[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how the fuck am i supposed to find a drug dealer when you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1431238911917.jpg (11 KB, 177x187) Image search: [Google]
1431238911917.jpg
11 KB, 177x187
how the fuck am i supposed to find a drug dealer when you're in your 20's and aren't at school? my drug dealer from highschool stopped dealing. god damn /r9k/ i just want to get high.
>>
Darknets you idiot. Im sure you have a visa debit card at least to buy bitcoins with.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 356x297) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 356x297
Would it kill you to go to the city or just lurk around your own town

Ask people
>>
>>25286166
Not all of us live in San Francisco you faggot
>>
>>25286179
I live in the east coast nigger
>>
>>25285647

Just hang around the local high school and ask around. Should get you sorted.
>>
Wondering this as well. Swedefag here. All the weed I ever got was through friends, and they've all either quit or moved away. I have literally no idea of how to "work the streets" or whatever, and the one time I tried the silk road I got busted hard and lost my job.

I'm not even a hardcore junkie. I just want to get high once every other month or so dammit.
>>
>>25285647
had the same problem so I started to grow my own.
Also street weed is almost always low quality
>>
Ask around on tinder/grindr for weed connections. Pay attention to their bios for any hints they're 420 friendly.

I admit it's uncomfortable hitting up random people but it works if you stick at it.
>>
>tfw live in shithole area
>dealers get locked up or move away every few months
>just have to make a ten minute walk into town at night and I'll be offered most drugs on the street within another ten minutes of strolling round.
Hate to think what I'd do if I lived in the country desu
>>
Have a family member that deals it.
>tfw family discounts
>>
>in your 20s

Okay faggots. You guys are stupid and blame the stupidest shit but this is over the line
>>
>>25286198
Not everyone lives in Brooklyn
>>
>>25290239
Not him but I'm rural and can get weed from several sources every pill almost mdma and lsd
>>
>>25286166
>>25286222
As someone around drugs/general person, don't do this. This is retarded and a bad way to get drugs.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.