[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is honestly the point to life if you cannot get with a cutie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 15
File: voe.jpg (18 KB, 236x411) Image search: [Google]
voe.jpg
18 KB, 236x411
What is honestly the point to life if you cannot get with a cutie like this?
>>
youre pretty fucking pathetic if you think the only point in life is to get with a woman you find attractive
>>
File: borj.jpg (41 KB, 500x654) Image search: [Google]
borj.jpg
41 KB, 500x654
>>27658624
>settle down with an ugly girl instead

NO!
>>
File: 221.jpg (27 KB, 758x429) Image search: [Google]
221.jpg
27 KB, 758x429
>>27658582
>>27658651
This is why you will be forever alone. You have to tell yourself, are you even worthy of a girl that attractive? Does she find YOU attractive? Why should she settle for someone like you when she can find a chad?

Stop trying to go after 10/10 and settle for a 4/10 or 5/10 like yourself. It's not that hard to figure out.
>>
>>27658720
Could you settle for an ugo? Can you stomach having to look at one every time you wake up?

Something tells me you wouldn't.
>>
>>27658902
It's better than being bitter and alone. Btw I'm not saying go after the ugliest bitch you come across, just don't expect to get with a 10/10. It will only set you up for failure.
>>
She's dating a completely plain average looking guy, but she's norwegian or some shit not american so things are different over there.
>>
>>27658624
Who are you to call him out on being pathetic?
>>
>>27658970
>It's better than being bitter and alone.

No it is not. Would you leave a piece of crap lying in the middle of your room stinking up the room? Of course you wouldn't. Going with an ugly girl is one of the most degrading things you can do to yourself.
>>
>>27659010
I definitely wouldn't marry someone I found to be repulsive, but just because someone isn't gorgeous doesn't mean they're unattractive. Personality goes a long way. When you get older you'll realize looks aren't everything.
>>
File: kiernan shipka.jpg (373 KB, 1000x636) Image search: [Google]
kiernan shipka.jpg
373 KB, 1000x636
>>27658582
I rather die a virgin than settling down for a landwhale/coalburner slut, to be honest.

That girl isn't even that cute anyway.
>>
File: download.jpg (16 KB, 279x181) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
16 KB, 279x181
>>27658582
You poor, unfortunate soul. Like you, I also was an edgey faggot who thought that the only way to be happy was to get a 10/10 gf and fuck her hourly. That was until god granted me a Wii U. With that powerful tool, I was able to get sm4sh and destroy edgey cloud players with a single forward smash. OP, the real meaning of life is to smash.
>>
You just find someone else, you faggot. you immaturity is showing if you think the only thing that matters at all in relationships is looks.
>>
>>27658582
We are instinctually designed to want an attractive mate. As a species, we have to reproduce and to spread our DNA. But the process to do that is ridiculously competitive and more so with humans due to our intelligence. The competition leaves the less fortunate, likely, or appealing candidates forced to either settle or die.

The paradox comes when those unlikely candidates are still instinctively designed to want the better candidates. So the unlikely candidates are left with nothing but to either reproduce with a less likely candidate in a desperate attempt to preserve and spread our DNA or to admit that they have lost and let any remnants of their being die with them.

I'd rather pick the latter then try to live my life with an ugly chick knowing that there are beautiful chicks that exist.
>>
>>27659735
Okay but she isn't a coalburner or landwhale. She only likes blonde white guys like herself so fuck off.
>>
>>27658582
I welcome day my Nady will be beautiful and strong and women won't be able to help but feel attracted to me. Then I'll be able to be kind and sweet to them and be tender and passionate with their bodies to my heart's content
>>
>>27658582
To go as far as you possibly can. That is, to experience the journey. For some it ends as they get bombed in the middle of the desert. Others live to 80, having passed on their seed. It's what we call life.
>>
File: 1458667637033.jpg (3 KB, 125x112) Image search: [Google]
1458667637033.jpg
3 KB, 125x112
>>27660434
>reproduce
>mfw have kids
>>
>>27658624

No. You're a biological creature who's geared towards trying to reproduce itself. It's very human, natural and normal to long for a mate like the vast majority of organisms on this planet.

I don't blame OP. It's suffering.

>>27658720

>You have to tell yourself, are you even worthy of a girl that attractive?

Define "worthy" because we all know females can't and won't.

Is the Chad who beats her ass every day "worthy" because his biceps are bigger than mine?

>Does she find YOU attractive?

Is she ever going to honest about judging on physical attraction? No, she'll say "looks don't matter to me" but won't give you the time of day to show your personality if you aren't good looking enough.

>Stop trying to go after 10/10 and settle for a 4/10 or 5/10 like yourself.

I hate this attitude and idea so much. This is the attitude of a loser. Apparently there was some kind of Council of Attraction that gave us all attraction levels before we were born and we're supposed to stay in that level, except no one can actually tell you what that level is. It's

>Someone thinks YOU ARE UGLY so you have to only have a relationship WITH SOMEONE YOU THINK IS UGLY TOO.

Or

>I think you're ugly so you can only be with other people I think are ugly too!

One man's qt is another man's uggo too. Attraction isn't a choice and it's subjective.

I'm going after a cute/hot girl because I want my kids to inherit those genes, I don't want them to suffer like I do. I know the world only cares about what you look like so if I want my kids to have a fighting change, I need the cute genes from their mother.

Reproduction should be about bettering your offspring and genepool. My future kids deserve better than a gross landwhale.
>>
>>27659106

> Personality goes a long way. When you get older you'll realize looks aren't everything.

Nah, the older I get the more I realize looks are literally everything and there is barely a such thing as personality, especially when it comes to women.
>>
>>27659975

Nah you're immature as fuck if you haven't noticed that "the relationship" ends the second two people don't want to fuck each other anymore. At least nowadays. Most relationships are based purely on lust (or greed on the woman's part, the gold digger).

"Looks aren't everything" is a platitude normies tell each other to avoid being called out on being horny and shallow.
>>
>>27660888

It's the truth though.

fuck off robot this is original
>>
File: 12F8BA54B.jpg (76 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
12F8BA54B.jpg
76 KB, 600x900
The truth is that if girls took care of themselves, like 90% of them could be good looking. But our society is geared towards body acceptance, and is vehemently anti-fat shaming.

I will admit without shame though that I have seen women who look really good when they're curvy.

>>27658582
And to answer your question OP, life is what you make of it. The only point nature has given us is to reproduce. All the other stuff about "bettering society" or whatever are all made up social constructs. If you feel like life isn't worth living because you can't get a cute girl, go ahead and an hero yourself, if you can't reproduce then you're an evolutionary failure, right?

If you decide to wisen up though, you'll learn that these social constructs that let us define the point of life often make life worth living. Why do you think people here haven't committed suicide despite being virgins for 20+ years? They still have other things to live for, that's why.
>>
>>27659856
>Nintendo is trying THIS HARD to shill shi4t

Lmfao Nintendo pls go. You had one chance to make it Melee 2.0 but you failed.
>>
>>27661248

Come on man.

Being FUCK ugly or morbidly obese, sure, you're obviously at a disadvantage. But plenty of average looking people do very well with the ladies. It really is a lot about confidence and personality.

You can be a perfect 10 but if you're a whiny pussy, you won't get shit from anyone except really, really kinky chicks
>>
>>27660434
I love how normies have this strange thought that somehow the uglier girls will have better (let's laugh) personalities then the pretty girl.

1st) This isn't a given.
2nd) Even if it was, you are literally lying to yourself when you say looks don't matter one bit.

Most girls I ever seen are more a less the same. In fact the uglier girls I noticed usually have worst attitudes. Which makes sense because they will obviously be very bitter about how they look because women need to look more attractive usually. It's highly likely a pretty girl will genuinely be nicer since she will often receive more kindness towards her to begin with. It is nothing but a meme that ugly girls have "great personalities" so therefore are better people. WTF does that even mean anyways? I assume people mean a person with a better personality is better to be around but these asshats never say what kind of personality. I'm sure there may be a fat ugly girl that farts a lot yet makes great jokes. Does that mean you always want to hear here shitty jokes though even if she is nice? I've had friends that are way too high energy. They are always happy yet it gets annoying at times being around them. So is that necessarily a "good" personality?

You nigger normies spreading that personality shit need to stop. As long as the woman is being nice not a bitch to you then that is already a much better personality trait to have. Doesn't matter what they look like. However if you want to date or fuck the girl then obviously the more attractive one will do.

>tldr
Normies really need to get the fuck off of our board.
>>
>>27658624
fuck you faggot you are a fucking faggot why don't you die in a hole
>>
>>27661916
Real talk nigga. Real motherfucking talk.
>>
File: cute puppers.jpg (240 KB, 1598x1084) Image search: [Google]
cute puppers.jpg
240 KB, 1598x1084
To the normies of this thread

What type of dogs do most people like? Really cute looking dogs or really ugly looking dogs? When I say ugly I don't mean like a bulldog. I mean seriously deformed ugly.

Most people want attractive looking pet dogs. Just like most people want an attractive mate.
>>
>>27662195

A giant bulldog with a spiked collar named "Titan" is what everyone loves
>>
File: zombie dog.jpg (18 KB, 220x277) Image search: [Google]
zombie dog.jpg
18 KB, 220x277
>>27662195
Now compare it to this dog. Most people in this world won't want this dog. It looks sick even. It's not just ugly but spooky even.

Yet you normies never bat an eye to this fact about the people of the world. But for some reason when robots say they want a cute/pretty/beautiful girl you fags all of a sudden get all upset as if people (no wait a minute here not people) as if MEN are supposed to stop being so shallow. Fuck out of here with that talk. Life doesn't work like it does in movies you normal scum. It's not just normal but more importantly it is NATURAL to be attracted to things that look good. Whether it be pets, vidya, movies, your food and yes even women.
>>
File: 1423353087635.gif (446 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
1423353087635.gif
446 KB, 300x186
>>27661916

Yeah and how come we never, ever see this idea applied to men? We men get told the fat girl has a great personality and we're shallow for ignoring that. Uuuhhh... Does anyone tell this to woman?

>Hey that guy might not be the best looking guy, but he's got a great personality!

I've never seen this thought in any form come from any female. I have a facial deformity too. I grew up on that belief, thinking I can improve everything else and have a great personality. I've never been given that benefit of the doubt that apparently we're supposed to give them. Ever. That's why I don't buy into the platitudes.

It's called Halo Effect too. If someone doesn't think you're good looking, they'll MAKE UP a "bad" personality for you and project it on you so to give themselves an excuse to be shallow. They do the same thing in reverse for good looking people. So basically, human's don't even notice personality when there genitals are making decisions for their brains.
>>
File: bulldog pupper.jpg (112 KB, 800x724) Image search: [Google]
bulldog pupper.jpg
112 KB, 800x724
>>27662210
Bulldog puppers are cute tbqh senpai.
>>
>>27661150
preach brother
>>
>>27662289

It seems to bother people on some kind of primal level if a less good looking male gets anywhere near a good looking female. I think it's something primal but I wonder if it's just female manipulation.

They have the men their attracted to bully the men they aren't attracted to into a point where they won't ever even thinking about trying to get with them. Every time one man tells another to "just settle" he's doing a shallow cunt's job for her.

The dog analogy is such a good point. Normies play this "avoid anything 'ugly' game" and then like to pretend they don't do this when it applies to human relationships too.
>>
Good thread. Normies are being rekt.
>>
File: rachel cook.jpg (42 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
rachel cook.jpg
42 KB, 400x400
>>27662305
>It's called Halo Effect too. If someone doesn't think you're good looking, they'll MAKE UP a "bad" personality for you and project it on you so to give themselves an excuse to be shallow. They do the same thing in reverse for good looking people. So basically, human's don't even notice personality when there genitals are making decisions for their brains.

This deserves a sticky.
>>
File: 1443919513817.jpg (66 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1443919513817.jpg
66 KB, 480x640
>>27658582
I just want one pussy to lick
>>
File: literally a beached whale.jpg (115 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
literally a beached whale.jpg
115 KB, 1280x720
>b-but her personality
>>
>>27662664
>>27662362

It's weird how much support I'm getting. Normally I get normieshitposted.
>>
>>27659735
This original comment here originAaaaal
>>
>>27663097
It's probably because this thread has become bulletproof. They cannot counter the points here so they have instead ignored this thread.
>>
>>27659735

>That girl isn't even that cute anyway.

I think she's a 10/10 but that's the point, one mains "cute" is another man's "ugly" and no one seems to get that. It seems exclusive to men too, we have varied tastes; women have conformed, stream-lined taste. Women want the man other woman want, man wants the woman only he wants who only wants him.
>>
>>27658720
>worthy of a girl
manlet beta faggot detected
>>
>>27663397

Exactly. See, Halo Effect, the fact that she's good-looking at all means people elevate her to the level of some mystical goddess you must be "worthy" to even be around!

When really, what is she? She's a good looking piece of flesh, whose personality is barely any different than any other girl because they flat out refuse to be individuals. You're lucky if you find one who's into the same things you are, that's about as much as you're going to get out of her personality.
>>
>>27658582
I can and have though

life is still pointless though
>>
>>27661678
What's wrong with Sm4sh? Get out Melee fag.
>>
File: 1459012368021.gif (932 KB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
1459012368021.gif
932 KB, 360x203
IF YOU ONLY LOVE SOMEBODY FOR THEIR PERSONALITY WHY EVEN BOTHER FUCKING THEM OR DATING
WE HAVE A WORD FOR THAT DIPFUCKS IT'S CALLED FRIENDSHIP
>>
>>27664463
Normies cannot comprehend this logic friend.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.