[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sucide General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
File: 1451546496684.png (12 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1451546496684.png
12 KB, 645x773
Do you feel that you are undeserving of life? Why or why not?

What in your opinion is the classiest way to off yourself?

sucide general here, post what ever you want as long as it retains to the theme of ending your life.
>>
>>27433642
Yuo life sucks IMA piece of shit, carbon monoxide poisoning
>>
>>27433642

I wish I could wake up to a new life. I don't know what I have done to have God hate me and give me such a miserable shitty life.
>>
File: anon111.png (8 KB, 700x663) Image search: [Google]
anon111.png
8 KB, 700x663
>>27433642
if im still a KV a year from now im going to kill myself

and i cant tell anyone this in real life, because it sounds so fucking pathetic, and it is pathetic, and its an issue that normies just cant relate to or understand

i cant be happy without a relationship. other people can, but i cant. i cant handle being a kv. i cannot be happy like this

and im tired of waiting. im tired of false hope. im tired of that bullshit 'change is just around the corner'.
>>
I've never been able to get depressed, even when I objectively make a huge fuckup I always just find an excuse to blame other people and get angry at them, if I ever kill anyone it's going to be someone else
>>
>>27433816
well at least youre self aware
as long as you dont kill anyone, thats a good coping mechanism

>>27433718
same

>>27433679
for some reason im scared that halfway through dying of carbon monoxide poisoning ill change my mind and panic, but ill be too weak to move

which is why id never do it
>>
At uni. Have maybe 2 friends that never reply. No girl interaction since I got here. roasties have used me for free tutoring and never replied to conversation. Don't fit in. Realized I'm just a worker ant at subpar intelligence so I won't go far in life. I could probably predict a lot of my life right now. How long until it get better bros?
>>
>>27433874
the fact that roasties use you for tutoring means that you probably arent subpar intelligence, and it means that even the roasties that arent necessarily attracted to you still recognize some value in you

based on what you wrote i actually have hope for you

things could still turn out okay
>>
File: toot.jpg (98 KB, 430x350) Image search: [Google]
toot.jpg
98 KB, 430x350
>>27434061
Thanks anon. Things have just been getting greyer these last few months as I slowly lose connection with people and haven't spoken to female in forever.

I guess I can be a good beta provider in a few years.
>>
If I ever see a handgun I know is loaded I'm going to do everything in my power to take it, put it on my temple and fire. I'm too much of a pussy to go out any other way
>Tfw took the car up to 200kph at 3am on a long stretch of road
>Pussy out because I know people can survive crashes like this / general cowardice

As long as there is a guarantee I won't become a vegetable I'll take the opportunity the first chance I see.

I don't want to be here anymore.
>>
File: 1441226389630.jpg (43 KB, 574x430) Image search: [Google]
1441226389630.jpg
43 KB, 574x430
>easily get depressed about anything if I think about it too much
>regularly think about the future
>remember im an unexperienced, unskilled, spoiled, aspie neet loser living with parents with the willpower of a rock
>literally no future
help me
>>
I think i dont deserve any of the good i get. Im truly lucky to have a loving family even though im just staying in place in life. I have not changed much in the last 6 years. It feels like im usually lucky when it comes to anything, but i dont deserve it. Im starting to get to the point i cant pretend to be happy anymore.
Maybe summer will change my mind, starting to get to see the sun daily aswell.
>>
File: Blue Dress.jpg (69 KB, 678x960) Image search: [Google]
Blue Dress.jpg
69 KB, 678x960
>>27433642
>Do you feel that you are undeserving of life? Why or why not?
Yes, I'm just a leech until I probably die.

>What in your opinion is the classiest way to off yourself?
Die fighting a war for your country or something so at least it gives your life some meaning.
>>
File: 1456378722606.png (9 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1456378722606.png
9 KB, 645x773
I'm currently 18 and about to graduate from high school. I've wasted all my opportunities and made mediocre grades and haven't even looked into college at all. I never developed and any social skills or skills in general. I'm a kissless, hugless, virgin that never had a girlfriend. All the people I grew up are going to leave to their own separate roads. Even though I never had any actual relationships with these people it hurts to know that my life is about dramatically change and I have no plan in life. Suicide crosses my mind frequently but I refuse to allow my family to go through that pain. Should I just join the army/navy like my good friend and hope for the best? Can you give a young robot some advice so I can hopefully escape this cycle before it gets worse?
>>
>>27434206
I met the love of my life at 18, she tried on my glasses and offered me beer :'(. No contact since
>>
File: depressingprint.png (85 KB, 1866x266) Image search: [Google]
depressingprint.png
85 KB, 1866x266
This anon summarized my feels about life. I'll try to go an hero as classy as I can. I'll wait for the winter here, lay on my bed with tons of blankets, confy as fuck, use my cpap mask with 99,9% pure Helium while listening to Claire de Lune.

My life was shit I want at least my death to be good.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.