone around me dies and I wake up just before death takes me too.

It re-occurs every now and then.
>>
>>28479785
>dreams I had 4 years ago that feel like I dreamt them a few months ago
I get that sense of 'dream deja vu' quite often. I'll randomly remember an incredibly vivid image and feeling from a dream I had years ago that was otherwise forgotten. It's a weird feel
>>
>>28479486
It's not really "interesting", but I once had a dream where I was back at my parents' farmhouse. Nobody was home and I was walking into the kitchen when I saw a little girl with long, blonde hair in this 30's-style floral dress sitting on a stool in the middle of the floor, her back facing me. I didn't say anything, just stood there until she started talking in this monotone, her head still facing the opposite direction.

"A hamburger in the kitchen. I'll have a hamburger in the kitchen."

I don't know why, but it freaked me right the fuck out, chills like I'd never gotten before. Getting them now as I type this. I started to back away, and she didn't move, but then all the lights went out. That was it, I gasped and then woke up shaking.
>>
>go to school
>all the kids laughing at me
>they all have denim vests with deer fur on the inside
>my parents can't afford a deer denim vest
stopped getting these dreams in college
>>
do you guys ever get a spacey feeling while you're awake and just feel like everything is a dream?
>>
>>28479915
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissociation_(psychology)
>>
>>28479934
psychology is horse shit

everything is a dream you silly cunt
>>
guys stop posting nightmares I'm getting spooped
>>
>>28479983
What's your basis for that?
>>
>>28479998
god given superior logic, motherfucker
>>
Began recording my dreams a few months back. I'll share the most interesting ones.

>Dream 1:
Takes place in Ancient Greece, there is a big festival that everyone is attending. Hades comes up with a challenge. He presents a dartboard with a ring of fire around it. If you hit it correctly, you win, but if you miss and the arrow burns, Hades is allowed to take one thing from you that your heart truly desires. He then goads Hercules into this challenge. Hercules' first try he gets so nervous he misses completely, which Hades doesn't count. He calms down and focuses, and fires the next one dead center. But it's a trap: Because the arrow is made of wood, the flames will burn it anyway. Hades wins.

>Dream 2:
Me and one of my friends walking around in a nearby lake when we find a "Lake Unicorn". It basically looks like a small alligator, but with a small horn and has golden-white translucent skin. Supposedly they are very lucky, as long as you don't take a picture of them. A few days after this dream, I realized it might have been a Qilin.

>Dream 3:
This dream was semi-lucid. I realize I can fly and sort of travel down south. Go to Texas from some reason. End up in a what looks to be a lab facility with a bunch of different scientists. They have all these pills with them, some are blue and some white. They give me a blue pill shaped like a Saxophone. One of the scientists tells me her father is a jazz musician and starts playing Jazz music. I'm suddenly overwhelmed by an extremely pleasant sensation, I feel like I'm going to pass out, the scientists put some cream-like substance in my mouth to awaken me. I wake up.

I have more if anyone's interested.
>>
>>28479995
Had another one where it wasn't really a dream, I was in that kind of state where you're awake but can still hallucinate shit (like the sleep psychosis thing, though I've never experienced that), and I looked to the left of my bed and this tall, skelly long-haired figure had both its hands flat onto the wall and just started bashing his head repeatedly into it, like fucking hardcore. Screamed, peed a little, and it was gone.
>>
>>28480061
moar anon

dump dreams
>>
>>28480061
Please post more, these are really fun to read.
>>
File: 1444702719605.jpg (643 KB, 2000x1285) Image search: [Google]
1444702719605.jpg
643 KB, 2000x1285
I posted a thread about a compelling dream I had back in January. It was met with positive responses, but I was too embarrassed to reply back to any of them.

It's too long to copy+paste in a single post, so here's a link: http://boards.420chan.org/dr/res/44570.php

I hope a robot somewhere finds it to be as interesting as I did at the time
>>
>>28480236
>http://boards.420chan.org/dr/res/44570.php
that's a very cool dream. if you can recall any more of it I would love to hear it.
>>
>>28480061

Alright, here goes:

>Dream 4:
Go to Los Angeles to study for a Master's Degree (something I'm actually considering doing). A lot of people look strange and weird, but considering its Los Angeles it doesn't seem unusual. I buy a pair of shoes but then lose them (I've actually noticed shoes are a common motif in my dreams), then stumble into a guy in a bear costume. All of a suddenly I'm blindsided by a mallcop who puts me under arrest, apparently just being a dick. He then leaves to go to the bathroom but is attacked by a woman dressed like She-Hulk. I'm given a fair trial and let off the hook. I feel proud the American justice system worked out in the end.

>Dream 5:
I had a dream I met this random ass kid who goes to my college. We smoke weed and go to McDonalds, a conversation about owing money comes up. This dream is unextroardinary by itself but it actually somewhat came true, but it was a different friend, and we didn't go to McDonalds but were in the same area. I found this to be interesting.

>Dream 6:
A group of colleagues goes to Egypt, apparently to do archaelogial research. Before they go to bed, they are told to gather stones to surround them while they sleep. One of the colleagues, a woman, goes to a river to get stones, and there she sees an octopus. She is given an egyptian crown and told she is the reincarnation of an ancient pharoah. Despite this, she simply wishes for food and shelter for the night. She goes into town and there finds that she can now understand the native people. She visits a noble egyptian house, they are having a meeting with Samurai (this seems set in the past). The samurai attack a group of ninja, who are in turn saved by Egyptian workers. I woke up after this point.

I wish I knew what these meant.
>>
Not really intersting but reoccuring.

Frequently dream of being alone in the woods during the day. Its all snowy and the trees are dead, and its kind of a mountain area.

There really isnt anything going on other than me going further into the wilderness. Sometimes I start in my jeep or on a quad, which is fun cause ive only ridden one once, but I always end up on foot and heading farther away from civilization.

I think this dream is a metaphor for my lonely life and how im headed into increasing social isolation.
>>
>>28480479
Sounds comfy af
>>
>>28479697
Fucking spooky lad.

I had a dream there was a sport where you'd just climb up a huge fucking ramp until you reached the top and then you walk right off. The ramp was like 3 feet wide but it took days to climb it because if how high it went. The event wasn't even timed, the winner would just be the only one to finish it. In my dream I was a world champion at this and I was invited to a tournament in Japan (I'm not even a weeb I think it's because the Olympics are there in 2020) Anyways I'm climbing up and it's in a nice cherry blossom orchard but the person who went before me greased the ramp so I fell off. This was seen as a fate worse than death so I had to go into exile. That was the end of my dream.
>>
>>28479486
I love skateboarding dreams. I haven't touched a skateboard since I was about 15, but I'll often have dreams in which I'm at awesome, intricate skateparks. The physics is really 'floaty,' and I can do all the crazy flip tricks I want and skate like a pro
>>
Went surfing with Scooby and the gang then ended up on the next island over and walked into a house's garage by the beach and a man chased me with a chainsaw in there.
>>
>>28481515
>a man chased me with a chainsaw in there
and he would've gotten away with it too, if it hadn't been for those meddling kids!
>>
>have to go to a meeting
>waiting for the bus
>forgot my season ticket at home
>start running back
>as soon as I arrive I drop all my clothes and start masturbating
>completely forget about the meeting
>look at the clock
>an hour has passed and I remember that I was supposed to be somewhere
>instant panic attack and hyperventillation
>spot a monstrous spider in the corner
>it starts growing
>I start running, terrified
>wake up

Usually these kinds of things, this is the one from yesterday
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.