[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 25 >lost virginity last month at Senior's home
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: DSC_231231_12.jpg (82 KB, 508x800) Image search: [Google]
DSC_231231_12.jpg
82 KB, 508x800
>be 25
>lost virginity last month at Senior's home
>still have relationship with old woman
>get paid for cuddling and feeding her

Ask me anything. This is a great job for NEETs.
>>
you look strange and ugly but i can see why some girls would be attracted to you.
>>
>>25767659
does she just wanna fuck 24/7 or do you have to talk to her, change her diapers and such?
>>
>>25767740
No, she doesn't have diapers.
She only wants to fuck when she's drunk.
>>
>>25767659
Give that bitch a hip replacement!
>>
How old is she exactly? How big is your dick? How does that even happen?
>>
>>25767828
Her hips are fine, possibly a tad brittle but I won't sit on her or anything.
She is defo not a bitch, she's a great lady actually.
>>
>>25767861
61. My dick is average, maybe a little smaller. How does what happen? The fucking?
>>
>>25767902
>How does what happen?
Getting paid to fuck and cuddle some old woman.
>>
How does her pussy look
>>
>>25767908
Literally just go at a Senior's home, befriend a woman.
Make sure she is really lonely and she'll be grateful for your visits. One night you're drinking wine and giving her a massage and you know what.
Then say you're busy and can't come anymore and she'll try to make you stay.
>>
>>25767975
>Then say you're busy and can't come anymore and she'll try to make you stay.
Something like this?
>sorry I can't stay, I'm pretty broke and I have a another part time job I really don't like to give me extra money
>>
Pics of her, or someone with comparable looks.
>>
this is fucking gross
>>
>>25767659
how old are we talking about? 60`s?

not going to touch anything older than 62, fuck no
>>
this

this is why i still come here
>>
>>25767950
Well, it's hairy. That's about it. I demand her to take a shower every time I come by. She used to do it only once a week but I straightened her out.
>>
>>25767990
You've learned well sonny.

>>25768009
I've already said it. 61. She doesn't look bad at all for her age. But still.
>>
>>25767659
Did she open up your eyes with her experience?
Does she kinky shit?
>>
>>25768551
Yes, she had 4 husbands. We talk a lot about relationships and shit, I always ask her for advice.
Kinky? I call her mee-maw.
>>
File: 1404651119727.jpg (41 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1404651119727.jpg
41 KB, 500x375
ugh thats disgusting
>>
>>25767659

I've actually been thinking about this.

I have a pretty twinkish muscular body when I work out.

How do you find an old hag to pay you?
>>
>>25768863
hang out by the adult diapers at your local grocery store
>>
why are you pretending to be fatlifts
>>
>>25768967

I get what you mean but I'm a robot at heart, I can't just hang around mature pubs and afterhours clubs.
>>
>>25768106
THen you have to post pictures. All I can picture is some disgusting wrinkly old bitch
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.