[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MGTOW- The Road Ahead?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 16
File: MGTOW.png (244 KB, 540x593) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW.png
244 KB, 540x593
I believe we are at a time where MGTOW news to evolve, if it is not already. the road ahead is going to be hard, the world is getting more and more unstable and the society we were raised for has been overtaken by a critical mass of degeneracy and bullshit that extends from relationships to the office to politics. we al know what it is like.

But the question that we never hear about MGTOW is:

Where are they going?

I believe the purpose of MGTOW is to go on a journey of education and enlightenment, to travel and learn about the world as much as we can

And then one day we will come back, more enlightened and red pilled about the world beyond sexual relationships, and we will be the ones to take on the blue pill brainwashing and hypocrisy that we have become victims of, carried out by the media, education complexes and religious institutions. We are strong because we are not afraid of speaking our minds or taking jobs others will not take because we are not afraid of fucking up relationships. we have the freedom to be perpetual learners, and we already have the vast knowledge of the internet at our fingertips, the end result of over 42,000 years of human progress.
we should study history, politics, economics, foreign language, and math, all by utilizing the internet

We will redpill others, we will educate each other, and we need to help the next generation not become brainwashed

Do not be mistaken, there is something larger to be said about western civilization with the disturbing trend happening right now with the demographics of those that frequent these boards.

I encourage MGTOW to become the intellectuals, the priests and monks, and the schoolteachers of the Red Pill.

for those who are always giving us shit, just understand MGTOW is not your enemy
>>
File: 1454340841336.jpg (62 KB, 309x305) Image search: [Google]
1454340841336.jpg
62 KB, 309x305
Why don't MGTOW just go their own way instead of whining like bitches about everyone and everything?
>>
>>26607977

because they are going to come back one day
>>
>>26608038

There is a bigger picture about the social system we live in that has reverberations into the job market, gov welfare, policing, marriage, economics, religion and political trends

not everyone seems to be connecting it all together
>>
File: loliduno.png (13 KB, 555x407) Image search: [Google]
loliduno.png
13 KB, 555x407
>>26608237
>not everyone seems to be connecting it all together
Well enlighten us then, wise master
>>
>>26607977

Why do I see all these people whining and complaining about the fact MTGOW are whining and complaining? I never see the MGTOW themselves whining here, only these fucks.
>>
>>26607950
Whoa, man. What's with all the words? Ignoring women isn't a lifestyle. It's just something that makes life a little easier.
>>
Mgtow always seem like whiny faggots to me.

The way I feel about the whole matter is that I don't think the drama and bullshit of relationships are not worth it so I just rather jack off and get on with my life.

No whining, no bitching about how shitty women are or some shit. Just when I feel horny I jack off, then get on with my life the same way I always have and probably always will.
>>
>>26607950

MGTOW = yet another special snowflake victim identity group.

fuck off back to mantumblr you pathetic squirt of piss
>>
File: pepe90.png (149 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
pepe90.png
149 KB, 499x499
Jesus fucking Christ you MGTOWs are the whiniest bitches on /r9k/, and that's saying something.

Just fucking go your own way and stop turning obsessing over how shitty women are. We know. Everyone on this board knows. So why the fuck do you have to bitch about it constantly? Just post a woman hate thread like the rest of us and vent your frustrations there.

And, for those of you that "plan on coming back," do you really think women want to date men who identify with your dry-dicked trenchcoat-wearing ideology? Think about that.
>>
>number of MGTOWs whining and bitching in this thread: 0
>number of people whining and bitching about MGTOWs whining and bitching in this thread: 3
>>
I scanned most of that thinking you were talking about Magic the Gathering

hilarious

but actually, you're an idiot so
>>
>>26609236

its a lot to put into one post, thats why I made a thread for discussion, but here are a couple points

marriage rates are plummeting, divorce rates are increasing

there is a coming a generation of young straight males dropping out of the dating game all together, a portion of them have college education.

all around younger generations no longer want kids, males are seeing that marriage is a sham

degeneracy, SJW and feminism at younger ages is running rampant, making people feel more embolden to do stupid things

there will be a time where girls start wanting husbands, but they want guys with money or a "nice guy", but many who will be that in the future are stuck in the MGTOW mindset

state welfare rewards the negative behavior stated above, and women who are whores all their lives making low income will have a hard time being on their own without marriage

women vote for left wing politicians, who are also allowing western civ to descend into what it is now ( see /hist, /pol /r9k or your favorite news website for more details)

there is now a right wing/ libertarian resurgence that demographics of these boards follow

SJWs, and left wing politics are emboldened and willing to do whatever it takes, they will protect the degeneracy, the have been working for a 100 years
(see the communist manifestos goal of the abolition of the nuclear family) to promote degeneracy via the media. they have infiltrated religion and education, blue pilling people into beta cucks in business, sex and marriage who come on boards like this and complain and shitpost all day long in a depressive manner .

some choose to go celibate MGTOW

you don't have to be celibate, but if you are, you can look forward to the fact that they are indeed being fucked over but many people have woken up and elections are coming soon in both the US and Europe, happenings are happening.

people have vindication to look forward to, and then opportunities will emerge
>>
>>26607950
>/r9k/
>not afraid of speaking our minds or taking jobs
>>
>>26609472
Always easier to trash talk about people who are not around
>>
>>26609381
>>26609378
>>26609340

MGTOW is not a new phenomenon, it has always been around in humanity, what do you think priests and monks are like?

but I never said you cannot date or fuck women, I never said you have to dress up in trench coats and fedoras or shave your heads or shut yourself away in moms basement or a monastery, but most people don't understand that about MGTOW.

MGTOW need to be perpetual learners, they need to seek out academia, become teachers, they need to travel.
>>
>>26609679

MGTOW can CONTRIBUTE to countering the SJW propaganda by educating others.

they can become political leader because they have no problems about adultery scandals, they have no marriage vows to keep up and everyone who criticizes them is nothing but a hypocrite

they can dedicate their lives to science , or becoming influential writers or philosophers, let them share their experiences, their red pill truths

but some here are too fucking lazy and lack the attention span to read a paragraphs or two
>>
MGTOW + MGTOW = TRUE LOVE
>>
>>26609807

You are not born a beta, you are RASIED to be a beta, which extends beyond sexual relationships and into your position in society

as a straight male you are told by society , by your parents , by your school, by the media, by your religion, to be good, to focus on school and don't bother about working out, be nice its on the inside that counts, that consequences come to bad degenerate people ect.

But now people are realizing they have been lied to and bullshitted, hence all the posts we see daily on r9k and pol
>>
no one has plans to travel?

become a teacher or study history, math, science instead of going to a wage job every day and moping around in a depressive state without any idea of what is next?

no plans to red pill other people around you to find allies?

no one is looking forward to the coming elections that will slap down the SJWs?

no one sees the hypocrisy and double standards of religious and SJW morals?
>>
>>26610381
>no one is looking forward to the coming elections that will slap down the SJWs?
>no one sees the hypocrisy and double standards of religious and SJW morals?
Go on...
>>
File: pepe-the-frog-2.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
pepe-the-frog-2.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
>>26607950

your efforts are futile anon, people are going to keep shit posting about the same old shit everyday, leave them
>>
>>26610767

well here is the thing, there is a right wing resurgence a la Donald Trump that is fueled by people who are beyond pissed off at the corruption and bullshit,

the fish rots from the head and now disciplinary problems have leaked into day to day society. There are problems enforcing bad an degenerate behavior that is perpetuated by the media, and hypocritically practiced by SJWs.

meanwhile straight white males, as you can see on many boards here, just can't win or catch a break. the parents of the younger right wing demographics of 4chan and the ones furious and politically active, and their ideas and rightwing/conservative lifestyles likely rubbed off on their kids, but both faild to recognize the world has changed until it was too late, and many of the MGTOW and beta complainers are those who were raised to be "weak" in todays society because degeneracy, corruption and gaming has been given a free pass, and people are done with it all.

but the demographics under 30 grew up with a bad economy, no jobs, low income, dealing with bullshit people everyday as wage makers, or students on SJW campuses facing double standards in their freedom of expression. they have realized that their parents, the media and religion bullshitted them about male/female relationships and are alone/ depressed shitposting.

This is a fast growing trend in western civilization and the economy does not seem to be getting any better
>>
File: awareness.png (380 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
awareness.png
380 KB, 636x358
>>26609319
>Ignoring women isn't a lifestyle
Most single men's lifestyle is based largely upon attracting women, whether as hookups or romantic partners. As you grow older and more of your peers enter successful long-term relationships, you'll be the odd one out. Family men don't generally invite Single Tim to their events, family status (in my experience) is up there with economic status as far as social lines that actually exist. I see Buddhists with Christians with Muslims with atheists and New Agers, but it's pretty rare for me to see a family man who regularly talks to a single /nokids/ man, just as it's exceedingly rare for me to see someone who makes $250k USD salary just relaxing with someone his age who makes minimum wage at Dickmart.
>>
>>26611019

the r9k phenomenon is the result of being conditioned to act a certain way all your life with the expectation that you are being rested like an adult, and then being thrown into the real world to discover that it is a free for all.

degenerate and SJWs come from beta parents who cannot control their kids, and the SJWs and Degenerates become brainwashed by the previous generations of SJWs and degenerates who currently control the media and education complexes.

that was the whole 1950-1970s left wing political movements that the parents and grandparents of the demographics of 4chan were staunchly against, and their beliefs were passed down to the current generation.

but they older rightwing/religious conservative generations were too weak, too stupid or too in denial to respond fast enough to the changing world that began in the 1990s, and we have hit a critical mass of degeneracy and SJWs in the 21st century.
>>
>>26610777

I am trying to condense the repeat whining posts into one single thread and provide a bigger picture,
while also trying to get people to have something to look forward to to get them out of the rutty depression and stuff
>>
anyone else getting sick of this crossboard shitposting from /pol/? fuck man i just want to spam shitty memes and shitpost not be constantly reminded of the futility of trying to get the mainstream world to take notice of people like us. Let us fade out, let the world wonder where we've gone while they struggle to cover for us.
>>
>>26611301

at least your honest about what you want

What i ama saying his we have the internet with so much information to learn and we have time on our hands because we are not concerned with relationships. instead of posting memes, why are you to educating yourself and investing in your future.
I know working out is a bigger commitment, but what about traveling, even locally, to break the routine.
and why are we afraid from speaking our minds in the real world, we are not concerned about saying shit just so people will like us, that is powerful

why does on one want to become a writer, or a teacher/professor, a journalist, start an online news service with other red pill friends to counter the SJWs and red pill society and call out the worlds bullshit?
>>
>>26607950
I don't blame MGTOW women are whores the world is fucked society is shit love no longer exist people are corrupt people only care about personal gain.

And i disagree with 100% of this shitty world. The human race needs to be taken out fixed and remade to be normal caring people.
>>
>>26611405
Not trying to bring people down, I just think this place is for dank memes. By all means educate yourself, I just got the impression this movement was simply about men dropping out of society rather than trying to change it.
>>
File: mgtow.jpg (84 KB, 1024x568) Image search: [Google]
mgtow.jpg
84 KB, 1024x568
>>26611405
>>26607950

>counter the SJWs

There's no such thing as "countering" the SJWs, you become a SJW yourself only for your own cause. Men's Rights and all that still counts as "social justice".

Also, fucking look at them. You tell me that's not a SJW.

Bonus points for guessing where that picture was taken.
>>
The last man and the Ubermensch, wiki these terms.

compare and contrast, and compare to todays society

also look up Nihilism movement in Russia in the 19th century, Ivan Turgenev, Tolstoy and other russian writers, the Russian intelligansia, age of science and imperialism, feminism, where did it succeed, where did it fail,

The answers to the current state of the world can be traced back to the period of time between 1860 and 1930? we should study all aspects of it
>>
>Jerking off to anime and not talking to girls makes us Project Mayhem
No.
>>
>>26611591
This was taken in my neighborhood.
Where's my bonus points fuckface?
>>
>>26611499
>>26611591

you can drop out of society but unless you are off the gird you still have to make a living. and being a writer/ professor/ journalist is essentially the same thing as posting on 4chan

memes are propaganda,

memes are encoded information

speech and language are nothing but memes

same with fashion, architecture, art

here is one other thing, that pic is cringe as fuck, and probably originated on SJW media platforms, you let them frame the picture and control the narrative, you are surrendering to the SJWs and letting them define you.

but lets say this, would you try to help that kid present himself in a better manner? give him advice? direct him towards more constructive methods?
>>
Fuck all that lofty fedora bullshit. I'm mgtow because I just want to fuck bitches then indulge in my nerdy hobbies. Marriage is as lame as being incel. Neither have a place in the future.

MGTOW is the ultimate selfish lifestyle. Pump and dump, or at best FWB a bitch then toss her wrinkly ass to the curb on her 23rd birthday, there's plenty more whores out there younger and hotter, and I only get richer and more interesting every year.
>>
>>26611591

actually, it that even a guy?
>>
>>26607950
Fuck you and fuck your movement, and yes you are my enemy. Stupid movements like MGTOW or Feminism cause all the problems in the first place.
>>
>>26611724
Interesting point. Well no one's stopping you from doing it, I'm still sceptical but if you can make it work good luck to you. But at least take it to /pol/ next time
>>
Also Shitty activist movements like MGTOW ARE the degeneracy
>>
>>26611824

What, you want me to marry your washed up whores so they don't became angry, poor an sucking up gov welfare when older?

what is the difference between MGTOW and the one night stands everyone here claims to partake in all the time?
>>
>>26611824
Cry more anon
>>
File: sjwgtow2.png (654 KB, 1024x568) Image search: [Google]
sjwgtow2.png
654 KB, 1024x568
>>26611764
right?

xi is right in the middle of uncanny valley.

tumblr landwhales and fatty fedoras probably have more in common than they do have differences

>>26611724
>that kid

That's a 30-something year old man.

And no, he's "going his own way" so if he wants to look like a bizarro-universe lesbian that dresses up in industrial waste and duckt tape, that's his right. If I said anything to him that was "hey man what if you-" I'd be shut down for being a SJW sympathizer or SJW myself.

>>26611710
but specifically, this was at a counter-protest for a slutwalk protest
>men going their own way
>let's go to women's protests and follow them around
>>
>>26611860

did you read beyond the first few word of the first post?
>>
>>26611905
Fuck SJW's, Fuck Feminists, Fuck vegans, Fuck vegetarians, Fuck MGTOW, Fuck all these special snowflake cunts. Fuck all these faggots.
>>
>>26611917

it a free country, he's is free to associate or not associate with whoever he wants.

Perhaps he could start a blog and write about how he got to where he is, dive deeper into his childhood, what is his story
>>
>>26611591
>There's no such thing as "countering" the SJWs, you become a SJW yourself
That's pretty much what I've learned recently. SJWs aren't particularly defined by any single view, but rather their general behavior in supporting that view. You can't really fight them, because they 'fight' in such a juvenile drama-queen manner. It's like spreading around rumors about the chick who spread rumors about you, then calling yourself an "anti-drama queen." The only winning move is not to play, which ironically enough is an MGTOW talking point that they rarely adhere to, playing the SJWs' game but failing because men are not wired to be successful drama queens like women are.
>>
>>26611927
Do I even need to, I already know what this movement is about and it needs to die. Boo Fucking Hoo men are the victims now the movement. We going are own way now that will show em whores. it's no different from Feminism.
>>
>>26611869

The difference is women need to sew their wild oats while boys need to man up and marry them once they get all the bad boy out of them.
>>
>>26611999

the strategy is to indirectly converse with SJWs through writing and sharing personal experiences that they cannot interrupt or take away form you

memes are way of presenting a bundle of facts that are held to be apparently true in a one sided manner

the same happens when you write a book or a paper, or an anonymous post, that is if you are not lying.

MGTOW should be interested in seeking truths in the world, that is what the red pill is all about, pursuing the truth and admitting when you do not know everything or have an answer to every question, but are willing to discuses problems and learn.

funny enough, this is how healthy male female relationships are supposed to work.

its what religion was supposed to instill,

but that no longer happens, there is no more honesty or trust without coming across as a beta nice guy/cuck.

the expectation by both sexes of the other have gone overboard

you can trust someone without loving them,
but you can't love someone without first trusting them

there is no more trust in this world and the word love has been so misused and taken in vein that it is now as meaningless as the word "Fuck"
>>
>>26611971
Keep crying baby
>>
>>26612031

so you admit you did not read all the posts
>>
>>26612031
The difference is women are whores cunts and bad people that deserve it.
>>
File: 1401078609981.png (839 KB, 2310x830) Image search: [Google]
1401078609981.png
839 KB, 2310x830
>>26607950
Greenpill, is that you?
>>
>>26607950
VHEM - Voluntary Human Extinction Movement

Look it up, you're not too dissimilar. Though it's a shame only white people do this weird shit.
>>
>>26612202

The perversion of language is the frankfurt school's specialty.

Look at the word hero or survivor. A hero isn't someone who did something valiant for a noble cause. It's a POG desk jockey who jacked off in an air conditioned tent and played halo the entirety of his deployment to one of the 'stans. It's someone who got sick and then went to an oncologist then got better. It's the same bullshit with rape. Women fuck tons of dudes all the times, but she's not a slut. In fact, if she has sex but doesn't want to, or even changes her mind a few years after the fact that makes her a hero and a survivor, because she had sex that one time.

It all makes sense if you consider their end game. They want a society with no value, where good is bad and bad is good. If everyone is a hero and survivor then noone is. If noone is a hero who do you look up to? It's like subjective maaaan and depends on personal experience. With no values or critical thinking ability the only absolute becomes whatever the authority tells you, unless of course that part of authority is from a party that is on the wrong side of history, whatever that means.
>>
>>26612031

I know it's confusing having different things be different and all. I remember the mindfuck that was my first time realizing that not only are wine and beer different, but a pinot grigio is different from a pinot noir and a dubel is different from a tripel.

You're thinking of what is called MRA, Just as chablis and chardonnay are white wines MRA, and PUA are part of the manosphere. MRA is the social justice feminism movement that pretends they are a legitimate part of the manosphere. MGTOW is just an umbrella term for the marriage of PUA and TRP with a heavy emphasis on self-improvement, financial stability, and the arts. It's a lot to take in but if the topic interests you you'll eventually understand the nuances. It's just like on 4chan. Lurk the fuck moar and you'll finally understand what we mean by shop the whoppers and tall feline.
>>
>be me, literal faggot
>living the "confirmed bachelor" lifestyle
>never had a girlfriend
>parents never badger me about getting married and providing them with grandchildren
>no one expects me to be some kind of breadwinner
>no real responsibilities or dependents
>friends don't look down on me just because I'm over 30 and still unmarried

It's kind of depressing, though. Most of my friends have settled down and started families, and now they don't have any free time to do anything. I'd consider trying to befriend other real-life robots, but you guys seem adverse to faggots. And you're all pretty insufferable.
>>
>>26612650

I'm straight but it's not much better for me. I do have a girl who I bring home but I have no intentions of marriage and I"m starting to feel the itch. I'll probably cheat should the opportunity present itself. She'd be retarded to dump me as she brings nothing to the table but sex while I am extremely valuable and not only better than her in every way, but better than most people by a good bit.

My friends aren't just married and shit though, they have multiple kids. I mean shit, even brothers and sisters have kids now. On one hand my brilliance is a gift to the universe which I'm denying everyone by not reproducing, but on the other money is fucking awesome and I make a way better uncle than father.
>>
>>26612498

exactly,

words hav been redefined and given double standards

and the frankfurt school, that was founded between 1860 and 1930, which is the time period people need to focus on in order to understand todays world and perhaps emulate in some circumstances as far as making men men again and manning up young boys.

gymnasiums, ivy league stereotypes, emergence of outdoor scouting youth groups, boxing, I can go on

it was the age of imperialism, science, darwinism, first wave feminism, emergence of consumerism/ malls, mass mechanical urbanization, literature and philosophy. just magnificent bastards
>>
>>26612467

wait, what?? theres other pills?
>>
>>26612935
I recall seeing another picture with even more flavors of pills, but yeah people who talk about "red pilling" people are just on a personal propaganda crusade and see the world in extreme blacks & whites.
>>
File: 1455834449198.png (116 KB, 1000x963) Image search: [Google]
1455834449198.png
116 KB, 1000x963
Is it:

Em Gee Tow?
Or
MIG Tao ?

This is important
>>
>>26607950
So true....women are sooo unnecesarry :^)...yess.....you don't need women to be happy.......just go your own way.....
>>
>>26607950
YOU DON'T HAVE TO......SPREAD YOU SEED LIKE THAT......THAT'S JUST SAVAGE.......SEX IS FOR WEAK PEOPLE...YESS......WHO'S A GOOD GOY???.....YOU DON'T NEED THE WHITE WOMEN, JUST LET THE NIGGERS TAKE CARE OF THEM :^)
>>
File: 1392267899452.png (19 KB, 193x243) Image search: [Google]
1392267899452.png
19 KB, 193x243
>>26613314
have fun when angry unmarried women demand higher paychecks from your company and government handouts, perhaps with fatherless children who will run rampant in your society.

not interested in feigned love
>>
File: zL8qHLd.jpg (12 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
zL8qHLd.jpg
12 KB, 184x184
>>26613396
who's a good, smart red-pilled goy?
>>
>>26613314
>>26613396

I never said MGTOW should abstain from sex or marriage, but it is not a priority

see this post form above

>>26609679
>>
File: anonymous-jew-rat.png (113 KB, 411x480) Image search: [Google]
anonymous-jew-rat.png
113 KB, 411x480
>>26613454
of course.....primary biological instincts are savage and should be ignored.....let the lesser humans focus on that...
>>26613410
oh no....no more marriages?....government handouts?:(....rampant degeneracy?....that would be so sad....stupid people which are more easy to control

Because you were such good goys, I will prepare you more 'red' pills to feast upon!
>>
>>26609279
>constantly make threads about IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM AN INDEPENDENT MAN WHO DONT NEED NO WOMEN! MGTOW IS THE WAY TO GO, DON'T NEED NO GIRLS HERE!
>be surprised when people make fun of you for that instead of just painting or playing piano or doing not-dating stuff
>>
File: Jews-Adorno-and-Horkheimer.jpg (71 KB, 518x504) Image search: [Google]
Jews-Adorno-and-Horkheimer.jpg
71 KB, 518x504
>>26613684
>>26612498

marxists have been working towards rowing government and promoting degeneracy via the media for over a 100 years to get us where we are today,

you are correct, it would be easier to control people unless there are people exposing the plot, which is not necessarily 100 percent behind the jews

MGTOW does not demand sacrifice, but some may be willing to go to varying degrees
>>
MGTOW is good for you only if you are a huge needy mangina that goes on wanting affection from every woman and starts crying when they shit on you as a response to your child-like actions. It's just like methadone for heroin addicts, but if you hang on to it to much, you start to believe that all woman are evil and you should distance yourself from them, resulting eventually in a miserable existance, denying your natural needs of bonding and unification with the opposite sex.
For me, personally, it helped me when I regularily got stept upon by the girls at my college and teached me how to respond to that, but now I wouldn't see it's use for me anymore.
>>
>>26613817

so, if people want to potentially balance the narratives, then MGTOWs are perfect candidates for leading the pushback by studying history, political science,economics, math, science . becoming writers, journalists, editors, teachers, traveling, learning a language.

they get to share their real opinions like they are doing right now on 4chan, but they get paid for it and they opinions reach a wider audience who can do something about it. in the US there is the first amendment, giving people the freedom of speech to speak their minds.
Many people hold back their speech because they are afraid of fucking up personal relationships, and are indebted to others who will cover for their lies and hypocrisy

we are not the same
>>
Are MGTOWs ever the guys who spend time pining for a girlfriend or begging femanons for their skype contact? I'm dying to know.
>>
>>26614429

defiantly no
>>
>>26611301

hey, in fairness r9k faggots have overrun /pol with brown and black penis insecurity threads and women complaining, its pathetic
>>
>I'm a strong independent man who don't need no woman
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.