[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
INFP GENERAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: 1457515039135.jpg (85 KB, 539x776) Image search: [Google]
1457515039135.jpg
85 KB, 539x776
Since INTP have their own thread why not us
Let's discuss ideas feelings etc pretty much like the other thread
The test:
https://www.16personalities.com
>>
>>27994363

That's a cute meme.

I'm reading some sylvia plath right now.
>>
File: tumblr_o5qkvpWBnS1rxs3nbo4_1280.jpg (1 MB, 1100x1400) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5qkvpWBnS1rxs3nbo4_1280.jpg
1 MB, 1100x1400
this is now a ENFP thread
>>
>>27994400
it's a non autist thread pls go
>>
What's your guy's favourite movie and book?
>>
>>27994433
>says the infp

go read a 8th grade novel and cry alone in a corner
>>
I get INFP but I can't confidently answer any of the questions
>>
I've read Carl Jung's descriptions of the mental processes, and I relate most keenly with Introverted Feeling, and INFP is the most applicable to me of Myers-Briggs Type. Whenever I encounter other INFP's, though, they're preening, whiny faggots ejaculating to the notion of themselves as emotionally sensitive, and posting cute things, deep poetry, etc. It doesn't figure at all, and to be honest, INFP appears to be one of the most self-centered, internally conditioned personality types. There's nothing in Introverted Feeling to account for the postur of aristic, deflated grandiosity -- look at me, I'm such a sensitivity fucking flower.

>myer briggs is horoscope tier
>carl jung is a literal warlock
>>
>>27994481
>Says the Enfp who is still in 8th grade
But that's okay because i know you are "Smart but lazy"
>>
INFP reporting. Not really a robot anymore, I still come on sometimes for the shitposts and giggles. I used to draw a lot of girls, I still do sometimes but I feel like I'll never become something great but although I'm not a very angry person, I always get angry at myself for not being any better. I'm a girl myself but I just love femininity and beautiful things, especially girls. I love the idea of innocence and I have a bad habit of romanticizing things. I am very much in love with a guy who's obsessive over me, in the same, crazy way I obsess over him. I am currently seeing a psychologist for anxiety and depression. I have very low self esteem. My enneagram is 4w5. I'm doing okay.
>>
>>27994657
Why infp's are fucking depressed all the time ?
Also post drawings
>>
File: 1452353770984.jpg (141 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1452353770984.jpg
141 KB, 720x960
>>27994649

thats cool mr "smart but unlovable"
>>
>>27994768
Alright you got me
Anyway how is your imaginary friend going ?
>>
>>27994363
BUMPARINO MEMERINO
>>
>>27994622
I used to frequent some INFP forums and for a very brief time /r/INFP just to see what they were like, but the very prevalent cutesy inspirational quotes/images and *eternal kindness* turned me away. They were either acting like airy, optimistic fourteen year olds or with extreme cynicism. I can't really relate since they all seem to fancy themselves to be more selfless than selfish.

I'm fairly certain though that INFPs are, on average, the most self-centered. It becomes less about me actively choosing myself, but more so an inability to empathize sometimes. I'm not badly-intentioned, I don't think.
>>
How do i make sure if i'm infp or infj?
>>
>>27994649
>enfp
>smart but lazy

you need to do some research m8
enfp is the clueless trample through life type

estp is the "smart but lazy" type
>>
>>27995248
It's gratifying to know someone has had the same experience I have had, to be honest. It buttblasts my bumhole because I think the working of Introverted Feeling is the most unique, with the greatest capacity for creativity and originality, and it's literally squandered on circlejerking to a thoroughly dishonest invented mythology.

The self-centeredness isn't a bad thing. It's true of everyone, I think, with various degrees of clarity on the issue. People's emotions are important, but only to the extent to which they affect mine, which seems harsh but is just de-romanticized. I want my friends, family, etc, to be happy because their unhappiness impacts my negatively, and we're bound together inextricably. The trouble INFP's have is the same trouble everyone has, they can't cut through the shit and act from a place of emotional honesty, and instead they end up consumed in confusion and angst.
>>
File: 1457564826746.png (817 KB, 546x546) Image search: [Google]
1457564826746.png
817 KB, 546x546
Can I join this general ISTP is a dying breed
>>
>>27995420
You can hang out with us ESTP bros. We'll get along a lot better than you would with an INTP.
>>
>>27995377
Infp's are just not made for this world
>>
who /INFPwithnofriends/ here?
>>
>>27997015
I can't relate to many people anymore. I just have a small handful of people I can trust.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 399x388
>>27994433
>ENTP
>E

Yo I said it once and I'll say it again!
NORMIES, GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
Why are ISFPs so much more likeable than INFPs?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.