[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Female Friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1437965025724.png (186 KB, 416x398) Image search: [Google]
1437965025724.png
186 KB, 416x398
Hey r9k, I'm the OP of

>>27362657

I sat beside a friend of mine today who is friends with this girl, and the girl sat with us as well. I said that I wanted to sit beside him so I changed seats and put myself on his left and she sat beside him on his right. She said some words to me when she came in but I didn't pick them up. When the lecture finished, I said goodbye to the guy and told him to have a good weekend but I didn't say anything to the girl and then bolted out of there.

I wanted to talk to her but I ended up not acknowledging that she was even there. I felt bad about it but I just left and now I'm in the library typing this. I wanted to make up but I didn't even talk to her.

What the hell is wrong with me? I want to talk to her again so badly but I just feel like I can't even look at her.
>>
>>27375991
Hey /r9k/, please help me out
>>
>>27375991
She's mad at you for ruffling her hair? You did nothing wrong. She was probably more surprised that you did that more than anything else. Don't apologize. That's weakness. If she really wants to end your friendship over you RUFFLING her HAIR, then she wasn't much of a friend to begin with, right?
>>
>>27376262
>Don't apologize

I don't really want to but at the same time I don't really know how to talk to her without bringing it up.
>>
>>27376262
anyway should I text her if she wants to sesh with me? she doesn't do drugs but I want to try and convince her to rip a bowl lol
>>
File: xdrfudrtuyjfg.jpg (50 KB, 659x659) Image search: [Google]
xdrfudrtuyjfg.jpg
50 KB, 659x659
>>27376300
I saw someone in the other thread say that you should imagine what Trump would do. Would Trump apologize for something as innocent as ruffling a girl's hair? No, he'd call her out on her obvious overreacting.

I think she's testing you, anon. If you break and apologize to her she will only see you as weak. Women don't have the same thought processes as men. Where men would see an apology as the obvious way to go (hence your feeling bad) women see it as nothing more than weakness.

I understand you care about this girl anon but I mean it when I say you should accept her as a lost cause if she's willing to get all pissy and mad over this. Let her come to you first and admit how much she overreacted. It's tough but you must do it.

You either get more respect from her for sticking to your guns, or you lose a girl who will no doubt hold other petty shit over your head in the future.

And no. Texting her when she doesn't do drugs to come over and do drugs will only make things worse. Just stop.
>>
>>27376438
>"What would Trump do" is this generation's "What would Jesus do"
>>
>>27376438
Alright thanks man. I'll just hold off for now. It's been two weeks though and nothing happened, should I honestly keep at it? She did briefly say something to me today but I didn't even hear her, so I think she got over it. I feel way too embarrassed to even talk to her though.
>>
FUCK OFF WITH YOUR PETTY DRAMA.
>>
>>27376490
If you must talk to her then talk to her, just don't bring up the hair thing. Act like it never happened. Honestly she sounds like a lost cause if this caused her to avoid you for two weeks. Sounds like she didn't like you much otherwise she wouldn't have cared, or called it "bold" or some other stupid buzzword that women use.
>>
>>27376565
To be honest now that I think about it, she avoided me on the day of but I was the one who more or less avoided her for the last two weeks because I was convinced she was eternally pissed. Maybe I have an inferiority complex or something.
>>
>>27376606
What would Trump do? Ask yourself that from now on in the future and you won't have these kinds of problems anymore.
>>
>>27376637
I guess trump wouldn't care about any of that and do what he wants, right? and that would be to talk to the chick? or is he too alpha for that?..
>>
>>27375991
Hey this is a bump and it was specifcally designed for this thread.
>>
>>27375991
Kill yourself you retarded shitposter.
>>
>>27377673
That is a terrible thing to say and completely unwarranted. I'm reporting you to the cyberpolice.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.