[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"People drift towards liberalism at a young age, and I always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 103948-johnny_ramone_617_4091.jpg (64 KB, 617x409) Image search: [Google]
103948-johnny_ramone_617_4091.jpg
64 KB, 617x409
"People drift towards liberalism at a young age, and I always hope they change when they see how the world really is." - Johnny Ramone

What's your opinion on this quote? Back in the day, when I was obsessed with Ramones and punk rock, though I respected his views, I had strong sympathy for the left wing and living in peace with eachother regardless of sex, race etc. and told myself that I would never abandon my views. But recently, I'm starting realise this guy was right all along.
>>
tfw no qt johnny ramone boyfriend
>>
File: QtKgS.jpg (34 KB, 410x371) Image search: [Google]
QtKgS.jpg
34 KB, 410x371
Pretty fucking original.
>>
i was a mega liberal fagget till i turned 18 and realized liberalism protects the people who make my life terrible more than it protects me.
>>
>>26586630
It's a good quote. Once I abandoned the notion of linear history and progress, I started moving more and more to the right.
>>
Never forget that liberalism's prime concerns are protecting Chad's stoner cousin Todd and encouraging Stacey to fuck every chad with no remorse.
>>
>>26586630
Why have you moved away from liberalism, like the quote suggests?
>>
>>26588262
Liberalism for me has represented for me the "easy way" in life so far. Having no regards for gender roles and trusting people too much for my own good. Basically being an unconfruntational mangina and hoping for the best for future.
While people usually seemed to agree on these biews, besides my close friends and family, I've found myself continiously being taken advantage of, which led me to the conclusion that each man should be for himself and try to strive using the societal values that were uself in the past.
>>
>>26588262
Rather than moving away from liberalism, I'd say I've been pushed away from it.
>>
>>26586630
What pisses me off about 4chins is that on literally everything on this site is within the grounds of "fuck you yer wrong" then you all agree you "hate liberals"
like, it's a fire fight to no end until someone mentions how bad people are for not buying in to the whole "no, straight white middle class males only all others are our toys" bullshit.
I suppose my view of things differently is such because unlike you betas I actually won the fight after tyrone kicked over my sand castle but yeah.
>>
>>26589729
nu-male faggot
>>
>>26588262
Remember when liberalism was about the working man and not niggers and SJWs?

Peppridge farm remembers
>>
>>26589729
tyrone did as much harm to me as all the other people
>>
>>26589811
Lel, nah m8 I still got all my hair
>>26589957
which was a lot considering you are miserable enough to wind up here.
>>
>>26586630
>What's your opinion on this quote?

Sounds like a typical edgelord to me.

People don't "grow out of liberalism." More likely, people who share your "redpilled" views are teenage white males from suburbs who have somehow convinced themselves that they're disenfranchised because they're not the center of attention like the minorities they may see on television parading for civil rights causes.

tl,dr - You'll always be a boring average suburban whitey. Deal with it.
>>
>>26590004
I was trying to say that it's not trauma caused by an ethnic minority that drove me into right wing ideologies.
As for winding up here, I just like discussing subjects I would normally discuss only with close friends, due to their personal nature.
>>
>>26589729
>you all agree you "hate liberals"
what a fukken bitch, that's not remotely true, 4chinz is know for it's opposing views on pretty much anything in this world...you could even get opposing opinions on pedophillia here, are you fucking kidding me?
>>
Normies go from liberalism to conservatism

Robots go from realism to Marxism
>>
>>26588620
This. There is only so much "fuck you white man fuck you hahah I can say whatever I want cuz I can't be racist but you can't say sheeeit or you'll lose your job" you can take lying down before you start to say fuck you back.
>>
>>26589903
that was 100+ years ago anon-kun
>>
>>26590094
>People don't "grow out of liberalism."
wat? It's extremely common and was noted by others long before the ramones.
>>
>>26590333
on literally anything other than liberals being terrible, that's near unanimous.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.